The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Four people try to scam an ancient scam artist.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

Emma and the Ultimate Scam Artist

Prologue

Emma was relaxing at her pool laying in a lounge chair, clad in her new white bikini enjoying the sun and time away from work and away from the crowds in the city.

On her pool side table, the latest reports from her division she had to go over before work tomorrow and the big meeting. Emma, her friends called her Em, worked for a government think tank on the topic of UFOs.

Although the public image was that UFOs were a joke. They were weather balloons, or swamp gas or hallucinations, Emma and her group knew this was not the case. They were studying recent reports of 50s style silver flying saucers—UFOs sighted near where there were reports of missing women. A few missing men but 98% of the cases involved missing women.

The files Emma had were not classified but she probably should not have them at home. She was relaxing, sunning herself, laying on her tummy as she read the reports and she had her cell phone on the table as well.

As she read she zoned out and fell asleep……………..

Emma was dressed in a shiny black latex rubber Maid Uniform, her hair pulled back into a pony tail. With arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her shiny black Maid uniform had a white rubber apron. She was dusting in a huge Mansion with two other Maids silent, quietly dusting as The Master walked in. The Master was wearing a dark suit as always and walked in and grabbed Emma from behind and she bent over presenting herself to the Master. She felt him slide into her and began fucking her from behind as she moaned and grunted. She loved her Master. Her Master was her life. He came again and again inside her. Her Master was such a good lover. His rigidity, his rhythm, his massive cock. Emma cooed as her Master used her. Used her………

Emma woke up gasping as she realized she was sopping wet with cum. She had come in her sleep clearly and she was so aroused. “Fuck!” she moaned gasping as wondered why she was having this dream. After all she loved her boyfriend James.

Emma was not a lesbian but her fantasies had always been Sapphic but never like this before. Emma went in to shower, and as she showered she masturbated and came two more times to thoughts of the dream. Being used by a Master…….She was soon joined by her boyfriend and the fucked in the shower for half an hour. Emma felt her pussy filled with her lovers cum and they concluded with dinner together and falling asleep in each other’s arms. Afterall they had sex daily, and she didn’t know what she would do without it.

Emma thought, should she tell him? He will just be jealous. As Emma dozed off again, the dream restarted at the beginning again.

“Oh Master!” Emma moaned as she felt her Master inside her, fucking her, using her. Then he pulled out and she serviced him orally, taking his cock into her mouth. She had his cock deep in her throat as he came and she swallowed and continued. He came again and again she swallowed every drop. She loved her Master. Loved him. Then she heard him say, “Come to me Emma. Find me. Come to me I am waiting. I am your Master……….”

Emma woke up gasping as she realized she was sopping wet with cum again. She went into the bathroom as James was sleeping and took a bath as she considered these strange dreams.

Part One

James brought in the mail, “Emma look at this?” as he held an invitation, black with gold—read gold embossed which clearly HAD NOT gone through the mail but was in their Mail box. It read,

You are cordially invited to the Mansion of Mr. Herr to discuss a financial opportunity. Do not discard this as this will be your ONLY opportunity. Your ONLY chance. Come to me I am waiting for your reply

James showed Emma the invitation, and it had a funny smell? Like latex and sex. And when Emma read it, her eyes fixed on one part—Come to me I am waiting for your reply.

James started to throw it away and Emma said, “No! Wait………perhaps we should check this out” as she smelled it again, and read the last line, “It gives an address…………hey that is that mansion on the edge of the city, on that huge property?”

“Yes owned by that wealthy man who moved here from Europe…………..he is richer then God they say?” James said, “But what does he want with us?”

“I don’t know? But it wouldn’t hurt to find out would it?” Emma said.

“You seem uncharacteristically eager about this? Usually you are the one throwing this stuff away Em?” James said.

“Yes. I know. But I have a………..feeling we should check it out” Emma said.

“Okay fine, it’s tonight? Short notice?” James said.

“Fine we will be there” Emma said smelling the invitation and remembering the dreams.

Nadine was having sex with her lover and best friend Vera. Vera was moaning as Nadine was licking her pussy deeply as the two lovers were close—very close and had been friends since grade school in Belgium.

Nadine was a raven haired woman with short black hair. She had moved from Europe—Belgium a couple of years earlier.

Vera was here visiting Nadine while her husband remained in Belgium. Nadine had fantasized about being lovers with Vera and so she was trying to make this a reality.

Vera was married to Karl, and Vera and Nadine grew up together, went to the same school, shared all each other’s little secrets, and were on the same swim team where Vera was the better of the two. Vera got married while Nadine stayed single. Her husband Karl was good friends with free Nadine and they had no kids. They had met for years at least once a week and talked about everything except Nadine’s fantasies about being abducted and robotized (which was one reason why she made such a superior Robot) and now she would share this with Vera in real like. She was the sweetest person free Nadine knew. Vera was about the same height as Nadine 5′2″/1.70 MT and very athletic. She was a beautiful redhead and just had her teeth done. She was a paralegal at a law firm.

