The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 28

* * *

Notes

* * *

A breathy silence drifted between the two of us, figuratively and somewhat literally, since our breathing rates were beginning to increase with each passing second. It was hard to tell if Mia even realized her mouth was parted open just enough to let her heavy breaths slip out. She was warm to the touch, no doubt a byproduct of her open clothes and the scorching sun outside, but regardless I could’ve sworn the mass collection of her heat was being generated in two key areas. One of which had my hands nearly glued onto and the other was hidden beneath the confines of her teasingly short shorts.

Truthfully, I was waiting for her to say something, anything. Whatever words she could manage in response to this rather intimate moment we were sharing. Not only had I invaded her personal space, but her pair of two chest pillows had also been invaded by my own hungering fingers. Her poor mind was at a loss for words in the bind of triggers swimming around her subconscious.

From the complete silence alone, it could be assumed that she had no idea how to respond.

And as much as I enjoyed a nice pair of breasts, especially when they belong to this adorable girl right here. I have to say that I was looking for a more exciting interaction than a complete lack of reaction.

There was an evident flush to her cheeks, and her eyes were closed. Now that I’m noticing something other than the squishy nature of her breasts, it feels like her head is leaning back against me.

Hold on.

Is she just...

Relaxed?

The breathing from her slightly ajar lips onto her breasts had shifted to something of a very faint hum. My fingers stayed glued to her chest, yet the squishing motions stopped as I paused to notice her very subtle movements. Her head was swaying side to side as her body performed a similar, if only much less noticeable, motion. It was as if she had just accepted that this was happening and was totally alright with it. Instead of how she actively fought back and was against anything remotely related to intimacy between siblings, now she was completely vibing with the moment and displayed no signs of discomfort. Even though I had, in all accounts, interrupted her the moment she re-entered the house. Effectively vetoing whatever intentions she had planned beforehand.

Mia was staying mostly silent because she had nothing to say. Perhaps the moment itself had left her somewhat detached from reality, so much so that she didn’t realize or care what was transpiring. Other than the fact that she was enjoying it, nothing really mattered.

Well, then it seems like someone is going to have to snap her back.

“Mia,”

My sister’s eyes bolted open. She blinked away a veil of confusion, then looked up. Our eyes met, and it only took a matter of seconds for her to recall the situation. The blush on her cheeks appeared to deepen, and she licked her lips.

“S-Sorry, I...I spaced out for a moment.”

“Really now?” I smirked, “I didn’t know I had that effect on girls,”

Mia chuckled and shook her head, “You wish. Just be lucky that you have a hot as fuck sister that enjoys hugs and don’t push your luck.”

Despite her eyes being, frankly, beautiful to look at, my gaze naturally shifted from her eyes into the perfect angle I had down her top.

She noticed the shift in focus and smirked before raising her hand to flick me against the forehead. “Hey, Mr. Horny. You know, big bros shouldn’t be staring at their sister’s boobs like that.”

“Uh... ow? Okay, wow, sis,” I detached my hands from her breasts and began to unbind our hug. “You attack me because I’m a straight guy with a “hot as fuck sister?” I thought you were cool Mia,”

“I am cool!” She retorted, and before my arms could return to my side, she grabbed them and placed them back around herself, incidentally putting my hands back on her breasts. “And did I say you could stop the hug? Yeah, I thought so.”

“Oh, sassy are we?”

“Hmmf..” Mia huffed to herself, her cheeks puffed out and she glanced away, “You know, you owe me after what happened at school. I mean, I kissed your...y...” Her face grew exceptionally red, and she glanced away.

It’s funny how that specific interaction is what brings her into a state of utter embarrassment. When, the situation she was mentioning turned out to be rather tamed compared to everything else that had transpired. Though that being said, it was a case where she did something sexual without the direct use of any triggers. Sure the favor or affection points system definitely swayed her, but in all accounts, she had every right to deny my request. The triggers might’ve made it a bit harder to do so, but if she was actively against the action, she could have rejected me. Yet, she chose not to.

