The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 17

* * *

Notes

* * *

Two chapters starting with Mia back to back? I dunno if this is a good sign, or a subtle warning of things to come. Mia and I never seemed to get along, yesterday showed that she only holds general disdain towards me.

Which is fine!

She’s fully able to feel any which way she wants with anyone! Free country and all that shit. I feel like I could try to patch things up and make it better between us, but... I mean, that’s what I’ve been trying to do! At least, between the bouts of me lusting over her.

I...

Look, ignoring the attraction I have towards my sister.

The final choice in whether the two of us will ever be on good terms is on her, and Mia has shown at least three times now that she doesn’t care to fix things.

And as I said, that in itself is fine!

Even if I don’t approve of what she does or how she acts, in the end, it ain’t my choice to make. I guess I gotta stay in my lane and all that shit.

For now.

But then that loops us all the way back to my current turn of events.

Mainly, what the fuck is Mia doing here!? She’s apologizing and pleading for something.

Regardless of what she’s on about. This woman needs to make up her dam mind! Does she want to be friends, or does she want us to be mildly grumpy associates who’s forced to tolerate each other for the time being? Because the aforementioned, grumpy associates, usually don’t cling onto each other while begging for forgiveness.

Why are women so hard to understand? Is it so hard for her to just say what she wants? Respectfully at that, just a little-

“I beg your pardon. But Ryan, my unfavorable kin-folk, while the undertaking you persevere through in the intent to befriend me is commendable. I, unfortunately, must inform you that I am not and never will be intending to reciprocate the effort or feelings your pose towards myself.”

Something like that, ya’know, it’ll get the message across if anything.

But instead, Mia exclaims that she hates me. Then proceeds to kick me out of her room. And a single day later, she scurries into my own room with a sneak level of 100#—Though you could argue that her sneak level isn’t maxed out because I did sense her presence before actually coming to see her.—and begs me to forgive her.

Like I said,

Bitch. Make. Up. Your. Mind!

“Please...” Mia sniffed softly, both hands of hers still wrapped around my arm. (I don’t recall if I specified which arm she was latched onto in the previous chapter, and I furthermore don’t care enough to check. So instead, I will bring up the fact that the thought did cross my mind, instead of ignoring it. And not specify which arm Mia’s holding to keep it vague enough so that the distinction won’t be necessary.)

Yes, she can really be an adorable little thing when she puts effort into doing so. Her eyes locked onto the ground, giving off a vibe that she was too ashamed to look me in the eyes anymore.

“I need your help... And... And I’m... I’m so sorry,” She sniffed again. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorrrryy! You tried helping me before and I... I... I pushed you away I’m...” Mia’s grip on me tightened, and she pulled my arm against her chest. I shuttered upon feeling the pleasing sensation of her hefty breasts, granting my arm passage to rest between them.

Okay, I’m starting to understand what this is about.

“NO WAY REALLY!?” The 8-ball gasped with sarcasm laced profusely. “Folks, he’s actually thinking for once, somebody takes a fucking picture.”

I shot a thin-slitted eye towards my desk. “Okay, what is wrong with you?! Shut up!”

Mia’s body stiffened and froze for a second before she released her hold on me and staggered back. She had her dark eyes locked on mine, and I could definitely make out the wetness from tears. And the bottom of her eyes appeared to be a bit dark as if she hadn’t had much if any sleep last night.

“I’m.. Just... O.. Okay.” She murmured, her delicate fingers interlaced each other, and she gulped silently.

“What? Oh! Oh, no, not you... Uh,” I thought for a second before continuing. “Come on, sit down.” A gesture towards my bed signified, where I intended her to sit. And after what was a slight shift of hesitation, she obeyed and sat her butt down on the bed’s cushiony surface.

Mia’s positioned came off as embarrassed and flushed, again she refused to look back towards me. Though while one hand was situated in her lap, her other arm was making motions towards her chest to continue scratching.

Yes.

This was that fucking trigger doing wonders on her poor little psyche. So when I believed the trigger failed yesterday. It clearly didn’t. Mia’s constant itching was proof of that. The trigger had been active for the remainder of the day and all throughout the night. Meaning Mia was forced to have a constant itching sensation for that long, all the while knowing that I could assist her at a moment’s notice, and she had refused my offer to help because she was a stuck up.

I dunno, that feels like an awesome source of justice if I do say so myself. Serves her right for being a fucking bitch!

Except...

On putting more thought into the implications of that... I left Mia to itch and scratch herself all night. That’s not only uncomfortable but also not healthy in the slightest. What would happen if I were to have left for a week? A month? What would have happened if I fucking died?

I mean, I wouldn’t be here to find out, but would she be stuck to scratch herself until there’s nothing left to scratch?

Fuuuck, I don’t want to envision that.

Mia’s nails continued to slide against the soft fabric of her pajama top, as I mulled over my thoughts.

Well, shit, now I have a feeling of responsibility for this.

Probably because I am fully responsible.

“Okay,” I sighed and moved to pull up my epic gaming chair... Haha, who am I fooling? My desk chair is just your generic wooden shit. But it does the job, so no complaints from me!

