The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Crystal

Live Training, Lesson Three

Sally felt as if she were dressing for a date. She tried on three different outfits before settling on one that that looked and felt sexy enough. She gave herself a last check in the mirror—a clingy powder blue halter top that left her midriff bare. Her dark blue skirt was well above her knees, but not so short that she worried about revealing her bare pussy. Her bare pussy ... she blushed as she thought about the fact that she was wearing no underwear. God, that made her feel sexy. It was like being continually available. For a moment she flashed on a brief fantasy—standing in a subway car, holding the overhead rail ... a man behind her ... the car too crowded for her to turn to see him ... feeling his body against her ... her skirt being flipped up ... the man pressing into her ... nothing to stop him ... trying to turn, but being held in place ... feeling his warmth filling her ... a strange, unknown man emptying himself inside her. The vision passed, and she was again in front of the mirror.

She looked good. She felt so sexy, so hot. What was she doing, going to meet a strange man, dressed like this? She didn’t know, and as she asked herself the question, she realized she didn’t care. She was going, and whatever was to happen, would happen. She smiled, and felt a tingle of anticipation.

The house was small, and had a cozy, comfortable air about it. When he came to the door, she felt a momentary flicker of disappointment—he was older than she had expected, late 40’s at a guess, and seemed a bit out of shape, but she found his bearded face friendly, his eyes warm, and when he spoke, welcoming her, nothing else seemed to matter. Instantly, she felt herself beginning to drift, to float. In a daze, she followed him into the living room, and at his suggestion, seated herself at one end of a heavily padded couch. The details of the room were lost to her—all she could see was his eyes, and all she could hear was his voice.

“The first part of your lesson, Sally, will be to learn to see my eyes instead of the crystal. My eyes become your focal point now. You find my eyes fascinating, don’t you?”

“I feel like I’m falling into them.”

“That’s right, Sally. Continue to gaze into them, and feel yourself deepening automatically. You’re deepening for me, aren’t you?”

“Yes. I’m relaxed, focused. I feel so deep.”

“You’re very open, aren’t you, Sally.”

“Oh yes, I’m so open. I want your words so much.”

“Very good, Sally. Continue to fall into my eyes. Deeper and deeper now. You feel my fingertips stroking your temples, your eyebrows, don’t you.”

“Yes, feels so relaxing. I’m so relaxed.”

“Your eyes feel tired and heavy, don’t they?”

“Oh yes, I want to close them.”

“Not just yet. Continue to deepen for me. In a moment, I’ll let you close your eyes and you can sleep for me.”

“Yes, I want to sleep for you.”

“Good girl. Close your eyes now. How do you feel, Sally?”

“Relaxed ... focused ... open ... responsive.”

“Good girl. You love going to sleep for me, don’t you?”

“Yes, it feels so good.”

“You want me to take you deeper and deeper, don’t you?”

“Yes, please take me deeper.”

“I’m going to take you very deep Sally. Today’s lesson is Submission. You’d like a lesson in submission, wouldn’t you, Sally?”

Did she want a lesson in submission? She knew she wanted to respond to him. She wanted to obey him. But somehow submission sounded much deeper, more permanent. Deeper. More permanent. But she wanted that, didn’t she? Wasn’t that what she’d been dreaming about, fantasizing about? Serving him. Obeying him. Submitting to him. That was what she wanted. It was. She wanted that. She was telling herself that she wanted it. She wanted to learn to submit. She wanted to submit.

Again she heard his voice saying, “You’d like a lesson in submission, wouldn’t you, Sally?” There were no doubts now, only her eagerness, the eagerness that filled her voice as she replied, “Oh yes, I’d love that.”

“Good girl. You want to submit to me, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do.”

“You want to submit completely, isn’t that right.”

“Yes, that’s right.”

“You feel a deep, deep desire to submit to me completely, to be deeply and completely under my control.”

“Oh yes, I do. I want that.”

“You’re becoming deeply aroused as you think about deep submission to me.”

“Oh, I’m getting so hot, so turned on.”

“What is turning you on, Sally?”

“The thought of being controlled by you, submitting to you.” Sally felt her body tingling. She wanted to respond so much; all she could think about was wanting to do what this sexy man told her. She was so wet, so open, so ready. She felt herself becoming more and more responsive, the pleasurable rushes of sensation becoming more intense. She saw colors flashing on the inside of her eyelids, as little bursts of electricity pulsed, tightening her nipples and throbbing between her legs.

“In a moment, you will open your eyes, Sally. When you do, you’ll see yourself before a mirror, standing naked. Open your eyes.”

