The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 18

* * *

Notes

* * *

A sweet unrecognizable summer tune buzzed through the speakers situated in the dashboard of Zoey’s police cruiser. Whatever music was playing made her head bob to the beat without her being remotely aware. She hummed to the backbeat of the tune and felt pleased with herself. A natural smile was poised on her lips as she rolled down the street of her familiar town.

At this stage, she had entirely forgotten about the little fiasco that had gotten her out of bed. One would assume she’d be cross about it, at least slightly irritable, especially seeing that the aforementioned fiasco did interrupt a very intimate session between her and the love of her life.

Being interrupted in the midst of sex would piss anyone off. And she certainly was a bit more than ticked at the time. Though, not upset towards anyone in particular.

Anyone other than herself, that is.

She had been worrying over her brother more than would care to admit recently. The guy was obviously hiding something from her, and his straight denial of it did nothing but to further cement her bout of worry.

It’s fine to have secrets, that’s all good. But Zoey has known her younger brother for over half of her life. With that experience, mixed with what she learned in training... She had grown to know when people are keeping something important from her. And especially when her own brother is the one in question.

It scared her, genuinely put her in a state of fear over what Ryan could possibly be hiding. Perhaps her mind may be overreacting to what the truth is, but that knowledge won’t stop her. The simple fact is, she loves him. And he loves her. They grew up together, being tight the entire time.

The only thing that could cause Ryan to suddenly stop trusting her would be if he did something unforgivable... Yet, what that kid had failed to realize, is that he had his sister trapped in a mental bind. Even if he did something unforgivable, she would somehow find a way to forgive him and try to help in any way she could.

Zoey just loved him that much. She would sacrifice an arm and a fucking leg for her little bro.

For a cop, having such a tight and reason defining bond with her sibling could prove too problematic. But Zoey couldn’t give a single fuck. She loved her family, and nothing would change that.

So yes, she was pissed to ditch Hunter in the middle of steamy sex. But she had to do it, just for the brief chance that she could have gone to Ryans school and figure out what he’s hiding.

Ironically, the only thing powerful enough to cause her to flake on her love for her boyfriend would be the love she has for her family.

Love counteracts love. It’s beautiful, is it not?

Zoey’s soft smile persisted on her face. And she extended her chest out upon breathing in a relaxing sigh. The station had switched tunes to another random beat she couldn’t recognize.

The car swayed right as she took a turn on the road. That’s when a light clicking sound had caught her attention.

Eyes shifting to the passenger seat. Zoey gazed at the two 8-balls that she had laid out half-heartedly. Luckily her boss had realized that those ridiculous billiard balls weren’t worth the type and recourses to examine. Some stupid kid must’ve dropped them from the roof of the school. Or something of the sort.

“Was it Ryan?”

Zoey frowned and huffed a strand of red hair away from her face.

It’s possible... Apparently, she doesn’t know her brother as much as she believed she does.

And there it goes. Again her thoughts moved back to Ryan. It’s what happens when she stresses over someone she cares about. Her mind scans for anything that could guide her to answers, and she mentally ponders any option on the metaphorical table.

“Eightball...” Zoey silently breathed, she eyed the two billiard balls beside her. They weren’t even eight balls. One was a six and the other a four; their numbers painted on them with a semi-glossy texture.

Ryan had texted her during the worst moment possible. She was in the midst of an interrogation when her phone buzzed. And usually, she has it silenced, and it was. But she had her contacts list set in a way that prioritized certain people to bypass her mute.

Ryan was one of those few. She let message her during times where she might not want to be interrupted. Mainly because of emergency situations. If he needed her and needed her fast, she’d have to be able to see his message.

Though thinking back on what he had messaged her at that time, It was some stupid shit about an 8-ball. Really, it was totally wack... But... He did seem stressed, even while it’s hard to tell emotion through text. The sudden nature of him contacting her and the quick-paced his messages had been flying her way.

It could be entirely possible that he was indeed going through something, and the way Zoey had brushed him off when he may have needed her might’ve hurt him more than she realized.

Thinking about it, this odd behavior Ryan’s been demonstrating had only begun to occur that conversation...

Maybe this is her fault. What if she was just a horrible sister. One that not even her own brother trusts enough to let her help him...

She’s a good sister... Right?

“Right?” Zoey said to no one imparticular. And of course, she was given nothing in the form of an answer. Unless the soft musical hums the car’s speakers were ushering out was the world’s way of responding.

“Wrong.”

She thought to herself.

No, she wasn’t a horrible fucking sister. No, an awful sister wouldn’t give a shit about her siblings. A shit sister would let her brother run his life into the ground with no way out.

Zoey was doing the complete opposite.

She may not know just yet what’s going on with Ryan, but Zoey knew that she would fucking find out.

Rocks beneath the cruiser’s wheels crushed and crumpled as Zoey pulled up into the parking lot of her shared apartment complex.

Zoey’s feet stepped out onto the solid ground, and she slammed the car door shut with an absent backhanded shove. Her mood was still as bright as the mid-morning’s light, even more so than before as she knew exactly what she was going to do.

The first step on the agenda was to find out Ryan’s secret. Once she grasps what she’s hiding, she could then figure the best way to stop the little dummy from doing something he would grow to regret.

