The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Douchebag Takedown.

By The Slaver.

Chapter 2: The Training Begins.

Chatter walked into his apartment, he dropped his gym-bag on the floor, without stopping. He made his way straight for the Master bedroom. He stripped off his clothes; he did not seem to notice that his cock was now caged, or the fact that the room showed signs of someone else having been there. He seemed not to notice Pedro’s cloths scattered around on the floor; in fact, Chatter had no memory of ever knowing Pedro at all. Without thinking Chatter picked-up Pedro’s clothes, and throw them along with his own, into the laundry basket by the door to the bathroom.

Then with one hand holding the cage on his cock, Chatter climbed into bed: no sooner, had he pulled the sheet over himself, let go of the cage on his cock, and his head touched the pillow; than Chatter was out like a light, sound asleep. As he sunk into deep sleep: Chatter’s cock twitched and tried to get fully erect, but the cage put a stop to that. Chatter sleep, soundly all night.

In the office, on the 21st floor of the office block. Kenilworth had just finished Meggie’s first session of reprogramming and was just going to put him back in the closet, until the next day; when he decided that something else had to be done with Meggie. Kenilworth quickly put on his cloths, and then picked up his cell from the desk; he then made a call. After just a few rings the call was answered.

“Is that you, Collier. How’s Peru?” Kenilworth smiled as Collier replied, “Good, my friend. I have a nice piece of meat for you to make us some money with. The usual rates, I get 10% of all he makes, while you own him, and 25% of what you get when you sell him on, after his wholes are worn-out, and too loss for Fucking.” Kenilworth again, listened to Collier’s reply, and smiled. “Oh, this one started out as one of my Douchebag projects. But now I think that he is far better suited to making us money! I reckon about 6 months of your special programming, and personality renovation and he’ll make us a small fortune, with his two assets, while they last. What. Oh yes of cause, both are nice and tight just the way the clients prefer their Fuck wholes.”

“So, my Friend do you won’t the parcel delivered, or will some of your people collected the parcel?” Kenilworth said, he waited a few seconds for Collier’s reply, “Some of your people will collect him from the usual place, at 12 am, tonight!” Kenilworth smiled as he ended the call and looked over at the crumbled heap on the floor; before him. “Parting is such sweet sorrow, I don’t think. Even before all this trouble with Chatter, you were untrust worthy. So, I think sending you away, is by far the best solution!” Kenilworth then made another call on his cell. 15 minutes later, the Rubber men that had snatched Pedro, came into the office carrying a leather straight-jacket, and a Leather Body-bag.

In no time Meggie was bound tightly in the straight-jacket, and then sealed in the body-bag, and then carried out of the office: as the Rubber men left, Kenilworth looked at the time on his cell; it was 9:45 pm. His Rubber slaves would make the pick-up site in plenty of time to make the drop. Kenilworth turned off the lights and walked out of the office; he had somewhere else to be.

Sometime later, across town:

Pedro groaned as he came round; He found that he was in a dim lit room, and had been placed on all 4s across what seemed like in the dim lite, some sort of padded wooden horse, he was locked into lockable paw mitts, and he felt metal cuffs around his ankles and wrists, and a thick leather strap across his back, all of which pinned him in place, over the horse. He tried to speak but only a groaning, whimpering sound was heard, his throat, felt as dry as a bone. A well-built, blond-haired man he did not know, dressed in a smart, London tailored suit, walked into the room, and over to Pedro.

Kenilworth chuckled and spoke, his voice seemed to rumble around the room, it made Pedro try to talk again, but still only whimpers and groans were heard, smiling at the bound Pedro, Kenilworth thrust a cock gag in Pedro’s mouth, and fixed it tightly in place, behind Pedro’s head.

“Don’t worry Boy!” Kenilworth said his voice still seemed to rumble around the room. “I’m just going to start your reprogramming. you see, Boy, Chatter don’t like you the way you are, now. So, Chatter put you up for some special reprogramming. The reprogramming is gonna take away a lot of those silly human thoughts you have right now, because Chatter thought that it would be better for you. He thought that You don’t have the need for quite a few of those thoughts in that head of yours, so after you’re reprogramming you won’t need them anymore. Thoughts like math, English, spelling, reading and writing, driving a car, using the bathroom, walking up-right, and being able to speak. To name but a few.” Kenilworth kept his voice level and did not but an eyelid as he lied to the bound Pedro.

