The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Four people try to scam an ancient scam artist.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

Emma and the Ultimate Scam Artist

Part Two

That night, the couples tried to sleep together but they knew they would be too weak not to have sex, so they each moved into spare bedrooms just to be safe.

James tried to convince Emma to stay in the bedroom but she said, “He said he will know” His words and the rest of him stuck in Emma’s mind,

“I will know. Trust me. I am good at reading people. That is one way I have made my fortune” Fausta said. “You wouldn’t lie to me would you Emma?”

And the way she responded “No. No sir……” Emma said.

“Emma honey he seemed to get to you? Did he intimidate you? I mean how hard can that be? No sex one month then one million dollars. And if we fail we can still have the fifty thousand” James said.

“If we don’t cheat him he said. He said then we will lose completely” Emma said, “He said he will expect something from each of us” Emma said as she felt that powerless feeling again. “Well goodnight James”

“Goodnight?” James said puzzled.

“Yes we can’t take the risk, I’m taking a shower then going to bed. Good Night” Emma said as she locked the door. She had her phone with her and Emma picked it up and smelled it. It did smell like Sex and rubber. But how?

As she showered she thought of the dreams again, but this time she remembered more, or there was more filled in somehow;

Emma was dressed in a shiny black latex rubber Maid Uniform, her hair pulled back into a pony tail. With arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her shiny black Maid uniform had a white rubber apron. She was dusting in a huge Mansion with two other Maids silent, quietly dusting as The Master walked in. The Master was wearing a dark suit as always and walked in and grabbed Emma from behind and she bent over presenting herself to the Master. She felt him slide into her and began fucking her from behind as she moaned and grunted. She loved her Master. Her Master was her life. He came again and again inside her. Her Master was such a good lover. His rigidity, his rhythm, his massive cock. Emma cooed as her Master used her. Used her……… “Oh Master!” Emma moaned as she felt her Master inside her, fucking her, using her. Then he pulled out and she serviced him orally, taking his cock into her mouth. She had his cock deep in her throat as he came and she swallowed and continued. He came again and again she swallowed every drop. She loved her Master. Loved him. Then she heard him say, “Come to me Emma. Find me. Come to me I am waiting. I am your Master……….You belong to me Emma……..You are my Slave………You must obey me and serve me………I am your Master”

She showered, her eyes closed as the relived the dreams and the added details and softly moaned saying, Youuu arrrrre myyyyy Masteeeer…..!” as she came hard.

“OMG?” Emma thought as she realized she was really turned on by the idea of being Herr’s Slave. Is that what Lisa and Camilla were? Slaves? Is that why they called him Master and were so unemotional and controlled? Was she going to share their fate? Was it too late to avoid it? She knew she could not tell James, he wanted the money so badly for them. They needed it.

As for James, he laid in bed he thought about it. Thirty days no sex and one million dollars. Thirty days? No sex of any kind? How the hell would he know? He started to grab his sex for some self-pleasuring but then stopped. “Geez it’s only the first night” he thought. “Dork.” And he turned over to go to sleep.

Emma was drying off and she didn’t notice her phone was downloading files. It had been transmitting data as well. She laid down and heard James was already snoring in the next room. She shook her head and wondered if this would be harder on her or on him. As she laid down to go to sleep, the phone next to her on the nightstand.

Emma’s slightly sticky phone sat on the nightstand by her pillow, the smell of sex and latex on her phone. Emma didn’t wash it off, in fact she liked the way it smelled. Part of her wanted to tell James but that part was being overpowered by something new.

As Emma fell asleep the smell of sex and latex filled her nose and “helped” her sleep and dream. Her mind filled with images of Herr as a new App installed on her phone self -activated as she slept. The app was one of many Herr Industries apps out there and as it activated her phone began emitting a series of tones and beeps and glowed green with activity. Anyone seeing it accidently would thing it was malware—it was. Malware with a special purpose. The tones and beeps were just that to anyone awake and not ready to receive instruction but since Emma had already been hypnotized in the study and affected by her dreams, she was “ready to receive instruction”. Her sleeping mind heard and understood the tones and beeps her phone did this all night until her alarm in the morning on her phone woke her up. Emma felt more rested than ever before, but embarrassingly the sheets were wet with cum.

In the morning, she washed the sheets—but not the phone as she prepared for the day.

As James went to work, Emma returned to the mansion of Fausta Von Herr.

She was let in by Lisa who said, “The Master is expecting you Emma” as she led her inside.

“Yes thank you Lisa” Emma said acting like she was sleep walking.

This time Emma went to the study and Fausta Von Herr was waiting for her as Camilla was handing him a drink.

“Ah Emma you came, excellent! I am pleased. You came here because you desire to join Lisa and Camilla here?” Fausta said.

“Yes sir. I dreamed about you……….I was one of them. Then when we came here I saw them…….saw you………your words to me……………” Emma was struggling to connect words as he held out his hand and she came t him and took it and he motioned and she knelt before him in his chair. She knelt in submission, now looking at him with love and desire in her eyes.

