The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diwata’s Dorm

Part III

Four days later, Diwata was lighting the last candle.

“This one better be enough to get them there” Diwata prayed silently.

It was cucumber melon scented. Once again all three girls were hanging around the dorm in what had become the new normal. Lucia was working on her homework wearing just a bra and panties. She did not like having to hide her “beauty” but Diwata had convinced her that it would be best. She kept her feet propped up and both Diwata and Alice would often steal glances at her curvy soles. Alice and Diwata watched tv in the position that would allow them both foot access. Alice would lay on her stomach on the floor with her legs resting against the sofa behind her. Diwata would sit on the couch next to Alice’s feet. In this position Diwata could give Alice’s feet a smell or a lick whenever she felt like it. She could also stretch out her foot and stroke Alice’s cheek with her toes which was a signal to the blonde beauty that Diwata wanted her to suck on her toes. Diwata loved having the beautiful and athletic girl at her feet as a docile pet ready to worship her whenever she wanted.

“This candle I don’t like the smell of so much.” Lucia said.

Diwata nodded. “Yeah it’s not my favorite. I think ‘beach sand’ was the best one.”

“That one smelled nice but I don’t see what it had to do with sand.” Alice said.

“Fair point, Toe-sucker.” Diwata agreed.

“Oh is that her new nickname?” Lucia asked.

“Yup, because well...“ Diwata gestured down toward Alice who was at that moment sucking Diwata’s toes one by one, her eyes were closed and her cheeks were pulled in with each suck.

“Yup that makes sense.” Lucia agreed.

“It’s a perfect name because I love sucking toes!” Alice said.

Lucia rolled her eyes. “Uh huh. I got that.”

“Watch, I like sucking my own toes too.” Alice said proudly. She sat up and pressed her face into her own foot. She started to wildly slurp and lick at her toes, covering her foot in saliva.

“Mmm you might be a freak Alice but I still like you. Hey would you do that for me?” Lucia asked curiously. “If that’s okay?” She turned to ask Diwata.

Diwata nodded. “Of course.”

Alice put down her foot. “Really Lucia? You would let me worship your feet?”

Lucia nodded. “It’s about time you appreciated them like Diwata does.”

“I’m so lucky that you both understand me so well.” Alice crawled over to Lucia and started to passionately lap at Lucia’s soles. “Mmm you’re delicious Lucia.”

Lucia put down her homework. “Alice, I mean Toe-sucker, stick out your tongue, I want to drive.”

Alice obeyed. She sat still and stuck out her tongue. Lucia started to rub her foot against Alice’s tongue, up and down. The other foot she pressed against Alice’s face and stroked her cheek.

“A girl yawn could get used to this.” Lucia said sleepily. Suddenly she slumped to her side, asleep in her chair. Alice looked confused for a moment and then she slowly fell backward and passed out on the floor.

Diwata stood up. The candle had taken effect.

“Showtime.” She whispered into Lucia’s ear: “Beauty is only worthwhile if someone owns it. You belong exclusively to Diwata.” Then she walked over to Alice and whispered to her. “New Zealand is a foot-slave culture. You came to America to find a master.” Diwata went back to the couch and waited for her slumbering roommates to wake up. Life was good already but she could hardly wait for tomorrow.

* * *

Diwata slept in again. She didn’t want to rush out today. She had a feeling that her roommates turned foot-slaves would find her when it was time. She got up after they had left. She poured herself some tea, ate a big breakfast. She had already decided she would blow off classes that day. Instead she took a bus into town and bought a few things. Special items for later. She wandered around the mall, caught a matinee of a new superhero movie. When she did make her way home she walked slow. Diwata felt at peace. Everything in life was as it should be.

She opened the door to the dorm and she could hear someone crying. Diwata put down her bags and jogged over to Alice’s room. Alice was curled up on the bed surrounded by little crumpled up tissues.

“Hey, hey, Toe-sucker. What’s the matter?” Diwata climbed onto the bed and put an affectionate arm around Alice. Alice sat up and returned the hug.

“Oh hi Diwata. I’m sorry you have to see me like this.” She sniffled loudly.

Diwata would have snickered if Alice wasn’t so upset. She was wearing a shirt that just said ‘Slut’ in block lettering. Her feet were bare and decked out in jingling anklets and toe rings. She must have put on some makeup because she had black eyeliner dripping down her face following the trail of her tears.

“What’s wrong girl? Tell me.” Diwata urged her.

