The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A female robot walks slowly into the all white room you are standing in. How you arrived here and why is secondary to the fact that standing before you is a silver woman with glowing blue eyes.

“Hello my little pervert.” She says as her chrome plated lips form a smile. “ I am here with the usual disclaimer: If you don’t like hypnosis stories with some sexuality, or are not old enough, or you actually take this stuff seriously. Hey don’t read anymore! For everyone else, enjoy.” She moves closer with smooth steps as she speaks.

“The little pervert that wrote this dribble did so a long time ago, so you may remember reading it way, way back than. He did have the decency to review his earlier short comings (All men have those) and has rewritten or added new sections.” She stops about a foot from where you are standing. “If you have constructive criticism, please write the perverted author know only as Graphic Paul at his new yahoo address . If you are just going to flame him or bitch, don’t send anything.” Her eyes glow brighter as she leans in closer to you. “Now read on and feel the need to send him you feed back.” The world grows black as you are lost in her hypnotic eyes.

Cyn’s Whisper

By GRAPHIC PAUL

Prolog

Night has the ability to make everything more peaceful than it appears during the daylight hours. Shapes become smooth as the moonlight takes away any flaws. This is not the case for the sleek black female figure moving along the rooftop of the Russian military testing facility like a cats shadow. Whether it is under the harsh afternoon sun or the moon it would appear that she has no flaws, as every footstep that the shadow makes is perfect and silent. She moves quickly toward her preplanned escape rout devoid of a sound, her speed escalating as she crosses the long level expanse toward the edge of the roof.

As her toes make contact with the crumbling roofs edge they curl slightly, her legs instinctively bend and she springs into the cool spring air like a bird. There is a sight rustling in the trees that have over grown the electric fence. She clings to branch after branch using each to descend until there are no more. There is a delicate expelling of breath as she falls the remaining ten feet to the soft wet grass, but it is not loud enough to alert the guards at the front gate.

Deeper into the woods she slows to a fixed walk as her fingers reach up to eliminate the black mask she was wearing. Long flowing blonde hair cascades over her shoulder as she shakes it loose from the prison it was in. With each step she takes the remains of the shadowed figures black camouflage follows. As the shadowy woman emerges from the woods, there is no sign of woman that was. She is now dressed in conservative Russian attire swinging a black kit bag over her shoulder.

As she walks along the sidewalk a pair of bright headlights appear behind her, but the woman pays them little notice. The large old black car slowly comes along beside the pedestrian and slows to her pace. A black tinted window opens and both the woman and the car stop.

“You have something for me Ms. Jade?” a female voice says from the darkness of the back seat. A slender woman’s hand reaches out from the darkness.

Venus Jade pauses for a moment as she tries to remember what it was she had for this lady, than she smiles feeling the weight of the kit bag on her left shoulder. She passes it to the reaching hand and feels a relief at not having to carry it anymore.

“I knew you would be perfect for this little job Ms. Venus Jade.” The woman in the back of the car says. “Now I want you to continue walking until you arrive at your car. You will than drive to a quiet pace and go into a deep sleep forgetting all that has transpired since I approached you at the Russian councilor’s party. When you awaken you will be refreshed and ready to go about your little spy business.

New York Airport

Cynthia Roman smiled to herself as she walked with confidence and purpose thru the busy New York airport. It had been a long flight from Prague and she was happy to be on American soil again. As she walked she opened her purse and took out a key. Deep inside she hoped the airport locker was empty, but she knew it wouldn’t be. She slipped the black kit bag down from her shoulder and opened locker 666. Inside there was a thick envelope and a silver compact disk. She reached in and opened the envelope first and took a quick calculation of how many small bars of gold were in it.

Gold was always the best form of payment for work that she did. She raised the kit bag to the locker and opened it. The gold was quickly emptied from the envelope into the bag, and the strange device was than placed into the locker. Cynthia than took the CD carefully in her hands and placed it in the player she had. As she locked he locker, she heard the player whirl to life.

