The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dorvak Reckoning 14

To most eyes, Count Ernesto Clement Spenzini floated in a glass tube filled with green potions. But the truth was he was swimming in power....pure, ill gained power.

Sometimes he slept, sometimes he dreamed, sometimes he thought with great acuity. Often, he did all three at the same time.

For the moment, the Dark Count basked in the realization of how far he’d come.

It’d been dark days after his rescue in World War Two Australia. He’d had the foresight to fully train faithful Lorna Dorvak in the various life prolonging contingency plans he’d prepared. But his science was not enough. He’d floated in a deathlike coma, life slowly bleeding from him.

But he had taught Lorna arts other than science. His Dark Sponsor responded to her pleas. Spenzini would be allowed conscious life, in return, The Sponsor would be appeased by sacrifice. Mostly He fed on the wills of all the Dorvak Women. But His was a dark appetite, and for some gifts He demanded blood.

Soon, few of his Lornas, the hypnotized women who took over his care from the original Lorna Dorvak, remained.

But the sacrifice had been worth it. Spenzini woke and found new powers. When Kenny Dorvak began processing new Dorvak Women, the Count’s Dark Sponsor rewarded him with even more power and consciousness.

But then Johnny and Angie Dupuis had ended Kenny Dorvak’s career. The blood rituals began again to keep the Dark Sponsor placated.

Though trapped in his decrepit undead body, his mind travelled the Earth. It could touch the minds of Dorvak Women, and influence them in their sleep. But it was so hard. He understood so little of what the outside world had become. Often, he’d be on the brink of a success only to be thwarted by his own inability to stay awake and focused.

He’d been surprised to learn that elements of the Dorvak Protocol had fallen into the hands of the American CIA, He’d made sure to create a contingency plan for those amateurs.

Then he’d found Norma Breckinridge.

She was not weak willed. Quite the opposite. But, her own darkness and will to dominate made her open to his influence. She’d do anything to become her old, bad self.

Norma utterly fascinated him. Most men couldn’t see anything other than her physical beauty. Not the Count. He saw in her a kindred soul. She had a similar mixture of remarkable mind, powerful will, and darkness of the soul. He spent years studying her as she slept. He fell in love with her in his own perverse way. When he dreamed, it was of being physically with her. He began pleading with the Sponsor. Surely there was some sacrifice that could grant him the ability to walk the Earth as a man again.

The Sponsor stayed silent

He spent years studying Norma. First he learned how Johnny Dupuis and his wife had amateurishly created a dual personality in her subconscious. While they carelessly used Good Norma, Bad Norma was always there like a subterranean volcano. It took time, but he’d made Bad Norma to erupt.

That was the turning of the tide. Bad Norma had gone right to work. Soon, so many more women were processed and put through the hypnotic ritual. The Dark Sponsor fed on each of their souls and Spenzini was rewarded with more power and consciousness.

All the while, he dissected Norma’s memories. He learned of her infatuation with Sinatra. That gave him the tool to strengthen his hold over her.

Then, through his astral travels, the Count found the other woman in his life. The woman who’d a century earlier had so horribly disfigured him. The woman who’d failed to kill the fool Roosevelt for him. The woman who’d nearly caused his death in Australia three decades earlier.

The Bitch Briar Gasdsen.

He began stalking her in her sleep. He learned how despite her love for the Australian officer, she’d never stopped yearning for Armand Dupuis. Even more compelling, she’d never forgiven herself for murdering the Sikh giant, Singh.

That knowledge, along with the Sponsor’s increasing gifts, allowed him to dominate his greatest enemy.

Soon, he came up with a plan. He would kill two birds with one stone. He would have Briar perform the blood sacrifice on Trevor and Peter, thus extinguishing the Dupuis line forever. If that wasn’t enough, he would command her to kill Angela Dupuis and Spender as well. Then he would wake her and watch her go mad at the new blood on her hands.

This time the Sponsor responded. Such a perverse sacrifice would indeed be rewarded. Spenzini would again walk the Earth, building a kingdom of hypnotized women, his slave queen Norma at his side.

It was time for all his pawns to come to him.

