The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dweomers & Domination: Three and a half Elves

Part 2 (of 4): Rúthiel

“Rúthiel’s room is down this corridor,” Celegrian whispered, “but you’ll need to be very quiet. She has very sharp hearing, and hates goblins.”

“She be asleep and snoring like hog,” I said.

“No, not Rúthiel... Maybe Gailfair, she’s half-human, but Rúthiel is full Elf. We don’t sleep, just trance, didn’t you know?”

I did, now that she reminded me, but didn’t want to admit that I had forgotten. “Sleep, trance, you’re dead to the world.” I said. “No... " she said, but I cut her off.

“Want to be quiet, talk less,” I said. “Just watch your boots. Lead way.”

But it was an effort walking as softly as her. Even though my feet were bare, and hers were shod, I had to be careful not to click my claws on the floor tiles at the carpet edges.

The end of the hallway had no door, just a thick fur hanging. Celegrian lifted it silently, and I crept through.

Rúthiel’s chamber was sparse compared to the library. Most was a wide empty area of bare stone. Weapons hung on the walls, mirrors, and a few chairs stood in corners, but the floor was bare except for some large animal pelts. Especially conspicuous by its absence: the bed. How could this be the elf chief’s bedroom?

But there she was, sitting cross legged on a pelt on a slightly raised platform, with her eyes closed, breathing evenly, and she made no reaction to our entrance. So this was trance.

I stood and observed her from across the room. She had rough cropped very short black hair, that stood up as if it was worked with grease, leaving her pointed ears completely uncovered. She had removed her armor, and wore only furs—as moccasins on her feet, in a cloak over her back, and in bands across her hips and chest—leaving her stomach, thighs, arms and shoulders bare. The bare skin of her arms legs and body was covered with multicolored tattoos in some kind of design. But there would be time to examine her later, after I spelled her.

“K@@ namaa l@@ k... chkkhh...” I said. As soon as the first syllable left my mouth, Rúthiel had sprung from her cross legged stance, and towards me. Before I could finish, her hand was closing off my windpipe.

“Goblin!” she snarled. “Got away from Gúlniben? I knew I shouldn’t have relied on her tricks!” I clawed at her arm, and she punched me in the gut with her free hand, then raised me in the air by the throat and pinned me against a wall with my feet flailing.

“Were you trying magic on me?” Rúthiel demanded. I couldn’t have responded if I wanted to, my air was gone, she kept closing my throat, and the room was going dark. Then Celegrian appeared silently behind her, and hit her on the back of the head with a sap, one of the leather toys from her bandoliers. Rúthiel sagged to the floor, releasing me, and I gasped for sweet air.

As I recovered, Rúthiel also came to, but Celegrian crouched by her, with the sap ready.

“K@@ namaa l@@ k*jeram@@.” I said, and Rúthiel stopped moving and stiffened. I watched to see if she would relax and smile at me as Celegrian had, but Rúthiel remained stiff.

I looked at Celegrian, questioningly. “Maybe it won’t work ... she really hates goblins,” Celegrian said.

I reached out and touched Rúthiel’s face with one claw. She didn’t move. I grabbed her chin and pulled it. She still didn’t react, just was stiff, all her muscles tense, her eyes staring into mine unblinkingly, furiously. I pulled her partly up by her chin, and when I released her, she stayed that way, in a seated position. My neck still hurt. I wanted to hurt her as she had hurt me.

I unclasped the brooch of her cloak and threw it off her shoulders. They were broad and muscled, their pale skin was covered with red and green patterns, tattoos of shapes chasing each other. She still didn’t move or say a sound as I ripped off the fur band that covered her breasts. Her breasts were small for her wide shoulders and muscled body. Were all Elves small chested?

“Celie, show me your tits.”

Celegrian started to unbuckle her top, but with the bandoliers of items it would take her a while. Not that I could object, without that sap, I’d have been meat. I grabbed Rúthiel’s tits in my hands, and squeezed. That brought the first sound from her, a gasp, quickly cut off. Her breasts were soft, unlike the rest of her. I looked into her eyes, and squeezed harder. Her jaw set, but she didn’t make another sound. “Ready,” Celegrian said. She had opened her top and her breasts were on show. I released Rúthiel’s; red finger marks showed on the pale skin around the tattoos. That would bruise.

“Here they are ... but please don’t squeeze me like that,” Celegrian said, plaintively. I compared, holding Celegrian’s tits more gently. They were even softer, but still small. Maybe they only seemed larger since Celegrian’s body was smaller. I rolled them around on her chest, and she sighed softly. My cock was getting hard. But I wanted to make Rúthiel react somehow.

I released Celegrian’s breasts, and went back to Rúthiel. I slipped a claw inside her fur loincloth, and slit it open, then on the other side, and pulled it off. Her hips were as hard as her shoulders. I forced my fingers between her legs and tried to spread them open, without result.

“Maybe if you command?” Celegrian suggested.

“Spread your legs, bitch,” I ordered. Rúthiel opened her legs. To her side, I saw Celegrian spread her thighs even wider open, but where Celegrian’s pussy opened with them, Rúthiel’s remained tightly closed.

“Open that, too,” I said, and slapped Rúthiel’s snatch. But it remained closed and dry. I put my now hard cock against it, and pushed. Nothing happened; I could have been trying to force my way into wood. I looked up into Rúthiel’s eyes, and saw something almost like triumph.

“She really hates goblins, and you hurt her squeezing her like that ... you need to get her horny,” Celegrian said.

“Get horny?” I asked.

