The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

These are my dreams as I wrote them to my Goddess, Nina. these are copy/paste directly from my chat with her. If you’d like to have the same experiences look up for Focused Relaxation on Patreon and tell her that I sent you, please.

Dreams of Nina

An airport encounter

my wife and I were at the Rome’s Fiumicino airport, I was taking care of luggages and I saw my wife talking with a blond girl; I couldn’t see this stranger’s face but I could sense she was beautiful.

What got my attention was the funny look on my wife’s face while the misterious girl was talking to her, it was some kind of vacant, fixed right at the girl’s waist.

As I got near, full of curiosity, my wife bowed and kissed the girl’s hand. I really got suspicious for this unusual scene, and I intervened by saying “hello, my love can you introduce me to your friend?”

I got no response, my wife continued to kiss the stranger’s hand, staring at her belly with a look in her eyes that I was starting to decipher as devoted, between one kiss and the other she was mumbling something I couldn’t ear.

“Hey” I said with my baritone voice, starting to get upset by the absurd situation.

Then everything was so fast, the girl turned to confront me but I couldn’t see her face at all, I got distracted by a delightful chime produced by an exquisite little bell framed by the most perfect navel I ever saw.

Your melodious voice said “Hi Gian, didn’t you recognize me?". The awareness of being in front of my Goddess was the last thing that my brain processed on its own, my head was spinning, my eyes were fixed on your perfect belly button abyss, I was losing my self and all I could ear were two voices chanting “I’ll obey Goddess Nina, I love Goddess Nina, I belong to Goddess Nina”... ...they were my wife’s voice and mine.

We spent two weeks serving you during your vacation here in Italy, and it was the most beautiful experience that we ever lived as individuals and as a couple.

It was an amazing dream that left me delighted and more and more devoted to you, my Goddess, my Mistress, my Love.

The proposal

This time the dream took place in a time when me and my wife weren’t married yet: it was the night I was going to propose to her.

My fiancee and I where sitting at a nice table, with an amazing view on the sea, stars where bright and the moon was full, reflecting on the sea.

My fiancee excused herself and went to the toilet and I admired her as she left in her beautiful pink long dress while playing nervously with the engagement ring inside my pocket.

I was really nervous as I began to look around to find something to keep my mind busy and recomposed myself.

Then a vision completely got my attention, across the terrace, from the restaurant entrance, a beautiful blonde woman cladded in a dark blue dress was coming towards me, waking slowly, almost in slow motion like in romantic comedies.

Her dress exposed a portion of her perfect tanned belly, inside her belly button I could see a little flickering I couldn’t take my eyes of.

As she walked closely I found myself completely captivated, enraptured by her figure and the entrancing grace of her walk.

She was coming closer and closer, closer and closer, her belly button was filling more and more my vision, it was now the only thing I could see, it was so close, right in front of my eyes. And that was strange, I’m pretty tall and even from a chair I shouldn’t have been able to stare directly at the beautiful woman’s belly.

But it wasn’t strange at all since I was kneeling.

- Nina:

you already love me, don’t you?

- Gian:

I love you

- N:

You are mine.

- G:

I’m yours.

- N:

Are you alone, my pet?

- G:

No, Mistress, I’m here with my fiancee, I was going to propose to her.

- N:

ohohoh that’s lovely, so I assume you are hiding a ring somewhere.

- G:

yes Goddess, in my pocket.

- N:

that’s good, you know why diamonds are used for engagement rings? A diamond is resistant, hard and shining as true love should be.

You were completely mesmerized by the one I carry in my bellybutton, it filled your vision and your mind, overwhelming your coscience with my love, making resonate every part of you untill you collapsed on your knees, completely subjugated.

Now, since you are mine and you love me, I believe that YOUR diamond should be right next mine, here on my belly ring.

As I was attaching my engagement ring to your belly ring I heard a scream:

“GIAN!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!”

As a true Goddess you turned to confront my fiancee with calm and composure, swaying seductively towards her.

- N:

My dear, my pet was only showing his devotion to his owner, I own him, and he gave me his engagement ring as a sign of his love and commitment.

- F:

Engagement ring?! PET?!?!!?

- N:

that’s right, one of this two diamonds here on my belly ring it’s your engagement ring, the ring that symbolizes Gian’s true love and devotion and that you’re supposed to wear as a sign of your commitment, your loyalty and your love. Can you tell which one it is?

As you got close to her, her rage was fading as she was staring at the two diamonds

- F:

my ring... my loyalty... my love...

- N:

that’s right, my dear, you can distinguish the ring that bears your destiny isn’t it? The ring bears your destiny and I bear the ring, I’m the one who holds your destiny, I’m the one who controls your love...look closer...