“Hello Cyn.” The man’s voice said from her earpieces as she slung the heavy kit bag back over her shoulder. “My sources tell me the Russians no longer have the LIDA device, unfortunately they also report that the package is now obsolete.” Cynthia sighed feeling the squandering of American intelligence misinformation once more. “On a brighter note we won’t be sending you as far for your next assignment. This should be a cakewalk for you. Natasha Keeting has called in a personal favor with the agency. As you are well aware we’ve used her discrete services for a number of years. Seems she has a problem with a certain mayor in one of the towns she has operations set up in.” She smiled hearing the next assignment was a favor for an old friend in trouble. “Her take on this is that the Mayor is overweight with a low will power. Should be an easy in and out for you. She’ll arrange payment.”

Chapter One

The darkness was speeding by at a hundred and twenty kilometers per hour, Neil rubbed his eyes to get the sleep out. For him it had been a long day, the drive home was equally long. The radio was playing some new song by one of those garage band wan-a-bees. He flicked it off. It had been a hard days work at the town hall, the mayor was shutting down a prostitution operation that had popped up on the east side, and while he was relaxing his fat ass at home, Neil was putting the final touches on the case.

This was stupid, Neil thought to himself, I really have to get control of my life again, I mean the job is great and I love what I’m doing, but it just keeps getting harder and harder to stay on top of it all. He looked over at the clock on the T-Bird’s dash. Eleven thirty five at night, and I’ve got to be back in at nine tomorrow morning, there never seems to be enough hours in the day to do everything.

Ahead in the distance red lights flashed on and off, they grew in the pitch darkness of the quiet country road as the car came up on them. Neil slowed down as he approached the small foreign car. The owner was looking under the hood. As the passenger window rolled down Neil could hear the gravel crackle under his tires.

“Got some car problems?” Neil yelled over at the darkened figure.

“Yes.... yes I do...” a female voice responded, the flashlight she was using to inspect the car came around in his direction and blinded him momentarily. “You’re the first car to go by here”

“You won’t find many people traveling this road at night miss, I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t working late” Neil shaded his eyes from the light.

“Then it’s fortunate that you came along.” The woman’s voice was calm and low. The flashlight lowered and Neil could barely see her as she approached the car.

“Well the closest garage is back in town, and that’s about twenty five minutes back.” Neil had no intention of giving this lady a ride back to town.

“Oh my... there’s nothing else around...” the woman leaned into the window and Neil could see her for the first time. The woman was a very attractive, twenty maybe thirty year old. Long thick blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and her ruby red lips were formed into a glossy pout. “What am I going to do?”

“Well...” Neil thought for a moment, he found himself looking into her green eyes, she looked so helpless and out of place in the country “... guess I could give you a ride to my place and let you use the phone. I live about five minutes from here.”

“Oh thank you...” She said as a big smile formed on those beautiful lips. Give me a seconds to gather some things and lock the car up”

She was gone in the blink of an eye, than in minutes was back at the door with two small carry on bags. She threw them in the back of seat of the car. “Thanks again sir... I don’t know what I’d have done if you hadn’t come along... my names Cynthia... Cynthia Day...” She smiled over at him as she shut the door, her perfume filled the car leaving Neil’s tired head a little dizzy.

“Neil ... Neil Connor’s. Pleased to meat you Cynthia...” he nodded “it’s not often I see a young lady in distress out here in the boonies”

She closed her eyes and let her head fall back on the cushioned seat “You can call me Cyn if you like... my friends all do... I don’t know where I am... I was just driving till I found... well I guess till I found you” she smiled over at him.

“I doubt you’ll get a mechanic at this hour of the night Cyn... they close around midnight... where did you say you were from...” He looked over at the woman next to him, her eyes closed head back, her long smooth white neck curving into the red silky top.

“I didn’t ... " she said and turned her head to look over at him with a confident smile “...you getting back from work?”