Speaking of the affection system, I might’ve used everything stored up for that dick kiss interaction, and it might be time to build it back up.

“Yeah, I guess I do owe you. I probably owe you a lot. You are really awesome, Mia, like no joke.” I continued to knead her breasts through the rather thin material of her tank top while showering her with compliments. “You’re super hot and cute. And just great overall. You didn’t have to do that for me back there, but you did anyway. You really are great. I mean it.”

Mia stayed silent, though this time, it was more due to her being entirely too embarrassed to mutter much of anything.

“Y..You..You can look at my chest.” She said rather quietly.

I paused and grinned. “What was that?”

“You...” Mia blinked, then snapped, “Ryan, you asshole! You heard me! You can look at my tits, alright!? I mean...” The pitch of her voice lowered, “We’re both pervs, right? So, it’s fine... I was just teasing you earlier. Sorry about flicking you...”

While internally, I was chuckling at how her emotions were flipping every which way. It was obvious her flick was meant to do nothing more than tease me, if she was actually upset, she’d send a kick to my groin and tattle to Mom like usual. But, the simple fact that she felt it would be better to apologize instead of leaving the implication that she was upset came off as amusing and somewhat sweet. She’d rather apologize than risk me being irritated with her for something she sees as minor as looking at her chest.

“Woah Woah Woah,” I said, “So this is a free Mia approved tit gawking pass?”

Mia smirked and rolled her eyes, “Yeah I guess. But it’ll expire, so use it while it lasts!”

“Already on it sis,” My gaze went directly down her top to take in the side of her round boobs and the dark shadow that rests within her cleavage.

“Oh my god, I’m trapped in the house with such a perv!” Mia laughed, “You can look, but no touching, got it? Even perverts like us have to have rules. Like...” Her voice grew breathy as if her thoughts were growing muddy, “We’re..w..relat...you’re my brother. We can’t do anything weird. You know what I mean.”

“It sounds like you don’t even know what you mean.”

Mia blinked and looked away. “I-I mean no touching. Like, here—” She raised her hands upwards to grab and bunch up her tits but only made contact with my hands which were already in position. “What!?” She blinked again while moving her hands away and glanced down.

Oh shit.

That’s interesting.

She’s on this whole spiel about how I can look but not touch while I am currently groping her like no tomorrow. The Passive-Trigger restricting her from recognizing contact that isn’t skin to skin quite literally prevents her from acknowledging my hands as on her breasts. Yet, the moment the skin on her hands met mine, she realized where my hands were.

I watched as her head tilted to the side. From her point of view she must’ve seen a flash of my hands on her tits, but when she darted her hands away, what she saw vanished.

Mia moved her hands back up to her boobs, but I shifted mine away before we made a repeat contact. She frowned and played with herself for a moment or two, trying to see what she saw again, but nothing happened other than me getting a view of my sister playing with her sizable titties from over her shoulder.

“You good Mia?”

“I...” Mia said with a distracted air, “That was weird... I saw...” She blinked and shook her head. “Nothing, it’s...” Clearly, she didn’t want to come out and say, “Yeah, I thought I saw your hands on my tits,” since it would go directly against what she just said about no touching.

“Oh, you’re just giving me a show then, huh? Cause I love seeing those things jiggle. You do that often?”

There was a brief pause as Mia recognized what I was talking about; she glanced down at her hands, still making her cleavage bounce, and she put a stop to her hand motions. “Har, har, remember you owe me!” In a swift and rather sudden moment, she spun around and stepped out of our hug. I guess that proved that she could’ve gotten free with extreme ease any moment before this. “I’m not putting on a show for your pervy ass!”

“Too late. At this rate I might even get handsy!”

“Pfft,” Mia rolled her eyes and walked away, though there was a noticeable sway to her hips while she did so. “I dare you to try! If you do, I’m telling Mom after I knock sense into you!” She stuck out her tongue, though there was still a noticeable blush on her cheeks.

