The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dictation 7 — Louise Triumphant

Louise popped her head into Andrew’s office at three thirty to let him know she was off to the doctor’s surgery with Deidre, enquiring where Deidre might have gotten to. Andrew informed her that he hadn’t seen her for an hour or so, but she was headed for the board room when last he did. Louise thanked him and said, “I’ll see you at your place about six.” Then she turned to leave, spotting Deidre as she arrived to pick up her chaperone. A quick wave through the door and both women made for the doctors.

Jim checked in with Melvin before the women arrived to be sure everything was ready, and he was surprised at just how hot it was in Melvin’s room. Melvin said he thought it was a bit warm, but he had been concentrating on a paper recently published about hypnosis and therapy, and was engrossed. Jim suggested they prop the door open for a while, and turn the airflow up a bit on the air conditioning. Sherry peered in around the door to let them know that the women were here, and as the doctors acknowledged her and thanked her she put her hand on the door to close it, discovering it wouldn’t move. “That’s alright Sherry,” said Jim, “leave the door for now, we’re just trying to move some of the warmth out.” And Sherry nodded and headed back to her desk. Jim nipped out behind her and greeted Deidre and Louise, and escorted them into Melvin’s room.

“Phew, it’s a bit warm in here.” Deidre was saying as she sat.

“Yes, we’re sorry about that. It should be fine in a couple of moments, though. The air con just needs to push a bit more flow. Right now, how do you feel, Deidre?” Jim asked.

“Well, that technique seems to really help. Do you think it will keep working?”

Melvin had finally lifted his head from the paper and brought himself into the conversation, “Did you try it last night, and what did you experience?”

“Well, after Mike and I had dinner, the kids had homework to attend to. I’m a stickler for homework being done early, leaves time for us to help if needed. So with half an hour free I let Mike know I wanted some alone time, and sat in the comfy chair in the study. Like you told me, I closed my eyes, set half an hour time frame, and then let go. It was wonderful, I felt like I was sliding down a slippery dip coated with warm honey, slow, comfortable and absolutely delicious. Then I jumped, sort of twitched, and when I opened my eyes I saw it was exactly thirty minutes later.”

“Excellent, just what we were hoping for. We can reinforce that practice today, if you would like, making it more and more responsive to your needs. What about the night, did you do it for your overnight sleep?”

“Goodness, I feel so silly. It never even occurred to me that it could be used for a good night’s sleep. I just thought it was for naps.”

“Please don’t feel silly, this is exactly why I love to do follow up sessions. We can monitor the progress of any therapies suggested, and attend to misunderstandings. It is my mistake that you didn’t associate the technique with night time sleep, but we have corrected that now, and I will make it a part of your hypnotic conditioning, is that okay?”

“Lovely. Shall we, then?”

Jim was sitting back observing the interaction, lusting after Deidre. His cock already like a policeman’s cudgel he had decided he would like to engage her this time. Melvin stood and encouraged the women to get comfortable, and he set his metronome ticking and opened the door to the spiral while switching it on. He then dimmed the lights and returned to standing in front of them. The light from the open door was apparent, but not enough to prove distracting. Melvin produced his most entrancing voice,

“That’s it… just sit back and relax… let the spiral draw your gaze… it is so interesting to look at… attracting your eyes and pulling them toward the centre… watch carefully as the spiral draws you ever deeper and deeper into the centre… deeper and deeper down… and down… and listen to the metronome… slow and steady… even and rhythmic… slowing your mind… relaxing you… relaxing you deeper… deeper and deeper… your eyelids are growing heavy… so heavy… see if you can stop your eyelids from closing… your eyelids closing down over your tired and sleepy eyes… such tired eyes… such sleepy eyes… rest for a while… your eyelids want to close… you want to go to sleep.”

Louise loved the feeling his voice produced, the warmth of her pussy as it engorged with blood, lubricated and tingled, and even though she sat helplessly staring at the spiral, her only thought was on how well she was resisting. Of course, that thought became a dream, and the sleepy feeling was more powerful than staying awake. Deidre had become sufficiently accustomed to hypnotic inductions now that she was having much the same arousing subjugation as her eyelids drooped heavily over her eyes, and the doctor’s voice was pulling her sexual excitement levers, overcoming any notion of resistance. Sherry thought it odd that the doctor’s voice was audible out here, then she realised that it was because the door was open. She noticed that she was relaxing a little, and something before the doctor’s voice was holding her still, and having listened to Melvin talking it occurred to her that it was the metronome. As she took notice of what the doctor was saying she began to hear the ticking, realising they had turned it on for Deidre and Louise. Her eyelids were getting extremely heavy as the metronome ticked away her will, and her thinking process wasn’t engaged now, and the words from the doctor took full toll on her consciousness, too. Sherry’s eyes closed, and Deidre’s and Louise’s eyes were closing as well, with the deep trance rapidly seducing all three incredibly willing hypnotic slaves.

