The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Draconia — Perfect Beauty

Part 2

Christ, I’m always weirded out when the Changelings call me their Queen. Though I could get used to it if they were all like those slavelings.

I mean, I’m no lesbian, but I’ll take docile supermodel over brutish ogre or sadistic yôkai any day of the week. That’s why China’s a nice change of pace once in a while. They managed to deal with Nightmare far better than the Western World, or even Japan. Can’t begin to guess how, but heh, good for them.

Anyway, as you can guess, that was pretty much the last time anyone spoke English in this dream. Full Mandarin from now on.

* * *

Days later, Cai Shao and Zhao Wang stand in the garden, facing the gate as it opens and let a horseman through. They both greet him with the hands-forward reverence. The man is in his early thirties, with a handsome physique to compete with photo models.

“Viceroy!” Greets the noble flutist. “I hope you had a safe journey.”

The man raises an eyebrow.

“Sure.”

“Lord Zhou Yu!” Deferentially exclaims the Dreamshaping expert. “Thank you so much for responding to my invitation. I trust you will be most satisfied with...”

“Oh, cut the act!”

With an exasperated sigh, “Lord Zhou Yu” jumps down his horse, acting awfully casual for a man in similarly ancient clothing as the other two.

“Are we all in the middle of a country-wide play to fool two unreasonably powerful madmen who think they’re in the Three Kingdoms era? Yes. Do I know we have to play along as the Eastern Wu kingdom for fear of them losing their shit again? You bet. But we’re in the middle of nowhere, for God’s sake! That Cao Cao wannabe isn’t going to hear us all the way out here!”

Silence. The two castle inhabitants clearly enjoyed pretending to be in 208 AD better than he did.

“Look, just tell me what’s this revolutionary idea you two came up with.”

“Certainly, Lord...Huh...Ahem. Mister...Ma Zhi, was it?”

“Yes, thank you. I’m sure this Zhou Yu was an awesome guy, but I’m just not willing to be him any more than I have to.”

“I understand. Follow me.”

* * *

“Aren’t they just beautiful?”

Ma Zhi gulps upon seeing the four Chinese ladies parading in front of him, caressing each other’s perfect flesh with quiet chirping and cooing.

“Huh, yes, certainly. However, I think your letter mentioned...Ah, yes. A way to subdue the Dreamscape’s intensity.” He feigns to recall. “China has been doing pretty well to preserve the balance so far, but it is taxing our resources...Resources we cannot spare with this Three Kingdoms farce. We fear our country might soon fall like the others. We need the revolutionary ideas before we are all warped, so...I’m just going to assume these fetching young creatures are unrelated. So that we might, you know, get on with it.”

“A very rational assumption, Sir!” Replied the controller with a shit-eating grin. “However, you are misled. My revolutionary method for bringing balance to the Dreamscape does indeed involve their ravishing presence!”

“What?! How does that work?”

Zhao Wang chuckles and walks to the squirming beauties. They all vie for his attention, but when he settles for the second to the right, they respectfully back down, no jealousy whatsoever to be found in their radiant eyes. “Oh, Master!” Coos the chosen one as he approaches. Without any ceremonial, he slips his hand between her unguarded legs. Far from resisting, the girl blushes and lets out an beautiful moan.

It is no animal grunt, and indeed barely calls anything primitive to mind. The sex kitten turns the crude invasion into a graceful aria. A song of feminine delight. It is so oneiric, so unrealistic in its grace, the handsome man came to understand the point Wang is trying to make.

“Are they Changelings?”

“Very perspective, my L...I mean Sir! Indeed, they were purposefully led to shed everything they were to achieve pure beauty. But whereas the normal process that turns one into a Changeling is chaotic and uncontrolled, I, Zhao Wang, have found how to steer a Changeling towards a more...amicable persona and shape.”

“Ooo...kay. That’s a bit strange but...impressive, I suppose.” He gulps, both embarassed and excited. “But how does that lead to balance?”

Wang removes his hand, and slips behind the slaveling, before gently fondling her perfectly shaped breasts, much to the female’s contentment.

“You are not without knowing that Changelings and Dreamscape are interconnected. They still appear and feel corporeal, but they are weaved out of the very fabric of this new environment. They have essentially joined the Dragon’s Dream.”

“Yes, and?”

“And creating such sweet, willingly subservient Changelings subdues that fabric in kind. You need only glance at our surroundings, Sir. We have hardly any conventional countermeasures, and yet the Dreamscape is in balance.”

“So it is. I was wondering where were your priests...Wow. I admit, it’s a pretty...twisted thing to do, but if it works...”

“Well, there are other issues still to determine at this stage. I can all but guarantee you they are absolutely selfless and fiercely devoted to mankind, and will do everything in their Changeling powers to serve us. But we still have to study their passive influence in a conflicted area. Which is where you come in, Sir!”

The handsome pretend-Viceroy raises an eyebrow.

“Me?”

“Yes. Lord Shao and I know you and your associates are going to stage the reenactment of the battle of Chibi in the coming year. I would like you to take my two latest slavelings with you.”

“I guess that’s reasonable. Wh...Hm, women of the night are always a prime component of any military camp. And if they do help stabilize our camp without needing priests, I don’t see any reason to refuse them. If they are as submissive as you say, that is.”

