The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dictation 6 — The Chairman and his Wife

After the session with Deidre and the doctors Louise stopped off at the office to sort out plans with Andrew regarding tonight’s dinner with Mr and Mrs Grainger. Andrew was just leaving as she caught him, and he accepted her offer of a ride home, suggesting he could grab his gear and shower and change at her place, if she was okay with it. Louise fantasised about taking a peek at him in the shower, and she almost tripped over herself agreeing to it.

On the drive to his house Andrew at first rested his hand on Louise’s thigh lovingly, she didn’t protest, but did caution him against distracting her. The silly little boy appeared in Andrew’s brain and he started to trail his fingers up and down her stockinged thigh, sending electric thrills to her pussy. “Jeepers Andrew, stop that, you’ll make me crash.”

“Pay attention to the road and you’ll be fine.” Andrew softly squeezed the magic spot near her entrance, and Louise juddered. Andrew stopped, realising that the look on her face meant he was truly distracting her. He softly stroked her outer thigh and apologised, telling her he was simply unable to resist her. Louise felt her niggle of annoyance dissipate, and warmed nicely at his compliment. As she pulled up at Andrew’s place he gave her a peck on the cheek and told her he wouldn’t be a minute, and he was soon back with his toiletries bag and his good suit and shirt and the secret agent signet ring. Louise drove off to her place.

Louise told Andrew to get in the shower first while she attended to some things, so Andrew set about removing his clothes in the bathroom and started the shower to bring the hot water through. Louise thrilled at the childlike notion of peeking through the rather large keyhole in her bathroom door, and there was her man, toned and terrific, and just dropping his underpants. The sight of his cock as she peeped was making her wild with lust, and she softly stroked her pussy as she watched. She chuckled quietly as she observed him flex his muscles and admire himself in the mirror briefly, but the sight truly made her overwhelmingly joyous and aroused, probing her pussy more purposefully. ‘Bloody hell he is a fine piece of beefcake’ she mused silently, immediately chastising herself for the demeaning quality of the thought, then she sighed as he pulled the steamed glass door closed behind him and her view was less detailed.

Louise got back to her feet and headed to her bedroom to sort her attire for the evening, while Andrew soaped and rinsed, and then fondled himself gratuitously for a moment thinking about his beautiful girlfriend. He was presuming, of course, there was still no formal acknowledgement from either party as to the nature of their arrangement, but the compatibility and fondness that they shared, not to mention the complete capitulation to his hypnotic dominance, had opened the door to his heart, cleaned and vacuumed and cleared a space, and was mentally preparing it for her. It must be said, Louise had also performed all the previous notions and was impatiently waiting for Andrew to take his seat in her heart. Andrew took the towel to his steaming form and began to rigorously dry his glowing skin as Louise stepped in, removing her robe as she entered. She was literally unable to resist holding the light of her life for a second or two before getting into the shower herself.

Andrew’s tumescence, rendered somewhat flaccid by the towelling, returned with a vengeance. Heart pumping, hot, invigorated from the shower, his cock stood proud almost instantly. Louise smiled contentedly, kissed him passionately, and peeled off to get into the running shower, leaving him somewhat bemused. His remaining towelling failed to deflate his throbbing weapon as he watched the object of his desire attend her charms through the misted glass. Andrew left for her bedroom to dress, and to put on his secret agent signet ring, hoping it wouldn’t look too silly for this occasion. He sat on a chair and bent fully forward to tie his shoelaces, but it still didn’t do the trick, his cock was still hard, well, nearly hard. His neatly tailored trousers still clearly informed its outline, and Louise could scarcely believe her eyes when she entered the bedroom to dress herself. “Don’t you dare show that to Dolores, she’ll faint,” Louise joked, Andrew retaliated with a quip about her dress and Reg, and the likelihood of needing to resuscitate them both, and the social banter was having the nice effect of softening his resolve.

After a quick appraisal of each other they determined they were ready to greet the Chairman and his wife, then they headed out the door and Louise asked Andrew to drive, fearing that her heels wouldn’t make for a safe journey. Happy to be at the helm, Andrew steered them quickly and safely to the address Dolores had given them, arriving a full one minute early. As they walked up the path to the front door it opened before them. Reg, his usual jovial self, came out to greet them personally, and Dolores came to the door and waited for them to enter. “My dear Louise, you wouldn’t have been wasted as a high fashion model. But I am so glad you chose our line of work instead.” He said, holding his arms out to hug and cheek kiss Louise.

Andrew held out his arms to Reg and quipped, “Okay Reg, just this once, but no tongue.” Reg gave him a deft head slap, and both men laughed heartily as they walked, and Andrew delighted in giving a hug and soft peck on the cheek to Dolores. “I’m not even going to comment on the magnificence of your abode, I would expect nothing less of a man with such fine judgement and highly successful career. Suffice to say, thank you sincerely for the invitation to you both. We are humbled and delighted.”

“Me too. But I will say it, what a wonderful place you have here.” Louise added.

“It’s our pleasure, and our opportunity to reward such brilliant effort. Okay, no more of the drivel, let’s go and eat.” Dolores brought everyone back to earth led them into the rather large dining room, with plates, cutlery, glasses and napkins festively decorating the twelve seat table. “Firstly, I’m going to ply you with alcohol, what is your favourite tipple?” Dolores enquired.

Louise answered first, “Oh how lovely, dry white wine would be my favour.”

“A Scotch would make a fine starter, but don’t think you will get me legless, I’m dedicated to getting this beautiful young lady home safely tonight.” Andrew offered, and Dolores returned a smile that fairly illuminated the room, she really did adore this young man.

Reg poured the wine and three fingers of neat Chivas twice, then a sweet sherry for Dolores. They took seats at the one end of the table and started to chat, Dolores going straight for the jugular. “So what are you planning for your life then Louise? Looking forward to children?”

“Well, I have to say that children have never been in my thinking. I don’t think I’m opposed to the notion of having them, but my career was my important first goal. Have you and Mr Grainger got children?”

