The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dweomers & Domination: Three and a half Elves

Part 3: Gailfair

Gailfair’s chamber was an actual bedroom, and luxurious compared to the fighter’s spare one. Now here was a room I would have thought fit for a female chief. There was an altar decorated with unicorns, a large mirror, a dressing table, chairs, window seats, and wardrobes, but the bed was the centerpiece. It was big enough for four, with ornately carved foot and headboard, and pillars supporting gauzy canopies that couldn’t have done much to keep in any heat. The cleric didn’t wake as Rúthiel, Celegrian, and I drew aside the veils and stood around her. Unlike the elves’ dark locks, she had golden hair that had been draped over the pillow like a sunburst. Her cheeks were rosy and rounded, and the points to her ears were less sharp. She was lying on her back in peaceful repose, covered to her shoulders with a lace trimmed sheet. I pulled it off her to see her completely, which made her wake up.

“Hold her,” I ordered, and Rúthiel and Celegrian each grabbed an arm, pinning the blonde down, as she blinked away sleep. “What is going on?” she demanded groggily.

I didn’t answer, but scanned her body. Where Rúthiel was muscular and Celegrian was lean, Gailfair was curvaceous. She was in a filmy full length nightgown that exposed her lush body almost completely. The only thing she wore underneath it was a horn symbol on a golden chain between her magnificent breasts. Unlike the elves’ paleness, her skin was pinkish, and looked softer than the bed pillows. I jumped on the bed and felt the softness of her arms, and then her breasts. She struggled, to no effect—even Celegrian was stronger, and the arm held by Rúthiel could have been nailed down. Her breasts were soft and large enough that I couldn’t cup one without using both hands. The sheer nightgown over them felt silky under my claws.

“Get off me! Rúth, Cele, what are you doing?” Gailfair demanded in increasing alarm. “Let me go!” She kicked at me—Rúthiel caught one leg in her iron grip, but Celegrian missed the other, and she caught me in my side. Fortunately she didn’t have any leverage, and her naked legs were as soft as the rest of her, so it was barely more than a nudge.

“Hold her!", I commanded again, and Celegrian caught the other leg, though holding it was an effort for her as Gailfair wriggled. The elves had to climb on the bed themselves to hold the blonde’s arms and legs, and knelt on opposite sides of her. Gailfair was now now spread wide open, and I jumped between her legs to examine her cunt more closely.

“Aren’t you going to charm her?” Celegrian asked, struggling against our captive.

I considered it. It looked like I didn’t have to—Rúthiel could probably hold her down all by herself, and the struggles against the parts Celegrian held would make raping her more exciting. “No,” I said.

“It would be a shame if Gailfair were to dispel our charms,” Rúthiel said, a strange expression on her face. Damn her! I thought, but Gailfair had understood, and started to incant, “Goddess Ehlonna dis...”

“K@@ namaa l@@ k*jeram@@!” I spat out. Gailfair stopped chanting and struggling. I seemed to have been in time. She smiled weakly at me. “Gailfair obey?” I asked. “Oh, yes,” she said.

I went back to examining her body. She had a thin patch of golden hair over her pussy, again unlike the full elves, but no hair under her armpits. I slipped a claw under the top of her gown and slit the filmy material all the way to the bottom. I untied my loincloth. My dick was hard. I touched her pussy with my palm. It was very soft. I thought I could go in her without lubrication. I slid my hands under her ass, and grabbed a cheek with each hand. I aimed my cock head between her outer pussy lips and pushed in. It was soft; though dry, it opened like a glove. Gailfair screwed up her face in pain and gasped. I grinned evilly.

The other elves looked horrified. “Make her wet first, please,” Celegrian begged. She had saved me from Rúthiel. I relented.

“Get horny,” I ordered. Wetness appeared around my cock, and Gailfair’s expression relaxed, her smile returning. Her pussy was softer than either of the elves’, soft as down. She moaned happily, and both Rúthiel and Celegrian echoed her, but hungrily. Damn, I had again forgotten to specify just one. Well, it’s their own fault for telling me what to command, let them suffer, I decided, and began to thrust.

