The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 27

* * *

Notes

* * *

“Don’t you think twenty-five is pushing it a bit?”

Mia bounced back onto the bed; her hands rested on her hips. “C’mon,”

“Don’t c’mon me,” Crystal frowned, “You know who we’re inviting,” she leaned against the wall, “Do they seem like the type to spend twenty-five dollars on a pool party?”

“Oh yeah, because teenagers are known for their frugal spending habits...”

Crystal rolled her eyes, “M’kay, wasting money on clothes is totally different than spending it on an overpriced pool party ticket.”

“Then how are we going to afford all the food and shit?” Mia challenged with a tilt of her head.

“I got it covered,” Crystal winked, “Trust me. I have ways of getting things done.”

“Well, that doesn’t sound ominous at all,” Sighing, Mia fell back onto her friend’s bed as both she and her chest jiggled to a slow rest. “Alright, fine... Twenty!”

Crystal had walked over to her desk and pushed a few buttons on the clunky-looking keyboard prompting the monitors to shift back downwards into the desk with a mechanical hum. “I’m starting to think you just want to milk money out of our friends.”

“Fifteen.”

“Nah, no one’s going to show up.”

“Ten?”

“Hmm,” her friend hummed, “We’re getting closer to reasonable numbers.”

“So it’s settled!” Mia sprung up to a seated position on the bed; her breasts bounced naturally in response.

Crystal smirked and turned around, leaning her ass against the edge of her desk. “But, I still don’t see a reason to ask for money from anyone. Like—”

“Ommigod!” The freckled face girl breathed an elongated groan and rose to her feet. “Turn around.”

“What?” Crystal blinked,

“Turn around!” The blonde gripped her friend by the shoulder and spun her around. She leaned against Crystal’s shoulder, her crotch only faintly brushed against the other girl’s hip. “You see that?” She pointed to the sheet of notes that was splayed across the desk.

Crystal’s eyes focused on where the tip of Mia’s finger was gesturing. “The bikini contest?”

“What is the most important part of a contest?” Mia glanced up and asked while trying to mask how tingly it made her feel to be pressed up this close to her. It required a lot of self-control not to use Crystal’s hip as a humping stand for her crotch. And the way her breasts felt pressed against the girl’s shoulder didn’t help matters.

“To have fun?”

“That’s like, the pretend reason,” Mia rolled her eyes. “You know the real reason why people enter contests.”

“You—” Mia began to say before it clicked, “Really? You want to have a prize pool?”

“Bigo!” Mia stepped back and snapped her fingers; she gave her friend a smile and crossed her arms.

“Well, you mean bingo, but I get the point,” Crystal responded, giggling a little at Mia’s slip of the tongue. “I’m not opposed to having a prize. And it would drive the girls to actively try,” she thought aloud as she pondered the idea.

Mia nodded, “Right! If ten people enter, that’s a nice hundred for the winner.”

“You may not be the most brilliant with words, but you are a mathematician.” Crystal taunted in a nonchalant manner.

Ignoring the jab, Mia continued, “ANNNND! We can rig the competition, so I win!”

“Alright, you lost me.”

“I’m joking, I’m joking.” Mia reassured, “Obviously, the guys would be the judges.”

“They will?” Crystal took off her glasses.

“Totally. And if others have to pay to participate, we become even more competitive! No one is obligated to enter if they do not like to.”

“Ehh,” Crystal shrugged, “I can get behind that. But if we could segway back to your use of the word, “Bingo,” you know it’s pronounced, right? Or is “Bigo” slang that I’m out of the loop on?”

Mia narrowed her eyes in retaliation, allowing an air of stillness to pass. “Go to your closet.”

“What?”

“Go on,” she said, gesturing to the slightly ajar closet door with her thumb jutting over her shoulder.

