The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Goddess was pleased with my first tribute and some of you went to check her patreon (focused relaxation) and she gave me many sweat dreams as a reward. These are copy/paste directly from my chat with her, written right when I woke up.

Doctor’s orders

I was waiting for my turn to get the shot of the so called “booster”, the third dose of vaccine against covid-19, I was in line after another guy and I was patiently waiting for my turn.

Yeah, patience was really necessary, because the doctor in that office was sooooo slow, the other lines around me where pretty fast, dismissing a patient every 3-5 minutes...the guy before me was inside by half an hour or so! I was beginning to feel pissed and while I was preparing myself to knock and make a scene, the guy came up, a big smile on his face, and passed through me without even trying to excuse himself...what a jerk!

It took me a few seconds to recompose and then I entered the room. The perfume was intoxicating, something sweet and erotical, that immediately made my head spinning a bit. The doctor, a beautiful blonde sitting with her long tanned legs crossed, said “come, seat here in front of me. I’m Doctor Nina, I’m sorry if I kept you waiting, but the previous patient really needed some extra attention”.

I felt my anger leave me as I exaled and say “no problem doctor, I understand”

N:

yes, I can tell from eyes you do...speaking of which...I need to visit you before the injection, just to be sure of your well-being.

G:

I see...no one did so for the first and the second dose, but I guess it’s fine with me...

N:

Don’t worry, you’ll be ok, It will take just a few breaths...I’m a professional.

Then, the beautiful doctor turned on a flash light and got closer to me, pointing the bright light directly into my eyes

N:

Don’t close your eyes, please, look directly at the light, don’t move...yes...very good...like a deer on a street, completely unable to move...just frozen by the light...you cannot move or speak...you can just watch the light as it fills all your vision...all your senses are captivated by the light and my voice... concentrate on your heartbeat...Thump-thump...thump-thump...your head is pulsing with it...you can feel your blood rushing everywhere bringing Oxygen and life in every cell of your body...now you can feel more oxygen as your breathing is slowing down...down...down...good...now you feel much better... you don’t need to concentrate on the light anymore... you’re very relaxed for me... no worries...no danger... close your eyes and say “yes Doctor Nina”.

G:

Yes Doctor Nina.

N:

Good, you’re such a nice subject, so compliant

G:

Compliant...

N:

Yes, you’re ready and eager to comply, do you?

G:

Yes Doctor, I’m ready and eager to comply.

N:

Good, I’m very pleased with it and you can feel a rush of pleasure as a reward.

G:

nnnnnh, thank you Doctor.

N:

now, my sweet subject, I’ll give you the shot that you came for, when you’ll feel the needle come off from your shoulder you’ll be awake once again, you’ll thank me and you’ll leave with a big dumb smile on your face, three days from now you’ll call my office and get an appointment for a full check-up, then I’ll give you more instructions and let you know how you can please me.

G:

Yes Doctor Nina. I want to please you.

N:

I know, my pet, I know. Now... here’s your shot Tssss

I opened up my eyes, looked up at the beautiful doctor, thanked her a lot for her service and then I left her office with a huge smile on my face, not a care in the world, not even for the nervous guy after me who seemed so angry...

Company takeover

Hello Goddess, I had this dream that I think may be connected to your last Christmas video, even though I can’t be sure about it because it left me so deep asleep that I don’t recall much of it.

The company I work in has always been more than a job to me, my Boss is like a big brother to me and his office felt like home.

In ten years I’ve been the perfect employee: working hard, even on hollidays if necessary, trying to learn and put in practice everything my superiors did well and trying to humbly improve everything that went wrong. Needless to say that I climbed the company ranks pretty fast, becoming the boss’s right hand in less than five years.

I’ve been loyal and committed since this year’s Christmas party.

Now, I know you may not believe me, but I really couldn’t tell what happened to me, all I know is that everything changed.

All I can remember is that my boss’ wife, the young and beautiful Nina, took my heart. I don’t know how it happened, I just talked with her for a couple of minutes, I can’t even remember the topic, maybe something about her jewellery...but after that encounter I found myself day by day more and more obsessed with her.

