The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Different kinds of lovers

(This story isnt my own original idea, it was an idea planted in my head by one of my regular contacts, I’m just the one that’s writing it up. So thanks to H for giving me this idea. I wasnt certain of the best way of going about this, so I’ve decided to let each ‘girl’ tell their own story, before they got together, and then sort of let it flow from there. And see what develops!)

“Go on, you go first, after all without you my dear I wouldnt be like this in the first place.”

She giggled, “I guess so, though I think your story is far more interesting than mine.”

“Maybe it is, but as its your world we now live in, you set it up honey, and then I’ll tell my side of things and then we can explain all the wonderful things that have happened to both of us.”

She nodded and finally agreed, “So I’d better make a start.” she said.

(The Mermaids Story (Stephanie) )

So where do I start? A brief introduction I guess. Well I guess the title to this section gives one fact away, I’m a Mermaid, and have been all my young life, guess I’m in my early to mid twenties in terms of human years. And you thought Mermaids were mythical creatures, well I’m glad to say we are very much for real. And yes, there are Mermen as well, though for some reason I never understood, I never really was attracted to them. Well now I know why, I’m glad to say!

My name is Stephanie, and I suppose I fit the ‘traditional’ Mermaid image perfectly. Long blonde hair that needs a lot of attention, mainly because of all the salt water it gets washed in, but all the same it takes plenty of combing. Blue eyes, firm, full (some would say quite buxom) breasts, and of course naturally a tail! I’m not going to explain how Mermaid’s breathe, other than to say I can easily breathe both above and below water without any difficulty.

Alright, so back then I was the shy, introverted type, the type of maiden who didnt really attract anyones eyes apart from my parents, especially my father’s, or wouldnt have done but for my family background. Because my father actually is Neptune, King of the seas, and therefore I would make a ‘prized treasure’ for any Merman around. But they didnt really interest me to be honest. So OK I was only 18 at the time, very innocent, and the whole sex thing didnt interest me in the slightest. Well not before I met ‘her’ and thats a different kind of sex anyway! Maybe my Father protected me too much, but maybe that wasnt a bad thing.

Human people think that all we Mermaids do all day is lay on rocks basking, combing our hair, showing off our breasts and tempting sailors to their death with our ample charms! Well we do the first three things, I’m not going to try to deny that, but thats more something we do in our breaks from work than 24/7! Who do you think keeps the coves all neat and tidy, and the underwater reefs in a neat state for all those divers, we do! And underwater management of all that swim there, you could call us underwater farmers if you like, caring for the ‘land’ and its produce.

I dont know any Mermaid who has lured a sailor to his death, I know a few who have tempted them overboard for a little sexual fun, but what you have to remember is that we are all excellent swimmers, have incredible body strength, so catching up with a slow moving ship carrying a human is an easy trick for us to perform. I hadnt done it myself..........before then, but I knew it would be easy if I saw the right person to tempt overboard.

But we do get time off, and thats how I met her in the first place, doing the classical Mermaid pose of laying on a flat rock trying to comb my hair into a respectable state at the end of my working day. Alright I’d slipped my bra off before heading there to get ‘comfortable’ so my full breasts were free to view if anyone passed by on a boat or ship. So anyway, I’d just about made my hair all soft and manageable again, and was about to dive underwater and return home to our underwater home when I saw this luxury boat approaching, so I thought I’d give the humans a treat and lay there for a while and let them glimpse a Mermaid. When it got closer I noticed there wasnt too much sign of life so I was just about to dive under the water and swim off when I saw...........her! Now I know female human hair comes in all colours, but she was the first redhead I’d ever seen, and it seemed to almost glisten in the sunlight. Whats more she looked quite pretty in my eyes, so I decided to swim over and take a closer look. Its funny, I’d been ‘attracted’ to one or two other Mermaids in the past, but they were always interested in boys, so nothing had ever happened, and I guessed human females had the same sexual desires as us.

I managed to get close enough to look her over, she looked nice there laid on a recliner in her bikini, her boobs werent anywhere big enough for a Mermaid, and indeed not even large by human standards, but she looked so pretty just laying there, and something ‘tingled’ down below for me. Was I attracted to her? So I swam a little closer, I didnt mind if she saw me, apart from the fun factor of a Mermaid sighting I could soon slip away under the water if necessary.