“Alright,” Crystal sighed and walked over to the closet, which she opened and examined. “So, what am I doing-EEeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakk~h-h-he-hey-hey-hey!!!??” She glanced down in a befuddled state of embarrassment and bewilderment; two hands had reached around both sides of her chest to grip her breasts.

“You like teasing people, but you can’t take it yourself?” Mia hummed, her voice tinged with humor.

She buried her forehead into Crystal’s back while kneading the girl’s breasts with her fingers..

“M-Mmia!” Crystal moaned in response; she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip.

“As I was about to say before, you interrupted me,” Mia says. She brushed aside her friend’s plea and continued to let her hands convey the repressed urges she had been holding in for the past hour. “We need to go out and get some new bikinis,”

“I-I-Mmmmm-s-serious..” The raven-haired girl struggled against the squishing sensation emanating from the hands-on her breasts. “S-Stop—”

“Like, look at your clothes, they’re all totally lame and—”

“G-Get off!” She flung her leg back in a brisk two-step motion, prompting Mia to falter. Crystal swung her hip to the side, knocking the blonde back onto her ass.

“Eeeeffff~” Mia was taken aback by the sudden motion, and she gasped for oxygen as she fell to the ground.

“Okay. Rude,”

“Rude!?” Crystal snapped and stormed out of the closet, huffing. “What was that for?”

“You started it,” Mia deflected while standing up; her hands brushed down her legs and thighs.

“How did I elicit,” Looking down to her chest, Crystal raised her hands and tilted her wrist to make a cupping gesture, “T-That!?”

“Making fun of me, “ACCIDENTALLY” mispronouncing a word,”

Crystal rolled her eyes and said mockingly, “Oh, I’m sorrrrryyyyyy~! I should have known that would prompt you to fondle my tits!”

“Language, young lady!” Mia teased, “Also, it sounded like you were enjoying it from what I heard.”

“I did—” Crystal’s cheeks grew a shade warmer, “I absolutely wasn’t! You j-just, you- you literally caught me off guard.” After a pause, she added, “Which is actually impressive. I don’t get jumped very easily.”

“Thank you, thank you,”

“Wait—I’m not complimenting you!” Crystal said, shaking her head.

“Yeah, whatever.” Mia brushed off Crystal’s blush and went over to the closet. “Your wardrobe is missing out on any bikini contest-winning swimsuits. We gotta fix that.”

Crystal stepped over to her dresser, frowning.

“I don’t keep my swimsuits in the closet.”

Mia’s gaze was drawn to her friend’s ass, which protruded into the air. She averted her eyes, returned it, and then averted her gaze once more as Crystal found what she was looking for. Moments later, the two girls were standing at the foot of the bed with two bikinis in front of them moments later.

“See?” Crystal made a gesture in the direction of what was obviously insight.

“Neither of those are bikinis.”

“That one is,” Crystal pointed, and Mia followed the path of her finger.

“They’re both boring one-pieces.” Mia stated flatly, “And that one is literally the school’s swim uniform. It doesn’t count.”

Crystal crossed her arms, “It so does,”

“Yeah, okay.” Mia scoffed with a brief roll of her eyes.

“Sorry, they’re not sexy enough,” Crystal snatched up the bikinis and flung them inside the dresser drawer, which was still open.

“You should be!” Exclaimed Mia, “If you aren’t showing off these, or that! You might as well not even enter!” She gestured to her tits and ass, respectively. “We’re going bikini shopping tomorrow.”

“Woah Woah Woah, I might be busy tomorrow,” Crystal interjected, “I- I sometimes have things to do in my free time. You know?”

“I found the time to come here,” Mia patted Crystal on the back, “You can make time to go shopping. We can also get some knick-knacks for the party! It’ll be fun!” She winked, then walked over to Crystal’s nightstand and grabbed her school bag to sling over her shoulder. “But I gotta get home before it gets late. So we’ll talk tomorrow, right?” Before she could get a response, she continued speaking. “Right.”

