The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dairy man — Chapter 2. The exam.

Dr. Milchman took his stethoscope from the pocket of his lab coat and put it in his ears. He listened to my heart and lungs, ordering me to be quiet, or to breathe at the appropriate times. He poked and tapped, hmming as doctors do, feeling the muscles of my neck, arms, and back. Then he had me lay back and palpated my abdomen. He examined my nipples too, circling the areolas with his finger tips and flicking my smallish points with this nails. I caught my breath; I’ve always had rather sensitive nipples. He smiled and nodded. Then he had me stand on the shelf of the table, fingering my testicles and coughing on command. He carefully lifted my cock, er, my penis, with two fingers, looking at the underside. He held the head between his fingers and examined the slit.

“Good man; looks fine,” he said and ordered me to turn around, bend over and grab my ass cheeks.

The snapping of latex gloves and the splat sound of lubricant being squeezed from a tube.

“This may be a little uncomfortable,” he said, placing one hand on my back.

His lubed, gloved finger went into my ass and he felt around, poking me as he examined my prostate. When his finger touched my prostate, my cock , which had been getting more and more firm as the exam progressed, sprang to full attention and I noticed that, as he massaged my gland, a drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip of my penis and fell on the table. I flushed, I’m sure, from head to toe.

“Unnngh. Uh, doctor, sir, I seem to be…”

“No need to be embarrassed Bradley; it happens frequently with these exams. A man’s penis usually responds this way to prostate massage. Now climb down and lick up your secretion.”

Feeling somewhat self-conscious about my erection and somewhat degraded by the idea of licking up my own ‘secretion’, I nevertheless followed doctor’s orders. The taste wasn’t at all what I expected: it was mildly salty and the texture was sort of like honey. I thought that I could get to like this stuff. I put in the back of my mind that the next time I was having sex, I’d try tasting it again, even though it struck me as being a little faggy.

“OK, Bradley, back up on the step. Everything looks good, physically,” he stated. “Now let’s check you volume.”

Doctor pulled out a small plastic cup with marks on the side.

“Straight or gay?” he asked.

“Excuse me?” I asked, somewhat confused?

“Straight or gay? What kind of porn do you want? I do need a semen sample? Most men find it easier with a little bit of help,” he said, smiling at me, his green eyes sparkling.

“Oh… Oh! I understand. Um, uh, straight I guess… sir.”

“You can’t mean you don’t know,” Dr. Milchmann laughed. “I mean, most men your age are pretty sure whether they’re gay or straight.”

“Of course sir, I just wasn’t expecting that. I mean, I guess I didn’t know what to expect.”

“Of course boy. Don’t’ worry. It’s OK.”

Dr. Milchmann moved close to me and was stroking my hair.

“Don’t worry. You’ll be OK. Everything is fine. Just listen to me and relax. Everything’s OK.”

He continued stroking my hair. Then his hand moved to my shoulder.

“Everything will be OK. It’s OK. Just relax. Relax. Listen to my voice and relax. You can trust me. Just trust me boy.”

And I did. I couldn’t help myself. I wanted to trust him. I wanted to relax. It was easy.

“Are you relaxed boy?”

“Yes sir,” I said dreamily. “I’m relaxed.”

“You can do what I ask now, can’t you? Then I can help you. Right boy?”

“Yes sir, doctor. You can help me.”

“You have a problem with your loads, don’t you boy?”

“Yes sir, I have a problem with my loads.”

“You want bigger loads, don’t you boy?”

“Yes sir, I want a bigger loads?”

“And I can give you that can’t I boy?”

“Yes sir, you can give me that.”

“I can give you a bigger load. Say it boy.”

“You can give me a bigger load.”

“All you have to do is obey me.”

“All I have to do is obey you sir.”

“I can increase your semen production, can’t I boy?”

“Yes sir, you can increase my semen production.”

“I can increase the girth of your penis, can’t I boy. Just say it.”

“You can increase the girth of my penis, sir.”

“All you have to do is obey me.”

“All I have to do is obey you.”

“Obey the doctor.”

“Obey the doctor.”

“Obey the doctor.”

“Obey the doctor.”

“Good boy. You want to obey me, don’t you boy?”

“Yes sir, I want to obey you.”

“Good boy. OK, turn around and climb up on the table on your hands and knees. Good boy. Just relax. Good… Now, here’s some porn for you. Watch the video. Pay attention to the video. I want you to jack off into this cup so that I have a baseline of your volume. Look at the porn and start jacking off boy.”

“Yes sir.”

He placed the cup on the table under my penis and I began watching the porn being displayed on the laptop he had placed on one of those over-the-bed hospital tables. It showed men having sex with women and it made me hard. I started to jack off. Then, the images changed. I saw a man being fucked by a woman with a strap-on. As I watched I felt the doctor’s finger entering my anus. As the man began to moan, doctor’s finger pressed on my prostate and I moaned too. Oh, god, that felt good. Then the doctor began to squeeze my nipples while he fingered my prostate. I ground my hole against his finger, moaning loudly and felt myself getting closer. I also realized, in some part of my mind that was watching all this from far away, that I was crouching there on an exam, stark naked with a man’s finger up my ass, masturbating and getting ready to shoot. But my sexual brain had gone straight to the pole running between my hole and my penis. All it was interested in was release. I felt the electrical current rising and rising until it went over the crest and I shot. I shouted in exultation and relief as cum discharged from my cock. When I finished, I collapsed onto the table.

When I’d recovered from my orgasm, Dr. Milchmann was holding up the cup.

“Three-quarters of a teaspoon. Not bad,” he said, “But far from where it could be. Let me mix a prescription for you Bradley. We can have your output up to snuff within a month; you’ll be a much happier camper.”

“Thank you sir, I’d like that,” I panted, my legs still a little weak.

Dr. Milchmann opened a drawer and took out several bottles from which he measured quantities of fluid. He added each into a bottle that he shook up, sealed and gave to me. Then he handed it to me along with a script, on which was written a URL.

“Take this home. Take a tablespoonful tonight and one tomorrow morning. After you take tonight’s dose, enter the URL that’s on the script and download the file onto your iPhone and listen to the file. That will get you started with your treatment. Do you understand Bradley, my boy?”

“Yes sir, doctor, I understand.”

“Good boy Bradley. I think your treatment will begin to have positive effects very quickly. I’ll see you soon.”

“Yes sir. Thank you doctor.”