The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Draconia — Perfect Beauty

This is a spin-off for Draconia. It is independant from the main story and can be read as a stand-alone, but do check the main thing!

* * *

Part 1

What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done while asleep? Eaten your roommate’s lunchbox? Soiled the bed? Became a host for a demonic entity? Crushed Virginia Rappe?

How about “Ending the damn world”?

My name’s Draconia Bathory, and as far as I can remember, I dreamt of our planet as a never-ending Thunderdome of oneiric chaos. Like Paris as a metropolis-wide Fae castle, Geneva overrun by bone zombies, Tokyo under an upside-down sea, that kind of fucked-up stuff. Worse, the very people themselves can change as much as the landscape. Name any kind of humanoid creature you want, and there was bound to be someone who turned into that.

And one day, it started to happen in real life. How? No idea, but I can’t stop it. As much as I tried, I can only dream it. So many people, so many stories go through my addled mind...

Today, here’s the rather tragic tale of Lisa and Paige. They wanted to escape my Nightmare. They ended up the victims of a guy who saw you could modify people, and who immediately popped a raging boner.

* * *

“It’s no use, Paige! That blasted nightmare dimension finally did it in.”

“But it makes no sense! I dream of driving all the time! So if that clusterfuck is dreams come true, my bike should damn well work, right?”

“I don’t know...But we’re stranded all the same. You’ve been trying to get it to work for an hour now! We have to move on, or we won’t be able to find our way into the normal world this time around...!”

Gearhead girl Paige Simmons heaves a dreary sigh. She doesn’t want to abandon her trusty steed. Not like this. Not in the middle of nowhere. It had served her well ever since she was old enough to drive. In her job as an auto mechanic, she rode many more of those wonderful, ground-based missiles, and every one of them, even the most beat-up Vespa, had brought her joy. But the one that now laid inert on the grass...It was her bike.

The world was ending. She knew it, but it hadn’t really sunk in until now.

“Come on, Paige, we have to move!”

“Yeah, yeah...I know.”

With one last tear, she gets back on her feet and looks at her companion. Lisa Carlotti. Like her, she was nothing to gawk at, but she was a bit more appreciated in their home neighborhood of north Liverpool. Lisa’s blonde locks and baby blue eyes stand in stark contrast to Paige’s wild red pigtails and freckled face. They both lived in Liverpool, but had decided to go spend holidays in Prague when Nightmare hit. This proved to be their saving grace...At least for a while.

When a pall of madness fell upon Europe, and right before all networks stopped working, they heard the epicenter was somewhere in the French alps. Paige stopped to think for less than a second before deciding it was finally time for her to literally ride to the end of the Earth. They left Prague in a hurry, and since then, it had been a race between their bike and the ever-spreading Dreamscape.

And now, after waking up and finding out their resting place had been hit, they don’t even have any idea where they are. It had been days since they left the Czech capital. Are they still in Ukraine? Did they cross over to Russia? Kazakhstan? Hell, they don’t even know if any of those still exist. In fact, seeing their whereabouts, it’s maybe the most likely explanation.

“I don’t understand...” Whines Lisa. “We should have hit some sort of desert by now...And yet there’s all this vegetation...And mountains...Oh God, Paige, why can’t I remember what it was like when we set up camp last night?”

The mechanic almost mocks her friend for being such an airhead, but she gulps when she realizes.

“Oh, bollocks, I can’t remember either.”

“Whaaaa...This is scary...”

“Anyway, we have to go before we turn into something weird...”

“Yes! Yes...”

* * *

And so they packed their bedrolls and pressed on. The landscape around them definitely felt oneiric, but unlike Prague’s gothic nightmare, it was subtle. Like the forest had been arranged to be perfectly picturesque, yet natural-looking at the same time. It was definitely a temperate climate, and yet...

“Paige, I think we’re in Southeastern China.”

“Bloody Hell, I know we’ve been riding that last refill for days, somehow, but this far?” She was incredulous, yet they had seen stranger things. “What makes you say that?”

“Well, huh, we’re in summer, and yet the air feels so humid...Like that moonsoon thing, you know?”

“I see...Well, you’re the college girl.”

Eastern China...And Nightmare was already here. Was nowhere on the planet safe? The two unfortunate travelers fell silent for a while, considering the vast and terrible implications, when they heard something.

“Is that...?”

“Music!” Enthusiastically confirmed Lisa.

Music meant humanity. They hadn’t seen anyone since the last gas station, somewhere in Ukraine. They had no idea who was playing the flute in the middle of the forest, but they had traveled alone for too long a time. They needed to go back to their familiar world. Their connected, busy world. So they went straight for the music.

And so they found a clearing. A sunbathed meadow in the middle of the forest...And in the middle of it, the first human being they saw in days.

“Bugger!” Let out Paige. “we really are in bloody China!”

Indeed, the man playing the flute in the clearing was clearly Asian. He looked like he walked straight out of a period piece, with his elaborate vestments and strange hat, but neither British girl thought him primitive. For one, he had a very noble gait, and for two, technology was going down the drain anyway. Upon hearing the young greasemonkey, he turned around, opened his eyes wide in surprise, then smiled.