I maneuvered the chair to face my bed, except, I spun it around so I could sit on it backward, and rest my arms on the back of the chair while also giving Mia my attention.

“So you’ve been stuck with the itchies all night, haven’t you?”

Mia’s hand stopped moving across her breasts, and she sighed. Her eyes moved over to mine. “Yes... And I know you tried helping me before I’m sorry I yelled at you!” She blurted out the last part in a single breath.

“Well,” I blinked. “Alright, I forgive you.”

The large eyes of Mia’s bored into me for a solid ten seconds, as if she were waiting for some ‘SIKE! HAHA! BYE-BYE! RETARD!’

No, honestly, if it weren’t apparent that it was a joke, I don’t think I could ever say that to her, especially in a situation such as this one.

“Really? I.. You do? I said I hate you and...”

“Yeah, well, I know you didn’t mean it.” I interrupted her. “It did hurt to hear that... A little bit. But I’ll get over it.”

“I’m sorry,” Mia’s voice was still as soft as ever.

“Okay, I get it! You’re sorry, and I forgive you! Let’s move on from that part!” I was thiiiiis close to bringing up the fact that if the roles were somehow reversed, I know for a guaranteed fact that Mia would not offer me the littlest of shits in regards to forgiving me. But I wanted to gain her trust, and helping a girl in her time of need is an excellent way of achieving those affection points!

And I don’t even need some fucking mobile app to do that.

One 8-ball and two itchy titties are all that’s required.

“Alright, so let Doctor Ryan get on this. What seems to be the problem?”

“My boobs!”

I choked.

Not on my tongue, or water, or even fucking spit. Really it was just how swift Mia was to get to the point, addressing the source of her problem without giving the singles of fucks. I guess at this point, she has gotten far past the steel-hinged gate of embarrassment.

“My boobs... My... My chest, it keeps...” That creeping edge of hesitance started to return her voice.

So I quickly dispelled that by interrupting her. “It keeps tingling, huh? Clearly, the bedbugs are getting to ya.”

“Yeah,” She sounded defeated. “And I can’t stop scratching... I’ve tried... I even put on lotion and... And any ointment I could freaking find... It’s just... It’s just starting to hurt...”

Guhhh! That fucking feeling? What is it?

Oh yeah, it’s the fucking feeling of guilt over manipulating my sister into her current sorrow-filled state.

It’s definitely the same lurch in the gut that Zoey feels whenever she sees me in a rut. It’s hard to fully explain, but being around your younger sibling when they’re in a genuine position of need. It really puts you, as the older one, on the spot.

Like, sure technically, I could just leave her here. I could kick her out of my room just as she did to me yesterday. Except. I’d be doing that while also being fully aware that she would be stuck in her wallow of self-scratching pain. I would be actively hurting my sister by not helping her in this situation.

Also, can we be real for a second?

Ignoring the fact that this Mia. My younger sister.

Hey, did I tell you that Mia is my sister?

Anyway.

Ignoring that.

Why would I-

“Ryaaann! Please! You said you would help mee!”

“Hmm?” With a blink, my focus returned to my current situation. Wait, what was I rambling on about this time?

Ah, right. Mia... She had returned to scratching her breasts through her top. Speaking of her choice in clothing, I’m very much enjoying what I’m seeing. It’s so simple, yet gets the job done all the same. The white cotton top was a bit too small, so it reached slightly over halfway down her stomach, which displayed her toned midriff and her little belly button. Her matching white pants had a tie that kept it fastened to her waist, and I could just imagine her juicy ass pressing against the material.

It was topped off with an assortment of light blue polka dots that gave Mia a boost to her cute factor that she definitely didn’t need.

But even with how nice he top, especially with how her amble breasts press out against the material. It needs to come off.

“Shirt. Off.” I pointed a steady finger towards her.

Mia blinked.

God I love this shit. The fact that I am living in a world where I can tell my sister to remove her shirt, without it coming off as forced.

What a fucking world.

“Umm...” She began to speak.

“Mia, do you want me to help you? I know those bug bites are just gonna get worse. So take off your shirt so I can put my special lotion right on the source of our dilemma.”

“Hmm...” Mia hummed as her hands fiddled with the brim of her top for a few seconds. I could see it in her eyes, both the trigger and her common sense were fighting over the right course of action. But when she sighed and began pulling off her top, I knew the trigger one its little standoff with Mia’s mind. That is until Mia stopped, right as her shirt was bunched up below the large mound of her boobs. “But you could just give me the lotion and I could...”

“I could,” I said, finding that my patients is beginning to dwindle. “But honestly, if you don’t trust me. I don’t think I really want to—”

“I do trust you!” Mia half-shouted, before she blinked and drew her voice to a whisper. “But you know, you have a... Like a... Well you have done some...”

“Okay, you don’t trust me.” I stood up from my chair and turned to leave.

“NO RYAN!” Mia’s voice cracked as she tracked me with fear in her eyes. “I’ll do it! I’ll do it! I just... It’s so freaking hard to stop itching for this long I can’t... I... Here look!”

