The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diwata’s Dorm

Part II

The door to Diwata’s bedroom opened and she stepped out into the light of the common area. Alice and Lucia were sitting together on the sofa. Alice was in the middle of saying something.

“It was the weirdest dream because it was so vivid. There was a sticky bun, hot and fresh out of the oven and it was absolutely soaked with syrup. It was just absolutely wet with this sweet sticky syrup. And for whatever reason I kept stepping on it. First my heel got wet and sticky and then I was starting to rub the bun with my foot. That’s when I woke up. But the weird part was that when I woke up this morning that same foot was kinda damp or something! Isn’t that strange?” Alice shook her head with amazement.

Lucia nodded.”Yeah that’s a weird one. I didn’t sleep so well either. Oh hey Di! I almost didn’t see you. Are you okay?”

Lucia and Alice turned to look at Diwata and they both looked surprised. Diwata stood and blinked. She felt and looked awful. Her head was pounding.

“Wha-what’s wrong? Do I look bad?” Diwata asked. She walked over to look in the bathroom mirror. When she turned the light on in the bathroom she recoiled in surprise. She looked terrible. Her black hair was frizzy and sticking up at odd angles. She had dark bags under her eyes and there was a small trail of dried drool on her chin. Diwata splashed some water on her face.

“Sorry ladies I didn’t realize I looked like a horror monster.” Diwata apologized as she came out.

Lucia and Alice looked concerned. “What happened Di? You really don’t look so well this morning.” Lucia asked.

Diwata sighed. “Yes I didn’t sleep at all last night. Honestly I’m feeling quite awful.”

Alice got up off the couch and gave her a hug. “Poor Diwata. I guess we all had a rough night but you look like you got the worst of it.” Alice patted Diwata’s head affectionately. “I think we all deserve a little pick me up. Starbucks anyone?” She asked.

Lucia nodded. “Great idea Alice. Let’s all go. It’ll be fun.”

“I thought you didn’t like Starbucks Lucia?” Diwata asked.

Lucia shrugged. “It’s fine. I’ll get a pastry or something.”

Alice smiled with excitement. “Alright ladies let’s go!”

* * *

A couple hours later and the three roommates came walking back to the door with coffees and food in hand. Lucia and Alice were walking along either side of Diwata. Diwata looked like she was walking with security because both girls stood at least a head taller than her. Diwata sipped a gigantic cup of overly sweet coffee beverage.

“The wait was ridiculous but I must admit it’s worth it.” Diwata said. Alice and Lucia nodded. As they got closer to the dorm Diwata noticed a large cardboard box sitting outside their door. It took a moment before she remembered what she had been up to early that morning, what she had ordered, and that she had selected ‘immediate delivery’ at checkout. Her eyes widened and she dashed ahead of her companions. The box was not subtle. It was at least three feet tall and had “Hypno Depot.” written in block lettering on the side.

“What’s that Di?” Lucia asked.

“We got a package?” Alice asked.

“Uh don’t worry about it. It’s just a care package.” Diwata was trying to hurriedly open the door and carry the box into her room but it was made more difficult by the caramel frappe trente in her hand. Diwata was trying to hold her coffee between her legs while lifting up the box but it was difficult to even get her arms around it properly. Suddenly the box lifted up in front of her and started to move. Alice had picked it up and was carrying it inside. Diwata started to sweat nervously. If her roommates realized what she had ordered her desperate plan would be over before it began.

“Where do you want it Diwata?” Alice asked.

“Uh just on my bed.” Diwata said nervously.

Alice duly carried it into Diwata’s room. Diwata watched Alice’s expression carefully but when she emerged from Diwata’s room her face didn’t give the slightest indication that she had seen anything out of the ordinary. Lucia caught up with them.

“What was it?” She asked

“Just a care package for Diwata.” Alice said.

Diwata breathed a sigh of relief. It appeared that Alice didn’t understand what it might mean to receive a package from ‘Hypno Depot.’ She grinned. Things were about to change a lot around here.

* * *

Diwata pulled the box out from under her bed. She rummaged through it and pulled out a canister. Inside was a small green pill and a large white candle. Diwata knocked back the pill. She peeled a label off of the candle that read: “HYPNO DEPOT MIND MELTING CANDLE; LAVENDER SCENTED.” Diwata peeked out into the common room. Alice was watching TV and Lucia was studying. Perfect timing. She emerged from her room and placed the candle on the small table in the center of the room.

