The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Donna, True Hypnotist: Part One

This story was written as a commission for Me-Chan. I was delighted at the request, and he owns this one though the characters are mine. The story follows Donna after she captured Peggy in “An Easy Induction II” and until she reappeared in “The Battle of Boise”. Enjoy!

Donna stood silently, hidden in the darkness of a small group of trees as she watched Peggy talking with her slaves Sean and Lavea.

The tall dark-haired woman smirked slightly, pleased that her rival was unaware of her presence.

Finally, a chance to get some payback on that bitch, Donna thought to herself.

She took a deep breath, resolving to be calm and wait for the right moment to strike.

Don’t do anything rash, Donna. Peggy is powerful, damn her. You don’t want to end up hypnotized again, you just got free of her suggestions a couple days ago. Not to mention she has enslaved that dangerous killer Lavea, Donna reminded herself.

Several months earlier, Donna had come home from work to find Peggy waiting for her in her living room; a hypnosis-duel had ensued, Donna’s eyes vs. Peggy’s amethyst pendant, and much to Donna’s embarrassment Peggy had been victorious.

She had then immediately proceeded to utterly and mercilessly humiliate Donna, clearly enjoying herself in the process.

After the intense humiliation that included foot- and ass-worship, Peggy had then given Donna post-hypnotic suggestions to prevent her from using her hypnotism.

In addition, Peggy had given Donna suggestions to prevent her from orgasming, as well as to give Peggy half of all her commissions from her real estate business.

Donna had also found herself giving Peggy weekly pedicures, bringing her expensive coffees and washing her car.

While she wasn’t a full-time slave, Peggy had effectively turned her into her bitch.

You can’t really blame her for that, Donna darling; you would have done the same, probably worse, to her if you had won…, she admonished herself silently.

Donna’s smirk widened into a grin as she continued to observe her quarry; thanks to her new associate Deborah Scott, she was free of Peggy’s post-hypnotic suggestions.

Deborah was a skilled hypnotist who had removed Peggy’s hypnotic control from Donna’s mind, and then begun training her in more advanced hypnotic techniques.

In return, Donna had agreed to help Deborah advance Arthur Winston’s plans for the True Community as well as assisting her in securing Peggy’s copy of The Art of True Hypnotism.

Donna was eager to give Peggy a taste of her own medicine and hypnotize her, to humiliate her and turn her into a helpless slave; she did not intend to waste this unexpected opportunity.

Earlier that evening, Donna had been meditating in self-hypnosis the way Deborah had taught her under one of the nearby trees, focusing her mind in an effort to strengthen her ability to project hypnotizing energy as well as her mental defenses against being hypnotized herself. Finished with her training session, she was about to head back to the main house to shower and get something to eat when she spotted Peggy, Sean and Lavea moving swiftly and quietly across the grounds. Donna had remained in the shadows, watching as they had gone into Deborah’s slave dorm; they emerged a short time later and made their way toward the main house, pausing beside a small guest cottage.

Clad only in black yoga pants and a matching tank top, Donna crept after them, moving slowly and silently and trying to remain in the shadows as much as possible.

She paused at the back of the guest cottage, peering carefully around the corner to see Lavea dash up to the main house’s kitchen door. She peered inside, then turned back and waved.

Sean then moved quickly across the yard to join Lavea.

Leaving Peggy alone.

Donna made her move before Peggy could join her friends.

She stepped around the corner, bare feet silent on the grass as she moved swiftly to stand behind her despised rival.

“Hello again, Peggy,” she said in a sneering voice.

Startled, Peggy turned to face her.

Donna quickly and smoothly raised her arm and began to gracefully, rhythmically flutter her fingers in front of Peggy’s eyes.

“What…?” Peggy said, her eyes immediately drawn to Donna’s fingertips.

The dark-haired hypnotist’s long fingernails were painted black, and she had tiny chips of diamond affixed to them which glittered brilliantly even in the dim light.

“That’s it Peggy, just follow my fingers with your eyes and relax,” Donna purred seductively.

She continued to flutter her fingers and moved her hand up and down, side to side and back again.

Peggy’s eyes reflexively followed Donna’s sparkling nails as they moved.

“Donna? S-stop…,” Peggy stammered, reflexively reaching for the pendant around her neck.

Donna did not stop.

Her voice was powerful and practiced.

“Just relax, Peggy; relax and listen to my voice as you follow my fingers with your eyes…feeling all the tension leaving your body…relaxing deeper and deeper…as you follow my fingers…up and down…side to side…so relaxed, your mind is going blank…and, sleep!” Donna said in a powerful voice.

“Sleep…,” Peggy mumbled, eyelids fluttering.

Donna snapped the fingers of her free hand beside Peggy’s head.

“Sleep NOW!” Donna added forcefully.

Peggy’s eyes widened for an instant, then slammed shut.

Her head nodded forward as she succumbed to the rapid induction.

Donna smiled with delight at the sight of her hated rival dropping into hypnosis for her.

“Gotcha!” Donna said triumphantly.

Deborah had taught her the butterfly rapid induction, which utilized surprise and a powerful hypnotic voice, and it had worked perfectly.

Donna had caught Peggy by surprise, and successfully projected her hypnotic energy through her fingertips.

Donna knew Peggy’s trance was not very deep, and that her hypnotist’s mind would come out of it quickly.

She needed to act fast.

Donna leaned forward and began to whisper rapidly into Peggy’s ear.

“Just relax and let yourself sink deeper…deeper into trance…all your worries, your fears, your cares simply fading away…all you hear is my voice…hear and obey…hear…and obey…dropping deeper and deeper…you are hypnotized Peggy…you are in my power and you must obey me…just stand still and wait for my commands,” she said quietly but firmly.

“Obey…wait…,” Peggy murmured softly.

Satisfied, Donna looked up just in time to see Sean hurrying toward her as Lavea went into Deborah’s house.

“Peggy, stop your precious Sean,” Donna commanded.

Peggy’s eyes fluttered open and she turned to face her approaching slave.

“Freeze, my Enslaved One,” she commanded firmly.

Sean immediately stopped, unable to move.

“Peggy, no! Snap out of it! You are better than her!” Sean said, panic in his voice as he struggled to move.

Donna laughed mockingly at him.

“Peggy, command him to obey me just like he obeys you,” she commanded.

“No Domina, don’t!” Sean pleaded, tears welling in his eyes.