As she approached the bedroom door, she glanced back to see Crystal wordlessly kick her dresser shut and look back towards the window as if there was something running through her mind. She appeared distracted.

“I didn’t hear a nooo~” Mai hummed in a rhythmic jingle.

“I didn’t say yesssss~” Crystal walked up to the window and peeked through it. “Hey...do me a favor and leave through the back door.”

“Why?”

“It looks like this “little accident” turned into a whole thing.”

* * *

Alright, that was fun. The word “filling” would even be applicable too, but alas, all good things must eventually end. I could only take so much of my milk jug mommys’ well, milk jugs... before it came rather redundant.

Upon stepping back, I allowed my eyes a moment of rest of her suckled-on titties and casually fondled one of her boobs. The tip of her still erect nipple held a single white droplet on it. With a few locks of her hair I simply wiped it away and stepped back to admire my handiwork. This version of her was much more peaceful, all things considered; no nagging or barking commands, just me, my mother, and her nice ass tits.

Actually, this situation is too good. At least too good to waste sucking her tits all day when I have the house to myself. Usually, the main roadblocks to running around willy nilly looking for cards would be any third parties sticking their noses into my business. But, from the looks of things, it didn’t seem like Mom was in any position to pester me over going to search in places I shouldn’t. Her being a mindless milk jug, plus my dad and Mia currently out, left me free reign of the joint.

It might be the milk in my system (I heard a mother’s breast milk is healthy for her growing children’s bodies,) but in a surprise turn of events, I felt like actually doing something somewhat smart considering the perfect opportunity at hand. I might as well do some digging for new triggers instead of just indulging in the ones I have. That can be done later, particularly when my beautifully wonderful pervert of a sister is around.

Yeah, it is definitely ironic how quickly things had changed between my sister and I. I’d really like to know how she is perceiving things, or just what’s going on in that new perverted head of hers. I mean, just a little while ago, she’d kick me in the shin or throw me under the bus just for the hell of it. We were the siblings that stayed around each other only due to the fact that we had no choice in the matter. But one flip of the switch changed things.

Part of me (particularly the curious potion) wanted to undo her Major-Trigger to see how the original Mia would react to things. Then again, it only took a flashback of one of the many times she kicked me in the balls just because she was mildly annoyed by me to reconsider that idea. At least, I should enjoy my pervy cutie of a sister before going back to Mia 1.0.

“Don’t go running anywhere,” I told my mother, giving her a slap on the ass in a joking show of warning. Her complete lack of response or emotion towards the disrespectful abuse from her son only made me smirk as I left the kitchen.

* * *

“Well shit,” Brooke breathed, her voice rang with a bemused intonation.

This certainly wasn’t something that happens too often, considering her line of work usually revolves around generic traffic stops and the occasional missings person. The county was rather safe, with generally low crime rates; if one were to ask her off-camera, she’d say it was a bit too low. So much so that her shift consistently leads to sitting in one place for hours before occasionally moving to another position where she would then sit for a few more hours. But that’s neither here nor there.

“Alright, let’s see what we got here,” She hyped herself up with her own words while approaching the point of contention in front of her.

The cruiser proceeded to a gradual stop behind the predicament in question. Brooke scoped out the scenario for a second or two before she readied herself and kicked open the side door.

A few feet off stood a gruff-looking trash worker and a young blonde woman; the two appeared to be in a heated discussion. Well, the blonde was heated, that was evident. So much so that she didn’t seem to care that the left strap of her tank top was shifting down her shoulders with the series of hand motions she was displaying to the poor man.

He clearly looked like he wasn’t getting paid enough for this.

Brooke shook her head as she approached the two.