Sherry sat at her desk with her head bowed and her eyes tightly closed, listening to the doctor’s instructions, “That’s right… so tired now… so deeply asleep… deeper and deeper… you must obey me now.”

Jim and Melvin were both unbuttoning their shirts and their pants, and the women were writhing in their seats, and Sherry groaned a little deep in her throat, then she heard, “Now then… please stand up… and come over here,” and while Louise and Deidre were obeying the doctor’s orders Sherry was influenced too. She walked into the room with her eyes wide and staring, and at first Jim nearly had a fit. His sturdy erection deflated instantly as he thought of the ramifications of being caught having sex with patients, then Melvin saw the look on Sherry’s face and understood what was going on.

“That’s right, Sherry, my dear… come over here to us… you are so aroused… so very sexually excited… your pussy is quivering… Jim wants you to bring back his throbbing erection… tease his cock… obey me now.”

Jim struggled to organise his thoughts, but as Sherry softly stroked and rubbed his cock his doubts turned to joy, and his manhood grew engorged once again. Sherry was so incredible at making that special tingle start, making his cock head swell tight and incredibly sensitive, and she was brilliant at making it stay that way almost indefinitely, caressing it to near the edge of cumming and not letting it trigger. Although she didn’t have him there at this time yet, her attention had Jim under her spell again.

Melvin was in fine form as he tended to the two patients, “Now Deidre… you are completely under my power again… and you want it… you want my power… because it means I can give you so much joy… so much pleasure… so much happiness… you tried your new technique for effective sleep last night… and it was good… and what is even better… now it is ten times more effective… when you close your eyelids and set a time frame… you are still in control… if you need to be… but if all is well… you slip into hypnotic sleep… ten times deeper than last time… and awaken promptly at the set time… when you go to bed… the same thing applies… set a time to wake up in the morning… and slip off to sleep… deep hypnotic sleep… better than ordinary sleep… and if anything requires your attention… you will slip back into natural sleep… and wake up normally to deal with it… is that clear?”

“Yes doctor… I will obey.”

“Louise… you thought you were chaperoning Deidre… and I hypnotised you… and it has made you outrageously sexually excited again… you adore that you can’t resist my hypnotic power… you can’t get enough of me making you obey… especially by accident… like this… take out my cock, Louise.”

Louise opened her eyes in her maddening dream… her every nerve fibre singing and tingling… he made her so extraordinarily aroused with all his concepts… she heard him making Sherry obey… making Deidre obey… and now making her obey… and she wanted him… desperately. She took his throbbing cock in her hand and softly drew his foreskin back and forth until his cock twitched and strained and oozed juice. Sherry had Jim teetering on the brink of orgasm, teasing him deliciously, Louise now had Melvin close to the same, and Melvin wanted to involve Deidre.

“Deidre… what is the most erotic fantasy you have at this moment?”

“Louise tickling my feet… she tickles so sweetly.”

“Would you like Louise to tickle you while I fuck with you?”

“Yes… oh yes.”

“Then come here Deidre… Louise… follow us.” Louise let go of his cock and stood up, blank and staring. Melvin led Deidre to the examining table and lay her down. He took her shoes in hand and removed them, tickling wickedly at her left foot for just a moment. For his feisty indulgence he was rewarded with a kick to the stomach as Deidre instinctively reacted to the torture. He slowly recovered and cursed himself for being foolish, and mounted Deidre on the table whilst instructing Louise to perform her magic. As he inserted his cock he craned his neck to watch her, then he saw what he did wrong. Louise caressed Deidre’s feet softly, slowly, delicately, and soon the purring and cooing illustrated her joy. As the tickling grew more erotic so did Deidre’s bucking and heaving under the doctor’s pistoning, and he couldn’t restrain himself in the throes of her passion, softly urging her to cum as powerfully as he was cumming. Deidre exploded with him, and their noises took Jim by surprise, firing his cannon in Sherry’s talented fingers. Sherry quickened her pace and fostered an escalating tingle in his cock til he nearly fell over in his straining attempts to hold his orgasm. Melvin got wicked,

“Beautiful Deidre, Louise and Sherry… gather round here… get completely undressed… go infinitely deeper under the power of my voice… listen to me now and obey… you are aroused… you are as horny as mountain goats… and you need to have an orgasm of your own… look at each other… you are desirable and sexy… you want each other with an otherworldly passion… your sexual heat is rising… your need is growing… touch each other and make the fireworks explode… now… obey.”

