The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emma’s Thrall.

Chapter 13 — Saturday Night

We peeked into Emma’s room. Everyone was as snug as bugs in a rug in Emma’s bed, sleeping peacefully. Victoria was snoring at the foot of the bed. They were packed pretty tightly though. Fitting two more would have been problematic. I imagined all that naked flesh pressed together under there.

Emma and I snuck out and went to one of the guest bedrooms. This one was pretty small. Just a queen size bed and little else in the room, though it had a nice view of Puget Sound out the window. We got undressed and slipped into bed. I was feeling happy. I was feeling in love. Also a little randy.

“So what other post-hypnotic triggers did Malice put in me?” I asked.

“Well...”Emma began, “besides freezing and unfreezing you, I can of course drop you instantly into trance, but also, drop you slowly into trance...give you a slow sinking feeling....like an increasing drowsiness that overcomes you, which personally I find kind of hot...watching someone trying to fight to stay awake and watching them lose that fight. There’s several animals I can turn you into, like that implanted memory she gave you. I can build your arousal. I can make you come. Is there something you’d like to try?”

I was a little skeptical...but cautiously so. “Wait, you can make me come? I mean, with just a snap of the fingers? From zero to orgasm like that? Emma, before this week, I’d never even had an orgasm before. I might regret saying this, but I find that somewhat doubtful.”

“I see,” said Emma. “So if I said to you, “Kitten Come” nothing would happen?

I tensed up. Was this really going to happen? Nothing was happening. Well nothing at first anyway. I thought she was bluffing. A joke. But then.... I felt it. At first it felt like just a slightly prickly quiver, like a shudder of momentary pleasure. Okay...that wasn’t much. But then it kept going. And building. And I couldn’t stop it. Soon this prickly feeling starting running up and down my lips and then attacking my clit with a slow, but steady progression. I felt my pussy clenching, tightening and then releasing uncontrollably and then in almost no time, I was having a tremendous orgasm. I didn’t want to moan like I did, but I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t help doing anything but coming. I came down slowly. My heart was still racing.

“Okay...”I said between pants. “I believe you. I wish I could return the favor.”

“You can,” Emma said, and she guided my hand between her legs which were already moist. I began to caress gently.

“Yes,” I said. “I can do this...” Emma closed her eyes in pleasure. I must be doing something right. “But I want to make you come with my words. I want to put you under my spell for a change.”

“You can,” said Emma, between gasps, “just think back to the memory of that magician hypnotizing you at that party. Think about what she said to you. Say those things to me...like the way she said them to you. I’m sure you can do this.”

Yeah, I can do this. I thought about the (fake) memory. I thought about how she had me look at the watch and what she said to me. Her words were coming back to me in crystal clarity now. I removed from hand from between her thighs.

“I didn’t say stop doing that,” she objected.

“Well, if you want more of that,” I said. And I removed the silver hellfire pendant from around my neck. “I’m going to need you to look at this.” I held the pendant over her eyes and slowly began to move it about. I thought about that magician and how she had me look at the pocket watch. She swang it back forth, just like in the movies. But with Emma laying back that wouldn’t work. Seemed kind of hokey too. So I decided to just slowly move it above her, moving it slowly around so her eyes would follow. Left and right, up and down.

“I want you to focus all your attention on the pendant.” I continued. “Just let your eyes settle on it and focus on the reflection.” The moonlight gave it a little bit of shine. I could see Emma was trying to concentrate very intently.

“Gaze at it and follow it as it moves back and forth, up and down,” I said. “You’re doing very well. You’re being such a good subject. Such a good girl.” I felt myself get a little wetter when I said that. Remember, we’re both naked. Emma’s on her back and I’m kneeling over on the bed. This was incredibly arousing. I mean, even if this didn’t work, I was getting pretty hot just thinking that it might.

“Now I want you to listen to my voice.” I continued in the best hypnosis-voice I could muster. “Listen very closely to my words and watch the pendant. Let my voice speak to you on the deepest levels. Your mind is concentrating on the pendant and your eyes are beginning to feel tired...concentrate on feeling that heaviness in your eyes....watching the pendant as it moves back and forth, and up and down, and listening to my voice. You’re doing so very well. You’re such a good hypnotic subject.”

I looked at Emma looking at the pendant. She was obeying my commands perfectly, she was following the pendant and I could see just the slightest bit of droop in her eyes. I remember Shari taking advantage of the droop in my eyes when she put me under, and I thought about what Emma had told me. Once you start getting a subject to start obeying your suggestions,whether it’s a heaviness of limbs or eyes, you can exploit that obedience even further. At that point they will hypnotizing themselves as they will become convinced that they are hypnotized since your suggestions are coming true.

“Now feel your eyes becoming very heavy,” I said, “Feel them wanting to droop and close...so hard to follow the pendant now...eyes are straining so hard...” I lifted the pendant high over her forehead, beyond what her eyes could track. I saw her pupils roll up trying to follow. This was my moment. I quickly moved the pendant down towards her chest; I saw her eyes track quickly downward. Quick as snake, I took my other hand and passed them down Emma’s eyes.