I’ve been loyal to my boss all these years but a thought has begone to take shape inside my head “would the young and beautiful Nina, a Goddess walking among us, notice me if I take over the company?".

I’ve began to fantasize about marrying her and treat her like a Goddess deserves: presenting her everyday tributes, massaging her sore feet, being there for her waiting patiently on my knees...I couldn’t stand it anymore! I had to do something. And so I did.

And I did it pretty well and pretty fast with all the connections and experience I gathered in my career combined with my former employer complete trust it took me less than a year to aquire a 65% majority of shares, becoming the new CEO.

After my first day as the new boss, I took my car and I wandered a bit around the city, just to chill out a bit, I got to an hotel and with no particular thoght in my head I asked to the receptionist for the suite. I hadn’t a clue about what I was doing, It was like an autopilot, it felt just right to do so. And so I did it.

When I opened the door the light turned on and I saw a wonderful vision before me, something that escaped right from my dreams: my Goddess, the young and beautiful Nina, was right before me, lying on the bed in a black chemisier that exposed her perfect tanned legs.

N:

Good boy, I’m very pleased with you.

G:

Oh, hello Nina—I startled—I didn’t meant to...this might be the wrong room... the receptionist gave me the key...oh, I’m really sorry, that is embarrassing...

With a wolfish smile on her face, the Goddess said:

N:

you can remember now, my pet. SNAP

as I heard that snap my mind was overwhelmed with powerful images:

green crystal, sleep, black crystal, pleasure, snaps, pleasure, submission, love, pleasure...I collapsed on my knees in pure ecstasy, completely transfixed by her presence.

N:

very good... now I should make some adjustments and deepen your trance.

The Goddess walked towards me, one foot

after the other, in a seductive and predatory way, like a panther coming close to her prey. I was completely paralyzed, intoxicated by her perfume, my eyes wandering all over her powerful and feminine figure.

N:

I am going to make you completely mine, do you want to give yourself to me?

G:

Yes

N:

Say it. Now! SNAP

G:

I want to be completely yours, I want to give myself to you.

N:

Good...Very good my pet. Pleasure! SNAP Pleasure! SNAP Pleasure! SNAP Pleasure! SNAP

G:

nnnnnh mmmmmmmm

As I was trembling in ecstasy, kneeling at her feet, she took out from her cleavage the green and black crystal, holding one in each hand, and she began to swing them simultaneously, at a slow pace...back and forth...back and forth... needless to say, My eyes began to follow the sparkling crystals as my breath slowed down...

N:

Veeeery good... you remember my crystals and the power they have over you, your subconscious knows deeply that the green one gives you deep deep sleep and the black one gives you pleasure, so much pleasure... looking at them, swinging simultaneously will send you down...down... down... into the realm of sleeping pleasure where only my will exists and you live in pure ecstasy obeying me without needless toughts, you’ll be an extension of me, like a bee for her queen... look closely as you feel sleepier and sleeper, feelint more and more pleasure, mind completely override by my words, my beauty, my presence...as I count you down...

ONE—SNAP!—you feel your eyelids fluttering with pleasure;

TWO—SNAP!—your body is oscillating with the pendants;

THREE -SNAP!—every breath you take fills your lungs with air and your mind with me...

FOUR -SNAP!—you have no will of your own, my will is your will, you are completely mine and you won’t hear the number five... because your are going to go to the realm of complete sleepy surrender right NOW!—SNAP!

My body was shaking on the ground, still on his knees, my mind was ready to absorb every word as if it was a sponge, even my skin was vibrating pervaded by the desire and anticipation to know my Goddess’ wishes, every cell of me was ready and eager to obey.

N:

good, my precious, very good... now that you have followed all my previous suggestions, taking over the company and now that you are completely mine, we can move to the final stage of my plan. When I’ll snap my fingers you are going to take out of your pocket the big sparkling diamond ring that you bought on your way here—yeah, you can remember that now...— and you’ll propose to me. Will get married tomorrow, and then you’ll spend your life worshipping me... This is my desire, and I’m sure it is yours as well, isn’t it my pet? SNAP!