“Please call me Reg, my dear, and the missus is Dolores. We feel so much more congenial that way.” Reg interjected.

Dolores continued, “Yes, we have two children, a fine son who’s twenty six this year, and a daughter just out of university. She’s a bit like you, highly intelligent and motivated, but wants to save the world. She just got a PhD in marine biology. Roger is in law, executive vice president of Randalph and Partners, legal firm.”

“Wow, you must be proud of them.” Louise replied.

“We’re very pleased they turned out the way they did, and I hope it was contributed to by us, but I have to say, you can’t make people. You wipe their noses and their bums, try to teach them a thing or two about being happy, and learning skills, and you guide them in your general view, but they are their own masters, and what pitfalls they encounter will determine largely what becomes of them.” Dolores smiled at the memory of the good times, and Reg swelled a little at her capability as a wife and mother.

Mary knocked and entered the dining room, announcing the dinner was ready as soon as they wished to take it. Reg smiled and winked at her and asked her to start, and Mary popped back out to the corridor and returned with the trolley, on which was mounted a large soup tourine filled with the most fragrant Mulligatawny Soup. As the soup slowly disappeared there was a general banter about all the world events and local events and mushrooms and dolls hats and kids home for the holidays, and Reg and Dolores were absolutely delighted with their dinner guests, and marvelled at their good fortune to have these fine people as executives. Andrew and Louise were enjoying their mutual good fortune too, appreciating that such kind folk were at the helm of their work place. Andrew was contemplating things of a more pleasurable nature as well, trying to figure out how to time his plan.

The merriment grew through the promised Roast Lamb with all the trimmings, and the dessert of Black Forrest Cake saw everyone filled to the brim as they retired to the sitting room. Reg proposed a snifter of Napoleon Brandy for all, and Andrew begged a small quantity to celebrate, followed by lemon, lime and soda. Dolores smiled that smile again. Then everyone toasted the promotion of Louise to Marketing Manager, the success of Drowsy Time and the best of wishes to the Power Nap trial, and then they all cheered the well deserved position of Haze Pharmaceuticals in the marketplace, and the fine spirit was downed. Dolores excused herself to go and powder her nose, and Reg looked mock daggers at Andrew, who feigned innocence, making them all laugh. Then Reg poured Louise and Dolores a repeat spirit, while Andrew was given his soft drink. While Reg had his back to Andrew and Louise, Andrew opened half of the secret agent signet ring and poured thirty milligrams of Power Nap into Dolores’s glass. In this powdered form it fizzed and dissolved instantly without leaving a trace. The lab guys had thought it cute that a sixty milligram dose produced sixty minutes of sleep, and thirty milligrams gave you thirty minutes, and right down to ten. But less than ten milligrams made you deliciously sleepy, a bit horny, but never gets you off to sleep.

Andrew kept his eyes on Dolores after she came back, gauging her consumption of the drug. Then Dolores swept all the calculations into a basket by downing the lot in one swig, all bright eyed and smiling. Andrew now had about five to ten minutes to induce a trance, while ensuring a dose for Reg, too. As luck would have it Reg needed to take a toilet break, so emptying the other compartment of his ring proved far easier than Andrew feared it would be. After priming Reg’s drink, Andrew involved Dolores in a deep discussion about the house, with Louise engaging in the discussion too. Dolores was in her element, and Andrew soon had her offering to give the grand tour. When Reg returned he, too, drained his glass, and Andrew convinced Louise to keep Reg company while Dolores showed him the house. Maybe Reg could give her a tour.

And so Dolores and Andrew trundled out to the east wing to the bedrooms, and as they were walking Andrew was saying to Dolores, “My darling Dolores, it is so nice of you to show me around your lovely home like this… let’s not rush, though… take it slow… and easy… and avoid the possibility… you will make yourself tired… you don’t want to… let yourself become sleepy… it can be so easy to… grow tired and sleepy…”

The wicked boy timed it to perfection, Dolores’ libido was tingling nicely before, but as the Power Nap absorbed into her bloodstream she grew sexually aroused, and his voice and presence were genuinely intoxicating. Then as he started to infer tiredness the drug was sapping her strength, and her critical sensor suddenly switched off. Every word he uttered from this point on went straight down into her subconscious mind, bending her desirably to his will. Andrew cautiously observed her as he continued,

“Sit here for a moment and have a short rest… you will enjoy being here with me for a while… won’t you Dolores?”

“Yes Andrew… sit here.” Dolores sat on the king size bed in the guest bedroom as Andrew spoke to her softly.

“Dolores… my sweet girl… look at the lovely pendant I have for you to see… look as it swings… to and fro… to and fro… that’s right… you are tired… so very tired… I can see your eyelids getting so very heavy… so very sleepy… listen to my voice Dolores… nothing but my voice… go to sleep now… deep asleep now… do as I say… my voice controls you now… sleep.”

Dolores responded perfectly. The lab guys had said the drug produced extreme susceptibility to suggestion, but they were not going to let that cat out of the bag, they had copped enough flack over the original bug with the libido overkill.

“Dolores… you know we are alone together… in a bedroom together… and I want you… passionately… and you desire me now… you ache for me now… you are getting more and more stirred up… sexually aroused… hot and bothered… and you want me… you want me to touch you… there… on your panties… so nice.”

Dolores was breathing hard, she adored Andrew, and his voice was giving substance to her fantasies, and he had some inkling of her longing for him. He touched her stockinged thigh. Dolores was defenceless, her fantasy was in control, her thighs parted, she cooed. Andrew wanted to make the most of the little time he had before needing to attend to Reg, so he softly rubbed Dolores labia and crooned to her, “Go deeper and deeper down into sleep… I have drugged you and hypnotised you… and I want you to enjoy all the pleasures I can bring you… Reg will be included… never fear… I will make you both so happy you can hardly stand it… think of my fingers… bringing you pleasure… think of my cock… soon it will bring you even more pleasure… my will is dominating your will… because you want it… more than anything… you want to obey me… say it Dolores… you want to obey me.”

“I want to obey you Andrew, you sexy boy… you make me so happy… I will obey you.”