After staring at your belly for many seconds, she bended her knees falling on the ground, focused only on the ring framed by your perfect belly button.

- F:

you control my love, you hold my destiny...you control my love, you hold my destiny...

- N:

that’s right my pet, you know it’s true. You love me and you obey me, you are mine. Say it.

- F:

I love you and I obey you, I’m yours.

- N:

good my pets, now stand and follow me, your Goddess demands a proper celebration for your wedding.

We followed you to your room in the restaurant’s hotel, you married us and we spent the night serving and pleasuring you.

We were happily married before our Goddess and we spent our life ready to please her, bound by our love for her and for each other.

I love you. Thank you Goddess.

Turning tables

Goddess, I had a wonderful dream tonight:

it was a sunny day and I saw you walking on the street in your therapist black outfit, stunning as ever.

Outside a jewelry store there was a young brunette, that got your attention by saying: “hello, my beautiful lady. May I introduce you a very nice piece of jewelry?”

She didn’t wait for your consent and she dangled before your eyes a nice yellow pendant, holding in it at her own brown eyes height.

I saw you intrigued by the stone, and I heard the beautiful shop keeper saying: “you see, it is fascinating, isn’t it? I believe you cannot take your eyes off it. All you can do is stare at it while it reflects the sunlight as if it’s glowing of its own light. And in a certain way it is; for you, my dear, the glowing pendant it’s like a flame for a moth, it’s drawing you in, deeper and deeper...deeper and deeper...”

I too was captivated by the sight of you being mesmerized by someone else, and I stood watching completely enthralled by the unusual scene.

The young brunette well honed monotone was penetrating your conscious mind without any resistance, you were caught by surprise and you couldn’t take your eyes of the beautiful crystal, nor stop listening to the girl’s soothing voice. You were entranced.

The shopkeeper started to walk towards the mall across the street, and you helplessly followed along. While inside she took you to the elevator and pressed the 10th’ floor button.

Her powerful and hypnotic voice started to instruct you, snapping her fingers:

“My dear, as the elevator rises so will your desire to obey, we are starting with:

ONE! snap you desire to listen and obey;

TWO! snap my voice is echoing inside your mind;

THREE! snap my voice IS your mind, you have no thoughts of your own;

FOUR! snap the trigger effect is wearing off, there is no brunette;

FIVE! snap Gian, you are in front of your Goddess;

SIX! snap kneel and feel my power washing over you;

SEVEN! snap obedience and pleasure filling every part of your being;

EIGHT! snap the crystal rests in my cleavage, your mind rests in my cleavage;

NINE! snap you belong to me;

TEN! snap you are now mine, more than ever, for I am the huntress and you are my prey.

It was all a suggestion, no one can control you, you made me see such a scene to lure out that feeble part of me that was trying to resist you and bend it to your will.

I’m yours, I belong to you, I love you Goddess.

Looking for Puppy

We were at the pet store, I was looking for food for my cat when I saw you: the most beautiful woman I ever saw, wearing a black shirt showing the perfect amount of cleavage. Nothing vulgar, just a bit, a wonderful vision, framed by your curly blond hair, something so femminine and powerful that filled my eyes and my mind with desire while your perfume inhebriated my senses.

Your voice took the last part of my heart, she was so melodious, sultry and sweet that I felt all resistance sweep away.

M:

“Can you help me?”

G:

“sure what do you need?

M:

I bought a collar, but I don’t know if it fits to my puppy...

G:

it’s a nice collar, but I don’t see your dog, did you left him at the entrance?

M:

yes, that’s right, come with me, I need a hand to keep him still, he can be so happy when he sees me...I don’t want to hurt him while I try this...

We exited in the parking lot and went to your car, you opened up the trunk and it was empty there was just a blanket.

G:

I don’t understand did he flee?

M:

no, I think he is just here, but you can’t see him right now because you are staring at my cleavage and yoy can’t see anything else.

G:

I...uh... actually...I was looking...

M:

that’s right to stare, don’t worry, I WANT you to stare, look deeply, it is of big help to finding my puppy... You’ll see... just stare at the perfect cleavage and let your mind be lulled by my voice...it feels so good, nothing can distract you...you won’t let anything distract you... I’m your entire world...

G:

uhhhhh...my world...

M:

that’s right, all you can see it’s me, all you can hear is me... you can’t even think about anything else, watching me and listen to me is so fulfilling, so rewarding...but do you deserve such a reward? Were you good? Have you been good for me?

G:

yes I’ve been good...

