The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dorvak Reckoning 6

Flanagan sat in the rented sedan looking at the brand new terminal. Workers were busily replacing Thanksgiving Decorations with Christmas lights and wreaths. Every once in a while, a menorah would be added.

It had been easy enough to get Carlson’s connecting flight departure delayed in Dallas. That had given him and Rukiya plenty of time on the fast military transport to beat him to Tampa

The Big Man knew he was taking a gamble, taking their attention away from Seaside to all the way across the continent. But he’d made a long career out of trusting his instincts. That night in Melbourne, he’d been given an insight. Mind control was not only possible but was actually being practiced. He’d seen for himself the pushy Gadsden woman turned into a would be assassin, then turned off with a few words. If only that fool Aussie had played along, he’d have another plaything. In the end, the Gasdsen woman was too highly connected to abduct.

The five hypnotized prostitutes were a different story. After the ambulance left, he had gone back to the bordello. Throwing his weight around, he got to be alone with the five catatonic women. It took a bit, but eventually figured out the right combination of the music box tune on the Victrola and the words he’d heard the Aussie use. It took much more effort to get the locals to release them to his custody. But even back then he was good at lying and throwing his weight around. Of course, the ladies were more than happy to consent to traveling to the States for “Treatment.”

He grew hard remembering the delights he had in private with the five women, discovering the wonders of absolute hypnotic control. But it was always more than just getting his rocks off. Flanagan saw the future of espionage in these ladies. An army of spies and assassins utterly obedient and utterly loyal.

The only problem was he didn’t know how to make new ones. The fact he had five perfect display models helped, though, as did the rumors the Russians were also working on mind control. He helped exaggerate those dangers and soon had a program well funded from the Black Budget. He even managed over the years to keep it separate from MK ULTRA, the main CIA mind control program.

They made some progress, but his next breakthrough came years later, when he learned of an accused war criminal.

The prison van came to a sudden stop, nearly throwing the one prisoner to the floor.

“Verdammte Scheisse!” Colonel Dr. Helmuth Volkner, formerly of the S.S., was once again reconsidering his surrender to the Americans rather than the Soviets.

He glared at the back door as the military policeman opened it. Stepping inside, the soldier held out a key. Volkner glared at the man, and slowly raised his wrists, the handcuffs connected by chain to the van floor. The soldier helped him out of the van.

The American Lieutenant who commanded his escort joined him on the road side. For a moment, Volkner feared he was about to be shot. But he calmed himself: a roadside bullet was far more the Soviets’ way of doing things. The Americans and British tended to give big speeches in courtrooms about their moral superiority before they shot anyone. They called it “Due Process”.

”Stretch your legs, we’re early.” The Lieutenant spoke as coldly to him as usual. He was never unnecessarily abusive, but Volkner could tell his utter distaste for him.

He watched annoyed as the officer shared cigarettes with his men without offering one to him. He looked down the hill at the giant five sided building. From what he had gathered, it was home to their War Ministry, or whatever they called it. He knew this spot was not accidental. His hosts were sending him a message about who was the new sheriff in town. How typical.

After about ten minutes, a large, black, Cadillac limousine pulled over next to the prison van. A large man got out of the back, staring at Volkner as he did. The Lieutenant walked over to the new arrival and saluted.

”Major Flanagan, sir, may I see your credentials?”

The Big Man did not salute, but handed over his I.D. He never stopped looking at Volkner. Nonplussed, the younger officer continued.

”Sir, I’ve been ordered to remind you of the prisoner’s term of release, he is still to be considered a dangerous enemy combatant who is still subject to an indictment for war crimes.....”

Now the Major turned toward the Lieutenant, and brusquely took an accordion file filled with documents from him. He took out one paper, and quickly signed the paper using the hood of the limo.

He then tore off a carbon copy and handed it to the Lieutenant. He then approached Volkner. After a moment, he turned back to the other officer.

”Fuck off”, nonchalantly said the big man.

Soon, the Cadillac was moving. Volkner sat in back with the Major.

“Welcome to America, Herr Doctor.”

The man’s tone was friendly. Volkner especially noted the respectful use of his professional title. It had been quite some time since anyone had shown such courtesy. But he still did not let his defenses down.

’Where am being taken? I am a German citizen, and I never agreed to extradition from Germany, and I protest that I was not able to consult my court appointed counsel......I was made to...

”Relax, Doc......relax. I think you’ll find your situation has taken a turn for the better.......a huge turn. Thanks to me, you don’t need a lawyer anymore. That is, unless you liked your cell.

