The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“DarkWave VR: Furries”

By Jerr Tameth

Part 1 of 2

* * *

“Hey, your avatar didn’t load right.”

“Yeah, I know,” she responded. “The file’s corrupted or something. I’m stuck as a featureless white blob.”

It happened every time Sarah logged in. Other players got to customize everything—from height, weight, and species, to face-shape, snout, tail-style, bust-size, and more—right down to this guy’s stubble and crooked smile… Not to mention those perfect body-builder pecs and smooth brown fur on his arms and legs. It matched his hair, his eyes, and that puppy tail wagging happily behind him.

He rubbed his chin and openly stared at her. “You’re not a blob, you’re a… silhouette!”

He licked his lips with a tongue that would have been normal in a furrier face, but looked pornographic in his almost human mouth. His ears twitched. “And, uh… if you don’t mind my saying, you’re a, uh… quite shapely silhouette if you… uh… um… don’t…

He trailed off, staring at her.

“This. This is why I stopped logging in!” She was looking at the buff puppy, but was complaining to the world in general. “Do you know how much I paid for this VR-rig?”

He shook his head slowly.

“Too much! I’m going to be living on ramen for the rest of my life paying this thing off on just a teacher’s salary, and I can’t even have an intelligent conversation with the cute hot-guy. Right?”

He looked confused.

She sighed. “Say ‘yes.’”

“Yes,” he mumbled, then stood there with a goofy grin on his face and a notable bulge in his shorts. He looked drugged. Drugged and horny.

She rolled her eyes.. “So what should I do, Puppy?”

He mumbled something else, followed by the word “...support,” with his tongue hanging out of his mouth… and drooling more than a little.

“Tech support? Yeah, I tried. They didn’t believe my first message, and turned ‘dumb’ when they ’ported in. And then they got booted or crashed or something when I asked them to look at the code for my avatar.”

He stared blankly ahead.

“And now support has ghosted me. I keep sending DMs and emails, but they’re not responding. So instead I’m complaining to a mindless hunk-puppy in the loading park.”

Officially, it was the DarkWave Weston Community Park and Recreation Center. That’s what the welcome sign said. Among the players, though, it was just the “loading park,” or sometimes the “res park.” This is where the game made you appear when you logged in. Characters would briefly appear and then disappear as they ’ported out to wherever they were headed for the day… except for the ones who glanced at the flat white silhouette standing in front of the puppy-man—those furries would stop and stare.. and stare.

She looked around. By now there were a half dozen or so furry people staring helplessly into her seemingly endless depths.

“Don’t look at me!”

They all obediently closed their eyes, but it was much too late for them. They would stand there passively until given a command. Eventually the system would log them off for inactivity.

She buried her face in her hands and complained to the crowd. “Everyone does what I say, but I don’t know what to do.”

Her puppy mumbled something. It sounded like “cloak.”

That could work. If she could completely cover herself up, and hide in the shadows of a huge cloak, then she could actually walk around without leaving a trail of ‘zombies’.

She grinned and petted the helpless man on the head. “Who’s a good boy!” He shivered, obviously enjoying the praise a lot more than he should have.

To be honest, she was probably enjoying this a bit too much herself! Truly, she just wanted to meet people and make friends, and maybe find a meaningful relationship—it had been a while. But there was something really hot about this power she had over people here. If she told him to strip down and make love to her, he wouldn’t even hesitate—couldn’t even. It was tempting.

Instead, she looked up the directory of shops and ’ported to one that seemed likely. As soon as she selected the destination, a tidal wave of darkness and numbness rushed across the park, buffeting her as she tumbled beneath the churning waves. As suddenly as it had arrived, the dark wave receded, leaving her standing in front of the colorful storefront of the shop she’d selected.