She had, in her possession, a clue that wasn’t pursued on because of the whole, staying up late and early morning sex shit that had kept her busy.

There a card she had picked up from Ryan’s bedroom last time she was over at her parent’s place.

Call it snooping all you’d like, because it... Well, it was snooping. But it was snooping with good intent! So no worry there.

Zoey had picked it up, mainly because it reminded her of the other card she saw him with when she had caught him rummaging through their parent’s closet. Two similar cards, one linked to an odd situation, and the other lying unusually neatly on her brother’s desk.

Something about it was odd enough to prompt her into swiping the piece of cardstock for later. And while most, if not anyone else would just see an empty card. Zoey’s keen eye detected a hint of something else.

Ryan was caught holding a similar card, and it looked like he was reading it.

Well, there was nothing on the card, and there’s also nothing written on the card she took from his room...

Nothing she could perceive, that is. Zoey planned on using a blacklight, just to see if there was something hidden. Something in plain sight she had failed to see the first time.

But before that.

CA-THUNK

She tossed the two billiard balls into a dumpster that lined the outside of the apartment complex.

“Hold on, you want me to order a pizza?”

“Yes, dear.” Mom said. “I’m not going to be able... Ahh! I.. Mmmm...” She was interrupted by a sudden slap, and a soft moan escaped her lips. “Don’t stop honey,” She then whispered behind her.

“What was that? Are you talking to someone else?”

Mom’s attention jumped back to her phone. “Oh, no no... It’s Ryan. He’s helping me cook.” Her head shakes with bouncing blond hair. “So could you order a pizza please?”

“I’m sorry.” The voice on the phone responded. “I just don’t understand. You’re preparing something for dinner or not?”

“Erick, honey.” My mother sighed into the phone that was resting on the kitchen table. “I wouldn’t be asking you to pick up a pizza if I was. I love you, but you need to trust me? If you’re wondering. We are working on dinner for tomorrow, but it won’t be completed by tonight. So could you please—”

SMACK

I sent the flat end of my hand soring towards Mom’s awaiting pantie clad posterior. Her buttocks fat jiggled wildly in the palm of my hand. The force I surged into that lust-filled attack was more than the previous hits as Mom had to clutch the table and gasp out loudly from a very audible moan.

“Sophia? Is everything alright?” Dad’s voice came through the phone’s speaker with alarm.

With her face now on the table, Mom shuddered and exhaled a warm breath of air. “Yes Erick... Ahh... Mmm...” Mom’s moans persisted as she accepted the welcoming hand of her son. I brought my fingers up to graze and bounce her soft globes lightly. It was a feeling that Mom must have appreciated after her session of painful wacks. She even leaned back into my hand, and I cupped a nice handful of her buttocks. “Ryan just dropped some of the food so... Yes! Please order a pizza. If you don’t want our house to burn down, I can’t let my eyes off him.”

There was a pause as my father took in Mom’s words.

“Um... Alright? And you couldn’t do this yourself because?

“Because I’m busy trying to teach our son how to cook! And he’s definitely not going to have it ready by tonight.”

“Okay, okay...” Dad said. He knew more than to argue with his wife. Even though he was the father of the family, most of the time, it seemed as though Mom called all the shots. Though, it’s fair as her job at the hospital brings in the same, if not more income than Dad’s work. “Well I’ll order some.”

“Thank you honey, I love yo—”

Slap

My soft caressing of Mom’s ass came to an end, and I gave her another swift spank.

“Two more Ryan...” Mom gasped. “And you’ll be done...”

“Two more?”

“Two more tablespoons Erick.” Now Mom’s voice grew somewhat more peeved. “I’ve got to go now okay? I love you.”

“Love you to—”

Dad’s voice was cut off as Mom had hung up somewhat abruptly.

WACK

“AHH!”

Mom’s attention and tone of voice shifted back into punishment mode. She craned her neck to look over her shoulder, a warm smile was poised on her lips. “You’re doing good... Sweety, but don’t let up. If you do I might have to add twenty more. I need you to thoroughly learn from this lesson because I love you. And I don’t want to have to punish you again.”

This was so fucking wild. I literally had my mother bent before me. Not on her knees, not submitting herself so to speak, but bent on the table, fully believing she’s punishing me as she usually would when her kid’s miss behave.

There’s no going back for her. Even if I failed this game, and all the triggers were removed from her subconscious. I know that I have won over her. I had completely undermined the authority of the woman who had been the complete dominant figure of my life.

And the best part is, she didn’t even fucking realize. She, in all of her intelligence and wit. Never notice that she had lost all over her power over me.

Even now, she thinks she’s punishing me. She truly believes it. And yet somehow I feel like doing more bad shit.

Mom failed. End of story. She had failed as a mother, and now it’s only a matter of time before she realizes it. Or, she could go the rest of her life living in a fake reality where she’s in control. When the truth is that she’s a complete slave to her son, that obeys any and every command he throws her way. I’ll tell her to kiss my feet, and she’ll fucking do it all while thinking that she has authority over me.