”What do you want from me, Major?”

There was an awkward silence.

”Tell me, Herr Doctor.....what do you know about......let me say it right....‘Hypnotic induction and trance depth enhancement via stimulation of the female Peripheral Nervous System.”

Volkner paused. He knew this was the moment of truth, where he could barter his services. Now he had to be especially careful. He prayed that they still hadn’t found his cave in Bavaria where he’d hidden his papers and equipment.

”That’s the title of a theoretical paper I wrote in the thirties. It was just conjecture based on anecdotal information I had gathered, Major.“

”Don’t be so modest, Doc. I’ve reviewed the entire investigation of you. During your time at Dachau, you got a lot further than theory. I will say though, your former subjects deny you did anything to them, to a woman. They’re quite adamant. Too bad for you there’s a lot of other evidence. Look, I can save you all that trouble. I just want you to help me install similar loyalty in other women.

”Yes....I admit I was able to make some scientific progress.” Volkner, unsure of how much the blundering Americans actually knew, decided to keep his cards close.

”You did indeed. Now, relax. We’re not the Ruskies. You will be well compensated for your services, and all of this war crime malarkey will be dropped. And call me Daniel, Helmuth, this uniform is just for show. I got a lot a pull around here. Just play ball with me.......and you won’t regret it.”

Volkner smiled. It will be as easy manipulating these fools as the ones in the S.S. He’ll give them just enough to make them happy, but would always keep to his own agenda.

After an hour, the limo drove through the gates of “Bluebird College for Women.” A security guard carefully checked the Big Man’s credentials. Volkner saw the number of guards, dogs, and fencing and realized this was no college.

It was a small campus, with a dormitory, gym, classroom, and administration buildings. The limo stopped in front of the gym.

The two took their place on hard wooden bleachers. Two folding chairs were set in the middle of the basketball court.

After a time, a man poked his head out of door, and the Big Man nodded his.

The other man, dressed in a white lab coat, came out with two pretty young women in sensible blouses skirts. They looked like typical American office workers but for one thing. Volkner’s immediate attention was the ladies’ bare feet. A pair of soldiers with sidearms escorted the group.

The odd group made it the center. The lab coated man pointed at the chairs, and the two girls sat, their hands folded on their laps.

Volkner studied their placid, nonchalant expressions and noted their abnormal blink rate.

The lab coated man began speaking.

”Good evening, and welcome to tonight’s experiment......” He looked directly at Flannagan. “A little more notice.....we’d been able to put on a better demonstration for you.” The man sounded very nervous.

Flanagan stared at him. “Just get on with it Ted.”

The scientist nodded.

”Yes....right...well, these are two of our top students. On your left is Susan, on the right, Lottie. Both are volunteers, on loan from the Department of the Army. They worked as clerks at the Pentagon.“

Incongruously, the Big Man politely clapped. As for the girls, they continued to just sit, looking a bit bored.

”They are also both in extremely deep hypnotic states. Using our newest techniques, we’ve been able to render them...highly open to our suggestions......within reason.” He turned to the women, and quietly said something to the women. Susan stood up, while Lottie stayed seated. Ted then gestured to one of the soldiers, who then walked over and handed the scientist a pistol.

”I’ve now deepened both of their trances, and I’ve instructed Lottie to ignore us for a bit. Now, Susan, I....I want you to listen to me very carefully.”

Susan turned her head to him.

”Yes, Doctor....I’m listening.”

”Umm...good. Now tell me, Susan, are you and Lottie friends?”

”Sure we are, Doctor......best of friends.”

”Now, Susan....what if I told you that Soviets have replaced Lottie with an agent...one who is a great danger to America?”

”I’d call the FBI. Mr. Hoover knows what to do with Reds.”

”But there is no time. If something isn’t done quickly, thousands of Americans will die.”

Susan appeared to think on this.

”Well, I guess I’d have to take care of it myself, Doctor.” Her voice was matter of fact.

”Good girl. That is indeed what you must do. Take this gun, and shoot this Russian spy in the head. Do it now, Susan.”

The girl took the pistol, stepped around the scientist, and pointed it at Lottie’s head. There was a loud click, then another, then another. For her part, Lottie was examining her own fingernails and yawning. Ted took the gun from her.

”Very good, Susan. You can take your seat now......that’s it...and rest.”

The Big Man clapped again. “Bravo, Ted....But let’s asked our esteemed guest his expert opinion, Helmuth, what did you think of tonight’s performance?”