Clearly, she was dealing with either one of two things. This could be a bratty young college student who wasn’t paying attention and banged up her daddy’s convertible. Meaning all that fire in her eyes merely her fruitless way to deflect the blame away from herself. Or, an equally likely scenario would be that this man hadn’t been paying attention, and this woman went off so quickly that he hadn’t even been able to get a word out. Though, if it had been the second option, it was hard to see why the woman would be so upset. Sure, it’s a major inconvenience, but that’s just life, and, more importantly, if this man was at fault, the city’s insurance would cover the damages out of pocket. At worst, she’d be out of a vehicle for a few days while it’s out for repairs.

That led Brooke to believe that it was more so the first hypothetical at play; why else would the woman be too mad too so much as fix her slipping top? The garbage man looked entirely out of things as if he was just waiting for things to be over with. The right strap to his overalls began to slip, but he simply pulled it back over his shoulder and sniffed.

He noticed Brooke’s advancement first, and the woman followed his altered gaze. “Officer!” She was quick to bolt her energy onto someone else, “This asshole crashed into my car!”

“That does look like quite the dent,” Brooke mused calmly; her hand reached into her breast pocket and acquired a pen, “Is anyone hurt? You guys okay?”

“Yeah I’m good,” The guy shrugged.

“I’m—” The woman blinked, “But like, my car is—”

“Damaged, I can see that.” Brooke’s thumb clicked against the end of the pen while revealing a miniature notepad in her free hand. “Let’s take this one step at a time, Mam. So are you alright?”

“I’m not hurt,” The blonde said, though she clearly had more words primed on her tongue.

“Great,” Brooke jotted down some notes while hiding the roll of her eyes behind her shades. Yes, she remembered to keep them on this time; Zoey isn’t the only one who can pull off the “cool cop” look. “You’re talkative. That’s good because I need a rundown of what happened here. Do you mind if we step aside? You can tell me “everything” that happened here.”

“Sure!” The blonde began walking off before Brooke could even guide her to a proper place to discuss her side of the story.

Before following after her, Brooke glanced over to the garbage worker, “I need you to stay over here. I’ll talk to you after I’m done getting information from her.”

“Yeah, she’s really heated,” He said, “But we accidentally backed into her. Insurance will cover everything.”

Brooke opened her mouth but stopped for a moment when she detected a keyword. “We?”

“I mean,” The man showed emotion for the first time since she arrived and rubbed his shoulder awkwardly, “Yeah, there are usually two people operating a truck, so... I just assumed you would... know that..”

Did he just insult her?

“Okay. Well, get your papers and tell your partner to come out here.” She chose to ignore his condescending intonation and return to the task at hand, especially considering that the blonde already looked to be impatiently waiting for her. “I’ll be back when I’m done with her, and we can figure out how to proceed with things.”

“Yeah, sure,” He shrugged, then raised his voice to shout back at the truck, “Hey! Get the thing ready! She’s going to want our papers and shit.”

“Hey, lower your voice. Thank you,” Brooke warned the man before turning to head off while shaking her head.

“Get the thing,” who talks like that? Do working these bottom-level jobs just lower people’s common sense? And speaking of picking up trash for a living, why the hell were they out in the middle of the day?

Well, those were questions she could bring up when she’s talking with them.

“Ah, sorry, officer,” The man said, the pitch of his voice coming off as somewhat amused.

Pfft~

He sounded like he was in on an inside joke that she couldn’t possibly understand. The only real joke here is choosing to pick up other people’s shit for minimum wage.

* * *

On all fours under my sister’s bed wasn’t exactly where I expected to find myself this morning. But, frankly speaking, none of the shit was rather predictable. See, I’d rather be “ON” the bed, specifically with her underneath me (or above, I can roll both ways.) Though I suppose, sometimes to swim, a man must get down and... crawl under their sister’s bed to fish and... Okay. Right. Coming up with axioms on the fly is a significantly larger ordeal than my dumbass can manage. That being said, the fact I know the definition of axiom should give me some points on the intellect scale, right?

Right.

