The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Different Kinds Of Lovers—Chapter 2

Neptune gracefully glided back towards home, laughing as he saw 2 young mermaids swimming down rapidly into the depths, he suspected Stephanie was eager to show Raven the wonders of her new world, and a few other things besides! And hopefully she would remember to show her what she would be doing and where she would be working on her return. Mermaid life wasnt all fun, even if some humans thought it was. Indeed he planned to make this a ‘working holiday’ for the two girls, a gentle introduction for Raven as to the real lifestyle of a Mermaid. As well as some fun of course.

He studied maps on his return, looking for somewhere suitable to send them, somewhere secluded where there was no danger of Raven being ‘discovered’ before her body style and looks changed to something more like a traditional mermaid, making her unlikely to be ever recognised as ‘that girl’ again, but at the same time somewhere that would at least give Raven some work to do as she learnt her role as a ‘carer for the sea and its surroundings’. Then finally he hit on the perfect place to send them.

Just at that moment he heard a sploshing noise, and 2 very happy Mermaids entered the room where he was working, and both kissed him happily before standing quietly in front of him.

He turned to Raven and asked, “So how does the new body feel, what was it like swimming down in the depths, breathing as naturally as you used to do on land?”

Raven wrinkled her nose at the thought, then beamed a smile, “Wonderful, its funny, I’m already sort of forgetting what life as a human was like, but I know this is wonderful, and besides that, I’ve now found the true love of my life.....Stephanie.” and planted a kiss on her nose.

Neptune smiled, that was part of his plan for her transformation, not to make her mind instantly forget she had been a human not so long ago, but give it a few months and she would only remember ever being a Mermaid, but by doing it this way her personality would naturally transfer from one life style to another. He could have made her forget ever being human straightaway, but that would have removed the personality his daughter had clearly fallen in love with, and that wouldnt do. And by then the thoughts he had implanted in his daughters mind would have had exactly the same effects. But for now Stephanie needed to know she had to continue to make her ‘blossom’ and therefore needed to know she had been human. But that would soon change.....

He called Stephanie over to him, “I’ve decided, the two of you are to swim over to what we know as Crabapple Inlet in the Bahamas. Its not an area with resident Mermaids as its not a high maintenance area, and its about time for its ‘check up’. Its quite secluded, not an area of known human visitation, so you should more or less have both the land and sea to yourselves. And there is a suitable underwater cavern for the two of you to rest up in for a month, less your travelling time of course, which for two fit young mermaids like yourselves shouldnt be too long, even if Raven has to get used to a new style of swimming. Just do a research study into the area, do any light work that might be needed both on land and sea, and well the rest of the time you can just err ..........enjoy yourselves. Should be more than enough fish and vegetation in the area to keep you both well fed while you are there. And at this time of year the sandy cove should be perfect for basking in the sun and showing off your beautiful bodies.”

Stephanie smiled at this news, then thought and asked her father a question,

“Will Raven’s breasts grow in time to a ‘more normal’ size for a mermaid, or will she always have those sweet, tiny little bumps? And will her hair always be as red as it is now, or will she become blonde like the rest of us?”

Neptune knew the answers, but decided not to tell her, he laughed, " You will find out in time my dear daughter, all you have to do for now is feed her plenty of your warm milk and see what ‘develops’!”

Both girls just giggled at that. That was something both were looking forward to.

In the morning both girls swum off together, Neptune and his wife watching as they left. It was clear that even now Raven was getting better at swimming with a tail rather than legs, but of course Stephanie, who had swum that way all her life had to slow down a little to allow her to keep up. They laughed and smiled at the sight.

“I wonder if we will recognise sweet Raven on her return, if Stephanie does her duty she will look quite different.” his wife said.

Neptune laughed, “Yes, I’m sure she will, but by then no one here will notice much difference between her and the other mermaids with luck, well thats what I’m planning on at least. And that any search for her body will be well and truly over by then. And hopefully Stephanie will like the new look Raven as much as she clearly does this one, mind I have sort of ensured that will happen!”

His wife laughed back, " You mean you used a little of that special mind control power on her as well. What a clever idea.”

Neptune just smiled as the two tails finally disappeared from view, “Yes, it was.”

* * *

(Crabapple Inlet)

The two Mermaids pulled themselves up on the beach, and took a quick glance round just in case of human presence, but as Neptune had suggested there was no one to be seen. The journey had passed smoothly enough, even if Stephanie had been required to slow her usual swimming pace to allow Raven to keep up with her. By the time they arrived Raven was getting to grips with the idea of the new swimming style, though she was far from as proficient as Stephanie, who had of course swum that way all her life. But she was getting there.