“[An unexpected audience.]”

He hadn’t talked English at all. The words that rolled of his tongue were thoroughly alien to Lisa and Paige, and yet...They knew, somehow, what they meant. It was freaky...but they didn’t really have the luxury to question the Dreamscape’s fucked up logic.

“Huh...Sorry.” Spoke Paige, stepping forward, hop. “We came from Europe. Our bike broke down...Where are we, Sir?”

“[Europe? Quite a long journey. You’re in the Jiangnan region.]”

“Hmm...Okay, sure...Look, huh, is there some kind of town nearby?”

“[Quite a long way further East, I’m afraid, but my host’s castle is nearby.]”

“Okay...Could you lead us to it? We’re kind of out of food...Sir.”

“[Certainly.]”

He put the flute in his sleeve, and stood up.

“[Follow me.]”

* * *

The girls gasped. There, in the middle of the forest, stood indeed a beautiful Chinese-style castle. It looked perfectly normal ; at least as far as the Dreamscape was concerned. It wasn’t fortified, and indeed, there were no guards around, thus providing with a welcome sense of peace. As they approached, however, Lisa began to have doubts.

“Hey, Paige...” Whispered Lisa to her ear. “Is this really okay? Aren’t we still in the Dream?”

“I don’t know...I mean, sure, it looks ancient here, but it also looks normal, you know? I mean, it’s by far the most normal dream we’ve been in.”

“True, but...”

“But what? We drove for days, getting in and out of that unreality...all the damn way to China! We can’t go any further...And the Dream seems benign here, compared to Europe.”

“So...What? Are you suggesting we...set foot here? Live in China, because it’s less distorted than home?”

Silence.

“I...Don’t know.” Admitted Paige. “Maybe. At the very least we should wait and see. And we need the breather anyway.”

“I guess you’re right.”

The noble flutist led them through the gate, which opened in front of him like an automatic door, except it was a wooden behemoth fit to let a RV through. It was the Dreamscape alright, but it beat Prague’s giant bats. In fact, what they saw in the castle’s courtyard—more like a garden, really, was much more charming.

Perhaps a bit too much.

“[Welcome back, Lord Shao!]”

Like the flutist, the female voices spoke in flowing words Paige and Lisa could only suppose were Chinese. The psychic auto-translation was hardly the most notable thing, however.

Four asian women were standing in front of the stone stairs leading to the pagoda-like building. All four of them were total babes. Perfect skin, shapely breasts, lovely features...The two Liverpool girls knew this because they could see them in all their glory. Their clothing was about as useful as tits on a book. Their dresses made gauze look like jute. They were so revealing, it somehow made the women look even more naked that they already were.

If that wasn’t disturbing enough, the beauties didn’t quite appear human. They weren’t quite dolls, but they definitely leaned this way. Their skin was just too perfect, and their eyes...The color was just way too radiant to be natural. They weren’t just beauties—they were the poetic definition of it.

Lord Shao didn’t seem impressed, though, as he turned toward our protagonists.

“[Come. My host should have a feast at the ready.]”

Willing to ignore the naked girls, they followed him.

* * *

And for a while, they didn’t regret it. A feast was indeed waiting for them. Roasted chicken and pork, enough rice to feed both of their families for two days, steamed buns, various very well presented vegetables, and jars upon jars of wine. After days of energy bars, Paige and Lisa just wolfed down until they couldn’t take another bite.

“[Ah, Lord Cai Shao, I see you brought us guests.]”

They turned around, and saw another well-dressed and silly-hatted man, bowing his head and extending his hands, palms inward, at head level.

“[Indeed, Master Zhao Wang. I hope you are ready to process them.]”

Wait, what?

“[Certainly. Westerners! Fortune smiles upon you, my Lord. They will make very valuable slavelings.]”

“Hey, hey hey!” Protested Paige. “What’s this about?”

Just as Lisa and her stood up from their chairs, the near-naked women from the garden entered the room, along with another six similarly clad females.

“[Please do not worry.]” Uneffectively said the second man. “[We are simply going to bestow perfect beauty upon you.]”

Paige screamed insults. Lisa began to cry. Both were seized by the suprisingly strong women, and dragged off further into the castle.

* * *

Minutes later, Paige was on a soft bed, kept in place by ethereal bounds and gag. Granted, calling that Wang character a throbbing, shit-eating bellend was mighty impolite, but ordering the slavegirls to strip them both did somewhat call for it.

Still, she couldn’t repress a twinge of regret as she heard Lisa crying in the next room. She wanted to be there for her, not tied like a roast beef in a pretty ancient bedroom.

“Noooo...Please, let go of me! We did nothing to you...Please!”

“[Why cry?]” Asks the unfortunately-named man. “[Unending love and pleasure hangs just within your reach,child.]”

“Don’t give me this crap!” Uncharacteristically yelled Lisa. “I’m not a whore, I have pride!”

Her protest was only met by a soft, condescending chuckle.