Volkner smiled coldly. “I’m afraid, not very much, Major.”

Flanagan smiled back at him. “Show me why.”

”Tell this idiot to transfer control to me.”

Ted sputtered, highly indignant.

”Mr. Flanagan.....this Is quite outrageous...these subjects are in a delicate state....I...”

Volkner snorted. “Delicate state......does that sound like effective field agents to you?”

Flanagan looked at Ted.

“Do it.”

Ted’s shoulders slumped. “Alright, ladies, from this point you will hear this man, and do what he says.”

”Yes, sir” said Susan.

”Yes, Doctor”, answered Lottie.

Both women looked at Volkner with mild interest.

“This fool says you two are deeply hypnotized. I think we can do much better, no? Of course we can.”

Volkner took his time skillfully deepening the two. Soon they both sat slumped, their legs splayed, their eyes closed. Volkner gestured for Ted to examine them. “Please, don’t take my word, Doctor.”

Carefully lifting their eyelids, Ted found their eyes rolled up into their heads. He looked at the Big Man and curtly nodded his reluctant agreement.

Volkner smiled and continued.

”Now. Susan. I am only speaking to you. Your doctor here explained how this is not your friend Lotte, but a treacherous Soviet spy. He told you to kill her, no? You can speak, answer me.“

”Yes.”

”But you failed.”

”I.....tried...I pulled the trigger. Just like i practiced.....

“Ya.....Yes, I would guess the gun he gives you is always unloaded. But, my dear, you don’t need bullets to kill such evil. The pistol is quite heavy. Take it, my dear, and bash in the spy’s head. Do it now. Kill the spy before she hurts anyone else.“

Susan took the gun, and stared at it. Her hands shook. She began to cry.

”Yes.....but, wait.....no...I want....to......I want to do right thing......but....I can’t do that....” Her body began shaking with sobs.”

Volkner took the gun from her.

“Listen to me, Leibchen......It’s all fine now. You can forget now about the silly spy. You can relax now...close your eyes and rest.....deep breathes.........be at peace now. Good.”

The sobs faded.

He turned to Flanagan. “This so called experiment was completely contrived.” He turned back to his subject. “Susan, how many time did you and Ted rehearse this farce?”

“Many......times......”

The Big Man sharply turned toward Ted.

“Flannagan......I can explain....you didn’t give me enough time.....always pressuring me for results.”

Volkner was truly enjoying himself now.

”You, see....at a deep level, Susan always knew she’d never have to kill her friend. Imagine this happening in the field. Pathetic.”

The Big Man smiled. “Helmuth....you are as good as advertised. But, to be fair, you haven’t yet seen our star Australian exchange students. Ted, we’re done with these two. Please bring Tara in now.”

Ted looked as if he objected, but he kept his mouth shut.

The two American girls were escorted from the gym with the assistance of the soldiers. Flanagan took the gun from Volkner. He reached into his jacket and took out a pistol clip and traded it for the empty one. He chambered a round, then put the gun on the chair in which Lottie had just sat.

The door opened again, and Ted brought in Tara. She wore a simple dress with short sleeves and was also barefoot. She saw the Big Man and smiled.

”There you are Danny......where you been hiding yourself?” She skipped over and gave him a big hug.

”How are you doing, Darlin?”

”S’truth all the blokes here are top notch......but to be honest, me and my gals are ready to go home. When do you think we can?”

“Why, Darlin, remember?.......You’re all going home next week.”

Tara looked confused for a second, then blinked rapidly, then broke to an even bigger smile.

”That’s right......next week. Of course Danny....we’re all going home next week.”

Flanagan pulled away and snapped his fingers. A music box melody came over a speaker.

The effect on Tara was immediate and profound. Her smile faded and her arms fell to her sides.

Flanagan chuckled, then said: “Barefoot Tara, are you with me?” His sounded like he was asking her out on a date.

”Yes, sir. I am with you and I am your barefooted servant.”

Volkner was impressed. This one seemed far deeper than Susan. Flanagan laughed again.

”I gotta tell you, Helmuth.......that get’s me goin every time. I can sure see why you got in this business. Now, if you excuse me, I got some catching up to do with Tara here. Tara, lets go ‘off duty’.”

The effect was again immediate. Her shoulders relaxed as she closed her eyes briefly while she slowly licked her lips. Her hands went up and released her auburn colored hair to her shoulders. Then she slid out of her dress. She was unsnapping her bra when Ted finally interjected.

”Flanagan....I must protest.....this is highly.......”