Vera ended up leaving Karl for Nadine, and the two now lived not far from Emma and James. Nadine had a little help as she had used techniques from a woman Nadine met named Stella. Vera had resisted Nadine’s advances, but then gave in.

She loved Nadine now and had divorced Karl. Money was tight for both of them. Then they received an invitation;

You are cordially invited to the Mansion of Mr. Herr to discuss a financial opportunity. Do not discard this as this will be your ONLY opportunity. Your ONLY chance. Come to me I am waiting for your reply

“This seems like a Scam?” Vera said.

“No………that man from Europe, he owns everything in town. We should check it out, who knows?” Nadine said, “What do we have to lose, a couple of hours?”

Nadine and Vera arrived at the gated mansion. “Geez this thing is huge?” Vera said.

“Yes he is one of the richest men in the world, there are lots of rumors about him. They saw he is very old—older then he looks. Well let’s go in” Nadine said as they walked to the massive door.

Nadine knocked and Nadine and Vera were surprised to see one of their good friends Virginia they had not seen since Belgium. In fact everyone in town thought she’d joined some kind of religious organization the way she disappeared.

Virginia was dressed in a shiny black latex rubber Maid Uniform, her hair pulled back into a pony tail. With arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her shiny black Maid uniform had a white rubber apron. She bowed slightly saying, “Welcome. My employer is expecting you” there was no emotion in her face—none.

“Virginia it’s us, it’s me Nadine? Where have you been? Don’t you know us?” Nadine said puzzled.

“I’m sorry you must have me confused with someone else” she said coldly, “My name is Camilla” as she led them inside. Nadine knew it was her. Why was she acting so funny? Did she have amnesia?

(The meaning of Camilla is “helper to the priest”. Camilla was the name of a warrior maiden, Queen of the Volscians, who fought in the army of Aeneas in Roman poet Virgil’s “Aeneid”. The name may also be traced back to the young girls who assisted at pagan religious ceremonies.)

Camilla led them to a massive study and they were told, “Have a seat please. Others are expected. The Mas…….my employer will be here once the others arrive. May I get you a drink?”

“Virginia? Why can’t you remember me? Us? We were close? You and I…..” Nadine said as another Maid, dressed identically to Camilla walked in and interrupted.

The new Maid said, “Master wishes you attend him Camilla” as Camilla pivoted to go quickly.

“Master?” Vera said to Nadine.

“Yes that’s what she said………” Nadine said.

Nadine looked over this new Maid, clad in her shiny black latex rubber Maid Uniform, her red hair pulled back into a pony tail. With arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her shiny black Maid uniform had a white rubber apron. “How do you work in that?” Nadine said as she drank her drink.

“It is very functional. The Master wants all of us dressed appropriately” the Maid said.

“Isn’t that hot? Don’t you sweat” Nadine said.

“No. The fabric is the Master’s design it is very comfortable” the Maid said as she come close, Nadine thought she heard a buzzing coming from the girl’s crotch.

“What is your name?” Vera asked, “How many Maids are there here?”

“I am Lisa. There are twenty Maids in this house as well as other servants” she said, with no emotion like Camilla/Virginia had done.

“Wow do you get paid well?” Vera asked.

“Yes Master provides all we need and want” Lisa said as she prepared more drinks.

Outside Emma and James arrived. “We are late!” Emma said.

“No we are on time Em, geez, you are never in a freakin hurry lol. We will be fine. There is only one other car here” James said as they walked to the massive door.

James knocked and the massive door was opened, to reveal a lovely redheaded Maid, dressed in a shiny black latex rubber Maid Uniform, her hair pulled back into a pony tail. With arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her shiny black Maid uniform had a white rubber apron. She bowed slightly saying, “Welcome. My Master is expecting you” there was no emotion in her face.

There wasn’t any in Emma’s face either as she recognized the outfit as the same as the one from her dreams. AND she said Master. As she did a shiver ran down Emma’s spine as she realized maybe this was a bad idea.

“J-James maybe we should go…………..” Emma said as she felt a strange arousal flood her body. She felt overpowered.

“No Em you wanted to come, so we are going to check it out” James said.

“James……………” Emma managed as she looked at the Maid who made eye contact with her and she reached for Emma saying, “Welcome……….” The Maid/Lisa said and as she did Emma came in her panties, the first time she had a spontaneous orgasm which she tried to hide from James as Emma’s resolve was gone as she took her gloved hand and went inside.

Emma was led to the study and Lisa told her, “Sit here with your husband.”

“yes…he is my boyfriend……….thank you” Emma said seemingly in a daze.

“Em are you alright?” James said finally noticing.

“Y-yes I am fine I think? Wow this place is overwhelming?” Emma said trying to understand what was happening to her.