After the tightness of first two elves, the half-human’s cunt felt loose, which was a relief at first to my long suffering cock, but then the lack of friction began to be disappointing. I could see the same feeling on Gailfair’s face, as she tried to move her hips to adjust the position for greater sensation. She was huge, wider than either of the others, and even taller. I felt lost in her body. I leaned forward, and my face barely reached her boobs. That was interesting—I smelled them, pulled them down, and decided to lick. That got a bigger reaction than my continued fucking, Gailfair sighed with contentment. Her breasts were soft and slick, and the nipples were huge, bigger than my thumbs. I grabbed one pink boob with both hands and sucked it all over. “Aaaaahhh, yes, yes,” she cried. When I got to sucking the nipple, I felt it release something wet and sweet in my mouth. I pulled off and looked. It was a creamy white liquid—the nipple was leaking milk! “What this?” I asked. Gailfair looked down. “Lactation is a gift my Goddess allowed me to have. A sign of Her mercy, as Mother of the world, and mine as Her representative.” I went back to sucking as I fucked—more sweet milk came; I squeezed the tit, and Gailfair cried out, but the flow didn’t increase. I moved to the other, and more came for as long as I sucked. The novelty gave out, and her pussy was still too loose for maximum fucking pleasure.

I decided. I pulled out of Gailfair’s pussy and moved up to straddle her chest. The horn she wore prodded my balls. I pulled the symbol and chain out of her cleavage and would have torn it off her, but she grabbed for it with such a look of anguish that I merely threw it up over her shoulder; the space it was in would be needed soon. I tried to gather her breasts together, but they were just too large to hold with one hand each. “Hold tits,” I said, looking at the two elves, but the three women each moved to hold their own. I growled. “You two, hold her tits.” I ordered, “Push together!” Rúthiel and Celegrian each held one massive breast with two hands and pushed them together. I put my dick in the valley between them, pinched a huge nipple between each thumb and forefinger, and began to fuck the half-elf’s bosom as she moaned her arousal. Gailfair’s arms were now free, and her hands flew to her pussy to frig herself frantically.

“Now these are tits!” I exclaimed to the elves to my sides. The cleric’s nipples were so wet that despite their size, they slipped out of my fingers. I grabbed the elves’ nipples for continued emphasis, one in each hand. They were smaller, but extremely hard, like little pebbles. Rúthiel and Celegrian were horny from my order, but couldn’t do much to satisfy themselves, because their hands were busy holding the cleric’s huge breasts.

I grinned, grabbed Celegrian by the base of her braid at the back of her head, pulled her close, and gave her a deep tongue kiss. When I pulled her away, she moaned deeply. “Fuck me, please,” she begged. “No.” I said with relish, thrusting into Gailfair’s soft tits instead. The rogue’s face flushed, and she twisted her flexible legs underneath her and bounced her pussy up and down against the black leather boot heels, moaning with frustration.

Then I turned back to Rúthiel. She held her face stiff like iron, trying to control displaying her feelings, but I could see her cheeks redden. I grabbed the back of her head by its stiff hair. Her face was pinking, her lips wet and open, and she was breathing deeply, but her eyes stared at me hard. I wondered whether she would bite my tongue off if I tried it, but then my lust overcame my caution, and I forced my tongue between her lips and teeth. She shuddered all over, shaking like a leaf in a mixture of lust and disgust all the while I was kissing her, I could even feel the vibration in the boob that she was holding while I fucked. She sighed with a deep relief when I broke off. Then I remembered her hinting to the cleric that she could dispel my charms, and slapped her face just to see her eyes flash again.