“Passive-Trigger,” Mom said. Her voice was slurred her slumped body over the kitchen table had her cheeks pressing against the wood, which had her voice come out in a muffled manner. “Whenever a situation arises where Ryan’s triggers may be discovered by someone who isn’t apart of his game. I will lie, makeup situations, and do whatever I can to hide the fact that I am under the control of my little boy. Of course, I won’t realize that I am doing this. As covering for my son, in this case, is normal and not cause for attention.”

“Oh shit...” I murmured and stared at Mom’s entranced figure. She had covered for me, and straight-up lied to Dad; I would have wondered why she did that if I hadn’t been distracted by her beautiful child birthing hips. While my mother was still entranced, I casually rubbed her inner thigh while I pondered my thoughts.

“Ryan.” Life returned to Mom’s entranced eyes on a dime. And she shot her head up. “We have one more to go. DON’T make me give you ten more for not finishing through. I am serious, young man.”

Ha! I wanted to laugh. Not that she is straight up commanding her son to slap her bare panty-clad ass. But more due to the fact that she thinks she can command me anymore. It’s funny; I know from her point of view nothing has changed. But it’s still a lovely sight to see her believe she holds any power over me.

From now on, if she tells me to do something, and I do it. It’s not because she told me to. Fuck no, if I do what she says, it’s because I want to. And if I refuse and she gets cross with me, what’s she gonna do? Haha! Punish me? With this punishment trigger, I have become INVINCIBLE to all repercussions. I could treat her like my cock sleave, and she’ll make me share spit with her as punishment!

So.

I did it.

THWACK

The sound echoed throughout the walls of the kitchen. My hand caused ripples to cascade down Mom’s jiggly ass flesh. Her once creamy-white ass was now tainted in red marks that signified where my hand had been. I stained my mother and disgraced her position in the family. And these red marks were my proof.

What was only supposed to be ten slaps on the ass turned into a whopping sixty. Mom’s ass was more than sore; I watched her slowly pull her yoga pants back up her legs; it slid across her motherly hips and folding into her yielding fat. It was a slow prosses; Mom had to squeeze her thick thighs and fat juicy ass into the tight confines of her pants. The tight material of the yoga bottom fit her atop her ass like a second layer of skin.

She winced as the bottom slapped against her skin. Tapping the side of her buttcheek lightly, I could feel the sting she felt through her face. Yet she seemed somewhat content as in her mind. I was the one who had just been punished.

My eyes bulged as Mom exhaled. She turned towards me, and my gaze locked onto her large breasts that were contained within the sports bra she had on. The top was tight, and it held her tits even tighter, displaying a massive dark line of cleavage for all to see. And in my case, all being her son.

What made this sight even more pleasing was the disheveled ness of her top. The sports bra was clearly a couple sizes too small to contain Mom’s massive tits. That had to be the Passive-Trigger that makes her display her cleavage to her son while being around the house. So after pressing her body against the table, and definitely squeezing her tits against it too in the process. Her breasts happened to shift around and pop out from the confines of her top. Her left tit was entirely out of her top, and it sat just above the bra, while her other breast was still held within the top, except that her nipple was fully hard and poking out the brim of the deep sports bra’s neckline.

All this went by Mom as she seemed too fixated on her son to care about the fumbled nature of her clothing. Instead, Mom closed the distance between mother and son and brought me into a hug. My forehead rested against her next, and my brain turned off for a moment as I just appreciated the heavenly comfort that my mother’s breasts provide.

“I love you sweety. I love you so much.” Mom cooed and held me tighter. “You did something bad, but mommy forgives you okay?”

I didn’t respond. But my dick did, it was fully erect and poking into Mom’s side.

She drew me away from her and tilted my head to look up from her chest to her face after saying what she needed to say. “You can have your phone back and computer privileges. I think you learned your lesson; I’m proud of you sweety.” A warm smile was this sent my way, and I smiled back. Though one of much more perverted intent.

Pfff Hahaha, she’s proud of me for slapping her ass? Oh.. man... I don’t know what she’s thinking. Does she think I’m done? Bitch I didn’t blow my load yet!

“Thank you mommy!” I said in a way to play into the overtly motherly nature the 8-ball was forcing my mother to embrace.

“It’s okay dear, you... Ahhh! Oooh that stings...” She muttered to herself as she began to sit down on a chair. As she hesitated, I opened the fridge and pulled out a carton of orange juice.

“Do you want something to drink Mom? You look like there’s something wrong.”

Mom was shifting in her seat with a look of discomfort. She was trying to find the perfect position that would let her eas into the skinning sensation surging through her posterior. “Hmm?” She glanced my way, and softened her face. “Oh, thank you, dear. I could take some water, please.”

“Okay Mom! Hold on one second!” Before she could respond, I grabbed a glass and hurried out of the kitchen, all the while fumbling with my pants.

One minute later, I had returned with two cups—one filled with orange juice, the other with water. Though the glass of water wasn’t completely clear, and it had an obviously large webby white glop inside it.

Mom eyed the liquid, with a naturally passive line formed by her lips. Then she blinked, the realization of what was inside her drink shot into her brain. Like I said, my mother was smart and was a doctor, so it was apparent I spiked her water with a full load of cum. The bottom was coated in a thick layer of spunk.