She stepped in through the open doorway and walked up to the counter. A kind looking squirrel-lady behind the counter was stitching the hem on an ornate dress. She was wearing what seemed to be a prim and proper victorian dress. Her grey hair matched her grey and white fur that covered her face, arms and hands. A huge squirrel tail curled up behind her, slightly lifting the back of the dress, which was tailored to account for that. Other than her size and upright posture, there was very little about her that was human—perhaps just the intelligence in her eyes.

That quickly faded as she looked up from her work with a smile. “Hi, can I help… oh! uh… can… I… I…”

She slowly lowered her arms to her sides. The needle and thread dropped to the floor. Her face went slack as she trailed off, staring.

“Yes, I’d like to buy a cloak.”

The squirrel nodded slowly.

“The largest one you have.”

The squirrel nodded and slowly turned towards the back of the shop.

* * *

“Anything you tell them to?” he said. Ethan hadn’t even glanced at his plate since the waiter brought it.

Sarah nodded. “Yeah. Like they’re hypnotized, but…” she shrugged and spread some butter onto a dinner roll. “I don’t know—really really hypnotized.”

“And they’ll just mindlessly do anything you say?”

She finished chewing and folded her hands in her lap. Instead of answering, she raised an eyebrow at her date. He was cute, with light brown hair that was just a bit messy, even though he had probably tried to comb it before the date. And he’d dressed up nice, even if the shirt was a bit wrinkled. He was just a bit shorter than she was, and while he wasn’t a pro bodybuilder, he seemed healthy and fit.

“Okay, yes—I get it! Sorry! I believe you, I really do. It’s just… I don’t even know the word for it.” He ran his fingers through his hair, mussing it further, and stared at the ceiling. “All I can come up with is ‘Wow!’”

Sarah rolled her eyes. “Yeah—I guess I agree with you, but also how about ‘annoying?’ I can’t keep playing the game hiding in that ridiculous cloak, Ethan.”

He had the grace to look embarrassed, at least. “you’re right—you said that.” He rubbed his face and slapped his cheeks, trying to focus. “Okay—right. I’ll… I don’t want to say ‘take a look,’ but… I’ll see what I can do.” He stared at his plate, but he wasn’t looking at the food. “I know I said that I was good with computers, but to be honest, this is probably out of my league, Sarah.”

She nodded. “I understand—and that’s okay. It’s a bit much, isn’t it?”

“It’s ‘really hot,’ is what it is. I keep thinking about what it would feel like being used on me!”

Sarah laughed. “Oh, is THAT what you’re into, Mr. big time computer hacker?” She winked at him. This one was a keeper. He was so much fun—he was happy, he took good care of himself, and he really seemed to care. And he was just so cute—no… sexy—when he was nervous.

He was blushing ear-to-ear, but he laughed along with her. After a while, he sighed and chuckled. He picked up his glass and took a long drink of water. He set it down and stared at it. Without looking up, he cleared his throat and added, “yes, actually, it is… what I’m into.” He looked up at her. “I hope that doesn’t bother you. I’m really enjoying our date!”

He was still nervous, but trying to be transparent with her. She smiled kindly and reached out to hold his hands across the table. “It doesn’t bother me at all. You seem really sweet, and smart, and kind, and I really like that you’re being honest with me… but your food has been getting cold.”

Ethan looked down with a start, seeing his food for the first time.

Sarah continued, “and if you starve to death, we won’t be able to go on a second date, much less play with your mind after dinner.” She squeezed his hands. “And I’m not here with you because you know about computers—it’s okay if you can’t fix my account. But maybe you can give it a try after we have some fun messing with your mind?”

‘Oh my god,’ she thought to herself. I’ can’t believe I invited him over for online kinkiness on the first date! I hope I’m not going too fast.’

He nodded silently, eyes wide.

“Great! Eat up—you’ll need your energy.”

* * *

DarkWave was really the only serious option when it came to tactile VR. The “rig” was a series of electromagnetic transceivers positioned around the player’s head and down the spine. You put it on like a really tight, secure backpack attached to a helmet. After you run additional straps between your legs and tighten them around your hips like a climbing harness, you’re in. The power and data cables trail out behind you like a tail, making the game extra popular among furries. Soon, DarkWave released a dedicated furry-themed version of the original game-world. “DarkWave VR: Furries” quickly overtook the popularity of the other versions.