“Sean, you will obey Donna as if she was me,” Peggy commanded, a dazed expression on her face.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” Sean agreed, helpless to resist.

Donna smirked.

“Excellent, now that we have settled that, let’s get you both deeper under my power. Peggy, we will start with you. Look into my eyes!” she commanded.

Tears began to trickle from Sean’s eyes as he watched his beloved Domina turn and meet Donna’s gaze.

Peggy gasped at the intensity of Donna’s magnificent blue eyes.

“That’s it Peggy, keep looking deeper…deeper…letting yourself be drawn into my beautiful eyes…relaxing more and more as you continue to look…deeper…and deeper…when I snap my fingers, you will close your eyes and drop twice as deep into trace and become even more obedient, even more my slave…when I snap them again, you will open your eyes and stare even deeper into mine, and drop even further into complete relaxation…each time you open or close your eyes, more of your free will will drain away and you will fall deeper under my power…,” Donna purred in her velvety voice.

Peggy managed only a slight nod as she continued to stare helplessly into Donna’s eyes.

Donna snapped her fingers, and Peggy’s eyes slammed shut.

“That’s it, deeper and deeper relaxed…it feels so good to simply give in and listen to my voice…listen, and obey…listen…obey…,” Donna said.

“Obey,” Peggy murmured.

She sighed, he shoulders slumping as she relaxed deeper into Donna’s hypnosis.

“Very good,” Donna said approvingly.

“Peggy, don’t listen to her—,” Sean began frantically.

“Silence, Sean! Prostrate yourself before me!” Donna said irritably.

Sean fell silent, then moved to lay face-down on the grass at Donna’s feet.

“That’s it Peggy…let go and sink deeper…deeper…so relaxed…so obedient…your free will draining away as you become mine…,” Donna continued.

She snapped her fingers, and Peggy’s eyes blinked open to be once again captured by Donna’s incredible sapphire gaze.

Sean lay helpless at her feet, listening as his Domina became Donna’s slave.

“That should hold you for a while,” Donna said after repeating the process several more times.

Satisfied that Peggy was in her power, Donna turned her attention to Sean.

“As much as I would like to use that lovely cock of yours and make you watch Peggy lick my asshole, I don’t want to have to corral both of you right now…,” the victorious hypnotist mused, looking around.

Her eyes settled on Deborah’s extensive dog kennels, several of which were empty.

Grinning, Donna began to move toward them.

“Follow me, my pets,” she commanded.

Peggy silently obeyed, walking after her new owner while Sean crawled behind them.

“Into the cage Sean,” Donna commanded, opening one of the empty kennels.

Sean crawled inside, and Donna closed and locked the door.

“Peggy you will make Sean believe he is a dog,” Donna commanded.

“Sean, you are now a dog. A big, furry friendly dog. Now act like one,” Peggy suggested firmly to her Thrall.

Sean’s mind was completely open to Peggy’s suggestions, and he immediately assumed a sitting position as if her were a canine, and began to bark playfully.

Donna laughed wickedly.

“That’s better. Now tell me Peggy, who else is with you?” she asked, turning back to her hypnotized rival.

“Bella Beguile and my slave Lavea,” Peggy replied in a dazed voice.

Donna was thoughtful for a moment.

“Bella? She was brought in captured, supposedly after beating you in a duel…oh my, you two are working together, aren’t you? Clever girls. Well, I am afraid Deborah has a little surprise for Bella; she’s probably already been caught, and that failure of an assassin Lavea will be too. Come along, slave-Peggy,” she said, turning toward the house.

Peggy followed Donna inside and remained silent as they made their way upsairs to Deborah’s study.

Donna walked inside without knocking, a triumphant smile on her face.

Her grin vanished.

The room was empty.

“Well this isn’t good,” Donna said with a frown.

She’d been expecting to find Deborah holding court, with her niece Mariah along with the captured Bella and likely Lavea as well.

Donna had no way of knowing she had just missed Lavea freeing both Bella Beguile and Mariah from Deborah’s grasp.

“Stay,” Donna said to Peggy as if she were a dog.

“Yes, Mistress,” Peggy replied.

Donna stood quietly for a moment, her ruthless mind quickly pondering the situation.

If Bella and Mariah got free somehow and are with Lavea, that means Deborah might be outgunned; she does have that big-titted twit Gina and her slaves… I could try to help her…or, I can make the best of this for myself. You got what you wanted, Donna; you are free of Peggy’s hypnotic suggestions. Now you have Peggy, and “The Art of True Hypnotism” can be yours too… Fuck Deborah, I am not going down with her, she decided.

Donna was going to leave the red-haired hypnotist to her fate.

If she moved quickly, everything she desired was within her grasp.

Donna moved to the room’s large custom-built wooden desk and quickly snatched up an iPad and iPhone that Deborah used for her True Hypnotism-Community business.

Donna next took a few moments to quickly go through Deborah’s desk drawers.

She found several high-quality antique pocket-watches as well as a thirty-eight caliber revolver, a bag of marijuana and a large pink dildo among other items.

None of the desk’s contents particularly interested Donna, so she closed the drawers and hurried from the room, again commanding the hypnotized Peggy to follow.

Donna headed for the staircase at the end of the hall, intending to grab a few things from the guest room she’d been staying in and leave the house before either Deborah or Peggy’s allies saw her.

On a whim, she paused outside a door that she knew led to Mariah’s bedroom.

Testing the knob, she found it unlocked; Donna opened the door slowly and stepped inside, relieved to find the room empty.

It was sparsely decorated, containing a simple twin bed, a dresser and a small desk. On a stand against the wall was a large glass aquarium containing a correspondingly large albino python.

Donna knew the snake was Mariah’s pet; she shuddered slightly as she looked at the large reptile, finding it slightly disturbing as it regarded her with its unblinking eyes.

She turned her attention to the desk, which contained a beautiful crystal ball resting on a red velvet cushion, as well as a large well-worn leather book.

One of Mariah’s spell-books, Donna was fairly certain.

She snatched up the tome with a grin.

“No reason to limit myself to hypnotism,” Donna mused aloud.

She glanced around the room, giving the snake one last frown.

“Carry this. Come along slave-Peggy,” Donna commanded, handing Peggy the book.

“Yes, Mistress,” Peggy replied, obediently taking the book.