“Ryan did you—”

“I put my special syrup in you water, I’m sorry Mom, but I really wanted your approval.” I looked down towards the floor in mock embarrassment.

“Excuse me?” Was her only response.

I was about to say more, just to make sure the trigger activated. But she continued speaking before I could get the chance.

“So you’re telling me you made something for me to taste? Oh... Honey! That’s amazing!” She bounced with happiness, and her massive line of cleavage jiggled too as she showered her son in praise and gripped the cold glass of water tainted semen. “I’m so proud of you sweety! You made this syrup yourself? You might be a cook just like me!”

“Thank you m.. Mom...” I almost caught myself laughing, so I had to slow my speech. “I just wanted to make you happy.”

“Honey, you made my day! Let me taste this. I know it will be delicious!” And with that said, she rose the glass up to her face. The clear material pressed between her pillowy lips. They clamped onto it, and Mom tilted her head.

I watched in slow motion as the water quickly drained out, and all that was left was pure sticky spunk. It slowly crept down the glass, and towards Mom’s lips.

Soon her lips were stained by her son’s chode. My semen flowed onto her plush lips and made it journey into her awaiting mouth. Finally dropping into her face, Mom’s tongue went to work, securing that the large glop of my cum made it was it supposed to go. Down her throat.

My eyes stared her down. She peeked open her own eyes, and glanced at me, passed the glass that was against her face. She believed I was staring at her to seek approval, but really I wanted nothing more but to see and hear her drink my chode.

Gulp

Went her throat. I held my breath and paid attention to the sound.

Another large glop of semen dropped into her mouth, and Mom swallowed.

Gulp

Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulllp

Mia’s mouth excepted the refreshing embrace of the cold water that trickled down her throat.

A few droplets of the clear liquid were left as beads on her bottom lip and at the corner of her mouth.

Considering the lukewarm heat of the mid-morning air, the complete lack of A.C., or even a fucking vehicle to drive her to the school she was currently in. Mia was hot and somewhat sweaty from her journey by bike to the school.

But it had to be done. Mia’s the type that would rather be late to school than not show up at all.

Her attendance was surprisingly remarkable, and that was never truly intended for her. Though, now at this point, she fully intended to keep it going at a high rate.

One look at the overhead clock told her she had no time to regain her breath. It was thirty minutes after lunch, meaning world history had already begun, and she’d show up during the middle of a lecture.

Fortunetly for her, and everyone else in the same class, Ms. Evans was the most chill a teacher could be while still managing to get her job done. So being late wasn’t the end of the fucking world, in this instance.

Still, she couldn’t afford to lollygag in the hallway. Mia took one last deep swig of the cold water, and then fastened the bottle into the cupholder on her backpack.

Arching her back, she hopped on her heels to lift up the bag on her back that had side down her shoulders. Mia’s sizable chest bounced during the motion within her bra.

Being late was definitely worth it.

As she quickened her pace down the empty hall, Mia felt her chest sightly jiggle with each forward step. It was an entirely normal sensation she was used to having.

She had reasonably large breasts for her age and size. So bouncing was a given, even when she was simply walking. But recently, that normal feeling of her chest jiggling wasn’t so... Normal.

Every other second she had the urge to scratch her breasts. And she knew it was because of some bug bites, but after putting on lotion, she had hoped the feeling would dissipate.

Oh- Had she been wrong... So very wrong.

Wearing a bra, making any movement that causes the smooth skin of her boobs to brush against anything, had her bites itch even more so.

It came to the point where she had to suck it up, and admit to her annoying brother that she needed his help.

And really she had expected him to bite back as he always does.

So...

So it was a nice change of pace when he actually helped her without a fuss. It doesn’t sit well for her to admit this, but she’s actually thankful for her brother.

Ryan cured her of her bites, even after she went off on him. Sure, she still not going to give him the time of day. So he does one nice thing for her? Whatever, it was... It was kind of him. She’ll return the favor eventually.

But Mia knew more than to let her guard down around that pervert.

The classroom door open, and Mia did her best to step into the room without disturbing the peace.

“Ms. Brooks,” The professionally dressed teacher noted her student’s late arrival. “I must say this is a surprise. Are you alright?” Scarlett, the world history teacher, addressed her student with an air of interest as Mia attending this late was a definite cause for alarm.

With voice low, Mia responded awkwardly. “Yeah I... I had an off morning. Sorry!”

Scarlett trailed her eyes on the student for a few prolonged seconds.

Even though she was pressed for time, Mia had dressed appropriately, and she appeared to be well kept with her short blond hair held up neatly in a plastic headband. It that she had learned to anticipate the coming day and prepare her clothing choice ahead of time.

Mia wore a light brown top with a fairly low dipping neckline. She put that over a thin undershirt, which restricted any view of her cleavage and also managed to let her skin breathe. On her bottom half, there were short shorts. They were short, hence the name, and had most of her legs and thighs out in the air to allow her sheen of sweat to cool against the inside air.

“Well,” Scarlett mused. “Please don’t force yourself to come here if you aren’t feeling well.”

