The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Douchebag Takedown.

By The Slaver.

Chapter 1. Chatter.

“So where are you going this time?” Chatter asked; just managing to hide the boredom in his voice. “I’m going to Lima, Peru for a two week-long series of business meetings.” Taylor answered. “So why are you leaving today? You usually leave on Mondays” Chatter asked. He grabbed Taylor’s shoulder and tried some sweet talk, which was not his thing, but he tried, “You know I hate it when you’re gone.” He said trying to sound that he meant it. Taylor stopped getting dressed his shirt and tie in hand, he turned and looked at Chatter. “I hate it when you’re not here.” Chatter cooed, covering the truth of the matter, which was, that he did not give a fuck.

“I’m sure you’ll manage, you usually do, when I’m away. Anyway, don’t you have a full two weeks of clients, and auditions?” Taylor said. Chatter stood in the bedroom of their apartment, wearing a tight pair of white compression pants. His sculpted muscled form filled his pants and left little to the imagination. Taylor ogled his husband; Chatter’s member, thicken and filled with blood, and pointed to the east like a weathervane beneath his white compression pants as Taylor watch.

Chatter approached his husband, and kissed him, Chatter fondled his groin through his compression pant. “You’re just going to have to . . .” But before Taylor could finish his sentence, Chatter slowly pulled up Taylor’s white T-shirt and suckled upon one of his nipples, which he rarely ever did. With his roaming hands, Chatter lowered Taylor’s undergarment, letting Taylor’s caged cock fall free. Chatter tugged on the cage on his husband’s cock hard a couple of times, before letting go and pulling down his compression pant, freeing his own monster cock. “You’re not going anywhere, for so time, Bitch.” Chatter whispered to his husband, an evil glint in his deep blue eyes, as he pushed, Taylor roughly onto the unmade bed. Chatter ripped Pauline’s off. And then for the next three and a half hours, the larger built Chatter pinned the smaller Taylor on the bed and satisfied his lust, fucking Taylor multiple times, dumping multiple loads into him, taking no notice of Taylor’s cries, and moans.

Finally, unable to shoot any more Cum, while fucking Taylor’s whole; Chatter pulled out of his husband, and then shoved his spent cock into Taylor’s mouth; forcing him to lick it clean, Pauline’s weak sucking brought yet more Cum from Chatter’s spent cock. Chatter grunted as he Cum yet again, Chatter then just pulled out of his husband’s mouth, and then rolled off Taylor onto the bed. A few seconds later, Taylor got off the bed and with a strange bow-legged walk made his way to the bathroom. A few seconds later, running water was herd as Taylor took a long hot shower.

When Taylor finally left the apartment, still walking a little funnily. Chatter still had that evil glint again in his eye; Chatter waited a few minutes, to make sure that Taylor had left for the airport, before he grabbed his cell phone from the nightstand. Laying on the bed, stroking his used dick, he placed a call. “Yeah. His just gone. Yeah. He’s gone for about two weeks. Yeah. Come over around 7pm. I’ve got a full day, today. But I should be finished in time to get here by 7pm. I’ve gotta go.” Chatter managed to end the call, before he Cum again, but this time it was mainly just air, and a few drips of liquid. Chatter lay on the bed panting.

Chatter, a personal trainer, and would-be actor grinned. Taylor was his husband, only there to be fucked and caged by Chatter; the only other reason Chatter had married Taylor so he could pay the bills. While Chatter pursued his acting career, while working as a personal trainer.

The call Chatter had made, had been to his Boyfriend, Pedro. Pedro was from South America, and smoking hot, and Chatter always fucked him with a vengeance. He closed his eyes, pictured Pedro wearing black lace lingerie, laying on the bed, tugging on his caged cock, waiting to greet him, when he returned to the apartment at 7pm. Chatter shook his head and he felt his soft cock twitch, Chatter walked into the bathroom, he quickly showered, dried himself, and then donned clean compression exercise apparel and grabbed his duffle bag. Chatter left the apartment and headed for the first of that day’s appointments.

Over the last year or so Chatter had earned the reputation as one of the best personal trainers in L.A. All, of his upper echelon clients, were straight men, who ranked among the film and TV industry’s up-and-coming stars, in-front and behind the camera. All of whom, Chatter through sheer force of power, had Fucked senseless, before caging them in Silicon Cock cages. After which he had told the fucked men, that unless they do exactly what he said, the recording, he had made of then being Fucked and Caged, would be uploaded onto their many social media Web-sights, as well as to their partners.