The women all grew frenzied by his instructions, and they opened their eyes wide and turned to each other. Louise went back to weakening Deidre with her erotic foot caresses while Sherry trailed her fingers over Deidre’s quim. Louise then lifted over the edge of the examining table and rubbed her pussy on Deidre’s toes, and Deidre wiggled and wriggled her toes exquisitely until Louise started moaning. At the same time Deidre was working her magic fingers inside Sherry’s pussy, firmly rubbing along the sensitive front wall and making Sherry wobbly at the knees. Jim had another throbbing erection, he couldn’t take his eyes off the three most beautiful women he knew sexing each other on the examining table in front of his eyes, and Melvin was hardly any different.

“Let me assist,” said Melvin, and he took Deidre’s hand to his cock and groped Sherry in her place, and Sherry bucked and writhed in response to his manipulations. Jim wrapped his arms around Louise from behind and rubbed his rock hard organ along her labia, slipping deliciously in her juices, and pushing her onto Deidre’s toes a little more firmly. He fondled her pert breasts and pinched her nipples as his cock disappeared into her lava pit and soon had the thrusting action drawing her back from the table. Melvin ordered Deidre to turn over and drop her legs from the table, and he inserted his cock forcefully into her love tunnel, squeezing a gasp from her pretty lips, and meeting an equally powerful thrust back at him. He then inserted two fingers into Sherry and pushed and pulsed his hand in order to produce an orgasm for her. Then lo and behold Deidre’s grunts and moans made everyone lose it, and the whole band came together.

“As they slumped to the chairs in various combinations, Melvin was chanting, “Love me… desire me… need me… want me… hypnotic power… hypnotic dominance… love being hypnotised… need hypnotism… can’t resist… must obey…” The women were absorbing the mantra and constructing powerful mental edifices to ensure their complete submission to any further influence, Jim’s cock was growing hard again, but he was satiated and ignored it. After a ten minute rest Melvin suggested to the women that they had just experienced the best sex of their lives (not too far from the truth) and they would forever crave his dominance of their wills. He then gave instructions to get dressed and cleaned up and return to wakefulness feeling fabulous and witnessing the perfect therapeutic induction, with no memory for what had actually happened. Having fixed their attire and returned to their seats Melvin awakened them all, allowing Sherry to wonder how she came to be in the room with them. She rationalised that the doctor had asked her to come in, and she had witnessed the end of the procedure.

Deidre and Louise both noticed that the doctors were grinning like gibbons, but didn’t bring it up at the time, and Deidre said she felt incredible and that she felt the therapy was brilliant. After a little more chat they moved to leave, Louise thinking about Andrew and her time with him and Tanya this evening. After the women left, waving goodbye and vowing to make another visit sometime soon, Sherry turned off her computer, grabbed her bag and bade the doctors a good night. Jim was utterly gobsmacked, “Seriously? What the bloody hell have you gotten me into?”

“Well, you ain’t seen nothing yet. The literature I was reading earlier has given me some more wicked notions that I am just longing to try, and your old fellow will certainly be a beneficiary as well. This is working out so much better than I could have imagined, don’t you agree?” Melvin probed.

“Are you kidding? Julie tells me she can’t believe my sexual reawakening this last year or so, and what she doesn’t know doesn’t need to be divulged. A potently satisfied wife, willing and beautiful patients eager to line up to be hypnotically seduced, a hot receptionist without a will of her own, life just doesn’t get any better than this. I hope your new idea doesn’t give me a heart attack though.” Jim Pendle smiled from ear to ear, thinking ‘what a way to die’.

Tanya Hayman was giddy with anticipation, the thought of being hypnotised was so much fun, and she hoped the doctor, oops, not a doctor, trial manager, would find her attractive and maybe be a little forward with her. As she made for his front door Louise was arriving, saying hello as she got out of her car. Tanya stopped and waited for Louise to catch up, then she said hello back and they began walking together. “Thank you so much for your participation in this extra session, we will learn all manner of detail from your experiences, and I know Andrew will be most appreciative,” Louise was saying. Tanya was happy to oblige, free meal, good company, and the chance to experience hypnosis first hand all seemed too good to pass up.

Andrew greeted Tanya and gave Louise a quick peck on the cheek, swapping romantic glances so as not to make Tanya uncomfortable. Then he got everyone a soft drink and they all settled in the lounge to talk. “Tell me Tanya, have you given any more thought to the things we discussed earlier?” Andrew asked.