Donna led her hypnotized rival to her bedroom and quickly stuffed a few of her important belongings into a duffel bag, along with the book she’d just stolen from Mariah and Deborah’s phone and tablet.

Not bothering with shoes, she handed her new slave the bag and hurried from the room, leading Peggy downstairs and out the front door.

Donna’s beautiful custom-painted mint green Chevrolet Silverado sat in the house’s circular driveway.

“Put the bag in the back and get into my truck, slave,” she commanded Peggy as she climbed into the driver’s seat.

Peggy obeyed, getting into the passenger seat beside her new owner.

With a triumphant smile, Donna started the vehicle’s powerful engine and sped out of Deborah’s driveway, leaving the hypnodomme to her fate without a shred of remorse.

She may have made an enemy of Deborah, but the potential gain was worth the risk.

* * *

Donna was silent as she drove well-above the speed-limit on her way to Peggy’s house; her first priority was to retrieve “The Art of True Hypnotism”. Lost deep in thought, she was pondering the evening’s unexpected developments along with potential implications and consequences when she noticed flashing red and blue lights behind her.

“Damn it, damn it, fuck!” she growled.

Glancing down at the speedometer, she saw she was going twenty-three miles over the limit.

“Fucking cops,” she said under her breath as she pulled over.

The police vehicle parked a short distance behind her truck; Donna watched in her rear-view mirror as the officer approached, her annoyance building.

“Stay quiet unless I tell you to speak,” Donna said firmly to Peggy as the officer approached.

“Yes, Mistress,” Peggy replied obediently.

Donna rolled down the window, preparing to flirt her way out of a potential ticket.

She frowned slightly upon seeing the officer, and quickly abandoned her plan.

“Hello Officer,” she said cheerfully as the cop, a young woman, walked up to the window.

“Good evening ma’am. Do you know why I pulled you over?” the officer asked.

Donna chuckled.

“I was going a bit over the speed limit?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

The policewoman looked unamused; reasonably attractive, she was tall and athletic, and had brown eyes to go with her long dirty-dirty blonde hair that was up in a tight bun.

In her hands was a leather-bound ticket-book.

“More than ‘a bit’; I had you going fifty-nine in a thirty-five,” the officer replied coolly.

“Really? I don’t think I was going that fast,” Donna replied amiably.

The cop frowned slightly.

“Ma’am, I have you on radar. May I see your license and registration, please?” she asked, her tone serious.

Donna’s smile became brittle.

She sighed and reached for her glove-box.

Her hand stopped halfway there.

Fuck this. I don’t have time for this. Fuck this! Fuck her, too. I am a fucking hypnodomme! Show this bitch some real power, she said silently to herself.

Turning to more fully face the officer, Donna opened her eyes wide and tried to summon The Mistress’s Gaze.

She was elated to feel the pressure building behind her eyes, the hypnotizing energy building up to be unleashed into her target.

Then just as quickly, it faded.

Fucking damn it! Why can Peggy do it and I can’t?, Donna thought angrily, though she kept her expression neutral.

Sharp and cunning, she quickly adopted another tactic.

“You know, officer…Haff, you look tired. It is late in the evening, after all. I bet you are ready to relax,” Donna said smoothly.

Officer Haff’s frown became larger.

“I am fine, thank you ma’am. License and registration, please,” she said.

“Yes, you are ready to relax; I can tell. You look very tired. I am sure you work very hard and it is very exhausting. Relaxing after your shift must feel so wonderful…being able to simply let go of all your worries, all your cares and let your mind go blank…just letting yourself relax as you stare at the television…,” Donna continued, speaking in her soothing hypnotist’s voice and emphasizing certain words.

“Ma’am, I-I am not going to-to ask you again,” Officer Haff said, obvious irritation in her voice.

Donna noted the slight waver in the policewoman’s speech with satisfaction; the hypnotic cadence and timbre of her voice was bypassing the officer’s conscious thoughts.

“The light of the television is very soothing…just like the lights on top of your cruiser…the red and blue…flashing, reflecting in the mirror of my truck, on the windows…rhythmically…red and blue…red…and blue…just relax Officer Haff…relax and look at the flashing lights in the mirror…they are so soothing…like my voice…red and blue…red…and blue…you are feeling very relaxed now…very tired…sleepy…your thoughts are fading away…you simply want to stare into the lights and listen to my voice…look into the lights and relax…red…and blue…relaxing more and more…,” Donna purred.

Her voice was a powerful, soothing monotone.

She grinned as the policewoman reflexively glanced back at her vehicle, or more appropriately, the flashing lights on top.

Red and Blue.

“I-I…don’t think—,” Officer Haff began slowly.

Her shoulders visibly slumped a bit.

“No, do not think…just listen…listen to my voice and watch the pretty, flashing lights…you are so relaxed now…all your thoughts just fading away…unable to move now…unable to think…just relaxing deeper and deeper…listening to my voice and looking into the lights…you cannot look away…you must keep watching them…red and blue…your mind becoming blank, open to my words…as you continue relaxing deeper…deeper…my voice is now the only thing you hear…you must listen and obey…listen…and obey…,” Donna continued.

Officer Haff looked bewildered; she found it difficult to form thoughts or words.

“I…what? You…listen…obey…wait no, s-stop…,” she mumbled, clearly sinking into a trance.

“You are almost completely relaxed now, Officer Haff…Keep watching the pretty lights and listen carefully to my words…I am going to count back from ‘five’, and when I reach ‘one” you will drop into a nice deep trance for me, ready to obey my every command…,” Donna informed her.

“…relaxed…,” the policewoman said softly, staring into the lights.

The red and blue continued to flash rhythmically, filling her vision; she tried to look away, but she could not.

She was transfixed by her own vehicle’s lights.

Officer Haff blinked her eyes rapidly, trying to clear her cloudy mind.

Thinking had become nearly impossible; all she heard was Donna’s voice, all she saw was the lights from her cruiser.

The policewoman let out a deep sigh, then fell silent; her ticket book slipped from her grasp; her shoulder slumped even more and her arms hung limp at her sides as the tension drained from her body, her muscles going limp.

Very good, dear. You are so very relaxed now…you are getting sleepy…five…your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…four…all your worries and cares are now gone…three…you hear only my voice and you will obey me…two…you cannot stay awake any longer…you are so sleepy, your eyelids are so heavy…one, you will close you eyes and sleep now…drop into deep, deep hypnosis for me,” Donna said firmly.

