The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cut To The Quick

Chapter Six: Cut Loose

The imperative took hold of my mind and squeezed. There was no time for resistance, however pointless that would have been under the circumstances. My betentacled collar simply flooded my brain with something obscenely wet and fragrant. And, the next thing I knew, we were both on our knees.

Calm, controlling pleasure seeped through my thoughts, massaging away whatever defences I might have otherwise mounted. Miko echoed my breathy moans, squirming in place beside me and grinding her body against mine.

Sickeningly supercilious Squid-thought oozed over us, basting our helpless senses in a thickening mire of potent coercion. And it felt… absolutely fucking amazing!

I was a good girl.

I revelled in my newfound purpose. Absolute bliss poured through my being, setting my thoughts ablaze. The sheer joy of my servitude was almost more than I could bear and the only reason I hadn’t already cum was because I hadn’t yet been given permission.

It should have been sickening. The creature... my owner... clearly saw us as no better than animals. Brainless, lesser-beings who didn’t truly deserve the honour of enslavement. Because that was the truth of it. By raising us up and, granting us the privilege of serving, they gave far more than we could ever have reasonably expected.

A soft acknowledgement touched my awareness, reinforcing the truth of my submission and pushing me over the edge. Down into the soft caress of the Squid’s approval. The orgasm poured through the base of my brain, melting everything into powerless syrup.

* * *

The hollow ache that the Squid’s absence left in its wake jerked me from the depths of my subservient trance. The larva nursed me slowly back to wakefulness, letting my thoughts untangle from the cloying strands of Squid-thought.

Miko whimpered and came beside me, humping her needy sex against my slippery thigh, while tendrils slid over our bodies and teased unnecessarily. It was almost too much for me, but somehow I managed to lift us both back to our feet.

Obviously our deception had worked. Then again, why shouldn’t it have? The Squid had expected to find two eager, mindfucked thralls and, thanks to the control pod’s attentions, that’s exactly what we had been. I couldn’t decide whether the fear of being taken to that place again was worse than my discomfort at just how appealing that idea felt right now.

* * *

Luckily, we didn’t have far to stagger before we reached Yuuka’s cell. I took a deep breath at the threshold and braced myself for what we would find beyond the iris. While Miko nuzzled provocatively against my tentacle-wrapped throat, I once again took up the Queen’s power and directed it toward the door.

Whatever witty rejoinder I might have made died before it could trip lightly from my tongue. I stared in horrid fascination at the sight that greeted me beyond the fleshy portal. Yuuka was pressed against the opposite wall, her arms suspended overhead, legs splayed and her entire body literally buried beneath nearly a dozen control pods.

Larvae clung to her limbs, pinning and spreading her. Tendrils curled and knotted, binding and holding their weakly struggling prey. One pod throbbed, half inside her tethered sex, while its twin spread across her abdomen, slathering the smooth flesh with rivulets of slime. Each ripe breast had its own larval guardian, their motions mirroring each other perfectly as they milked and kneaded the swollen tissue.

The now ubiquitous collar seemed almost unnecessary, but the thing that left me speechless, the thing which had taken my former captive and refashioned her into some nameless sexual thing, was the pod that covered her beautiful face like an erotic, living mask.

For far too long we just stood there in the doorway. I’m pretty sure my mouth was still open by the time I found the wherewithal to act. Miko’s definitely was. Yuuka it seemed was enjoying far harsher treatment that her sister in bondage. I presumed that the Squids felt pretty much the same way as we did about turncoats.

It took several attempts for me to find that hollow place again, and even longer to convince the larvae to relinquish their grip on the captive woman. This time I didn’t even try to encourage her living-collar to uncoil, it wasn’t going to work and, every time I tried and failed, I could feel another little piece of my resolve being worn away.

As the first tentacles began to unwind, Yuuka collapsed and, this time, I was ready to catch her. Already our guardians were stretching out their limbs in slippery welcome and as another warm body was added to our little band, so the pleasure rose to undreamt of levels.

Her eyes were featureless marble, pure white orbs that rolled and flickered with each microtremor of arousal. She grunted softly, and that weak noise evaporated into a groan of helpless desire. Yuuka’s arm slid over my other shoulder and I held onto her waist, half-lifting her near boneless weight. That left her free to burrow into me, pressing the full length of her body into mine and whimpering with ever grazing movement.

Yeah, getting off the ship was going to prove interesting alright!

* * *

We must’ve been quite a sight, the three of us stumbling almost blindly through the alien vessel, bound together in a particularly intimate coffle. I tried very hard to ignore the sweet melody of Miko’s laboured breathing and to push aside all thought of Yuuka’s obvious and very sweaty arousal. But the best I could manage was to limit my answering desirous sighs to the gentlest of whines.

The distance we had to travel had seemed so short when I’d seen the deck plans. Now it might just as well have been measured in light-years. I gritted my teeth, not wanting to ask her for anything more and yet unable to find any other way to complete the task she had set me.