Then a wave came up and I had to splash my tail loudly to keep a view of her, and she must have heard me. Next thing I know she’s off her recliner and looking over the side of the boat to see what the noise was, and of course spots me! So for some reason unknown to myself I wave at her, and purse my lips as if blowing a kiss. Just as I intend to slip away under the water and continue my life as dull, singleton Mermaid I realise one thing, she’s jumping in the water to join me! So I stay there, if for no other reason to ensure she is able to safely rejoin her boat before it gets too far away, having no desire ever to harm a human.

She can clearly swim quite well and in a number of effortless strokes joins me in the water and plants a soft kiss on my lips.

“Are you really a Mermaid?” she asks me, and I nod to confirm, still slightly stunned by that kiss.

“Thats amazing, I didnt think you really existed. My name is Rebecca, though everyone calls me Raven, whats your name?”

I finally spoke, “Stephanie. It’s wonderful to meet you Rebec......err Raven. And yes, Mermaid’s really exist I’m pleased to say.”

“Oh good, then I’m not cheating on him with another human!” Raven said to me, and tenderly embraced my naked breasts causing me to let out a sensual moan. The next thing I knew her hand was feeling around my tail entrance, I assumed for my genitals so I directed her to the right place and her finger slipped into my already dampening hole, and not just damp with sea water either! The next thing I knew her tongue was down my throat kissing me deeply, so I returned the compliment. After that all I remember is a long passionate embrace and then.............

* * *

“My turn now!” Raven says eagerly, “I’ll let the human readers know how I got on that boat in the first place, why I’m known as Raven etc, and then we can tell our joint story together, and all that assistance we got from your wonderful father.”

“Sounds good to me!” Stephanie replies.

(The Humans story (Raven) )

Well OK, my name is Rebecca Ravanello, of Italian extraction, and before all these wondrous happenings I was living in Boston with my wealthy Italian-origin parents who were always trying to find the ‘right man’ to marry me off to and produce some ‘Bambinos’ for them to carry on the family line. Now me, I wasnt really interested in guys for anything more than a date and some fun, but I had pushy parents! Even back then I’d kissed other girls once or twice, but never sexual, at least not the same as with Stephanie anyway. But I certainly wouldnt have called myself a lesbian either.

So anyway, earlier this summer my parents had ‘matchmade’ me with this guy Richard, seemed nice enough in himself, though I felt nothing romantic towards him to be honest. But his parents were matchmaking for him as well, another very wealthy family so events got rather out of our control, which maybe neither of us enjoyed, while still liking each other........a bit. So yes, we had sex, but it wasnt ‘earth moving’ as such for either of us, but not bad all the same.

Anyway, come August his family always take out their luxury motor yacht/cruiser for a vacation somewhere exotic, and this year it was going to be in that ‘infamous triangle’ of waters between the Bahamas and Bermuda. And because I was ‘dating’ Richard at the time I got invited along to join them. Now, at the time I wasnt keen, but my parents ‘forced’ me to go, and though at the time I wasnt grateful I certainly am now! So we all flew out to Hamilton, Bermuda to meet up with the boat, and after a little ‘retail therapy’ in town we started the cruise. It all went fine, his parents mainly left us to do our own thing, which meant most of the time I was free to relax and soak up the sun, Richard preferring to spend his time working on his computer on plans for the family business and the like. He did spare some time for me, but this certainly wasnt ‘passionate lover’ type time together. Generally he’d devote himself to me in the morning, then desert me in the afternoon until dinner so I’d just go and improve my tan a bit more.

Anyway, we are now talking about the 4th or 5th day away and I’m laid on the recliner in my bikini deciding which dress I should wear to ‘family dinner’ tonight when I hear something louder than just the lapping of waves against the side of the boat, so I decide to go and investigate, just in case its something critical, and I see a girl in the water! She seems to be swimming OK, but I dont recognise her from the crew, and there’s no other boat in sight, so I’m just going to call for assistance when................I notice she’s got a tail! She’s a...........Mermaid?! Then she waves to me, and even blows me a kiss! So OK, I’ve heard tales of Mermaids luring sailors to their death, but she just looks too cute for that sort of thing. I take a quick glance round, there’s no one in sight so........I decide to dive overboard and join her. I can swim pretty well, not considering that its probably not quick enough to catch up with the boat again but.................