The technology was able to artificially stimulate all of your senses from within the virtual world, and was calibrated to provide realistic sensation-levels when worn over clothing. Fans quickly realized however, that the sensations were much more intense when you wore the rig against your bare skin.

Alone in Sarah’s guest room, Ethan stripped down and strapped in, feeling the slight tingle on his scalp and down the length of his spine as the device booted into standby. He could tell when it started syncing, because it felt like he was suddenly sharing control of his body with someone else—which was sort of true. He could still move around for now, but there was some resistance, like moving underwater. The computer blinked Ethan’s eyes three times quickly to indicate that it was ready. Ethan responded that he was ready too by blinking three times, but the blinks felt slow and lethargic. After the third blink, his eyes closed on their own, as a roaring tidal wave of darkness swept across the world and through the guest room, sending Ethan tumbling and spinning underwater as his senses were quickly replaced with a digital simulation.

The wave deposited his body in the login park. Looking around, he saw several furries of different species appear and disappear as they logged in and ’ported out to their destinations. This was always fun to watch, as occasionally their clothing would load a split second after the body would. It was never enough time to get a good look—more like an almost subliminal flicker of a naked body before a fully clothed wolf-girl appeared. Off in the distance there were always a few folks chatting before heading out. A fox in a frilly white sun dress appeared barely an instant before her dress and skipped happily over to her friends gathered nearby.

Sarah still wasn’t here. Perhaps he’d been a bit too eager to log in—he had practically torn off his clothes the moment the door closed, while she might have taken her time. She was probably someone who folded her clothes neatly on the bed. Or maybe she’d gone back to the guest room to check on him? Did he misunderstand the plan? He wondered if his body still had the erection he’d had when the darkness hit him. Knowing that they were logging in for erotic mind-play was more than just little… arousing. If she hadn’t logged in yet, could she be watching him right now? Heck—she could be playing with his numb paralyzed body right now. Of course, the emergency system wasn’t booting him back to his body, so to be honest, he knew she wasn’t physically messing with him, but...

A slight rippling indicated that someone was ’porting in next to him. He watched for the flicker, but something else happened. There was a flash of bright white light before a figure appeared in a massive brown hooded “cloak” that was more like a shapeless lump of cloth.

“Umm, Sarah? Is that you under there?”

In a muffled voice, she answered “Ethan! Yes, it’s me. Come on, I know a quiet spot in the library.”

She disappeared, leaving Ethan quickly searching the directory for the Library coords. He found them and ’ported.

The swirling darkness dropped him right next to Sarah by the steps of a large marble building. She was already starting up the stairs.

“Can you even see where you’re going under all that?”

“Uh, well… not really, but enough that I’m not going to fall down the staircase. I can kind of peek out.”

They made their way through the lobby to the elevator. They rode to the basement in silence. She led him through the stacks to a little alcove with a coffee table and an old sofa. The light was dim and yellow. The space smelled like dust and books.

Ethan took a deep breath. “I love the smell of old libraries.”

From under the cloak, she answered, “me too. I could spend hours down here just reading a book.”

“Then maybe,” Ethan suggested, “we can come back here one day and just sit together reading books. I’d really enjoy that.”

This guy just kept getting better! “Yeah. That would be really nice…” Then she added, “but right now, are you sure you want to see my avatar?”

He nodded. Then, realizing that she probably couldn’t see him, said “Yes. Yes, I’m sure.”

“And you want me to mess around with you and make you… do things?”

“Please,” he said breathlessly.

She pulled back her hood and let the cloak fall to the floor, revealing the emptiness that was her naked body. She was beautiful… or at least her outline was beautiful. It was as if she had been highlighted and digitally “cut” out, leaving behind the empty blank nothingness behind reality. Her silhouette was human and definitely female—and seemingly nude.