“You submit to me and all that I require?” Fausta said.

“Yes sir………” Emma said then corrected it, “Yes Master” as she shuddered in orgasm and came as she said this.

“Excellent! Welcome my dear. Your life will now change forever. Your submission to me voids the contract as you become my property under section 12 of the contract. You will now seal the deal my dear and show me you desire to serve me” Fausta said.

“Yes Master” Emma said as she moved to his crotch and undid his pants. His massive cock sprung from his pants and Emma eagerly took it into her mouth. Fausta Von Herr had an enormous Cock which was rigid and she took fully into her mouth. Emma hated oral sex—with James she sucked his cock…she never swallowed. She found it disgusting the idea of cum in her mouth and she pulled back and jerked him off. But now as Emma mindlessly sucked Fausta Herr’s cock she knew it was coming.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Ahhhhh yes my dear” she heard as the seed of Fausta Von Herr shot down her throat and she eagerly swallowed. Now she did it and would never refuse anything he told her to do. They continued and again he shot his load into her mouth she swallowed as Fausta said, “Yes very nice my dear. Your obedience pleases me.” With the second ejaculation into her throat she swallowed, her fate was sealed—she belonged to him now. Changes would start to happen. Not that she would get pregnant but that she would be turned into his Slave forever. And with his words being pleased she came in her panties. Fausta continued now that the girl was his Slave, forever, “I knew having a Government Agent with your skills would be useful my dear. I selected you from the others and one of my Slaves gave you a present from me. A drug which made you open to my influence. And now look at you—you are mine—forever Emma hahahaha.” With that he came again her throat and she swallowed as his words echoed in her mind;

“I selected you from the others…….And now…… you are mine—forever Emma……..”

She shuddered in orgasm at this as her mind accepted this and embraced it. At that moment she was enslaved/enthralled and her former life including James meant nothing. Her face went blank like Lisa and Camilla and as Fausta finished, he said, “Tell me Emma any news to report on James?” Fausta said.

“No Master. He wanted to have sex and I told him no” Emma said coldly.

“Very well. You will inform me daily of any activity of him and the other two. You will come to me daily as directed for these 30 days and on the final day, you will come to live here as one of them” pointing to Camilla and Lisa.

“Take Emma here to new Employee Orientation she has agreed to join us” Fausta said.

“Yes Master” Lisa said as she bowed to her Master and led Emma out. As she did Camilla took over where Emma had been, taking her Master’s cock in her mouth pleasuring him.

Emma was taken to a room where she was stripped by four more of the Maid Women, and they showered her, washing her and pleasuring her, kissing her as they prepared her. Emma’s only thoughts were of this and serving the Master. Nothing about her Government job or her boyfriend James.

Then cleansed, they shaved her sex area and fitted her in her new Maid uniform. Emma was dressed in a shiny black latex rubber Maid Uniform, her hair pulled back into a pony tail. With arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her shiny black Maid uniform had a white rubber apron. Her 34D breasts filled the uniform well. Emma then had sex with the four other Maids as she came over and over, each orgasm ripping her mind further into mindless obedience. If felt good to obey. After two hours of lesbian sex, she was given her dildo panties—panties with a dildo in the anal opening and the vagina. They were put on and she felt the dildos come to life inside her as she orgasmed again and her mind seemed to turn off.

Emma then returned to her Master and Emma bent over presenting herself to the Master. He pulled the dildo panties down and Emma felt him slide inside her and began fucking her from behind as she moaned and grunted. Her Master was her life. He came again and again inside her. Her Master was such a good lover. His rigidity, his rhythm, his massive cock. Emma cooed as her Master used her. Used her……… “Oh Master!” Emma moaned as she felt her Master inside her, fucking her, using her. Then he pulled out and she serviced him orally, taking his cock into her mouth. She had his cock deep in her throat as he came and she swallowed and continued. He came again and again she swallowed every drop. She loved her Master. Loved him. Then she heard him say, “You belong to me Emma……..You are my Slave……… I am your Master” and Emma’s dream was real now.

After the whole day at the mansion, Emma returned home to serve as a spy for her Master. After the 30 days was over she would never return there again.

“So what did you do all day honey?” James said.

“Work. There is a big case going on right now. It is taking a lot of time” Emma said coldly.

James thought it was odd she said it like that. Like one of the women from last night at the mansion. “Only 29 more days Emma” James said.

“Yes 29 more days…(Until I live with the Master)” Emma said smiling slightly.

After dinner and some television the two kissed and went to their separate rooms. Although the temptation was for more—there was the matter of a million dollars.

They went into their rooms and Emma locked the door and laid down, her cell phone next to her and she quickly fell asleep to it’s beeps and tones as again it programmed her while she slept. The phone still smelled of sex and latex. Her sleeping mind heard and understood the tones and beeps her phone did this all night until her alarm in the morning on her phone woke her up. Again Emma felt more rested than ever before, and she had dreamed of Master all night. Again the sheets were wet with cum. Again she washed the sheets as she prepared for the day.