“Then listen to me Dolores… you will stay here for exactly four minutes… stay deep asleep for exactly four minutes after I have gone… and then you will wake up… and when you wake up you will have to come back to the sitting room… and I will have hypnotised Reg… and when you arrive… I will hypnotise you again… is that clear?”

“Yes… hypnotise me again.”

Andrew knew that Dolores couldn’t properly awake for another twenty minutes yet, but the post hypnotic suggestion should subconsciously motivate her eyes and limbs as if she were awake, and the drug would ensure amnesia for this half hour. The hypnosis would create amnesia for the rest, he hoped. “Alright… I am leaving now Dolores… in four minutes you will awake and join us in the sitting room.”

Andrew arrived back at the sitting room where Louise was assisting Reg to park his bum on the comfy big chair, given he reported feeling a little dizzy just a moment ago. As she stroked his hand Andrew knelt in front of him, and smiled knowingly. As he looked up to Louise he said, “My spiral is turning in your mind.”

Louise stood upright and stared intensely at the Andromeda Galaxy. Andrew turned his attention to Reg. “Ah Reg… this is such a comfortable chair… so easy to sit back in… so easy to rest in… Dolores will be back in just a moment or two… until then… just relax… and listen to my voice… I can help you with this… sleepy feeling… this sleepy feeling is getting more and more intense… isn’t it Reg… you are feeling so very tired and sleepy now… listen to me Reg… you are getting sleepier and sleepier… and you want to sleep more than anything right now… let yourself relax… go to sleep… listen to my voice… it is important that you let me guide you now… you are asleep.”

Reg had been considerably further advanced in absorbing the drug, and was already virtually asleep as Andrew began talking to him. Now he was captured and hypnotised. “Louise… hear my voice… listen to me now and obey.”

“Yes Andrew… I will obey you now.”

“Louise… I have devised a plan to give our generous hosts the most wonderful pleasures that life has to offer… Reg adores you… and Dolores wants me… and they can dream… so we will create a dream for them to love forever… in a moment I will arouse Dolores… and you will arouse Reg… make him hard… make him cum with your sexy fingers… you will enjoy it so much… giving him pleasure… do you understand?”

“Yes Andrew… you sexy man… make the Chairman tingle and spurt… he will love it.”

Dolores walked slowly back into the room, deeply hypnotised and playing awake.

“Dolores… come and sit here near your dearest husband… sleep, my darling girl… go deeply back into your hypnotic sleep… do you love your husband?” Andrew beckoned, and Dolores moved to the sofa alongside Reg’s chair.

“Yes… dearly… he is my soul mate.”

“Would you like him to be happy?”

“Yes… I would do anything to make him happy.”

“Do you two ever have sex?”

“Not anymore… we love each other… but it got humdrum… not much fun.”

“Listen to me Dolores… you are so beautiful… you are so young… all the men adore you… all the men want you… they watch you as you walk… they think such wicked thoughts as you strut your stuff… they want to have their way with you… just looking at you Dolores Grainger makes their dicks swell with delight… lust and craving… hard dicks oozing their juice… just for you… and your sweet pussy… your tingly pussy… your hot and juicy pussy… think about that Dolores… we silly men are entranced by your delicious pussy… and we can’t live without it… Reg can’t live without your desirable pussy… and you want his dick… when it gets stiff… he wants your pussy so bad his dick is getting stiff… right now… your dick is getting stiff… Reg… stiff… Reg… think about young and juicy pussies Reg… Louise is helping you to understand… you will allow Louise to foster your interest… inspire your arousal… look at Louise… Louise… make Reg’s cock stand hard… Dolores, watch … Reg’s dick gets hard for you.”

Louise unzipped Reg’s pants and released his cock, and began to gently rub his glans and stroke his balls. It may have been a while, but his dick sure remembered what it had been missing, and it straightened and swelled voluminously, and was soon throbbing and hard. Dolores was triggered by her memory of the best times, and she grew instantly hot at the sight of her husband’s lust. Andrew pressed his hand between her thighs and she responded involuntarily, parting her legs and softly growling in the back of her throat. “Listen to me Dolores… you are becoming outrageously sexually excited at the sight of Louise exciting your husband’s cock… you see how all the other women want your man… and it makes you so aroused knowing he wants you… desperately wants you… at the moment you are hypnotised… and you are enjoying a fantasy… a dream… I am tickling your pussy and driving you mad with pleasure… pleasure that in the future will belong to Reg alone… and you will take great pleasure in having him want you… Reg… watch as I diddle your wife… this is a sexy dream… waking your desires… reinvigorating your sex life… Dolores wants you… you want Dolores… watch as I produce the most exquisite joys for her… absorb all the sweet things Louise has for you… you will experience all this heavenly bliss with Dolores for the rest of your lives.”

Andrew was rubbing more and more insistently along Dolores’ labia, and she soon swallowed her panties in the juice and fiery love pit. Louise had started to rhythmically work her fingers up and down Reg’s shaft, paying particular attention to his responsive head, and as the juice appeared at the eye of his dick, she smeared it under his frenulum and below to the magic spot, and Reg groaned with pleasure at her technique. Not content with just using her hands, Louise bent as he watched her and stroked his cock and licked the underside of its head in syncopated rhythm, bringing tingles unfamiliar but extremely pleasurable. Andrew continued to make them fiery and passionate,

“Listen Reg… you can’t resist… Louise is making you so incredibly high with excitement you might fly to the moon… give in Reg… become insanely aroused… feel the tingling pleasure through every synapse… grow more and more sexually aroused… Dolores… your pussy is on fire… a fiery volcano… heaving with hot lava… and you are tingling too… deep throbbing and pleasurable tingling… growing more and more thrilling… lay here on the couch… I simply cannot resist you… part your womanly legs… allow me entry to the gates of Nirvana… your mind is in a whirl… your juice is fairly pouring from your aching slit… obey me Dolores… respond to my urgency… take my cock now sweet girl…” And Andrew inserted his cock into the slippery love tunnel, and Reg watched with intense delight as he observed Dolores wracked in spasms of ecstasy, and Louise quickened her attack of dainty fingers and lapping tongue. Reg could stand no more, and as he jolted and squirted, Louise covered his cock with a tissue, catching an unbelievable load of seminal gush. She continued to fondle his cock and balls in a most delicate and erotic fashion, allowing his intense sensitivity to settle down while maintaining sensuous rapture through his genitals. Dolores heard Reg grunting and groaning and soon Andrew’s firm and deep penetration tipped her over the edge, sending her crashing like the torrid sea, wave after wave of orgasmic peak sparking spray and foam over the rocks.

