The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dairy man — Chapter 3 — the treatment.

As soon as I got home, I knew I wanted and needed my treatment. I didn’t even bother to eat. I took off my clothes and poured my medicine into a soup spoon and swallowed it. It was sort of viscous and salty and sour. I felt heat flowing down my gullet, into my belly, and from there, into my groin. My balls felt like they were turning over in their sac and it seemed to me they were beginning to grow.

I keyed in the URL that Dr. Milchmann had written on the script and found a link to an MP3 file, which I downloaded and added to my music files on my iPhone. Grabbing my ear buds, I lay down on my bed and started the file. The sounds were strange, but enticing; there were whooshing sounds, overlaid with the sounds of men making low groaning noises, deep in their throats, almost like cattle clustered in a stockyard. And I heard, very low, the sound of a voice, calling to me. It was familiar and I thought it might be Dr. Milchmann’s voice, urging me to release my fears and anxieties, and to come with him on a journey. In fact, I didn’t need much urging: my brain said “yes”, my body said “yes” and my penis said “YES: yes, doctor, I will go with you, wherever you take me.” My penis stood straight up from my belly in an erection such as I hadn’t experienced since I was a teenager. Pre-cum coated its stiff mast. I slid my finger up my penis, gathering the pre-cum and sucking on it, I began to dream or to imagine, I’m not sure which, a room full of erections.

I awoke with a start, my brain fogged with the confusion of waking from a dream that seemed real, but far away. I was shocked to find my finger still in my mouth and I quickly pulled it out. My only thought was to get to the doctor’s office as quickly as I could: I needed him now!. Then I remembered my second dose of medicine. I found my prescription and swallowed the rest of the bottle. In seconds, my belly, groin and balls were churning and I felt my balls getting bigger and my already erect penis getting even harder.

I dressed hurriedly, tucking my erection into my jeans (could it be possible I was still erect? At my age?) and caught the train across town. When I arrived at the doctor’s office, I suddenly realized it was Saturday. Would he even be there? Most doctors don’t have office hours on weekends. Praying he was there, I pushed his office button.

“Yes?”

It was his by-now familiar, comforting voice.

“Dr. Milchmann, sir, it’s Bradley, can I come up?”

“Of course Bradley. I was expecting you. Come right up”

I rode up and entered the doctor’s office. The doctor was there to greet me.

“Come in Bradley. I’m glad you’re so prompt. I trust you had good dreams?”

“Yes sir, doctor.”

“Good. Go on through to the examination room and take off all your clothes. You can put them in the trash chute. You won’t be needing them again. Right Bradley?”

“Yes sir, I mean, no sir. I won’t be needing them again.”

Why did I say that? How was I going to get home without any clothes? But that’s what my doctor said, and I trusted and believed him, so he must be right.

I went into the exam room, removed my clothes and chucked them into the trash chute. Dr. Milchmann came in a couple of minutes later.

“Good boy Bradley. You’ve become very obedient already. That pleases me!”

I flushed with pride. I was happy he was pleased. Somehow that was important to me.

“Now, come with me Bradley. Let’s go into the induction room. Good boy.”