Kenilworth said all this so matter of factually, that Pedro did not quite took it all in, in fact it took Pedro some time too process it all. As what Kenilworth had said took it’s time to sunk in, Pedro felt some sort of headset being placed over his eyes. Pedro struggled and squirmed in his bonds, ‘Chatter would not want this to happen to him, he loves me!’ Pedro thought, as he continued to struggle and squirm, and whimper into the gag in his mouth. Kenilworth smiled down at Pedro, as he watched Pedro trying to make sense of the lies, he had been told.

Suddenly, loud, sharp CRACKS echoed around the dim lit room, as Kenilworth delivered swift swats to Pedro’s bare ass, with a hard-wood paddle, the raised bumps on the paddle, left red marks in both arse checks. Pedro stopped moving, at once, he let out loud whimpers of pain. Kenilworth patted Pedro’s head, and then delivered several more swats to Pedro’s backside. Once Kenilworth had finished beating the shit out of Pedro, he put down the paddle and stepped away from the bound Pedro. After a few seconds, Pedro had stopped whimpering, and he could hear the sound of something being moved behind him. Before he could wonder what, it was, he felt lube being rubbed on and in his whole. Pedro braced himself for a rough fuck he was surprised when, like the ones that he got from Chatter. But, to his total surprise nothing happened at first. Then he felt the tip of a toy enter his hole and rest there. He felt Kenilworth pat his head, again; but then suddenly, he felt the tip of a Dildo enter his whole and rest there, by the felt of just the tip, this Dildo was far wider, and thicker than Chatter’s cock ever could have been.

But not for long. With a soft whirring, sound, the toy began to move in and out of Pedro, just the tip but soon more until he felt a large knot and whimpered loudly in fear as it pressed against his whole but did not go in.

He started slightly when the headset began display rapid fire images. Boys on all 4s. Pups in hoods. Pups getting pounded from both ends. Caged pups begging for cock. And several others he could only start to make out before they changed. Laid over them where words. Obey. Submit. Don’t cum. Slut. Puppy. Dog. Toy. Obey. Caged. Faggot. Submissive. Obedient. They flashed by just as fast, leaving then burned into his mind. He felt a hand left his head up and the man spoke again.

“There we go all set up. I’m just gonna turn on the audio now and then your good to go. This should melt that little brain of yours into a nice puddle. O. And speaking of puddles.” Kenilworth said, “Sometime during your reprogramming, you will lose control of your bladder. No reason why a puppy shouldn’t leave a mess around. Don’t worry about the toy. It’s won’t knot you until your well and truly gone. By then you will be craving it I’m sure, as you are already a bottom.” Kenilworth let Pedro’s head drop down, he then took one last look at the bound boy, smiled and then left the room.

Suddenly Pedro heard a voice from the headphones. It was soothing and seemed to bounce around his skull. ‘Good boy. Obedient boy. Dogs don’t talk. Dogs can’t speak. You’re a dog. You can’t speak. Good dog. Submissive dog. You are a bitch puppy. You crave dick. Good dogs only bark.’

On and on it went as slowly his whole was forced open more and more around the toy. He tried to squirm again or shut his eyes, but he was strapped down tight and closing his eyes did not block out the voice. He tried to focus on other things, but the voice crept back into his head. ‘Good dog. Obedient dog. Submissive pup. Breeder pup. Bitch dog.’ On and on the voice and images went, slowly changing him. He began to rock back against the toy as best he could, his whole starting to crave being filled. His thoughts slowed. Without noticing his locked cock began to piss uncontrollably onto the floor, his bladder control reduced to that of a dogs’.

Pedro felt himself slipping away. He realized to late he had just pissed all over the floor. Suddenly the knot started to push itself into Pedro. Slowly at first over the course of several minutes; then Pedro felt the knot push more and more against his whole until finally with a loud POP the toy pushed its way inside of him and began to press hard on his insides. He let out a loud resounding bark and from his caged cock, he shot a massive, spoiled load onto the floor. Pedro felt his mind winking out and he gave into it.