Even nearing the end of the day it was still quite warm and their bodies soon began to dry as they lay on the beach recovering from their exertions. Stephanie recovered quicker, and took a dive down to find the underwater idyll that would be their home for the next month or so, found it with ease, and checked around. Everything seemed fine. She swum back up to Raven,

“All seems fine down there, so when you are ready?” she asked.

Raven grinned, “Ready for what?”

Stephanie laughed, “Well I meant being ready to swim down to our temporary home, but I’m sure we can arrange some ‘delights’ when we get there! Wasnt sure you’d be strong enough for that?”

“For the love of my life I’ll always be ready for that! But maybe something to eat, and a milky drink to follow would be a wise way to start?” Raven replied.

“Sounds good to me!” said Stephanie, and both girls slid back under the water and disappeared from view. She quickly went and caught some food, collected some ‘greens’ to go with it and they happily prepared the meal together. Afterwards Stephanie relaxed, and Raven began gently suckling her milk, drinking steadily until she felt comfortably full as Neptune had instructed her to do. Stephanie had to admit that the gentle sensation of Raven’s mouth on her breasts was arousing her a lot, and it wasnt too long before both girls were ‘suckling’ on each others damp slits. A short while later two loud pleasurable moans were heard coming from their cove by fish swimming nearby! A short while later they wrapped themselves in each others arms, and tails and fell soundly asleep.

The next week or so passed in a regular manner, spells of basking, either on the beach or on nearby rocks, combined with spells of maintenance work both above and below the waterline. Neptune was right, with little human visitation to the area it was in a pretty much pristine condition but even so the girls did enough work to ensure it was going to stay that way until the next visiting mermaids should pass by to check on it. Wildlife counts were carried out, which of course enabled Raven to hone her new swimming skills, and go to depths she would never have thought of going to before, especially breathing unaided! And evenings spent in ‘close contact’ with each other, it did seem the milk drinking sessions easily managed to arouse both girls, and long spells of passionate lovemaking and heavy kissing sessions kept them more than content in the evening.

About a week to ten days after arriving it was Stephanie who gasped one morning as she unwrapped her body from around her lover, and looked her over closely. Now, was she imagining things or were Raven’s breasts beginning to fill out quite rapidly. And her hair was definitely not as bright a red as before. A tender grope of her lovers breasts definitely suggested they were beginning to ‘bulge’ quite nicely, as well as succeeding in waking her from her slumbers.

Raven looked at her with sleepy eyes, and smiled, “Feeling horny already dear, thats nice to know!” and squeezed Stephanie’s breasts in return bringing forth a little gasp of pleasure.

Stephanie smiled, “Well I might be, but that wasnt what attracted my attention. Look at your chest Raven, your breasts are well.........much bigger than before I think!”

Raven looked down and smiled, “Yes, I think you are right my love, maybe soon they will be as big as yours. That would be nice......for both of us!”

“Mmm, I agree with that.” said Stephanie contentedly. They snuggled up close, breasts rubbing softly against each other while mouths locked in a passionate kiss, and fingers played ‘down below’.

That was only the start of the changes though, and both girls were thrilled, because as the month went on Raven’s body began to change even more. By the end of 3 weeks her breasts were of the voluptuous size so renowned in mermaids, and her hair was definitely strawberry blonde rather than bright red. And her swimming skills, well it was like she’d swum with a mermaid’s tail all her life! She was now a natural in water. If anyone had seen her 4 weeks before they wouldnt have realised it was the same person regardless of whether she had legs or a tail.

“I loved you so much before,” said Stephanie one morning when they woke, “even when your body wasnt ‘mermaid shaped’, but I love you even more now that you are!”

“Oh good!” said Raven happily, “Because I know what I want for breakfast, you, and I hope you feel the same about me!”

“Believe me I do!” said Stephanie, and the next moment her tongue was planted in the back of Raven’s throat in a kiss of great passion, and her fingers were rapidly stirring her clit into life. It only took moments for Raven to be doing the same, and a short while later ‘breakfast was served’ for both girls which they ate eagerly.

All too soon the time came for the two mermaids to leave Crabapple Inlet behind and return home, and with a little sadness at leaving their ‘love nest’ behind they did a final check over of both land and sea before swimming off. Everything was fine, and should stay that way until the next ‘check up’ was carried out by passing mermaids whenever Neptune decided that it was time to do so. By now Raven was so proficient swimming with her tail that the journey back took two hours less than the journey there had done!

* * *

As Neptune had suspected there had been some ‘activity’ for a few days after Raven’s disappearance searching for her, but of course they never found her body and everyone assumed she had simply fallen off the boat and drowned. And in such a large expanse of water it wasnt the greatest surprise that no body was found. Of course, as Neptune and his wife knew too well Raven was still very much alive, but she had changed a ‘little’ in form by then!