“Slowly coming down now Dolores… sleeping deeper and deeper… finding yourself slipping completely under my power… such pleasures… such joy… you experienced other worldly enchantment here tonight… and you are satiated deeply… under my power… deeply… under my control… a sweet dream… you will remember often… arousing you… motivating you… making you lust after Reg… every time you make love with Reg it will be ten times more enjoyable than this… ten times more intense… and deep down you will know it is because of this… and you will be eternally grateful… sex and joy and lust and bliss… eternally grateful… and you will want to have wild erotic sex with Reg at least four times a week… every week… making him more and more in love with you… is that clear Dolores?”

“Yes Andrew… I love Reg… I want to have him back in my fiery pussy… make me cum… thank you.”

Andrew was momentarily knocked sideways by the thank you remark, but he curbed his alarm. He moved over to Reg and Louise. “Reg… you are now warm and drowsy and satisfied beyond belief… you are slipping ever deeper and deeper into my influence… my voice controls your body and mind… and while I speak to you in this trance state you have no will… isn’t that so?”

“Yes Andrew… you are in control of my will.”

“Dolores is the most beautiful woman you have ever beheld… she has a sex spell woven through the very fabric of your being… just the smallest of gestures from her will make you lust after her… want to please her… have sex with her…make your cock hard as steel for her… Dolores is such a sexy woman you can’t resist her… she always makes your cock so hard… and tingly… and so sexy… you crave to hold her… kiss her… hug and squeeze her… and most thrilling of all… you crave to thrust your cock inside her as often as you can possibly do it… you absolutely cannot get enough of this ravishing beauty… do you understand me Reg?”

“Yes Andrew… after all these years… you are right… she is my soul mate… and I really do want to fuck with her passionately.”

Andrew hoped he wasn’t going nuts, he could scarcely comprehend the reactions to his hypnotism, he seemed to have unleashed Mr and Mrs Grainger Mark II. They were simply hiding there under the guise of mild mannered corporate citizens, but had become desensitised by the world. He reckoned they would enjoy life a lot more now, though. One more thing, “Louise has made all this possible for you Reg… you adore Louise… she is smart… sensitive… loving… caring… and she adores you and Dolores… she wants you to be so happy… and you love her for it… and her place in your heart is secure… you must look after her career… you must foster her progress… you must ensure Louise has all the best of opportunities in our business… she is Haze Pharmaceuticals number one asset… take care of her… in a moment or two I am going to wake you up Reg and Dolores… and when you are awake you will remember feeling drowsy and sleepy from the exquisite Brandy… and you fell asleep… and you dreamed such exotic dreams… your yearning for each other has rekindled your sexual relationship… but it was a dream… it couldn’t have been anything else… and you love it… and you will remember this dream often and fondly… inventing many more details for your fantasy delight… and you will tell it to each other… and then have sex… but for now… you are completely unaware I have hypnotised you… when you are awake you will be sheepish about falling asleep in front of your guests, but you will still be happy beyond measure at our acceptance… at the count of five you will wake up… with no memory of me hypnotising you tonight… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. Dolores my darling, it is so nice to have you back.”

Dolores yawned and stretched and then went bright red. “Oh no, I don’t believe it. I love that Brandy, I can’t believe it made me fall asleep again. Louise, Andrew, my dear children, please forgive me.”

“Oh dear, alas, me too I think. Goodness, what time is it?” Reg mumbled as he rose from his slumber.

Louise was bright and happy, she knew what happened, and having woken at the count she was instantly sharp and attentive. She inhaled at the fragrance on her fingers and confirmed it to herself, feeling conflicted and aggrieved about being hypnotised without consent, and outrageously horny for exactly the same reason. Her adoration of Andrew, and the way her pussy felt right now, made sure that she only loved the fact he hypnotised her, and contemplating the scene from her hypno-dream gave her even more comfort.

Having discovered that it was about an hour later, Reg muttered something unintelligible about not usually being affected by drink like that, and Andrew grasped his shoulder and made it quite certain that he was perfectly alright with it. He mentioned to Reg he hoped they would not remember what he and Louise were talking about while their hosts were asleep, it would be so embarrassing if they knew how much gushing went on, and Reg guffawed alarmingly at some imaginary modesty. Louise and Andrew drew the conversation back to the success of the business, and the hopes and dreams of all for their own successes, including the Grainger kids, and the evening gradually came to an amiable completion. Dolores felt pangs of desire and motherly affection for the two, and Reg was joyously picturing the future of the company with these two as major players, and without any idea why, there was immense happiness and affection between all four friends. With best wishes Reg and Dolores waved from the front door as Andrew drove Louise off toward home.

As they entered Louise’s place she rounded on Andrew and gave him a quizzical look, then said, “Really… you hypnotised me and made me play with the Chairman’s cock, in front of his wife? I can’t believe how horny you have made me. And I love how you make my limbs and body disobey me, something inside of me was telling me not to touch Reg’s cock, then my hands were taking it out while I watched them, and even more amazingly, a voice in my head seemed to be telling me to get out of the way while it made Reg as horny as hell, and watching was all I could do. My pussy was going berserk, now it is again, you sexy man. Come here and kiss me, darling boy.”

Andrew was contemplating erasing this event from her memory, but he decided he would talk at length to Louise first. She may prefer to keep it intact, and remember that he hypnotises her a lot, and even that the doctors can make her have sex with them. He would find out. But for now his cock was in control, Louise had that motion going again that made him weak, and she was undressing him, and herself, and everything else in the entire world could wait a little while longer, he wanted to make love with his girlfriend.