Honestly, a part of me wondered if she’d follow through with that warning. Since, of course, non-pervy Mia would, without a doubt. But this new personality of hers is much more willing to keep our relationship positive. If I were to touch her tits, skin to skin, would she actually go and tell Mom?

Would it even be worth testing that?

“Do we have anything to drink in here?!” Mia’s voice called out and snapped me out of my internal musings.

“Uh, yeah!” I responded, “Mom went shopping. The fridge should be packed.”

“Hmmm, I don’t see any milk up here. I need to make sure my boobs stay full if my brother is going to be staring at them all the time.” Before I could respond, I saw her peek her head out of the kitchen and wink at me.

Oh my god.

I fucking love Mia.

“I think we have another jug downstairs, I can...”

Wait.

Milk?

“Oh wait, bro what the hell!?”

SHIT!

Our whole brother-sister bonding moment led me to entirely neglect the state I had left Mom in.

I dashed towards the kitchen in bounds, but in all honesty, it would be too late to stop Mia from seeing the entirely mindless cow of a mother standing naked in the fucking kitchen. If anything, I should take my time to think of some way to explain-

“Did you seriously leave the milk out, dude?”

Wait...

“What?”

Perhaps I was a bit too hasty to judge.

Upon entering the kitchen, I could undoubtedly tell that Mia was upset. That initial anticipation was clearly correct. But, in regards to the specifics of what had her ticked off, I was far off the mark. See, when entering the kitchen, I was met with Mia and her hands on her curvy exposed hips, along with her foot tapping against the floor. She really was Mom’s little girl, through and through; just age her up, fill out her already curvy curves, and she’d be a near replica of her mother. But, to reign things back in on the topic at hand. She was certainly upset, but it was clear that in the way she was tapping her foot and giving me a frown, there wasn’t an ounce of embracement on her features anymore. And if she were upset with seeing her mother naked and mindless in the kitchen, she’d certainly be blushing.

No. This look she was giving my way was definitely a familiar one. It was the, “are you seriously doing this again” look mixed in with a little bit of, “how many times do we have to have this talk?”

“You seriously left the milk out, again!?” Mia continued to tap her feet in annoyance. “Like... really?! Bro, I love you. But this- this is testing me. Do I need to take away your gawk pass? You like- you leave this out all the time!” She moved a hand from her hip to point a finger toward her mother. The older woman didn’t so much twitch. Other than blinking, she had no signs of even existing. Like a jug of milk, she just stood in wait to be emptied.

Now, it was my turn to be at a loss for words.

The implications this imposed were a bit much for my dumbass to understand all in one sitting.

“I-Uh,” One gulp later, followed by my stray thoughts turning into something more tangible, I spoke as convincingly as an unconvincing guy could be convincing. “M-My bad Mia, that...y...you know how one tracked I am sometimes.” My eyes flicked between Mia and my mother, both women under the heavy doses of their respective triggers.

“Sometimes, right.” Mia half snorted, half chuckled; she lingered her gaze on our mother and raised a hand to idly stroke a thumb over Mom’s right breast. “That’s the understatement of the hour. This is seriously annoying, Ryan, like- can you not just focus?” With a brief huff, she flicked her digit over Mom’s nipple a couple of times before stepping back and rolling her eyes. “It’s not hard to just put your shit back up when you’re done.”

“Easier said than done when I have a sexy pair of tits and ass teasing me twenty-four seven.”

Where Mia would previously be riled up by such a use of crude and blatantly sexist remarks about her person, especially from her brother of all people, she now displayed a distinctly different reaction. In that, her face flicked away from mine in a sudden and halfhearted attempt to hide a faint flush from being caught on her cheeks.

“Wha-what makes you think I’d go out of my way to dress up for you? A lot of girls don’t show skin just to be ogled, you know.”

“Pfft,” I leaned against the counter. “Here I thought you weren’t like “a lot of girls.” Also, who said I was talking about you? Strange for you to assume you were the only pair of tits and ass in the house.”