* * *

Angie was dressed in capris and a blouse. All of the slaves were again in street clothes due to the news crew being on property for the noon interview. She stood outside Nancy’s office and gathered herself. It wasn’t easy maintaining the constant facade of a hypnotized zombie.

At least she was well rested. She’d actually been allowed to sleep until 6 am. Her nighttime duties had been drastically reduced. Goddess....Norma..... had gone through a drastic behavioral transformation. Angie had been commanded to remove all narcotics and booze from her room. Even better, Norma had seemed to lose interest in using her or Trevor for her perverse nightly games.

Of course, this also caused concern. If Norma was no longer entertained by her and Trev, why is she still keeping them around. It couldn’t be for any good. Angie knew the day of their escape couldn’t come at a better time.

She entered the First Slave’s office.

Inwardly, it broke her heart to see Nancy and Dori. They had been her best friends. Now, thanks to Dorvak’s hypnotism, she meant less than nothing to the two.

Sweet, naive, Dori was easy to fool. But Nancy had always been smart, and now all of that intelligence was devoted to her Goddess.

“Oh, Angela. I was about to call for you. Tell the kitchen to be ready with Goddess’ breakfast. She’s bound to be famished after the interview.”

The words hit Angie like a physical blow. She spoke without thinking.

”But, the interview isn’t until noon....”

Nancy sharply looked up at her. Angie knew she was blowing it. Now, even Dori was gazing closely at her.

She made her voice and expression utterly blank.

”I just want to always be ready to serve my Goddess.”

Nancy’s face softened.

“Just get her breakfast, Waitress.”

Angie gave a short bow and padded out of the room.

Without a word, Nancy went to the door and quietly cracked it. She saw Angie going around the corner. She followed her this way until she she saw Angie enter the slave dining hall. She crept up, and saw Angie deep in conversation with a slave.

Nancy retreated, and found a house phone. She dialed her office extension.

”Dori....listen....I need Barefoot Allie’s trigger phrase....”

* * *

Trevor had been dressed since before Dawn, in his odd Film Noire clothing. Today was the day. His notes with the lyrics for the “Mary Tyler Moore Show Theme” were in his pants pocket, and the steak knife hidden in his suit jacket.

Noon couldn’t get here quick enough.

* * *

Gus looked in disgust at the two women currently on camera. The interview was taking place on the front lawn.

Talia had called him and Jose at 4:30 in the morning saying the noon interview had to be moved up. When he angrily asked why, Talia had just cryptically said it’s what Norma Breckinridge wanted and hung up on him.

Any frustration Gus had before was now tripled. Instead of a takedown of con artist and cult leader, Talia was fawning and praise full of the Breckinridge. She even was doing the interview barefoot like all of the other nut jobs present.

Gus was so disappointed. He’d believed in Talia Whitcomb, feeling she was more than a pretty face. While others couldn’t see past her resemblance to the television actress Mary Tyler Moore, he saw her determined intelligence.

That is until this farce of an interview. At least they seemed to be winding up.

”Mrs. Breckinridge, on behalf of myself and all of News Seven’s viewers, I want to thank you for giving so much time to talk to me.”

”Oh please, Talia....I’m just Norma. And I thank you for the opportunity to show the World what we have to offer.”

Jose elbowed Gus and pointedly looked downward. Gus followed his gaze down.

He saw that out of the camera shot, Norma’s barefoot was stroking Talia’s.

They were literally playing footsie.

* * *

Barefoot Jane spoke for a time with Angie. She then headed for the garage. After five minutes, she emerged. She sauntered past the two guards to one of Goddess’s many cars. She carried a pail, rags and towels. She ignored the guards’ wolf calls. They hadn’t got close enough to smell the turpentine in the pail. Putting the car between herself and the men, she opened the gas cap. Then, she started shoving a turpentine soaked rag into the car. When that was done, she moved to the next car.

* * *

Jose loaded the van while Gus vented his anger on Talia.

”What the Hell was that Talia?”

“What do you mean?” The reporter actually sounded sincerely confused.

“I never figured you for a sell out, Talia. How’d she get to you?”