“Mmm,” Celegrian said. Her nipples stiffened and some moisture appeared on her open cunt. But I was interested in Rúthiel. Her nipples were still flat.

“Get horny!", I commanded. Rúthiel’s nipples began to harden. “Get very horny!”

A sleek black strapped leg interposed between us. “Forget her,” Celegrian said. “Do me. You still haven’t fucked me properly.”

She pushed me back into the furs and poised her pussy over the head of my stiff cock. She felt wet and hot, and I forgot about Rúthiel as Celegrian eased herself down over my cock, all the way to the hilt. “Ahhh,” she sighed in contentment.

But then there was a guttural snarl from behind her. Rúthiel grabbed the straps of the rogue’s costume and lifted her up like a rag doll. Celegrian gasped as she slid off my cock, flew across the room and bounced off a wall.

“I. Fuck. You. Goblin!” Rúthiel choked the words out one at a time, as if they pained her, but her actions were resolute. She pushed me down, spread my legs open with her shins, grabbed my cock with her fingers, and impaled herself on it, roaring. Then she began to bounce up and down, thrusting me into the furs. Her cunt was tighter than Celegrian’s ass, and muscled like an ogre’s grip. Her abdomen rippled as she squeezed her pussy around my cock. I grabbed her ass and squeezed, but it was hard as marble. I reached for her breasts, but Rúthiel caught my wrists and pushed them down to the furs as she continued to thrust.

The sensation was incredible. I was ready to cum, but found that I couldn’t; her pussy muscles were squeezing my cock hard enough that it simply couldn’t explode. Neither could it get soft.

I began to feel like I was a prisoner in chains again. I wriggled, but Rúthiel held me down and grinned evilly. I tried to command her to get off, but as soon as I opened my mouth, she bent forward and kissed me, pushing her mouth down on mine hard enough that I couldn’t get a word out. I understood: she had resolved her emotions, her hatred of goblins and her lust from the enchantment command, and was going to fuck me to death!

I felt like I was in a continuous orgasm, and my heart was starting to hurt. I bit her lips with my fangs, but she kept kissing down hard, squeezing with her cunt, and pumping her hips.

Then I saw Celegrian coming up behind her. She was flushed red from her face all the way down her naked tits, their nipples harder than I had ever seen them. Her leathers were mostly still in disarray, but she had strapped one of her black scabbarded daggers to her crotch so that it jutted forward obscenely, and glistened. She got behind Rúthiel’s ass, and in one move spread her buttocks apart and pushed the scabbard against the stronger elf’s anus, lunging forward as hard as she could. Rúthiel jerked her head up and cried out “Aaah!” in surprise, but quickly dived her mouth back down to cover my lips before I could command anything. Rúthiel released my hands and reached behind her to push ineffectively at the intruder in her ass, but this time I grabbed her wrists, and held on for dear life.

Celegrian twisted one hand in Rúthiel’s hair, and gripped her ass with the other, as she continued to thrust in and out, panting withe the exertion. “I’ve wanted this ... for so long,” she said, “stick something ... up your ... tight ass. Angry Ruthie ... ordering everyone ... around. See how you like ... getting fucked ... for a change!” My cock could feel the steel clad in seamed leather pounding Rúthiel’s ass through her perineum, going deeper and deeper with each thrust, despite the elf’s squirming. With her last triumphant exclamation, Celegrian bottomed out, her groin hilt deep against Rúthiel’s muscular buttocks.

“Eaaahh—no!” Rúthiel yelled. She reared back, finally getting the leverage to break my grip on her wrists, and twisted to grab Celegrian at the hip and shoulder. However that finally made my mouth free. I gasped in air, and commanded the first thing I could think of: “Cum!”

Rúthiel and Celegrian both cried out and shook. Rúthiel’s cunt contracted even harder than it had before, then spasmed, spraying liquid over me, and finally releasing my aching cock to explode semen inside her. The elves collapsed on me in a spent heap.

Celegrian and I recovered first, and she helped me slither out from under Rúthiel.

“Lick me off,” I commanded, and she knelt to obey, rolling my spent cock around her mouth wth her tongue. Rúthiel came to, groaning, as Celegrian was finishing up—it took her a lot of licking, Rúthiel’s juices had covered my groin from navel to thighs.

“Ruthie obey?” I asked as the bleary wildcat was sitting up. Her eyes flashed, but she nodded. “Yes.”

“Then stand on head!” I said. The fighter tried, but lost her balance and fell. Celegrian was watching with bright eyes. “Push-ups,” she whispered in my ear. “Fifty ... a hundred push-ups! But just her!”

“Rúthiel hundred push-ups!” I ordered, and watched her flatten on the ground then go up and down in perfect form, using only one hand. Sweat glistened on her muscles, tight and rounded from shoulders to heels, and she went the full range of motion, flinching at times when her bruised tits hit the stone floor too hard. Celegrian, still kneeling sucked my cock into her mouth again, then popped it out and licked the head while jacking it off with one long hand. She unbuckled the dagger from her groin with the other. “You know ... I still haven’t been fucked properly,” she purred between licks. She was a skilled cocksucker; my dick was stiffening again. I looked at her and rubbed her nipples between thumb and forefinger. She smiled lasciviously.

“No, your tits too small,” I said, relishing her disappointment. Rúthiel sniffed in derision. “Your tits too small too,” I said. “All elf tits too small.”

“Gailfair,” said Rúthiel, at the top of a press. “Yes...” said Celegrian, hesitantly. “For big tits, you want Gail. She’s half-human, she’s very buxom.”

“Then take me to her,” I said.