“Ooh what scent is the candle tonight?” Lucia asked Diwata.

“Lavender.” Diwata replied.

Lucia smiled. “Mmm, bacán. It was so nice of your family to send you all of these candles, they really make it easier to relax.”

Diwata grinned. Lucia didn’t know how right she was. Diwata sat back on the couch, nothing to do but to wait.

In her frenzied and obsessive search on the dark web for a way to change the minds of her roommates and make them more receptive to Diwata’s fantasies, she had found Hypno Depot. They were an extremely sketchy company that made a variety of purported hypnotic and brainwashing products. They had many options to choose from but Diwata had settled on the candles. Every time she burned one she had an opportunity to slightly alter one aspect of her roommate’s personality, provided they were close enough to inhale the scent of the burning candle. Each step would take a few days to take full effect but Diwata had already used the candles two times before and she had certainly seen a huge change in her roommates over the last week.

Diwata noticed Alice happily sniffing the air and Lucia had even walked over to the burning candle to better smell the hypnotic lavender scent. It wouldn’t be long now. The pill that came with the candle made Diwata immune to its effects. After a few minutes both Alice and Lucia appeared to have drifted off to sleep. It was time. Diwata leaned-in first to Lucia and then Alice’s ear and spent a few minutes repeating to them their new mantra that would deliver them each one step closer to being Diwata’s foot slave. That was the ultimate goal but each step had to be just slightly outside the subject’s comfort zone or the candle’s effect could fail to take hold.

Diwata had started out modestly enough. She had read carefully about how the candles worked and had even gone to the Hypno Depot forums to read accounts to get a good plan before she began. She only had so many candles even though she had ordered as many as she could afford. She didn’t want to push them too fast and give them a command they wouldn’t accept. Her plan for Alice was taking advantage of the fact that she came from a culture where being barefoot was common. For Lucia, exploiting the fact that she already placed a great deal of stock in her personal appearance and beauty routine.

On the first night when she lit a candle, Diwata was nervous but she waited and sure enough her roommates did pass out like the instructions had promised. She leaned in close to Alice’s ear.

It was already totally normal to be barefoot in New Zealand culture, what Diwata whispered to her was: “New Zealand is a foot focused culture.”

She repeated this mantra a few times over then switched over to Lucia. The sleep brought on by the candle’s smoke would not last long and Diwata was nervous about spending too much time repeating the mantra to one girl and the other waking up, or not spending enough time repeating the mantra and having it fail.

For Lucia she whispered: “A beauty routine is good, especially for your feet, but beauty is only good if it can be seen.”

What was strange was that after she had repeated the mantras her roommates woke up and the night continued as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Diwata was very anxious to see if her commands had worked but she knew she wouldn’t know right away. Even if they did work, they were subtle shifts and she might not notice them.

These changes may have been subtle but Diwata did not have to wait as long as she had thought to see her first results. It was the next morning at breakfast that Diwata first noticed something that made her wonder whether her candles had worked. It was a fairly innocent conversation. Lucia had been complaining about class when Alice, who was nodding along in agreement, said

“I toe exactly what you mean.” Then she giggled and rolled her eyes. “Whoops, as if it wasn’t obvious enough that I’m from New Zealand. I mean I KNOW exactly what you mean.”

Lucia didn’t seem to follow but didn’t bring up the slip. Diwata of course noticed it right away. Then at lunch it happened again. She was recounting the story of a teammate who had fallen in a hole at practice.

“She took a step to her left and then fell right in a big sole! Whoops. Kiwi alert. You know what I meant. She fell in a big HOLE.” She corrected herself.

That evening the signs continued. Diwata came home from a late class and was shocked to discover Lucia and Alice painting their nails side by side. Diwata had hardly ever seen Lucia barefoot in the common area and she had definitely never seen Alice painting her nails. They were sat together on the couch. Lucia was painting hers a sparkly blue and Alice was applying a lime green polish.

“Hey what are you two up to?” Diwata asked them quizzically.

“Oh I’m just working on my beauty routine. These toes won’t paint themselves.” Lucia said.

“Yea and I was just looking at my toes, as ya do, and thinking they could use a fresh coat of paint.” Alice said nonchalantly.