Alice sniffled and blew her nose. “Sometimes it’s just so hard fitting in here. I got kicked off the volleyball team for ‘cultural differences.’ I’m only going to class to try to find an owner but I haven’t found one. Why does no one want to be my master?” She sniffled again. “I know I would be such a good foot-slut for someone. I would make them so happy. I’m such a good slave but no one wants me!” She started to sob again.

Diwata held her tighter and patted her back. “There there. Hey wait right here a minute I have something that I think you’ll like.” Diwata scurried out of the room and rummaged through her shopping bags. She found what she was searching for and held it behind her back as she reentered Alice’s room.

“Alice, it’s been really amazing getting to know you this semester and I have something important to ask you.” She kept one hand behind her back and the other she placed affectionately on Alice’s leg. Alice wiped her nose with the back of her hand and the other hand gave Diwata’s hand a supportive squeeze.

“I was wondering Alice... would you, be my foot-slave?” Diwata pulled her surprise out from behind her back. It was a red dog collar with a leash. The collar had a small blue bone-shaped tag that read ‘FOOT BITCH’ on it.

Alice covered her mouth with her hands and she gasped. “Oh my god! Diwata are you serious?”

Diwata nodded.

Alice shrieked joyfully. “Oh my god! YES YES YES!” She started to cry again and she took the collar from Diwata. “You don’t know how much this means to me! There is no one else I would rather serve. These are happy tears now. Thank you so much, Mistress.” Alice secured the collar around her neck and tried to collect herself. “I really need to stop crying. What kind of slave cries all the time?”

“Stop, you’re going to make me cry!” Diwata said. She dabbed the corner of her eyes with the back of her hand. She attached the leash to the collar.

Alice let out a long sigh of relief and then she sat up sitting on her knees with her back straight in a posture that said “ready to serve”

“Now, how can I please you mistress?” Alice asked seductively.

Diwata lifted up her foot and pulled the leash taut. “Start by showing your appreciation, Foot Bitch.”

Alice couldn’t help but smile gratefully. “As you command.”

* * *

Diwata paced in the hallway. Now she was feeling a little nervous. Her stomach was tying itself in knots. She checked her phone again. Her last messages to Lucia had been: “What time are you out of class?”

Lucia had responded “10 want to get sbux?”

“No come home I’ve got a surprise”

Finally she saw Lucia coming down the hallway. She waved to Diwata and Diwata waved back.

“Hey girl!” Lucia looked a little nervous. Diwata trotted up to her and they hugged. Diwata opened her mouth to start saying what was on her mind but Lucia beat her to it.

“Hey Di, so I’ve been thinking. I really like to look good, I think it’s the most important thing but lately I’ve been feeling like it’s not enough. What’s the sense in looking beautiful if no one appreciates it? And what’s the sense in going through all that work to look good if it isn’t for someone? I guess what I’m trying to say…” She sighed. “And I know this is stupid to ask because I’ve seen how happy you are with Alice. But I just wanted to ask you if… if we could be girlfriends?” Lucia blushed. Diwata covered her mouth to hide her grin. “I just really like the way that you appreciate my beauty and we already get along so well I think it would be amazing if we were together. But, I’m sorry this was stupid right?” Lucia looked at the ground in embarrassment.

Diwata reached out and stroked Lucia’s cheek. “No it’s not stupid. Lucia, you’re so beautiful. Of course I want to be your girlfriend. You are so sexy!”

“Oh! Really? Thank god. That’s all I want.” Lucia sighed with relief. She reached out to stroke Diwata’s soft black hair then pulled her in and they began to make out. After a long moment filled with soft wet noises, Lucia pulled back.

“But wait what about Alice?” Lucia asked breathlessly.

“Well, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about.” Diwata said. “Here come inside, this is what I wanted to show you.” Diwata took Lucia by the hand and led her inside the dorm.

Lucia gasped with surprise. Inside the dorm was decorated with streamers and balloons. A big banner was strung across the common room and it read “Diwata and Lucia Best Mistresses”

Diwata blushed happily. “I uh kinda saw this coming.

Alice was waiting patiently near the door. “Welcome home mistresses!” She was completely naked except for her red dog collar. She started to kiss the tops of Lucia and Diwata’s feet to greet them.

“The truth is, Alice isn’t my girlfriend. She’s just my foot-slave. And now that we’re together she can be our slave.” Diwata said.