“Well, your interest piqued my curiosity about the trial, I figured there must be something exceptional about my answers to the questionnaire, so I went back over all the things that happened on the day. I did come up with a few more items that I perhaps thought inconsequential, and maybe they are important after all.” Tanya was engaging in the process.

“Excellent. Having made the effort to revisit the trial should make this next bit quite easy. Imagine that today is the day of the trial. Imagine that you are about to take the drug. Tell me what you remember about the operator.”

“The operator, okay, that’s right, she was great. She spent a little time with me trying to explain what the trial was all about, and saying that each subject would be given a drug or the, erm… pretend drug… what was that called again?”

“Do you perhaps mean the placebo?”

“Placebo, yes, that’s what she said. Some of the trial subjects would be given a placebo to base a comparison on. She gave me the drug, I presume, and told me we wouldn’t know which it was. She said even she didn’t know, they all look the same, and only the lab guys could tell the difference.”

Andrew continued, “So then you took the pill… and began to wait for the effect to start… how did you feel right then?”

“Expectant, I guess. I sort of expected the drug to put me to sleep, and in fifteen minutes or so I felt like I was drifting, realising I hadn’t been thinking straight for some time.”

“So you thought that the drug was taking effect?”

“I was convinced of it, it was just like I expected it to be, getting dreamy and drowsy, slipping away and off with the fairies.”

“How did you feel when you woke up?”

“Uh, a little groggy, sleeping pills have that effect on me.”

Louise arched an eyebrow and looked at Andrew knowingly, and he knew they were getting closer to the truth. Power Nap had the most wonderful and amazing property of leaving a soft sensuous buzz, but happy and alert, when a subject woke up. There wasn’t any other response possible, so clearly Tanya had a response more in keeping with an imagined reaction, clearly she had taken the placebo. He knew what he needed to do in the hypnosis session now, so first they made a move to prepare a meal, the hypnosis session would be better suited to the relaxed evening glow.

Andrew continued to talk to Tanya as Louise started to rattle around his kitchen, then from time to time they would swap, and Andrew would take over the meal preparation while Louise talked to Tanya. Soon all three were chatting amiably over the cooking in the kitchen, and they were growing to like each other immensely. The conversation warmed even further as the meal was consumed, and then it was time to park their backsides on the sofa and relax.

“So Tanya, have you ever been hypnotised before?” Andrew enquired.

“Not that I remember, but maybe I wasn’t meant to remember.” Tanya giggled, and Andrew became a little apprehensive about her subconscious processes, could her inner mind be trying to alert her to his hypnotic dalliance? This was going to be risky, but fun.

“Does that scare you?”

“When you get serious it makes me wonder, but I’m not scared. I was only joking, but can you really make me forget being hypnotised?”

“Well, it works something like this. A hypnotist asks for cooperation from a subject, but if the subject is unhappy with what happens it is unlikely that he or she would forget any of it. But then, if it were horrendous, spontaneous amnesia may occur, to block out the unpleasant thoughts. But then, dreams and nightmares can bring them back to the mind. If a hypnotist tries to rely on amnesia to cover up misdeeds, then he is a fool.”

“Yeah, so not helping.”

“Okay, try this. Yes, I can easily make you forget that I have hypnotised you, usually because it makes sense in the cause of the trance. If I hypnotise someone to give up smoking, I will place a number of triggers to fight the habit, and memory is part of the habit. I convince the subconscious mind that it is in the best interest of the fight to stop smoking if the trance remains forgotten. The subject agrees with the action, and never remembers the hypnosis, keeping the suggestions secret, and therefore more effective. Each case presents its own reasons for working, but that is an example.”

“Oh, I think I get it now. If I agree that it should remain forgotten, I won’t remember. Makes sense.”

“Okay then, what is your experience with hypnosis? Have you seen anyone hypnotised, live or on film or telly?”

“Well everyone has seen some hypnotism on telly, surely, so yeah, lots of that. I once went with a friend to see a hypnotherapist, she was a little nervous, so I came for moral support. It was nice, she got my friend to watch a candle flame, and talked softly to her, it was really relaxing.”

“Would that appeal to you tonight, watching a candle flame?”

“Nice, that would be lovely.”

“I just happen to have a very relaxing scented candle that will prove perfect for the job, get yourself comfortable in this chair and I’ll fetch it.” Louise bustled around her puffing up cushions and tending to her comfort, then she sat on the sofa alongside. Tanya was as relaxed as she had ever felt. Andrew set the candle up on the television unit, up high so that Tanya had to raise her eyes to watch it. Rapidly the delicious scent of sandalwood permeated the room, and it truly was relaxing as it wafted into their nostrils.