She just stood in shock at his rancor. He sadly shook his head, his voice now more quiet.

“Just get in the van Talia. And please put your shoes on....try and be a professional.’

* * *

Barefoot Allie emerged from Trevor’s room, the song lyrics hidden under her shirt . She’d just told Trev that the escape’s time was now. He gave her the lyrics to give to Barefoot Angie, just in case he failed to escape.

Now it was time for her next task. She spoke to Trevor’s guard.

“Pardon me, sir. I think Mr. Dupuis is real sick.”

The burly man got up, and went into the room.

Barefoot Angie went to find Angie and deliver the lyrics. She turned the corner and found herself face to face with Nancy and three male thugs.

”Now, what are you up to, Barefoot Allie?”

Barefoot Allie stood frozen, having no orders from Angie that covered this situation.

Then Nancy triggered her, and Barefoot Allie once again belonged heart and soul to Goddess.

Suddenly, a fire alarm began to ring.

Dori ran up.

”Nancy......the house is on fire.....the kitchen......”

There was a series of explosions from the outside.

Nancy turned to the guards.

“These are all distractions.......secure Trevor Dupuis.”

* * *

Barefoot Gaby ignored the sound of the alarm and the exploding car. She reached up and turned off the house’s main circuit.

* * *

Trevor nudged the guard’s body with his foot. There was no responsive movement. The steak knife was buried to the hilt in the man’s neck.

He entered the now darkened hallway.

* * *

Angie stood hidden behind a palm tree by the driveway watching the bickering news crew load their van. The engine started and the van came slowly towards her, headed for the gate. Then the explosions came from the car park on the other side of the mansion. Then, the fire alarm sounded, confirming that her other slaves had obeyed.

To her horror, the van stopped in the driveway. The news crew got out of the van and started pulling their camera out. They weren’t leaving, they were going to film the fire.

She couldn’t wait for Trevor any longer. She ran to the news van.

She desperately tried to remember the show theme lyrics.

Gus saw her first.

”Hey, Lady. What the Hell is going on?”

Angie brushed past him heading straight to Talia. She closed her eyes, concentrating. She opened her eyes and spoke

”Barefoot Talia must listen.” She began to sing. “Who can turn the World on with her smile?”

Talia just stared at her. Gus glared at her.

”Very funny lady....we get it. She looks like Mary Tyler Moore. Just move along...we got a story to shoot.”

Angie desperately tried to remember the next line.

”You can take a nothing day, and somehow make it seem worthwhile.”

Still nothing. And Angie was out of lyrics.

Jose the cameraman came to her rescue. “Me and the Mrs. love that show.” He began to sing. “Well it’s you girl should know it...”

Before he could say the next line, Talia spoke in a monotone.

“With each glance and every little movement I show it.” Her hands slowly fell loose at her sides and she kicked off her sandals.

They stared at her. Gus spoke first.

”What’s up Talia?”

Angie shook her head. “She doesn’t hear you.......this guy triggered her....she’ll only respond to him.” Angie pointed at Jose.

”What the Hell are you talking about, Lady?”

”We don’t have time for this......we have to leave, now.”

“We’re going nowhere, Lady, until you tell me what’s wrong with Talia.”

”The simple version is this. Norma hypnotized her. Say the right words, and she obeys.”

Jose had put down his equipment.

”Jeez...it’s just like that movie.....”The Manchurian Something.” He looked at the reporter. He spoke in a theatrical voice. “Talia......stand on one foot.”

Talia looked at the cameraman.

”Yes, Master.” Her foot slowly raised off the ground.

Gus made a decision. “Okay......everybody in the van, time to leave this lunatic asylum.”

Before anyone could move, Norma spoke through a megaphone.

”Yoo Hoo, Waitress......”

To Angie’s horror, a badly beaten Trevor stood next to Norma. A guard held a pistol to his head. Several men with drawn guns were running towards them.

She turned to Gus. “Go....take her to her uncle....he’s a senator, right?”

”Congressman. But what about you?”

Jose already had Talia in the van.

”I can’t leave my boy....GO!”

She headed to the house, and didn’t look back, even to the sound of the van crashing through the gate.