Tara was now pressing her now fully nude body against Flanagan’s trying to kiss him. He move his face so he could continue speaking. Rebuffed, she turned her efforts to kissing his chest and neck.

”Unethical, Ted......is that the word you’re searching for, Pal? As unethical as the little parties you give for your friends with our Australian guests? Did you really think I didn’t know? I mean, who could blame you...there’s no denying they’re hot minxes....I wouldn’t even mention it if you were any good at your job.”

Ted was speechless, so the Big Man continued. “You’re fired, Ted. You’ll be taken care of..... I’m sure Uncle Sam can find something else for you to do. In the meantime, be a sport and show Helmuth here around. Start with the lab. Be nice, I still haven’t decided where you should be transferred.”

With that, Flanagan started to passionately kiss Tara.

Defeated, Ted started towards the far exit on the other side of the gym.

Volkner did not care about the melodrama. He had a million questions about what he’d seen.

”Tell me....how.....”

Volkner’s question was interrupted by a loud bang and Ted’s head exploding.” He looked back and saw Flanagan smiling and Tara holding the pistol. Her face was devoid of any emotion. Then the doors opened in all directions and the gym was flooded with soldiers. They all pointed their guns at Tara.

“It’s ok boys......just a tragic accident. The gun dropped, and it went off when she picked it up.” Flanagan’s voice sounded as if he knew no one believed him, and that he didn’t give a damn.”

A sergeant kneeled at Ted’s body. “Yes, sir. We’ll get this all cleaned up Lickety Split.” He sounded like events like this were not uncommon.

All of Volkner’s bravado was gone. He stood there shaking when Tara and Flanagan joined him. The Big Man put his beefy arm around the German’s shoulders.

”Mein Gott.....What kind of madhouse is this?”, Volkner stammered..

”Shame, huh? Don’t let it bother you, Pal. He had it coming.”

Volkner stared at the nude, entranced Tara. “You....you’re making Dorvak frauen......Dorvak women?”

”More like collecting them, for now, Helmuth. That’s why I brought you over. I want to get into production. By the way, I found your cache of equipment and papers. It’s all waiting for you.”

Helmuth knew he had few options, but also that he had to manage this madman’s expectations. He decided to tell the truth.......to a degree.

”I made great progress, it is true. But I will never be able to totally replicate the Dorvak Method. Through the help of the SS, I gathered most of the known fragments of it. But Dorvak was not the sole creator......he had a partner....Count Ernesto Spenzini. He also wrote his contributions down......but no one has ever gotten their hands on that portion.”

”So why should I keep you around, Helmuth?”

”I....I can make Dorvak Frauen. It will be not as quick, nor as easy. Our candidates will have to be screened for hypnotic susceptibility and certain preconditioning. Women already subject to rigid thought processes. With my current understanding of the Method........think two years of processing to create one of these.” He pointed at Tara.

Flanagan smiled his broad smile.

”We’ll get started in the morning, Helmuth. Would be rude to stand up my date here.”

* * *

Volkner stepped out of the conference room. Flanagan lead the other luminaries out to their waiting lunches. Volkner lingered by the secretary’s desk.

”And how are you, Susan?” The girl was still quite pretty, despite the years.

”I’m doing great, Dr. Volkner. I meant to tell you, congratulations on your citizenship. Have you decided on where you’re taking your sabbatical?”

”No, my dear....I’m still waiting for your assistance.”

Susan looked confused. “Me?”

Volkner smiled and said “In the exalted spirit world t’is true.

“You held of men the highest standing.” The secretary’s voice was barely above a whisper.

“Are you with me, Barefoot Susan?”

“Yes, Master....I now hold you in the highest standing.”

“Wonderful. Do you have the file I need?”

“Yes, Master.” She opened her desk and pulled out a folder, then handed it to Volkner.

He opened it, and read.

”Hmmmmm, Kenneth Dorvak, last known address, Chicago, Illinois. Susan....Before you leave, tonight please book me a morning flight to Chicago, and a room at the Drake Hotel. Now, when I awaken you, you’ll have no memory of procuring this file, or giving it to me. We only discussed my trip. Is that clear?”

”Yes, Master.”

”Excellent. Oh..You’re right ..we should celebrate my achievements . You will come my quarters around 8 to congratulate me. Bring Miss Lottie, if you can. Now, close your eyes and wake when you hear me shut the door.”

”Yes, Master.”

Volkner put the folder into his brief case and left.