“You’re gorgeous! And… " He trailed off. That impossible void was quickly getting to him. “And I can’t… look… away.”

He felt his face go slack. The impossible depths of white nothingness sucked him in. Without moving, she filled his vision, growing larger and larger. Without growing, she filled his vision, getting closer and closer. Soon his world was nothing but endless light… a swirling universe of infinite possibilities in pure white space.

He soared across the featureless infinity forever.

* * *

It felt good…

It felt really good…

It was… a blow job? How long had this been going on? Suddenly, he wasn’t asleep any more!

* * *

In the library, Sarah pulled back her hood and let the cloak fall to the floor.

Ethan was a ferret inside DarkWave, with cute patches of brown, black, and white fur on his face and body! He was tallish and rather skinny, but not comically so. His face was a blend of furry and human traits. He wore a white dress shirt with a collar and several of the top buttons undone, showing off his chest. His arms and hands were mostly human, but covered in soft fur. He was also wearing denim jeans, which somehow fit over his legs and feet, which were much more animal-like. He stood balanced on his clawed toes, with bent knees and ankles, digitigrade style.

He looked happy… Then surprised... Then curious... Then sleepy… Then drugged.

“You’re gorgeous!” He had said before trailing off, looking curious. “And… I..”

Then he looked sleepy. “can’t… look… a… w… w…”

He’d given up trying to speak, and stared blankly at her. Sarah stepped forward and gave him a hug. He was soft and silky. “Oh, my cute little ferret—what am I going to do with you now that you’re mine?”

She kissed him, but he didn’t kiss back—just stood there limply. She nibbled gently on his tender ear and nuzzled his neck. She kissed her way to his chest and pulled his shirt open a bit more, finding a nipple with her teeth. She held it gently, then tugged with a bit more force, teasing him.

He stood there. She stopped.

While it was a huge turn-on to have this much control over him, trying to make-out with the lifeless ferret was a bit like kissing a stuffed plushie. She sighed. “Sorry—this sounded a lot more exciting over dinner.”

She looked around, then went over and sat on the sofa. She patted the cushion beside her. “Come sit beside me, Ethan, and tell me about your fantasies.”

* * *

So it was a lot to take in.

It took a bit of practice to get him speaking clearly, but once they got going he held nothing back—obviously he couldn’t. Sarah figured that helplessly confessing his innermost desires and secrets probably counted as having his mind messed with, and that’s all he really had asked for. Maybe next time they could do something more. He certainly had plenty of ideas for how they could spend their time! He was cute and he was sweet but WOW, he was such a pervert! Maybe not in a bad way she supposed, but still—yikes!

On the other hand, if she was honest with herself, she had to admit that most of the things that turned him on were pretty hot, actually… Really hot… Did that make her a pervert too?

She glanced at the clock—it was getting late. “We should sign out, Ethan. I hope you had fun. I’ll see you in the real world.”

He nodded sleepily, and she logged out.

* * *

Back in her bedroom, she undid her straps and pulled off the helmet. She shrugged out of the pack and dropped the rig on her bed. She was still wearing the clothes she’d started with, despite the popular opinion that VR was “better” in the nude. She took a moment to calm her nerves. It was more than a bit embarrassing facing Mr. Pervert in the real world after everything he had just confessed to her. He was probably mortified thinking about everything he had said. Did she take it too far? Would he ever want to talk to her again? Either way, she was still just standing in her room, and she knew she couldn’t hide from him forever.

She glanced in the mirror. “Okay. Now or never, Sarah.”

Down the hall, she knocked on the guest room door, but there was no answer. She knocked again… maybe he had logged out fast and left the house in a hurry? She could imagine someone might run away rather than face her after that. She really wanted to be wrong. She opened the door a crack. “Ethan? I’m coming in…”

No answer.