“I’m feeling fine!” Mia flashed a genuine smile. She meant what she said. After Ryan’s help, her bites had utterly vanished, and the freeing sensation couldn’t have felt any better.

“I’ll be the judge of that.” The teacher spoke as Mia took her seat. “Now, continue on with our look into chapter seven~”

“You okay?” Crystal whispered to her side a few minutes after Mia had seated herself.

Blinking. Mia glanced her head upwards from her bookbag, she had been rummaging through it, growing more frantic in her search by the minute. As much as she searched and searched, she couldn’t find her textbook. And the fucker was pretty big, so it dawned on her very early that she must have left it at home.

But that didn’t prevent the petite blond from searching frantically for the book to make it appear as though there was still a chance she had it.

“I can’t find my book!” Mia hissed in return.

“No not that,” Crystal looked at her friend with concern in her eyes. “You seem flushed and crap. Are you okay, okay?”

Sighing, Mia gave her friend a half-smile. “Yes, I’m okay okay.” She rose back up to the top of her desk. She didn’t find her textbook to the surprise of no one, but she did remove the little note card Ryan had given her. She studied the card with a tilted head.

“Is that a love letter for you?” Teased Crystal with a slight smirk.

Mia’s gag reflex acted up upon hearing what her friend had said. “God no... It’s Ryans. He wanted me to read it or something. It’s probably stupid.” The card dropped onto the desk, and Mia made a sign of total disinterest towards the prospect of reading the dam thing.

And she totally did intend to toss it the moment she had the chance to do so.

But as time ticked on, Mia’s thoughts continued to wander back on the shit Ryan had done for her recently.

She caught him with his face nearly inches away from her ass. So... Pervert! Her brother was a fucking pervert.

But he also helped her red rid of those painful bites on her boobs. So... Great! Her brother was a pretty nice guy.

She caught him staring at her body right as she was about to head to Crystal’s pool party. So... Pervert! Her brother was a fucking pervert.

But he also helped her take a fantastic photo shoot that she had the desire to do out of the blue without any complaint on his part. So... Great! Her brother was a pretty nice guy.

You see these mixed feelings she has been struggling with? Why couldn’t he just be an annoying jerk? Because then she can reliably hate his perverted juts. But when he mixes genuinely nice actions in with his perverted tendencies, he comes off as a...

Typical horny teenager that is trying to make amends with his sister...

Goddammit.

When she thinks of him like that, it’s a real slap in the face. It seems like he’s truly tiring to apologize for the perverted shit he’s done by being nice. Sure, he’s slipping up.. Like a lot. But he is trying and...

FUCK

Mia shook her head. Ryan’s an annoying pervert. End of story. It’s impossible to imagine how her sibling could be so much of a fucking perv, to his own family no less!

He could be trying to be nice, but he’s still a pervert. Whatever leverage she gave him, he’d use to try and steal her panties or something disgusting like that.

Regardless of what he does or attempts to do, she’d never allowed him to drag her down to his level. Sure, she could afford to be a bit nicer. But never in a million years would she ever let his perverted antics get to her.

If Ryan’s final goal was to have her lower her defenses so that he could rile her into his perverted antics, he’s going to have another thing coming.

Mia rested her cheek on her hand and flipped the card on her desk over. She grazed her eyes over the worlds in idle disinterest. No part of her genuinely cared what was written on that card. But she didn’t have her textbook, so she thought she’d just read what writer for the sheer heck of it.

“A perverted sister can do one wonders, show this to her and enjoy the plunders.”

That was when her eyes glazed over and resembled that of dull tinted glass. The sounds of Ms. Evan’s lecture were tuned about almost immediately, and Mia’s consciousness drew an utter blank.

“Goddammit Mia!”

Darkness faded away, and Mia fluttered her eyes. The classroom was now full of audible chatter coming from each student. Everyone was in the process of gathering up their respective belongings, and some have already headed out.

Mia removed her face from the table. A string of drool connected her face to the top of her desk.

“Did I... Mmmm..” Dragging the side of her bare arm against her lips, she wiped away her wet spittle onto her skin. She frowned, having forgotten she was wearing a T-shirt, and she then wiped her now sticky arm against the side of her shorts. “I passed out?”

“Yeah, you did.” Crystal stood up and slung her bag over her shoulder. “Why did you come if you’re not feeling well? Seriously Mia, It’s not like you miss school often.”

Mia was still blinking at random intervals. “Yeah yeah... But that’s coming from you—the girl who misses school and shows up late every other hour.”

With a cocked brow, Crystal crossed her arms below her chest. The movement had her breasts press upwards. “I have things to do! Sometimes I get a bit busy with... Tasks.. That’s why I show up late.”

Mia gazed at her friend’s slender and well-kempt figure. And her eyes shifted right on boobflesh that was being lifted in her face. She attempted to mentally X-ray the girl’s top because the outline of Crystal’s bra was noticeable through her tight shirt.

Though the moment Mia noticed she had been staring at her friend’s tits, she had to quickly glance away before any awkwardness transude.

“She’s right you know,” Scarlett approached the two girls, she had a look of serious concern directed towards Mia. “If that happens again, I’m going to have you leave the class. I don’t want you coming here if you aren’t feeling well.”