Anyway, I-

THUMP

“Achkkfff—”

The entire bed rocketed above me from a sudden and entirely unintended rise of my noggin against the foundation underneath. A curse or two managed to escape the grasp of my mouth as my entire body (specifically from the head and above) recoiled.

The whole bed jostled above me from my head’s sudden and unintentional raising against the foundation beneath. As my entire body rightly recoiled (particularly the neck and above), a “word” or two managed to slip out of my mouth. Of course, by word, I do mean the form of profanity that would get me a slap across the head if a particular mother was around to hear it.

Regardless it fucking hurt.

“Fuck me,” I wheezed with a still throbbing head.

The anticipation for my sister’s room to be one of the cleanest places on earth couldn’t have been any more wrong. Sue me, but I assumed girls are the clean and modest type; at least that was the vibe she gave off. Mom would always hound me over my messy room, but Mia was never brought up in discussions of that nature.

I suppose this is why.

An assortment of random knick-knacks and the like were cluttered beneath her bed. From school books to random sheets of paper and stuffed dolls that she probably didn’t want anyone seeing. There were also random wrappings and what could be described as plain junk, along with some clothes. It certainly wasn’t the messiest thing in the world, hell my room was worse on a clean day. But I did find it irksome that she had always put on such a pristinely immaculate display around our parents when all the junk she’s too bothered to clean is just pushed out of sight.

Maybe it was just the pain acting up. I had to blame someone for my accidental head motion, and I sure as hell wouldn’t take accountability for my own actions, come on now.

As I shuffled out with a disgruntled look on my aching face, my fruitless search for any hidden Mia-themed triggers led my shoulder to brush against something. I glanced over and halted my backward movements. What had been ignored before in the search for a trigger now stood out to me as far more interesting.

That’s a balled up and tossed aside pantie if I’ve ever seen one.

Despite the annoying pain throbbing throughout my temple, I felt a smirk create itself as I reached out to grasp it. My hand popped out from beneath her bed, and while I didn’t find much in the form of triggers, I did come across another kind of treasure..

Huh, I wonder if this more messy attitude of hers had something to do with her Pervert Major Trigger.

Just a hunch, but I’m pretty sure my Mia wouldn’t frantically jill off into her panties and proceed to toss it under her bed. Heh, I mean the “original” Mia. I suppose my Mia is this much more tolerable and likable version of her.

Really, I don’t see why she wouldn’t just toss it in her hamper or, you know, anywhere that isn’t randomly kicked under her bed. The implication that she frantically jilled one out was certainly satisfying, considering the contrast that had on how she acted before towards perverted antics.

It certainly is a case of becoming what she hated and then proceeding to love her new outlook despite the past.

Fuck.

I could look over to the bed, where she’d usually sit upon the edge, her cute petite body hunched over or splayed back as she frankly tried to speed run her pleasure session before the rush of school caught up to her. What was she jilling it to, though?

Me?

I licked my bottom lip and chuckled silently.

Doubtful, but an interesting thought regardless. The Major-Trigger turned her into a perv, one who increasingly adores her brother with each moment they spend together, but still a basic perv regardless. And, generally speaking, most normal perverts don’t want to get in any sexual situations with their fucking brothers. She wasn’t rolling like that before, so a trigger slapping the perv trait on her wouldn’t change much about that particular point after.

But that’s where the triggers come in! She gets to stay unaware and oblivious while also getting the benefits of pleasure to match her pervy nature. And I get to get off on whatever sexy scenarios these triggers draw about.

I say it’s a win-win across the board.

Though, speaking of triggers.

All the panty admiring in the world won’t help much in my current search. Where else would Mia obliviously hide one of her triggers? Well, she didn’t hide them specifically, or did she? Or did the 8-ball control her into hiding them and just claimed it did it, which it technically would have, just through her and...

You know, literally, no one cares about the specifics.

Not even me, so why did I even bring it up?

I meant, since the triggers are tailored around her... where would she hide them and...

Kay’ whatever, you get the point.