Then I returned my attention down to Gailfair, between my legs. “Lift head,” I ordered. She lifted it, and I ordered the elves to push her against the headboard, so her head was curled down, and her tits were pushed against her face. “You lick!” I ordered her and fucked Gailfair’s tits with long thrusts. At the extreme of my thrusts, Gailfair’s tongue would just lick the tip of my dick as it appeared at the top of her cleavage. “Push tits harder!” I said to the elves. I grabbed Rúthiel and Celegrian’s heads and pushed them together in front of me. “Each kiss other!” I ordered. They did so, and I thrust my tongue in between their probing tongues, while fucking Gailfair’s tits. One frantic thrust pushed my cock deep enough to push between the half-elf’s lips. That was more than I could take; I roared my pleasure, and blasted off across Gailfair’s breasts and face.

We sat back. The elves were still horny, but I was spent. I was also sticky.

I lifted off Gailfair’s chest, and gave my diminishing cock to Celegrian’s talented ministrations. “Lick off cum,” I ordered. She took to the command with increasing eagerness. I leaned back on the foot of the bed to get my wind back as she licked and sucked.

I noticed that higher on the bed Gailfair was also affected by my order, and did her best to lick the cum off her own tits, pulling them up, craning her head down, and stretching her tongue to the utmost. Her boobs were big enough that she could raise them to her mouth, but she couldn’t get to all of them. It wasn’t easy or comfortable. The half-elf’s huge nipples shrank and vanished into her areolae.

“Let me help you with that,” Rúthiel said, and Gailfair relaxed, propping herself against the head of the bed and sighing with relief. I watched the fighter’s short stiff hair and tattooed, scarred, and muscular form contrast to Gailfair’s soft lush curves, as the fighter licked all around each boob in turn, lifting them with her hands to get at every spot. Gailfair’s nipples began to harden, and her sighs of relief got deeper, when she noticed the bruises on Rúthiel’s breasts.

“Oh, you poor dear!", she exclaimed, touching the fighter’s breasts gently. “What happened to you?”

“The goblin happened,” Rúthiel said, bitterly, between licks. “I’ve had worse.”

“Oh, no. Hold on a moment. Let me heal you,” Gailfair said, and reached for her horn pendant. “Ehlanna, Mother of Mercy, cure these light wounds on Rúthiel.” The fighter leaned back, and let the cleric stroke her small breasts, and wherever her fingers went, the bruising vanished.

“Oh, that feels good,” Rúthiel said. “Don’t stop.” She grabbed for Gailfair’s fingers after she had done, and attempted to get her to continue the motion.

“No, dear, that’s not right. I’m finished here.” The cleric said.

Rúthiel looked disappointed. “I’m not.” She went back to licking and sucking Gailfair’s breasts.

She alternated between them, going in ever closing circles getting closer and closer to each nipple. Then just before reaching the centers with her tongue, Rúthiel went back to the outsides again, this time with her lips and teeth, nibbling and sucking.

“Hey,” Gailfair complained weakly. “You’re not cleaning any more. You’ve done that part already. Just lick off the nip...” She fluttered her hands at the fighter’s muscular shoulders.

“Mhmm?” Rúthiel murmured, and dove straight for a nipple. She fastened onto it like a stirge, sucking fiercely. Gailfair squealed and kicked her feet. “Aieee! Stop, stop, don’t, aahh!” Eventually her protests had an effect and Rúthiel let loose. Her lips were visibly wet with milk. “Sorry,” Rúthiel apologized. “I got carried away. You’re just so beautiful.” Both of them were breathing heavily.

“Stop that,” the cleric remonstrated. “You know I’m not into women. Ehlanna is clear, it’s a non-productive perversion. Finish with the other nipple and ... now what?” Rúthiel had taken her head into her hands as if to kiss her.

“Hold still,” Rúthiel said, “you have some cum left on your face.” Gailfair grimaced, but Rúthiel held her still, and licked, then sucked, the cleric’s neck, her chin, her cheeks, her nose, and finally her lips until they could be guaranteed to be completely clean of cum. She lingered over the lips, probing with her tongue, but they stayed firmly closed, then Gailfair pushed her away. Rúthiel looked frustrated.

