The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Donna, True Hypnotist: Part Two

Goddess Donna continues her domination of Peggy, as well as her quest to become a more powerful hypnotist

Peggy sat calmly on Donna’s couch in the dark, waiting for her former friend to come home. She was relaxed, feeling confident in herself and her skills as a hypnotist.

She was going to make Donna pay severely for betraying her and stealing from her.

Peggy was wearing a dark purple short-sleeved blouse that showed off her bare shoulders, along with a long denim skirt. Her hair was in a fancy French braid, and she wore sparkling diamond chandelier-style earrings. Her favorite amethyst pendant hung around her neck on a delicate gold chain. She was barefoot, her toenails painted midnight purple, and she wore a gold heart toe ring on her left smallest toe, along with a silver band with a small amethyst on her right middle toe.

She didn’t have to wait long for Donna to enter the room.

“Welcome home, honey,” Peggy said sweetly, switching on a lamp on the table beside her.

Donna looked startled, then narrowed her eyes at Peggy.

She wore heavy makeup and a blue halter top to go with a short, tight black skirt. She had on plenty of jewelry including large silver hoop earrings, silver bracelets, rings, an anklet and a silver ring on her left middle toe. Her feet were bare, and her finger and toenails were painted black.

“How dare you break into my home?” she asked quietly, her expression indignant.

Peggy smirked.

“I do as I please, Donna. Just like you, you greedy selfish bitch,” she retorted.

“What do you want?” Donna asked, eyeing Peggy dangerously.

“You know what I want, cunt; my book. The one you stole. Give it to me now,” Peggy replied calmly.

“Or what?” Donna asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Or I will take it, and you will be very, very sorry,” Peggy said icily.

Donna laughed at her.

“You think you can hypnotize me? Go ahead, give it your best shot, and we will see who is sorry,” she said haughtily.

“You asked for this, bitch,” Peggy said, rising to her feet.

Donna stood calmly, hands on her hips and her expression unconcerned.

“I am going to enjoy dominating you, Peggy,” she said coolly.

Peggy scowled at her.

“Donna, I was being generous a moment ago. You are an amateur at best. You betrayed me, stole from me, and now you are threatening me? Fuck you,” she said irritably.

Donna’s expression became one of anger.

“No, fuck you, Peggy! You are mad at me? Well, too fucking bad. It’s your own fault. Is this about Sean? He’s nothing, a piece of property; you enslaved and humiliated him for your own amusement, but I’m not allowed to do the same? Oh right, you wouldn’t share the book either, only you are worthy of its secrets, the high and mighty Peggy! I thought we were friends, but you are nothing but a selfish fucking hypocrite!”she retorted sarcastically.

“We were supposed to be friends, Donna! You are a self-centered bitch and you tried to fuck me over. My feelings about Sean are irrelevant and none of your business; he’s mine, so is the book, and nobody takes my stuff. Especially a back-stabbing bitch like you,” Peggy said angrily.

Donna laughed, a long mocking cackle.

“Holy shit you’re a self-righteous bitch! You are the selfish one, and now you are pissed because I outsmarted you. I’m a better hypnotist than you now, Peggy. The book is mine; in few minutes you will be too. I bet you’ll be good at foot worship, just like Sean. After you become my slave I’ll recapture him, and I’ll make you watch him lick my ass; he’s good at it, as you know,” she retorted with a smirk.

Peggy reached up and smoothly removed her pendant.

“Not a chance, bitch. Just remember you brought this on yourself; I will have no mercy once you are in my power,” Peggy said, holding up the magnificent glittering amethyst so it dangled at the end of its golden chain before Donna’s eyes.

“You and your little prop...what a joke, Peggy. Real hypnotic power comes from inside, from your heart and your own will. You obviously didn’t read your precious book well enough. Honestly I was planning to enslave you this weekend anyway, so right now works for me. I am going to make you shave off all that nice thick hair you are so proud of. You will look pretty hilarious bald,” Donna replied, moving confidently to stand right in front of Peggy so they were barely a foot apart.

Their eyes met, the sparkling purple stone between them.

“I’m quite aware how true hypnotism works, you stupid bitch. You are nothing but a thief, Donna. Obviously it’s you who hasn’t studied the book enough. Shall we?” Peggy said sweetly.