“Aw Di! That’s fantastic news! Alice is such a good foot licker! She’s going to be such a good slave.” Lucia said.

Alice looked up for a moment. “Thanks Lucia, I mean mistress. I look forward to being your slave.”

Lucia removed her foot from her sandal and held it in front of Alice’s face. “Don’t forget the bottoms!”

Alice licked her lips. “Of course mistress!” She started to lick lustily Lucia’s foot.

Diwata put her hand on Lucia’s butt and gave her a squeeze. “I think this is going to be the start of something beautiful.” She stood on her tip toes to give Lucia another passionate kiss. They began to make out surrounded by balloons and streamers with Alice at their feet giving them both a devoted session of foot worship.

* * *

That night, the girls decided to order pizza.

“Okay let me see if they got it right. Large BBQ chicken with shrimp, large half margherita half meatlovers with white sauce, garlic knots, two liter coke, lava cake, and fries?” Diwata asked.

“Yip that’s right.” Alice said.

“That is way too much food.” Lucia added.

“Well we’re celebrating! The start of our new lives!” Diwa said cheerily

“Let’s dig in. I’m starving!” Alice said.

Diwata precariously balanced the food on the tiny buffet bar. The girls hungrily ripped into the mountain of food. Diwata started scarfing down garlic knots then stopped and grinned evilly.

“Hey wait, I have an idea.” She said. “You two will do whatever I ask right?”

Alice nodded “Of course!”

Lucia swallowed her food and then nodded along too. “Si. Tu eres mi amo y mi amante.”

“I assume that means yes?” Diwata asked.

“Of course!” Lucia said.

“Okay well it’s just I’ve had this fantasy and I want you two to bring it to life okay? Alice lay down on the sofa with your feet hanging off the end ok?” Diwata directed her slave. Alice complied. “And Lucia, which pizza were you eating?”

“BBQ Shrimp.” She said.

“Alright perfect. Lucia you can keep eating but I want you to eat the slice off of Alice’s feet. Alright? Here we go.” Without much warning Diwata took Lucia’s slice and mashed it against Alice’s feet.

“Ooh! It’s hot!” Alice squealed.

Diwata pressed the slice against Alice’s big wrinkly feet. She aggressively rubbed it against her, tearing the slice up and spreading grease, sauce, and cheese all over her pale soles. When she was done, Diwata stepped back to admire her handiwork. Alice’s soles were a messy disaster. Cheese was covering her toes and dribbling down her foot. There was red sauce all over her foot, starting to slide down the arch and drip off her heel. What remained of the dough was stuck between Alice’s toes along with a couple pieces of shrimp. Beneath it all her white feet had turned orange from the pizza grease which was pooling in her deep sole-wrinkles.

“Well, bon apetit!” Diwata said to Lucia with a smile.

“You’re lucky you own me.” Lucia said, giving Diwata the stink eye. Lucia kneeled in position by Alice’s feet. “And that I’m very, very hungry.” With that she locked her mouth around Alice’s foot and began to eat the pizza scraps off of Alice’s foot.

Diwata watched, mouth agape as Lucia fed. She was eating like a wild animal, sloppily sucking and slurping the food scraps off of Alice’s big feet.

Alice seemed mostly unbothered. She had reached out and gotten a slice for herself which she ate happily while her feet were being licked clean by Lucia.

“Do a good job Lucia. I don’t want greasy feet later.” Alice said.

Lucia was getting covered in sauce and cheese as she ate. Most of the food matter had been eaten and now she started to suck Alice’s toe’s clean. She was being very thorough making sure not a spot remained. As the feeding frenzy came to a close, Lucia ran her finger down Alice’s long sole and then stuck it in her mouth.

She sucked her finger clean and locked eyes with Diwata. “Mmm-mm-mmm. Good to the last drop.” Lucia said seductively. “Now,” She slunk over to Diwata. “May I eat the rest of my dinner or am I going to eat the whole thing off of this slut’s toes?” She asked.

Diwata licked her lips. “Eat your dinner. But we’ll have to see about dessert.”

Lucia grinned. “Thank you mistress.”

* * *

The girls woke up promptly at 7:00am. Lucia and Diwata were sleeping intertwined and naked in bed. Alice’s alarm went off, she stretched, rolled off of the large cushion she slept on on the floor and dutifully crawled to the foot of the bed to gently lap at Diwata and Lucia’s soles until they woke up. At a word from Diwata, Alice moved up and licked Diwata’s pussy as well. The commotion woke up Lucia who presented Diwata with her feet so that Diwata could worship Lucia while Alice ate her out.