Saturday Morning.

The alarm blazed loudly, Chatter reached over and slammed his hand down on the top of the clock, the buzzing stopped abruptly. He pulled back the sheets, and then looked at the clock, which read 6:30 am. A frown briefly crossed his face, today was Saturday so why the early wake-up alarm, he had no appointments over the weekend. Then suddenly, the frown vanished from his face. But of cause, he had an audition with Kenilworth today.

Chatter, quickly got out of bed; he took no notice of the heavy metal cage on his cock, which caused his member and sacs to hang low and to point downwards, the cage swung slightly as he walked to the bathroom. After sitting down to take a piss, Chatter had a shower, then dried himself, he walked naked, but for the cock-cage into the kitchen and grabbed some coffee and fruit for his breakfast. As he drunk and eat his breakfast, Chatter’s cock continued to twitch and become fully erect in the cage on his cock: but Chatter seemed not to notice, it seemed that the fact that his cock the sauce of his power, did not even register in Chatter’s mind. To him everything was just the same and normal as it always was.

Once he had finished breakfast, Chatter returned to the bedroom, and dressed. As he was pulling on a tight white cotton Jockstrap, his cell pinged. Chatter looked at his cell; it was a text from a friend asked him to come clubbing that night. Without even thinking, Chatter sent the single reply ‘NO’, he continued to dress, pulling on clean compression gear, socks and Nike trainers. He had just finished dressing and was just about to leave when he received another text from his friend. Chatter did not even read the text; he just sent a text, reading ‘F*** off, C**T.’

Chatter turned off his cell, dropped it in his Leather Gym Bag, he then pick up his bag, and walked out of the apartment, without a second thought. Outside the apartment building, Chatter hailed a cab, climbed in; and gave Kenilworth’s office’s address. Twenty minutes later, the cab pulled up outside the office building, Chatter paid the driver, got out of the cab, and walked into the building. Being a Saturday there was hardly anyone in the building. Chatter rode the elevator, up to the 21st floor.

As the doors open, and Chatter steppe, out; Kenilworth was waiting for him. Before Chatter could say anything, Kenilworth said, ‘Bitch slut stud,’ admittedly, Chatter froze to the spot, his eyes grazed over and he fell into deep trance; after a few seconds Chatter started to drool. Kenilworth smiled, as he led the entranced Chatter, into his office. ‘We have a lot to do today, bitch slut stud. So, we had better get started. Don’t you think so, bitch slut stud?’

Chatter do not say a word but fell deeper into trance. Once in the office, Kenilworth ordered Chatter to strip naked. Once Chatter was completely naked and standing entranced in the middle of the office by the desk; Kenilworth walked over too him, and grabbed the metal cage encasing Chatter’s member, Kenilworth pulled hard, and downwards on the cage, Chatter gave a small grunt, but that was all. Kenilworth, smiled even more, and then moved near to Chatter, to begin his training.

Sometime, later that day, the sun streaming in through the office’s floor-to-ceiling windows, played across Chatter’s sensitized skin; Chatter floated happily along in a daze, mind drifting, no thoughts, no emotion, just obedience and pleasure. Kenilworth had spent some-time, working on Chatter; now Kenilworth looked down at Chatter, and smiled.

Chatter lay on his back on the desk in the middle of the office, his head propped up on a pillow, made from his own compression pants, the rest of his compression gear was scattered over the office floor: his ass hanging over the edge of the desk as he held his legs, high, up in the air. His cock twitched and throbbed in the confines of the cage that encased it, his Pre-cum ran down his shaft inside the cage, but he was unable to get fully hard, or erect, and could only had spoiled orgasms, if Kenilworth let him.

‘You’ve progressed very well ‘bitch slut stud’” Kenilworth said, when he was satisfied with Chatter’s position, on top of the desk, Kenilworth then moved over to the closet, ‘Now I’m going to try something a little different.’

‘Anything Master.’ Chatter moaned as his cock gave a particularly painful twitch and pulse, inside the cage.