* * *

“They’re due back later today arent they?” Neptune’s wife asked him.

“Yes they are, will be interesting to see the changes in Raven I must admit, hopefully she wont look too out of place with the other Mermaids by now. And she should be ready to join Stephanie at work on return, another pair of willing Mermaid hands wont go amiss around here.” he replied.

She laughed, “Willing hands, well they will be willing of course, you’ve ensured that to be the case! That wondrous mind controlling device of yours you call the ‘Educator’ will have seen to that. And your dear daughter wont even realise you used its powers on her as well!”

He smiled, " Yes, but all I did to Stephanie was to ‘relax’ her sexual attitudes, both in terms of desire and activity. Oh, and to make sure she remained firmly in love with Raven of course. Raven is far more under the control of the device, which will of course make her a hard working and dedicated worker in any way we require of her. As well as being the passionate lesbian love of my daughter’s life. And so designed that in the next few months she will forget ever being anything other than a Mermaid, which will make her life so much easier. All should work out well for everyone!”

A few hours later they heard some splashing around the entrance to their home, and greeting cries as two young mermaids swum in to be greeted warmly by Stephanie’s parents. Neptune, after giving both girls a big hug took a step back to check on them, but especially Raven, and liked what he saw. So OK, she was more of a strawberry blonde than the golden hue that most Mermaid’s long tresses were, but apart from that she looked perfect. The ‘little bumps’ on her chest had been transformed into full D cup breasts, far more natural for a young Mermaid to have. And it was easy to see that here were two girls deeply in love with each other, which was just how he’d planned things! Raven would fit in just fine.

“So how was Crabapple Inlet, I trust you’ve left it in good condition?” he asked them.

Stephanie giggled, " Well there might be fluids there other than sea water at present, but they will soon get diluted. Yes, we’ve looked after it well, and left it in pristine condition. And it was a nice gentle way of getting my darling Raven into the style of her new working life. And she has ‘filled out’ so much for the better with her time away!”

Neptune laughed, “Yes, its not hard to notice her breasts are ‘slightly’ larger than they used to be, at least she will now fill out a Mermaid’s bikini quite nicely! You’ve clearly given her plenty of milk to drink?”

Now it was Raven’s turn to grin, “Yes she has, and I enjoyed every drop. And I love my new look so much. Stephanie isnt complaining about it either, I’m glad to say!”

Stephanie nodded, “And I feel so good making love to her which came as a nice surprise as I thought we were meant to fancy boys. But I must admit, I like the taste of Mermaid juice.” and grinned.

“Not the only one!” said Raven in reply.

Neptune’s wife laughed, " Sexuality among Merpeople is varied my dear daughter, many Mermaids are bisexual, its just that some are more inclined one way than the other. Mind some help may, oh...........” she stopped realising she had put her foot in it with her husband.

“You mean that....?” Stephanie asked.

“Oh, I might have done something to ensure two young mermaids fell deeply in love with each other, and will stay that way. " said Neptune, “Does anyone mind that?”

Raven and Stephanie looked at each other, smiled happily, kissed each other on the lips, then looked back at Neptune. In unison they said,

“Not in the slightest!”

* * *

So anyway, here we are, just over 2 years later back in Crabapple Inlet on our honeymoon, in what is to become our new home base. Yes, honeymoon, we Merpeople have no concerns about single sex marriages, so in time we took the most natural step open to two deeply in love young Mermaids and got married. My parents were thrilled, and as they are as close to family as Raven has now, they were thrilled for her too. So OK, they arent going to get any grandchildren, but they dont seem to mind too much, our happiness together is their main delight.

I mentioned Crabapple Inlet was our new home, well once this stretch of coast became popular with the Cruise Ships my father decided it would be nice if they had some resident Mermaids to catch a glimpse of from time to time. And of course this meant that the waters and bay needed a lot more care than it did before. So he put it under our care as our honeymoon present, and we couldnt have asked for more.....well apart from each other I guess!

And our family isnt that many swimming hours away for two fit, young Mermaids so paying visits to them wont be too difficult I’m glad to say.

“Come on Stephanie, its time we were at work down on the sea bottom. You’ll have to stop chatting to those humans now!” Raven calls out as she gets ready to leave for work.

“OK my love, I’m on my way.” Stephanie calls out, and readies herself to leave.

So what more can I say, apart from dont drink Mermaid milk unless you fancy a change in lifestyle. Mind if its someone you truly love like we do, then maybe you should drink that milk after all! Must go before she calls out to me again.

And so we see two Mermaids swimming down into the depths hand in hand, very content together in their new life. And arent both glad that Stephanie needed to make a loud splash in the water with her tail to balance herself just over two years ago. I’m sure both would rather not consider what might have happened if that big wave hadnt washed against the boat?