In the office the next morning Andrew Drowse was forging ahead with stage two of the Power Nap trial. The questionnaire was ready and he wanted to consolidate the preliminary results with comprehensive analysis. Louise knocked at his office door and entered, a frown on her face as she perused some of the statistics. “Hey boss, can you have a look at this?” She handed the report to Andrew with the concern highlighted.

“Well I’ll be darned. The level of importance of this will depend on the veracity of the subject, is number forty three deemed reliable?” Andrew cocked an eyebrow.

“Everyone in the trial had a basic evaluation, no bias or skulduggery were unearthed, so it is likely the subject is in earnest. It may be worth considering anticipation, or suggestibility, all placebo subjects experience some symptoms.”

“Of course, but this is unimaginable, point for point, step by step, every part of the description fits the pattern of real usage. But the subject was definitely a placebo recipient?”

“Yes. Checked and double checked. She is on her way in for an interview, would you like to sit in with me?”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world. My spiral is turning in your mind.”

Louise stood still, eyes unfocussed, pupils dilated. “Listen to me now Louise… I am not sure what we may find… but I may seek to hypnotise the subject in order to get to the bottom of her psychological state… if I do… you will watch… and you will be hypnotised too… you will obey.”

“Yes master… I will obey.” Louise was always in the deepest of trances with the trigger.

“Alright now Louise… at the count of… oh… hang on… last night I hypnotised you at the Grainger residence… and you were a bit surprised… and I thought it might be better if I erased it from your memory… and made you unaware of the hypnotism altogether again… would you prefer that?”

“No Andrew… I love that you hypnotise me… my pussy is on fire right now… but I can wait… but having remembered it yesterday I find it even more arousing… and your trust in me makes me love you more.” That buttoned it, he wanted her to want it, and she did. Let her remember.

“Okay then Louise… awaken now… remember that I put you under again… you cannot resist.”

Louise refocussed and her eyes adjusted to the light through the window again, and she smiled widely at him, “You sexy sod, that’s brilliant, I just fade out, then I hear you telling me what to do and it all makes perfect sense. You’re so wicked for making me unable to stay awake when you hypnotise the trial subject though, but if I remember it, it’ll be worth it.”

“When is she due in?”

“About now. I’ll nip to the reception desk and get an update. If she’s arrived, I planned to interview her in room four. I’ll give you a buzz.”

“Great, I’ll be waiting.” Andrew responded as Louise disappeared through the door.

Sherry was just arriving for work, unlocking the surgery door, and popping her bag at the desk, turning her computer on and then heading to the kitchen for coffee number one. A quick trip to the toilet was prudent, making room for the coffee, as it were, and on returning to the kitchen the water was boiling. She grabbed the milk from the fridge, made a mental note to fetch some more this morning, and poured the water into her cup with the coffee in it and added the milk. Milk back into the fridge, back to her desk. As she neared her desk she felt like she was wading through cold treacle, all of a sudden. Her limbs were heavy, her eyes were growing tired, her mind was getting fuzzy. She put her coffee down and sat in her chair, she scuffed her mouse about and brought her screen to life, the calendar appearing in front of her. It may as well have been Mad Max Eleven for all it meant to her conscious mind, she saw nothing. Doctor Masterson walked over to her desk.

“Good Morning Sherry… I do hope… you are asleep… deeply asleep… tell me you will obey me now.”

“Yes… Doctor Masterson… I will obey you now.” Sherry was under.

Melvin reached under Sherry’s desk and withdrew the metronome, replacing its armature in the clasp. “Please… come with me now Sherry.” He led her through to his room. “Sherry… you like good coffee, don’t you?”

“Yes Doctor.”

“Imagine… if you would… the most delicious… creamy… richly scented and full bodied coffee you can… so tasty it is virtually irresistible… are you tasting it in your mind?”

“Yes Doctor.”

“And if I told you I can get some of that taste for you… you would be desperate for it… wouldn’t you?”

“Yes Doctor.”

“You would want to taste that taste so much… it would consume your thoughts… wouldn’t it?”

“Yes Doctor.”

“My cock tastes like that… and if you wish… I can let you taste it… and as you taste it… it will get better and better… and you will love that… won’t you Sherry?”

“Yes Doctor.”

“Then come over here my dear… and you can taste the most exotic and enjoyable coffee imaginable.” Sherry’s expression from the moment he had hypnotised her was making him crazy, the very epitome of submissive. He struggled his already hard cock out from his fly and underpants, and Sherry was impatiently looking at him with her fresh lipstick glistening, quickly ensconcing his head and bobbing rhythmically as her tongue and lips evoked thrills and tingles from his cock. Sherry was starting to exhibit signs of tantalising appreciation as the taste got better and better, umming and oohing and slurping, then she applied her hands to his organ and worked the skin up and down in addition to the slurping and sliding lips and tongue, and that did it, the geyser of inestimable gastronomic delight filled her mouth with the yummiest liquid she had ever drunk. And drink she did, sucking and slurping until there was nothing more to consume. Then she was finished, and she sat back on her crossed legs and wiped her mouth lasciviously, uttering, “Oh yum!” as she looked fondly at the doctor.

Melvin took a while to recover his senses, ‘cripes she is good’ he was thinking as he tried awkwardly to tuck his rigid tool away into his pants, red smears along its length. “Listen to me Sherry… do you know where you are?”

“Yes Doctor. I am at work, in your room.”

“Do you know what has just happened?”

“Yes Doctor. You just hypnotised me without my knowledge, and made me suck your cock.”

‘Oh crumbs, I’m going to be found out’, he thought fearfully, ‘what am I going to do now?’ He returned to Sherry, “How do you feel?”

“Wonderful… I love that you hypnotise me… makes me so horny.”

“Is it alright that I made you suck my cock?”

“Yes Doctor. Anything for you.”

“How did it taste?” It sounded weird, even in his own ears.

“Marvellous… I love double lattés.”

“Will it be alright if I make you forget this happened?”