That ticked Mia off. Why was everyone acting like she came in sick? “Hold on, I come late and a bit tired? Why are you guys making such a big deal!?”

Scarlett and Crystal both gazed at each other before switching their attention onto Mia. The teacher spoke up. “You’ve never done anything like this before. Of course we’d be~”

“Well I’m fine, and I’ll be better tomorrow.” Mia zipped up her bag and slung it across her back. “I’m heading out, see you guys later.” She called out with her back turned as she made her way out of the classroom.

“Ohh fuuckkkkkk!” Mia moaned for all in the empty bathroom to hear. She had three digits lodged in her mouth while her other hand was stroking the inside of her clit.

The orgasm hit her, and she came with force. Within the stall, she was entirely naked save for a bra. Her bareback collided with the side of the stall as the pleasure hit her hard. Having removed her fingers from her mouth, Mia moaned unmuffled and clutched her right breast with her free hand. She squeezed hard as she came all over her other hand and the messy floor.

Mia used the next few minutes to recover from her secluded masturbation session. Whenever she’s stressed over something, finding the time to pleasure herself seems to always have the intended result. It was a daily thing for her to step into the restroom between classes to let out a quick stroke.

Upon stepping out of the stall, she didn’t care to check if anyone else had come in. They’d know what she did, so what? She’s a pervert, everyone else in the school knew that. At least, if they didn’t, they will eventually.

Mia fumbled with her top as she stepped out to look at herself in the mirror. It was still over her head, but she yanked it down across her face and down her sizable tits. For a reason she didn’t understand, she had come into school actually wearing a bra. And even an undershirt to restrict the chance to see any of her impressive cleavage. The T-shirt had a deep neckline, clearly it was designed to show off a female’s tits, so why the hell did she wear something underneath it to completely undermine the effect?

It made zero sense, and Mia rarely did anything without reason. Really, if she had to place the blame, it’s definitely Ryan’s fault. Her cute perverted brother was distracting her with the way he administered the cure to her bites. Apparently, his saliva was the cure, but he chose to spread it over her with his tongue? Ah... He’s annoying sometimes... A lot of times but she has to admit it’s nice having a brother that’s just as perverted as she is.

Anyhow, she rectified her clothing problem by removing the undershirt, and now without a bra. She had her deep cleavage out for anyone to admire. Each step sent a ripple jiggling throughout her chest, and she couldn’t wait to get on the track field. Running is her favorite past time, once she’s out there the eyes of every single guy is going to be on her.

When she outspeeds them, they’ll be staring at her tight creamy ass bouncing with each step. And she could even slow down to allow some of the fast ones to get a sideways glance at her tits as they hop out of her top and then jiggle back in.

The thought made her nipples harden. It was a sight that was obvious as she stepped out of the bathroom.

She’s going to have a nice night to herself once she’s back home. Part of her was planning on giving Ryan a reward for his help this morning. But she wasn’t sure if that would come off as too friendly.

Mia loves him for being a true pervert like herself, but he’s still her annoying bitch brother half the time. So it’s hard to know for sure if-

“MIA WAIT UP!” Crystal called out from across the hallway and jogged over to her.

Mia sighed and cocked her head back to see her friend approach. She wasn’t in the mood to deal with everyone thinking she’s sick just because she had an off morning. And definitely not after feeling the blissful high of masturbating in the bathroom.

But on looking back, she was glad that she did as she was able to see her friend’s tits jiggle from within her tight top as she ran over.

Unfortunately, Mia couldn’t have a whole conversation just looking at someone’s dick or tits the whole time, as much as she would love to be able to get away with such a thing. So she made eye contact with her friend instead.

Though it made Mia internally smile when Crystal’s eyes slightly bulged at the sight of her ample cleavage.T that’s the effect she was looking for. Mia casually arched her back to jut her chest out more for her friend to observe as much as she pleased.

Crystal blushed and glanced away. “I’m having another pool party tomorrow and—”

“I’m there!” Mia yelped faster than she had intended to. Taking a verbal step back, Mia said in a much softer tone. “I mean, if you want me over, I’m totally down.”

“Awesome! That’s cool,” Said Crystal, but she was looking downwards, and Mia could tell something else was up. “But I was thinking of inviting some guys over this time... And I know how you hate it when there are guys there cause... Well, you hate perverts, but... We’re only going to bring guys we trust and—”

“Invite as many guys you want, and tell them I’ll be wearing a new bikini,” Grinning, Mia winked. Then she did a double-take. Did Crystal just accuse her of hating perverts? Out of all of her friends, Crystal should know that to be absolutely false. If anything, perverts are the types of people she’s mostly attracted too. Anyone who has a similar state of mind as her is date material in her book.

“Uhh... Really.. What?” Cyrstal stammered, “Are you sure you’re okay? Because you’re acting—”

Beep Beep Beep

The watch on Crystal’s arm began to chime with a soft yet distinct sound.

“Shit,” She groaned and flicked a few strands of brunette hair behind her ear. “I’ve gotta take this, I’ll text you later okay?”

“Sure!” Mia responded cheerily and took her friend in a hug. She usually isn’t a hugger, but for some reason, she just had the urge to embrace her friend. And the way Crystal subtly squirmed against Mia’s large breasts pressing into her own smaller pair was a nice bonus.