With her eyes shut, she sank a secure hold into the hem of her top and yanked it over her chest. The shirt did catch on the underside of her breast, which caused her to lift them up as she tried to pull off the top as quickly as possible.

My eyes enjoyed everything they saw.

Mia’s tits literally bounced free from her pajama shirt. She inadvertently lifted them up, and gravity did its thing on her juicy milkers in a wonderful... Wonderful fucking way.

I tried not to look.

Goddam I tried... Okay, I’m not fooling anyone, an attempt wasn’t even made.

Her tits are fucking amazing. Bra-clad or not. They naturally sat in the cups of her bra, as they gently jiggled back in place like a ripple springing through jello. Except ten times more pleasing cause it’s fucking boobs, not something out of those overpriced gelatinous snack packs.

“There.” Mia, with her eyes still closed, took a deep breath causing her chest to rise sensually. She bundled up her top and dropped it onto the floor. “Now just... Help me...”

“Hmmm.” I took in the sight of her freckle splattered boobage. Fuck, her little assortment of freckles adds to her natural appeal. She definitely isn’t near the point where it becomes too much; really, it’s as if whatever being crafted her chose to pinch just the right amount. Most of her freckles, on her chest area, are gathered right in her pleasing cleavage, like some form of subtle decoration.

God, I’d love to taste those tatas.

But like...

Like...

Wait, what’s stopping me?

“Dude?”

Apparently, Mia was growing more accustomed to her unusual situation since she had opened her eyes and was now giving me the once-over.

“Are you going to...”

“Help you, yes.” I gulped and stowed away my nerves. I have to be much more hesitant when it comes to working with Mia. I don’t have a reliable fail-safe to bounce back to if shit goes south. Unlike with Mom, clapping three times won’t undo shit.

But I know how the trigger works.

Whatever I say is lotion. Is lotion.

“Hold still,” I moved over so I could sit next to her on my bed. Her curious and innocent eyes tracked me as she sat in an awaiting silence. Being closer to her, I drew my gaze away from her pretty face and down to her tits.

It’s nice to see her boobs from a different angle.

“I’ll give you the lotion...” I licked my lips. “From the source.”

Okay, the moment of fucking truth. I gave Mia one last look, before moving my face down to her impressive rack. My mouth was wet, salivating at the chance to-

“What are you doing?” Mia stopped me with an arm on my shoulder.

I blinked, then looked back up to her face.

She was redfaced, and I could tell if the trigger wasn’t forcing her to see my help as a required necessity. There would have been a significantly louder outburst and an instinct driving slap across my face. All after calling for Mom, of course.

“My.. Um... My saliva... Yeah... My saliva is the lotion that’ll make everything feel better.” I said whilst looking her head in the eyes. It was so bullshit, it was genuinely nothing more than complete and utter horse shite. It felt wrong for me to fucking say it, and I can’t imagine how a regular person would react to the words that had just left my mouth.

Yet, I had a feeling that-

“Oh...”

I looked into Mia’s eyes. Her dark purples seemed to glaze over, if only for a second. Before she blinked and then looked back at me as if she had come to an understanding.

“Okay.” She breathed and let her arm drop away from my shoulder. I could feel her warm breath tickle my face.

Okay? Wait what. It was that fucking easy? Holy shit! I’d thought she’d make some fuss about me delivering her “lotion” directly or something on those lines. But no, I guess the trigger just makes her complicit to whatever I say is lotion.

“Ryan please hurry.” Mia urged me to extend my tongue upon her breasts. “It’s so hard to keep myself from scratching these bites.”

“You’re going to be fine sis,” I put one arm behind her bare-skinned back, and I could feel her petite body stiffen.

And without any more hesitation, I drew my mouth onto her tits. We were close, much closer than siblings physically should be to each other. Mia’s warmth became my warmth, I shifted closer to her, and she maneuvered herself by spreading her legs, allowing me into her personal space.

I hesitated, inches away from her breast. My head was against her neck, and all I could see was Mia’s young tits. I shut my eyes and took in a deep breath, basking in the sensual aroma of her rack. Her beautifully freckled painted breasts looked like two mounds of creamy goodness in the morning’s hue.

Everything was begging me to taste them, and I was... Oh my god, I wasn’t going to say no to my natural urges to suckle. Sister or incestual ramifications aside. I don’t fucking care. I should, though, no doubt about that, I’m messing with my poor sister’s head!

The only section of me that had an ounce of grief over what I did to my sister, focused in on how there were a few thin tracings of the spots Mia wasn’t able to resist scratching. It was noticeable that she couldn’t stop going at it.

If it hurt her, I’d really fucking hate that...

But regardless of what has happened. I’ll make it all better. Like a good older brother should.

I moved in no more than an inch. And peeked out my tongue brushed, brushing it’s moistened top against Mia’s soft tit. I quickly closed my mouth and waiting.

I sensed nothing... Nothing from Mia. No more than an ever so slight stiffen in her seated stance.