“Yes ... it’s kind of been a long day.” Neil noticed she had a way of avoiding questions that a true politician could admire. Neil pulled the car back out onto the road.

“You work in town?” she was staring at him, without taking his eyes off the road Neil could feel her green eyes looking at him, accessing him.

“I work at the mayors office.”

“Politics.... you don’t look like the type to work under someone... you look more like a take charge kind of guy.” Her voice took on that softness again, kind of sexy.

“No not me... I’m happy where I am right now... keeps me busy and out of trouble.”

“No. No I don’t think so...” she was moving closer in the seat. “I think you look tired and a little upset with your job...” Neil could feel her warm breath near his ear. Besides ... what’s the sense of living without a little ... trouble?” The way Cyn said the word trouble made his heart beat, so low and sexy. He turned the car into the long dark country driveway.

“Well... here we are...” the light shone from the porch of the large newly built house. It was an A-frame with cedar shingles. Neil reached back to get Cyn ‘s bags and found himself nose to nose with her. “I’ll carry those for you...”

“No it’s all right I can handle them...” She reached over and gave Neil a good eye full of her ample breasts and trim waistline. “... Oops one fell on the floor...” she was quickly up on her knees, toned ass showing thru her red skirt high in the air. “Got it.”

Neil opened his door and went to the porch fumbling with his keys.

“You live here alone?” She came up behind him.

“Well... yes I do... it’s quiet out here... no problems or worries...” Neil’s fingers found the right key, and in a quick motion the door was open and the lights lit up the kitchen. He let Cyn enter first and than followed, politely he tried not to let his eyes follow down the curve of her back into that firm rounded ass she had, but it was so hard to resist the way it moved. “... Um, the phones over there...” he pointed across the modern kitchen toward the hallway

“Thanks.” she walked across admiring the luxury of the country retreat “Nice place... the mayor must pay you well...” she glanced back and smiled as she caught him admiring her figure.

“Well working in politics has it’s perks, besides I do legal work as well...”

“There’s only one gas station...” She looked up from the phone book, her green eyes seemed to shine. They were so bright.

“Yes that’s Murphy’s...” He smiled back “Can I get you something to drink while you wait?”

“Scotch on the rocks.” She sat down by the phone and crossed her right leg over the left, exposing dark nylon stockings under her red skirt. She dialed the phone and smiled up at him.

Had she noticed him looking at her legs? Neil took down two glasses. She was going to think he’s a pervert if he didn’t watch himself. That would make a great headline “Deputy Mayor, the Pervert”. He poured the Scotch over the ice; it cracked and popped from the warmth.

“No Answer” she said from the other room

“He’s likely closed up for the night...” Neil walked back in and was careful to avoid anything that may look perverse, he handed her the drink. “Your welcome to spend the night here in the guest room. I could give you a ride into town in the morning and drop you at Murphy’s.”

“That’s very kind of you Neil...” she took the drink and sipped it. “Oh Neil could you be a dear and get me a napkin... I seem to have spilled a little.”

Neil set his drink down beside her and went to the kitchen for a napkin, he hurried back handing it to her. “Here you go...” She took the napkin and handed Neil his drink, padding the wet spot she smiled up at him.

“A toast to new friends, Neil.” She raised her glass in a toast.

“Yes ... yes ... I guess...” He raised his glass in turn and drank back the scotch. “Um… you have everything you need for the night Cyn?”

“Oh yes I do. Absolutely everything I need is right here...Mr. Deputy Mayor...” She reached into her bag and pulled out a long gold chain with a crystal pendent on it.

“I see...” Neil looked down and yawned, he must be more tired then he’d thought “... how did you know I was the deputy mayor...” his head started to spin, felt so week suddenly.

“Why Neil you told me...” she patted the cushion next to her. “You look tired Neil. Sit down here.” He felt tired. He sat down on the spot she’d indicated.

“Don’t know what’s come over me...” He took another drink and shook his head to clear it. When he reopened his eyes he found himself looking at the strange crystal, Cyn had moved it closer so it was right in front of his eyes.