I can tell by the look of surprise on her face she wasnt expecting me to do that as I begin to swim towards her, but the smile on her face says she’s quite happy I’m doing so. So spur of the moment thing, I kiss her softly on the lips.

“Are you really a Mermaid?” I ask her, she seems stunned by events, and the only reply I get is a thoughtful nod.

“Thats amazing, I didnt think you really existed. My name is Rebecca, though everyone calls me Raven, whats your name?” I ask her

Finally she spoke some words to me, “Stephanie. It’s wonderful to meet you Rebec......err Raven. And yes, Mermaid’s really exist I’m pleased to say.”

I thought about Richard working away on the boat and said, “Oh good, then I’m not cheating on him with another human!” and worked my way in close to her and gave her naked breasts a gentle, loving squeeze, and she let out a moan of pleasure as I did so. So OK, next problem, I know where a human girls ‘sexy bits’ are, but this is a Mermaid with a tail and no obvious sign of entrance. Thankfully it was like she read my thoughts and directed my hand to that wonderful opening near the top of her tail. I slid two fingers in, seeking her ‘magic button’ and noticed the stickiness there which suggested it wasnt only sea water that was wet and sticky between my fingers. Our mouths seemed to meet in a long and passionate kiss, tongues seemingly testing out the back of each others throats. Finally we broke off and hugged each other tightly...........and then............!

* * *

“So from now on we tell this story together?” Raven asks Stephanie, and she nods back.

“Yes we do, though maybe its best if we tell it more from my point of view to save confusing the readers. Plus I have a little more idea of what Father got up to with your body and both our minds!”

“You mean..........?”

Stephanie giggled, “Yes, he just sort of ‘made sure’ we would be happy lovers together, even though I dont think we needed any help!”

* * *

(The Lovers tale (or should that be tail?) )

Well anyway the 2 of us kept up this passionate kissing for several minutes, all the time I did keep an eye on the boat, both for the purpose of judging how long before I needed to guide my lover back to the boat she had appeared from, and also to note if she’d been missed yet! But with the way her eager fingers were raising my temperature ‘down below’ I wasnt in any rush to lose her! I gently, but eagerly lowered her bikini bottom a little and slid my fingers inside her, and she was as wet (if not wetter) than I was. I soon found her clit, and with some gentle rubbing quickly brought her ‘to the boil’. Minutes later we both let out loud moans, well as best we could with tongues locked and mouths linked anyway, and climaxed over each others fingers. She lifted her fingers to her mouth and tasted my juices, giggled, and said they tasted fishy. Well given the main staple of our diet that didnt altogether surprise me! So anyway I did the same thing and enjoyed the taste of a human for the first time.

It was only then that Raven snuggled up close, said something like “I’ve found my true love” and started suckling on my breasts. Now the sensation was nice so I wasnt going to stop her, though I gave out a little squeal of surprise when I felt milk starting to flow which she began to drink eagerly. I hadnt even known I could produce milk, but as Father told me later it’s a sensation humans can induce in us if they do it for long enough. There was a special reason for this, but more on that later. I just relaxed and let Raven drink as much as she wanted, and that was a lot!

Eventually I see the boat about to disappear over the horizon, and realise its time to return her back to the boat or it will soon be out of my comfort zone for a safe return. Also how much longer before it was noticed she was missing...... So I released my ‘feeding baby’ from its grip on my milky breasts and planted a sweet kiss on her lips,

“I have to get you back now, before you’re missed.” I told Raven.

“Do I have to, you’re the first err.....person I’ve truly felt in love with.” she replied.

I smiled sweetly at her, wishing we didnt have to part, “I’m afraid you do, apart from anything else I live underwater and humans arent designed to do that. They have great difficulty breathing down there!” I added with a giggle.

“I know.” Raven replied sadly, “Cant you just change me into a Mermaid like in the stories? So we can be together?”

I laughed for a moment, “As far as I know thats only a story, but I suppose Neptune would know the answer.”

“Neptune? As in King of the Sea?”

“Yes, and my father as well. But really I must get you back now, someone is going to miss you soon.”

“Oh alright then, if you must.” replied Raven making it clear she didnt want to go.

But then............

I went to gather her in my arms to whisk her back to the boat when I noticed,.........her legs didnt look the same anymore! They were.....they were beginning to form scales on them! As in a Mermaid’s tail! Now I was worried, what was happening to her. This I definitely had to talk to Father about. So I carried her to the rock I’d been basking on earlier, laid her there, kissed her on the lips and told her I’d be back soon and to wait for me. She happily agreed to do so.

