The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DIARY OF A GOOD BOY

Chapter 2

Alex was holding a pocket watch in front of my eyes and allowing it to move back and forth. “Steve, I want you to focus on the watch. Back and forth. Back and forth. Nothing else matters but the watch and my voice. Back and forth. Back and forth. Eyes feeling so very heavy. Back and forth. Back and forth. Eyes drooping. Wanting to close so very badly. Back and forth. Back and forth. So very tired. When I count down from 5 to 1, your eyes will close and you will be in a deep trance. 5. So relaxed. 4. Your mind opening up to my voice. 3. Listening to me and obeying. 2. Ready to drop into the deepest trance you have ever felt. And 1. Sleep deeply for me. Sleep deeply.” My eyes closed and my body relaxed.

“Good boy. Such a good boy. Whenever I call you a good boy, it makes you feel wonderful. You feel pleasure and arousal. Pleasure and arousal.” My body was totally relaxed, but my mind was focused on Alex’s every word. “Feeling so much pleasure. Feeling so happy.” Although my eyes were shut, my dick was rock hard and probably oozing precum. “Steve, your mind is completely open to me now. You will listen to me and you will obey me. Without hesitation or question. Do you understand?”

“Yessss. I understand.”

“Good boy. Good boys do as they are told.”

“Yes, good boys do as they are told,” I responded.

“Good boys love to be hypnotized. You love to be hypnotized. It feels so much better when I think for you and you just obey. Obedience to me is so very important to you. You will obey in trance or awake. When you obey me, you feel great pleasure and arousal.” Alex reached down and gave my penis several strokes. It felt so good.

“Fuck that feels good.”

“Yes, my good boy. You want to feel like that all the time, don’t you?”

“Yesssss,” I whimpered.

“Good boy. Each time I hypnotize you, you will go deeper than the last time and become more and more obedient. You will obey me, because I know what’s best for you.”

“Yes, I will obey you.”

“Good boy. Your mind and your body belong to me now. From now on, I am responsible for your sexual development. I will help you to become more sexually fulfilled.” Again, Alex reached down and gave my erect penis several strokes. This elicited a moan from me. I was feeling so much pleasure. Listening to him felt so good and I knew that obeying him would feel even better. I now understood why Jeff was so drawn to him. He continued to take me deeper and to reshape my mind to serve him. I was experiencing so much pleasure, I did not want to wake up.

“Steve, I know that you have a girlfriend?”

“Yes, Sherri.”

“I’m afraid that Sherri can no longer be a part of your life. You are devoted to serving me. From today and each day forward, your interest in Sherri will diminish until you have no feelings for her at all. You will simply tell her that you need to move on with your life.”

“Yes, I need to move on with my life.”

“Good boy. We cannot have any distractions that interfere with your devotion to me.”

“Yes, no distractions. I must obey you.”

“Good boy. Now, in a minute, I am going to wake you from trance. When you wake, you will feel completely refreshed and happy. You will be eager to go into trance again. When you hear say ‘Sleep Deeply Steve’, you will drop into deep trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“From now on, when we are together, you will address me as Sir. This will be completely normal because it shows me that you respect me.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good boy. Waking when I count down from 10 to 0. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6. Half way there. Feeling wonderfully refreshed. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and 0. Wide awake. My eyes fluttered open and I sat up and stretched. I felt terrific. “How do you feel Steve?”

“I feel wonderful Sir.”

“I’m so glad. I knew that hypnosis would help you. It’s done wonders for Jeff. When he first moved in, he was constantly having fights with his girlfriend and was generally miserable. Once I was able to take charge of his sexual development, I eliminated all of that toxicity and helped him to understand that his sexual fulfillment came from pleasuring me and other men. He has been happy ever since.” I smiled. It was nice to have someone who cared that much for me.

My classes started today. I have never felt so relaxed before in my life. The last two weeks with Alex and Jeff have been blissful. Normally, the beginning of a semester can be very stressful with scheduling classes and spending money for books and supplies, etc. I am not feeling any of that. Since Alex hypnotized me two weeks ago, he has put me under regularly at my request. Each time he put me under, I felt more and more relaxed and even more aroused. More importantly, Alex was giving me the discipline that I had clearly been lacking. He had done the same for Jeff and the benefits were undeniable.

I keep getting texts from a girl at my old college named Sherri. I don’t know why she is so obsessed with me. I barely knew her and I have told her that I am not interested in her, but she keeps texting. I finally had to block her. Alex told me that women can be very possessive, but that she would finally give up. I’m not sure why she is picking on me. As far as I know, I have always been attracted to men, so I cannot imagine why she is interested in me. Alex tells me I need to be patient with her. He is such a good influence on me.

My classes are going well, although I think becoming an accounting major would be a big mistake. Accounting is really boring. Alex had me sign up for a modern dance class and I have really enjoyed it. It is taught by a graduate student, who also teaches ballet. Her name is Tiffany. Jeff took the same class last semester and really enjoyed it. Not sure that I want to switch my major to dance, but I want to take more dance classes and Alex is very proud of me for trying something new. He is really helping me push my limits.