Tanya’s eyes went straight to the flame, she apparently was completely unable to prevent herself. Her gaze became fixed, without a single instruction as yet, and Andrew knew that she had indeed been hypnotised before. He began, “That’s right, Tanya… let your eyes focus on the softly dancing flame as you listen to my voice… relax and let go… let your body become limp and loose… comfortable and relaxed… and listen carefully to the sound of my voice… and watch as the dancing candle flame seduces your gaze… flickering gently to and fro… weaving and wandering in its timeless energy… relax as the fragrance insinuates its way into your deeper mind… allow your thoughts to slow down… your body to slow down… your breathing to slow down… your heart to slow down… relax… and allow your thinking to slow down… and feel yourself getting deeper and deeper relaxed… drowsier and drowsier… more and more tired… relaxed… heavy… loose and limp… relax.”

Tanya felt her eyelids pushing down, wanting to close. She strained to keep them open at first, thinking it was somehow what she was supposed to do, but it was really getting difficult. She was listening intently to Andrew’s voice initially, but the candle was becoming more important as she focused on it, and Andrew’s voice became a soothing melody in the background.

“That’s right Tanya… trying to focus on only the candle flame… although… it seems to be the hardest thing to do right now… as the candle flame softens and blurs… and your eyes relax… the picture grows hazy and indistinct as your eyes become tired… so tired and relaxed… and your eyelids become so incredibly heavy… and they slowly lower closed… heavier and heavier… down and down… into sleep… deep… deep… asleep.”

A deep memory from her friend’s session ensured her complete capitulation, the pathway to trance by candle induction was well entrenched in her mind, and she was now deeply hypnotised. Andrew noted the telling signs and realised Tanya was already in a very deep trance, better be sure though. A quick glance at Louise confirmed she was also deeply hypnotised, oh yum.

“Listen to my voice now, Tanya… relax and go deeper to sleep… do you remember the old style reel lawnmowers… where the cutter was a drum that turned around and around?”

“Ymmf… dadhdwon… erm… yes… dad had one.” It took a moment to make her mouth unglue before the answer was clear.

“Right then… put your arms together and make a reel… and turn them about one another like a mower… that’s right… turning round and round… listen to my voice… your arms must keep turning as I talk to you… round and round… faster and faster… you are going to try to make them stop… but you can’t… my voice controls them now… and I am making your arms turn faster and faster… and the more you try to stop them… the faster they turn… faster and faster… you can’t resist… you must do as I say… faster and faster… you are under my power.”

Tanya was rolling her arms around and around, a genuine look of consternation on her pretty face as they continued unabated, and although his voice was penetrating her thoughts, she only heard him as background noise, somehow prompting her actions, until he said ‘under my power’. She desperately tried to stop, but her arms furiously rolled on and on, and her mind became a whirling blur of obedient responses. As he told her her arms would stop, they did, she was impressed. When he told her she could no longer move, she felt completely subdued, her mind accepting his control now. He moved to ensure complete dominance.

“I have hypnotised you and taken control of your mind… and you feel wonderful… you want me to tell you what to do for a little while… don’t you?”

“Yes.”

Andrew thought, maybe worth exploring, “When you accompanied your friend to hypnotherapy… did you keep your eyes open all the time.”

“No.”

“What happened?”

“She hypnotised me and told me to forget.” Aha! That explains that little conundrum, ‘maybe I wasn’t meant to remember’ was about the hypnotherapist. Andrew considered making more of this later. But for now,

“Tanya… please tell me in some detail about the conversation you had with the trial operator.”

“Okay… she said her name was Trudy… and she had a bottle with pills in it, and my name was on the label… as she was taking out a pill she was describing the trial… saying it was like ordinary sleeping pills, but different in a way… and we were the guinea pigs for the drug improvements science was making… she said this will make me sleepy after about fifteen minutes… if it was the drug… and then I wouldn’t be able to keep my eyes open… wouldn’t be able to stay awake… and she was right… everything she told me turned out to be right.”

‘Oh my giddy aunt’ thought Andrew. ‘I thought we had taken care of the operative training, must have had someone slip through’. This was of course brilliant though, there was no longer any cause for concern, the reason for the apparent similarity in her experience was entirely due to unwitting suggestion by the operative. Case solved. Now to the fun.

“That is wonderful, Tanya… I can inform you now that you have solved our issues with the trial stage one… and we are incredibly grateful to you… you are important to us… and attractive to us as well… you like that… don’t you… being attractive to us?”

“Yes… turned on.”

“When I made your hands turn you looked a little concerned… did it make you excited?”

“Yes… lost control… couldn’t stop myself… you were in charge.”

“And now you love that I am in control of your body and mind… and I can make you do anything… isn’t that true?”