She opened the door. The room wasn’t empty. Ethan was standing there with a massive erection, still wearing his DarkWave gear. Apparently he hadn’t logged out. Apparently he was really turned on by all of this. Apparently he was remarkably well hung.

“Wow,” she said out loud.

Remarkably. Well. Hung.

He didn’t move, except for the throbbing pulsing of his cock in rhythm with his heart beat. She stared for a moment. Maybe longer than a moment. “Damn, Ethan… wow. You are one massive horse.”

She rubbed her face. “Okay Sarah, so you’re dating a porn star—get over it. Right now you need to focus. Uh… first question: what to do? Why didn’t he log out when I told him to?” She asked rhetorically.

He mumbled something that sounded like “did.”

VR’d people don’t mumble—they’re completely unresponsive. She could have been giving head (mmm) and he would never notice it, never move or make a sound until the emergency exit system kicked in. Instead, Ethan was logged off but somehow still entranced and just standing there in front of her with that throbbing… She wasn’t prepared for this. She wasn’t prepared to see him naked (in the real world) on the first date. She definitely wasn’t prepared for a cock like that, though her body was trying to tell her otherwise.

Focus! How do you help someone trapped in a digital trance glitch after they’ve logged out?

“Uh… okay then, Ethan… let’s… let’s be practical and get you out of that rig. Go ahead and undo those buckles. I’ll, uh… help you.”

She knelt down in front of him and started loosening the thigh-straps trying to ignore the heat coming off the rod right next to her face. It smelled clean and musky and salty. His movements were slow and clumsy in trance, and he struggled with the sturdy buckles. Together, they got everything undone, and she gave his cock a quick kiss and maybe a slow lick while she was right there. Honestly, that’s kind of why she was down there helping, she admitted to herself. He twitched and breathed faster, but didn’t really respond much. She groaned in frustration. “Come on, when are you going to wake up, Ethan?”

“When… you… tell… me…” he responded.

“What?” She leaned to the side and looked up at him past it. “You’ll wake up if I tell you to?”

“...yes…”

It was a relief. She had almost begun to worry that it was permanent! “Okay then… uh… wait. Lie down on the bed.”

He shuffled over, and she climbed into the bed after him, straddling his knees. She lowered her head until her lips were almost touching the head of his cock. She took a deep breath and tried to relax. This wasn’t going to be easy.

“Wake up.”

As soon as she said it, she opened her mouth and let the huge cock slide into her throat as far as it would go—which wasn’t as far as she had planned. She was already moving up and down as his mind slowly returned. Soon he was clutching the sheets and gasping with every plunge.

Afterwards they lay in each other’s arms on the bed in her guest room—she, fully clothed; he, still in the nude. “Good morning my little ferret doll,” she whispered, nuzzling his ear.

He chuckled. “Good morning, Sarah. Wow.”

They held each other for a while before he added with a smile, “though it’s not morning yet.” He pulled her closer.

“Ready for more? So soon?” She reached down to squeeze his cock. Sure enough, it was already starting to swell again. She pulled off her shirt, unbuttoned her pants, and wriggled out of them along with her undies, dropping them on the floor beside the bed. She climbed on top of him and began slowly grinding her hips against his as he quickly hardened. She coated the underside of his cock with her wetness, mentally and physically preparing herself for taking it inside of her. She was certainly wet enough, but damn!

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close as he kissed her hungrily. She lifted her hips, and then in one smooth motion he was squeezed tightly inside of her. They began thrusting together.

Afterwards, again, they lay in each other’s arms on the bed in her guest room.

“So you really don’t remember a thing huh? Well, I guess that’s your loss. We were pretty scandalous. You’d really have to be flexible as a ferret to survive some of what I did to you… and made you do to me…”

They laughed and cuddled and talked. When she awoke at dawn, she was alone.

…But someone was making coffee, and it smelled amazing. She grabbed a robe and followed the scent downstairs.