“Look into my eyes Peggy...” Donna replied firmly, opening her magnificent blue eyes wide.

Peggy’s pendulum began to swing gently back and forth as if it was moving of its own volition; her hand didn’t so much as twitch.

“Relax Donna...relax and watch the beautiful amethyst as you listen closely to my voice…,” Peggy began in her smooth practiced monotone voice.

The hypno-duel had begun, the two sexy women dividing their concentration between hypnotizing their opponent while simultaneously resisting being hypnotized.

“You want to look deep into my eyes...deeper...that’s it...keep looking deeper and deeper into my eyes…,” Donna was saying in a strong, clear voice.

“Just relax Donna...relax as you watch the amethyst swing back...and forth... relaxing more with every word I say... my voice is so soothing, you just want to listen to it and relax for me…,” Peggy continued, her pendant slowly gaining momentum.

Peggy was impressed by the intensity of Donna’s gaze, recognizing that it was a powerful and dangerous stare. Peggy herself was quite capable of hypnotizing with her beautiful green eyes alone, but she had a reason for using her trusty pendulum. She also could not simply close her eyes or look away; her induction would lose much of its power if she did so. Peggy needed her eyes, pendulum and voice working in perfect concert.

“As you continue to look deeper and deeper into my eyes you feel yourself already relaxing... relaxing deeper... deeper as you continue to look into my eyes... they are drawing you into them...pulling you in deeper as you relax even more with each passing second...you will look into my eyes Peggy, ” Donna said with authority, still not blinking.

Peggy indeed felt drawn to look into Donna’s eyes, and she found her own gaze shifting to do exactly that.

She grunted in frustration as she found she could not look away.

Donna’s incredible gaze was too powerful.

“You are…feeling more and more relaxed with each swing back and forth...more relaxed with each word I say... your eyes are drawn to the beautiful amethyst... you feel the urge to watch it swing back and forth...back... and forth...relaxing more and more Donna…,” Peggy managed to continue smoothly; the pendant was still gaining speed, and she perfectly timed her words to the rhythm of its swing.

However, the blue of Donna’s eyes was very distracting, beckoning her deeper into their sapphire depths.

Donna’s voice was powerful and commanding; it penetrated into Peggy’s mind, interfering with her concentration.

“That’s it...feel yourself being drawn in...deeper and deeper…getting lost in my eyes, Peggy...you are feeling so relaxed, you want to look into my eyes and relax deeper... it feels so good…deeper… feel all the tension and cares draining away…” she purred.

Continuing to involuntarily focus on Donna’s eyes, Peggy felt a wave of relaxation wash over her, shoulders slumping as her muscles began to respond to Donna’s words.

You are the one who is relaxing Donna...relaxing more and more with each swing of the pendant...your eyes are drawn to it…y-you want to watch it swing back....and forth...relax m-more with…with every word…I speak…,” Peggy said stubbornly.

She began to stammer as she struggled to continue her induction.

She felt a tingle in her arms and legs as her muscles started to relax.

“You are so relaxed... your worries, your cares and your resistance is fading quickly away, from the top of your head all the way down through your chest and stomach, down your legs out the tips of your toes... relax more as you keep looking deeper into my beautiful eyes and listening to my words... you cannot look away Peggy, you must look and continue looking...” Donna said forcefully, increasing the intensity of her gaze.

Stunned by Donna’s sheer power, Peggy’s induction faltered; her pendant fell from her hand.

“I…no…stop…,” she stammered, suddenly afraid.

Peggy realized Donna was a better hypnotist; she could not defeat her.

Lost in the endless blue of Donna’s eyes, Peggy fell silent.

“That’s it, dear…deeper and deeper…all the way down…dropping into trance for me…so relaxed…you cannot look away…you must stare into my beautiful eyes…listening to my voice…deeper and deeper…relaxing more and more…all the way down now…you are hypnotized and will obey my every command!” Donna declared loudly.

Peggy looked astonished, her eyes wide and her arms hanging limply at her sides.

She was hypnotized.

Donna had won.

Grinning, Donna stepped back and regarded her prize.

“That is how it should have gone,” she muttered, eyeing the hypnotized Peggy with disdain.

The two women were not truly in Donna’s home, but in the bedroom of her suite at the Riverside Hotel, though they were clad in exactly the same clothes they’d worn during their original hypno-duel.