‘Good, bitch slut stud.’ Kenilworth said, as he opened the door to the closet, revealing a large built, muscular man in a Leather hood and harness. The man’s legs were spread wide apart by a bar that was attached to his ankles and his large, muscular arms were held over his head by a pair of padded cuffs placed on a hook. A machine between his legs repeatedly fucked a thick, black, rubber dildo up into his ass causing his hard, sweaty body to shake, and twitch with each thrust; the guy’s massive hard-on flopped around, slapping up wetly against the guy’s muscular lower stomach.

None of what he saw, registered as odd to the dazed, mind-fucked Chatter, who simply just lay, on top of the desk; and waited for Chatter his master to tell him what to think and do. ‘How have the last several hours treated you, Howard?’ Chatter asked, as he twisted one of the writhing figure’s nipples.

‘Mmmph! Mmmph!” the hooded man moaned, his cock getting even harder. ‘Yeah that’s what I was thought. Can’t imagine what it’s been like, with that vibrating column of pleasure dragging itself, over, and over again, over your prostate for the last several hours, or so; and you’re unable to achieve orgasm. You must really want to Cum by now?”

‘Mmmm! Mmmm!’ The hooded figure nodded and grunted in approval. ‘Well, I’m of a mind to let you.’ Chatter said, flicking a switch on the machine that ploughed the man’s ass, causing the machine to stop. ‘Mmmm…’ The bound man viably deflated in relief as the machine stopped stroking his prostate, but the guy continued to grind on the dildo embedded in his whole. Kenilworth watched smiling for a few seconds, and then he said,

‘Now Howard, your feeble mind might have notice that we have a guest in your office today,’ Kenilworth unlocked the man’s restraints and leading him out of the closet by his harness, the man grunted as Kenilworth pulled him off the dildo, ‘I think you’ll find you already know him, Howard. It’s your Personal Trainer, Chatter.’

In a strange dreamily like state, Chatter watched as Kenilworth lead the muscular hooded man across the room to where he lay on the desk. ‘Recognise your personal trainer, now? In a way you’re sort of responsible for him being here.’

Chatter could see the man’s eyes behind the leather hood widen in shock as he turned towards Kenilworth, and desperately shook his head. In that moment, Chatter knew that the man in the rubber hood was, Howard. Kenilworth seemed to know what Chatter was thinking, and nodded his head ’yes’, “I told you yesterday that Howard, was tied up, and so he is!” Kenilworth said, pointing at the leather harness that clung to Howard’s sweaty body, “I just did not say how he was tied up.” Smirked Kenilworth.

Chatter looked into Howard’s eyes again, this time all at he saw was emptiness. ‘You don’t have a choice, Howard. You must do what I say. Just like Chatter has too! Just remember if you make a wrong move, just one, and you won’t get to Cum, any time soon; if ever again.’ Kenilworth said sternly, causing the hooded Howard’s massive shoulders to sag in a sign of utter defeat, even mind-fuck, Howard knew when he was beaten and defeated.

Chatter moaned as his caged cock twitched, and tried to become fully hard, and erect, Chatter over the time he had been in the office, and under Kenilworth’s control, had lost count how many times his caged cock had tried to get fully hard, and erect.

‘Ah, now ‘slut slave, you’re comfortable serving cock, you’re a slut for sucking cock, you can’t eat enough Cum and you’ve taken to being ass-fucked like a duck to water. But now it’s time for something special with your Whole!’

‘Something…special…my…whole, master?’ Chatter mumbled, confused. What did his whole have to do with anything?

‘Yes, that’s right slave,’ Kenilworth replied, as he moved aside and motioned the leather-clad man to step forwards and kneel between Chatter’s upraised legs, ‘we’ll start slowly for now, best not ruin the surprise, eh stud?’ Kenilworth said winking at Chatter, Kenilworth turned and looked straight at the hooded man, ‘Now slave, you can remove your hood and gag. And don’t worry, the dazed mind-fucked former Trainer, will recognize you, but he’s so mind-fucked, and empty-headed, now, it just won’t click, unless I tell him so.’ Chatter watched as the man removed the Leather hood: he unzipped the black leather and pulling it off to reveal the sweaty, momentarily gagged, face of Kirk Howard.

‘Sorry about this, Chatter. Kenilworth is my Master now, he controls my body and head now, and just like he controls you, I can’t fight him, and just like you, I must obey him.’ Howard said in a hoarse whisper, after he had removed the gag from his mouth: and nodded at Chatter.

