The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dorvak Reckoning 5

Norma had never seen why people were so fixated on holidays like Thanksgiving. To say family meant little to her was an understatement. Growing up, her only thought was when she could leave and make her fortune. By her late teens, she’d look at her movie magazines and realized she was prettier than the starlets on display. Sure, her parents would try and make a big deal of the holidays, but they and the familial interactions they brought only bored her to tears. When she left home at seventeen, she was sure she was done with such nonsense.

Norma Breckinridge believed she should celebrate everyday, so long as the celebration was about her. Truth be told, she’d been celebrating for a while now. Throughout the day, she’d alternate between the coke mirror on the bar, and her goblet size wine glass.

She was now a queen, the ruler of all she surveyed. And what did royalty do on special days? They threw feasts in their name for all the peasants. The idea greatly amused her. She loved being the center of attention, and she probably would have been that even if most of the guests weren’t in profound states of the deepest hypnosis. She wore an exquisite black dinner gown with a plunging neck line showing off her perfect breasts. Her décolletage was only marred by flecks of cocaine that stood out against her tan.

Of course, not everyone could be a dinner guest. Angelina Dupuis, in an upgraded “sexy waitress” costume, stood ready at the serving board to serve Norma and her Court.

Her realm had grown and grown, so it wasn’t practical for all them to join the fun. She therefore kept it to her most special servants. To her left, sat Trevor, looking spiffy in a black suit and tie with a fedora. The bandages were finally removed, but Norma didn’t mind the scar. After all, Johnny had his share of those. Too bad Trev was still limited to broth.

On her other side sat Fatso Carlson, now working through his second serving of stuffing. Occasionally, He would pick up and work a drum stick. Norma took care to brush her bare toes against his shin, under his pants cuff. He was repulsive, but he important, for now, at least. She knew how to keep men like him on the string. You had to give them hope they could someday have you. She knew this meant she might have to sleep with him to keep his loyalty. She would do what she had to do. If she could sleep with a living fossil like Old Man Breckinridge or the Nazi psychiatrist Volkner, she could sleep with anyone. At least she never had to do it with Otto the Swedish Mountain.

Fatso leaned in to whisper to Norma.

”Look, I know you said no business during Thanksgiving Dinner, but later...I got some news for you....big news.”

Norma, relieved he didn’t expel any bits of turkey into her ear, simply nodded.

On the other side of Fatso sat Nancy and Dori. Every queen needed a chancellor to run things, and Nancy had proven herself during Angie’s failed attempt to trigger her goddess. Now the former diner owner ran Norma’s household.

Gloria, the hypnotized hypnotherapist sat directly across from her Goddess. Sylvia, the surgeon was next to her. All the hypnotized women made pleasant small talk, just as their Goddess had commanded.

Off to the side, Patty sat at a folding card table, as befitted her child like mannerisms and pigtails.

Angie approached Norma, her eyes cast respectfully downward.

”Is Goddess ready for dessert?”

”Oh.....I couldn’t.....could I? I shouldn’t....oh, the heck with it......Waitress, bring your Goddess a sliver of pumpkin pie. Just a touch whip cream, I have to keep my figure for my Johnny.....and for Harry, of course. Oh, before you go, make sure Mr. Dupuis has had enough.” Her slurring was becoming pronounced.

“Yes, Goddess.”

Norma then got up and staggered to the bar to do another line.

Angie robotically half turned and looked down at Trevor.

”More broth, Mr. Dupuis?” Her tone was utterly impersonal.

He couldn’t look at her. He’d been hopeful after their encounter in the hall outside Norma’s room. But there had been nothing since. He’d probably just imagined seeing it. Even if there was something real in her eyes at that moment, her multiple visits to the “Spa” had probably drowned what was left of her soul.

That’s when Angie gently kicked his shin. He barely covered his surprise. Growing up, whenever Angie wanted to get Petey’s or his attention or to emphasize a point to them, she’s give them a playful kick on the lower leg. Since she was usually shoeless, it never hurt.

He looked up.

”Are you sure, Mr. Dupuis? Perhaps, more wine?”

He looked hopefully at her and was rewarded by the same flicker of emotion in her eyes. He again shook his head, but chanced a small smile. Angie did not smile back, but her chin slightly dropped, as if she was nodding. She then looked at his unused fork, then glanced to the ground. She then looked back at him. It took a moment for Trevor to comprehend, then he moved his hand until the fork fell to the ground.

“Let me get that, Mr. Dupuis”, she tonelessly murmured.

She kneeled so that his body blocked Norma’s. She found the fork and slowly stood. When she was closest to his ear, she whispered “8 pm.”