Diwata nodded. She felt a stirring excitement in her breast. She made sure to sit directly across from her roommates and shot plenty of discrete glances while they chatted and painted.

It was the day after that Diwata noticed it. Lucia had completely abandoned her socks in the house. She also seemed to be dressing more provocatively. She always dressed kinda sexy but it seemed like her shorts had gotten shorter and her neckline lower overnight.

“Hey Lucia, your feet look really nice. That color suits them.” Diwata bashfully complimented Lucia.

Lucia beamed. “Thanks Di! Glad to hear my beauty regime is paying off.” She went back to her room and Diwata watched her light brown feet padding softly across the carpet.

“I think those candles are going to be just what I need.” She said quietly.

* * *

Things were going well so far but Diwata was still nervous. There was a risk of the plan falling apart if her roommates started noticing that the other was acting strange. So far neither one had let on that anything unusual was going on. There had been one moment where Diwata feared Lucia might be suspicious. Diwata had thought she was alone with Alice in the common room. They were watching tv together and Diwata had said.

“Hey Porkchop, pass me the remote I want to watch Bake-Off.”

Lucia happened to walk by and she stopped. “Wait, why is Alice’s nickname Porkchop all of a sudden?” She asked.

Alice gave her a grin. “Diwata started calling me that on account of my meaty feet.” She grabbed her foot and lifted her leg up in Lucia’s direction. “What do you think? Does the name fit?” She wiggled her toes at Lucia.

Diwata smiled nervously and Lucia gave her a confused look. “Uh I guess. Are all Kiwis and Filipina’s as weird as you two?” She asked jokingly.

* * *

Diwata was excited to light the second candle. It had been days of watching Lucia prancing barefoot around the dorm and spending an almost concerning amount of time taking care of her feet and her beauty in general. It certainly was paying off, Lucia was looking foxy every time Diwata saw her. For Alice it meant that her feet, which had always been like rough uncut gems, were starting to be polished into a priceless diamond. She was regularly painting her toes and had even gone out for a pedicure. Seeing their bare feet so much around the dorm was starting to drive Diwata a little bit wild and she was anxious for the next phase. She lit the candle and when they fell asleep she gave her roommates their new mantras.

For Alice she said “Touching and smelling feet is totally normal in New Zealand. Interacting with each other’s feet is fine in New Zealand culture.”

For Lucia her instruction was “Beauty is only good if it can be enjoyed. Let Diwata smell and touch your feet.”

This was certainly a big step but it was only building on the groundwork she had already laid. If this was too far Diwata knew she would lose this candle and a few days of work. She had no choice but to wait impatiently.

* * *

The next day was a Saturday. None of them would have classes over the weekend so Diwata hoped that she could spend some quality time with her friend’s feet. The effects of the candle were supposed to work quicker every time so she was hoping she would see results that day. Diwata made sure she was the first one up. She made herself a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea. She put on a fluffy pink bathrobe over her pajamas and sat on the couch waiting for the fireworks.

Lucia was the first one up. She came out of her bedroom wearing just a black bra and panties. Her toned brown body was on full display. She was already wearing full makeup. Diwata watched her with wide eyes. Her mouth hung open. Lucia struck a pose with her hands on her hips.

“Buenos días Diwata. What do you think? How do I look today?” She pushed out her chest and butt at the same time.

“Um wow you look stunning Lucia.” Diwata managed to say.

Lucia smiled appreciatively. “Thank you!” She started to go about her normal routine as if nothing was amiss. She made herself a cup of coffee then sat next to Diwata on the couch. Lucia stroked her leg and then pointed to her toes.

“And, how do my feet look today?”

Diwata gulped. “Very beautiful Lucia.”

Lucia’s fiery eyes were smoldering at Diwata. She slid her foot across the sofa and into Diwata’s lap. “Would you like to touch them?”

“Y-yes.” Diwata answered breathlessly. She held up Lucia’s foot and stared at it. She started to stroke it with her fingertips.

Lucia sat back and sipped her coffee. She grinned triumphantly. “It looks like you like, eh?”

Diwata nodded, completely transfixed. Diwata pressed her face against Lucia’s foot. She began to tenderly rub her cheek against Lucia’s soft sole. She nuzzled the foot with her nose and started to smell it. Lucia’s feet were now obsessively pedicured, her foot smelled like a cocoa butter moisturizer with just a twinge of sweat. Lucia’s smile flickered. Her expression turned from happy to slightly confused. She pulled back her feet and sighed.