Donna had made certain to bring their outfits, and had used detailed, carefully worded hypnotic suggestions to recreate she and Peggy’s first duel, altering the outcome so she was victorious.

Donna had lost the original duel.

The defeat had gnawed at Donna ever since, even after she had gotten free of Peggy’s suggestions and advanced her own hypnotic skills.

Not only had she been hypnotized by Peggy, but she had suffered extreme humiliation at her hands.

Humiliation that Donna was now gleefully repaying Peggy for several times over.

In fact, Donna did not intent for Peggy’s humiliation to end; she was planning to keep her rival enslaved permanently.

“Aware!” Donna said, snapping loudly.

Peggy began to blink.

She looked at Donna and scowled.

In her mind, thanks to Donna’s suggestions, Peggy believed she had lost their original duel, and had been enslaved ever since.

“Donna, I swear I am going to—,” Peggy began angrily.

“Silence!” Donna yelled.

Peggy’s mouth snapped shut.

She glowered at Donna.

“You will do nothing but what I command, slave. I am your Mistress, and you will obey me. And right now, I want you to kneel. Kneel, and watch!” Donna commanded.

Peggy sank to her knees.

“Sean! Get in here now!” Donna said loudly.

Jared, one of the hotel’s front-desk clerks, entered the room.

A handsome young man deep under Donna’s hypnotism, Jared was naked, his cock stiff.

Peggy did not see Jared.

Instead, she saw her beloved Sean, the result of another of Donna’s hypnotic suggestions.

“Sean” did not appear to recognize or even see Peggy, his attention focused raptly on Donna.

Grinning evilly at Peggy, Donna turned to Jared.

“Kiss me, Sean,” she commanded.

Peggy grunted in frustration as she watched her Enslaved One passionately kissing Donna.

Eventually the sexy dark-haired hypnotist stepped back and began to undress.

“On your knees, Sean,” Donna commanded after she was naked.

“Sean” obeyed.

Donna turned around to face Peggy.

Smiling wickedly, she bent and reached back to spread her ass cheeks apart.

“Time to worship your Goddess, slave-Sean. Eat my asshole!” Donna ordered.

Peggy grunted again, tears in her eyes as she watched “Sean” obey, pressing his face into Donna’s ass and licking vigorously.

Donna shrieked and moaned with pleasure.

“Yes…oh YES! Eat my ass, you pathetic excuse for a man! You love it! That’s it! Yes, yes, YES!” she screamed.

Sean licked frantically, worshipping Donna’s ass.

Peggy could only watch, trembling with frustration as Donna got more and more worked up; she began to rub at her clit, and eventually she had a powerful orgasm.

“Oh fuck that was good! Sean you will now go jerk off and cum on Peggy’s face,” Donna commanded as she caught her breath.

“Yes, Goddess!” “Sean” agreed eagerly.

Peggy watched helplessly as her former Thrall moved to stand before her, aiming his cock at her face as he began to stroke himself rapidly.

It didn’t take long for Jared to shoot his load; Peggy flinched as he painted her face with his cum.

Donna cackled with glee.

“Excellent! Now you will go get dressed and get out of my sight, Sean! Leave my suite, now!” Donna commanded.

“Yes, Goddess!” “Sean” said, hurrying from the room.

Donna smirked as she watched Jared go.

He would awaken as soon as he stepped out of her suite, with no memory of being hypnotized nor anything that had happened while he was under Donna’s control.

It will be much better when I have the real Sean to torment her with, she thought.

After Jared was gone Donna turned her attention to the kneeling Peggy, who had tears streaming down her cheeks as well as Jared’s semen.

Her face was red, and she had hatred in her eyes.

“Oh quit crying! We don’t have time for that. Get up and strip! Now, slave-Peggy!” Donna commanded unsympathetically, her hands on her hips.

Gritting her teeth, Peggy rose and obeyed, quickly removing her clothes.

Donna eyed Peggy’s sexy naked body with approval.

“Sleep!” she said loudly, snapping her fingers.

Peggy’s eyes slammed shut and she dropped instantly into a deep trance.

“Open your eyes and go shower, slave-Peggy! Quickly! Then come back here and await my orders,” Donna commanded.