Then she walked away to get the pie.

Norma, coke mission accomplished, ambled back to the table to where Nancy and Dori placidly sat with empty plates. They were discussing the weather, but stopped for their Goddess

Norma was growing bored, and wanted entertainment.

”Now, I know what two confirmed dykes like you two want for dessert...well...Nancy deserves a reward.....go ahead...show Johnny Boy here how to love a woman.....he needs a lesson or two. Kiss.....like you’re alone..on a date.”

Nancy took the lead and gently took Dori’s face in her hands.

”Baby.....I love you so much.” Nancy’s voice was a throaty murmur.

The two began tenderly kissing each other’s lips and faces.

Norma groaned. “This ain’t a church social girls. Let’s see some heat....some passion.”

Nancy’s face grew flush. “You’re so beautiful, Baby.....so beautiful....I want you...want you so bad. “

Dori threw herself into Nancy’s arms, then her back was on the table, sending dish-ware and food to the floor. Nancy lay on her. They began kissing and licking each other, pulling at each other’s dresses.

Trevor sadly looked at the floor.

”That’s better.” Norma laughed as she sauntered back to her seat. She emptied her goblet, and saw Trevor was not watching.

“You’re a real stick in the mud Johnny. Aw.....who needs you, you or your fucking family. Get out.

Fucking party’s over....the rest of you go away...I wanna play with my toys now.“ She was heavily slurring now.

On cue, the other hypnotized women got up and nonchalantly strode out of the dining room. A goon came and took Trevor away.

Fatso was the last to get up. “I told you....We gotta talk.....it’s important.” He leaned in to whisper in Norma’s ear. “Spender used his Diners’ Club Card at a titty bar near Tampa, Florida.......several times.......recent.”

The import of these words penetrated Norma’s intoxication. She squealed and threw herself into Carlson’s arms. Her tongue explored his mouth. Then she pulled away.

”Get going, Lover. Do your job...kill Spender, everyone with him.”

”I....I thought you wanted the kid alive?”

“A girl can change her mind...I don’t want any more Dupuis around me...I don’t even know how much longer I’ll keep the two I got....Go to Florida.....kill—’em all there....you do that for Goddess, you and I will have a real party...just the two of us.”

Fatso smiled his reptilian smile. “Consider it done, Mrs. B.”

He left, leaving her to her entertainment.

Norma watched the two lesbian lovers for a while. After a bit, she noticed that even after she had commanded them to add heat, they never stopped gazing at each other with tender care. Norma suddenly felt empty and jealous.

“Stop. On your knees for your Goddess.”

The two broke off, and obeyed.....sliding to the floor.

”You both love me.....with all your heart. Nothing else matters, just your Goddess. I’m the one you love...the only one you love. Me.....only me.” She sauntered over to the two.

They now stared at her in utter adoration. Their love for each other was forgotten. There was only their Goddess.

”Start with my toes, work your way up.”

”Yes, Goddess.”

Slaves in togas came in, clearing the table, but the three lovers didn’t notice.

After Norma had came several times, she made the other two stop. She went back to the bar for more coke. She looked at Nancy with appreciation.

”I must say, Nancy, you are looking scrumptious today. Forgive my rudeness, but just how old are you, dear?

“I’m fifty, Goddess.”

”That’s right, you were one of the first gals Kenny Dorvak processed, weren’t you?”

”I was the second, Goddess. Dori was the very first.”

”Well...let’s hear the tale, Nancy.”

”Yes, Goddess.

* * *

Nancy was beyond mad. She was hurt. The club had booked its biggest act ever, and her bartender and one of her servers were late. What was most hurtful was Nancy was sure they were together.

To settle her mind, she listened to the rehearsing quintet. They were great.

”Fantastic, Melodious....just fantastic.”

The piano playing leader just smiled back.

The front door opened, letting in rain and the two missing employees,

”Sorry, Nancy.....We’re so sorry”. Dori looked truly apologetic. Kenny, however had his typical insouciant smirk. Nancy thought about throwing an ashtray at his goateed face. Instead, she just said:

“You, asshole....wash the glassware.”

He made a big show of kissing Dori, then slowly did what he was told. Dori walked over.

”I really mean it, I’m sorry, Honey...we just lost track.”

Nancy shook her head. “You never came back to the apartment last night. I was worried sick about you. And you’re out all night....with him? A loser thrown out of Medical School.”

”He’s not so bad. He makes me laugh. He can be real sweet....he’s just a bit lost.”

”And you’re going to save him. Boy, that’s always worked out for you Dori. You’re my best friend......it kills me...you gotta find someone who deserves you. Kenny....he’s just a loser who’s gonna sponge you dry.“

”Just give him another chance.....let him try his mentalist act again on a slow night.”