“Oh yes… so turned on.”

“In a moment I will wake you up… your information has been invaluable… and you feel so pleased and happy that you could help… but you want more… you want to be aroused… you want to be sexy… you need to be intimate… will that be alright with you?”

“Yes… want to have sex.” ‘What on earth is going on, do I have a sex badge on my shirt or something?’ Andrew was thinking. He figured it would take much more to encourage her thinking to lean toward sex, this was magic. How was it that every time he hypnotised a woman recently she automatically wanted to have sex? ‘Ah well, I’m not complaining’ he thought to himself.

“Alright… before I wake you up for this time… tell me what happened when you accompanied your friend to the hypnotherapist.”

“Oh my… I don’t like it… she was greedy… bad.”

“It is okay now… that is in the past… I can help you now… remember as if you were watching from above… you are not affected by the memory.”

“Well… she told my friend to look at the candle… to stare at the candle… and she told me to be careful… that watching the candle flame would make me feel sleepy… she told me I needed to look at something else… even though I would want to watch the candle… I should try to look away… I should try not to… let the candle draw my gaze… and I tried… then she started to talk to my friend… and I watched my friend’s eyes… and they were getting droopy… but I wanted to look at the candle… the hypnotist was saying… ‘see the pretty candle… see the flame… watch the light as it dances and flickers… to and fro… dances and flickers… so fascinating… so alluring… look at it… watch carefully’… and I was watching it… and I couldn’t seem to tear my gaze from it.”

“Did the hypnotherapist notice?”

“Of course she did… I think it was deliberate… she kept talking about heavy eyelids and getting sleepy… and I didn’t realise what was happening… but I couldn’t keep my eyes open… and she told my friend… and probably me… when we tried to open our eyes we would fail… they were too heavy… and she was right… they wouldn’t open…. and I was sinking… going deeper… losing control… getting excited… wanting it… but she said I was unable to resist… I had to obey… then she told me to bring friends… made me convince other women to have therapy… and she would hypnotise them… and tell them to bring more friends… charging five hundred dollars a pop for her therapy.”

“Oh… I see… that was a despicable thing to do… when did you last see her?”

“Last month… and I will go again next week… I can’t help it… I will just turn up and she will sit me down and ask if I feel sleepy… and I will fall into a trance… I can’t resist.”

“Would you like to resist her?”

“Yes… she is making me a bad person… she makes me so horny when she makes me close my eyes… touches my pussy… and says go deeper… and the erotic feelings get too much and I can’t stop it… and I sink down so deep she can speak to my other self… and not remember when I wake up… then I leave and I don’t even realise I have been there… damn… I want this to stop… she is ripping my friends off.”

“Alright… listen to my voice now… I am in control of your mind… do you understand?”

“Yes… I will obey.”

“In order to be sure this will work I will have to make you go deeper… make you react to my power instinctively… so you can never fight me… and I can make you do anything I say… but I promise I will only look after your best interests… will you enjoy that?”

“Oh yes… I like obeying you… you’re handsome… and I trust you, doctor.”

“Excellent… you will always think of me as a doctor… strong… intelligent and authoritative… in control and always having your well being as my top priority… okay… in a minute I will awaken you… and when I, but only I, say ‘my spiral is turning in your mind’ you will automatically go into the deepest possible state of hypnosis… and be completely under the control of my voice… is that clear?”

“When I hear ‘my spiral is turning in your mind’ it will deeply hypnotise me… but only if you say it… oh yes, doctor… I will love it.”

“And whenever you see me your deep inner mind will desperately want me to hypnotise you… you can’t resist… you will always want me to make you sleep and have sex… do you understand?”

“Yes doctor… hypnotise me and make me have sex… yes… I will love it.”

“Right then… I will wake you up and test the hypnotic control… I will say your trigger and make you fall asleep… and it will make you ten times more sexually excited… ten times more aroused… and in need of sexual fulfilment… you will obey… listen to my voice… I will count to five… and at the count of five you will be fully awake and aware… but you will only remember that I have asked you about the trial… you feel sexy because you have a crush on me… then I will hypnotise you again… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. That’s it Tanya, wide awake and feeling fine… how was that?”

Louise opened her eyes and wanted to cup her vulva with the instantaneous rush of pleasure she felt, but she managed to control herself and pay attention to Tanya as she spoke.

“Oh my, that was special. You seem to be a very good hypnotist, you can do that to me again anytime.” A sweet blush spread across her cheeks as she spoke and looked adoringly into Andrew’s eyes.

“Oh good, I am so pleased that it felt nice. Do you remember any of the discussion we had?”

