The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cyn ‘s Whisper

Chapter Two

“We can talk now Natasha...” Cyn looked up from the sleeping man in front of her

“Wow you are incredible... he’s totally gone.”

“Not totally... and he’s not the man I was called in for... this guys strong willed... even now he’s fighting the Mono Titillate drug I put in his drink... do you two have any idea how strong a relaxant that is... you said on the phone the guy was an overweight week willed older man... this ones anything but... what’s the scoop?” Sin looked a little upset at the two ladies.

“Well we ran into some complications on our original plan” Natasha looked over at the red head beside her. “The one you were supposed to take control of ... well he...”

“He died on us...” the red head interrupted. “We didn’t mean to kill him... Natasha and I were... well, we were just getting him relaxed and comfortable for your arrival...” She looked over at Natasha for help.

“How were we to know that fat bastard of a mayor had a heart condition...”

“You two killed him! Oh great just great... listen I flew in for this job as a overnighter... no complications... this guy here needs more time.” She looked down at Neil and frowned as he moved a little, she went to her bag and pulled out a portable CD player. Reaching out for Neil’s shoulder she gently touched it.

“Neil you can hear me now.” Neil nodded his head. “Good... very good Neil... now listen to my voice as I take you deeper...” she slipped the headphones over his ears. “Listen and go deeper...” she pressed the play button as Neil feebly mumbled deeper.

“What’s that?” Natasha frowned

“It’s a compact disk I made to induce a person deeper... this Neil guy has to go deeper or he’ll remember everything... his will power is strong... and he’ll need to be supervised to carry out your plan... and I’m gone tomorrow morning...”

“Come on Cyn... we need you here or the whole operation in this place could shutdown. Besides you owe me for the last time my girls got you out of Washington.” Natasha was pulling a whopper out with that old story, not something a woman in her position was used to, but her entire business rested on this, if it didn’t work she’d be shutdown.

“Damn it Natasha... I don’t need this kind of bullshit... I’d have to be with this guy twenty four hours a day to induce him properly... he’s strong...” She looked down at the mesmerized man. “Handsome ... but strong willed... if I do it it’ll cost you triple the original offer... and I’ll need two willing girls to help me out... I know with the prostitution ring you have... you can pull in two girls from out of State... I want them sexy, but conservative looking...”

“You got it... it won’t be a problem...”

Neil arrived at the office early for a Friday morning, as he pulled his T-Bird into the front of the town hall he noticed the police were surrounding the building. The lights flashed on the ambulance s well casting a harsh light on the early morning. He walked up to his old friend Chief Howard Lewis.

“What’s a stir Chief?”

“Bad new Neil. We just got here. Tried to call you, but there’s been no answer at your place. I guessed you’d already left for work. It’s the mayor...”

“Oh shit...”

“You knew his heart was bad... looks like he died peacefully... big smile on his face at any rate. I don’t know what to say Neil...” The stretcher passed the two men as they talked.

“Nothing to say Chief... it was bound to happen someday... we should make the funeral arrangements right away, and his wife?”

“Already taken care of... you have enough on your plate closing down Natasha’s... imagine they’ll hold the funeral on Sunday.”

“Natasha’s that’s right... that case goes to court this afternoon... perhaps we should postpone...”

“Now Neil... the mayor would have wanted it to go thru... he’s wanted that place shutdown for over two years now...”

“Guess your right Chief... but I’ll need some help with it.” Neil thought about that, he shook his head. He’d never needed help before. Why was he suddenly thinking of calling in someone new? He headed for his office. Barbara was there as usual looking lovely, but sad.”

“Neil it’s terrible.” she ran to him and gave him a hug

“I know Barb... but it was bound to happen...” he patted her on the back. “We have to keep going... listen I’m expecting a Ms. Cynthia Day here today with her two associates... show them straight in when they arrive...” He let her go “Keep your chin up.”

“Yes sir.” she stifled a tear “I’ll show them in right away.”