“Sorry Di. I like this but I did not think that we would be doing something like this together. I need a little bit of time.” Lucia said.

Diwata sighed. “Of course, that’s fine Lucia.”

Lucia gave her another smile and playfully patted Diwata’s leg with her foot. “Don’t be glum. Today I am going to the Day Spa and I’m getting their Deluxe Platinum Foot Spoiler’s Delight treatment. I will be there all day but when I come back my feet will be absolutely perfect.”

“They’re already perfect.” Diwata said.

Lucia smiled. “You’re sweet. Well I better get going, the treatment takes several hours.” Lucia got up and started to head toward the door.

“Wait Lucia! Clothes!” Diwata called after her.

Lucia laughed “Hahaha! Whoops!” She went into her room and came out wearing scandalously short shorts and a sports bra. “Much better. Okay, see you later Di!” Lucia blew her a kiss on her way out the door.

“Bummer. I guess it’s going to take a little more time for the new mantra to take effect.” Diwata thought to herself.

It was not much later that Alice woke up. The leggy blonde stretched and yawned as she entered the common room. She was wearing an oversized t shirt and red shorts.

“Good morning Porkchop.” Diwata said.

“Good morning Diwata.” Alice replied.

Diwata sat excitedly wondering how long she would wait before she would get to play with Alice’s tasty feet. It was not long. Alice sat across from Diwata in a chair. She set her breakfast and coffee down on the floor next to her. Then, with Diwata watching in excitement and disbelief, Alice lifted her right foot up to her face, pressed her nose against her sole and took a big sniff. Alice let out a satisfied sigh. She lifted her left leg and did the same thing to her other foot. She smelled her feet as if it were perfectly normal and as deeply as if she were smelling a beautiful flower.

“Ahh. Best way to start the day. You can’t beat that fresh out of bed sleepy feet smell.” Alice said happily. She started to sip her coffee and eat her breakfast.

“Oh is that… normal in New Zealand?” Diwata asked.

Alice nodded. “Yeah we do lots of things like that. As a culture we’re a bit foot-crazy.” Alice looked over at Diwata with concern. “I hope it doesn’t make you uncomfortable Diwata?”

Diwata shook her head. “Oh no! I want you to feel comfortable. Can I maybe possibly smell your feet?” Diwata asked.

Alice smiled and held her feet up in Diwata’s direction. “Of course! Knock yerself out!”

Diwata scrambled over and sat down on the floor by Alice’s feet. She lifted the blonde’s big meaty feet and pressed her delicate little nose against the warm soles. Diwata sniffed happily.

“Try it between the toes, that’s the best part.” Alice said helpfully while she munched her breakfast.

Diwata sniffed madly. As always Alice’s stinky sweaty feet drove her crazy. Being able to smell them with impunity gave Diwata a powerful feeling. She started to lick Alice’s sole with little laps of her tongue but Alice pulled away.

“Woah woah there!” Alice said. “I appreciate you making me feel at home but kisses and licks would be more something a boyfriend or a husband would do. Among lady friends you’d expect more just touching and smelling, okay hon?”

Diwata was a little out of breath but she nodded. “Sorry! My mistake!”

Alice smiled. “It’s alright.” Alice looked hesitant. She reluctantly asked Diwata a question “Hey uh Di. Do you think that maybe I could check out your feet?”

Diwata was caught by surprise “Uh sure. Of course you can Alice.”

Alice clapped and squealed with excitement. “Really? Thanks so much Di! I know it’s not a part of your culture but it will really make me feel at home.”

Alice joined Diwata on the floor. They intertwined their legs. Diwata started to massage the meaty wrinkled soles of Alice. Alice picked up the tiny brown size six foot of Diwata and stared at it closely.

“Lovely feet ya got, Diwata.” Alice said as she stared closely. Then she closed her eyes and buried her nose in Diwata sole. She inhaled. Diwata followed suit. She closed her eyes and went back to sniffing and nuzzling Alice’s giant soles.

“Ahhh. I love your smell.” Alice said happily.

Diwata nodded. “You too, Porkchop.”

Alice giggled. “You really know how to make a gal feel at home.”