Alex continues to hypnotize me and I am so grateful for his help. It’s hard for me to imagine living without him. He is so generous with his time and regularly hypnotizes Jeff too. He has also put an app on my phone that allows me to access his hypnosis files to listen too in the evening or when I take my naps in the afternoon. A few days after I moved in and began my hypnosis with Alex, he told me that he expected me to take a nap in the afternoon at the same time that he and Jeff did. He made it clear that this was not optional and that it was for my own good. At naptime, Jeff and I slip into bed and Alex comes in and checks on us. I love getting a kiss on the forehead. It makes me sleepy. We usually nap for an hour. It gives me a chance to listen to more of Alex’s files, although I usually fall asleep very quickly. I always feel refreshed when I wake up. I am developing some new healthy habits thanks to Alex.

Just finished a session with Alex and I feel so good. Both Jeff and I regularly watch gay porn now to help us with our sexual development. Neither of us are gay, but Alex says that he wants us to understand how he feels and what is sexually exciting for him. That seems perfectly reasonable given how much help he has given us. We have a large bottle of lube by the couch and we stroke our cocks while we watch. We are not permitted to cum unless Alex says so, but I love how much it relaxes me and allows my mind to go blank. Occasionally, Jeff and I will stroke each other, which I love. My relationship with Alex has gotten really strong. When I first moved in, I thought that he was a bit pushy, but I can now see that he was just doing what he thought was best for Jeff and me. I will always be grateful to Jeff for inviting me to live with them. I am so much happier now than I was when I first transferred.

Jeff came back to the apartment today noticeably upset. He had written a paper for his English Lit class and spent considerable time on it only to get a C- as his grade. The professor told him that he was not creative enough in his approach. I’ve known Jeff for a while and that is just not something you can say about him. I suggested that he lay down and listen to one of Alex’s files. It was a little early for his nap, but Jeff agreed. He went to our bedroom and put in his earbuds and listened to one of the files that Alex had put on our phones. It’s amazing how relaxing Alex’s voice is. It calmed Jeff down, but also made him really aroused. When I checked on him, he was stroking his cock. I had never realized what a nice body that Jeff had. He was very fit and I have to admit very attractive. I could not resist the temptation to slip into bed next to him. I gave him a quick kiss and he responded. We played with each other and soon both fell asleep. When Alex got home, he looked in and saw us sleeping together. He smiled. This is exactly what he hoped would happen.

“How are my two good boys?” We both sat up.

“I didn’t mean to fall asleep,” I said. Alex chuckled.

“That’s perfectly alright. I’m glad you two are so comfortable with each other. In fact, from now on, I would like the two of you to share a bed, instead of sleeping in separate beds. Would you like that?” We both nodded enthusiastically.

“That would be wonderful,” I said. The though of sleeping with Jeff really excited me. He had a great body and I had really appreciated the fact that he had help me find Alex. I guess I got a bit too excited, because my cock got really hard. Alex chuckled.

“Steve, I can see that sleeping with Jeff really turns you on.” I blushed.

“Yes, Sir.”

“I’m very glad to hear that. It means that you are making some real progress in your sexual development. I knew when you moved in that you were having difficulty coming to terms with your sexual orientation. Jeff had the same problems. But with proper therapy and hypnosis, you have begun to recognize that you are attracted to men and that you enjoy having sex with them.” I nodded. He was right. Before I met Alex, I was convinced that I was straight as an arrow. I had always dated women and never felt any attraction to any man. Once Alex began to relax me and to probe deeper into my mind, it was clear that I had been lying to myself and denying that I was really gay. Alex hugged me. His erection pressed against mine and, for a split second, I had to fight the urge to drop to my knees and suck his cock. It was an amazing realization on my part. Why had I been in denial so long?

Alex was as good as his word. He removed the two beds in the bedroom that Jeff and I shared and replaced them with a single queen bed. That night, when Alex put us to bed, it felt so nice to have Jeff next to me. Alex encouraged us to spend a little time exploring our bodies. It was so relaxing and both of us stroked each other a bit until we drifted off to sleep. It was the best night’s sleep I have had in years. Alex had removed all of the guilt and shame I had been hiding from myself for so long and allowed me to embrace the pride of being a gay man.

I finished up my last mid-term today. At this point, I hated accounting. It was boring and I felt like I was wasting my creativity. The only bright spot in my schedule was my dance class. Thank God Alex convinced me to take that class. The professor told me that she thought that I had real potential and that she wanted me to sign up for ballet next semester. I blushed. It was still hard for me to see myself as a dancer. When I told Alex what she said, he encouraged me to follow her recommendation. Ballet would be good for you. It helps with poise and actually gives you a good workout.

Speaking of workouts, for the past month, Jeff had been going to a private gym for workouts recommended by Alex. I did not know much about it except what Jeff told me. The gym was for guys only and he said that the only thing he wore for his workout was a jockstrap and his sneakers. He said that the coaches there were nice but really tough. I asked Alex if I could go and he promised to let me visit soon but that I needed to wait until he gave me permission. I never doubt Alex, he always knows what’s best for me.

The last few nights sleeping with Jeff have been wonderful. He has an amazing body. Smelling his sweaty pits gets me so hard. Alex says that is perfectly normal. Sometimes I can’t help myself, I go into Jeff’s laundry hamper and pull out his workout clothes and inhale. I have found true contentment and happiness. It can only get better.