Neil walked into his office, hung his jacket and started to think. Who the hell was this Cynthia Day? Something wasn’t right here. He didn’t know a Cynthia Day. He rubbed his temples. Something was nagging at the back of his mind, something not right. His concentration was broken by the sound of the door opening.

“Neil? Are you all right?” It was Barb with the morning coffee and paper.

“Yes fine... fine...” he thought for a minute “No I’m not fine... there’s something wrong here... I can’t put my finger on it ...but...” Barb was looking on with concern, the knock on the door startled both of them

“Neil? Neil Connor? Cynthia Day...” the tall blonde woman brushed past Barbara who was careful not to spill the coffee. “You called for me yesterday about the Natasha Keeting’s case” she turned in mid stride and took the coffee and paper out of Barb’s hands.

“I called you?” he looked at the stunning women wearing a conservative black dress before him as she handed him his coffee and paper, he inhaled her fragrant perfume as his gaze was held by her emerald green eyes.

“Well yes sir you did... and these are my associates Rachel...” a brunet walked in, her hair was pulled up into a bun, and her high heals brought her well above Barbara. “And Olivia.” the red head entered behind the other lady.

“Should I bring more coffee?” Barb looked a little annoyed at there entrance.

“No ... no that will be fine Miss...” Cynthia continued to look into Neil’s eyes as she spoke.

“It’s Ms., Ms Barbara Steele... I’m Mr. Connor’s assistant...”

“Well we won’t be needing your assistance for the time being Ms. Steele...” the redhead moved in front of her talking softly. “Thank you for your time... we’ll take care of things from here on...” she shooed Barbara away like the secretary was an annoying bug.

“Will that be all Mr. Connor?” Barb stretched to see past the red head

“Yes ... yes Barb leave us...” As the door closed behind Barb she went back to her desk, damn pushy city lawyers, was all she thought to herself, but Neil seemed strange.

“Relax Neil...you look so tense....” Cynthia quickly started to speak softly to Neil.

“Who are you... I don’t remember calling you in on this case...” he felt his head growing lighter as her green eyes seemed to sparkle in the morning light.

“Tits ass and legs...” was all she said in response. She smiled at him as his facial expression went slack and blank. “That’s right Neil... relax and go deeper...” it had taken Cyn a better part of yesterday night to get the trigger words to work on him. Right now she was glad it had. “Now Neil you are going to remember what I tell you... and you will obey...” Cyn frowned as she saw the resistance in his face. She motioned for Olivia to come forward. “Olivia he needs more relaxation.” With that the redhead dropped slowly to her knees and unfastened Neil’s pants. “When you obey you will receive pleasure...” Neil’s eyes fluttered as Olivia sucked on his rock hard cock “... obedience is pleasure...”

“Obedience...pleasure..” Neil muttered

“My voice is pleasure... my tits are pleasure... my ass is pleasure ... my legs are... pleasure... Tits... Ass.. And... Legs...obey the pleasure... tits... Ass… and... Legs...obey... tits... ass.. and... legs...obey...” she whispered the mantra in his ear as Olivia continued to work his shaft, licking it and sucking. Rachel moved a little watching the two women at work, she shifted in the uncomfortable suit she was wearing, rubbing her legs together. “tits... ass.. and... legs...obey”

“tits... ass.. and... legs...obey” Neil said softly as he started to cum. The redhead between his legs swallowed it all with expertise.

“We are to be obeyed in all things.... remember you will feel pleasure when you obey.... obedience is pleasure Neil... only obeying one of the three of us will bring you such pleasure Neil... Very good... now who are we?”

“You are the Cynthia, Olivia and Rachel, you have been called in to assist me on a difficult case. The Natasha Keeting’s case...” he lay back in his chair totally relaxed as another wave of pleasure ran thru his body.

“Very good Neil... it feels so good to obey us... I am you Mistress you are my slave... obedience is pleasure... when your Mistress is happy you feel pleasure...”

“Yes so good to obey my Mistress...” Neil muttered helplessly as another wave of pleasure washed over him.