I’m living the absolute life right now. No one can argue that. Seriously! I challenge you right now to argue against that. Try and give me three valid reasons why I’m not living the fucking life.

I was getting to spend the entire day, playing video games while my mother cleans the living room from a mess I purposely made just so that I could watch her maneuver her sexy body around while I played.

That’s the fucking life.

I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want.

I get an infinite amount of cash from Mom whenever I desire.

I can win any argument with Mia, so no worries there.

And even if I somehow manage to get in trouble, I have no reason to be concerned as any action I do results in no negative repercussions from Mom.

Living.

The fucking.

Life!

The Pizza Mom had Dad order for us had already been delivered and you can believe I chowed down. Currently I was relaxing on the couch, “playing” a videogame while most of my attention really was on my mother. She has the body that could make all the games in the world null and void.

A bunch of guys I know and I could attest to that. The woman really knew how to take care of herself. I guess it comes with her carrier.

The cleaning trigger had Mom picking up junk off the floor with her ass waving in the air. And as long as the trigger was active, she would completely ignore me if I didn’t touch her. So you can belive my camera was on the whole time. I was taking as many photos as I could using a single hand. My other hand was preoccupied doing-

Well you know.

Fap Fap Fap

“All done, Ryan.” Mom approached me from behind while I was busy reviewing the zoomed images I snapped of her spankable ass. Her arms wrapped around me from behind the couch, and she leaned herself downwards to give me a backward hug.

Her massive jugs pressed into the back of my neck, feeling like pillows from heaven itself. “Mommy forgives you for making a little mess here. Okay?” She apparently ignored the image on my phone, since she was still in trigger mode. And gave me a kiss on the cheek.

With that, she stood up, and my head felt baren. Her eyes lost their glossy haze, and she blinked. Mom’s tone of voice then switched back to her natural authoritative tone that I’m so used to ignoring now that I have this much control over her.

“Alright, I’m doing to take a shower now.” She raised an eyebrow right as I flicked off my phone screen before she could see what was on it. “You’ve been playing video games all day. So when I come out you and I are going to discuss your education. I’ve been permitting you to skip school, but I won’t allow you to fall behind on your homework.”

“Okay Mom.” I responded half-heartedly with my eyes on the television.

Mom’s gaze lingered on her son for a few seconds. She was a smart woman and could probably tell something was off about our relationship. But she couldn’t have known that I was now brainstorming on what trigger I could use on her once she’s ready for our “discussion”.

Eventually, she turned to leave. So obviously I turned to watch her ass sway in the wind. God, the shape of that buttocks, dives any man the urge to dive in to taste her cheeks.

I’d love to see that ass naked again, unfortunately, I didn’t take any photos of her bare cheeks when I had the chance.

But now I must wait for-

Wait I don’t need to wait for shit. She’s going to be naked in the fucking shower.

I wonder how Mom would react to her bad boy coming into the bathroom to leer at her naked body?

I rose up from the couch with a mission in mind.

Right when Mia opened the front door and stepped into the house. She walked up the front steps and stopped in place as she saw me in the living room. There we both stood for a few seconds staring at her.

Eventually, my eyes trailed down to her boobs that were pressing into her top. The shirts material was stained with the sweat that comes from her outdoor running on the track team. And that sweat caused the sheer shirt to reveal her braless tits beneath.

Mia’s nipples were nipples were clearly visible with just a bit of looking. And looking was what I couldn’t stop myself from doing.

My sister noticed my gaze and instead of freaking out as I would have expected from her. She gave me a sly grin and jumped towards me.

“Ryan! You stupid jerk!” She pulled me in a strong hug, and her tits pressed hard into my chest. Her crotch seemed to rub against mine for a second before she backed away.

“Hoo.. What?” I said, slightly dazed. This type of behavior isn’t too or even somewhat expected from Mia.

“You tried to do me a favor so I would owe you one later huh?” Her face showed one of coy intent. “Well I’m not gonna owe you shit.” Whispering, she leaned towards me and bent by the waist, so her breasts hung low to enhance the view down into her tits. “Cause I got you this!”

Reaching a hand back into her open bag, Mia pulled out something crumpled, warm, and very moist. She forced my hand out and placed the thing onto my hand. Then using both hands, she made me squeezes the wet thing I was holding, and some sticky juices secreted onto my hand.

Hold on. I’ve had enough experience to recognize what this was. The texture, the smell, the...

“Is this your pantie!?”

“Shhh,” Mia whispered and then winked. “I don’t know what it is.”

“But if you be nice to me, I’d love to give you another reward.” After saying that Mia brought her hands behind her back and jumped three times. Each leap was higher than the last and brought her tits into a fit of jiggles. The last jump was even high enough to have her nipples visible for a few fleeting seconds.

After the last bounce, Mia froze in place and her breasts jiggled back into a resting position. Her eyes were fully glazed and her stature meant one thing.

“Major-Trigger, My personality will shift to become very perverted in everything I do. Especially towards my brother. I will start to grow more fond of him as he is a pervert like myself. If Ryan wishes to return me to my regular personality, he must show me the Major-Trigger card again, and once after reading it, I will revert back.”