“The inside of my mouth is clean, believe me,” Gailfair said reprovingly. “I think I will do my other nipple myself.” She pulled the tip of her left breast up to her mouth, sucked it firmly, then let it down. “All clean.” She moved to get up.

“Wait, there’s more,” Rúthiel said. “He fucked your pussy first. There must be some cum there. You won’t be able to lick yourself there.” She pushed Gailfair down again, and bent between her legs. The cleric leaned back and spread her legs with reluctance.

Rúthiel licked with relish, as before, starting at the outside and circling in. She licked the cleric’s inner thighs, and sucked the sparse hairs on her groin, then the outer lips, taking her time. “Come on, there can’t be that much cum there,” Gailfair complained. “Mmm. You can’t see, there’s plenty,” Rúthiel murmured. She spread the outer pussy lips with her hands, and pushed her tongue between every fold, and the cleric began to jerk and moan despite herself.

“Like it?", Rúthiel asked slyly. “Yes. No. Just get it over with,” Gailfair said, breathing hard.

“Here, you try it.” Rúthiel grabbed the cleric’s legs firmly, and pulled her forward, away from the headboard, so she was lying flat, then changed positions to straddle her so her own naked groin was over Gailfair’s face. “What?", Gailfair gasped. “No!”

“Have to, orders, remember?", Rúthiel explained. “The goblin fucked me before we came here. I couldn’t have wiped it all off, there must be some left. Just dried. You need to lick it all off. Orders!” She grinned, and dove back down to licking the cleric’s cunt.

Gailfair winced, then bent her head up and gave a tentative lick. “Good good, keep going,” Rúthiel said. “We’ll make you a girl-lover yet. Lick the inside too, deep, like this,” she said, and bent her own head down to give a thorough example, plunging her tongue between Gailfair’s inner lips, as Gailfair gasped and wriggled. “He came in me. You’ll need to lick all that out.”

“Came in you?” Gailfair repeated, when she had caught her breath.

“Gallons,” Rúthiel said. Then she grimaced with disgust. “I might be carrying a goblin bastard right now. Your fertility goddess would be happy with that, right? I wouldn’t. Lick as much of that out as you can, please.”

“No, Elves and goblins can’t reproduce,” Gailfair said. “No need to worry.” She bent her head up to Rúthiel’s pussy again, and licked hesitatingly, once, or twice. “Mhmm, yes, like that,” Rúthiel said. But Gailfair had stopped licking.

“But humans can,” Gailfair said, with growing excitement. “Humans can cross-breed with almost any creature. And I’m half-human. That must be Ehlanna’s plan! If I conceive a part Elf, half goblin baby, we could end the constant fighting between the races! That’s why this one puny goblin is able to charm three Elves so easily—he’s not doing it with merely his own powers! He has the Goddess on his side! It is the wisdom of Ehlanna.”

“You’re nuts. Keep licking, you were just getting it,” Rúthiel said. But Gailfair twisted and threw the much stronger but smaller woman off her.

“Goblin!", she called. “Come here. You have to have sex with me.”

“Not much chance of that,” said Celegrian.

She had finished licking my dick clean some time ago, then continued licking and sucking. I was exhausted from three orgasms over a short time, but between her expert skills, and watching Rúthiel and Gailfair, had finally gotten semi-hard between her lips. About when Rúthiel switched to licking Gailfair’s quim, Celegrian had flipped over on her back, spread her legs, and placed my cock at the entrance to her smooth pussy. “Finally... fuck me,” she had said. I wasn’t against the idea, and pushed. But my semi-soft cock wouldn’t enter the elf’s tight slot, no matter how she had stretched and I had shoved. I had quickly lost what hardness I had while trying.

So when Gailfair called to ask me to fuck her, Celegrian laughed wryly.

“This goblin isn’t going to be having sex with anyone for hours ... maybe days. We wrung him out.”