She could see her own arousal. Her nipples were long and stiff. She noticed how wet and open her pussy was, the lips pink and puffy. The man was standing behind her, viewing her naked, aroused body in the mirror. She felt open, exposed, vulnerable, needy beyond her wildest imaginings.

“You’re wearing a collar now, Sally. You see it, don’t you?”

“Yes, I see a collar. It’s black leather, locked in place.”

“That’s my collar you’re wearing. The collar belongs to me. What does that make you, Sally?”

“My owner?”

“And want does that make you, Sally?”

“Your pet?”

“My slave, Sally.”

“Yes, your slave.” Sally felt a deep satisfaction. She knew what she was now. She was a slave. She was his slave. She felt the knowledge settle over her like a warm blanket, filling her with certainty and purpose.

“And I’m your Master, Sally.”

“Yes, my Master.” Just saying that word sent a burst of pleasure through her. She wasn’t sure if she orgasmed, but it didn’t matter. She felt so good, his words were so perfect, so true. She was a slave, and he was her Master. This was what she wanted. She hadn’t even known it until now, but she was so open to him, so ready for his instructions. He was giving her lessons, and she was learning what she’d always wanted.

“Repeat now as I give you your lesson, Sally—the first lesson from your Master. You are my deep and obedient slavegirl.”

“I am your deep and obedient slavegirl, Master.”

“All you desire is to serve me.”

“All I desire is to serve you, Master.”

“You feel deep, deep pleasure when you serve me.”

“I feel deep, deep pleasure when I serve you, Master.”

“You follow all my instructions and commands completely, without hesitation.”

“I follow all your instructions and commands completely, without hesitation, Master.”

“Your deepest desire is to obey me.”

“My deepest desire is to obey you, Master.”

“You want to be trained to be the perfect slave.”

“I want to be trained to be the perfect slave, Master.”

“Tell me what you want, Sally. What you want more than anything.”

“I want to learn to obey and serve you, Master. I want to be perfect for you.”

“Good girl, Sally. You know that the perfect slave thinks what her Master tells her to think, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master.”

“The perfect slave’s mind is completely open to her Master. She remembers what he tells her to remember, forgets what he tells her to forget, sees and feels what he tells her to see and feel, does what he tells her to do. Her mind and body are completely under his control. How do you feel when you think about that, Sally?”

“Oh, I want that so much, Master. I want to be deeply and completely under your control.”

“You will need deep, deep training in submission to reach that point of perfection.”

“Oh, Master! Please train me! Please! I want to be perfectly obedient, and completely submissive.”

“Good girl. You’re doing so well.”

“Thank you, Master.”

“When I awaken you, you will continue to wear your collar. You will wear it always, and you will be continually aware of it. Although no one else can see the collar, it is always with you.”

“Yes, Master. I wear your collar to remind me that I belong to you.”

“That’s right, my little slave.” Sally felt a shiver of pleasure at this new endearment. She found herself wondering what she could do to please her Master. How would she serve him? She wanted to do anything he wanted, but what did he want? He would tell her, and she would learn eagerly. She leaned into his words, soaking them up as the dry plains absorb a long-needed rain.

“Bend over now, slavegirl.” Willingly, gratefully, she leaned forward. She felt a flash of satisfaction at being able to press her forehead tightly to her knees—how glad she was for all the dance lessons, and the gymnastics—how wonderful that she could follow her Master’s instructions so very well.

She felt his fingers exploring, opening, probing. She was his toy, his plaything, his doll. She belonged to him. She wanted him. She wanted him so much. At last, after what seemed an eternity, he began to fill her. It was so perfect. She needed it so much. She hoped her body was pleasing to him. She began to slowly move her hips, hoping it would give him pleasure. She heard him sigh, a sigh of enjoyment, and she felt a deep, deep sense of contentment, knowing that she was pleasing him. Her tingling had gotten stronger and she knew that when he let her, she was ready to cum, but that her place was to wait.

His thrusting was stronger now, and he was lightly pinching her nipples with one hand, the other hand rubbing over her buttocks. She felt so filled, so fulfilled. He was lengthening inside her, and she could feel him starting to tense. When he softly said, “cum with me now, slavegirl,” it was like fireworks inside her head and throughout her body.

After he told her to stand, he questioned her again. What did she want? “I want what you tell me to want, Master. I want to please you.” He praised her, kissing her lightly, holding her within his arms. She felt so safe, so deeply within his embrace. She felt a desire to be washed away, to have nothing remain but what he’d suggested, approved, requested. She wanted his training to go on and on and on. She hoped it would never end. When at last, he awakened her, with a suggestion that she return tomorrow, she found herself already fantasizing about tomorrow’s lesson.