I reached for her, stretching into that hollow space from which her strength seemed to flow. I had no idea what I was doing, but I had to try something, before the soft press of my fellow-escapee’s flesh became irresistible.

“Little Nails,” her thoughts rolled over me, forcing us all to our knees. “You’ve found your sisters… how very resourceful.”

Words failed me, but my plea was as desperate as it was heartfelt.

“Not strong enough after all,” she sighed and her laughter trickled like molten wax. “Why don’t you trigger the self-destruct, then I can tell my children release you?”

Miko was humping herself against my thigh, mewling softly with every grinding thrust. Yuuka was too lost to do much of anything, but the feel of her hardened nipples gouging my sensitised flesh was at least as distracting. Heat leaked slowly, dribbling in random streams and filling my head with the rawness of our commingled lusts.

“Get us to the airlock,” I groaned, wondering if I’d be able to deny her twice. “Then I’ll start the chain-reaction.”

Her amusement made me want to scream, though whether in frustration or desire I couldn’t tell.

“Don’t you trust me?” she whispered, and the sibilance was enough to make my sex clutch and spasm.

“No,” I whimpered, mortified at the admission.

But her laughter only grew stronger, and suddenly I was in no doubt why I wanted to scream. Saccades of molten honey flowed through me, teasing and caressing, outside and in. Approval painted its scalding fire down the length of my spine, before sinking white-hot fangs into the very core of my being.

“Good girl!” she acknowledged and, as the pleasure began to recede, I could feel the collar’s grip on my mind beginning to slacken.

* * *

I hadn’t really expected her to cut us loose entirely, but at least now I could put one foot in front of the other without all but exhausting myself in the process. From the way Miko and Yuuka continued to respond it didn’t look as though her benevolence had extended to them. But, beyond being damnably distracting, that wasn’t a problem.

Despite everything that had happened, I still didn’t know which way Yuuka would jump once the pod came off and I really wasn’t in any fit state for a rematch. Miko at least I hoped would be glad to see me, but I wasn’t about to make any dangerous assumptions. Who knew what the Squids might have popped into her brain while she was nice and melty?

And no, the irony of that question wasn’t lost on me.

It still took a good twenty minutes to reach the closest airlock, and it would have taken still longer if Yuuka hadn’t finally succumbed to her mistreatment and fallen unconscious. Supporting her dead weight wasn’t easy, but it was far more comfortable than trying to hold on while she squirmed and wriggled.

Much as I wanted to just slump to the ground, I knew I couldn’t risk it. The pods leapt on any chance to wrap their tentacles more closely around us, and even the few seconds during which I’d been driven to my knees had been enough for my collar to come perilously close to sinking its tentacles deep inside me. I didn’t think I had the strength to escape them if that happened and I’m pretty sure the pod knew that as well.

The computer terminal was mounted in the bulkhead next to the airlock. Obviously designed (or possibly grown, I corrected myself) for tentacles rather than fingers, the device reminded me of an insect’s oversized carapace.

Cautiously I activated the interface, sending the destruct code to the subverted network.

“Code confirmed,” an eerily disembodied voice announced. “Launching application: FU-Omega. You now have one minute to reach minimum safe distance… have a nice day!”

I reached for the airlock controls, letting the Queen’s power flow into and through me for what I hoped would be the last time. Once again I felt her presence swell and grow bright. Bliss rolled up into my brain and formed a dazzling ball of light.

“Relax now,” she demanded and the will simply poured from me. “You have done well, and I am pleased.”

The joy of that knowledge brought me back to my knees and left me completely open to my pod’s attentions. Ecstasy pulsed through the base of my skull and my voice joined with those of my helpless sisters as we exulted in our service to the Queen.

“You now have thirty seconds to reach minimum safe distance,” the electronic voice continued.

* * *

Tendrils caught us as we collapsed, coiling and flexing with renewed vigour. My limbs flailed randomly until a tentacle took hold of my wrist and guided it inexorably to the anonymous lips of someone’s swollen pussy. More tendrils pulled my head down onto the ripest of tits, filling my mouth with tight, hot nipple. And, an instant later I felt those fleshy limbs secure me tightly in place.

My thighs were drawn apart, eagerly accepting someone’s, (I think it was Miko’s), face. Her tongue danced ecstatically over my parted folds and I screamed my delight into the muffling flesh. Fingers spasmed, and my helpless sister clenched around them, sucking me into that slippery channel. The stench of sex filled my nostrils as wonderfully sharp teeth began to nibble.

I bit down hard, almost unsheathing my fangs in my unbridled excitement. Venom dribbled over the succulent globe, stinging in the tiny abrasions and melting even more of my playmate’s awareness. Her tongue rippled between my lips, teasing and tormenting my quivering clit and all the while, wave after wave of irresistible Squid-thought battered away at my half-conscious mind.

They say that your life flashes before your eyes in those last moments before death.

And, as is so often the case, they are entirely wrong. For me there was nothing but the erotic tangle of slime-soaked girlflesh and the remorseless crush of the control pod’s psychic assault.