She was okay with it. From her point of view I’m doing her a favor, why would she complain?

She’s just as oblivious as Mom is to the power I posses...

Fuck, no need to hold back now.

Pushing on with the natural desire that was coursing through my veins. I pressed my mouth against Mia’s bra-clad breasts and let my tongue caress her yielding boob flesh.

Something caught her breath, though whatever it was didn’t matter to me. I had an arm fastened around her back, and her tits enveloped my face between them. My saliva was her lotion, and I made sure to coat every surface of her bites with the slimy secretion my mouth produced.

Her soft, freckled splattered tits have always fascinated me. For most of my life, I have never been granted much more than a few glimpses of her developing assets. Every lingering glance from me was cause of suspicion for her.

Though, that only served to amplify my attraction towards her. I’ve had fantasized over seeing more than a tease. I’d imagine her begging me to fuck her, and I’d cover and claim her growing body as my own.

Yes, dark, disgusting. And close to becoming a reality.

With my face between the comforting nest that were my sister’s tits, I naturally had to motorboat her mounds. After finding my fill, and pressing my nose into the side of her boob to get a solid sense on the aroma of Mia’s jiggly skin. Yes, her warm chest smelled like... Like skin...

Mia’s skin.

I pulled away, not bothering to see her reaction. Instead, I knocked her down against my bead, gently, of course. She’s my sister, I couldn’t hurt her on purpose.

After making sure to enjoy the sight of her bra covered bosom bouncing against her chest as she collapsed on her back.

I wanted more. And I licked my lips while giving her vulnerable figure the lustful-stare. She tasted amazing, her breasts were warm, soft, and the sheer taboo of the situation only served to add to the sensation. It’s as if the miniature dots of darkened spots that were scattered between her tits had their own tingling favors to them.

Or perhaps I just really loved tasting her boobs.

Mia looked up at me, and breathed out softly with a slight smile. “Thank you, I feel so.. So much better.”

“Take off your bra.”

“I...” She blinked.

“Mia.” Was all I said.

As if the sound of her name was a valid reason for her to obey her perverted brother’s order. She leaned up, and brought her hands behind herself to unclasp the bra. It was the only line stopping us from breaking through the fence of no return. No matter what happens past this moment, I’ll always have the image of Mia’s bare tits engrained into memory for the rest of my life. And I wanted Mia to be the one to do what no sister should do in front of her brother.

Faulting my power over her in such a way to have her commit the taboo, it was hot.

Was it only last week that I had a prolonged look at her in a tight swimsuit, and she screamed at me for being a disgusting pervert? Hehaheh... Now she’s the one who’ll reveal her bare chest to me. The way the cooky fucking crumbles.

Mia had her eyes held shut. And was about to unclasp her bra when a sudden and abruptly loud knock took us both out of the moment.

“Ryan?” Mom’s voice came through the door at possibly one of the worse possible moments. “Are you still playing your games? Because if not you—”

Click

She attempted to open the door but was foiled by the lock Mia flicked up when she entered my room.

“Young man, did you lock this door?”

Bitch, obviously it’s locked, why the fuck ask? It’s one of those things where regardless of however I respond, she’s gonna be pissed either way.

“Yes Mom, I did.”

I rolled my eyes, now being much more annoyed than afraid of my mother’s authority. It’s a genuine hoot to see her believe she is still one of the heads of the household. Technically she is, but she’s a head that is being controlled and manipulated day after day without even realizing it. We’re going to eventually reach a point where my once intelligent and authoritative mother will be nothing more than a pet slave that is helpless but to obey her son’s every command. All the while, believing she’s the one in charge.

Unlike myself, Mia was in a complete and utter state of terror, it was actually refreshing to see. Typically Mia is always smug in her position in the family. The only person who could get the one up on her, was Zoey, and once Mia became the only sister in the house, Mia knew Zoey wouldn’t be able to intervene anymore. It was as if Mia had had Mom wrapped around her finger. She knew she’d win almost any argument between her and me. Anytime things became too heated, she’d just call Mom and win whatever had been going on.

But clearly, the changes I have made in my mother have been noticed by Mia. She isn’t as sure anymore, and now I could see for myself. Mia was terrified of Mom.

I don’t fucking blame her, this situation would be awkward as fuck to explain.

Luckily a few hypnotic triggers in Mom’s head will get us out of this situation.

“Ryan Brooks, unlock this door right now. You know the rule I have against locked doors in my house.”

Mia’s fearful gaze switched to me, she wordlessly begged me to do something. Anything that would avoid Mom coming in. I’m not sure if it was the fear of being caught or the thought of having to go longer without my getting rid of all her bites.

Perhaps a mix of both?

Whatever.

“Mom, I’m in a game right now. It’s online, and I can’t pause, can I unlock it later?”

Part of me still hates that I have to ask her for permission, it is still a sign that she has the power and final say. Really, she doesn’t, I know what her answer will be, but it comes across that way regardless.

There was that brief pause, I’ve grown accustomed to, it’s the moments where the triggers work through my mother’s brain and give her the answer she wouldn’t give under any logical situation.