“Yes Doctor.”

“Will you feel okay when you are awake again?”

“Yes Doctor. Must play with my pussy when I go to the toilet, so horny.”

‘Well I’ll be blowed (pun intended)’ thought Doctor Masterson. ‘What a treasure we have in this beautiful woman. I’m going to recommend to Jim we give her a raise (and again)’.

“Then listen to my voice now… Sherry… you are going deeper under my hypnotic power… and it is driving you wild… your lust knows no bounds… and you are as pleased as you can be… it will always remain in your deep subconscious mind that you enjoy pleasing the doctors… and that you have pleased the doctors very much… and we are grateful… but it will never surface into your waking state… you will always be determined to serve us to the best of your ability… and will remain true and faithful… and we will look after you in return… more and more every day you will look forward to the very next time I make you obey under hypnosis… you can’t get enough of it… you want it… you are desperate for me to hypnotise you… and you love it when we have sex… you love sex… you desire sex… you need sex… Jim and I are your ideal sex partners… is that clear?”

“Yes Doctor… I love having sex with you and Doctor Pendle… I love when you hypnotise me… I will obey.”

Melvin fought back the urge to stop doing this altogether, but he suddenly got the pangs of guilt regarding Sherry’s free will, so he basked in the glow of her subservience, but he decided to be a little more sedate in his ardour from now on. But by golly he loved having a stiff willy. ‘I know’ he thought, and then, “Sherry… do you like wearing stockings and suspenders?”

“I don’t know… I have never worn them.”

“How do you feel about them?”

“They are sexy… I guess.”

“And you like to be sexy around Jim and I… don’t you Sherry?”

“Yes Doctor. I like to be sexy for you.”

“Then you are to buy a selection of stockings and suspenders to wear to work… you will buy sexy stockings and wear them with your nicest skirts and dresses… is that clear?”

“Yes Doctor. I will wear stockings for you.”

“And when you wear your stockings you will feel one hundred times more sexually excited… do you understand?”

“Yes Doctor. Ooohh… so sexy and horny.” Sherry was rolling her eyes upward into her head, leaving just the whites, obviously quite aroused.

Melvin heard the surgery door and Jim’s voice as he entered, “Morning all, how are we this fine morning?”

Melvin quickly helped Sherry to her feet and asked if she would forget, and when she assented he woke her with instructions to be unaware until she had fixed her make-up and was again ready for the day. Melvin popped out to greet Jim and involved him in conversation, heading into Jim’s room as Sherry made like an automaton walking to the ladies room. Having cleaned her face and reapplied her powder and lipstick, Sherry came back to life, savouring the delicious double latté she just drank. BOING. Then she just enjoyed the taste in her mouth, with no thoughts about where it came from, and greedily supping the coffee as she returned to her desk.

Andrew was just closing the door to interview room four and greeting trial participant number forty three, and Louise informed him her name was Tanya Hayman. “A very good morning to you Tanya, is it alright if I call you Tanya?”

“Of course, doctor,” she said.

“How lovely, but my modesty compels me to correct you. I am not a doctor, you see, I manage the trials. But thank you for taking the time to answer our questions today. Do you know why we have asked you to come in?”

“I’m sorry, it just seemed natural to assume you were a doctor. The reason I’m here, well, I’m a little vague. Something to do with the answers on the questionnaire I was told.”

“Yes, that’s the basic issue. We were interested in asking you for your responses in more detail, if you would be so kind as to indulge us. The general questions are informative, but subjective individual answers can often lead to more questions, types usually unanticipated. And given the good quality of your responses on the standard form we felt it would be worth exploring more about your impressions of the use of the drug. We must say, we were most impressed with your answers.” Andrew hoped to make her feel important in working with them.

“Okay, it’s your dime. I’ll be happy to give you anything I remember, but some of it is getting a bit hazy.”

“That’s one of the reasons we asked you to come in now, as with all memories related to falling asleep we figure leaving it too long will lose the thread. So, for the first item I would ask you to cast your mind back to the day of the trial. You wrote that, ‘after I took the pill it seemed like nothing would happen, then, after about fifteen minutes I realised that I could hardly keep my eyes open. I didn’t feel as I expected, but my eyes started to close and I felt really sleepy’. Think back, is there anything more you can describe in that process?” Andrew probed.

Tanya looked up in deep thought, retracing the steps in her mind, “Well, I guess there was an awareness before my eyes started closing. I could feel a soft and dreamy sort of veil coming down over my mind, but because I didn’t think anything was happening I guess it didn’t seem important enough to write it down. Come to think of it, when I was writing the answers I had forgotten about the veil. It was a lovely feeling, like sitting in class while the teacher drones on, and all you can think about is what you’re doing on the weekend, and I sort of drifted away.”

“Wonderful, see what I mean. That is so helpful. Can I characterise the feeling like this, ‘a little while after taking the drug it was as if… I feel dreamy… beginning to float… my eyes are tired… and I feel sleepy… then I want to close my eyes… and they are heavy… my eyelids are so heavy that it is difficult to keep them open’, does that sound correct?”

“Yes, somewhat.” Tanya seemed to be having difficulty extracting herself from the memory.

“Excellent… now still thinking about that… you mentioned that it was a nice feeling trying to fight against your eyelids closing… and that you couldn’t stop them… you tried really hard… but the feeling is so nice as you close your eyes.”

Tanya was showing a soft crimson glow as she thought about it, “Yes… I felt warm… and as my eyes closed it was a bit sexy… that’s so embarrassing.”

“Please understand we are looking for exactly that type of information… we want the drug to be a pleasant experience, not harsh, and not embarrassing… please feel free to express yourself… it won’t go any further than this room, I can assure you. So now you feel a little sexually aroused as you fight to keep your eyelids open… but you can’t keep them open… you can’t stay awake… you are so tired… you are so sleepy.”