“Eyes closed now, and deep sleep!” I commanded, punctuated with a sharp snap of my fingers. My assault continued. “Eyes closed so tightly now, glued shut, and so impossibly heavy. I want you to try to open them, test them...” I saw her eyes trying to open, but to no avail. I wasn’t going to give her the chance to succeed. “Now stop trying, just let them rest and feel yourself falling deeper and deeper as you listen to the sound of my voice...deeper...and heavier.”

Emma’s body seemed to melt where it was...everything looked so relaxed...I think I’d done it. But no time to celebrate yet. Needed to make sure she was very deep.

“Emma, I want you to imagine an archery target.” I said. “I want you to see it far off in a field, stuck on a hay bale...get that imagine in your mind. The concentric circles of white, blue, red and yellow, and black. Picture it very clearly...good...and now I want you to imagine you’re getting closer and closer to the target. See it growing larger in your mind as you get closer and closer. Focus on the bullseye in the middle. See it getting closer and closer as you approach it faster and faster, and when you reach that target, imagine yourself going right through it and into the realm of deep, deep hypnosis...closer and closer and almost there and.....into the target! Deep sleep, Emma. Deeper down!”

All the tension was gone now. Her head began to loll on the pillow a bit as her neck muscles had become completely deactivated.

I spent some time going further, taking her deeper and deeper...thinking about the things she’d said to me when she tranced me and things I’d heard her do to other people. And then...then I started putting in triggers. I kept it simple at first. Just something to put her back in trance quickly. And a few naughty things just for me. I told her she would not be able to consciously remember these triggers of course.

When I was satisfied with my work, I brought her out. At first I wasn’t sure she would wake up. She was so out of it. But with some encouragement and some imagery I was able to rouse her.

She opened her sleepy eyes and smiled at me.

“You did it Liz.” she said. “I knew you could. I feel...wonderful. You have no idea how much this means to me. I mean, the only time I have ever been entranced is with Dr. Stein and with her...with her there is no love. I mean, there is love, but with her it feels more like she loves me like a pet, not as me. You did so well...that falling feeling...I envy you all when I trance you. There’s nothing like it. That complete and peaceful surrender...it’s just so exquisite. I mean, that’s what it’s like for me.”

I grinned mischievously. “Oh you like that falling into that trance feeling do you?” I asked rhetorically, “Well watch this.” I lifted the medallion from my chest and kissed it. I held by breath to see if the trigger would take effect. I was not disappointed. I saw Emma’s eyes lock onto the kiss, and then grow glassy, as she fell back on the pillow, her eyes helplessly closing and falling deep into trance. I stifled a giggle. I couldn’t believe that trigger worked! I watched her grow more and more still. I understood the power rush Emma got from hypnotizing us. I felt like I had tapped into some ancient magic. I felt like a witch. But a sexy witch mind you. I got up from the bed to get some distance. I watched her there. Helpless and under my command. I dug deep to find the naughtiest thought I could come up with.

“Emma,” I said softly. “In a moment I’m going to count to three. When I reach the number three you will open your eyes and see the most beautiful, most delectable pussy you have ever seen. You will worship it. You will crawl to it. And you will make love to it with your mouth. The juices will be the most delicious thing you’ve ever tasted and you want to make those juices flow by kissing and licking this pussy. And the more you taste, the more aroused you will become. And when you make this pussy come, you may touch yourself and bring yourself to orgasm while adoring the pussy in front of you.”

I moved away from Emma and spread myself for her.

“One....two....”I was giddy with anticipation. “Three.” And her eyes opened in a bolt.

Immediately she laid eyes upon me and swiftly crawled to me, latching onto my pussy with her mouth. I felt her tongue enter me and she gripped my ass with her hands. As her tongue moved about inside me, her nose pressed up against my clit, grinding and sliding. Alternately she pulled her tongue out of me and went up and down my labia and inserted a few fingers inside me; sliding them back and forth and up against the front side. I felt my breath growing wild and uncontrolled. I felt a mighty orgasm swelling inside of me. I grabbed her hair to make her rub against me faster and harder. I began to grunt and shortly I squeezed my legs together, crushing her head as I came.

She withdrew her hands from me and backed away slightly...Looking at me with adoring eyes. Well, looking at my pussy anyway. She sat on her ankles with her knees spread before me. Both hands were working furiously at her pussy. One rubbing her clit madly and the other plunging inside her at a frantic pace. Her eyes were glazed and her mouth was parted slightly. Her rubbing grew faster and shortly I heard her gasp as she keeled over forward, putting her head right on my pussy again. Small aftershocks shook her body as she came down from her orgasm.

I put a hand on her head and commanded her. “Deep sleep, Emma....deep sleep.” And her head rested dormant on my pussy. I laid back, exhausted and soon sleep overcame me as well.