She found him at the kitchen table with his laptop. His hair looked freshly washed, and he was wearing just a towel wrapped around his hips. She imagined straddling his lap with his dick sliding deeper and deeper into her, wondering if it was going to come up out her throat. He looked up and smiled as she walked down the steps.

“Hey, good morning, Sarah! How do you like your coffee?”

She blinked away the morning daydream. “What? Coffee? Uh, Thanks. Cream-no-sugar. You’re up early—it’s barely light!”

He shrugged as he got up to pour her a cup. Unfortunately, the towel didn’t fall off. “I got plenty of rest inside DarkWave… and afterwards, too I suppose. That was amazing, by the way—you were amazing. I’ve never… I mean… not like…”

He was standing in the kitchen still holding the pot of coffee and a mug, but his eyes were unfocused, remembering last night. She slipped out of her bathrobe and let it fall to the floor. She kissed him and squeezed his butt, pushing his hips against hers, feeling his cock respond.

When she let him come up for air he gasped something about spilling coffee, so she let him go long enough to set things down on the counter before pulling him back for more. He’d lost the towel. He lifted her off the floor, and she wrapped her arms and legs around him as he lowered her gently onto his cock, her own weight pushing her down onto it..

He leaned back against the kitchen counter as he slowly lifted her up and quickly dropped her down. She tried to help, but it was all she could do to hold on. Before long, she was cumming, and so was he.

* * *

They cleaned up and got dressed.

Back in the kitchen, they drank coffee. “I can’t believe this came from my cheap old coffeemaker! What did you do?”

He laughed. “I keep a stash of gourmet beans and a grinder in my bag. And I ran a pot of plain water through the machine to get the element up to temp first. Life’s too short for bad coffee.”

“Mmm. You’ve ruined normal coffee for me.”

He grinned. “You’re welcome.”

She nodded in agreement.

“So I’ve been looking into DarkWave’s tech. All the profile and avatar data is stored on their servers and end-to-end encrypted to the rigs.”

“Woah, you’re working on this now? You don’t have to do this!”

“Are you kidding?” He pointed to the laptop. “I live for this kind of thing! There’s no way I could walk away from a challenge like this—but I can already tell that I’m going to need some help on this one. Do you mind if I get some friends involved?”

She grinned. “Are you building me a harem—a ‘HIM-em?’”

“What? No! I’m—" he sputtered and waved his hands.

She wrapped her arms around him and held him tight. “Shh. I’m kidding. I know what you mean. Don’t worry—I’m just for you. If you think your friends can fix my account, then yeah—bring them in!”

Ethan squeezed her back. “I’m not willing to share. And yeah—if anyone can do this, they can. Have you ever heard of the hacker team Q-bal?”

She shook her head.

“We’re the ones who found the StarScream Vulnerability in the smart-TV firmware last year.”

She shrugged. “Sorry—I really don’t know what any of that means. Ask me about world history, and I can talk your ear off for hours.”

“Oh don’t be sorry! I keep forgetting that not everybody lives in the same little echo chamber of technology that I do.” He thought for a moment. “We’re the good guys in the white hats. We find problems and fix them—or report the issues so that the black-hats can’t exploit the security holes.”

She nodded. “I’m with you so far, but...”

“Companies pay us bounties for discovering these ‘bugs’ before there’s a data-breach.”

Sarah looked dubious. “Is all this legal?”

“Y- yes.” Ethan hesitated. “Pretty much. A lot of it kind of sits in a legal grey-area, but most experts agree that it’s probably okay if done for the right reasons. But you’re right, it can sound a bit sketchy, so even at a tech company it’s not always what they want to see on a resume.”

He shrugged. “I’d love a real job, but this pays the bills for now. And it’s almost like a regular job in the end. I have a boss, and there are people who work in my department.”

“So who’s the top cue ball?”

“The leader calls himself ‘Rex Lupor.’”

“And what do they call you?”

“Well… as a kid I was such a fast typist that they started calling me ‘finger-prince,’ and it kind of stuck.”