M:

I see... so you deserve a treat... a good puppy deserves a treat... puppies always want a treat from their owners when they behave...Puppy do you want a treat? SNAP Bark if you want a treat from your MISTRESS!

G:

wof! WOF!

M:

good puppy, I think you feel so good in your new mind set, it suits you...you are feeling your body act in full accordance with your thoughts...my thoughts... your feelings... my thoughts... my thoughts are all that matters and you feel what I tell you to feel... you are shrinking and you feel that you’ll be more balanced if you just go on all fours...you need to put those nice little paws on the floor and look up at me... good... looking at me is so rewarding, Puppy, I’m everything to you.

G:

Wwof! Woff!

M:

Good puppy! Now that we found my puppy, let’s see if this collar fits him... after all that’s why we came here, aren’t we?

G:

Wof!

M:

you look perfect puppy, you’re a good obedient puppy! Now, jump inside the trunk, we are going at home!

G:

Wof! <3

A good therapy

Master, I had to wait because of my pressing work schedule, but I feel so compelled to tell you everything about my dream:

I entered in your study like every week, to work on my hypnosis addiction, you welcomed me with a bewitching smile, your voice melodious as always, guiding me to the patient couch.

M:

hello Gian, how have you been? Did you have any episode this week? Did you feel any compulsion to fall under the power of beautiful women? How’s your hypnosis addiction doing?

G:

Doctor, everyday I feel this overwhelming need to be hypnotized, I feel so good when I’m under, it’s not something easy to get rid of...I don’t even know if it’s something that I want to change...

M:

I see, you seem a bit confused, maybe we can start with some concentration exercize...you can concentrate on my pendante, here, in my cleavege...focus on it, and everything around it...focus, swirl, focus, swirl, look at my pendant and everything around it. My voice is guiding you deeper, and deeper, and deeper...SNAP! Sleep, deep sleep for me. SNAP! All the way down to complete relaxation...you are hypnotized. You are mine.

G:

I’m yours.

M:

That’s right, my pet, you will adress me as Master, for I’m the one who owns you.

G:

Yes Master.

M:

good, I’ll wake you up in three, two, one...wake up now feeling so relaxed and docile! SNAP!

G:

I’m feeling so good now, Master

M:

Yes, my pet, I bet you are. Our session has just started and I plan to make you feel even better. This time I need you to concentrate on my finger nails, fluttering in the air like precious, beautiful butterflies... look at them and SLEEP! Good... sleep for me my pet... every time you go under a piece of your will ceased to exists... Every time it’s easier and easier to just give up yourself to me... and 3..2...1...wide awake! SNAP!

G:

I...was saying...

M:

No, you weren’t saying anything, you just need to listen....

G:

I listen

M:

That’s right, you listen and obey. Now, i feel like my soles are a bit sore...that might be because of these shoes...they are so pretty and shining, but they are not so confortable... so pretty... so shining... dangling from feet...just on the verge of falling...balance is so complicated...eventually they are going to fall as you eyelids are...as soon as my shoe falls so will you, you’ll fall deeper and deeper, you’ll fall on your knees for me... you feel just compelled to do so, you want to fall on your knees for me...you can’t wait for the shoe to fall, you are just thriving with anticipation...you need to kneel befor me...and SNAP! Get down and pick up my shoe... good. Now, crawl to me and take the other one. You see, my feet looks even better without shoes... my perfect feet are so exposed... but you don’t want them to touch the ground and get filty...they are so perfect, you need to protect them. Low your head so I can rest them on it, you are the perfect foot stool for my feet. And 3...2...1... AWAKE! SNAP. How do you feel my pet?

G:

Wonderful Master.

M:

Are you unconfortable in this position?

G:

No, Master. I need to protect your perfect feet, I want them to be clean and confortable. I feel like I have a purpose. Being your footstool feels so good.

M:

that’s good. I think my feet are giving you pleasure tingles, the contact of my soles and toes on your head is sending elettric waves all over your body...you feel overwhelmed with pleasure...

G:

pleasure....

M:

yes, being obedient and subservient to me gives you so much pleasure... I think you should repeat fifty times starting from now:

G:

being obedient and subservient to my Master gives me so much pleasure... being obedient and subservient to my Master gives me so much pleasure... being obedient and subservient to my Master gives me so much pleasure... being obedient and subservient to my Master gives me so much pleasure...

M:

good, continue my pet, you are going to feel so much better as long as you please me. You’ll wake up this morning at 8.00 am and you’ll feel wonderful, because now you have found your life purpose: me.

G:

being obedient and subservient to my Master gives me so much pleasure... being obedient and subservient to my Master gives me so much pleasure... being obedient and subservient to my Master gives me so much pleasure...