The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Crystal

Epilogue—A Gift Received

It’s been a year since Sally accepted my gift. She receives daily instruction now. It’s no longer necessary for her to make phone calls or travel to receive her lessons, she’s moved in with me—making it easy for me to instruct her first-hand. I’m her Master, and she loves her lessons so; often she begs me for them.

Her lessons have covered a wide range of topics. She’s learned to serve me with her body, opening herself in any way imaginable on request. She’s learned to respond to other women. I’ve taught her how to seduce, and she finds it exciting to arrange trysts with other women, or threesomes for both of us. Under my tutelage, she’s discovered that she’s an exhibitionist, and only the smallest signals from me are required for her to remove items of clothing in public, to display her body to men and women, to orgasm anywhere, anytime.

She’s learned to respond completely to all my suggestions. She follows even the most complicated post-hypnotic commands, with no memory of having been instructed. She responds so well, so completely. She loves the feeling of being controlled, of being under my power, of being helpless to resist. She knows she’s a slave, and that’s what she wants. If you were to get her alone and ask her what her deepest desire is, she’d unhesitatingly tell you that it’s to be my thrall, and to learn to serve more deeply. It’s what I want for her and so, of course, she wants it too.

Occasionally, for old-time’s sake, I’ll have her get out her Dream Crystal. I love the unfocused, distant look on her face as I hold it up before her eyes. She slips into the deepest trance instantly, and is so pliant, so submissive, so obedient. Of course, the crystal hasn’t been necessary for a long, long time. Just the sound of my voice takes her extremely deep, opening her to the deepest of suggestions. But the crystal started it all, and it will always be with her. She’ll always respond to it, as long as it’s in the hands of its master—the Master of the Dream Crystal, and of the woman who dreams with it.