It took a second or two for Mia to put the pieces together of what my words implied. “Do you mean Mom!? Oh my god, I am SO telling her you said that!”

“Please,” I looked over to the still mindlessly entranced mother standing at attention right beside us. “You wouldn’t do me like that. You love me too much!”

Mia cocked her hip to the side and crossed her arms below her chest. “Yeah, Mr. Arrogant? Well, your love points are in constant flux. Don’t think you can just walk over me or anything.” She jutted a thumb towards Mom. “Like this is so freaking annoying. I’m telling.”

Obviously, with the punishment trigger, I was far from worried about any form of discipline coming from the head queen herself. Hence, my generally lax tone, “Wooow Mia, really? Because I left the milk out for a few fucking minutes? Jesus, I thought you were cool. Fuck me, I guess. One second an awesome little sister, the next throwing me under the bus.”

My rather lethargic and somewhat bemused tone of voice contrast to my words seemed to give Mia an issue or two in deciphering my genuine attitude towards this whole ordeal. She appeared to struggle with forming her words and just darted her eyes between me and Mom, or what she believed to be the jug of milk.

“W-what!? Ryan! You leave food out all the time! This isn’t new! Stop making me out as the crazy one here.. like, I’m not trying to be mean.” Her voice grew a tad sullen prompting me to dile down on my banter as it seemed to be genuinely upsetting her. “You just need to stop doing this.”

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry. Tell Mom if you want; it’s not a big deal.” I stepped forward to close some of the distance between us.

Mia leaned her arm against the countertop and sighed. “I don’t want to...”

“Okay, then don’t.”

“But you need to stop.” She frowned, “Like, it’s not just this, but sometimes you act like you own the place.”

I mean, I more or less own Mom’s very existence at this point, so that is rather true, to an extent. Not that I planned on saying that aloud anytime soon.

“Alright, how about this... I...” As if a switch was flipped in my head, my thoughts just flicked off the moment I passed by Mom. An idea planted itself into my head, and it wasn’t about to leave anytime soon.

“You.......” Mia hummed, her head tilted to the side.

“I...Uh...” My voice continued to trail off before I was promptly snapped back to reality with a shake of my head. “I apologize, promise to do your chores for a week, and- and you promise not to tell Mom, if—”

“DEAL!” Mia jumped into an agreement, literally as much as figuratively, from the way her set of breasts jiggled about within her top. Then, a second later, she picked up something and spoke with a more hesitant tone. “Wait, I heard an if...”

“If...” I continued with a faint smirk, “You take a swig of Mo-that milk.”

Mia’s attention followed my finger’s direction and landed squarely on Mom’s huge set of knockers. She licked her lips, opened and closed her mouth, then narrowed her gaze in a way that caused her lovely freckles to rise up on her cheeks. “You want me to drink spoiled milk?” Her hands were on her hips, as she spoke, “Really, bro? And you said I wasn’t the cool one.”

I blinked. “Oh my god, Mia! It’s not spoiled! I literally told you I only left her- it out for a few minutes.”

Clearly, not one to believe easily, Mia cocked her hip while still giving me the stink eye. “Then why do you want me to drink it? Is this a prank or something with you and your friends?”

“I—”

“Wait, that’s assuming you have friends.”

“Okay, ouch. But—”

“You know some of my friends wanted to pull a prank on you, but I told them I’m not doing that to my brother. So I kind of hoped you’d do the same for me, but clearly not.”

That was curiously reassuring to hear from her, but her habit of rushing to conclusions based on nothing solid was starting to irritate me. Especially when you consider how she had been interrupting me whenever I had a chance to respond.

“Holy shit! Can I talk!?”

Mia’s open mouth stayed abruptly silent, and after a few seconds passed, she closed her lips. “Sorry, but... yeah, that’s weird.”