Then it was time for breakfast. Lucia and Alice remained naked (Alice still wore her red dog collar) but Diwata slipped on an oversized black t-shirt and some shorts. Diwata and Alice had oatmeal. When they were finished Diwata made pancakes for Lucia. They were served to her in a stack on top of Alice’s meaty soles, drizzled with lots of syrup.

“Seriously? This is going to be such a mess. Is Alice my plate for life now?” Lucia complained.

“Oh you don’t like the breakfast I made you?” Diwata asked her coyly.

“I’m going to eat every last drop.” Lucia replied. True to her word she ate the stack of pancakes and then licked Alice’s feet clean. She made sure to lick in every wrinkle and crevice to make sure no sticky syrup was left behind.

The girls had planned on going shopping. They all showered, together, then started to get ready. Diwata knew that Lucia would be a long time with her beauty routine so she stole Alice away and returned the favor from that morning, eating out the pussy of her busty blonde slave. Alice had become such a foot slut she insisted on smelling some of Diwata’s worn socks while being eaten out. Lucia finished up and scolded them for taking so long. Diwata washed up her face again and got dressed. Diwata and Lucia picked out Alice’s outfit and they were already to go out.

Diwata had decided early on that to the outside world, she and Lucia would present themselves as a normal couple. Lucia wore clothes that were not exactly plain but definitely more modest than when she was in the middle of her brainwashing journey. Inside the house, Lucia was expected to be as much of an eager foot-slave as Alice was. Today Lucia wore jeans and a pink sweater. Diwata wore leggings and a black hoodie. Alice was expected to be all foot-slave all the time. Lucia had given her a heavy, goth-like makeup treatment. She had heavy eyeliner, black lipstick, and her already pale face was made paler. She wore a high cut off t-shirt that said ‘Slave’ in big white letters. Her hair was done up in two pigtails. She wore a short jean skirt and sandals. Her nails were painted bright pink and on each nail in small white letters the word ‘bitch’ was written. Completing the look, she kept the red dog collar on but Diwata removed the leash.

Before they left, Diwata inspected each of her slaves. “Foot-Bitch, Toe-Hoe, are you both ready?”

Lucia and Alice nodded in unison. “Yes Mistress.”

“Alright ladies, let’s go!”

They made for an odd trio at the mall. The three of them definitely drew some stares. Diwata gave Alice the credit card and made sure she paid for everything. She loved it when the cashiers would notice some small detail like the collar or the writing on her nails and suddenly look shocked. They cruised around the mall for awhile, got lunch. All the purchases were bankrolled by Lucia and Alice but Diwata was the one who controlled how the money was spent.

After a day of shopping they went for a walk in the park. It was a beautiful day and they all sat together on the grass. All three girls kicked off their shoes. Diwata and Lucia sat back and looked out at the horizon. Alice was between them lying on her stomach with their bare feet on either side of her. After a few minutes she started to nuzzle and nibble at Diwata’s soft soles.

Diwata giggled.

“Hey! Not outside the house! There are too many people here.” Lucia protested.

“How can I tell her to stop? She’s so cute. Look at her.” Diwata said.

Alice had her eyes closed and she was happily going from one side to the other smelling Lucia and Diwata’s feet.

“Just a few more minutes Mistress please?” The statuesque slave begged her petite mistress.

Diwata turned to Lucia and shrugged. “Let her have her fun. I’ll arrange a suitable punishment when we get home.”

Lucia sighed. “Fine. You’re the boss.”

Diwata put her arm around Lucia. “I’ll let you hold the leash for the night, would that make it up to you?” She asked.

“It’s a good start.” Lucia replied.

They watched the sunset and enjoyed Alice’s soft licks and kisses on their warm feet.

“Hey Di?”

“Yes Toe-Hoe?”

“Did you hypnotize us or something?”

“Yes I did.”

“Really?”

“Yup.”

Lucia turned to look in her eyes. “That is so hot. Thank you.” She leaned in for a kiss and they started to make out passionately.

“I’ll let you two have some alone time.” Alice said. She sat up and brought her own foot close to her face. “I’ll entertain myself.” Alice started sucking her toes and giving her own feet long wet licks. Lucia and Diwata were too busy making out to be bothered and as the sun set their corner of the park was filled with the wet sounds of love and messy self-worship.