At about 6pm, Chatter arrived late for his last appointment of the day. He had already spent the last serval hours training his male clients, many of the Gay one, had wanted something extra after their training sessions. Chatter was tired, late, and his balls ached and were nearly empty. Chatter walked towards the high-rise, steel and glass office build in the heart of the city; Chatter walked over to the concierge’s desk of the office building. “I’m here to see Kirk Howard.” Chatter said, nodding to the concierge, who knew him.

“You late!” The concierge on duty snapped. Chatter rolled his eyes and nodded his head. Briefly the thought of the Concierge, naked, bound to a bed, caged and fuck senseless by him, flashed through Chatter’s mind ‘yes, that Fuckig prick needs to be taught his place. Maybe if I had time later’ Chatter thought. The concierge placed a call “Mr. Howard, your trainer is here. Yes, I know he is late. Okay. Will do.” The concierge ended the call. And said to Chatter, “He don’t want the session today as you’re late. But he wants to see you in his office. Take Elevator Number 7 to the 21st floor. He’s expecting you.” Chatter nodded thanks to the concierge, thoughts of him fucking the naked, bound, and caged concierge flashed through Chatter’s mind, again. Chatter smiled and headed for the elevators; he pressed the button of Elevator 7. The doors opened, and Chatter stepped into the elevator and rode it up to the 21st floor.

When the elevator doors opened, Chatter found himself in the foyer of a suite of offices. The marble floors and crystal lighting appointments created a dazzling appearance. Chatter stood in awe at the opulence of Kirk Howard’s offices. Chatter had never been in Howard’s offices before. Up until now he had only meet Kirk Howard in the building’s own Gym, that took up the whole of the 140th top floor.

A large build blond haired man, seemingly in his thirties, entered the foyer and greeted Chatter. When Chatter saw the man in front of him, his mouth dropped open “You must be Chatter. I’m Kenilworth.” The man said, extending his hand. Chatter recognized the man at once, and knew that Kenilworth would be of great benefit, to him. Kenilworth, a studio executive, with unparalleled power, would be of great help to Chatter. If Chatter could land Kenilworth, then his professional and financial futures would surely be made. Chatter would be able to get ahead and concentrate on his acting career, but he would keep one or two of his personal training clients. In a few years, he would be able to divorce Taylor, and take him for every Cent he had.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Sire.” Chatter said, turning on the charm, Kenilworth just smiled, “Call me Kenilworth. Howard recommended you to me.” Kenilworth said. Chatter nodded, his head. “Howard is tied up at the moment, something came up a few minutes ago that he could not get out of!” Kenilworth said with a strange sort of smile as he led Chatter into one of the large opulent offices, Howard’s name was on the office door.

Kenilworth was dressed in an expensive, London tailored suit, he walked with a pendulum-like sway, accentuating the movement of his hips. Chatter rolled his eyes. ‘Bingo, he’s one of those. This couldn’t be better’ Chatter thought to himself. Once in the office, Chatter plopped down his duffle bag, and removed his cotton hoodie jacket and revealed his body-fitting compression exercise apparel. “So, where do you want to start?” Chatter said standing with his legs spread, and hands on his hips. “You miss understand, you’re not here for a training session with me. You’re here so I can Talk to you about an acting job!” Kenilworth said.

“So, this is some sort of audition? Chatter asked, with a puzzled smiled, Kenilworth smiled back. “Yes, some sort of audition!” Kenilworth said, “Chatter, you’re attractive, and in shape. Howard told me about you’re flagging career as an actor. TV shows are always looking for beefcake, like you.”, Kenilworth said. “Why don’t you have a seat, and we’ll talk for a few minutes, before we start the audition.”

Chatter took a seat, as did Kenilworth; the two sat talking. At one point, in the conversation Kenilworth offered Chatter a lemony drink. Chatter enjoyed the lemony drink and resumed talking to Kenilworth, who from then on kept an eye on Chatter, waiting for the spiked drink to kick in. After only thirty seconds, Kenilworth smiled nodded ‘yes’ and listened to Chatter’s garbled, incoherent speech. The spiked drink had clearly kicked in and affected Chatter.