* * *

“THE FUCK YOU MEAN HE’S DEAD?” The vessels in Flanagan’s temples were pulsing and his face was beet red.

The field agent stammered: “Attempted hold up, apparently, Sir.

”The fuck you say.......probably the Russians.”

”Anything possible, Sir, but murdering one of ours in our home court? Not likely. The reports from the Seaside Police Department all check out.....there’s a sworn affidavit by an eyewitness...a.....a....here it is....Norma Breckinridge. One of our agents interviewed her, thought she was legit. It looks like Volkner was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

Flanagan turned his attention to a scientist in the room.

”This changes nothing. NOTHING! Got it? You keep us on schedule or I’ll find someone else. We have operations lined up, and I can’t keep using the Australian girls. We’re down to three of them. Get the new girls processed.....you’ve been shadowing Volkner, it’s your show now. Promote the new kid....Pace....he seems to have an aptitude for it.”

* * *

Flanagan quickly walked across the hot tarmac of Andrews Base Air Force. He generally preferred the amenities of First Class travel on commercial airliners, but the word had come he was needed to be back pronto.

His second in command, Arthur Givens, waited for him in the back of a limo. The young black man was both smart and ambitious.

“Welcome back, Boss, how was Saigon?”

“Not so good for Uncle Sam, Givens, but great for us. We sent ten local gals we Dorvaked into North Vietnam on high profile termination ops. Six confirmed successes, one probable success, one target critically injured. All ten of the gals self terminated without any operational compromise. I think we’ve proved our value.”

”That’s fantastic, Boss.”

”Now, Givens....why the fuck am I back here?”

Givens picked up his briefcase.

”It all started with a file audit. According to the records, you requested a background check back in 59. The records show it got done, but there’s no file.”

”Background check, on who?”

“Here’s where it gets interesting, Boss. Subject: Kenneth Dorvak.”

”The fuck you say.....I’d remember anyone with that last name.”

“I know, so I had forensics look at the request form. Someone forged your signature.....someone female.”

”I used to let Susan sign things for me when I was away.”

”I know. So I paid our cute little retired secretary a visit. I get her alone, and I trigger her. She tells me Volkner ordered her to do it, and that she gave him the file, right before his final vacation. He then flies to Chicago, then to L.A. The rest, you know, he gets killed in Seaside, California. You know who else gets killed that same day? Kenneth Dorvak, plus a couple of local gangsters.”

”You gotta be shitting me.”

“Turns out her stepdaughter pretty much owns the town, and the local cops. She’s also part owner of the detective agency her stepmom works at. And it gets even better, Boss. I used some of our assets to run surveillance on the Breckinridge broad, the eyewitness, Norma.” He handed the Big Man a black and white photo of Norma eating her bag lunch outside of Johnny’s building.

Flanagan whistled. “Now there’s a babe. She looks like Veronica Lake. Wait a second.....when was this photo taken?”

”Last week. According to her birth certificate, you are looking at a 48 year old woman. I double checked it myself. Then there’s this...this is a full body shot.” He handed another photo. “Notice the lack of footwear?”

”So, she took off her shoes during her lunch.”

“Here’s her with her rich stepdaughter shopping.” He handed another photo. Both ladies were barefoot.

The Big Man tried to hide his growing excitement. “So....it’s California. Lots of rich nut jobs.”

Givens pressed on. “Kenneth Dorvak opened a club in 59, in Seaside. Our asset broke in, and found two rooms with these plumbing fixtures in the floor. Look familiar?”

They looked very similar to the foot bath set ups they had back in Virginia. Flanagan was convinced.

”These women are Dorvak Frauen....and Volkner died trying to get the full, complete Process from Kenneth Dorvak, that’s what you’re saying.

Givens smiled and nodded. “There’s a lot more, Boss. Circumstantial, but my moneys on it. What we...what you’ve been looking for all these years might be all there. Imagine, no more screening for ideal subjects.......no more spending months brainwashing them, no more psychotic breaks.”

The Big Man closed his eyes and thought.

“Ok.......I want to know everything there is to know about these women......about everyone connected to them....The detective agency....and Seaside Fucking California.”

”Already started on it, Boss.”

”Good. I’ll run this op personally. We don’t need to bother Langley about this......not yet, any way. Let’s keep this in the family, understand?”

”Sure, Boss.”

* * *

Flanagan’s reverie was broken by a crackle in his earpiece. It was Rukiya’s, whispering.

”Target 30 meters out.”

The Big Man checked the dart gun, and stepped out into the Florida sun.