Louise felt the carpet slowly being dragged from under her feet, her thinking was drifting a little off topic as Andrew soporifically droned his enquiry to Tanya. Tanya was drifting too, her memory for the perceived drug infusion grew steadily stronger as Andrew made her recall more and more things, and her eyelids were drooping slightly as he continued, “I take it that your eyes closed at some point, unable to be reopened… can you remember how that felt… think about that… your eyes closed… and you felt lovely… and you tried to open your eyes… but you couldn’t manage it… in that moment… you are so sleepy that your eyes must close… and remain closed… you are falling asleep… deeply asleep… and you are going deeper and deeper… down and down… as your mind sinks in to that soft and dreamy cloud of sleep… sleep… deep, deep asleep.”

Tanya had closed her eyes, and drowsily responded, “Mmm… asright… sleep.”

“You’re doing so well, Tanya… I am so pleased… I have a technique to help answer the questions… listen to my voice… I will count down from five… and you will listen closely… and each number will make it easier and easier for you to do as I say… five… relaxing deeper… listening to my voice… four… your eyelids are so heavy they don’t want to open any more… three… my voice becomes more and more important, you need to respond only to my voice now… two… you cannot open your eyes… try… it will not work… they are too heavy… it is as if you have taken the drug again… one… the drug has put you into a deep sleep… you are in a deep sleep… deeply asleep… deeper and deeper to sleep all the time… you must listen only to my voice… is that clear?”

“Yes… your voice.” Said Tanya and Louise in unison. ‘Oh goody’ thought Andrew, adoring Tanya’s struggle briefly with her eyelids.

“Wonderful… Tanya… you think the trial is so very important… and you have more information… and you desperately want to tell it to me… it is vital that you be given the opportunity to give me all the information that you can… and so you will want to see me again… doesn’t matter where… or when… but you know that you must see me again… is that clear?”

“Yes, my information is so important… see you again.”

“I will offer to hypnotise you… and you will be ecstatic… being hypnotised sounds like a million laughs… so much fun… so enjoyable… it is what you want more than anything else in the world… is that clear?”

“Yes… being hypnotised is fun.”

“We will meet in my home… and it will make you feel so special… so important… in my home… with Louise as chaperone… such a good idea… you will want it.”

“Want it… in your home.”

“Okay now Tanya… let’s get everything straight… firstly… you are very important to us… secondly… that is why you want to be of help… thirdly… if you can be of more help you will do anything in your power… fourthly… you will want me to hypnotise you… you will dream about it… being hypnotised is sexy and fun… dream about hypnotism… sex… fun… and fifth… you will want to give me further information… and you feel so special that I will accommodate you in my home… you want to come.”

“Yes… want to come.”

“Alright… at the count of five you will be aware… so glad you came to help us with the follow up… so glad your answers made a difference… but you will not remember any of the time you spent with your eyes closed… you did not close your eyes… except to blink… and you need me to know there is so much more to tell… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5.

Louise opened her eyes, and her pussy was steaming. Tanya opened her eyes and waited for his response to her answer, noting that her pussy was warming and tingling.

“Yes… that feeling that happens when your eyes close… most marvellous… I guess that covers the first part of our trial information… you have been incredibly helpful… thank you so much.”

“But there’s so much more… I need to tell you about the dreams… and about the sexy… er… well… never mind… but there is more!”

“I see. Look, I’ll tell you what, we are flat out for the next week, and the second phase of the trial is due to start then, the only time I can make is at my home. If that’s not too improper, Louise could be there as a chaperone?”

“I can do that. That would be nice, I could tell you at your home.”

“Terrific, would tonight be convenient to you?”

“Yes… oh yes. Where do you live?”

Andrew wrote his address on his business card and gave it to Tanya, and she glowed like a firefly at the idea of going to his home. Louise wanted to touch herself, this man was incredible. She had just watched him hypnotise a trial subject, and she knew he had taken her down as well, and she was as randy as a rabbit. Andrew was still intent on finding out how Tanya came to respond to the placebo in exactly the same way as was expected for the drug, but even more than that, he wanted to hypnotise and diddle her, and tonight he would do exactly that.

Deidre Sommers was on the prowl, Mike was attending a day long board meeting, and interestingly was noting the idiot smirk on Reg Grainger’s face today, but he would be occupied for the entire afternoon. Deidre bumped into Andrew and Louise as they bade farewell to Tanya.

“Mr and Mrs Badger, I believe?” Deidre jokingly called to them.

“Oh no, not you again?” Andrew fired back, hoping that wasn’t too discourteous. Deidre was unbelievably beautiful, kitted out in heels, grey stockings and designer skirt and jacket, made up to the hilt, and the effect was devastating on Louise and Andrew both. Louise enquired with an eyebrow, and Deidre answered,

“Four o’clock today, if that is alright with you.”

“Great, I won’t need special permission to sneak off early. Notes to write, stuff to do, I’ll leave you in the capable hands of the leader,” referring of course to Andrew. Deidre enjoyed the sound of ‘the leader’ as she attached to his rear, following him into his office. After closing the door she sat in his comfortable visitor’s chair and asked him,

“So, is the Power Nap trial in full swing again?”

“Just brilliant, with the chemical imbalance sorted all the responses are as they should be. I’ve just got one more anomaly to iron out, but that is unlikely to be of much consequence, and then stage two can commence.”

“And that was the anomaly walking out the door as I arrived?”

“Deidre, don’t be so rude, Tanya is incredibly dedicated to her role in the trial, and I expect she will offer us an amazing insight. It’s just that I don’t believe her data will be slowing the trial.”

“Tetchy, I’m not criticising her, just the opposite. She is very pretty, but I suppose you don’t care about that sort of thing.” Deidre had him on a string again, dangling her shoe from the point of her toes, while observing his agonised gaze, trying not to be noticed. She smiled at his discomfort, and something inside made her burn with a furious lust. Deidre couldn’t work out why his appreciation of her feet made her uncontrollably aroused, but she couldn’t get enough of it. “Just don’t get caught playing with trial participants, doesn’t look good for the company.” The warning was stern, like she was channelling Mike, but Andrew knew the enormity of any such transgression. Keeping the hypnotic playtime to his home should provide adequate cover and security.