She gave a loud snap of her fingers

Officer Haff’s eyes fluttered, then closed.

She swayed gently but remained standing.

The policewoman was hypnotized.

Donna smirked, pleased with the success of her improvised induction.

Peggy had remained silent as Donna had hypnotized the hapless cop.

Donna looked the officer over, and was glad to see she did not wear a body camera; she did have an audio recorder clipped to one of her uniform’s epaulets.

The hypnodomme reached out and took the recorder from the officer’s shoulder and set it on the seat between she and Peggy, intending to dispose of it later.

“Alright my little authority figure, listen carefully; you are deep, deep asleep. Completely relaxed. My voice is all that you can hear and you will obey my every command. You cannot resist me. I am now your Mistress, and you must obey me. Do you understand me?” Donna asked forcefully.

“Yes…obey…Mistress…,” Officer Haff murmured.

Donna’s smirk became a wicked grin.

“Very good, dear. Now then, you have wasted enough of my time already. For that, I will have to punish you. After I drive away, you will wake up. you will completely forget stopping me, seeing me, or getting hypnotized. You will have absolutely no memory of me, my truck or me hypnotizing you. You will feel an irresistible urge to strip completely naked; the harder you try to fight it, the stronger the urge will become. After you are naked, you will run down the street singing the alphabet as loud as you can; you will not be able to stop until you have sung the entire alphabet three times. These suggestions are now locked deep in your subconscious mind and you cannot resist them. Do you understand me, Officer?” Donna asked.

“Yes…Mistress..,” the hypnotized cop answered slowly.

Her mind was attempting to fight the suggestions, but she was unable to resist them settling into her subconscious.

Smiling wickedly, Donna rolled up the window without another word.

Glancing in her rearview mirror, her smile became laughter as she saw Officer Haff helplessly begin to undress.

A short time later, Donna parked her truck in Peggy’s driveway.

“Slave-Peggy, when we get inside, you will immediately retrieve “The Art of True Hypnotism” and bring it to me. Then you will await further instructions,” Donna commanded as she shut off then engine.

“Yes, Mistress,” Peggy said.

The two women entered the house to find Katie, Peggy’s house-slave, dressed in a sky-blue tank top and shorts while carefully painting her toenails with dark green polish.

The hypno-slave had completed her chores and was waiting for her Mistress to return home from her mission to take down Deborah; one of the suggestions Peggy had reinforced repeatedly in her mind was that she had to take excellent care of her feet, and change her polish weekly.

Katie did not look up as Donna and Peggy entered; her mind was empty and focused on her task, though it was ready to receive and instantly obey Peggy’s commands.

“Oh yes, I heard you enslaved some sexy young bitch who didn’t really deserve it; how noble of you, Peggy… Damn she does have nice feet, though! I believe I will taking her too,” Donna sneered as Peggy walked down the hall to retrieve “The Art of True Hypnotism” from her bedroom’s hidden safe.

A short time later Peggy returned and handed Donna the priceless old hypnotism tome.

The dark-haired woman let out a gleeful giggle as she took it.

“Finally, the damned book is mine. Peggy, you will now turn over control of Katie here to me. Make sure she will obey me and accept my suggestions the same way she does for you,” Donna commanded.

“Yes, Mistress. Katie, listen carefully…,” Peggy began.

While she was transferring hypnotic control over Katie to her new owner, Donna walked down the hall and went into Peggy’s bedroom. She casual rifled through her enslaved rival’s possessions, casually taking a stack of cash out out of the still-open safe. Donna also took a platinum and sapphire toe-ring off Peggy’s nightstand, bending to place it on her right second toe.

Right where she will be able to see it when she becomes my foot-slave, Donna mused, admiring the expensive ring on her bare foot.

She went back into the living room to find Katie finished painting her toes and sitting quietly on the couch, while Peggy stood quietly where Donna had left her.

“Katie, you will obey me now, is that correct?” Donna asked.

“Yes, Mistress Donna,” Katie agreed.

Donna nodded approvingly.

“Good girl. Go pack a few changes of your clothes, a toothbrush and your makeup in a single bag, then come right back here,” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Katie replied, moving instantly to obey.

“Peggy, you don’t need anything. You’re going to be naked most of the time from now on anyway. In fact, why don’t you take off those shoes and socks? We both know how proud you are of those sexy feet of yours. I’m not ashamed to admit I have always liked them, even envied them a bit; they are really nice,” Donna commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Peggy replied, bending to remove her athletic shoes and socks.

After Katie had packed, Donna led the two hypnotized women to her truck and drove them to her own house.

Knowing better than to stay there, Donna was planning to hole up in a hotel before she enacted the next move in her admittedly still-forming plan. For a moment she considered changing into a sexy evening gown or a corset and skirt, but decided not to take the time. She quickly packed three suitcases with clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup and other items, then commanded Peggy and Katie to load them into her truck.

Donna then ordered her slaves into the backseat and drove away from her house, heading for The Riverside, one of Boise’s nicer hotels.

“So Peggy, Lavea tried to kill you, and somehow you got out of it and hypnotized her? I’m actually impressed,” Donna remarked as she drove.

“Yes, Mistress,” Peggy replied.

“A professional assassin that cost ten grand just to get her phone number and another fifty-thousand to hire her to retrieve the book and kill you…and now she’s your slave. How the fuck did you manage that?” Donna demanded.

“I…manifested the Mistress’s Gaze out of desperation and hypnotized Lavea before she could kill me,” Peggy replied.

Donna’s expression soured.

“Yes, the fucking Mistress’s Gaze. Of course little Miss Prodigy Hypnotist got it to work just in time…fuck, you are aggravating! I am going to so enjoy fucking with you,” she said petulantly.

Donna pulled into the parking lot of The Riverside Hotel.

“You two wait here and do not move or speak until I tell you to,” she said to the two hypnotized women in the backseat as she parked the truck.

“Yes, Mistress,” Peggy and Katie said at the same time.

Donna got out of the truck and walked into the hotel lobby, still in her black yoga pants, black tank top and bare feet.

It was past ten o’clock in the evening, and the hotel lobby was deserted.

Donna sauntered up to the front desk and read the name tag of the young man behind it.

“Hello Jared; I’m Donna. I need a luxury suite for…well, for the next week at least,” she said with a beaming smile.

“Hello, Donna. Welcome to the Riverside. Let me see…,” Jared replied.