“Now Neil you said last night that there was evidence against Natasha Keeting... you know what would make me feel so happy right now... It would feel so good to get that evidence and give it to me... after all we are helping you.”

Neil reached for the intercom “Barbara please bring in the evidence for the Natasha Keeting case so we can review it before the trial” He released the intercom button as another wave of pleasure ran over him.

“Yes Sir, right away” was the secretary’s only annoyed comment

“Cyn the secretary may be a problem” Olivia said as she refastened Neil’s pants and stood up “...we can’t afford to have her know too much.”

“You’re not being paid to think darling so don’t worry about it... when we’re done with that petite secretary she’ll want to work for Natasha Keeting, We’ll turn her into a slutty little nymphomaniac that will only have one thing on her mind... sex...” Cyn smiled over at Rachel “...and I’ll have her do you first.”

In a few minutes there was a small knock on the door as Barbara turned the handle and entered, the three women were all standing looking at her. Neil was turned toward the wall listening to what looked like a CD player. She went to say something and was silenced by the blonde woman, Cynthia Day.

“Hush.” she raised a finger to her lips. “Don’t disturb him right now Barbara dear... he’s listening to a special presentation... just give those files to Rachel to go thru...” Barb handed the files to the Brunet, and as she was doing so she noticed that the red head was nowhere to be seen.

“There were three of you a moment ago...” Barb looked about confused

“Oh... Olivia... she’s occupied at the moment... come here, Ms. Steele is it?”

“Barb will be all right Ma’am.” Barb felt somewhat small compared to Cynthia Day as she walked over to her. “I didn’t see Olivia leave?” her head turned a little , she heard a strange sound by Neil’s desk, but just as it started to turn Cynthia’s fingers brought her chin around so the two women face each other.

“Now Barb...” Cyn looked down into the petite blondes deep blue eyes “...I need your help in something...”

“Yes...” Barb blinked, finding Cynthia’s eyes seemed to give off a kind of glow they were so bright.

“I am a very good judge of character Barb...” Cyn’s voice was low and sexy, her fingers now traced down Barbs chin, along her neck. “...I can tell a week willed submissive little slut from a stronger willed person...”

“What?” Had this woman just called her a slut, why was she standing here being insulted? Why couldn’t she look away from those green eyes?

“You heard me you little cunt licking slut... I can tell by the way your eyes are looking into mine that inside you want to be a little slut...” Cyn ‘s fingers now gently stroked Barb’s breasts.

“No! I’m not a slut....” What was going on? Why was she feeling so aroused?

“Yes you are Barbie... your Barbie the little slut... look deeply into my eyes and you’ll find yourself there... look deeply Barbie and you will become what you long to be...” Cyn smiled as she watched her new slaves face going slack, there was little resistance from Neil’s secretary. “You want to lick and suck little Barbie Slut...”

“Lick and suck..” What was she saying? a part of barb was shuttering. What was this woman doing to her? “No! I’m...”

“A little Barbie Slut... say it... look deeper into my eyes and say it...” Cyn motioned for Rachel to come forward.

“No! I’m...” tears formed in the corners of Barbs eyes as she tried to fight it. “No! I’m...”

“...A little Barbie Slut...” Cyn motioned for Rachel to go between Barbs legs. She could see the wet spot forming there. As Rachel’s fingers dipped below the secretaries skirt, and parted the panties to one side she heard a gentle sigh of ecstacy from the girl.

“Ooh god! I’m ... I’m...”

“...A little Barbie Slut... you want to suck and fuck... you want to be my new play toy ... say it… Little Barbie Slut...and you will orgasm” Cyn watched as Barbs eyes fluttered, she was hers and she knew it.

“No! No!!! I’m...” Rachel moved her tongue over Barb’s cunt “...Oh.... I’m... I am ...a little Barbie Slut... " Barbie felt the most intense orgasm wash over her. Cyn smiled as her new toy collapsed in ecstasy at her feet

“You see Barbie... it’s good to please your Mistress.”