Only a tiny part of my consciousness was even aware of what was happening.

* * *

“You now have ten seconds to reach minimum safe distance,” the monotonous announcements continued.

This had gone on long enough.

“Countdown,” the voice explained rather abruptly, “paused.”

The three girls continued their uncoordinated fumbling, although, from the looks of things, even the clumsy Squid-driven orgy was having the desired effect. I waited just a little longer and then made my pitch.

“Here’s how it’s going to be,” I explained, tapping into the local communications system.

House had done exactly what I’d asked of her, uploading a copy into the Assault Carrier’s computer network. It was this baseline construct that was now staring down through the Carrier’s internal sensors and which had spread itself throughout the alien vessel’s systems, subverting and sabotaging as it went. My backup, entirely free from Squid influence and all kinds of pissed.

“Weapons systems coming online,” I announced unnecessarily. “Ventral array locked.”

Somewhere far beneath me, vast, clamshell doors opened onto the vacuum, revealing hexagon cells that bristled with warheads.

“You call off your pods,” my voice was icy, even through the electronic distortion, “and I don’t drop the entire payload of imploders on your head.”

Very gradually, the girls’ writhing began to slow and finally came to a halt. I waited, unsure how the Queen would try to make contact, assuming she chose to. The tentacles remained firmly in place, but at least it was progress of a sort.

I watched as my lips relinquished their hold on Miko’s abused breast and my head twisted unnaturally, before finding the nearest camera. It was an unsettling experience, to gaze into your own eyes and yet not recognise the intelligence behind them.

“You’re bluffing!” my own voice challenged. “There are thousands of people down here.”

I laughed, and feedback sent strange harmonics through the corridor.

“I’ve got nothing to lose,” I explained softly. “You’re inside my head, you tell me just how much collateral damage I’d be willing to accept… so long as it meant killing you!”

For several, uncomfortable minutes, neither of us spoke. Each of us tried to weigh up the other, to get some handle on our implacable opponent. It didn’t matter that I was entirely digital, I still had to hold my breath and hope she didn’t call me on it.

Finally, just when I had started to give up hope, the alien presence faded and my body slumped back down. Almost immediately the pods began to untangle themselves from their helpless charges. Silently I wished that could emulate House and disable my emotional responses when necessary.

Instead I focussed on the practicalities and tried, unsuccessfully to ignore the pangs of desire coursing through my thoughts. At my command, the signal sang out through the ether. I’d already blinded the carrier’s sensors and there was only one other starship close enough to hear.

That left me free to turn my attention back to the interior cameras. I watched as the larva squirmed and shivered. Until, at last, the needle-fine proboscis slipped free, spilling serous fluids. My tormented body gave a breathy moan, but at least I looked to be in better shape than my sisters.

* * *

The pleasure slipped away far too quickly, leaving me suddenly bereft. The sense of her presence was still there, but muted and unconnected. Tentacles slid from my body and the warm sucking sensation in the back of my brain seemed to go on forever.

I pulled myself upright, and the larva dropped free, splashing wetly to the desk where it twitched and convulsed. My hand was already on the airlock control even before I’d checked that the seal was good.

“Are we good to go?” I wondered softly, not quite sure how this would work.

“Vulture is standing by,” my distorted voice announced. “Ready to restart countdown on your mark.”

It was hard to distance myself from that disembodied voice. But my virtual clone seemed stoic in her acceptance of what had to be.

“Just give us long enough to get clear,” I suggested.

“Understood,” she acknowledged tightly. “Oh, and Nails?”

“Hmm?” I prompted as the outer door irised open.

“When you see her again, pass on my regards!”

The three of us squeezed through the narrow conduit and up to the external hatch. We weathered the familiar ear-popping sensation as the pressure was equalised and then the airlock cycled, opening onto Vulture’s heavily scored hull.

It was an effort to carry the other girls through into the ship, trading the smooth organic curves for sleek technological angles. Recycled air almost immediate replaced the meaty scent of the alien ship and, for the first time since I had thrown myself into the Scar I could feel my senses clearing.

* * *

Vulture was running a quarantine protocol and kept us locked in the airlock. Not that any of us minded. Not after we’d ridden out the shockwave of the Assault Carrier’s detonation, and were confronted with the reality of our situation.

Our keepers might have left, but whatever goodies they have already managed to cram into our open and acceptant brains was definitely still in place. Worse still, our bodies had been liberally coated with the psychoactive slime. Adding all that to the unfinished business of our three-way exploration and there really was only one possible outcome.

I caught Yuuka as she flung herself at me, my fingers seeking out the tooth marks in her perfect breast as I began to knead that heavy flesh savagely. Miko wrapped her arms around me, pressing herself into my back and grinding those taut nipples up and down my spine, and then Yuuka’s groping hands found the welcoming promise of my eager cunt.

At some point we were going to have to worry about what she had done to us. But right then and there, the only thing that mattered was pleasure. And nothing was going to stop me from taking my full measure of it.