He was perhaps twenty-five, handsome with short blonde hair and blue eyes; he was wearing a maroon blazer.

Donna waited patiently while Jared tapped on his keyboard.

“Okay, so a single king suite with a view of the river is four hundred dollars a night; will that work for you?” he asked politely.

“The room will be perfect, yes. However, I am not going to pay for it, dear,” Donna replied sweetly.

Jared looked confused.

“Excuse me?” he asked.

Donna opened her blue eyes wide and fixed Jared with her powerful stare.

“Jared…Look into my eyes,” she said firmly.

The young man gasped as he met her gaze; her eyes were a magnificent, like twinkling sapphires inviting him into their depths.

“I…okay…,” Jared said quietly.

“That’s a good boy…just look…keep looking…deep into my eyes…deeper…deeper…don’t look away…keep looking deeper, Jared…relax and listen to my voice…let my eyes draw you in and relax you…it feels so good to simply relax and listen to my voice as you look deeper…deeper into my eyes…relaxing more and more with every word I speak, relaxing more and more with each passing second…relax Jared…,” Donna purred in her sultry hypnotic voice.

Jared looked confused for a moment; he opened his mouth to protest, then closed is slowly as if he did not know what to say.

His eyes were riveted to Donna’s; they were huge, endless deep pools that dominated his vision.

Her voice flowed into his mind like pure water, making it difficult to think.

Jared felt a tingle begin to spread through him, a pleasant warm feeling as he began to involuntarily relax.

Very good…just keep looking and listening…listening and looking…letting yourself look deeper into my eyes…following my words…sinking deeper into a wonderful relaxed state…it feels so good to simply let go…no need to think…no need to speak…to simply relax and listen to my words…to trust me completely…to relax for me…lost in my eyes, guided by my voice into a wonderful peace…hearing my words and relaxing deeper…deeper…feeling so wonderful now…your mind is empty of thoughts…only my words…your free will is gone now, Jared…you are my slave…you will obey me, you must obey Donna…say it dear,” Donna said firmly.

“I…must…obey…Donna,” Jared agreed slowly.

His eyes were unblinking as he visibly relaxed; he sagged against the counter as all the tension left his body.

Along with his free will.

His gaze remained locked on Donna’s eyes, however.

Jared could no longer think, no longer speak without instructions from the hypnotist.

“Yes, you will obey me. You are completely relaxed and will accept my suggestions as if they were your own thoughts,” Donna informed the young man.

Jared nodded dumbly.

Donna grinned.

It may not be as fast or powerful as The Mistress’s Gaze, but I am getting pretty good, and it is fast enough, she thought with satisfaction.

“Very good. My name is Donna Mason. I am now your Mistress and you are my obedient slave-boy. You will give me the room for free; you will mark it and all expenses as comped for as long as I decide to stay. Got it?” Donna asked smugly.

She continued to hold him in her powerful, unblinking gaze.

“Yes…,” Jared agreed, a dazed expression on his face.

Donna shifted her eyes down, breaking eye contact so Jared could focus his own gaze and perform the task she had given him.

He looked at his computer screen and typed on his keyboard.

“The suite is ready for you,” Jared said, sliding over a pair of room cards.

“Very good. What time do you get off?” Donna asked, eyeing the handsome young man with a hungry glint in her eye.

She had a different type of “getting off” in mind.

“Midnight,” Jared responded.

Donna nodded thoughtfully.

“Alright, listen carefully Jared. When I snap my fingers you will come out of your trance and forget that I hypnotized you as well as everything that happened while you were in a trance. As soon as you get off work, you will feel an utterly irresistible compulsion to come to my suite. When you hear me say “Handsome Desk Boy”, you will instantly drop into a deep hypnotic trance and obey me without question. Do you understand, Slave-Jared?” she asked firmly.

“Yes…,” the young man replied.

Smirking, Donna raised her hand.

She paused before snapping.

“Oh, and you will have room service send up a bottle of the best red wine you have available to my suite right away,” she added.

“Yes ma’am,” Jared agreed.

Donna smiled and casually snapped her fingers.

Jared started as he came out of his trance.

“I…I’m sorry, I must have zoned out for a moment,” he said, blinking his dry eyes.

“Don’t worry about it, dear. I will see you soon,” Donna said with a wink.

She turned and walked away from the desk, leaving the bewildered Jared behind.

Donna went out to her truck and commanded Peggy and Katie to carry her suitcases up to her suite.

She carried “The Art of True Hypnotism” herself as she led her slaves into the hotel.

“Well this is nice enough, I suppose. Take my luggage to the bedroom, then come right back here,” Donna said, looking around after entering the suite’s living room.

She sat on the couch and began to casually flip through “The Art of True Hypnotism” as Peggy and Katie took her suitcases into the bedroom.

Donna grinned wolfishly and set the book on the table when the two hypnotized women returned.

Before she could speak, there was a knock at the door.

“That would be my wine. Katie, go answer the door and then open the wine so it can breathe. Peggy, you will strip naked. Slowly,” Donna commanded.

She smiled as both women immediately obeyed her orders.

Peggy slowly removed her athletic clothes, followed by her sports bra and skimpy purple thong.

A moment later she was standing naked before her Mistress.

“Damn, I hate to admit it but you have a great body, Peggy. Not just your feet. Such great skin, nice tits, pretty eyes, nice ass…an ass that I am more acquainted with than I’d like…mmm, I am going to have some fun with you…so much fun. Kneel before me, slave,” Donna said imperiously.

Peggy sank to her knees.

“You aren’t the only one with nice feet. You will crawl to me and worship mine, my pet,” Donna commanded next.

She extended her foot, the sole dirty from walking barefoot all day; the toe ring she had taken from Peggy’s bedroom glittered as she moved.

Peggy went to her hands and knees and crawled to where Donna sat; taking her Mistress’s sexy foot in her hands, she began to kiss it.

Donna smirked triumphantly.

“Katie, come over here and worship my other foot,” she ordered.

The young woman immediately moved to obey.

Donna sighed contentedly as both slaves began to suck on her toes.

The day had been full of surprises and unexpected events, and Donna was still trying to process what had taken place.

She allowed herself to relax a bit while Peggy and Katie continued to kiss, lick and suck at her feet.

“I have to admit, Peggy has trained you very well, Katie. You are an excellent foot-slave,” Donna remarked with a chuckle.

