The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DIARY OF A GOOD BOY

Chapter 1

I finally got some good news today. For the past three months, I have been waited listed as a transfer student to the business school at Eastern State University. When I applied in April, they said that in a normal year, I would have been admitted, but, after COVID, students returning to campus had taken away all of the available slots. They put me on the wait list, but I was not optimistic. I was in my second year at Shelby College and had maintained an A- average. Unfortunately, Shelby did not have a business school and staying there would mean that I would have to major in English or Political Science. Neither of those prospects appealed to me. On the good side, my girlfriend, Sherri, was a freshman at Shelby and we had a great time hanging out. She wanted to major in Art History. Eastern State was a solid five hour drive north, so getting in meant less time with Sherri.

When I got the letter in today’s mail, I was almost afraid to open it. Fortunately, when I did, I was delighted to see that I had been offered admission to Eastern State with classes starting in mid-August. Crap, how was I going to make that happen. I called Eastern State and accepted the offer. They were delighted to have me, but informed me that all of the on-campus housing was full for the coming semester and that I would need to find somewhere else to live. The lady in Admissions gave me a list of possible apartments. I called around but unfortunately, none of them had any available space. I was about to give up when I thought about a friend from high school, who I knew attended Eastern State. His name was Jeff Wilson. I was able to find a number for Jeff and gave him a call.

I called Jeff and told him that I was transferring to Eastern State and needed to find an apartment. Oddly, his voice sounded very relaxed and I thought that maybe he had been smoking pot. He talked to his roommate, Alex, and told me that I was welcome to move in with them. They had an extra bed in the large bedroom and I could share rent and utilities. I accepted on the spot. He suggested that I come visit that weekend and I agreed.

I drove up to Eastern State and formalized my admission. I also stopped by Jeff’s apartment and met him and Alex. The apartment was reasonably nice and splitting rent three ways put it in my price range. Alex seemed nice enough, although he always seemed to have a hand on Jeff. Also, Jeff was wearing only a pair of black cycle shorts. I didn’t recall that Jeff was gay in high school, but I sure got that vibe today. But, I’m a live and let live kind of guy. It was more important that I had a place to live. Alex told me I should move in August 1st, so I would have time to get adjusted. Jeff nodded. It seemed like an odd thing to say, but I told him that would work fine for me.

I have everything packed. Sherri has been helping, but she is really bummed that I am leaving Shelby. I told her that it was a good move so that I could major in accounting or marketing. I told her that we could talk every night. We had great sex last night and I was starting to wonder if I had made the right decision. I just need to focus and get resettled at Eastern State.

Sherri helped me load everything into my car for the drive to my new school. She had tears in her eyes. I feel so bad leaving her here, but I know that my future depends upon getting a degree in business. I told her that I will call her as soon as I get settled. We kissed and I headed out. I was a bit curious why Alex had suggested moving in so early, but I figure it had something to do with the rent. I made pretty good time driving today and got there in just over four and a half hours. I was lucky because the state police usually are out in force. When I arrived, I knocked on the apartment door and Alex answered. “Hey buddy, so glad you are here. Start unloading and Jeff and I will help.” I started unloading my boxes onto the sidewalk. A few minutes later, Jeff came out. Like before, he was wearing only a pair of black cycling shorts. Jeff and Alex helped me move my stuff into the double bedroom I would be sharing with Jeff.

I called Sherri and told her that I had arrived safely and we getting settled in. She was still pretty emotional and I told her that she could come visit soon. That seemed to help her. I told her to feel free to text me and we could talk every evening. I am so lucky to have such an attractive girlfriend.

Once my stuff was moved in, we sat down in the living room. Jeff sat very close to Alex and Alex had his hand on Jeff’s leg. Again, this suggested that there was something more than a roommate relationship between the two of them, but it’s none of my business. “We are glad that you are moved in. We have a few rules for the apartment that we expect you to follow. It’s for everyone’s good and it keeps the peace.” I nodded. “First, no parties here. If you want to party with friends, do us the courtesy of going elsewhere. Both Jeff and I prefer quiet. We both takes naps in the afternoon, so quiet is important.” I nodded.

“That seems fair,” I said, but Alex was not finished.

“Second, because COVID is still a threat, all of us need to take a vitamin to strengthen our immune systems. I have a supply of them from student health and I will lay one out for you each morning.” This seemed a bit more intrusive. After all I was vaxed and boosted.

“My vaccinations are up to date, do you really think that is necessary?”

“I really do,” Alex said, “vaccines are great, but the vitamins are important too and since we are living in close quarters, we need to take extra care. If one of us gets sick, the rest are at risk. Jeff will tell you, since he has been taking his vitamin, he feels a lot better.” Alex looked at Jeff expecting a supportive comment.

“Yes, Steve. The vitamins are great. Alex knows exactly what he is talking about.” Alex patted Jeff on the leg.

“Okay, no big deal,” I told them. What I did not know at the time was that Alex’s vitamins contained a strong mind control drug that would make me more and more susceptible to him.

“Good. Third, we have a clothes optional policy inside the apartment. If you want to wear clothes, that’s fine, but both Jeff and I usually prefer not to and would appreciate it if you would consider doing the same.” My eyebrows went up. This seemed beyond reasonable.

“I have no problem if you guys go around nude, but that’s really not something I care to do.” Alex wrinkled his brow.

“Well, let’s give you some time and see if you change your mind. I think you would find that you are much more comfortable without clothes.”

“I’m going to stick with them for now,” I said.