Neil checked his attire in the washroom mirror, his suit was perfect, but the tie had to be straightened. Everything had gone perfectly in court today, he stood up and announced there was no evidence to convict Natasha Keeting, it seems the mayor had taken the evidence out before his heart failure. There was the mater of a counter-suit against the town by Natasha Keeting for $250,000.00 for the degradation of her good name.

Somewhere in the far reaches of his mind Neil thought there was something missing from the story, but it didn’t matter, he couldn’t wait to get back to his office. It was so much better to just stay in his office and take care of the lovely assistants he now had. Barbie had turned into one hell of a good cocksucker, and Cyn, well Cyn was the most magnificent woman he’d ever met. He left the washroom whistling a happy tune. His life was so simple now. Cyn’s assistant Olivia was waiting for him outside the door.

“Come along now Neil darling, we don’t want to keep Cyn waiting....” Olivia bent forward and gave his cheek a soft kiss. “After all she has a surprise for you for pleasing her.” A wave of pleasure rushed thru him at Olivia’s mention that Cyn was pleased with him. She smiled knowing the effect she now had on him.

* * *

“So you’re free to do business in this town for the rest of your days...” Cyn smiled at Natasha from the new mayors chair “you’ll be getting money from the counter-suit... and when I finish with the mayor today he’ll worship you as a goddess... he’ll be your loyal and obedient slave...”

“You do great work Cynthia Day...” Natasha relaxed in the plush seating as Barbie small hands massaged her feet “...it’s a shame you have to go so soon.”

“You know I never stay in one location for too long... besides I’ve another contract to fill and it’s two days past filling it.” Cyn reached into her bag and pulled out two CD cases “...now remember the white CD must be listened to in the morning... and the black at night. They’re custom made for Neil alone and as long as he continues you’ll need no drugs or stimulus... unless it’s for your own pleasure, but keep it low key...” She handed the CD’s to Natasha

“I know... no public displays, no humiliation, from nine to five he’s the mayor... after that he’s my boy toy...” Natasha smiled, her fingers caressing the new power she had in the Mayors Office. She reached down and brought up the briefcase. " This is for you my dear... it’s a little more than the half million we’d agreed on... but I thought you deserved the bonus...”

“Do let him get some sleep...” Olivia said as the door opened and she walked in with Neil tagging close behind her “... you forgot that Natasha.”

“Yes that’s right don’t ware him out too much...” Cyn smiled and took the money “...by the way I’ve decided to take the little slut Barbie with me... I’ve grown found of her...”

Natasha frowned " Damn I was getting used to her myself... she has such a love for sex...”

“I know...” Cyn smiled “...but she’s useless as a secretary for the dignified mayor here...” She stood up “...now leave us the mayor and I have to talk... Barbie you stay” The room was quickly cleared and Cyn sat Neil down in his chair. “Tits ass and legs...” she whispered the trigger into his ear and Neil’s face went slack, his eyes vacant. “I do hate to leave you like this Neil... you seemed like such a strong man... but now you’re so weak... you will now be Natasha’s slave... Barbie go between Neil’s legs and give him a going away present.” Barbie licked her lips. She quickly knelt down between her ex-employers legs and pulled his pants down. " Now Neil whenever you hear Natasha say tits ass and legs... you will obey her....”

“Tits ass and legs...” Neil spoke softly feeling Barbie’s expert lips stroke up and down on his erection.

“And as her slave the only time you’ll feel pleasure is when she is pleased...” Cyn smiled watching Barbie’s blonde head moving up and down on Neil’s shaft, her tight firm ass wiggling in the air with pleasure. “You’ll have to have a new secretary. Natasha will send you one...”

“...New secretary...” Neil said in a dreamy voice.

“Oh you are such a good boy Neil...’ with her words his body tensed, the orgasm washed over him as Barbie swallowed every drop “...you’ll make a fine slave boy...” Cyn smiled at her work being complete and took Barbie by the hand “...come along Barbie our work here is done...”

The Ever Loving End!