“Now close your eyes, you can picture a walk on the beach as the waves crash the surf. You love to count the waves. 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . You feel calm and relaxed with every wave. 4 . . . 5 . . . 6 . . .” Kenilworth said, taking Chatter along the beach. Kenilworth stared at Chatter; he watched Chatter mouth down the numbers towards 0. When Chatter reached 0, Kenilworth knew that he had Chatter in trance, and just where he wanted him. ‘You poor Fucker, you did not stand a chance.’ Kenilworth thought, smiling at the entranced jock “Chatter, can you hear me?”

“Yes.” Chatter answered, in a sleepy voice. “Yes, Sir.” Kenilworth snapped in a hard tone of voice. “Yes, Sir.” Chatter repeated. “Open your eyes.”, Kenilworth ordered. Chatter opened his eyes and stared at Kenilworth, dazed and bewildered. “From now on you’ll wear the tightest compression gear you own. No underwear. Do you understand?” Said Kenilworth “Yes, Sir.” Chatter answered in an empty sort of voice.

“Take off your clothes.”, Kenilworth ordered. Chatter stood up, and slowly removed his exercise gear. With every article of clothing, Kenilworth smiled. Chatter had a sexy body. He enjoyed his private strip tease. When Chatter was completely naked, Kenilworth said, “Good boy. Being naked is perfectly natural, for you. From now on, you will always be in the nude, in my precents, and not working, or training. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir.” Chatter replied. “Whenever you hear the words, ‘Bitch Slut Stud’, you will return to this relaxed, obedient state of mind, but even deeper and deeper, more relaxed, more obedient. Everything I say you will obey. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir,” Chatter answered. “Good, Slut Stud.” Kenilworth said. He could see Chatter’s eyes glass over and fall deeper into trance. “Now, get on your knees and lower my pants and shorts, Bitch Slut Stud.” Chatter fell to his knees. He lowered Kenilworth’s pants and shorts. Kenilworth’s flaccid 7″ cock flopped onto Chatter’s lips. “Kiss the head and lick it. Slowly. Run your tongue along the length of my shaft. Trace your tongue on the veins. When you get to my balls, suck them hard and stroke my cock until I’m hard.”

Chatter followed Kenilworth’s order. He kissed Kenilworth’s cock’s mushroom head; Chatter licked Kenilworth’s veiny shaft and sucked his dangling balls. Chatter stroked Kenilworth’s cock and felt it expand in his hands, Chatter’s cock twitched slightly, as he held Kenilworth’s cock. “Now, open your mouth and swallow my cock, Bitch Slut Stud, right down to the base of my shaft. Don’t come up until you have counted to ten.” Chatter opened his mouth and swallowed Kenilworth’s thick, erect member. He only managed to count to eight, before he released Kenilworth’s cock when he started to gag. Kenilworth took no notice, and just slid his dick back into Chatter’s open mouth. He roughly forced his cock down Chatter’s throat and tightly held the back of Chatter’s head, on his cock until Chatter in a muffled voice had counted to 10. Kenilworth released Chatter’s head, the jock pulled off Kenilworth’s cock and stared into Kenilworth’s eyes, gasping for air. “Good Bitch Slut Stud. Now just keep doing that until I say stop.”

Kenilworth stared and watched the arrogant youth suck his cock. “My half-brother was right. Your mouth is great for sucking Cock.”, Kenilworth said to himself. His half-brother, Taylor, had complained about his husband Chatter’s constant infidelity. Kenilworth had begged Taylor to leave Chatter, but he was in love with Chatter; or so he said. “Chatter, from now on, you will crave cock. In fact, you love cock. You would do anything for my cock. Anything. Do you understand? From now on, you’re a submissive little bitch boy who loves to suck cock and get fucked in the ass. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”, Chatter mumbled. “What are you?”, Kenilworth asked, as he pulled his cock out of Chatter’s mouth. “Submissive little bitch boy.” Chatter answered. “And what do submissive little bitch boys love?”, Kenilworth asked, pressed his power over Chatter further. “They love to suck cock and get fucked in their pussy ass.” Chatter replied, after a few seconds’ pause.