“He will with me,” Gailfair insisted. Celegrian was offended. “You think you can get him hard when I couldn’t? Big tits aren’t everything!”

I was too disappointed to say anything. I was in a black mood. What would my goblin ancestors think of me, with three charmed elf sluts forced, maybe even willing, to fuck, and giving out after only three times? I hoped the tribe never found out. There was even a fourth one, did this mean I wouldn’t be able to fuck her at all?

Gailfair wouldn’t give up. She addressed me directly. “Goblin, come here. You want to have sex with me, don’t you?” She sat in a seductive pose, one knee up, her pussy exposed, and her magnificent breasts swaying. I scowled, but reached forward to stroke a boob. “I thought so,” she said, and touched my soft cock. “But you will have to swear to sow your seed inside me this time. Not on my breasts, nor in my mouth, nor anywhere outside, nor in anyone else.”

I scowled harder. This charmed slut was making conditions to me? I could just order her...

She seemed to know what I was thinking. “You can order me to obey, but you haven’t charmed the Goddess. Only if you swear to come in me, will Her magic work.”

I didn’t like obeying some Elf goddess, but my ancestors complained in my head. I needed to live up to them.

“I promise,” I said, scowling. She held my cock in one hand, and her pendant in the other. “Ehlanna, so Your plan may be fulfilled, give this goblin Vigor!”

Suddenly I wasn’t tired any more. My cock swelled, harder than it had been when Celegrian danced on my crotch at the beginning of this magical night. All three women looked at it, Gailfair with contentment and pride, Rúthiel with tight lips, Celegrian with longing. Gailfair smiled and lay back, bending her knees and spreading her legs. I looked at Celegrian’s moist slit, which would easily open for me now, but a promise was a promise. I knelt between Gailfair’s knees, put my cock head at the entrance to that golden haired pussy, and pushed it in.

It went in easily, and deeply. The cleric sighed deeply, and I fucked her with increasing speed. She bounced underneath me on the bed, but didn’t voice either complaint or passion, merely raised her legs so I could penetrate even deeper, and draped them over my shoulders. Since she was half again my height, her knees went past my ears. Her legs quickly got heavy, and I ordered the elves to hold her legs for me. This spread her wide again, and I hilted myself with each stroke, grunting with contentment. My new erection could keep going for a long time. However, I soon felt it would have to.

I was fucking a gorgeous blonde half-elf, with huge tits, and two other completely or mostly naked elves I had just fucked were beside me. All were under my orders. Yet, I was missing something. I thought what it could be.

After the initial excitement of being in wet pussy again, the physical stimulation wasn’t great. Gailfair was bigger than either elf, and compared to Celegrian’s lean ass or Rúthiel’s muscular cunt, her pussy felt loose around my cock. But more than that, the physical and emotional feedback was not there. The cleric was lying back with a beatific smile, almost glowing. Her nipples were hard, and she was looking down at me, but peacefully, not moving, not reacting to my thrusts, her mind was elsewhere. Rúthiel reached a hand forward to cup and rub one breast, and Gailfair smiled at her, but didn’t react to her nipple being played with. I grabbed Gailfair’s ass cheeks with both hands and dug my claws in to get some reaction, but she didn’t change her expression.

My erection wasn’t going down, but this wasn’t doing it for me. I’d gladly fuck her tits again, but there was that promise. I kept fucking for a few more strokes, then knew what to do. “Put pillow here,” I said, slapping Gailfair’s ample hips. I pulled out of her cunt, my cock glistening, while the elves did as I ordered, rearranging the cleric so her ass was up higher. She lay back down with her legs bent up at the knees again, and waited. Rúthiel took the opportunity of having her hands free to stroke both her breasts now; the blonde still didn’t pay attention. I spread her thighs even wider and aimed my cock between Gailfair’s legs, but not at her open pussy, rather at the puckered asshole exposed below. In a single swift, savage thrust, I placed the head of my cock at her bottom hole, and drove it in.