“Yes, did it help? The operative was very kind, was she doing the right thing?”

“Well, to be honest, that was the thing. Our training procedures were designed to prevent suggestive behaviours from making subjects expectant, and it appears she gave you some ideas. Not to worry though, it’s all sorted now. What if I were to say ‘my spiral is turning in your mind’?”

Louise nearly orgasmed as her eyelids fell helplessly over her eyes. Tanya was magnificent, fighting wearily as her eyelids grew heavy, and eventually succumbing to the inevitable trance.

“Wonderful… go to sleep… deeper and deeper to sleep… you are now ten times deeper in my hypnotic control… and you can’t get enough of it… you want me to hypnotise you more and more... deeper and deeper… making you without will… unable to resist… isn’t that true?”

“Yes doctor… deeper… must obey.”

“And now you are irresistibly sexually excited… your pussy is hot and tingling… you desperately want sex… get undressed Tanya… obey me… take off all your clothes.”

Without a moment’s hesitation Tanya started to disrobe, and Andrew tentatively began to unbutton his shirt as he, at first, watched the spellbinding performance, then he directed Louise to obey and follow suit.

“Louise… you are aroused as well… you must take off all your clothes too… I am going to make love with the two most beautiful women in the world… listen to my voice… obey my commands.”

Louise opened her eyes in a dead stare, and quickly started undoing and removing all her garments. Soon it was a race to see which of the desirable women would be naked first, and Andrew had an organ like a stick of salami as he delighted in the scene before him. And soon they were both in their birthday suits, Tanya with her eyes still tightly closed, and Louise wide eyed and staring hypnotically at him. Andrew wasn’t far off in getting naked himself, tearing off his remaining sock and standing in front of the enchanted slaves.

“Tanya… come here and stand very still… open your eyes and look at my cock… lust after my cock… feel your pussy getting more and more excited… lubricating… tingling… Louise… come here and obey (shudder)… caress Tanya’s breasts… while I touch her pussy.”

Louise and Andrew began to turn up the heat on the hapless girl, and in no time had her juices flowing and her body quivering. He stared into her eyes and her mind processed his mastery as erotic and arousing, and she was soon on the brink of cumming. He kissed Louise and Louise fondled Tanya’s breasts and Tanya instinctively toyed with Andrew’s knob as the arousal grew in all of the lovers, then Andrew instructed them to join him on the carpet, arranging a triangle with his cock at Tanya’s entrance and his lips at Louise’s pussy, and then leaving Louise free to engage Tanya’s lips in a passionate kiss. As her moans grew more guttural Andrew inserted his weapon into Tanya’s scintillating pleasure pit, yet again elevating her responses. She kissed Louise more fervently and Andrew lapped more purposefully at Louise’s clitoris and labia, and rapidly the women began to shake with electrical crescendos as their orgasms arrived. Their uncontrollable outbursts stimulated Andrew’s climax and the three seared and fell, together immersed in the lethargic afterglow of their activities, satiated and serene.

Andrew couldn’t resist the opportunity to bind Tanya further into his hypnotic dominance, so as the delicate smile played on her lips he whispered into her ear, “You love this pleasure so much… you desire this pleasure… you want more… and more… and I can give it to you… I can bring you this pleasure frequently… more and more pleasure… and all you have to do is sleep… my special hypnotic sleep… my powerful hypnotic sleep… you just let go of your will and give me control… and I will make you deliriously happy… and horny… and satisfied… all you have to do is obey… is that clear?”

“Yes doctor… I will obey… anything for more of this.”

“Tell me you are hypnotised, Tanya.”

“I am hypnotised.”

“Tell me you are under my power.”

“I am under your power.”

“Tell me you will obey.”

“I will obey.”

“Go deeper now, Tanya… deeper under my power… you cannot resist me now… I control your will… I control your mind… when you are awake you will be totally unaware I can hypnotise you without your consent… you remember me hypnotising you for the trial information… but only for that… this sexual adventure has been of your own free will… and you adored it… you adore us… but now to the big issue… this no good therapist… she is a rotter… you dislike her… and she no longer has any power over you… I am your master… and only I can control you now… when you go to see her next week as scheduled… you will absolutely not respond to her voice… you will absolutely not respond to her suggestions… you will absolutely not respond to anything she does… no one can hypnotise you anymore… only me… no one else can hypnotise you unless you specifically want it to happen… then you will knowingly allow it… but definitely only then… is that clear?”

“Yes doctor… you are my master… I will obey only you.”

“Then you will tell her that you are going to tell all your friends about her… and steer them clear… and you will leave… never to return… do you understand?”

“Yes doctor… never return.”