The young, and now cluelessly, and mind-fucked Chatter answered all of the agent’s questions and performed all of Kenilworth’s commands. When Chatter had finished answering Kenilworth’s questions, Chatter resumed sucking Kenilworth’s cock, Kenilworth insisted, “Count to 10. Hold it. Wiggle your tongue.” Chatter performed like the mindless sex toy Kenilworth craved.

As he neared closer to orgasm, Kenilworth stared into Chatter’s eyes. Chatter bobbed back and forth, up and down, as Kenilworth slid his cock into Chatter’s warm, wet mouth. When he climaxed, Kenilworth kept his cock deep down Chatter’s throat, force-feeding Chatter ounces of his salty goo. Kenilworth’s body shivered from the strength of his orgasm; his ball sacs slapped against Chatter’s chin. Kenilworth very slowly pulled out his cock from Chatter’s mouth, he wiped the lingering cum residue on his cock upon Chatter’s lips. Mindlessly, Chatter licked the cum residue from his lips, and swallowed it all, down.

Kenilworth grabbed some ice from the tray on the desk, and quickly thrust it onto Chatter’s throbbing cock; the jock was on the point of nutting. Chatter cried out as the cold from the ice, deflated and shrunk his cock.

Mean-while, at the same time across town at Chatter and Taylor’s apartment, in the master bedroom. Pedro wearing the black lace lingerie, Chatter had him by, laid on the bed, tugging on his caged cock, waiting for Chatter. Pedro looked at the clock on the nightstand; it was gone 7 o’clock. He heard a sound from the other room, “Is that you, baby? I’ve been waiting….” Pedro started to coo, but he never finished what he was going to say. The words froze on his lips, and in his throat, as the bedroom door, burst open and four men, complete covered in tight black Rubber rusted into the room.

Pedro stated to get off the bed, but in no time the four Rubber-men were upon Pedro, pinning him to the bed. A Rubber Gasmask was pulled, tightly over his head. The smell of Rubber filled Pedro’s noise, alone with a faint, sweet sticky smell. To late Pedro realised what the smell was. But already, Pedro was finding it hard to stay concise, and focused. In a matter of a few seconds, Pedro lay limp, and unmoving on the bed. The four Rubber-men, slowly climbed off Pedro; for a few minutes, they just stood looking down at Pedro laying unmoving on the bed.

One of the Rubber-men reached down towards Pedro, and none to gently, he pulled off the gasmask, that covered Pedro’s face and head. Another man, this time completely covered in tight Leather entered the room. He was carrying a large Leather body-bag, and leather straight-jacket. He through them on the bed. He watched as with amazing speed, the four Rubber-men, stripped Pedro of the black lace lingerie, and bound him tightly in the straight-jacket. As the Rubber-men were about to pick Pedro up and place him in the Leather body-bag.

Pedro then started to come around, quickly the gasmask was again forced over his head, and once again, Pedro within a few seconds was lamp and unmoving. One that was done it took no time, to place the limp Pedro into the Leather body-bag, and zip it shut. The four Rubber-men then picked up the body-bag and carried it out of the apartment; they were followed by the Leather-man. The five men took a back service elevator, so that they would not be seen leaving, with the body-bag containing Pedro.

Back in the office, Kenilworth had just finished cream pieing Chatter’s face, he stepped nearer to Chatter, and pulled him too his feet by his ponytail. Then Kenilworth took Chatter by his cock and balls and led Chatter into the on-suite, and then into the large shower. Once in the shower, and the water had been turned on, Kenilworth lathered Chatter’s body with a scented ‘Versace’ shower gel, and permanent hair remover. As Kenilworth’s hands, and the gel’s smooth lather, corseted Chatter’s body, it aroused Chatter, like he had never been aroused, before, in a matter of minutes, Kenilworth had Chatter’s soapy groin, hard and erect, Chatter groaned, and grunted. Chatter could not help himself. He climaxed, showering the granite walls of the shower with his jizz

“Thank you, Sir.”, Chatter cooed, as he came down from the thrill of his best, ever mind-blowing orgasm. “You’re welcome, Bitch Slut Stud.”, Kenilworth said, “That is the last time you will Cum, in a long time, if ever again, Bitch Slut Stud. Your cock, like your body, soul and mind are mine now, Bitch Slut Stud.” Kenilworth said as he milked Chatter’s cock, completely dry of cum. As he milked Chatter’s cock, Kenilworth smiled as he watched all of Chatter’s body hair from his neck, down, wash from his body, down the drain.