She raised an eyebrow. “Fingerprints?”

“Prince—like ‘the Prince of Fingers.’ …you know—typing… but yeah—fingerprints. and I’m second-in-command so it kind of fits… in a way.” He laughed. “Everyone on the team has their online name, and they don’t need to make sense in the end.”

She held up her hands. “Who am I to argue? As long as you agree to show me what those fingers can do tonight.”

“I have to wait until tonight?”

“Yes—if I’m going to make it to the school on time. My alarm is about to go off upstairs, and that history class isn’t going to teach itself!”

Ethan folded down his laptop. “I’ll head home where I’ve got more tools to work with. Call me when you’re off?”

She kissed him, then broke off reluctantly. “Yes. Or make yourself at home. Stay as long as you like, but I need to get ready now.” She gave him one last quick kiss, then turned and ran up the steps.

* * *

“So here’s what I’ve learned.”

Ethan’s apartment was small but impeccably clean. He had converted the bedroom into some sort of computer-temple with monitors and keyboards surrounding a massive desk. Strange lights blinked, glowed, twinkled and pulsed from glass cabinets around the room. And it was loud. Two air-conditioners sat in the windows blowing cold air into the warm room. Computer fans whirred. Pumps circulated glowing blue liquid between machines full of electronics she couldn’t identify.

There was only one chair in the computer room, so they were sitting in the living room on the futon.

Ethan continued, “DarkWave’s servers are one of the most secure networks in the world, and everything they’re running is proprietary. There aren’t any known hacks or back-doors, and a brute-force approach won’t get us anywhere.

“Their support portal, on the other hand, is a cheap, off-the-shelf disaster with just a fresh coat of paint. Getting access was easy, and I found your ticket right away. It was closed down by order of ‘HWC.’—Helen W. Queen!”

“I know that name…” Sarah thought for a moment. “Isn’t she like the CEO or something? Why would the CEO be involved in a tech support ticket?”

“Right? But just think: Can you imagine what would happen if she was able to reproduce the white-void phenomenon anywhere in her game? That’s more than a glitch, that’s hacking into the minds of the players. Other CEOs… teachers… computer hackers… she’d even be able to control world leaders just by activating your effect on them.”

“No wonder she closed the ticket. She doesn’t want to solve the problem, she wants to use it.”

“Maybe. First we need to prove it. Right now we’re combing the database to see if we can find out where she’s logging in from. Hanged-Man is writing a flea-bot to follow her home if she accesses the support system. It probably won’t stand up to DarkWave’s firewall systems, but if she’s logging in from home, then we’ll be in, and can go from there.”

“Why would the CEO log into the tech-support computer directly?” She asked.

Ethan grinned. “I’m glad you asked. She logged in once to close your ticket, and soon she’ll log in again—

I’m going to get her attention by submitting a trouble ticket for my visit to the library yesterday!”

“You’re just full of surprises.” She grinned. “No, not the plan—I’m surprised that you want Helen W. Queen to watch recordings of me going down on you. But hey—no kink-shaming here. You do you, if that’s your thing.”

She walked away still smiling while he sputtered and stumbled over trying to deny it.

* * *

Sarah’s phone buzzed. It was a text from Ethan. “Still no bites—I think we need new bait.”

She texted back, “I’ll be home soon. Meet me there for another session?”

He was in his car in front of her house when she got there. She laughed. “You got here quick. Eager to see my avatar again?”

“Well, yes. Of course it’s good to see YOU too! We don’t need to jump straight into DarkWave.”

“Actually, Ethan, I have an idea I’ve been wanting to try out on you—an evil plan that I know you’ll enjoy, even though afterwards you might not remember enjoying it. Interested?”

Ethan nodded. “Let’s get inside first!”

They went inside and headed straight up to Sarah’s bedroom where they both stripped down and got the straps and buckles of the tactile VR rig positioned and tightened on each other. Ethan’s cock was rock hard, of course. Sarah was tempted to forget about the plan and get that thing inside her right away, but instead she held back.