“Alright. But I expect you to unlock this door the MOMENT you’re done, understand?”

“Sure.”

“Sure?” She challenged me.

“Yes Mom.” I sighed and moved my attention away from the door.

Mia had a shocked look, one that was a mix of relief and gratefulness towards me. She moved to speak, but I interrupted her with a word of my own.

“Bra.”

She gulped and nodded her cute head.

And like that, she unclasped her bra. Losing a part of her personal privacy that she will never be able to reclaim for the rest of her life.

You can do a lot with nipples, particularly the ones on a supple female figure. I’m talking flicking, teasing, twisting, and the occasional sucking. .

And of course.

I did them all.

Well, not the occasional sucking, I did a lot of fucking sucking. Her tits legitimately taste godlike, I could have lived off of nothing more than the tingling taste of Mia’s tatas and end up dying in complete bliss.

I molested her breast. While I had her hardened nipple held between my teeth. I had her other tit-flesh locked in an arousal fulled vice grip. My fingers sank into her juicy breast like it was a memory foam mattress bought from IKEA with a 30-day warranty and a customer satisfaction guarantee.

Mia, in her trigger-blinded state, didn’t have any fuss against any of my perverse actions against her. It seems as though she has accepted that I only intend to help her with her itching problem and nothing else. Even as I latched onto her nipple, sucked long and hard enough to force out a cute moan from her, then released her tit from my mouth lock, creating an audible POP sound as her tit jiggled back into place.

She said nothing but the occasional “Thank you.”

Being thanked for sexually abusing her tits? Well, I won’t be complaining.

There was also no complaint about the way I shook her freckled splattered tit with my opposing hand. I hooked my hand under her breast and bounced the weighty jiggling flesh. Then slipped her nub-like nipple between my fingers and twiddled it like a miniature pencil.

All my actions against her breasts were disguised under the falsehood of a brother giving his sister some “lotion.” The smooth curvature of her bosom was coated in a sheen of my clear saliva, that had her freckled young skin reflect in the mornings light.

I’d hate to be her, it must feel so fucking uncomfortable to have someone else spit coating your chest.. Like... God, you have to be something less than a retard to believe this shit.

Or, you know, mind-controlled, I guess.

“Oh my god...” Mia panted, her face was flushed, lips curled in an upwards line. She smiled at me from her splayed position on her back. Her blond hair was a heated mess, it resembled a golden wave as it splayed across my bedsheets. “Thank you.” Even with her rock-hard nipples, pointing towards me, she didn’t see anything sexual in what I did to her.

The look on her face showed nothing but thankfulness towards my kind support. From her point of view, she had been a bitch to me, and yet I still chose to help her.

In reality, the only person that was helped in this situation was me; I deceived my younger sibling, and I couldn’t have been more pleased with myself.

“Hey, no problem Sis.” I responded honestly, “If you need help with any more bites... Just call me.”

Arching herself up a bit, she held her smile, relieved that the constant itching sensation had subsided. I had her right breast still cupped in my hand. It was a challenge to get over the feeling of her soft succulent tit meshing against my palm. Once she began to bend up, her tits that were resting on her chest sighed down with gravity, until my hand was able to hold up and appreciate the bouncy weight of her tit.

It was so sexy, I had my sister’s breasted in my hand, and was just bobbing it to my heart’s content. It’s jiggling was hypnotic in nature. The soft ripples in her freckled skin took me out of the situation.

“I think you gave me enough,” She looked down and said while noticing my hand that was now bouncing her tits.

“Yeah um... I was just making sure you got it all in there.”

Her smile deepened, “Thank you.”

Reluctantly, and with a small amount of mental fortitude, I released her bare breast and inwardly sighed at how it bounced against her chest.

Just then, her eyes glazed over for a couple seconds, and she blinked.

Well, I guess that’s my sign the trigger has run its course... Which means...

Mia blinked again, a blush swept over her, and she sprang off my bed. “Thank you thank you thank you!” She repeatedly chanted while scurrying to grab her top that was tossed aside.

In her rush to re-equip her modesty, I directed my focus onto her shapely peachlike ass that filled out her pajama bottom. The round curve of her little buttocks was made extremely noticeable once she bent forward to pick her shirt off the ground.

“I need to get ready for school, god... I’m gonna be so late.... But... Uh...” With her head covered by a shirt, her voice came out muffled. But she leaned up and popped her head out then turned to look at me in silence before coming to a decision.

A light tap of feet and a swoosh in the air were my only warnings for Mia’s abrupt embrace. She wrapped her arms around me and clutched me tightly. Blond hair draped against my shoulder as her braless breasts mashed against mine. She was still completely aroused, and that blush never left her face. But I was much more interested in the hard pointed nipples that her jutting into my chest.

“Yeah, no sweat Mia... Like seriously... It’s nothing.” I had to adjust my waist, so my throbbing dick wouldn’t jab into her and break whatever moment we were having. Ignoring the pleasure that was surging through my bloodstream. This was nice. Slowly, I brought my arms up to rest against the curve of her back.