“Hi I am Nadine and this is Vera” Nadine said.

“Hi I am James and this is Emma” James said as Em could not stop watching Lisa.

No one noticed however that Lisa had dipped her latex glove first into her crotch then stirred Emma’s drink with the finger. Some of her cum stirring into the drink.

Emma drank it down then quickly started on another. “Whoa slow down baby” James said to Emma who seemed to be in her own world.

The group drank several drinks and were “Primed” when he walked in. As he walked in Lisa bowed toward him and he was accompanied by Camilla. “Welcome to my home, I am Fausta Von Herr, your host. Thank you for coming. I had invited a few others but they missed out on this opportunity I guess.”

Emma was staring at him as she remembered the dreams. Fausta kissed the hands of the women and shook hands with James. When he got to Emma, he kissed her hand and said, “Welcome my dear. I am pleased you have found your way here. I have been waiting for you” he stopped himself and said, “I have been waiting for all of you. Shall we begin” as he sat down in a massive chair.

Emma never took her eyes off of him as she remembered the dream “I am your Master……….” his voice. Even his voice was the same as the dream. Emma looked at Lisa and Camilla, the way they waited on him, on them and she wondered ‘Is this my destiny too?’

“So what is this opportunity you speak of Mr. Herr?” James asked. Emma still stared at him.

“Please call me Fausta, a little wager actually. You could say I am a student of human nature and of history. What I want to test is A) Will you be honest with me and B) Not cheat in a wager”

“Wager? Like gambling?” Nadine said.

“Yes. Like gambling. But the stakes are high, very high”

“How high? Maybe we should……….” James said as Fausta continued.

“One million dollars” Fausta said and everyone stopped and stayed sitting.

“One million dollars?” James said.

“Yes. For each couple. One millions dollars. I have more money then I know what to do with. But rather then just GIVE it to you, I want a little wager. If you win you get it. If you lose………..” Fausta said.

“If we lose?” James said.

“If you lose honestly, then you walk away and I will give you each fifty thousand dollars for your troubles. If however you try to cheat me, the price will be I will expect something from each of you in return” Fausta said as Emma finally broke his gaze and looked at her boyfriend.

“What do we have to do to get this million dollars?” Emma managed.

“No sex for 30 days. No sex of any kind. Not oral, not masturbation, NOTHING. Nothing for 30 days. If you can do that, each couple gets the million dollars” Fausta said.

“And if we have sex?” Emma said.

“Then you lose honestly and get the fifty thousand. If however, you lie to me, try to cheat me, you will lose completely” Fausta said.

“How would you know if we……..” James said.

“I will know. Trust me. I am good at reading people. That is one way I have made my fortune” Fausta said. “You wouldn’t lie to me would you Emma?”

“No. No sir……” Emma said.

“Good then do you agree? I have contracts if you agree” Fausta said.

“Can we sleep on it?” Nadine said.

“No. Now or never. You must decide” Fausta said.

“No James we………” Emma said.

“Honey? We are in. How hard can that be? It’s only one month? And if we fail we can have the fifty thousand” James said eager to sign.

Nadine and Vera agreed and were ready to sign.

Emma hesitated but as she looked at Fausta she remembered the dream and the voice, “I am your Master……….”

Emma was dressed in a shiny black latex rubber Maid Uniform, her hair pulled back into a pony tail. With arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her shiny black Maid uniform had a white rubber apron. She was dusting in a huge Mansion with two other Maids silent, quietly dusting as The Master walked in. The Master was wearing a dark suit as always and walked in and grabbed Emma from behind and she bent over presenting herself to the Master. She felt him slide into her and began fucking her from behind as she moaned and grunted. She loved her Master. Her Master was her life. He came again and again inside her. Her Master was such a good lover. His rigidity, his rhythm, his massive cock. Emma cooed as her Master used her. Used her……… “Oh Master!” Emma moaned as she felt her Master inside her, fucking her, using her. Then he pulled out and she serviced him orally, taking his cock into her mouth. She had his cock deep in her throat as he came and she swallowed and continued. He came again and again she swallowed every drop. She loved her Master. Loved him. Then she heard him say, “Come to me Emma. Find me. Come to me I am waiting. I am your Master……….”

And she came again and his eyes made her stop thinking and she said “Yes” as she felt the orgasm wash over her and saw Fausta smile.

As they signed, Emma had her phone out and as if compelled left it on the desk.

The four departed after they read the contracts they had signed. No sex 30 days. How hard could it be?

On the desk Lisa picked up Emma’s cell phone and took it out of the room for a moment and returned with it minutes later. Emma picked it up almost forgetting it as they went to leave, she noticed it was sticky. She smelled it, it smelled like latex and sex. Lisa had put it in her sex as well as uploaded a few new things onto the cell phone for her Master.

To be Continued