I shrugged, “It’s not that deep, I just wanted to prove that you were freaking out and yelling at me over nothing. The milk isn’t even spoiled. If it was, then sure, you’d have a point.” Walking over to the other side of our naked oblivious milk jug of a mother, I leaned against her unmoving form and hefted one of her boobs upwards with my hand cupping the tit from below. “But this milk is still fresh. You can see for yourself and realize you were yelling at me over nothing.”

“Pfffffff,” Mia shook her head and sighed, “That’s stupid. And you know, I’ve been horny all day, so F that.” She turned to leave, “I won’t tell Mom, but give me a reason, and I’m going straight to her.”

Well fuck. I really wanted to see some breastfeeding action between a mother and her no-longer-a-baby daughter. Specifically, I wanted to see such an outcome without relying on any direct trigger to get the job done.

But, alas. I suppose I might need to use the magic word and cash out on any favor/affection points I might have lying in her subconscious. I hadn’t done too much for her since the last time I cashed out and got her to kiss my dick. But that intimate moment we shared a few minutes ago must’ve boosted her affection up a bit, right? And, I’m assuming she is just more annoyed here than actively mad, so I shouldn’t have lost any points.

“C’mon Mia,” I called out, but her petite swaying juicy butt off an ass never stopped its trek out of the kitchen. Not until I used the keyword, “Please?”

Mia stopped on a dime, though her chest and butt continued to bounce briefly while the rest of her momentum ceased. She had put a halt to her movement just before the turn out of the kitchen, and I could see a side profile of her as she sighed and thought to herself in silence.

In reality, either I had enough affection points or not. If I did, she wouldn’t really have a choice in the matter. But, how much I needed all really depended on her. That being said, something as simple as drinking, what she believes to be slightly stale milk, shouldn’t require anywhere near the same amount of points that kissing the tip of my dick required. Sure, this wasn’t just drinking warm milk. It was significantly more crude of action: drinking milk straight from her own mother’s teat. But in her trigger-ridden mind, she didn’t realize mom was mind-fucked into becoming an inanimate jug of milk, and ignorance is bliss, yeah?

All that being said, I wish I had more of an understanding of how this whole process worked in her mind. Did she have to run the numbers mentally each and every time, or is this moment of silence just her building an unnecessary bout of suspense. From the looks of things alone, It seems like she is genuinely giving the prospect of me asking nicely a thought. She might have to consider what is being asked, add up how much she’d personally want to do it corroralate that in regards to how much affection she’d need to have for me, and then finally see if I had enough in the first place.

Or-

“FFffine.” She sighed and turned on her heels. Our eyes didn’t meet as she stormed back into the kitchen and towards the cupboard. I wasn’t too against our lack of eye contact since she was deliberately stomping her feet in a manner that made ripples upon ripples cascade over her cleavage. “But never say I’m a bad sister again.” Her cheeks had a red tink as she huffed. She retrieved a glass and stomped back over to where our mother stood, still mindless of the world itself. “I’m literally drinking spoiled milk for you. What is wrong with me? Why am I even doing this?” Her audible mutters came out as clear as day since she made no attempt to hide her distaste for the situation.

“It’s not spoiled, so..”

“Shut up. I just want to masturbate in peace, but nooo.”

“Jeeze,” I scratched my arm defensively. “You don’t have to do this,”

Mia stopped directly in front of Mom’s large rack and took a deep breath as if she were breathing in the scent of the tits her trigger-ridden mind couldn’t perceive. “I’m an awesome sister, so like I said. Shut up.”

“I—” My words were cut off the moment I saw the glass in her hand press against the yielding chest fat of Mom’s tit. With one hand pressing the glass in place, Mia tweaked and teased her mother’s nipple with two fingers before eventually beginning the process of extracting milk. “Y-Yes, M’am.”

I did nothing more than watch in bated breath as my sister casually tugged at the large tit before her, the fingers on her hand sunk into the yielding dough-like flesh. Like a literal cow, she coaxed out the white secretion I had been feasting on just a few moments prior to her arrival home. The glass in Mia’s hands gradually filled with just enough milk to be considered a sample. She let go of Mom’s melon; the release caused the mature woman’s breast to jostle back against her chest while Mia absently rubbed the tips of her fingers together. “Uh, eww, did you drink from the bottle?” Her question went on deaf ears until she spoke again. “Hello?”