That finally got a reaction from Gailfair. She cried out, and struggled to sit up, which almost dislodged my cock. If it wasn’t magically hard, it would probably have bent painfully. “No! You swore you’d plant your seed in my womb!” she cried.

“Lie still! Be quiet!” I said. She went limp, and fell back onto the bed. I drove into her ass again. This was tight enough, I could feel the sweet friction on all sides of my cock. I could come here.

“You swore,” she whispered with anguish. I enjoyed the misery on her face. She had lost her distracted peaceful communion with whatever.

“He’s just a liar,” Rúthiel said. “Don’t think about it. I’ll comfort you.” She returned her hand to Gailfair’s tit, moved her other hand down to the cleric’s now unoccupied pussy, and rubbed the top with her fingers. “All goblins are evil and liars. You couldn’t have expected him to keep his word.” She looked me straight in the eyes, with defiance.

I scowled at her, and thought about ripping her throat out. Evil I’d grant her, but Goblins were not liars. What were we, orcs? “I keep word!” I said. “I promise come inside her,” I said. “This inside.”

My arousal reminded me of something that would hurt the arrogant fighter more. “Cel, fuck Ruth in ass,” I said. The tattooed elf jerked all over, then made her face impassive. I was pleased. She looked back down to Gailfair, and concentrated on rubbing the blonde’s breasts and pussy while Celegrian was getting her straps ready. Though Gailfair was lying limp, her eyes moved wildly, and she occasionally whispered “No!", but Rúthiel decided to interpret that as being directed to my ass fucking, and kept stroking. The cleric’s ass was tight enough, and I had to concentrate not to come too early, I wanted to enjoy watching the arrogant elf being ass fucked beside me.

Finally the rogue was ready, with the scabbarded dagger strapped to her crotch. She came behind Rúthiel and said, “Spread them.” The fighter’s mouth tightened, but she obeyed, putting both hands behind her, and spreading her ass cheeks. “Don’t worry, I put lots of lubrication on,” Celegrian said. That didn’t seem to please Rúthiel any. The rogue held the shining scabbard to aim it, and pushed it into the fighter’s tight asshole. Then she changed her grip to put both hands on Rúthiel’s waist, and began to rock back and forth, fucking in and out.

Rúthiel squeezed her eyes tightly shut, and leaned forward supporting herself on the bed with outstretched arms, her body stiff. I was happy, just killing her would have been way too easy. I thought of one more humiliation. “You love this,” I told her. “Come when I come.” She jerked, and looked at me with hatred. I smiled.

I turned my attention back to Gailfair. I had been so engrossed watching the elves fuck, I had stopped fucking her. I resumed with vigor, then after a few thrusts looked back at Rúthiel’s tattooed form. She had started to move in response to the rogue, pushing her ass back to meet Celegrian’s thrusts, and was giving little gasps of pleasure. When she saw me looking, she forced herself to hold still, only her ass giving little quivers. Instead she put her hands back on Gailfair’s breasts and pussy, stroking her, pretending to pay no attention to being ass fucked herself. But she didn’t meet my eyes, and couldn’t stop the little gasps that she gave with each thrust by the rogue. Eventually she bent her head down to suckle the cleric’s breast, which also served to muffle her own cries.

I couldn’t take any more. I squeezed Gailfair’s ass cheek with one hand, slapped Celegrian’s taut ass with the other, driving her fully into Rúthiel’s asshole, and came in the cleric’s ass, roaring my pleasure. Rúthiel writhed and made a sound into Gailfair’s breast. Celegrian gave one last thrust, waited to see me pull out of Gailfair’s asshole, then carefully pulled her dildo out of Rúthiel’s. She looked disappointed.

I grinned. My dick was soft, but I could feel it could get hard again quickly. “Lick off cum,” I said, grabbing Celegrian’s head and pulling it to my cock.