“Oh, you’ll have the whole night to determine that, Sir.” Smirks the Dreamscape theorician.

* * *

More than a little weirded out, but also curious and admittedly quite tired from his journey, Ma Zhi left the company of his hosts after a small collation. He pondered for a little while as he faced his designated room. Behind this door would be two of this creepy man’s “slavelings”. Not that he found hiring whores the least bit indecent—he had been a famous actor before Nightmare and chose to never took the risk of marrying. In this line of work, you always end up rushing it so it rarely works out. Still, those weren’t just prostitutes. They were Changelings. Were Wang’s methods really that trustworthy?

“Only one way to find out.”

He opened the door, and saw a luscious room with sensual lighting and a king sized bed behind a translucent folding screen. He could make out two female forms lying on their sides, shoulder to shoulder. As the ones in the foyer, they joyfully chirped upon seeing him enter. He walked past the folding screen, and gasped.

“Hello, Master!” They chanted in unison. “How may we serve you?”

Westerners? One the left laid a gorgeous fair-skinned maiden with hair of pure gold. Her sister slave certainly had an appealing body as well, but she had a much fierier air to her. He short, pixie hair was radiant red and even appeared to undulate like a small fire. The tattoo of a flower bush covered her tanned skin from her left breast to calf. She looked positively indecent, even for a prostitute. But as aggressively sexual as her appearance was, she had the exact same look in her eyes as the adorable blonde...Gentle docility.

“Who...who are you? Where did you learn flawless Mandarin? Were you raised here?”

“No, Master!” Chipperly answered the blonde with electric blue eyes. “We were foolishly escaping the Queen’s Dream before stumbling here.”

“We continued our foolishness by resisting Master!” Giggled the fiery redhead. “But we welcomed perfect love and beauty in our hearts. And now we are your happy slavelings, Master! We have been transformed to serve humans with our powers, and we don’t want to do anything else! Please claim us!”

“Yes! Claim us!”

They caressed their perfect forms in abandon, nothing but love in their radiant eyes. The local girls were one thing, but the handsome actor couldn’t help but see these two as different. As...persons, rather than pretty fixtures. Their unnatural command of the notoriously complex Chinese language undoubtedly played no small part. He couldn’t determine anything just by looking at the autochtones. They were just dolls. But a glance over these two, and a story unfolded.

“What are your names?”

“Well, we call ourselves Lazuli...” Began the blonde.

“And Dahlia.” Concluded the tattooed one. “But you can name us however you choose! We are yours entirely, oh Master!”

“Are those your birth names?”

“They are our rebirth names.” Answered Dahlia, eschewing the issue. “We do not care about the life before, Master. We were empty and ugly and sad. Now we are nothing but kindness and love! Not to mention immortal.”

“Yes.” Nodded Lazuli. “Immortal and with the powers to help our wonderful Masters. I’m so glad...”

Zhi determined to make one last push.

“The masters of this castle have stolen your life and freedom...”

“Oh, sure!” Chuckled Dahlia. “I totally want to spend my life covered in engine oil rather than living in unending bliss and earning my Masters’ love.”

“Right! We don’t regret any of it, Master!” Agreed Lazuli. “Now what do YOU want? We’ll do anything to please you...”

With a sigh, the actor had to admit—the girls had definitely dissolved away, their human identities smothered under content, selfless submission. No use trying to go back on it. Their future was in his hands now, and he knew that one way or another, they would be useful to the battle ahead. But how useful?

“Alright, Lazuli, Dahlia...I shall take you.”

Their reactions alone would have made this encounter out of this world. They weren’t just happy. They weren’t just relieved. There was no single term superlative enough to describe their joy under the current alphabet. They were like two orphan sisters being adopted by rich, caring parents after trekking through a world war. Dahlia and Lazuli hugged themselves with overflowing tears of joy. They could finally start living.

“Now, my sweet slavelings...” Said the man, eager to get past this unnerving spectacle. “Show me how you creatures of Nightmare can serve mankind. Show me how you can harness its destructive force for good.”

“With the greatest pleasure, oh, Master!” They chanted in perfect unison.

And with those words, the first night of Paige and Lisa’s true lives began. With the giver’s joy, they began to use their bond to the Dreamscape to effortlessly weave a fruit basket into existence. With a giggle, Lazuli then freed herself from gravity and covered the ceiling with flickering lanterns, while Dahlia created burning incense sticks.

Ma Zhi certainly knew Changelings mastered the Dreamscape as a second nature, but their mastery, much like their minds, was chaotic and unfocused. The two adorable slavelings, however, were very much focused on pleasing him, hence this control to rival the most strong-willed Changelings. Clearly, Wang’s creations were more than just whores—they could be invaluable guardian spirits. He suspected his process might not be irreversible, however. What if those perfect angels grew dissatisfied with their station?

It seemed the perfect justification to make the slave-master relationship pleasant for everyone involved.

“Very good, girls. Yes...If you truly are content to be humanity’s servants, I will make sure your desire to serve is fully satisfied.”

They smiled wide, twinkles of pure happiness in their eyes. Clearly, they liked to be commanded like so. And so, with a smile, he began to undress.

“Come, slavelings. Let me reward your obedience with bliss.”

Their cries of gratitude was heard where Paige’s corrupted bike laid, forever a symbol of a life its owner relinquished without a shred of regret.

* * *