I swiftly dived down 50 feet or so to the underwater cavern I called home, slipped inside and went hunting for my Father, hoping he knew the answer to what had happened to Raven, seeing it was nearly dinnertime he wasnt hard to find.

“Ah Stephanie, home at last, we wondered if you were working overtime or something, dinner will be ready soon.”

The look of panic across my face gave away the fact that something was up, “What have you been up to my dear daughter, you look concerned about something?”

No point hiding anything, so I tell him the whole story of swimming to the boat etc, and the fact this human girl had jumped overboard and we’d got ‘close’ together, but just when I was about to return her I noticed she’d started to develop scales, just like on our tails.

“How close did she get Stephanie? Did she take in any of your body fluids by any chance?”

I blushed, “Yes she did, she licked my juices from her fingers. But not very much really. And I tasted hers, does that mean I’m going to become one of them?”

He laughed, “No it doesnt. And a small amount of your pussy juice shouldnt have that drastic an effect. is there anything else she tasted by any chance? Mermaid milk for instance? I know what female lovers together can be like.”

I blushed so red I didnt even need to answer.

“How much?” he asked.

“A lot, I think.” I replied, “At least it felt like a lot to me.”

“Well I think we have our answer then. Mermaid Milk is very potent when humans drink a lot of it, I guess now you are 18 I should have warned you about that. I suspect she has drunk enough to begin the process of turning her into a Mermaid! I wouldnt be surprised by now if much of her legs are covered in scales, and indeed are melding together to form a tail. I think we had better go and find out my dear.”

“But I have to get her back to the boat before she’s missed!” I replied.

He laughed, “if she’s drunk as much milk as I think she has she wont be returning to human life again. It will be easier to simply complete the process of transforming her into a Mermaid. You might have found yourself a lover for life, assuming thats what you both want!”

I smiled, that didnt sound the worst idea in the world to me, and I only hoped Raven felt the same way about it. I suspected she might.

We swam up to the rock, and of course Neptune was right.......just like most fathers I guess! By the time we got back there Raven’s legs were just about covered totally in scales, and the gap between her legs was rapidly disappearing. She didnt yet have the curvy end to her tail, but I suspected that was only a matter of time before it formed as well. Neptune checked her over, then turned to me and said,

“Well my dear daughter it looks like you’ve created your first Mermaid! And it was an innocent accident. But yes, looking at her rate of change there is no easy way to make her fully human again. Her tail is well on the way to forming nicely, and I suspect that even now her lungs could take a short time underwater without worrying about air. Hopefully enough time to get her back to our home and I can complete the first stage of her transformation.”

“First stage?” Raven asked.

He laughed and smiled, “Well I could do the full transformation if I needed to, but I know of a far more ‘romantic’ way of completing it which will suit 2 lovers perfectly. Lots more of Stephanie’s milk over the next month or so in some romantic cove away from public gaze should do the job fine. But we need to transform your lungs to breathe underwater naturally straightaway. The rest of your change..........well I’m sure you will both enjoy that part!”

“Ooh, that sounds fun!” said Raven suspecting she knew what he meant by that.

“Stephanie, swim down with her to our cavern and make our guest comfortable, she will of course be fine once through the watertight seal. She should be able to breathe easily underwater for that long, and to that depth, but keep an eye on her.”

“Yes Father, of course I will.” Stephanie replied, and having planted a kiss on Raven’s lips the two girls slipped away under the water. By now Neptune could see a boat returning, he suspected looking for Raven, but of course by now they werent going to find her! He slid gently under the sea and returned home as well. He arrived to find the two girls waiting for him, by this time Stephanie had been and slipped a top over her breasts.

“Glad to see you both got here safely!” he said.

Raven giggled, “Fine, thank you Sir, it felt a little strange at first, breathing normally underwater, but I’m sure I’ll get used to it.”

He laughed, “When I transform you later this evening it will be more natural to you than you ever thought possible! And Stephanie can educate you in the ways of a Mermaid’s life.”

Stephanie grinned at that, she knew what method he planned to use to ‘educate’ Raven and it wasnt a series of lessons! Now she’d heard about this, but had never before been a donor for such a thing, this would be fun, especially as it was her new lover who would be the recipient. Raven just smiled sweetly, not understanding what was involved, but was fascinated to find out how her life would enfold now.