“Yes, Goddess Donna,” the entranced Peggy agreed, heading for the suite’s master bathroom.

Donna sauntered over to the bedroom’s closet and began to get dressed.

A short time later she was clad in a short, tight black skirt a sexy dark blue under-bust corset, her large breasts bare. Her dark curly hair was loose, and she had put on dark eyeshadow. Large sapphires dangled glittering from her ears, and she wore several gold bracelets on each wrist. Her footwear consisted of knee-high black boots with four-inch heels.

Peggy emerged from the bathroom while Donna was checking her hair and makeup one final time.

Satisfied she looked the part of a powerful, confident hypnodomme, Donna checked the time on her phone and sauntered from the bedroom.

“Follow me, slave,” she said over her shoulder.

The naked Peggy obeyed silently, following her Mistress out into the suite’s living room.

While Donna had been recreating her duel with Peggy, another of Donna’s recently acquired slaves, Katie, had been dutifully setting up a webcam and large monitor on the suite’s dining table, connecting them to Donna’s laptop.

“The computer and camera is ready, Goddess. Your meeting is in five minutes,” the auburn-haired Katie said.

A slender, exceptionally beautiful and sexy young woman, Katie was wearing a simple sky-blue tank top and short denim shorts, her hair loose. She had on her stylish glasses with thick black rims, and her fantastic perfect feet were bare, her toenails dark green.

“Good girl; go stand by the wall until I have need of you,” Donna replied dismissively.

“Yes, Goddess,” Katie replied, moving to obey.

“Kneel,” Donna said curtly to Peggy.

The naked woman sank to her knees.

Satisfied, Donna moved to her laptop and opened a video chat program she’d had Katie install and clicked on a link to accept an invite to a meeting.

A moment later a handsome, austere man appeared on the screen; he appeared to be in his late fifties or early sixties, with a confident smile and almost regal demeanor.

Donna could see he was wearing a very expensive custom-made light-tan suit with a white shirt and dark blue tie. His graying brown hair was short, and he sported a perfectly groomed beard that had gone mostly grey.

“Hello Goddess Donna! It is lovely to formally meet you. You are even more beautiful than I imagined,” Arthur Winston said cheerfully, appearing completely unfazed by Donna’s bare breasts.

It was late in the afternoon; Arthur and Donna had spoken earlier that day when Donna had called him from the phone she had taken from Deborah Scott. Arthur had suggested a video chat, and Donna had agreed, ordering Katie to go to the store and purchase a webcam and monitor with Peggy’s credit card, then set them up with her laptop.

“Thank you, Arthur. Now what can I do for you?” Donna asked with a seductive smile.

She sat in one of the dining chairs and crossed her legs.

“You said you captured Peggy McBride…may I see her?” Arthur asked politely.

Donna snickered.

“You doubt me, Arthur?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Arthur smiled.

“Peggy and her friends defeated Deborah; they are formidable, and I want them all brought to heel before The Spiral opens. If you have taken Peggy off the board, succeeded where Deborah failed, then I am in your debt, and you shall be greatly rewarded. I simply wish to see your prize, and enjoy her defeat,” he replied reasonably.

Donna laughed.

“Fair enough; Peggy get up and come stand beside me,” she commanded.

The naked woman obeyed immediately.

“You see, Arthur? Peggy McBride, hypnotized and no longer defying you,” Donna said triumphantly.

“Fabulous! Truly well done, Goddess Donna! Deborah said you had potential to be a prodigy, and it appears she was correct,” Arthur said, clearly pleased by the sight of the hypnotized Peggy.

“Thank you Arthur. How about a demonstration of my…artistic talent?” Donna asked with a raised eyebrow.

“By all means,” Arthur replied.

Smirking, Donna rose and re-aimed the webcam so that it faced the couch.

“Peggy, go sit on the couch,” she commanded.

“Yes, Goddess,” Peggy agreed, moving to obey.

“Now this is a little something I have been working on with dear Peggy, obliterating her free will. It will take some time, but eventually she will be nothing more than my adoring empty-headed obedient slut. Peggy, look at me…you want me…you are very horny for me…the sight of me gets you extremely aroused…you will masturbate to me now…you cannot cum until I tell you to; you will remain stuck at the edge of orgasm until I allow you to do so, and when you do cum you will fall even deeper under my control…you will become even more my obedient slave…masturbate to me and say you will obey me!” Donna said firmly.