I pocketed her underwear and took a moment to scan my eyes over her room.

Everything gave off the “typical girl” bedroom vibe that I’d probably find if I were to search online for such a keyword. Though, I suppose that was too generic to define my younger sister. She had a few things sprinkled about that could serve to display her key interests. The stool in the corner of her room had a plushie or two of some fictional character I couldn’t care enough to determine; trophies of her academic and sporty achievements lined the top shelves just barely out of reach from the main floor. Her closet was packed to the brim with clothing, so much so that more than a few were haphazardly discarded to the floor.

Huh, well.. I wasn’t here to give my sis an impromptu bedroom review. Nothing card-related stood out to me from a stationary glace, though I suppose things could never be that easy.

My gaze turned towards her dresser. The top of it was generally a mess, the neat kind of mess where things appeared splayed haphazardly, but if I were to bed, I’d assume she could point to what she wanted if the lights were cut. Past the splayed-down hairbrush, open nail polish set, and a miniature basket containing lipstick and other random knick-knacks stood a picture frame that I hadn’t noticed before..

The hunt I found myself on was put on temporary hold as I focused on the picture. The frame held it somewhat off-center, but that didn’t hinder any attempts to make out what it was displaying. It was a photo taken of our earlier years, with Mia and I front in center. We looked fairly young, definitely toddlers. Yet, it was recent enough that I was able to hold a solid, if somewhat foggy, memory of the image in question. It was back before we grew to hate each other. Well, hate’s a strong word; I like “despise.” Actually, that sounds worse.

Regardless, we used to be pretty close. Then, when puberty hit, something clicked, and, well, our current years began to unfold.

But this image showed how things were before that change of fate. We looked like we were on a soccer field. Actually, I’m pretty sure that was after one of Zoey’s games. Our older sister was standing behind Mia and I with a smile; she had her hands wrapped around both of her smaller siblings while the two of us held up a large trophy that Zoey had won.

Huh, that’s pretty cute.

There was another picture beside it, the small basket had it slightly obscured, but it was another one taken of my sister and I, seemingly around the same age. It looked like we were wrestling, but not in the kind we did when we were older. Heh, those occurred with the intent of causing harm to the other. From this image itself, it looked like we were both having fun, hell even despite the fact my little sis had me trapped in a tight bear hug on the floor, the two of us had smiles.

I glanced around her dresser and even looked over to her desk but didn’t notice any more pictures. It’s odd; I swear I was here earlier (or, a few days ago, to be specific,) and these pictures were not present. Or maybe I just wasn’t paying attention; considering my past, that would be reasonably likely.

Ah well, running down memory lane didn’t accomplish much for anyone. But, it is always nice to remember how things used to be, especially when those things were fairly wholesome. It’s hard to imagine those same people in the pictures grew to be at each other’s throats. Hopefully, though (with the help of a few triggers), things could go back to a similar state as before, with us now being significantly older.

My eyes moved down, and I realized just how close the dresser drawer was to where I stood.

Have I checked these before?

To answer that question, I opened the top drawer anyway and began to shuffle through. The inside of it was extremely neat, so much so that I had to find myself being particularly careful with how I moved things. It was very hard to leave no trace behind, but when I felt something solid underneath one of her shirts, I would be lying if I didn’t get somewhat excited.

Then, my excitement promptly turned into intrigue when what I pulled out was a blue plastic dildo that bobbed out before my boggled eyes.

“Holy shit,” I mouthed, or outright said, I wasn’t sure. “Mia, you dirty bitch,” It was hard not to smile at what I held in my hand. Just to be sure, I tilted it up towards the setting sunlight that streamed in through her bedroom curtains. She’d give me a kick in the groin and huff away just for mentioning the fact that something was turning me on, even if it were brought up in a joking manner. And that same girl had one of these fuckers.

Hot damn, at least she tried to hide it.