They spent the next half hour sniffing, smelling, massaging and nuzzling each other’s feet until Alice had to get ready to leave for volleyball practice and Diwata had to urgently masturbate.

* * *

After Diwata lit the lavender candle, she had to wait much longer to see the results than she had been expecting. Diwata had slept-in the next morning and missed seeing Alice and Lucia in the morning. Then she had classes. Then in the afternoon Alice was at volleyball practice and Lucia was at the library studying. It wasn’t until dusk that they came back to the dorm. Diwata was nervously pacing. She had the TV on but wasn’t watching. She had a plate of food but she wasn’t eating. She paced and she turned over in her head the phrases she had whispered in her friend’s ear’s the night before.

“Beauty is only good if it can bring pleasure. Let Diwata love and worship your beautiful feet.” Was Lucia’s mantra. “New Zealand is a foot-obsessed culture. It is normal for someone to worship or get off on your feet.” She whispered to Alice.

Diwata heard them both coming down the hall and chatting.

“I don’t see what the big deal is. It’s just a cultural difference is all. They just don’t get it.” Diwata heard Alice say through the door. The door opened and Diwata waved hello to her roomies.

“Hi Di!” Lucia said.

“Hey Lucia, hey Porkchop!” Diwata greeted them. Diwata took a moment to appreciate the subtle physical changes in her roommates. Lucia was more obvious. Her fishnet shirt over a red bra left little to the imagination and her short skirt afforded any passerby a view of her bubble butt if she happened to bend over slightly. They both wore flip flops which they kicked off as soon as they came in the door. Alice was also wearing an anklet and a couple toe rings which would have been very unusual for her before the candles.

“Save me some dinner. I’ve got to take a shower. Practice was a bear today.” Alice said. She disappeared into her room.

When they were alone Lucia walked up close to Diwata. She smiled a predatory grin. “Hey Di. I’ve perfected my new beauty routine. I think you’re going to like the results.” She whispered in Diwata’s ear.

“Hmm let me see” Diwata said. She looked Lucia up and down. “Yes I think you’re looking very good. You’re very beautiful Lucia.”

“Well you know sometimes it’s not enough just to look. Sometimes you need to get up close and get a taste to really know.” Lucia slowly peeled off her top and then seductively slunk over to the couch. She shimmied out of her skirt and unhooked her bra. She laid down and kicked her feet up in ‘the pose.’ She playfully drew circles in the air with her feet and looked expectantly at Diwata.

Diwata glanced nervously at Alice’s door. She was worried about Alice getting confused if she was caught with Lucia. Ultimately Lucia’s teasing was too much for her to resist. Diwata joined Lucia at the sofa and started to tenderly kiss Lucia’s feet.

“Ooh yeah. Show me how beautiful I am.” Lucia said.

Diwata started to lick Lucia’s curvy soles. It was then that Alice’s door opened and the tall leggy blonde emerged wearing just a towel.

“Oh.” From her vantage point Alice could only see Diwata kissing Lucia’s feet hanging off the end of the couch. She looked very confused and for a moment Diwata froze with fear. “I didn’t know that Chile was a foot culture too.” Alice said. She continued on her way to the bathroom. Diwata breathed a sigh of relief.

Lucia giggled. “Whoops. I guess Alice doesn’t mind you showing your appreciation for me.”

“Can we take this into your bedroom?” Diwata asked.

Lucia nodded. “Si, let’s go.”

Before Diwata had closed the door, Lucia had already crawled into bed and was lounging sexily. Diwata started to take her clothes off too but Lucia gave her a look of confusion.

“Why are you undressing?” She asked.

“Uh well I was getting ready to worship you.” Diwata said.

“This isn’t sexual though. Just so we’re clear.” Lucia said. “This is just about you appreciating my beauty.”

Diwata nodded. The train of thought of a halfway foot slave was sometimes difficult to follow. “Of course. My mistake.” Diwata slipped her shirt back on and then leaped onto the bed. She started sucking on Lucia’s toes.

“Mmm that’s good. All this work to look this good. It has to be for something.” Lucia said appreciatively.

Diwata wasn’t sure now what would and would not cross the line with Lucia so she contented herself with just sucking the toes, kissing and licking the feet of the vivacious latina. Lucia would periodically moan with apparent pleasure but she didn’t touch herself. Even though Diwata was wet as a slip’n’slide she kept her hand out of her pants. After a brief eternity, Lucia dismissed Diwata.

