The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Crystal

Interlude

“Ohhhhhhh.” Sally let out a sigh as the tape came to an end. That felt so good. She felt so open, and it was such a great feeling. “I wonder if you can fall in love with an instructional tape,” she giggled to herself. She enjoyed the voice on the tape so much—it had such wonderful ideas, she loved what it was teaching her, how it made her feel. “I love having a deeply relaxed and open mind,” she thought.

The first time through the tape, she used the crystal to focus, but afterwards she realized that it really was no longer necessary. The second session was lying on her living room couch with eyes closed. The crystal was so clear in her mind, and the voice so easy to follow, so easy. She didn’t need the crystal any longer, and it was even easier to follow the voice with her eyes closed. The voice was so easy to follow, so seductive, so enticing. Everything it said was so true, and she wanted to follow it so much.

Her life was coming to revolve around the taped lessons. Her days were filled with thoughts about the voice, and her desire to respond to it. Evenings she spent listening to the tape, or reviewing the lesson in her mind. The affirmations were always there, and she repeated them often—during her drive to work, at lunch, in the shower, lying in bed. She could feel her mind opening, her thoughts becoming quiet, relaxed. She wanted the voice to instruct her, and she wanted to follow it. It felt so natural, so right, so enjoyable. When she realized that she was prepared for the next tape in the series, it was because she knew she was ready to accept anything the voice told her.