‘There’s no use in talking to him Howard, you’re the only Douchebag slave I’ve ever permit to retain some small piece of self-awareness. Right, now Chatter the personal Trainer’s mind is far, far away, yet his empty, studly and totally obedient body remains right here, with us.’

‘Oh, sweet fucking hell…’, Howard moaned in a soft voice, his eyes seemed to be looked on Chatter’s whole in front of him.

‘Now get cracking, I want Chatter’s whole nice and clean and totally sensitized. I want you to rim him so thoroughly and so expertly that even after I have brought him out of trance, there’s still the ghost of a memory of being rimmed.’ Howard placed his hands on both of Chatter’s muscular thighs, which causing Chatter too shiver as Ver leaned in. ‘Oh, fuck!’ Chatter scream and bucked his body as he felt the wet warm touch of Howard’s tongue on his whole. This sensation was utterly alien to the Dazed, mind-fucked Chatter, and yet as Chatter’s mind exploded, and he saw stars in his mind’s eye; the feeling became incredibly pleasurable to him.

‘Oh, oh, oh, fuck yes!’ He screamed as Howard licked him out wet, and Howard’s 5 o’clock shadow tickled his sensitive anal area. Chatter’s eyes rolled up into the back of his head, a vacant like grin crossed Chatter’s face as he felt the biggest volume of his Pre-cum yet, slid down his encaged cock.

‘Fucking delicious.’ Kenilworth whispered, minutes later Chatter moaned and opened his eyes. Kenilworth was standing over him and Howard holding a camera, filming the action. Kenilworth’s cock was a large visible bulge in the front of his suit pants. At once the sight of Kenilworth’s bulging cock though his pants, triggered a hungry, a lust, in Chatter as he looked at Kenilworth’s fat piece of meat straining against the fabric of his pants.

Chatter moaned softly and licked his lips with wanton desire. ‘Just look at this,’ Kenilworth said with satisfaction, ‘Howard, one of the most powerful men in this city on his knees and eating out the willing ass of his personal trainer: Chatter. Now that’s a gorgeous fucking sight you don’t see fucking every day.’

‘Ah! Ooooh…’ Chatter moaned, and his eyes rolled up into the back of his head again, as he felt Howard’s tongue cease its stimulation of the outer ring of his whole and easily slip inside his whole. Now, in some sort of lustful, like daze Chatter spread his upraised legs even wider apart, trying to increase the stimulation of his whole.

‘Such eager whores, aren’t you both?’ Kenilworth chuckled at Chatter and Howard, he had put down the camera, and was now standing over Chatter’s head, giving Chatter a full view of his trapped, straining cock. Chatter’s eyes locked longingly on Kenilworth’s bulge. ‘You want my cock, slave?’ Kenilworth asked, with a smile on his face, now that he had finally noted where Chatter’s glassy, glazed eyes were locked.

‘Yes Master, Sire. Please let me suck your cock!’ Chatter begged, for some reason, he did not know why; he had to feel the weight and girth and heat of Kenilworth’s cock; as it pressed down on his tongue along, with the salty leaking taste of Pre-cum in his mouth. ‘It seems that everything is going swimmingly, with both of you. And since, you’ve asked so nicely, yes you may serve my cock.’ Kenilworth told Chatter as he pulled his cock free of his pants.

And, suddenly, Chatter found both of his wholes were receiving attention. Howard, eating out his ass, and Kenilworth polling in and out of Chatter’s noisy, accommodating throat and mouth; Kenilworth kept a hand on Chatter’s head, ensuring that Chatter’s head remained turned to the side, so Kenilworth could feed his cock to into Chatter’s drooling mouth.

Suddenly Howard’s tongue struck something deep in the core of Chatter’s ass and once again Chatter’s mind exploded, and he again saw stars. His whole convulsed along with his body, Chatter moaned around Kenilworth’ cock, that filled his willing mouth. ‘Oh yeah you slut…moan like the slut you have become!’ Kenilworth laughed, as he still ploughed in and out of Chatter’s mouth and throat, ‘That slut, is your prostate, the more stimulation it gets, with larger and larger objects, the better the sensation will get.’