Kenilworth milked several more loads out of the moaning, whimpering Chatter, before Chatter’s balls were completely drained and empty, and were shooting nothing. Kenilworth let go of Chatter’s cock. Then Kenilworth turned the water to cold and rinsed Chatter down. Chatter whimpered as the cold water hit his body. Then Kenilworth turned off the water and pulled Chatter out of the shower and towelled him dry.

“Master has a gift for you, Bitch Slut Stud.” Kenilworth said to Chatter, as he took a cloth pouch, and a bottle of silicon lube from a cupboard on the wall. Kenilworth spread lube on one of his hands and then lubed Chatter’s shrunken cock, and swivelled balls, being careful not to arouse him. Them Kenilworth ripped his hand clean of lube; and then from the cloth pouch he pulled a ribbed, metal Cock cage. Kenilworth had caged many ‘boys’ before, and it did not take long, for him to cage Chatter’s shrivelled member.

“Get dressed and go home, and straight to bed. Tomorrow morning, you will awake refresh and have no memory of what happen. You will not notice that your cock is caged. You will cancel all the appointments you have. And you will return here to me, at 9 am. For what you believe to be another audition. Understand, Bitch Slut Stud?” Kenilworth said to Chatter, “Yes, Sir.”, Chatter answered. Chatter walked into the office, and found his clothes, and quickly dressed. Kenilworth, naked, drying himself and still a little hard, watching Chatter dress, and walk out of the office. Kenilworth smiled, and thought to himself, ‘Yes, he will do well.’

“Taylor deserves better.” Kenilworth said out load, after watching Chatter leave the office; he walked over to the desk in the middle of the office, he then fired up his laptop and clicked on ‘Video/surveillance Link’, which connected to and stored all the surveillance videos for the office. He watched the video of Chatter sucking his cock. Kenilworth became hard watching the videos; he just managed to create a video clip from the video footage, when without touching himself, he Nutted.

Once he had come down from his orgasm high, Kenilworth forwarded the video to his half-brother. He knew Taylor would never accept that Chatter had changed without proof. “It’s for his own good.”, Kenilworth justified to himself, in his mind. But he knew that Taylor would never give up Chatter. So, Kenilworth would have to make sure that Taylor understood, and gave Chatter up.

Kenilworth opened a closet on the far side of the office and smiled “I told you but you wouldn’t believe me.” Kenilworth said, in the closet stood a naked, bound man. Leather straps tightly bound the man, a ball-gag filled his mouth, which was locked tightly in place by straps behind his head, there was a bright red rash all over the man’s head, where it had been dry shaved. The man’s cock was caged in a metal cock-cage, and there were metal nipple clamps on both of his nipples. “How what to do with you, my friend. You’ve known for months what that Douchebag, Chatter, was doing too many of his male clients, as well as my half-brother, his husband. And you did nothing. You not doing anything about it, makes you just as a big Douchebag as Chatter is, Meggie.”

Meggie remained silent, but his eyes revealed his fear of Joey, and this power he seemed to have. Joey grabbed Meggie by the chain that linked his nipple clamps. He pulled Meggie into the office and over to the desk. Kenilworth pushed Meggie face down over the top of the desk, and then fucked Megan’s ass. The agent screamed into the ball-gag in his mouth; the gag muffled most of the scream. “I told you, that I takedown Douchebags like Chatter and those who do nothing to stop them; but you didn’t believe what I told you. Now, perhaps you will. But it’s too late for you, my friend. You’re by nothing but one of my slutty little Cum-slaves very soon.”

Joey knew that he had Chatter under his control, and Pedro would soon join Chatter, as would Meggie, shorty. He smiled as he fucked his soon to be slutty former friend. “Man, you’re not as tight most Douchebags I’ve Fucked, but you’ll do, for now.”, Kenilworth muttered. After another session tomorrow, Kenilworth would order Meggie to move in with him at his mansion in the hills outside of the city, for more training to become his fuck-toy, and to wait for Chatter and Pedro to join them, at the mansion.

TO BE CONTINUED!