But, that begged the question, did she always have this? Or was this a result of her Pervert-Trigger causing her to go out and search for a dildo to help satisfy her lusts?

Also...

Did she have more?

That was a question I’d have to discover another time since this drawer’s contents were far too neat to shift through effectively, and now knowing that she is hiding her own items about, she’d probably be keen to notice anything amiss. Seeing that one of Mia’s Passive-Triggers is actively tied to an unknown affection point system, It would be in my best interest to avoid upsetting her.

But this can be a solid tool in regards to teasing her. Seeing her cute lithe, curvy bombshell of a body wriggle from a bout of embarrassingly lustful desires was certainly something to strive for.

Unfortunately, nothing in the form of a trigger card was found in my search of the top drawer, leaving that effort rather fruitless if the dildo wasn’t counted.

I planned to continue down when I noticed something reflecting a soft beam of light in the corner of my eye. Looking over, I saw that the setting sun had shifted just enough to cause a beam to bounce off the reflective surface of a book’s bindings.

Hold on.

Naturally, I walked over towards the book laid on Mia’s desk. It was covered with a bunch of empty crinkled notepaper; just the corner of it was poked out enough to meet the light. Upon picking it up, I was instantly made aware of what I was holding..

It was Mia’s diary.

Holy shit.

I didn’t even know she had one. But, if the literal gold lock on the front of it was any indicator, this was definitely a fucking diary in every sense of the word.. Even if she didn’t call it one, it would serve the same basic purpose.. This goes to show how rare of an occurrence it was for me to even be in my little sister’s room. It’s like entering an entirely new biome for the first time. I had more knowledge of my parent’s room from the many times I was forced in there due to some punishment or whatever. Regardless of the reason, I still knew more about their room than this place. It’s like I’m in Mia’s domain, and everything that is discovered unlocks yet another secret only she is allowed to know.

Speaking of unlocking secrets.

I never wanted to pick a lock more in my life. And that’s saying something when I grew up with three women that could defy the meaning of sexy.

I just-

I need to know what’s in here—Especially considering how her Major-Trigger is still in full effect.

Shit.

In my bout of intrigue and my active efforts to accomplish... something, I ended up flipping the book upside down. That was when I saw something poking its head out the top of the locked diary. Then, a moment of pause passed before I found myself working through a furious bout of auto-pilot syndrome as my fingers worked to wedge the card out. It was reasonably challenging, or just frankly uncomfortable since the front and back covers were locked in a tight hold to keep the pages together. But, with some reasonable force, I managed to draw it out just enough to get a more reliable grasp.

There...

With more general ease, I began to pull it out when-

KATUMP

“I’m home!”

“Shit!”

* * *

To say I was moving fast could be the understatement of the century.

I was the mother fucking Flash in this joint. Or- her joint. Mia’s specifically. And it was a joint I didn’t want to be caught in or anywhere near. I need those affection points, goddamn it! Also, if this were before, back when Mia and I stood as mortal enemies or some shit. Really, I wouldn’t care one way or the other. She’d hate me if I were in her room, and she’d hate me if I weren’t.

It was hard to tell how she’d react to me in her room while she was away. I can tell her natural affection for me is significantly higher than ever before, but something like that could just be so damning that those two flashes of loving her brother and hating him would clash, and I wasn’t in the mood to see how that would turn out.

The second I heard a voice that rang a tune even similar to Mia’s, I was out of there. Hell, I moved so fast that a part of me doubted that everything was put back correctly. But there was no way I’d be going back at this point. All I could manage to take with me was that trigger card I had yet to read. It laid in wait for me in my pocket while I was trying to present myself as calm and collected. Certainly not the type that had just been finishing through his sister’s room like a curiously horny puppy.

“Hey Mia!” I called out as calm as a camly collected guy could come off as calm and even a little collected. “What’s up?”