It was a pleasant feeling to hold onto her.

A long way from the sick lurch that I go through whenever she spits at me for doing anything that pisses her off.

As if it had just crossed her mind that she was, in fact, braless at the moment. And her large tits were pressed tight against my chest. She had her face redden up, even more, because apparently, that was possible. And she pushed me away.

Her golden hair flowed across the front of her face, and she awkwardly flicked it behind her ear. “Okay, I.. I gotta get out without letting Mom spot me, so... See you later, okay?”

“Um... Okay.. I .. Yeah! Err...” I stammered. “Yeah, I’m going to school too... After this... Game? Uh.. I... Or I’ll go now, like right after you! And...”

Mia lingered her soft eyes at me, she looked as though there were a few questions on the bridge of her tongue. But she kept them in and shook her head.

“Bye.” She whispered and moved to unlock the door.

“Wait!” I called out, perhaps a bit louder than she would have wished since I notice her flinch.

Giving me a backward glance, she asked. “What is it?”

Thinking quick, I went over to my desk and got the card that I had placed there. The Major-Trigger. Apparently, all I need to do is show it to her, and it would immediately take effect.

I scanned over the card.

‘A perverted sister can do one wonders, show this to her and enjoy the plunders.’

Well, the general consumption is that this would make Mia a bit more perverted? I honestly can’t imagine that from the usual prude sister I have...

Though she was only prude when it came to me... So perhaps it wouldn’t be that much of a stretch? I dunno. It seems as though the thing will change her personality. But seeing the way she was just acting, it looks like I won’t need to do that in order to grow closer to her.

All I need to do is... Fuck with her brain and make her believe I’m helping her... When in reality, all I’m doing is sucking on her tits...

Fuck, who am I kidding, this sweet side of Mia wasn’t earned. I cheated, so why not test the waters and see what this Major-Trigger does? If it makes her more perverted... Well, then we should be able to bond even easier!

“What is...”

“Can you read this for me?”

“I mean...” She sighed and turned around fully, “Ryan I.. I gotta go... I...”

“It’s a poem! I.. Uh... Please?”

Giving me a half-smile, she came and took the card from my hands. “Look I.. I don’t know why... I’ll read it once I get to school. Promis.”

Shit, I wanted her to read it in front of me. I tried to speak up and attempt to have her just look down and skim over the card’s contents. But before I could do or say anything, she had turned around and was already unlocking the door.

That girl is fucking fast.

“Wait, how are you gonna get there? The buses are all gon...”

“I’ll bike, it’s not a big deal.” She responded in a low voice, not wanting to have a talk with Mom over her not being at school.

Well, shit, Mia may have a few bitchy tendencies, but the girl does an excellent job of taking care of herself. I naturally moved my gaze down to her ass as she dashed away. Those glutes are a mix of natural fat and well-toned muscle...

I wonder what kind of thigh jobs she’d be able to give my dick...

My cock pulsed.

Thinking of pulsing dicks, I’m still aroused...

Where’s Mom?

My search for the mother of the house took a bit longer than I hoped. And the wait only served to push on my erect arousal. Thoughts, ideas, and scenarios planned out in my mind, all of which having one thing in common. Me using my oblivious mother for my own sexual gain. Subconsciously training her in becoming the perfect submissive mommy slut to her own son.

“Ryan? What are you doing? You’re not playing those games. So you better be getting ready for school.”

The sound of a woman who isn’t mind-controlled broke me out of my arousal-filled fantasy. Geeze, with all the strides I’m making, mentally, she isn’t really showing it physically in the way we interact.

“I’m still in my game, I just wanted to get something to eat. I haven’t had anything to eat for hours... Can I not eat anything, Mom?”

“I...” She began to speak. Then paused briefly and sighed. I could tell the Passive-Trigger was clashing with her maternal instincts. Instincts that were urging her to make her son go to school, and also telling her that her son needs to eat something for his own well being.

That’s when I took notice of what she was wearing. It was the same undersized yoga gear. The black sports bra that clashed with the milky white ocean that is her massive bosom. The only dark part that was on her delicately freckled skin was the dark line of shadow that sank within her cleavage. A sheen of sweat still coated her features, giving off the signs that she had been exercising this whole time.

My perverted analytical eyes studied her mothery hourglass figure that comes from her desire to live a healthy life. It comes with perks for both her and the ones living with her. The green yoga-bottom she had was fixed to her thick shaped thighs that were wide with supple curvature by her childbearing hips and slimmed down to her legs.

Mom was sharp and took attention of the fact that her son was leering at her. “Ryan! Go find something to eat, and get back to that game you were playing before I change my mind and send you to school myself.” She sighed again, this time, I noticed her cleavage expand in my direction. “I... I.. Don’t think you realize the importance of your education, I really do love you and just want you to succeed.”

She pushed past me, and her words should have resonated with me. They really should have. With all the faults I bring up, sometimes it’s hard to remember that I only see things from one perspective. And I do believe that she genuinely just wants to see all her kids succeed.