Nancy snorted. “Another chance? I can still hear the boos from his last try. No way.”

“I’m telling you, he’s getting better...last night he almost had me into a trance.”

Nancy was stunned. “You let that two bit Bela Lugosi try and hypnotize you? Are you out of your mind?”

The question hung in the air when the club door swung open again.

The elderly woman came in, leaning on a cane. Her clothing appeared expensive but forty years out of style. In her other hand she carried a black attaché case.

Nancy figured the old woman was lost. “Can I help you, ma’am?”

“My name is Mrs. Lorna Dorvak. I’m looking for my great nephew.....his name is Kenneth....Kenneth Dorvak....I understand he is employed here.” Her voice sounded oddly empty.

Dori ran over. “It’s so nice to meet you, Mrs. Dorvak. I’m Dori....I’m Kenny’s girl. He’s in the back....Let me take you.”

“We open in three hours, Dori.” Nancy called, in her best club owner voice. But on the inside, she was still reeling from Dori saying she was Kenny’s girl.

* * *

The next day, Nancy and Dori were taking a walk by Lake Michigan.

”You wouldn’t believe it Honey. So it turns out his great uncle was some kind of great hypnotist. Mrs. Dorvak has been looking for Kenny for years to give him his inheritance.”

”Don’t tell me he’s rich, now.” Nancy thought about having to hire a new bartender.

”I think so......But that’s not the big news. Aunt Lorna’s teaching him all his great uncle’s secrets. He says it’s gonna make him a big star.”

”Just don’t let him put the whammy on you. You’re dizzy enough already, Dor.”

* * *

Nancy was finishing breakfast when she heard Dori let herself into the apartment. She decided to ignore her roommate.

”Hi Honey.” Dori’s voice was tentative.

Nancy kept staring at her cereal bowl.

”Don’t be mad, Nancy......we’ve been working so hard...it just makes sense I stay there. And I know.....we both left you in a lurch at the club. We want to make it up to you....have you over for dinner tonight. We want to show you something....something real special. Please....please, Honey.

Dori sounded so earnest, Nancy melted a bit. That’s when she noticed.

“Where the Hell are your shoes, Dori?”

Dori had a vacant look as she blinked rapidly. Then life returned to her big blue eyes.

”Oh.....it just feels good to go barefoot. You oughta try it.”

* * *

Norma, growing sober, thought about what she had just heard. Then a question formed in her mind.

”But why Seaside? Why’d Kenny bring you two to our quaint little town?“

“It was a condition of his inheritance, Goddess. If he wanted the rest of the money, he had to come here. His Great Aunt had already bought the old VFW, and it was already being turned into a nightclub for him.”

* * *

Angie followed the pretty girl with the tray out of the kitchen. It was time to give Trevor his nightly bowl of broth. Once they were alone in a corridor, she ran up close to the girl, praying she’d correctly remembered the girl’s name and trigger.

”Barefoot Allie must listen. Hey baby gonna make it happen, take the world in a love embrace.”

The girl stopped dead in her tracks and turned to look at Angie.

”Fire all your guns at once and......explode into space.”

Angie looked around, they were still alone.

“OK, Barefoot Ally, listen close. Give me the tray. Now, I want you to stand in that closet and wait for me...keep quiet as a mouse.....I’ll come back in a bit. Scoot.”

The girl obeyed. Angie used her foot to close the closet door. She then took the tray to Trevor’s room. The guard there looked surprised.

”Where’s Allie?”

”Still cleaning the dining room.......they asked me to bring Johnny’s tray, Master, and I have obeyed.”

The Guard checked the tray, then got up, and unlocked the door.

She went into the room, the door closing behind her.

Trevor stood and tried to say “Mom”. It came out as a hoarse grunt. She put the tray down and they embraced.

“My boy....my sweet boy.”

Finally, she firmly pulled away. Both were crying.

“I have a plan...we going to get out of this madhouse, Trev.....but you gotta do what I say.”

He went over and furiously wrote on a pad. She read it.

”Why don’t I just trigger Norma. I tried Trevor.......Now I can’t form the words.”

He wrote another note.

”I’m not awake, Trev........I’m still hypnotized.....I just got a better Master now.....“

He looked quizzically at her. She smiled. “We don’t got time now, Trev. You just gotta trust me. I gotta go now, Honey. Now listen....I need you do something to help me get you out of here.“

She quickly mapped out her plan. When she was done she went to the door.

”Don’t forget to flush those notes, Kid.”

She knocked on the door.