“Oh my god...” A perverted Mia? So Major-Triggers are really that. Major, it totally permanently shifted her personality.

“Passive-Trigger,” Mia continued. “I love hugs. I especially love hugging my big brother. I will never reject a hug from Ryan. Every time I hug him, or he hugs me, I’ll feel warm inside. But if Ryan does something, I am not fond of during the hug. I will immediately shove him away and be cross for a few minutes.”

“Oh that’s awesome! Not the getting mad at me bit, but that’s awesome!”

“What’s awesome?” Asked Mia with a blink as she rubbed her eyes.

I grinned and pulled my little sister in for an impromptu hug. The moment my arms wrapped around her, Mia seemed to melt into me.

It was like hugging a cute puppy. Except this puppy was hot and related to me. And hot.

Mia’s hands rubbed my back as she held me tightly against her smaller frame. The way her tits molded against my chest was something we both seemed to enjoy as my dick was fully hard and pressing into her crotch. Mia definitely reciprocated the feeling; her nipples were hard and practically poking through her sheer and damp shirt.

She smelled of sweat, but that only turned me on. And I moved my hand down to grip her pert juicy ass. My fingers sunk into her cheeks. And she let out a soft coo into my shoulders.

She said she’d push me away if I touched somewhere she didn’t want. But what would this new Mia see as, “crossing the line”?

I believed I was in the clear as she seemed to accept my hand. But rather suddenly, she shoved me away completely out of the blue.

Before I could complain and wonder with ticked her off, I realized why she did what she did.

Mom was back in the living room. Entirely naked wearing nothing but a long white towel that contrasted with her creamy skin. She had it tied around her fit body. The material was wrapped and tied tightly in a not between and below her huge tits, which made her cleavage look somehow more massive as they pressed against her chest. The dark line of booby cleavage nearly reached her chin. If she looked down, she would have been able to motorboat herself.

But from the way Mom was walking, and the fact that she had totally ignored both of her children. I had a sinking feeling that this was the 8-balls doing.

I was particularly worried that she was entranced right in front of Mia, because I have legitimately no way of making my sister forget about seeing Mom mind-controlled.

“M.. Mom?” Mia called out to her mother.

Mom continued to walk in a trance, and that’s when I noticed a card held in her hand.

“Mom what are you doing?” I asked.

Her response was dull and void of emotion. “I am hiding a Sub-Trigger card that I found in my bathroom. Whenever I find a trigger card, I am to rehide it immediately when it is safe to do without being caught.”

I drew a blank... Without being caught, GODDAMMIT MOM MIA IS RIGHT HERE!

“Passive-Trigger,” Mia said from behind me, which caused me to switch my gaze over to her. She was back in a very similar trance to Moms. “I will never notice anything suspicious in Mom’s behavior or anyone else. Ryan has added to the 8-balls game.”

Okay okay... Now I’m understanding. Mom’s entranced state must have known of Mia’s Passive-Trigger. So she saw no problem with coming out to hide it now.

But choosing to hide a card right in front of the person looking for them is beyond me. It really just seems like a way for me to get a new trigger without having to write me shifting through the house.

Whatever, I walked up to Mom and snagged the card out of her hand. Not before taking a few quick pictures of her in this state because seeing her wrapped in a towel like this is something I need to be ingrained in my life forever. The way she tied the not right below her breasts, so the cleavage is spilling over right below her face is something from a fantasy.

Mom stood in her trance and looked straight ahead as I gawked at her tits. I couldn’t do that forever, though, so I took two more pictures of her and turned around to read the card.

“When a son is finding trouble taking a shower, ask Mom and she’ll... Help you... Every... Uh... Hour? Look kid, I couldn’t think of a rhyme for this one. Just ask her for help taking a fucking shower.”

“MIA!” Mom’s exclamation startled me forward. And it also snapped Mia out of her trance and made her yelp backward, sending her braless tits into a small jiggle fit. “What has gotten into you, young lady? Wear something more appropriate! I can see right through your top, and put a bra on!” My mother scolded Mia for wearing something explicit and revealing, while she herself was standing completely naked in the living room.

Mom had her arms on her hips. Which was a shame, I wish she had crossed them under her tits to lift them up even more. But if she had done that, they would have definitely spilled out and knocked her in the face in the process.

But she leaned forward and faced both of her children, so I did get a good look at her pushed up globes.

“Yes. Mommy.” Mia said in a hypnotic voice, her eyes were glazed, and she turned to head straight for her bedroom.

Then Mom turned to me. “As for you, I don’t want you looking at her sister like that again.”

“Wha- I wasn’t even—”

“No, do not lie to me, young man.” She cocked her head. “Now we have something else to discuss after I’m done with my shower.”

My dick pulsed.

“About that,” I did my best to look her in the eyes, even though her titty spillage was leaning down for me to peer into literally a few feet away from my face. “I was wondering if you could help me shower?”

Mom’s stern stance didn’t change in the slightest, but her eyes glazed over, and she licked her lips.

“Sure sweety, let’s go.” She leaned back up to her full height and smiled towards me. “Mommy will get you clean.”