She leaned back and closed her eyes with a contented sigh, reveling in her dominance.

After ten minutes or so had passed, Donna rose and casually began to undress.

“Katie, you will pour me some wine,” she commanded as she tossed her tank top aside.

Katie immediately rose to obey Donna’s command, while Peggy dutifully continued her foot-worship.

Donna finished undressing and accepted the glass of expensive red wine from Katie before retaking her seat.

“Alright Katie, you need to be naked as well. Get rid of those clothes,” Donna commanded, sipping her wine.

Katie immediately removed her now-customary short denim shorts and spaghetti-strap tank top; she wore no bra or panties beneath them.

Donna admired her small but perfect firm round breasts, flat taut abs, toned legs and of course her near-perfect feet.

“Tell me, why did Peggy enslave you?” Donna asked the naked young woman.

“Because she thinks I am dumb, irresponsible, lazy and a bigot. She also doesn’t like that I think I have nicer feet than she does,” Katie answered.

Donna laughed loudly.

“Seriously? I get all the other stuff, but jealousy over her feet? I mean, they are nice…for fuck’s sake Peggy, that is petty…I love it. I would probably have done the same. Katie, sit next to me; don’t move or speak unless I tell you to,” she commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Katie replied, moving to sit beside the hypnotist.

Donna turned her attention to Peggy.

“First things first; I need to get you deeper under my power, Peggy. Get on your knees and look up at me,” Donna commanded, taking a large gulp from her wine.

Peggy obeyed, assuming a kneeling position before her rival.

Donna handed her glass to Katie and stood.

She towered over Peggy, staring down at her.

“Look into my eyes, Peggy. Look very deeply into them and let yourself get lost in the endless blue…relaxing deeper into hypnosis with each passing moment…deeper under my power…becoming more and more my slave…when I snap my fingers, you will close your eyes and drop twice as deep into trance, twice as deep under my power…when I snap them again, you will open your eyes and stare even deeper into mine, and when you do you will drop twice as deep again…you will do this each time I snap, and with each snap you will fall deeper in my power…you will know that you must serve and obey Donna…you will be completely my slave…now drop!” Donna said firmly.

She gave a loud snap.

Peggy’s eyes slammed shut.

“That’s it…deeper and deeper into hypnosis for me…utterly obedient…open your eyes and drop even deeper…,” Donna said, snapping again.

Peggy’s eyes blinked open, and she gasped as her gaze met Donna’s.

She felt herself spiraling down into utter, complete relaxation.

Into total obedience.

“Very good! Keep looking into my eyes, Peggy…you want to obey me, you must obey Donna! I am your Mistress, you are my slave! Now drop deeper!” Donna said, snapping again.

Again, Peggy’s eyes snapped shut; her head nodded and she slumped to the carpet.

Her mind was blank, her only desire to obey Donna’s commands.

Though she was more deeply entranced than she’d ever been, a small part of her mind still resisted, hiding as she’d learned to do from “The Art of True Hypnotism”.

Peggy was attempting to find her way out of the maze that was Donna’s control.

It wasn’t enough, at least not to free her anytime soon; she was truly lost, a prisoner of Donna’s hypnotic suggestions.

With a smug smile, Donna retook her seat and retrieved her wine from Katie.

She emptied the glass and tossed it into Katie’s lap.

“Peggy, you are completely in my power; you cannot resist me. You will now open your eyes and look at me. When you see me you will instantly become extremely aroused. You want me, Peggy. All you want is to please me; satisfying me sexually is all you can think about. You want only to pleasure your Mistress Donna. Now come here and eat my pussy; it will be the most delicious thing you have ever tasted,” Donna suggested in a powerful voice, spreading her legs as she spoke.

Peggy’s eyes flew open; she instantly flushed upon looking at Donna’s sexy naked body.

All thoughts and resistance were gone from her mind; all that mattered, all she wanted was to pleasure Donna.

She scrambled across the carpet and dove enthusiastically into Donna’s wet pussy.

Peggy thrust her tongue deeply into Donna and began to lick and suck at her clit.

She tasted magnificent.

Donna giggled, then closed her eyes and leaned back, moaning loudly as Peggy worked her pussy with both her mouth and her fingers.

Her moans quickly became screams of ecstasy, and it didn’t take the dark-haired hypnotist long to have an orgasm; she allowed Peggy to continue her pussy-worship until she had a second, and finally a third powerful orgasm.

“Oh…oh yes, oh fuck, oh FUCK YES! Mmmm, ah, holy fuck that felt good!” Donna shouted.

She grabbed Peggy’s long hair and used it to shove her face into her pussy so she could cum on it.

With a gasp, Donna released Peggy’s hair and pushed her away with her bare foot; she leaned back into the couch, breathing heavily.

“Mmmm…well done, slave! Katie, fetch me some more wine,” Donna ordered.

She regarded Peggy while the auburn-haired Katie rose and went to refill her glass.

Peggy was flushed, her nipples erect and she was breathing hard.

She was almost painfully aroused by Donna.

“Aww, poor Peggy; you look so very horny. I suppose I should allow you some relief; you will masturbate over me, Peggy. It will bring you more pleasure than you’ve ever felt…however, you will not be able to cum, no matter how hard you try, until I give you permission. You cannot reach orgasm without your Mistress’s permission! Masturbate to me now Peggy!,” Donna commanded imperiously.

“Yes Mistress!” Peggy gasped.

Her hand immediately went to her pussy and she slumped to the floor as she began to frantically finger and rub herself.

Donna cackled with glee as she watched Peggy writhing on the floor, moaning and shrieking. Her eyes never left Donna; her hand worked faster and harder as she desperately tried to bring herself to orgasm.

She could not.

Peggy was trapped just at the edge, on the verge of release that would not come.

“Please…please Mistress…please….,” she moaned in frustration.

Donna smirked.

“Why should I let you? You kept me from orgasming for months, and why? Because you didn’t want to share your power! Power you don’t deserve more than anyone else. You were selfish and arrogant. Now take your medicine,” she said.

Peggy continued to moan as she continued to frantically masturbate, desperate to cum.

Her skin was covered in a sheen of sweat, and her eyes rolled back in her head as waves of self-inflicted pleasure assaulted her; she gasped for breath as she remained unable to release. The pleasure was unbearable, and was now a delightful agony, and endless delicious torture.