“Not again,” Gailfair whispered, still motionless. “Orders, love,” Rúthiel said, and kissed her way down the cleric’s soft skin towards her groin. She licked her way down the blonde pussy, and lower, until she was inverted between the cleric’s legs sucking her ass. Gailfair moaned softly.

Celegrian sucked my cock eagerly, alternating with licking the crevices around the head, and down the shaft to the balls. I hardened in no time. She smiled up at me in anticipation. “Now ... me?” “Now you,” I agreed. Agile as a snake, she was instantly sitting back on the bed, her legs wide, spreading her pussy with one hand and aiming my cock into it with the other. She hadn’t released it while she was moving, as if afraid I would take it away. But not this time. I pushed my cock forward into her, and she gasped as the stiff cock head parted the tight, wet pussy with ease. So what if she had small tits; her nipples were hard, her pussy was hot, tight, and slick, and she wanted me. Big tits weren’t everything. I could feel her pussy pulsing around my cock, as her muscles squeezed, without crushing like Rúthiel overmuscled snatch, just rippling, stroking my cock inside her hot wetness.

“Mmmmm,” Celegrian purred with contentment. She leaned back, which brought her leaning against Rúthiel, braced herself, lifted her hips up under me, and began to move them in a swirling pattern in counterpoint to my thrusts, her cunt rubbing my cock in a different way at each undulation. She gave a little grunt at the extreme of each contact. I could see the fighter behind her, crouched over Gailfair, fingering the cleric’s pussy and ass, and licking her fingers as they came out. I appreciated the contrast: Celegrian long, pale, and lean, still dressed in tight leathers, though these were mostly hanging loose around her, rather than lining her body, as the straps were undone, her long braid, only lashed to her waist at her back now, swaying as she fucked; Rúthiel tautly muscled, completely naked but almost dressed in her scars and tattoos; and Gailfair, soft, pink, lush, and motionless, yielding to the fighter’s rough fingers. Each was beautiful in her own way, and all were completely in my power.

I stopped in mid-thrust, halfway in Celegrian. There was a fourth elf girl, wasn’t there? The short wizard who tried to charm me, I hadn’t fucked her yet. If I came now, I wasn’t sure I would be able to. I might not get hard again this night. Gailfair certainly wouldn’t use her goddess’s magic on me again. I needed to preserve myself. It would be hard to stop, but this casual fucking had to wait.

“Don’t stop!", Celegrian cried in frustration, “I’ll do anything!” She jerked her hips back and forth, attempting to restart the fucking motion. But I pushed my palm against her hairless groin, and pulled my still stiff cock out of her tightness with a wet sound. “No more. Get up. Done here.", I said. “Fourth one, Gúlniben. We go to her.”

Suddenly able to move, Gailfair gave a long loud sigh, and struggled up, pushing Rúthiel away. The tattooed elf wiped her wet mouth with her hands, then licked her hands. Gailfair wouldn’t look at her, just went to her wardrobe to put on a robe to replace her torn gown. Rúthiel jumped off the bed and went to her, touching her shoulder. “Gailfair, ...", she started.

“Ready,” Celegrian said grimly. She had refastened some straps, mostly around her breasts, and wiped her thighs. Her pussy was still open and enflamed. “Wait, I hear this,” I said.

Gailfair spun around, furious. “Don’t say it. You’re sorry, you didn’t mean it, you were just following orders. Don’t lie. Maybe the goblin’s orders gave you the excuse, but you have wanted to have sex with me since we’ve been adventuring together. Don’t you think I know when someone wants me? The goblin didn’t make you do what you did, you took advantage of an adventuring partner when I was helpless, to sate your perverted lust, not any enchantment’s orders!”