As James went to work, and Emma went shopping.

* * *

As for Nadine and Vera, Nadine was certain Virginia was Camilla and unfortunately for her, she was going to prove it. She could not stop thinking about her. Afterall it was Virginia who had shown her she was a lesbian years earlier.

Nadine went to the mansion to talk with Camilla.

* * *

Emma was shopping at a Lingerie and Sex Toy store looking at dildos and latex outfits when her phone beeped and Emma looked at the still sticky phone as the screen flashed green and a message “COME OUTSIDE” She pivoted to obey as a second message said “OBEY”. She nodded and went outside the store to see a large black limousine with Fausta Von Herr sitting in the back with the tinted window down in a car that looked like it cost more than Emma and James would ever learn in both their lifetimes working.

“Get in” Fausta said as he opened the car door and Emma saying nothing got in sitting across from him and he shut the door and rolled up the window. Emma stared at him staring blankly ahead. She did not disobey him. She couldn’t even if she wanted to.

“Excellent I see you are keeping your phone close to you at all times” Fausta said.

“Yes Master” Emma said.

“Excellent! Lyria drive around the block” Herr said over an intercom and the car drove on.

Herr was sprawled out on the back seat across from Emma.

Two women were in the front of the car, both wearing an erotic parody of a chauffeur’s outfit. It was shiny red and black latex, with a jacket that highlighted the two women’s incredibly impressive cleavage. Topped off with small hats and miniskirts, wrist length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Their pussies were shaved and both were very attractive.

Emma couldn’t or didn’t see them but they were both more than six foot tall with the boots—Amazon woman. No, not Amazon— Valkyries.

The driver had long, blonde hair, and the passenger had long brown hair. The brunette was armed and was security for the Master.

The driver—Lyria and passenger Diana stared blankly ahead as the car drove on.

“So tell me my dear update what has been going on” Fausta said.

“Yes Master. James and I………….………”

As they drove around, Emma told Herr everything that had been going on. EVERYTHING.

“Excellent Emma. I am pleased with your obedience” Emma shuddered in her seat at this as she squirted in orgasm.

“Good, very good my dear. You are a good girl aren’t you? You desire to obey me, to serve me?” Fausta said smiling.

“Yes Master. I exist to serve you” Emma said coldly, her face still not showing any emotion, “I desire to obey you and serve you Master.”

“Excellent now for your reward…………” Herr said as the car circled the block for 30 minutes now.

In the back seat Herr sat his pants now off as Emma was sucking his cock. She had Herr’s cock deep in her throat as he came and she swallowed and continued. He came again and again she swallowed then took his cock from her mouth and mounted him in the back seat as they fucked and fucked and fucked as both Emma and Herr came over and over. To Emma, Herr was the perfect lover. His rigidity, his rhythm, his massive cock. He was her Master. Her absolute Master. Herr looked youthful for an old man. In fact he was much older than Emma or anyone knew. Hundreds of years older.

Afterward the limousine smelled of sex as Herr cum was dripping out of Emma’s wet pussy. Emma still had a blank emotionless face.

“You are amazing my dear hahahahaha you even rival Lisa and Camilla” Fausta said.

“Thank you Master” Emma said coldly.

“Go home and clean yourself up my dear James mustn’t know you are mine now. Wash away any evidence of our time here” Fausta said.

“Of course Master” Emma said.

“Tomorrow we will resume” Fausta said.

“Yes Master I will be ready to serve and my thoughts will be only about you Master” Emma said.

“Yes hahahahaha excellent. Go and tell no one what has happened here and that you are now—my loyal and obedient Slave” Fausta said.

Emma shuddered at this, “Yes Master your loyal and obedient Slave.”

“Here a parting gift. A strap-on copy of my cock” Fausta said.

Emma then had a strange smile, “Yes Master.”

“Use it in your room. Use it and think of me Slave” Fausta said.

“Yes Master” Emma said. Now Emma no longer thought of any man except Fausta Von Herr and only of sex with him and the other Slaves. She no longer thought of James at all.

“Stop here Lyria. Same time tomorrow my dear” Fausta said.

“Yes Master” As Emma got out and bowed to her master then walked out and the limousine drove off. Emma drove straight home with her present and showered washing all of her Master’s smell and cum out of her pussy. After all she must obey him. She must.

Emma placed her new gift under her pillow and smiled. She then went to clean up before James got home after all Master said James mustn’t know she served Herr now. Emma obeyed and it felt so good to obey.

The next day Emma repeated her performance.

And the next day.

And the day after that……….

For the whole month, Emma would be fucking her new Master and pleasuring him orally at least daily if not multiple times daily.

In between these “sessions” with her Master in the limousine, the two fucked at the mansion and in a club owned by Herr.

Emma also had sex with the other Slaves in the mansion.

And at night as she slept her phone again turned on and the sleeping Emma received instruction.

And during the day, Herr would pick up Emma while “running errands” and they would have sex in the limousine as she pleasured her new Master. She obeyed every command.

To be Continued