After an evening meal of err.......fish, and some ‘green vegetable’ that was farmed underwater Neptune led the two of them away from the dinner table, and off to the special ‘transformation’ area to complete Raven’s change from human to mermaid. By now her lungs were already so changed that the fact that it lay 50 feet deeper in the water was not going to prove a problem for her, and very soon the deepest depths would be her playground and workplace, but for now.................

“Right Raven, now to get down to business. Basically by the time you come back out of the transformation chamber your body will be just like that of a fully grown natural mermaid, just like Stephanie’s in fact. You will be able to dive comfortably to depths of 2,000 feet or so in absolute comfort, though normally you wouldnt need to go quite that deep. And your tail strength will easily glide you through the water at great speed. The other thing that will happen while you are in there is that you will be educated in your duties as a mermaid in caring for the sea and the coastline around it. This is designed to ‘fast track’ you in things that Stephanie has learned over the years, so that not only do you make a good partner, and lover for her if you wish to be?", Raven nodded at this point, “But also to make you capable of working alongside her in the future, when you return from your ‘vacation’ together which will enable you to get to know each other better. Is that all alright with you?” This time Raven nodded eagerly.

“Good. In that case I want you to enter the transformation chamber, place the education unit on your head and allow me to link your thoughts into it. Stephanie, I need you to go into the educator unit and do the same thing, and then I will commence the process.”

Both girls quickly did as they were told and Neptune prepared the transformation process, meanwhile linking the two girls minds into the education system until he received the signs that everything was ready, and that he had ‘neural linkage’ into both girls minds. Then he switched it all on, and the process began.

All Stephanie felt was a gentle buzzing within her skull as the educator replicated the relevant parts of her memories and downloaded them into Raven’s mind, all the meanwhile erasing all unneeded thoughts of her life as a human. What Stephanie didnt notice was the ‘additions’ Neptune made to her own memories at the end of the process. He didnt tinker with her mind ‘too much’, just enough to ensure that her and Raven would always be happy together.

Meanwhile the changes taking place in Raven’s chamber were far more dramatic. Her whole body seemed to be coated in a soft, green light that sent electric like tingles through her whole body. Externally the main change was obvious, what had been gently forming scales, and the early growth of a tail where legs had been started to accelerate rapidly, the scales also hardening in a manner that would make them the perfect assistance for speed underwater. But the internal changes were the more dramatic ones as her lungs were changed forever, enabling her to breathe easily underwater at great depths in a manner that previously she would only have been able to do on land. She would still be able to breathe air of course, but now this would only be a secondary source of oxygen for her lungs.

And of course her memories of her life were changed, and enough control mechanisms placed within her mind that Neptune, and though she wouldnt know it yet, Stephanie, could control her mind easily as desired. And of course the work duties of her life were placed in her now open mind, so that she would make the perfect mermaid worker.......after their holiday together of course! Again he ensured that Raven would never want any lover in her life other than Stephanie.

Finally when everything was completed he began to turn the devices off. Stephanie was the first to find her thoughts clearing and she looked across at Raven and smiled at the sight she saw, she looked just like a mermaid, albeit one with the smallest breasts known in mermaid-kind, and the first red headed mermaid but that really didnt matter to her just at that moment, because she was in love.

When Raven finally began to regain awareness she gasped at the changes in her, then looked across and smiled back at Stephanie.

“Thank you for teaching me all I need to know” she said.

Stephanie smiled, “My pleasure, mind there are a few things I need to teach my lover to be about her new body, and of course mine as well! But I shall enjoy that role!”

Neptune laughed as the 2 lovers met in the middle of the chamber and kissed, “Why dont you take Raven out for a test dive to a real depth now, and show her just what a mermaid can do with her body. I have some arrangements to make to find a secluded cove where a certain pair of lovers can disappear off to for a month or so and get to know each other better. One of whom at least needs a very milky diet!”

Raven giggled, she knew just what Neptune meant by that, lots of suckling at Stephanie’s breasts, not that she regarded that as a hardship, and neither she suspected would Stephanie.

He watched as they dived off deep into the blue waters, a month or so away together would do them both the world of good, and also allow time for the fuss over Raven’s disappearance to calm down. Not that, he suspected she would be recognisable as Raven by the time she returned with all that Mermaid milk inside her!