“Are… you… ready?” She asked him slowly, struggling against lethargy.

It got harder and harder to speak clearly as the rig synced up with your body, and the computer began taking control of your muscles. It was a necessary part of the process that kept your body from walking away in real life as you walked around in the “DarkWave VR: Furries” world, but it still felt strange to have your basic motor functions slowly taken away from you.

He nodded slowly, like he was underwater. Then the darkness crashed into them like a speeding train, and they were tossed and tumbled beneath the waves… which deposited them in the corner of Weston Park. Sarah was an endless white void under a nearly endless cloak. Ethan was a soft and furry ferret-boy in jeans and a white dress shirt.

“Meet me outside the Leash and Collar Club,” she said before ’porting away. Her words were muffled under the hood of the cloak.

He found it in the directory and followed her. The wave dropped him in front of a large two story house at the end of a quiet neighborhood street. A simple sign by the door read “Leash and Collar.”

“This was actually your idea—you suggested it in the library last week, so there’s no backing out,” she laughed. She headed for the front door. He hurried after her.

Inside, the Leash and Collar was a comfortable lounge, with a bar at one end, a fireplace and sofas at the other end, and tables with chairs in the middle. A grand staircase that looked like it belonged in a mansion led up to a second floor.

A very large grey wolf in a well-cut tuxedo sat in an overstuffed chair by the fire sipping a fancy looking drink. He was holding a leash attached to the collar on a very nude bunny-girl kneeling on the floor by his feet. She was thin but muscular. Her fur was the purest white and looked impossibly soft. Her face was slightly more human than bunny, but still white and furry, with whiskers by her nose. A shirtless muscular cat-boy lay on one of the couches with an obvious tent in his sweatpants while he texted on his phone. His ears twitched occasionally. On another couch a fox couple cuddled and whispered to each other. They all looked up as the pile of cloth walked in with the ferret.

The well-dressed wolf spoke up first. “Come in and make yourselves at home!”

The cat glanced up from his phone. “Welcome to the Leash and Collar!”

The foxes waved.

The bunny smiled at them, but didn’t move or say anything.

The wolf continued. “You look like you’re new here. Can I buy you a drink? Bunny will get it for you.”

The bunny nodded silently.

Sarah spoke up before Ethan could. “That would be very kind, but we have other plans. The ferret doesn’t know it yet, but he’ll be putting on a performance in a few minutes. I understand that there’s a room here for that sort of thing?”

Ethan looked surprised and terrified.

The wolf smiled a frighteningly toothy grin. “Ooh. This should be interesting. I can’t wait to see your show.” He added, “and you two should fit right in here—the Leash and Collar caters specifically to furries who are ‘willing’ to be ‘unwilling’ victims… and to those of us fulfilling those desires too, of course.”

The cat pointed up the stairs. “We’ll be up in a bit. Be prepared for a crowd!”

“Umm…” Ethan started backing towards the door. “I don’t know if I…”

“Shall I make you do it?” Sarah asked.

He bit his lip and answered in a tiny voice, “yes?”

She maneuvered him into the corner, and with her back to the room, opened her cloak wide, giving Ethan a good look at her silhouette of a nude body before wrapping herself up again. When she stepped away, the curious audience saw a slack-jawed and glassy-eyed mindless slave-pet where a nervous man had been a moment before—completely transformed by gazing on her body.

“Follow me,” she ordered. She turned smartly on her heel and headed towards the stairs with the ferret shuffling behind her like an obedient sleepwalker.

All eyes in the room watched them make their way slowly up the steps. The cat had forgotten about his phone. The distracted couple had both turned to stare. The Wolf’s head was cocked at a curious angle. The bunny’s jaw was hanging open as the newcomers disappeared from sight at the top of the stairs. “What did we just see?” she asked.

* * *

End of Part 1.

To be continued…