But I’m horny again, and that shit doesn’t matter to me at the moment.

In fact, right as she passed by me. Her bubbly peach-shaped hips brushed by my blatantly obvious erection. That was directed towards her. Funny that she can notice my perverted gaze but not my blood-filled boner. Someone as bright as her should be able to sort perversion with erection, but we’ve been over how her years in college weren’t enough to protect her from mind-control.

My dick followed her thighs while she moved passed and bobbed back in front of me through my slacks. I looked at her ass shift and bounce with each step. There was a patch of dark green sat between the round cakes of her asscheeks; that must’ve been the dampness of sweat.

Ass sweat.

Mom’s ass sweat.

It would be so fucking hot to cop a feel of that, maybe get a whiff of her musky aroma...

I entered the kitchen after her to see Mom pouring herself a glass of OJ, she was leaned against the countertop, staring pleasantly out the backmost window as she did so. Hating to be the guy to ruin her moment, but also wanted to get in on that wide jiggling ass of hers.

I moved in and brought my hand back.

Without an inch of hesitation, I reached down, and instead of slapping her ass. I placed my hand down on her butt and squeezed.

Like a flash of light night, she stiffened.

Yes

This was enough to get the reaction I wanted.

Getting a firm hold of her bubbly buttocks, I shook her cheek and enjoyed the jiggle.

A sudden slap brought my hand away from the warm butt-flesh that was in my grasp.

“RYAN BROOKS!” Mom, in a mix of shock and anger, shouted. She was in a complete collapse towards the actions of her son, not remembering the two times I had sexually violated her in recent days. “What the hell did you just do?” She had spun around and was now facing me, her face full of rage. And with her full height, she did come off as slightly intimidating. But the fact that her ample expanse cleavage was now directly in my face, I wasn’t able to feel the full factor of her authority.

“You know what I did Mom, so stop acting surprised.” She was at a loss for words, and I used that opportunity to take things a step further by moving both hands up to bounce the massive expanse of boobage that was in my face. I jiggled her tits up to three times before she reacted by grabbing my wrists forcefully, and squeezing.

Her eyes were stone cold, and her expression showed anger, disappointment, and more unkept fury. She was thoroughly pissed off, and I was in a severe need of punishment. Luckily that’s what I was searching for.

“You.. You...” Her hold on my wrists tightened even more so, and her eyes were dark. “Go to you room right now.” Mom lightened her grip. She dropped my hands, and spoke with a calm voice that was filled with organized anger. “And I want your phone, I am calling your father right now with it and the three of us are going to... Talk.”

“Mom I—”

“Phone, NOW! Then go to your room, I’ll meet you there.”

“Okay, but Mom—”

“PHONE!”

Shit! She’s so fuckign annoying how am I supposed to use the trigger if she doesn’t let me finish a fucking sentence. Seriously like-

Even interrupting my internal monologue, she forcefully shoved a hand into my pocket. And ignored my hard erection, instead, going for my phone. She pulled it out, turned it on, and faced the screen towards me.

“Unlock it.”

“First I need to—”

“UNLOCK. THE. PHONE.”

“Fucking fine,” I swiped up on the screen and typed in my password. That’s when my eyes widened on the first image to popup.

Okay this is awkward.

The last thing I used my phone for was to take a picture of the invisible card. A card that was tucked in Mom’s tight sports bottom. So... So it was really just a closeup picture of Mom’s delicious ass.

And upon turning the phone around, her stone-cold expression broke in an instant, and one of shock and disgusted horror filled her features. She gasped loudly and brought a hand over her mouth.

“What the hell...” She breathed into her cupped palm. Her face turning a darker shade of red. I saw her eyes dart around the screen, and she cautiously brought a finger up to look at my other recent pictures.

Yeah, they were all images of her. Most zoomed in on her curvaceous assets. A lot of ass, some tits. I even got a picture of her nipples that popped out of the tight sports bra, while she was bending backward.

“No.. No.. Ryan... You... You weren’t playing games, you lied to me! This is.. This...”

“This is in need of a punishment, right?” I said with a grin.

That’s when something passed over her. She lowered the phone as her pillowy lips parted open, and a soft breath of air was released.

“You are absolutely correct young man.” She put the phone down, atop the counter. The screen was still displaying an image of her round asscheeks as she bent forward during one of her stretches.

“The way you touched me, and the picture you took were vary naughty mister.” Mom looked towards me with a disapproving frown. One that was more stern than filled with the anger she had towards me before. “You need to be punished for that... But what would be the property to teach my disobeying son...” She spoke to herself with a soft hum.

Appreciating the sight of her navel and cocked hip. I stared down at her waist.

“I think a spanking teach me well. I would hate to have to spank you. Mom, it would be so weird... Please don’t make me do that.” My acting skills left much to be desired. But it’s not like entranced mommy could notice the fakeness in my voice.

As for Mom, it looks like she came to a resolve. “No, I’m sorry, Ryan, but you need to learn.” She then walked over to the kitchen table and pushed a bunch of tableware aside. Feeling contempt with herself, she began to peel down her yoga tights right in front of her son.