“Come back later Di. I have to study. The A’s aren’t going to earn themselves.”

Diwata left with a twinge of regret but also excitement to see how far she could get with Alice. She found the beautiful kiwi watching tv and eating a rice bowl. She was wearing just a bathrobe and her hair was wrapped in a towel. As soon as she saw Diwata emerge from Lucia’s room she gave her a little wave.

“Hey babe. What were you and Lucia up to?” She asked.

“Uh I was helping her study.” Diwata said.

“She’s been acting kinda weird lately.”

“I’m sure it’s nothing.”

“Yeah you’re probably right. Hey do you want to suck on my toes? Maybe you do mine and I can do yours if you’d like?” Alice asked nonchalantly.

Diwata strolled over to Alice. “I thought you said only lovers did that kind of thing?” Diwata asked innocently.

Alice shook her head. “I get it, my culture can be hard to understand. No, in New Zealand it is very common for people to worship each other’s feet. And to fuck ’em.”

“Oh I see.” Diwata feigned surprise. “Maybe after the toe sucking I could fuck your feet then?” she asked.

Alice smiled. “Would you? Aw Diwata you’re so sweet. It’s so hard for me to fit in with the culture here in America. Thanks so much for helping me feel at home. It’s really nice of you.” Alice blushed.

“Well,” Diwata got in position. “There’s no need to thank me.” She popped Alice’s big toe in her mouth and began to suck. “Whuh er frenns for.” She said with her mouth full of toe.

Alice wiggled her toes excitedly. “Well I don’t want you to have all the fun. Let me see your cute little feet.”

Diwata obliged her and kicked up her legs. Alice put aside her rice bowl and put her mouth around Diwata’s foot. She could fit all of Diwata’s toes in her mouth at once but it meant that her cheeks were completely stuffed with filipina feet. The room filled with the sounds of slurping and sucking as the odd pair happily worshipped each other’s feet. The amazonian blonde and the petite asian girl lustily licked and slurped.

“Or ffeet tash liek spice.” Alice said while she flicked her tongue across Diwata’s sole.

“Fanks yersh tash liek… chees.” Diwata replied while she nibbled on Alice’s meaty heel.

Suddenly the door opened and Lucia strutted into the common area. She was still fully nude but she was clutching a text book and an open laptop. She gasped in surprise when she saw her roommates worshipping each other’s feet. Alice also recoiled and put down Diwata’s foot.

“Woah woah what is going on?” Lucia asked.

“Jesus Lucia! Put some clothes on!” Alice covered her eyes.

Diwata stood up in a panic. “I can explain!”

“Explain to me or to her?” Alice asked. Her fingers were still covering her eyes.

“Look it’s… it’s fine. I was just uh surprised is all. I don’t want to cause trouble. Go back to what you’re doing. I’m going to the library.” Lucia said. Her perfect butt jiggled with each step as she strode briskly toward the door.

“Uh Lucia, clothes!” Diwata reminded her.

“Oh right.” Lucia went back to her room, came out wearing a transparent skirt over a black thong and a too small tank top. She left in a hurry leaving Diwata and Alice alone.

“Do you see what I mean?” Alice asked Diwata. “Isn’t she acting weird? She knew we were out here and she came out completely in the buff!”

Diwata shook her head. “Yeah, don’t know what that’s all about. I’ll have to talk to her. You know how she is, if something’s going on I’ll have to pry it out of her.”

Alice nodded. “Yeah I think that would be best. Hey did you still want to fuck my feet?” She asked.

“Oh please definitely yes!” Diwata nodded.

“Climb aboard sheila.” Alice got down to the floor and laid on her stomach. Diwata pulled down her shorts and panties and then positioned herself over Alice’s big meaty foot. She lowered down slowly until her pussy made contact with foot. It felt like an electric current travelled through her body from pussy to brain. It was a surge of pleasure.

“Oh fuck yes.” Diwata groaned.