My sister was in the process of shaking off one of her shoes; she had her knee bent up while her fingers had just undone the laces keeping it held strong. Her sizable chest was mashed against her thigh, unintentionally displaying her flexible form, though I was naturally more impressed by the squish action taking place in front of me. The position I held up the stairs gave me an elevated view, one with an angle rightly aimed down her top to reveal a glimpse of a downblouse boob squash. Though honestly, maybe Mom’s jugs got me milked out, but my gaze soon turned to her ass which was showing its own round curve in the way it jutted out behind her.

I think her cute features were soon overshadowed by the adorable nature of her face as she showed a genuine smile. “Ryan!” She chimed sweetly before her boobs jiggled as she bound up the stairs to wrap her arms around me to prompt a sudden hug.

Of course, and in no way due to the added softness that was pressed against my chest, I rightly stiffened from her embrace. She noticed the slight embarrassed shift, and her freckle sprinkled cheeks flushed a faint tint of a blush, “Did you miss me thhaaat much?” I opened my mouth, but before a response could come out, she squeezed me tighter. “Cause you NEVERR go out of your way to great mee~”

“Y-Yeah well,” I grunted and let my hands reach back to stroke the slim curve of her back as she looked up at me with an amusingly knowing look on her cute face. “You never run up and hug like that so—”

“Oh, is hugging my big bro against the rules?” Mia tilted her head. “I’m just in a good mood,” She winked at me and licked her lips, “Enjoyed school with you, hung out with some friends, and now I’m back here....” Her voice lingered as she disentangled herself from our hug. “So I’m feeling pretty good!” I could see her tongue stick out between her soft lips in a mocking gesture, though the natural flush of her cheeks stood it apart from the times she performed the same expression out of malice. She turned around and purposely brushed her ass against my crotch as she licked her bottom lip again. “What’s for dinner? I smell take-out! Are- Eeeeeff—”

“Hold it,”

Mia was cut off from my hands that grasped both of her slim shoulders. I brought her back against me where our bodies recollided with a soft impact. Her ass pressed neatly against my crotch, now sporting an erection due to her own actions. My tent made its descent between her ass cheeks as I coaxed her hips into a shifting motion.

“Woah~” She breathed and tilted her head back to make eye contact, “What’s up? Mr. Handsy?”

“I—”

“You know gals aren’t objects for you to manhandle. That’s how you get knocked to the floor.” Mia let her head lean back and rest against my collar bone as she looked straight up at me. “There’s a lot I need to teach you about girls,”

“If you’re going to knock me out for wanting to hug my cutie of a sister, then be my guest.”

“O-Oh,” What was, generally speaking, the most basic form of compliment, if only rather direct, appeared to hit Mia harder than it should have since she looked away and was unable to hide the deeper flush to her freckle adorned cheeks.

“Sorry if it was sudden,” I said, “But you left before I was done soo...” My cock, hidden behind a wall of fabric, continued to graze against her short’s covered rear, one soft enough to be used as a pillow. Something that I’d definitely need to try sometime. How would I arrange that..

“I guess I can let you slide this time.” She said; a relaxed air was tied to her voice as she continued to lean her head back and smile peacefully with shut eyes. “Only ’cause I like you.”

“Well, to like a perv like me says a lot about you.”

“Mmmm...” She hummed and began to shift her waist, unconsciously rubbing her ass against my cock without me having to put any effort in. “You don’t have a say in what I like, alright?”

“Sure,” I licked my lips, “But I know what I like.” My hands reached up and around her sides to clutch her breasts, both of which squeezed between my fingers. “I love this angle, Mia. Fuck.... my sister is such a sexy little thing.” I continued my teasing efforts and leaned closer to her ear with a whisper primed at the ready. “The second you walked in, I knew what I wanted to get my hands on; you got me going.”

Mia blinked, her lips parted open, but all that escaped was a soundless exhale of breath. She glanced down to watch as my hands continued to grope her chest, making sure to avoid any skin contact from the low dipping neckline of her tank top.