Now, I had already seen her naked. But watching her strip? That a new one. The way the tight material was peeled down her skin, revealing more of her creamy ass flesh as she went down. It was killing my poor boner!

Mom stepped out of her bottom, and kicked it to the side, she turned to me with crossed arms that pushed her tits up enough to reveal her nipples to me.

“Come over here right now young man, and slap my butt.” She ordered me sternly. “Ten hard hits should be enough to teach you.”

I grinned. “Mom please... I’m sorry didn’t...”

“Ryan Brooks, here, now.”

Well, I guess I have to do what she says, she is my mother after all...

“Okay Mom...” I released a fake sigh and stepped towards her.

She smiled at her son’s obedience and turned back to lean against the table and spread her legs. The black pantie she had on was engulfed by the sheer mass of her bubbly ass-cheeks. They even jiggled as she put herself in position. Resting her elbows on the table, her breasts eased against the wood.

Not intending to hesitate. I closed the distance between us and stood a foot behind her presented rump. Letting my fingers relax against her rump, I took in the pleasant feeling of her warm ass cheeks. It was lush and buttery in nature, still hot and ever so damp from her sweating. I leaned in and took a soft waft of her musky backside. It was a bit tangy... The smell of my mother...

I gave her butt a light smack, and enjoyed the sight of her ass bouncing in motion.

“Ryan, hit me harder. Or you’re going to have to do twenty. Understand?”

“Heheh, yes Mom...” I slapped her ass again, still softly, not wanting to go all out just yet. And if she makes me hit her longer... Who’s really the one losing in this situation?

The irony of the situation didn’t pass by me. Mom, on the other chance? Well, even with her smarts, these triggers leave her utterly clueless. She is punishing me for slapping her ass by making me slap her ass? I mean, I’m not a parent, so I wouldn’t know the proper way of going about this. But she has been parenting three children for years now, one would think she’d know better than do something so ridiculous.

My hand reached out and took hold of the underside of her thick ass cheek. I hefted it around for a bit, before drawing my fingers between her mass of ass flesh. I caressed her very moist fabric that was her black pantie. That’s when I chose to full-on grab at her underwear, it felt like I was digging for treasure that hid within her fatty ass walls. I had to try twice to get a good hold of it, and upon doing so, I pulled it back as far as possible and released the damp mess so it would collide sharply back between her cheeks, this time slightly off-centered.

“Ohh!” Mom moaned and then added. “That doesn’t count! For that, you’re going to slap me twenty times. This time hit me hard young man!”

“Okay Mom.” I licked my lips and brought my hand down hard against her rump. It was sent into a wild cascade of jiggles.

“One!” She breathed out through a wince.

SLAP

“Two!”

SLAP

“Threee!”

WACK

“F- Four...” Her voice shuttered a bit as that one was much harder than the previous few hits. I offered her a second to recover by absently caressing the area where I had collided with her rump.

SLAP

“FIVE!”

SLAP

“SIXX! Ahh... You’re doing good... Keep going...”

WACK

“Seven!”

SLAP

“Eight... Mmmmm...” Mom placed her head against the table and moaned.

SLAP

“No!” She brought her head up, her face covered in a mess of her hair. “That one wasn’t hard enough, I don’t count it.”

“Sorry,” I chuckled, I actually hid her softer on purpose that time, cause I noticed a red imprint where my hand was landing.

WACK

“Eight!”

“Hey Mom,” I said before slapping her again.

SLAP

“Y.. Yes Ryan?”

“I still haven’t eaten.”

“Well, I told you to get some f—” SLAP “AH! Mmm... That’s nine sweety...“

“Do you think you can order some Chinese take-out? I’m in the mood for some.”

SLAP

“TEN! Yes... Mmmm Yes, I can order some... But I won’t, I’ll just cook us some stew later.”

“Eww, stew? Eh... Actually that’s not too bad, but I don’t want it...” SLAP “Can you just order some take-out please?“

“Of course, honey, once I’m done with your punishment, I’ll buy you some okay? Now keep going, that was eleven.”

“But Mom... I don’t want to slap you anymore.”

“Young man?” She wiggled her wide rump in front of my face. “Keep going, or I’ll add ten more.”

“I don’t want too...”

“That’s it, we’re going to thirty. Now keep going,” Raising a hand of her own, Mom brought it down to land on her tush, causing it to bounce around. “If you slow down one more time, I will add another five.”

“Mom no!” I fake sobbed while slapping her ass. “Please don’t... Why do you hate me?”

“Ryan. I love you, I’m doing this so you will learn to be a better person.” Her voice lowered to a more comforting tone, “Now keep hitting my butt, okay, sweety?”

“Yes Mom,” I said with a perverted ass grin.

SLAP

“That’s thirteen, right?”

“Correct,” Mom looked back at me and smiled. “You’re learning even now. Once we’re done you’ll thank me, I promise you this is for your own good. Trust me, sweety.”

“Heheh, I believe you Mom.”

SLAP