On camera, Arthur watched with fascination as Peggy leaned back, closing her eyes as she began to rub her clit.

“I will obey Goddess Donna…I will obey Goddess Donna…,” she said as she pleasured herself.

“Yes, you must obey Goddess Donna, slave! You cannot resist me!” Donna encouraged her gleefully.

“I must obey Goddess Donna….I cannot resist you…I am your slave…I must obey Goddess Donna…,” Peggy gasped.

He hand was moving faster, and soon she was masturbating furiously to Donna while repeating the mantra over and over.

Arthur watched, enthralled by rhythmic cadence of her chanting.

He clearly enjoyed watching the sexy woman helplessly driving herself deeper under Donna’s control.

He is almost hypnotized watching her; men, they are so easy…, Donna thought with a smirk, noting the look on Arthur’s face.

Her ambitious mind was already entertaining the possibility of hypnotizing Arthur Winston at some point.

One thing at a time, Donna, she admonished herself, turning her attention back to Peggy.

“I must obey Goddess Donna! I must obey Goddess Donna! I cannot resist Goddess Donna! I am her slave! I must obey Goddess Donna!” Peggy shouted.

She was sweating, trembling as she continued to masturbate, deepening her submission to Goddess Donna.

Soon, she was having trouble speaking; her words came haltingly as she gasped for breath, punctuated by loud moans.

Peggy was desperate to orgasm.

She could not.

She needed Goddess Donna’s permission.

“I must…obey….Goddess Donna…I…must obey…Goddess…Donna…,” she gasped.

Donna watched with satisfaction, allowing Peggy to continue for another few minutes, idly fondling one of her own breasts, aroused by the spectacle of her hated rival helplessly tormenting herself.

“Donna…,” Arthur said finally.

Goddess Donna,” the hypnodomme corrected icily.

“Forgive me, Goddess Donna, perhaps you should allow her to finish?” Arthur asked politely.

Donna laughed.

“I suppose, if you are satisfied,” she said with a shrug.

“Extremely so,” Arthur replied.

“Fine. Peggy, you will cum for me now. Cum hard, and fall even deeper under my control. You are mine, you will obey my every command!” Donna said firmly.

Peggy let out a wordless shriek of ecstasy, her body shaking violently as a massive orgasm ripped through her.

She sobbed, sliding off the couch and moaning with pleasure as her free will faded even more into oblivion.

Donna glanced at Arthur.

He was watching raptly, clearly impressed-and aroused-by the spectacle.

“Now that we have settled that…Peggy, worship my feet. Shall we discuss business, Arthur?” Donna asked.

She moved to sit on the couch, and Peggy immediately knelt and proceeded to unzip Donna’s boots and remove them so she could worship her owner’s feet.

“Absolutely; I assume you are aware Bella Beguile will likely be coming to rescue Peggy?” Arthur asked.

Donna nodded, a sour expression on her face.

“I am. For that reason alone, I should be taking Peggy and disappearing, perhaps to a nude beach somewhere,” she said dryly.

“I would prefer you didn’t, Goddess Donna. In fact, I would like you to take Deborah’s place in my organization…and your first assignment will be taking down Bella Beguile and her associates,” Arthur said amiably.

Donna snorted.

“That sounds exceedingly dangerous. I may be a prodigy, but I am not a martial arts expert, nor do I have Bella’s experience. Not to mention she has allies, which likely include Deborah’s niece Mariah,” she replied.

Arthur nodded.

“I am well aware. To that end, I have assembled a crew, who will be joining you at the hotel in a few hours. A witch, and a couple more hypnotists; one of them, Mistress Jing-Mei, has been practicing the Art for thirty years, and she is a world-class practitioner of Kung-fu. They will be more than capable of helping you capture Bella,” he said.

Donna was thoughtful.

“They will do as I say? Accept that I am in charge?” she asked skeptically.

Arthur nodded again.

“They will, at least as far a capturing Bella and her cohorts is concerned; each of them owes me their loyalty, and will do as I direct. You have my word, Goddess Donna,” he said.

“Okay; we take down Bella, and then I take Deborah’s place as your right-hand woman in Boise. Full Spiral VIP membership, the best accommodations?” Donna asked.