“What?” I blinked back to the moment before quickly adding. “I- Why are you assuming that?”

Giving me a deadpan look, Mia raised her hand and continued to rub her fingers together. “I know what saliva feels like.”

Funny how that’s what she’s finding odd here.

“I refuse to admit to anything,”

Mia licked her lips and ignored my response with a faint, if slightly bemused, roll of her eyes. “You are gross,”

It was time for me to lick my own lips as I spied the glass containing a miniature pool of Mom’s white sweet beverage. “And yet you’re the one who is following through with this.”

“Only ’cause you asked nicely, and I’m a great sister.” Mia prefaced, with the glass stopped to suspend an inch away from her soft lips. “Remember this next time you try to wine about me being lame.”

“You know you’re making a big deal over drinking milk.”

“Spoiled milk,” She added.

“It’s not—”

“We’ll see,” Mia cut me off and closed the already minuscule space between the rim of the glass and her lips. The show of expected disgust was evident as she shut her eyes and prepared to drink something foul. The milk abided by the beautiful laws of gravity, bringing it down into her open mouth.

In seconds the milk was gone, and Mia closed her lips shut and lowered the glass. She blinked and swallowed. Her mouth opened, closed, and she clapped her lips together while looking around.

“Huh,” She licked her lips and glued her focus back onto Mom’s large bust. “That wasn’t bad at all.”

Laughing, I got my own glass and moved over to press it against Mom’s other tit. “Right!?” Then, without a real care, since my mother didn’t really exist anymore, with only a living and mindless carton of milk taking her place, I handled her breast hard enough for my fingers to sink in before squeezing out a stream of milk into the cup.

“I mean...” Mia quickly went to retrieve more by mirroring my action, doing so much more carelessly as we both milked our mother until our glasses were nearly full. She brought it to her lips and drank with a noticeably heavy gulp. “It’s... definitely warm but... I dunno, not bad.”

“So!” I stepped to the side and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. She let out a peep and blinked at me; some of the milk in her cup sloshed over onto the breast-pushed neckline of her tank top. Yet, she didn’t really seem to care that her shirt had a noticeable damp spot. “Ready to admit you overreacted?”

“Over...” She mumbled, then shook her head, “Nooot happening! You shouldn’t have left it out anyway!” Her hands rose up to push me back, prompting some of the milk in my own glass to spill over onto my shirt.

I retorted absently with a look down at my chest, “But you said it was spoiled,” shrugging, I took a deep swig of Mommy’s fresh milk. “Clearly it ain’t,” I muttered through the muffle of glass and milk.

Mia didn’t respond since she too was chugging down the glass. She leaned her round ass against the counter while the glass was above her draining it’s contents down her gullet. It was difficult not to notice her exquisitely sculpted physique, especially given the side angle I was presented with. Her own sizable chest rose and fell with each natural breath taken; my excessively sexual imagination just envisioned that milk running down her throat and directly to her own tits like some infinite cycle in one breast-ridden fantasy.

Noticing my eyes on her chest, Mia lowered the glass when it was nearly finished and let out a heavy sigh. She licked her lips and flashed me a smirk. “You know, any other sister would go straight to their parents when they catch their horny brother staring at her rack.”

“Yeah?” I asked with my own sly look. With my eyes still on her chest, I took a sheet of paper towel and patted my shirt down. “I thought we already talked about this. You’re a cool sister that doesn’t do that. Remember?”

Mia winked and brought the glass back up to her lips, “Eh, for now.” While drinking, she purposely arched her back, causing her breasts to jut out and press with a much more defined force against the low-cut tank top. Those little bags were threatening the jostle out with how her cleavage overflowed.

“Well, even if you weren’t, I still have a gawking pass, remember?” After drying down my shirt, I approached her. My hand raised and hesitated for only a moment before I recalled the skin-to-skin trigger.