“Just one more thing… you must take a friend with you to the visit to look after you, to protect you from her attack if she gets nasty… you will obey.”

“Yes doctor… I will obey.”

Louise was randy again as Andrew commanded Tanya to obey him, but they were all pooped after the sex, and Andrew organised them to wake up and return to normal, remembering the sex, but not the hypnotic compulsion. Tanya was on cloud nine, she felt so happy. Sure, she has sex regularly, anyone that beautiful would, but there has never been anything to compare with this. Lovely, what fabulous new friends. Andrew was confident he has taken care of the risks of being found out, Tanya seemed to be inexorably bound in this loving triangle. She wasn’t likely to say anything about the sex. Job done, and what a beautiful addition to his harem; now Andrew chastised himself for such an inappropriate thought.

“I will wake you up and then we will get dressed… marvelling in each other’s desirable form… at the count of five… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. Oh my, Tanya, you naughty girl, that was so special.”

“I’ll say,” added Louise. Tanya blushed again, still in absolute bliss. Seeing Louise and Andrew without their clothes was a bonus, the sex was extraordinary, and these two new friends gave her a genuine sense of pleasure.

After they all dressed the evening was still relatively young, so there was lots of talking and getting to know each other going on, with Andrew suggesting they might get together again soon. Tanya could scarcely contain her enthusiasm and offered to entertain them at her place, and so they accepted. Inevitably, the evening passed and the friends said their goodbyes, and then Andrew and Louise were left with each other again.

“Andrew, I want to thank you again for letting me remember all of this. It is truly incredible. She kisses so nice, flavoured lipstick and all. And you, you sexy bugger, like the puppet master, and us as the horny simpering puppets, cripes that turns me on. Hearing Tanya say ‘yes master’ made me lose it, I couldn’t be happier even if I tried.”

“Well, I think that seals it for me too, you are the most beautiful and intelligent woman I have ever met, and knowing my fantasy appeals to you is almost too much to endure, but I do love it, and I love you.”

Louise felt her ears ringing like chimes, ‘did he really say that’?

He saw the look in her eyes, quizzical and in disbelief, and he confirmed it to her, “Yes, really, I am madly, hopelessly and helplessly in love with you, I think I have been since the start. Thank heavens you turned out to be such a good hypnotic subject.”

“I love you too. I guess you took my heart the minute you made me fall asleep and took control, I adore it, I actually can’t get enough of being your slave. Oh wow, I said it, I love being your slave.”

This time Louise slept at Andrew’s place, and they held each other all night, though a couple of times some adjustment was needed to bring back dead limbs from blood loss. Next morning brought the complete recognition of what had happened, and for an hour or so they gazed lovingly into each other’s eyes as they talked and made plans. Marriage was soon on the agenda, and Louise became consumed by the ‘man of her dreams’ fantasy actually coming true. She asked Andrew about Deidre, and her role in their future, pointing out how much she had come to adore her. Andrew assured Louise that all the friends she wanted to include in their naughty escapades would be perfectly fine by him.

And so dear readers, this fairy tale had a truly happy ending. Louise excelled at the role of Sales Manager, massively increasing the product take up and contributing to a ten fold rise in profit in just a few short years. Reg loved her like a daughter, and Dolores hugged her often and joyfully. Dolores hugged Andrew a lot as well, and he delighted in the little idiosyncrasy she developed (all on her own) in regularly, eyes unfocussed, fondling his cock to erection. It obviously did something to her in a good way, but she never did more than get him up, then leaving him alone (except for one time on a corporate bonding camp, where she was invited along with Reg. She bonded very nicely with Andrew’s cock deep in her pussy and enjoyed a spectacular orgasm). Deidre grew more and more pleased and happy in dutiful and romantic loving with Mike, but frequently found a reason to be with Andrew and Louise, and revelled in Andrew’s mastery of persuasion, experiencing ever more intense and powerful orgasms. Her sexual mastery was passed on to Mike, and over the ensuing years he could scarcely believe his luck at having his wife become a more and more generous and demanding lover.

Andrew rose to the dizzying heights of all Research and Development Executive, overseeing the new team responsible for he and Louise’s old functions. And needless to say, he steered them admirably, fostering better and better outcomes from lab teams and trials. He visited the doctors from time to time to keep in touch, and although he stopped providing new subjects for them to fondle, he found they never went short. Sherry had been elevated to Administration Principle, running a group of five surgeries, and mindlessly and pleasurably pleasing the doctor’s cocks on a very regular basis. All in all the whole group raised in stature and prosperity, then the wedding of the century, Louise and Andrew exchanged vows. Louise was at that point in life where things just couldn’t get any better.

Then they did.