Andrew was transfixed by her shoe play, unable or unwilling to recover his gaze, adding, “And so what affords us the delightful company of the bosses beautiful wife this early, I heard you mention four o’clock, time at the doctor’s again?”

“Mike dragged me along and then dumped me. He is in the board meeting all day, and I was asked not to sit in on this one. Hey, have you seen Reg today? He is sporting the goofiest grin I have ever seen on anyone, and he can’t seem to stop it. So you can babysit me for a while, or you can look at my feet some more.” (Amusingly, the girls at the bridge club were similarly bemused by the silly grin Dolores was wearing today, too).

Andrew was glowing red, he lifted his eyes and met her gaze. PLOP. His gaze returned to her alluring red painted toenails as she wiggled them seductively. Deidre had him spellbound as her shoe fell to the carpet. “I’m not going to get much done today if you keep seducing me like that.”

“Whatever do you mean? Do you like looking at my beautiful toes? I remember you threatened to tickle them if I did it again. Go on then, I dare you.” Deidre suddenly held her breath, why on earth did she say that? She couldn’t bear the thought of him actually tickling her feet. Then he was standing up and rounding the desk, and stooping to kneel at her foot, and with his outstretched arm he softly stroked the underside of her sensitive sole.

“This isn’t much of a punishment, I’ll grant you. But I need to teach you not to dare me to do stuff.”

Deidre remembered this feeling with melting desire, with no idea where it came from. But her pussy was immediately engaged in the tingling miasma as his fingers danced over her sole, and scraped under her toes. Now Deidre was glowing red, and she could not or would not remove her stockinged foot from this exquisite attention. Andrew returned to gazing into her eyes, and was suddenly struck a fearful blow. Not a physical blow, but an emotional one. He knew that look, it was a dangerous look. Deidre had, for a brief moment, the look of true love in her eyes. There was no mistaking it. It is a look that is both spontaneous, and impossible to put on. Or hide. Andrew needed to think fast. No choice.

“My spiral is turning in your mind. Deidre… are you listening to me?”

“Yes master… I am listening.” At least that part was usual.

“Are you in love with me?”

“Yes… oh yes, master… with all my heart.”

Andrew realised he had not made allowances for her reactions to the pleasure he had introduced her to, either from himself, or the doctors. And isn’t the degree of pleasure we share usually the premise for falling in love in the first place? Andrew was aware he had dug a hole, and he wanted to think before acting further, lest he make the hole deeper. He recalled he thought Deidre has an addictive personality, and this is probably why she was leaning toward a loving interest in the man who makes her feel so good. Bloody Mike, what’s he up to, isn’t he giving Deidre what she needs? He must ask her what’s going wrong, even if it unearths some difficult home truths.

“I am your master… you will obey me… tell me… what part of your life gives you the most enjoyment right now?”

“When you tickle my feet.”

“Why does that please you?”

“Because I love you… and you love my feet… and it feels so good… nobody has ever made me feel so good.”

“Do you love Mike?”

“Yes… Mike is my husband… we live together and share our love and caring and parenting.”

“When I looked at you a moment ago I saw that special love in your eyes… does that interfere with your love of your husband?”

“Different sort of love… like duty… and compassion… and history… I am bonded to Mike… but I want you.”

“If I told you I was in love with Louise… would it hurt you?”

“No… and yes… I love Louise too… and Louise loves you… but you both tickle my feet so nice… and have sex with me… you blow my mind… make me experience new things… not happened before… Mike is nice… straight… predictable… boring… I need to have you and Louise.”

“And if Louise and I remained your very best friends… you could go on loving Mike?”

“Yes… that would work… you keep hypnotising me in secret… and making me cum so hard… and the doctors… hypnotise me and make me obey… and I go home to Mike and the kids… yes… I love it.”

Andrew did love Deidre, in his own sort of way. But he loved Louise a lot more, and he loved his job too. And the company, and he respected Mike. A plan hatched in his scheming brain.

“Alright Deidre… listen to me now… I command you to obey.”

Deidre was on cloud nine, she adored when he did that.

“You are my hypnotic slave… I control you… I own your mind… you are under my spell… and you adore it… you can’t get enough of it… now and forever… but you do not love me… we are friends… when you are awake… we are the greatest of friends… when I tickle your feet it will be the most pleasurable feeling that you can stand… when I have sex with you… it will be the best sex ever… when I involve others in our sexual pursuits it will thrill and excite you… but you only love Mike and the kids… we will have a friendship that endures through time… but you and I are only the greatest of friends… is that clear?”

“Yes master… we are friends… I will obey.” Even as the implication of the not in love message was bedding in to her subconscious mind, Deidre was squeezing her thighs together rhythmically and approaching an earth shattering orgasm. Her master was making her obey, her master was taking care of her wellbeing, her master was making her cum again. And she came. Shaking and humping the air, she came over and over for a minute or so. And then she calmed down.

“Now Deidre… in a moment I will awaken you… and you will have no recollection of me putting you into a hypnotic trance… you will never know that I hypnotise you when you are awake… and you adore Mike… and you will actively work on ways to give Mike more of your sexual pleasures… make him stiff… make him lust… make him want you even more… you can continue to tease me… if that makes you happy… but it is important that you never become cruel… do not hurt me… is that all clear?”

“Yes master… I won’t be cruel… I love Mike.”

“Then I will count to five… and at the count of five you will awaken… as if from a daydream… thinking about Reg’s silly grin… no memory for the hypnosis… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. Was he grinning at you, or someone else?”

Deidre opened her eyes as if blinking slowly, returning to the room from the memory of Reg as she had seen him earlier, “No, he seemed kind of far off. You had dinner with them last night, what happened?”

“They were fine. Although, I must say, Dolores had a twinkle in her eye. I didn’t think much of it at the time, but maybe she had a present for him. I guess we’ll never know. Ah… come in Louise, no that’s alright, you’re not disturbing anything (not now, at least). Of course that’s okay.”

Louise offered to go to lunch with Deidre and she accepted gladly, Andrew got the chance he wanted to tidy the rest of the Power Nap trial paperwork in preparation for stage two.