“Finally, Jeff and I buy groceries together to save money. We stay away from foods that can damage our bodies like sweets and junk food. You are welcome to eat whatever you like outside, but we must insist that no junk food be brought into the apartment.” This place was starting to feel more like prison that an apartment. I nodded. What else could I do, I had no place else to move. Dinner consisted of some type of tofu dish and roasted vegetables. Actually the veggies were good. Today was a long day, I collapsed into bed by 9:00am. In my haste to get settled, I had not noticed that each of the rooms contained a small speaker. As I was drifting off to sleep, I saw Jeff come in. He stripped naked and slipped into his bed. Alex came in and essentially tucked him in, giving his a kiss on the forehead.

I slept really well last night. I guess I was just tired from the drive and getting my stuff unloaded. I woke up about 9:30am and both Jeff and Alex were already up. Both of them were naked, but I had prepared myself that seeing them naked was going to be the norm. I had to admit, both of them had really fit bodies.

“Good morning,” Alex chirped, “I see you are a bit of a sleepyhead. Jeff and I have been up since 6:30. We worked out and showered already.” I could see Jeff sitting on the couch. He was a pair of headphones on and his eyes were closed. There was no missing the fact that his penis was very erect.

“What’s Jeff doing?” I asked.

“Doing his daily meditation. I got him into it to help him relax.” I nodded.

“Whatever his listening to must be pretty sexy,” I said nodding at his erection. Alex smiled.

“Yeah, it’s designed to help you slip into trance, but it can be pretty arousing too. He loves it. You are welcome to try it sometime.” I smiled.

“Might do that.” I opened the refrigerator and suddenly remembered that I had not done any grocery shopping. There was a tub of fat free, sugar free yogurt, a box of tofu, salad, and some form of smoothie.

“You should try the smoothie, it’s spinach and blueberry. I just made it. Oh, and your vitamin in on the counter. I walked over and picked it up. It was the size of a horse pill. I poured some of the smoothie and swallowed it along with the vitamin. The smoothie wasn’t bad, but it was a far cry from my normal Froot Loops. I figured I could explore campus and get some real food. I showered and got ready to head out. I noticed that Jeff was now laying on the couch with his head in Alex’s lap. Alex was rubbing his temples and softly telling him to relax and obey. I waved and closed the door behind me.

August 5, 2021

I am really glad that I moved in early. It has given me a chance to get to know Alex better and to reacquaint myself with Jeff. Alex is really a nice guy and I really respect him. Taking vitamins was a great idea and I feel so much better since I started. I seem to have more energy, although, I noticed that when I woke up the last couple of mornings I had an incredible hard on. I noticed that Jeff had put a bottle of lube on the night table between our beds, so I borrowed a little stroke my cock.

Today was very hectic. I met with my academic advisor to work on my class schedule. Unfortunately, several of the classes I wanted were already filled. By the time I got back to the apartment, I was pretty upset and stressed out. Alex was in the kitchen and I explained my dilemma. He was sympathetic and told me that I should talk to the Dean. He always has great ideas. I sat back on the couch. “You really look tense,” Alex said, “perhaps I can help.” He began to massage my shoulders. It felt really good. “Just breathe deeply and relax.” I did as he said and I felt the tension leaving my body. “I think you might benefit from my meditation file,” he said, slipping the headphones over my ears. He started the file and I could hear soft music, but there were also some voices whispering in the background. I could not make out what they were saying, but I really didn’t care. My eyes began to drift shut.

When I awoke a few minutes later, I felt so peaceful. My headache was gone. “I hope that helped,” Alex said from the kitchen.

“It really did, thanks so much buddy.”

“My pleasure. I have a few more files you can try.”

“I would like that.”

“Perhaps a nap would do you good. I already put Jeff down for his nap.” The idea sounded good. I was feeling a bit sleepy so I headed into the bedroom. Alex followed. “Napping is a lot more relaxing without any clothes on.” That seemed to make sense and I slipped of my shoes and socks, then my shorts and shirt and finally my briefs. For whatever reason, I did not feel self-conscious about being naked in front of Alex. I slipped under the covers and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. “Sleep tight buddy.” I drifted off to sleep. I woke up about an hour later feeling refreshed. I started to put my clothes back on but figured why bother since both Jeff and Alex were naked. They both looked up and smiled when I walked into the living room.

“Well, well, someone is getting in the spirit,” Alex quipped. I smiled.

“I guess I am just comfortable around you guys now.” Alex handed me a couple of pair of black cycle shorts.

“Jeff likes to wear these too. They are super comfortable when you are not naked.”

“Thanks,” I said. I looked at my phone. I had a number of texts from Sherri and a missed phone call. It was nice that she wanted to chat, but I was busy talking to Alex and Jeff and figured I would check with her later. Alex was right. I tried on the cycle shorts and they felt really comfortable. When I first moved in, I thought that Alex was a bit pushy, but now I could see why Jeff liked living with him.

“You know Steve, one of the things I do for Jeff is to hypnotize him. It helps him to relax and be more productive.” Jeff nodded.

“Alex does a great job and I don’t even realize I’m under.”

“Perhaps you would like me to try to hypnotize you?”

“Sure Alex, I’m game,” I said.

“Great. Have a seat on the couch and we’ll get started.” I took my seat. I was not sure why, but the idea of Alex hypnotizing me was a bit arousing. My cock had gotten hard and since I was naked, it was impossible to hide. Alex chuckled. “Hypnosis can be arousing. No reason to be embarrassed.” He sat down next to me and had me lean back comfortably.