“That wasn’t what I wanted to say at all”, Rúthiel said. “You have been a great adventuring partner, you’ve saved my life, all our lives, countless times. But you’re also an amazingly beautiful woman, and I do want you as more than that. The goblin’s spell and commands may have turned me on, but I am not going to apologize for making love to you, only for not doing it sooner. Gailfair, you are a marvelous cleric, which I appreciate and respect, but you also have an incredible body. I loved making love to you, and I will gladly do it again when I get the chance, because I know you liked it too. Admit it! I felt you responding when I touched you. Whatever your goddess’s dogma says, you are a more than just her servant, you are a beautiful, sensuous woman with a body meant for love, and you need to listen to it to be who you are. I want you, and if there is one thing about this horror that I don’t regret is that I got to show you how much. When this is over, I hope you will let me be your lover of your own will.”

Gailfair expression had softened during this speech, and she was blushing by the end. “Oh, Rúthiel,” she said. “I’m so sorry. It can’t be. We are more than our bodies, and we do need to serve the gods will, and their greater wisdom. We are elves, not animals. Sex is the Goddess’s gift, the greatest mystery, and must be performed for the continuation of our race, we can’t pervert it for our fleshly wants. Or, as I know you don’t follow Ehlanna, at least I can’t. Yes, I admit I liked what you did to my body. Look, I’m turned on even now.” She opened the top of her robe to show her nipples, which were swollen rock hard, and large enough to be a match for her enormous breasts. Rúthiel reached out to touch them, but Gailfair brushed her hand away. “No, no, don’t. Yes, it felt good, especially then at the end, when you put your fingers inside my vagina. I need to be penetrated to be fulfilled, to feel the masculine principle to match my feminine, and feeling you inside me made me feel a way I’ve rarely felt with men. Maybe being charmed and unable to resist did make me enjoy it. A bit more, and I might have come despite myself. But, dear, we can’t. We must master our feelings...”

Rúthiel grinned lasciviously. She could feel that Celegrian and I were watching, but decided to ignore us. She pushed the buxom cleric back against the wardrobe, pulled her robe all the way open, and dove her head and hands to her pussy, licking and probing.

“No!", Gailfair screamed. “No, no, Rúth, don’t, stop!”

She pushed ineffectively at Rúthiel’s black spiky haired head. The fighter ignored her flailing, and knelt before her, licking the blonde’s clit, and pushing her fingers in her cunt, two, then three, pumping them in and out rapidly. Her other hand held the cleric’s ass to keep her from twisting away, except her longest, middle finger, which slipped into Gailfair’s still open asshole. “Aaah!” Gailfair screamed. She was incoherent now, jerking spasmodically. Droplets of milk flew from the tips of her bouncing breasts. She hammered her soft fists on the fighter’s head, pulled first one leg, then the other from the floor, until she was completely supported by the wardrobe and Rúthiel’s grip, and drummed with her bare heels on the fighter’s naked tattooed back. Rúthiel’s only reaction were the muscles of her supporting arm swelling, but she didn’t make a sound, and her arm didn’t even budge. She kept licking and sucking the blonde’s pussy bud, and thrusting her left hand into Gailfair’s cunt, going from three fingers to four, twisted into a cone. “Ahh, aie, yes, Rúth, no, aah!", Gailfair was crying out, pulling at the elf’s large pointed ears. Finally, Rúthiel sucked Gailfair’s clit completely into her mouth, bent her thumb between her fingers, and thrust her entire hand into her wet cunt, burying her hand to the wrist. The half-elf screamed “RUUU-THIII-ELLL!", stretching the sound out, then went limp.

Rúthiel carefully lowered the cleric to a seated position on the floor against the wardrobe and pulled her hand free with a wet pop. She arranged Gailfair’s robes around her again, and bent down to give her a long soft kiss on the mouth, until the blonde began to stir, then she got up and helped her to her feet. Only then she turned to us. “Ready,” she said.

We walked down the stone hallways toward’s the wizard’s tower, Celegrian leading. Rúthiel was continuing to hold Gailfair’s hands. I slapped her naked tattooed ass. “You not so bad,” I said, admiringly. She turned a look of hatred on me. “When this charm wears off,” she said, “I’ll kill you.”