“[This modern world, pulling beautiful creatures into lives of toil...I am not going to make you less than you are. Quite the opposite. Yours will be the beauty generals wage their battles for. Yours will be the light that illuminates life. You are lucky to be from the West. My creatures are already fetching quite an interest...But you and your friend? You shall be exotic delights...Men will do anything to be the ones to fly you to the Heavens. Girls! Please begin your new sister’s conversion.]”

They chirp and giggle in unison. According to Lisa’s increasingly nervous breath, Paige knows they are closing in on her.

“Get those whores away from me!!”

“[They are beautiful, aren’t they? They harness all the perilous beauty of Nightmare, yet are as sweet as kittens. They are instrumental to keeping our world in balance...Not that you need to worry your pretty head about it.]”

“No! Nooo! Don’t suck on my...aaaah!”

A whimper fought its way through the ballgag. The gearhead knew she couldn’t bear to hear it. Kind, sensitive Lisa, her purity violated by those inhuman sluts...Part of her wanted to be with her, support her, help her resist and escape. The other part...merely wanted the Nightmare to stop. Riding halfway across the world just to end up as sex slaves...Having to hear her best friend, one of the most shining lights of her existence, moan and grunt like an animal, each cry of pleasure less subdued than the last...

It was too much. Paige squirmed her way to the pillows, curled up like a hurt animal, and broke into mindless singsong.

* * *

She woke up with puffy eyes, but free of her restraints. She was about to let out a sigh of relief, when she realized that this hadn’t been a nightmare after all. She was still in the lavishly decorated room. But as free of her bounds as she was, she still couldn’t move...there was a warm presence over her. Frightened by this invasion of privacy, she instinctively tried to push the presence away, but though it was light, it did not budge further than a few centimeters.

“[He he he...Silly Paige...]”

Her heart sank like a stone.

“L...Lisa?”

She could look behind her if she twisted her neck enough. She could look...But she knew it was no use.

“[Yes, friend. Though Lisa is such an ugly name...I should find a more suitable...no, worthy one.]”

“Why are you speaking in Chinese?” Paige practically whined her question, tears rolling down her cheeks.

“[Mandarin is such a beautiful language! Way better than ugly English...]”

“I know that fucked-up dreamworld translates things in real time, but this...” Her voice strangled up into a high-pitched cry. “What have they done to you?!”

“{So, so much, my friend! Observe...]”

Lisa’s warm weight softly lifted off Paige, letting her sit on her back. Immediately after that, her breath was taken away.

It was Lisa, no doubt, but whereas her Italian-English friend had always been pretty, the thing kneeling over her was a Goddess. Like the other native slaves, she had perfect, doll-like skin, and eyes of an impossibly deep color, in her case, radiant blue. She didn’t have irises as much as she had lapis lazuli jewels in her eyes, complete with the characteristic golden streaks. Her proportions had been changed from “fit” to “supermodel”, and her blonde hair were now literal strands of gold.

“[And that is merely on the surface, Paige...]” Explained the transformed girl to her stunned friend. “[I am one with the Dream. You remember those monsters in Prague? I am like them! Only while I was losing my humanity and accepting my Queen, Master harnessed my transformation, infused me with gentle, beautiful desire...Instead of a rampaging beast, I became a kind, loving pet! Isn’t it wonderful?]”

“No...No, you can’t be agreeing with this! You’re nobody’s pet! You’re a free individual!”

“[That’s right! Free to be as beautiful and happy as I want! He he!]”

“That’s not being free, that’s being a slave!”

“[It’s being free if I enjoy it! Don’t worry! Master has said we will have a party tonight, to show me all the delights of a slaveling’s life. After that, I will transform you myself! We’ll be able to rejoice in both Master’s and our Queen’s teachings. Isn’t it...hmm...perfect?]”

The mechanic laid there, fish-eyed, unable to come to terms with what her dear friend had become. Overcome, she just began to bawl, unwilling to face any more of this cruel world. She wanted to go back to her garage, fiddle with her bike...It, at least, would never turn into a supernatural slut and beckon her into mindless sex slavery.

But as she was ready to just retreat into the inner world, she felt Lisa gently lock her lips against hers. The kiss was soft. Too soft for such an alien, hurtful gesture. But her lips had the impossible taste of a nectar one could only dream of. She felt herself drift away into the oneiric sweetness as slave-Lisa caressed her naked belly.

“[Yes...Just give in...join me in obedience now...]”

The fingers ran along the edge of her pussy, sending a mind-numbing shiver through her whole body. It was so unlike anything Paige’s boyfriends had made her feel. The back of her mind screamed “Stop! That’s fucked up! I’m no dyke!". Her pussy purred “What’s the harm in trying?”

Paige yanked her head to the side. What was the harm in trying? Losing her humanity and freedom was the fucking harm!

“Get away. Never come back. You’re not my friend anymore, you monster.”

The slaveling only chirped in response, whispering sweet words of surrender in her tomboyish friend’s ears.

“[So close, Paige. Next time, you’ll fall with me. Look forward to your true existence."]

Then the door opened, and the Chinese slavelings beckoned. The party was waiting.

“[Yes, Sisters, I am coming!]”

* * *