She started to grind against Alice’s foot. She gyrated, rubbing her clit against Alice’s heel and then sliding down the length of her foot. Diwata guided Alice’s other foot up and pressed her face against it so she could worship one foot while fucking the other. Diwata picked up her pace, humping and grinding Alice’s meaty foot. A wet slurping sound filled the air as Diwata’s slick wet pussy rubbed against the wrinkles of Alice’s tasty foot. The stimulation combined with the sensory overload from huffing Alice’s foot stank quickly overwhelmed Diwata. She felt the pent up frustration of a lifetime of hiding her desires bubble up and find release. She began to scream and she muffled her mouth against Alice’s meaty sole. She came hard and slowly her foot-humping slowed until she stopped and allowed herself to fall back and she lay on the ground panting and basking in the afterglow.

“Just like back home.” Alice said. “Reminds me of a dream I had actually.”

* * *

Diwata waited for Lucia to come home. It was pretty late, almost one in the morning when she came back.

“Hey Lucia, can we talk?” Diwata asked.

Lucia sighed. She put her bags down and took off her clothes. “Yea sure. Let’s go to my room.” Lucia sauntered to her room and Diwata scurried behind her. Lucia laid back on the bed. Diwata watched her breasts jiggle as she collapsed back. Her nipples were a lovely dark shade of brown.

“Diwata, would you worship me while we talk? It helps me relax.” Lucia asked.

Diwata was more than happy to oblige. She changed up her usual pattern and started with her lovely nipples. She licked Lucia’s nips until they became pointy and then sucked them tenderly.

“What did you want to talk about Di?” Lucia asked. She sounded tired but not upset.

Diwata took her mouth off of Lucia’s breast and started to lightly pinch and tug them instead.

“Well I just wanted to talk about earlier. I felt weird about how we left things.”

“Yeah that was a lot to take in.” Lucia admitted.

Diwata casually hefted and squeezed Lucia’s juicy titties. “Yea I’m sure. I think we were all a bit surprised.”

“It’s not just that though. I’ve been feeling weird lately. Like for instance what we’re doing now.” Lucia gestured to Diwata groping her tits. “This feels normal but I never remember us doing anything like this before. And you and Alice… that just seemed like such a weird scene.” It just feels like something strange is going on.”

Diwata nodded sympathetically. She had moved back down to her favorite position by Lucia’s feet. She gave one foot a big sloppy lick and then used her saliva as a lubricant to start massaging Lucia’s feet. Her feet felt hot to the touch. Clearly she had been walking for a while.

“Ooh that feels nice.” Lucia said.

“Well I do have something to admit to you Lucia.” Diwata said. “I didn’t want to tell you because I wanted to avoid social friction. I was worried that if you knew it would cause discord in the dorm.”

“What is it?” Lucia asked.

Diwata took a quick sniff of Lucia’s perfectly maintained feet. They smelled of luxurious creams and treatments with a hint of earthy scent from her walk home.

“Ahhh. Yummy. Uh right, the thing I wanted to tell you. Well the truth is, Alice and I are dating.” Diwata said.

“Oh my god really?” Lucia sat up.

“Uh huh. It’s true.” Diwata nodded. She nuzzled her nose tip against Lucia’s toes.

“Wow you and Alice. Just wow. I NEVER would have guessed that she was the type. I mean she’s pretty wild but sexually she always seemed inexperienced to me.” Lucia said. She laid back down and shook her head in apparent amazement.

“Yup. But yeah if it seems like Alice is acting weird that’s the reason. Dating another woman is pretty new to her and she’s only just coming to terms with these perverted desires she’s been repressing her whole life. Turns out she’s really into feet.” Diwata said. She started to discreetly rub Lucia’s foot against her crotch.

“Wow. That explains everything.” Lucia said in a mystified tone of voice. She looked at Diwata. “The last thing I would want to do is cause drama in the house so I’ll be cool. I’ll let you two experiment. This is great news Di I’m happy for you.”

“Fanks Loosha.” Diwata said while slurping on Lucia’s heel. She took her mouth off of Lucia’s foot. “Just don’t bring it up around Alice yet, that we’re dating. She’s pretty shy about the whole thing. I wouldn’t want her getting embarrassed.”

Lucia nodded. “Of course that makes perfect sense.”

They sat in silence for a moment. Only the sound of Diwata sucking toes filled the room.

“Hey Di?”

“Mmhmm”

“Does Alice mind you sucking on my feet if you two are girlfriends?”

“No she’s kinda my bitch I don’t think she would mind.”

“Oh good.”

“Hey do you mind if I fuck your feet real quick?”