Donna watched with glee, feeling herself becoming aroused again.

“Okay Peggy, when I allow you to cum, you are going to sink even deeper under my control; all of my suggestions will be reinforced in your mind and you will sink even deeper into submission to me…you will know that I am your Mistress and you are my slave! Now cum, Peggy! Cum hard for me! CUM!” Donna shouted.

Peggy let out a low moan that quickly rose into a scream of ecstasy; her entire body tensed, her hips bucking wildly as she orgasmed powerfully.

Donna laughed.

“Again! Cum for me again, Peggy! You are mine! Obey me!” she said loudly.

Peggy screamed as another orgasm crashed through her.

She was gasping for air as her body trembled with intense pleasure.

“Yes…I…Obey!” she moaned.

A third powerful orgasm rippled through her before she could calm down and catch her breath.

Each wave of pleasure dropped Peggy deeper into submission to Donna.

“Very good, Peggy. Now get back on your knees and await my commands,” Donna said after Peggy had recovered.

“Yes, Mistress Donna,” Peggy replied, assuming a kneeling position before her Mistress.

She was now very deeply entranced, and the notion of resistance was almost completely gone from her mind, her very being.

Almost

A tiny vestige of resistance remained hidden deeply in her subconscious.

However, it was inactive at the moment, buried under Donna’s powerfully-reinforced suggestions of servitude and obedience.

Peggy knelt silently while Donna opened “The Art of True Hypnotism” and began to read.

Katie also remained silent, sitting beside Donna on the couch.

Twenty minutes passed before Donna closed the book and set it aside.

She took a deep breath and rose to her feet.

“Katie, stand up and face me,” she commanded.

The sexy naked young woman was compelled to obey, thanks to Peggy’s suggestions.

The fact that Katie was still technically under Peggy’s hypnotism irked Donna, so she was about to rectify the situation. It was also a perfect opportunity for her to try to unlock a new powerful hypnotic technique she greatly coveted, one Peggy had already learned to use.

The Mistress’s Gaze.

Donna fixed Katie with her intense stare.

“Look into my eyes,” the hypnotist commanded in a loud, strong voice.

Katie gasped as her pale blue eyes met Donna’s richer sapphire ones.

“That’s it, Katie…look deep, deep into my eyes…keep looking,” Donna said.

The hypnotist’s brow furrowed in concentration; she was focusing on gathering her natural hypnotic power and channelling it through her eyes into Katie’s eyes.

Donna could feel a tingle as pressure built in her chest and flowed upward into her shoulders, then the muscles of her face before moving into her eyes.

Katie continued to stare; Donna’s eyes began to shimmer just slightly, a faint almost imperceptible blue glow emanating from her pupils.

“Relax and…look deeper into my eyes…,” Donna said slowly.

A slight strain had crept into her voice as she continued to concentrate on unleashing her hypnotic energy.

Her eyes began to sting and water, and she had a powerful urge to blink, which was something that would interrupt the Mistress’s Gaze according to “The Art of True Hypnotism”.

Donna’s face began to redden, but the light in her eyes did not increase.

She gasped and began to blink rapidly.

“Fucking damn it!” she said angrily, stomping her foot.

Katie flinched at the hypnotist’s outburst.

“I don’t fucking get it! Why can’t I do it?” Donna asked, her anger continuing to build.

“Maybe you just can’t—,” Katie began meekly.

Donna’s expression twisted into a snarl.

“That was rhetorical, you stupid little brat! I did not give you permission to speak! Get down and kiss my feet now!” she said loudly, her face red.

“Yes Mistress!” Katie squeaked, dropping to her hands and knees to lavish kisses on Donna’s sexy bare feet.

Donna turned and unceremoniously slapped Peggy across the face.

“You smug, selfish bitch!” she fumed.

Peggy was silent, her cheek reddening from the stinging smack.

Donna turned and walked quickly to the suite’s bedroom, Katie scrambling after her on her hands and knees.

A moment later Donna returned with a large leather case, which she set on the coffee table and unzipped.

“You were always so proud of all that long thick hair. You won’t need it as my slave,” she said, retrieving a large pair of professional-grade barber’s scissors from her bag.

Peggy knelt impassively while Donna proceeded to quickly and expertly cut off much of her hair; after finishing with the scissors, the dark-haired hypnotist then swapped the scissors for electric clippers and shaved Peggy’s head so that less than an eight of an inch of hair remained.

“That’s much better,” Donna said gleefully when she’d finished, running her hand over Peggy’s head and admiring her handiwork.

Her anger toward Peggy was temporarily assuaged by the act of domination she had just performed.

Katie had continued to kiss Donna’s feet the entire time, Peggy’s hair falling to the floor around her like snow.

Donna glanced at the clock.

“Alright, I am in need of a shower. Peggy, you will accompany me; you will get the honor of washing your Mistress. Katie, clean up this mess. You will shower after I have finished,” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” both hypno-slaves replied.

Donna smirked and led Peggy to the bathroom.

She took her time in the shower, reveling in the soothing hot water as Peggy reverently washed her from head to toe.

“Mmmm…isn’t this better, Peggy? No need to think or worry about anything except serving and pleasing me, your owner, your Mistress; kneel before me tell me that I am your Mistress and that you worship me,” Donna commanded, rivulets of water running over her breasts and down her lovely legs.

Peggy sank to her knees.

“You are my Mistress, I worship you,” she said.

Donna grinned.

“Do you remember when you made me eat your ass after our duel, slave?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Peggy replied.

“Good. I think it is only fair you return the favor. When I snap my fingers you will become fully aware but remain hypnotized and completely in my power. You will continue to obey my every command. You will remain kneeling and have the overwhelming urge to eat my ass; the harder you fight it, the stronger the urge will become until you simply can’t resist any longer. You will eat my ass. Oh, and when I say Slave-Girl Peggy you will instantly drop back into a deep trance just as you are in now. Got it, slut?” Donna asked smugly.

“Yes Mistress,” Peggy replied meekly.

Smirking, Donna snapped her fingers.

Peggy began to blink rapidly as awareness flooded her mind.

“What the…Donna you lying, thieving fucking bitch!” she said angrily.

She tried to stand and found she could not.

Donna only laughed in response, turning her back to Peggy and displaying her pale round ass cheeks.

“I warned you, Donna! When I get free I am going to make you so sorry you came after me,” Peggy growled defiantly.