“You are tired Neil... you should relax... “The crystal slowly spun catching the light “...have you ever seen a crystal like this one ... it has a most fascinating fiery centre” Neil’s eyes focused on the centre, he didn’t see any fire there.

“I don’t see anything in the centre of it Cyn " he smiled over at her

“It’s there Neil... look closer at it.” She moved the crystal back in front of him. “Let your eyes focus on the centre as it spins...” She smiled as she spoke, watching Neil looked more closely.

“Wait ... there is something... it’s.” he stared into it, tried to make it out “...it’s a small flame. That is incredible...”

“Not as incredible as it will be Neil... relax ... focus all your concentration on the flame... the flame and my voice... watch it as it grows larger... slowly growing... relaxing you....” Neil smiled, this was so relaxing, but than somewhere in the back of his mind he heard a small voice. It was telling him that the woman was hypnotizing him.

The crystal reflected the light, flashes of light passed. Cyn watched Neil’s pupils slowly dilate. His gaze was now transfixed on the crystal as it slowly swung around.

“Relax Neil, you are safe and relaxing will help you see the flame grow.” Cyn ‘s softly whispered into his ear.

“Wait...” Neil blinked, he knew what she was doing and there was no way he would be hypnotized “... you’re trying to...”

“...I’m trying to relax you Neil...” She cut him off, her other hand was now unfastening his trousers “...relax and concentrate on the crystal...” as the crystal twirled around in front of him Neil could feel Cyn ‘s fingers gently stroking his erection. His mind reeled. He no longer knew where to focus, the spinning crystal, the soothing voice or the fingers caressing him.

“...I can’t...” Neil stammered

“...I know Neil you can’t think...” Cyn cut him off again “...don’t think... relax and let me think for you... let the flame in the centre of the crystal grow... you and the flame become one as it grows...” Her fingers were now moving in motion with her words, with the spinning crystal. “Can you see the flame Neil?”

“Yes. The flame...” The flame in the centre of it was now growing filling his vision. “Why are you doing this?” He heard himself ask the question, but found it hard to think.

“Because I want you Neil.... no more questions... let the flame consume you... it’s so bright... your eyes feel so heavy... so bright... so heavy... so relaxed.... you want to close your eyes and concentrate on my voice now...”

“Yes...close eyes... focus on your voice...” Neil’s eyes closed, there was no longer any resistance from him, he was Cyn ‘s play toy now. It was all so ridiculous easy. Her crystal provided a talking focal point. The crystal looked normal enough, there was no fire within it except the fire she had suggested, any prop would have done. The crystal wasn’t magical, but it had served its purpose, and Neil had now fallen under her spell.

“Neil, listen and relax.... you need to go deeper now.... deeper relaxed deeper into a calm relaxing sleep” Cyn put the crystal away, but her fingers continued stroking Neil’s hard erection. “Neil you will cum for me now... as you cum you will go to a new depth of relaxation...”

“Yes....” Neil felt his entire body go rigid than relax, he was like a rag doll

“It’s so good to relax like this Neil... you want to go deeper for me...” Cyn’s voice filled his head, he found himself lost in her whispers, going deeper and deeper. He could hear the door open and close, but it no longer mattered that there were more people in the room. He only heard Cyn ‘s whisper.

“Is he really totally under your control Cyn?” The taller of the two ladies who had entered looked down at Neil. Cyn raised a long manicured finger to her lips, she quieted the others than turned her attention back to her prey.

“Yes Neil relax... you are floating now... I’m going to count to three... as I count you will find yourself going deeper and deeper... on the count of three I will touch your shoulder and you will not be able to hear anything... you will float like this until you feel my fingers touch your shoulder again... do you understand Neil?”

“Yes... count of three...float until you touch my shoulder...” Neil’s words were soft, almost a whisper.

“That’s good Neil... one...go deeper... two... deeper... three...” as she said the final number she touched his shoulder, and turned to the taller woman.