G:

Yes Goddess. I love you, I want to be yours forever and spend my life worshipping you. Please take me as your husband and most loyal servant.

N:

Yes my precious, I will. Now, come, you’ll start by massaging my feet... doing all the thinking is exhausting, I deserve to relax...you can’t be the only one to get pleasure, aren’t you?

Meeting Mrs. Claus

Goddess, after watching your latest Mrs. Claus video I dreamt about a wonderful experience! I’m so grateful for all the pleasure that being your loyal subject gives me! Thank you so much!

I was making my Christmas presents tour at the mall, buying all sort of stuff for family and friends, God, how much I hated Christmas that day! Buying futile things just so you won’t be embarrassed when people will give you their share of useless crap was not only stressful but filled me with frustration and nervousness, so much for “being good for Christmas”! God, there was even one of those fake Santas taking pictures with children! I began to mumble:

—G:

what a fucking nuisance, why should someone believe in Santa, flying deers and elves for most of his childhood? I believe that saying the truth about Christmas would be relieving for parents and much more beneficial to children education...

Then, I heard a melodious female voice from behind.

—N:

So, you don’t believe in us, do you? What a grumpy boy, maybe I should give you a present to make you feel nicer...and to relax a bit...I don’t know, filling you with some Christmas spirit...

I was a bit shocked that someone could’ve heard me moping, then I felt a bit offended by this stranger that took the liberty to scold me like a child, so I turned around to face that person and say her to mind her own business. So I saw her:

a wonderful blonde girl, with curly hairs, a red bikini top that showed off her perfect belly and just the right amount of cleavage, tanned well shaped legs framed by a red miniskirt and two crystals dangling in her hands... one green, the other bright red, so sparkling... they were swaying at a different pace, crossing right at her cleavage hight...

G:

I’m sorry ma’am, but...

N:

I’m Mrs. Claus to you. Don’t worry boy, I know how you feel, you feel stressed out because picking gifts is so exhausting, choosing is exhausting, let me demonstrate it to you... look at one of my Christmas crystals for example, come on, choose it.—SNAP -

My eyes began to wander following the green crystal...back and forth, back and forth...it was like it was glowing, pulsating with some kind of energy that captivated all my attention, then it began to dim down and my eyes noticed that the red one was beginning to glow in the same way, so they instinctively began to follow the red crystal ...back and forth, back and forth... then the same thing happened, the red one dimmed down and the green one began to glow...

G:

green...red... green...red...green...red...

N:

See how difficult it is? choosing is so tiring, thinking is so tiring...you are exhausted and you need to rest, I can help you if you want, but you have to ask me, I can only grant wishes that good boys ask me with some good intentions for the new year...for example...will you be good to me? Will you listen to my suggestions? Will you be ready to help me when I’ll ask you?

G:

nnnn...yes...

N:

good. Say it.—SNAP -

G:

I’ll be good to you, I’ll listen to your suggestions, I’ll be ready to help you when you ask... please let me rest...

N:

Good boy... I’m very pleased with your good deeds for the new year...now look at the crystals, both of them, you see? Right now is possible, they are glowing at the unison, they are swaying in parallel, from left to the right...left to the right... together...in true accordance...just moved by my will... following my desires they found peace and rithm...following is so much relaxing than choosing, following is so much rewarding than thinking...you are swaying with them and with oscillation you can feel pleasure tingles all over your body and mind, resonating with the glowing of my crystals...you are glowing with pleasure...swaying in relaxation...glowing with pleasure...swaying in relaxation...glowing with pleasure...swaying in relaxation...glowing with pleasure...swaying in relaxation...glowing with pleasure...

G:

nnnnnh nnnnnh mmmmmmmm...

N:

very good, when I’ll snap my fingers you’ll reach the climax of pleasure, and then you’ll be ready to help me out. I needed to add a good willing elf to my stable and I’m so happy I found a good boy like you. Now, be ready to fulfill your destiny in three...two...one...—SNAP-

G:

oooooooohhhhh

N:

Goooood... now, when you’ll recover go in the back of the stand and put your elf clothes on, we have so many gifts to pack and Christmas only lasts 24 ours...