Donna laughed again.

“Oh is that right? I don’t think so, dear. In fact, I am sure you have other things to focus on,” she retorted, wiggling her ass.

Reaching back with both hands, she slapped her ass-cheeks as water continued to cascade over her body.

Peggy gritted her teeth.

The urge to lick Donna’s ass was incredible, and growing stronger by the moment.

“I will not,” she spat.

“You will, slave. You have no choice,” Donna replied matter-of-factly.

She bent slightly and grasped her ass cheeks, spreading them apart.

Water trickled over her asshole as it beckoned Peggy.

Peggy growled in frustration as the urge to bury her face in Donna’s ass steadily increased.

Donna stood calmly waiting.

Peggy began to tremble as she desperately tried to resist Donna’s suggestions.

She bit her lip, attempting to ignore her desire to worship Donna’s ass as she tried to concentrate on freeing herself from Donna’s control.

She failed.

With a shriek of anger and frustration, she moved forward and began to flick her tongue into Donna’s asshole.

Donna cackled with glee.

“That’s it, dear. Don’t just dart, Lick my ass like it is your favorite ice cream! Just like you made me do for you! Worship me!” she said loudly.

Peggy’s resolve broke completely and she buried her face in Donna’s ass and began to lick frantically.

Donna moaned with pleasure, both from the physical sensation and from the sheer satisfaction of making an aware Peggy degrade herself, helpless to resist.

She let Peggy continue her ass-worship for several minutes before she let go of her cheeks and turned around.

“Okay, that’s enough for now. Wash yourself, then get out of the shower and dry my body, slave,” Donna commanded.

“Yes Goddess,” Peggy growled.

She quickly soaped her body and rinsed it clean, then stepped out of the shower and began to carefully dry Donna.

After Peggy finished drying her off, Donna sauntered back into the living room naked, Peggy crawling at her feet.

Katie had finished cleaning up the mess from Peggy’s haircut and was standing quietly in the middle of the room.

“Go shower Katie. Then come back here so I can hypnotize you properly and place you truly under my power,” Donna commanded her with a dismissive wave.

“Yes, Mistress,” Katie said, moving toward the bathroom.

“Be quick about it, do you understand me slut?” Donna called after her.

“Yes, Mistress,” Katie replied obediently.

Donna sighed contentedly and sat on the couch, casually ordering Peggy to again worship her feet.

“I need to train you the way you trained Katie; she is so much better at this than you. Slow down, suck each toe…that’s better. Careful of my new toe ring!” Donna said.

The aware Peggy stoically obeyed, kissing every part of Donna’s feet, licking her soles and sucking on her toes.

Katie returned a short time later clean from her shower, naked with a towel wrapped around her head.

Donna commanded her to sit on the couch beside her.

“Look into my eyes…,” the hypnotist commanded.

Rather than attempt The Mistress’s Gaze again, she used a conventional true hypnotism induction, placing Katie into a deep trance and programming her to obey Donna.

Satisfied that Katie was now under her hypnotic control rather than acting as her slave on Peggy’s orders, Donna commanded the sexy young slave to get dressed and stand in the corner while she awaited her Goddess’s commands.

Peggy continued to worship Donna’s feet the entire time.

Before Donna could continue her humiliation of Peggy, there was a knock at the door.

“Oh, it is my cock delivery. I do enjoy women, but there is nothing like a good dick once in a while too. Slave-Girl Peggy,” Donna said firmly.

Peggy instantly dropped into a deep hypnotized state; she stopped her foot-worship as her body relaxed completely and she slumped to the floor in front of her owner.

Smirking, Donna rose and sauntered to the door, opening it to reveal Jared the front desk clerk.

“Uh, hi, I am not sure why I…I…uh…,” Jared stammered, clearly confused.

He flushed as his eyes moved up and down Donna’s body; he had no idea why he had come up to Donna’s suite, and was startled when the sexy dark-haired woman had answered the door naked.

Donna grinned.

“It’s okay, dear. Everything is fine, my Handsome Desk Boy. You will come inside,” she said in a sultry voice.

Jared stiffened, his eyes going wide as he dropped into a trance.

“Yes ma’am,” he said in a quiet monotone.

Donna moved aside so her latest puppet could step inside.

“Jared, you are in my power and will obey all my commands without hesitation or question. It feels wonderful to simply obey Donna. I am your Goddess, and all you want is to please me. Obeying me makes me very happy, and makes you feel so good. Jared, you are my slave and you want to nothing more than to make me happy, to pleasure me. I am the most beautiful woman you have ever seen; you are extremely attracted to me, very horny for me. Your cock is growing stiff and hard. You want to do anything and everything I wish to pleasure me. You will not, cannot cum without my permission. No matter how close you get to release, you will not cum until I tell you to. Now take off all of your clothes. Peggy, Katie get up and stand quietly near the wall and await my commands,” Donna commanded without preamble.

“Yes Goddess!” the hypnotized man said excitedly.

Donna smiled.

Goddess; I like that. Maybe that will be my official title, she mused.

Jared had begun to frantically undress, practically tearing his clothes off.

Peggy and Katie both immediately moved to obey, standing silently in their trances while Jared stripped.

When he was naked, Donna chuckled at his average-sized cock, standing straight up, stiff and straining.

“That will work, I suppose. Let’s put that thing to use. Fuck me, slave-Jared. Fuck me hard,” she said, moving to bend over the side of the couch.

A moment later Donna was gasping and shrieking as Jared thrust his cock into her over and over.

He grunted with pleasure as he pounded her; Donna screamed as she orgasmed.

“Yes, oh yes! Yes, fuck me…fuck me..FUCK ME! YES! FUCK ME SLAVE!” she shouted.

Jared thrust faster and harder, his grunts now those of frustration rather than pleasure.

He had reached the edge, the point just before the intensely satisfying orgasm that normally followed.

It did not.

He was stuck, unable to cum.

He continued to thrust, unable to stop and unable to finish.

Donna screamed as she orgasmed again, and then again a few minutes later.

“Okay slave…stop…time to change…positions,” she gasped.

She turned around and sat on the arm of the couch.

“Kneel, slave-Jared. Time for you to eat some pussy,” Donna said with a wicked grin.

Jared whimpered as he obeyed, his cock still rock-hard as his tongue began to tease his Goddess’s clit.

It was going to be a long night.

TO BE CONTINUED