“Just wait ti-llllllh~” Mia’s voice hitched, and she breathed out a breathy moan after I purposely pinched her nipple through the tank top. It wasn’t my fault she was out here braless, letting those large milk bags jostling about.

“You alright?” I asked, hiding my smirk. As one hand teased her nipple, my other carelessly rubbed at the damp stain on her shirt with the paper towel.

“I...” Her eyes flicked down, and she eyes her jiggling cleavage as my hands went to work in toying with her rack. Yet, her mind couldn’t correlate what she saw with me touching her since I was sure our skin never met. “Yeah...” She breathed a milk-heavy breath into my face and licked her lips. “Just-J- enjoy it while it lastsss~ once it expires, you’ll ha-h-have to get a new pass....”

“Damn,” I feigned sorrow, “Well since I have the best sister in town, I bet it won’t be hard to farm them.”

Mia meant to say something, but with another tweak of her nipple, she was left at a loss of words. Only breathy moans would peep out between her lips.

Her squirming was remarkable, but eventually, after noticing just how hard her nipples were poking through the thin material of her top, I decided to give my sister a break from the constant bout of stimulation. After all, she did need to relieve all of this stress being built up.

Well, I found myself all milked out and dumped the rest down the drain. Mia took a few moments to recover, and after taking many deep cleavage-expanding breaths, she sighed and shook her head before finishing her glass. Honestly, watching my petite sister guzzling down her mother’s milk while jutting out her own large pair was doing me fucking dirty. Fuck jacking off or even just fucking in general, when the women around me are being custom manipulated to fulfill whatever fantasy i might think of, the standard shit of masturbation or standard sex just comes off as... well, standard.

But watching my sister fill her tits with her own mother’s milk while thinking her mother is just a jug of milk.

That’s the shit, baby.

“You know, bro. We aren’t drinking breast milk.” Mia said while wiping some lingering milk off her lips with the back of her arm. “Sorry to burst your bubble.”

“What?”

“It’s obvious with how much you’re staring. I can guess what you’re thinking.” Mia placed down the glass and grabbed the thin shoulder straps of her tank top. Right in front of me, she proceeded to lift up while holding the straps and purposely jiggled her rack while keeping a teasing smirk adorned on her lips. I could almost hear the bounce sounds coming off those milk bags. “But you’re gonna have to just keep imagining,” She winked, “Women aren’t cows for you to milk, as much as we wish it they were...”

“I...” I blinked and closed my mouth, “Did you just say we?”

With a quick tongue, Mia chimed, “I dunno, did I?” She spun on her heels and dashed out of the kitchen, “If you want me, leave me alone! I’m going to be busy for a while!”

I did nothing but watch her cute butt jiggle and sway out of the kitchen. The events that had just transpired lingered fresh in my mind, a mind that wasn’t too used to doing much more than the bare minimum.

“Holy shit...” I mumbled to no one except Mom, if you were to count her.

Which...

SLAP

Seeing from the complete and utter lack of a reaction to the way I just carelessly abused her fat ass against the palm of my hand...

I’m going to assume she doesn’t count as someone who could comprehend what was going on.

Shit...

I need to get off.

And while I could use Mom to assist in that, my thoughts were still lingering on my upgraded little sister. There are multiple triggers I want to look back on and explore some more. But how can I think of ways to use triggers when I’m too busy trying to avoid creaming in my pants.

Because we all know how uncomfortable that is!

So, after five minutes, I left the kitchen with a plan. “I’ll get to you later!” I called back out and pointed to my mother, who was standing in the corner of the kitchen completely naked with a lampshade over her head. Yeah, I took a picture of a lamp. I don’t know how it works either, or how to even turn it-er- her on. And honestly I didn’t care, hence why I left her here.

Really I had more important matters to attend to. I only turned her into a lamp just to further exploit my complete control over her, it will always be fun to simply fuck around with her for no reason other than to do so.

Maybe I can actually think once my balls are drained.