“That is my proposal,” Arthur agreed.

Donna grinned wolfishly.

“Deal. After I have Bella, I will bring them to you and have them suck your cock and you can fuck them in the ass,” she said with a wink as Peggy sucked on her toes.

Arthur chuckled at Donna’s crassness.

“I will look forward to that; both women have…annoyed me,” he said tactfully in contrast with Donna’s vulgarity.

Donna’s smiled widened; she could tell Arthur found her crude and unrefined.

She didn’t care.

To him I am an upstart, but I am use because I am a prodigy that taught herself to hypnotize in a very short time, and my power is growing fast. Eventually I will have this pig kissing my ass just like anyone else that pisses me off Donna thought to herself.

“Consider it done, Arthur. I will be ready when your people arrive. Thank you,” Donna said, her tone more respectful.

“I will have Sadie text you their names and other information immediately. Thank you, Goddess Donna. I wish you good luck,” Arthur replied with a nod.

He vanished from the screen as he ended the video feed.

Donna leaned back and began to organize her thoughts.

On the table beside the computer her phone chimed softly, indicating she’d received a text message.

“Katie, you will bring me my phone,” Donna ordered.

“Yes, Goddess,” Katie replied, hurrying to obey.

Donna took the device and waved Katie away as if she were an insect.

“An impressive,” she muttered after reading the short dossier for each of the people Arthur was sending to assist her.

Three hypnotists and a witch, a formidable group.

They were due to arrive in a little over two hours.

Donna needed to be at her best to take on Bella Beguile, so she resolved to make another attempt to manifest the Mistress’s Gaze before they arrived.

Typically confident and fearless, Donna vaguely wondered if she was biting off more than she could chew; patience had never been one of her virtues.

Irritated, she banished her doubts and looked down at Peggy.

Grinning wickedly, she rose to her feet.

“That is enough for now, my little foot-slave. Time for some more mind-fucking. On your knees! Look up at me! Look into my eyes!” Donna commanded.

The naked, bald Peggy obeyed, assuming a kneeling position in front of her Mistress and staring up into her gorgeous blue eyes.

Donna stared down at her, hands on her hips.

“Before I try practicing the Mistress’s Gaze, I have some new instructions for you, slave. I know you are fighting my control, and I can’t have that. So look deep into my eyes…deeper…that’s it…getting lost in the blue…my eyes are so soothing…you are feeling wonderfully relaxed…lost in my eyes and hearing only my voice…sinking into trance for me…deeper and deeper…you are completely relaxed now…hypnotized…my words are now your thoughts…you will accept my suggestions as if they are your own desires…You are going to realize you like me, Peggy…you like me a lot…every time you look at me, your attraction to me will grow…you will realize you have always had a crush on me…you find me extremely smart, sexy, powerful…you are going to fall in love with me, Peggy…you love me…you want me…the harder you resist, the stronger this feeling will become…you will fall deeper in love with me…you will want only to please me…worship me…obey me…make me happy…you will know you are unworthy, worthless… I am your Goddess! You will love me!” the dark-haired hypnodomme said forcefully.

Peggy looked stunned as Donna’s suggestions barreled into her mind.

Tears trickled down her cheeks as she almost instantly began to feel a powerful attraction to the woman who had enslaved her.

“I will…love you…Goddess,” Peggy whispered slowly.

Satisfied, Donna turned away and sauntered toward her bedroom.

“Follow, slaves!” she commanded over her shoulder.

Donna entered her bedroom and began to undress.

“Katie, stand by the wall and await my commands. Peggy, get on the bed and masturbate to me, and do not cum until I tell you to!” she ordered.

She intended to relentlessly keep up her assault on Peggy’s mind and will until she was completely broken.

“Yes, Goddess!” both women replied, moving to obey.

Donna went to the closet and opened the safe, removing The Art of True Hypnotism.

She set the book on the bed beside the masturbating Peggy.

“I am going to shower; just keep going slave,” Donna commanded.

“Yes…Goddess…I must obey…Donna…,” Peggy gasped as she frantically worked her pussy.

Donna cackled with glee as she headed for the bathroom.

“One down. You’re next, Bella,” she said.

Donna was pleased with how things were progressing; she was smiling as she stepped into the shower, excited and eager to take the next step in her evolution as a True Hypnotist.