Chatter could only groan around the massive piece of meat stuffing his mouth as he gazed up at his Master, his eyes totally glazed over and unseeing as Howard continually struck that special place deep inside of Chatter’s whole. Chatter could feel the spikes inside the cage on his cock, bite into his cock as it tried to become fully hard, and erect. He grunted around the cock filling his mouth, as his cock burped up a quantity of pre-jizz inside his cage. The pre-jizz slid out of the cage, it ran down the sides of his hips, and collected in his bellybutton, as well as over his drawn-up sac.

‘Okay he’s at peak stimulation. He’s ready. Howard, continue to stimulate the little slut’s prostate, don’t let up!’ Kenilworth ordered, as he pulled out a small metal key: he then unlocked and removed the cage from Chatter’s cock. As soon as the cage, was off of Chatter’s cock, at once it become rock hard and erect. ‘Now, Howard, masturbate the little slut’s cock as hard and as furiously as you possibly can.’ Chatter felt Howard’s calloused hand wrap itself around his leaking, twitching girth and he moaned loudly, as best he could; he thrust up into Howard’s grip.

‘Chatter, grunt once if you can hear me.’ Chatter grunted obediently even though it was quite a challenge with his mouth stuff full, with throbbing cock; and his body moving into unknown area of sexual overload.

‘Cum, now slut!’, ordered Kenilworth, ‘Now, masturbate the little slut, harder!’ Howard gripped Chatter’s cock harder, Chatter’s eyes snapped open as his body locked up and his cock exploded, fountains of Chatter’s Cum shot into the air, the fluid raining down upon him, painting his muscular body. On and on Chatter Cum, as Chatter seemed to experience endless convulsions of pleasure, so much so, that Kenilworth had to hold Chatter down; Kenilworth also commanded Howard to do the same, but also to polish Chatter’s cock as well. During the ordeal, Kenilworth felt his own cock twitch, and his sacs rise; then he was painting Chatter’s throat with his cock-snot, without butting an eyelid, Chatter immediately guzzled down all of Kenilworth’s cock-snot.

Finally, Chatter’s orgasm wound down and Kenilworth pulled his cock out of Chatter’s mouth: Chatter lay limply, and still twitching on top of the desk. Chatter’s muscular limbs flopped weakly over the sides of the desk.

The last thing Chatter experienced, was Howard’s own fat cock invading his mouth and exploding with an even greater volume of Cum down his throat than what he had swallowed prior; then Kenilworth commanded Chatter to sleep. Chatter’s head rolled to one side, and he went out like a light. Kenilworth turned and looked at Howard, who stood with drool running out of his mouth, panting.

‘You know, Howard.’ Kenilworth said as he replaced the gag back into Howard’s mouth, fixing it tightly in place behind Howard’s head, and then he slipped the Leather hood back over Howard’s head. ‘Back in the closet for you, slut boy.’ Kenilworth finished saying as he led the muffled moaning Howard back inside the closet and placed Howard back on the fuck machine. In seconds the Dildo of the machine was once again, brushing against Howard’s prostate.

Closing the closet door, Kenilworth walked back to Chatter laying on the desk; Kenilworth pick-up some ice from the bar by the desk; he then thrust Chatter’s cock into the ice. In seconds the ice had shrunk Chatter’s cock to nearly nothing, it was then easy for Kenilworth to re-cage Chatter’s cock, in the metal cock-cage. After the lock clicked shut, locking the cage in place; Kenilworth placed ear-pods, connected to an I-player, in Chatter’s ears, and turned on the I-player. ‘That should, do. For a while, while I see how my other Douchebag project is coming alone!’ Kenilworth, smiling leaved the office.

Time had passed, and Kenilworth now returned to see how Pedro was coming alone. What he found was a barking, whimpering little puppy dog drooling slightly, out the sides of his mouth, with the knot toy all the way to the base inside of him. Also, there were several ruined orgasms worth of cum and a pool pee on the floor under Pedro. Kenilworth smiled at Puppy Pedro, as he started too, release him, and began to make his plans for what to do with puppy Pedro, ‘bitch slut stud’ Chatter, and ‘slut boy’ Howard, next.

TO BE CONTINUED: