The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cut To The Quick

Chapter Five: Hanging

It didn’t take them long to find me. Although, with my mind so thoroughly fogged with Squid-thought, I only realised that in hindsight. Even later I learned that the control pods acted like some kind of psychic beacon when they were first attached. Basically, my little helper led them straight to us, and made sure I was in no fit state to object when they decided to take me back to their ship.

That had been her plan all along, of course. The only way the Squids would drop their guard sufficiently to give me access to their vessel was if we convinced them that I was their helpless prisoner. So out went the tactical armour and anti-photon weapons I’d wanted and in came nudity and tentacles.

Untold minutes passed in a sexual daze from which I had no chance of rousing myself. It was only once I was safely ensconced in my cell that the pod even remotely slackened its grip. The veil thinned slightly, granting me awareness and precious little else. Slender tendrils tightened their grip as I began to come round and, combined with the slow drip of psychoactive slime, the gesture was oddly comforting.

My surroundings swam into focus as I was eased back into reality. I found myself on my knees, the ground beneath me uncomfortably spongy and organic. It look me several moments to realise I was kneeling astride another of the Squid larvae, but only an instant longer to discover that I was unable to move.

The pod had wrapped my pelvis in its tentacles and moulded its body to my crotch. I could already sense its proboscis hovering over the base of my spine and couldn’t quite keep myself from clenching in anticipation, buttocks tightening at the threat of that sharp sting.

A single thought filled my mind, and I echoed that denial, screaming soundlessly as my terror gave me strength.

“No!”

I was braced, but the blow never fell and, as strength began to flow back into my limbs, I could feel the creature’s confusion shivering against my skin. The thought continued to echo, each pulse growing steadily less clear.

My second command was more focussed and, as such, had far more conviction. I ordered the larva to release me, and felt a surge of excitement when its tendrils began to uncoil. Whatever changes she had wrought inside my mind, I was now her agent and these children seemed to recognise that status.

Without a second thought I turned my attention to the first pod. Just as soon as I’d got shot of it, I could get down to the really tricky task of rescuing both my girls and then fragging the ship.

But this time, when I tried to broadcast my instruction, the thoughts were swallowed by a silence so profound it was almost painful. I could feel her presence growing stronger and then her voice was pouring through the stinger embedded in the base of my skull.

“Not yet,” she whispered and I ached for her touch, “Wear my child for a little longer, it will be the cloak beneath which you can hide yourself.”

Its tentacles slithered against my skin, slipping expertly around the swell of each glistening nipple. Her words soothed and caressed, dazing my thoughts once again and making it so much easier just to accept.

Her explanation did make perfect sense, after all.

“There’s my good girl,” her praise rolled down the length of my spine.

The grip on my throat tightened, stifling the moan before I could give it voice.

With an effort I managed to drag myself to my feet. Behind me, the second pod writhed in place, curling into itself as its tentacles continued to convulse ecstatically.

I moved cautiously to the cell’s door, still trying to find my balance. The chamber was clearly part of a larger, living creature. Its walls were slick, crimson leather, their perfect surfaces marred by a network of swollen veins. Light came from somewhere high above, lending everything a silken, green tinge. The portal itself was an iris of alien flesh, which quivered slightly in its cartilaginous frame as I approached.

Once again I felt my thoughts start to echo and recognised her intervention. At my command the door slid open and the movement of air filled the chamber with the rich, earthy perfume of raw meat.

I knew her priority was the ship, but I wasn’t about to sabotage my ride until I’d found both unwilling passengers. Sure, it meant going directly again her wishes. But we both knew I was going to challenge her at some point. This way we got it over and done with quickly. And neither of us would be left in any doubt of just how completely she’d made me her bitch.

* * *

Somewhat to my surprise, she didn’t turn the screws right there and then. I’m guessing that a happy slave is a more complacent slave, although ‘happy’ is probably overstating things. My multi-limbed hitchhiker had woven its tentacles into a sucker-tipped fetish bra and the way it sloshed with every step served to remind me of just how trapped I’d become.

My leash might have stretched far enough to reach low orbit, but that just gave me all the leeway I needed in order to hang myself.

The biomechanics might have been unfamiliar, but I’d been on enough starships to recognise the general layout. All I had to do was find the Squid equivalent of a computer terminal. I knew they didn’t have AIs, at least none as sophisticated as the Commonwealth’s. That said, according to scuttlebutt their ships were supposed to have minds, ones that had proven vulnerable to electronic countermeasures.

Scanning the narrow corridor, I traced my finger along one length of particular bulbous pipework. It took an effort to ignore how it throbbed beneath my touch. But, once I’d pushed that thought out of my mind, it was a relatively easy task to follow the heavily knotted vein back to where it originated.

I could feel Squid voices buzzing somewhere just beyond my reach. The meaning of their conversation was lost on me. Only the sense was discernible and for the moment at least that was reassuringly placid. That was good enough for me. I took her power and pushed very gently.

Another fleshy iris slid wetly open and I stepped through into the cramped confines beyond. The chamber was little larger than a storage cupboard. Coils of thin tendrils hung loosely from the ceiling. Occasionally one of them would give a slight twitch and those soft movements drew my gaze up into the mirrored eyes of a clearly augmented Squid.

My first instinct was to flinch away, but there was no reaction from the mutilated creature apparently welded to the ceiling and, more strangely, none of the buzzing drone I’d begun to associate with their conversation. Eventually, once it became clear that the Squid was entirely unaware of my presence, I allowed myself to relax.

I looked around and reassured myself that the data cables were indeed emanating from this chamber. The access port clearly wasn’t Commonwealth standard. Fortunately House’s crystal matrix had been designed with adaptability in mind. I unseamed my sub-dermal pocket and eased out the dark, glass lozenge.

Nanomycelium hazed the air, forming gossamer strands that dripped into the alien machinery. With soft sucking sound, the port seemed to draw House’s crystal into place and, almost immediately, the Squid began to thrash.

For several anxious seconds I stood there, wondered what the hell had gone wrong and then the creature spoke.

“Hostile webpresence detected, deploying countermeasures.”

I gaped at the creature as it continued to convulse. Even through the electronic distortion the voice was eerily familiar. The muscles in my neck began to unknot, thanks in no small part to the pod’s reassuring massage, and I let out the breath I’d been holding.

“House?” I wondered hopefully.

“Greetings, Mistress Shala,” the Squid responded, its tentacles finally slowing their random shudders.

My face stared back at me, reflected in those lidless eyes, and the silence stretched uncomfortably between us. I swallowed hard, unable to fathom the battle no doubt being waged throughout the ship’s data systems.

“House?” I asked again, unable to keep the tremor from my voice.

“Anomalous readings detected in subject, designation: Shala, Mistress,” the AI announced. “Brainwaves show mismatch from previous memcording, indicative of Squid interference. Running restore protocol.”

The larva twitched, squeezing my windpipe and almost choking me. Its threat was clear and I gasped out a warning as soon as its grip started to slacken.

“No!” I managed, hoping House would at least listen. “House, stop, please! Whatever she did to me, it’s all that’s keeping junior here from dropping me!”

Time seemed to stretch, while I braced myself for the final blast of mind-melting Squid-thought.

“My, my,” she chuckled, “we have been busy, haven’t we, Mistress?”

Her humour was infectious and seemed to release the last of my tension. The control pod went back to its slow seductive writhing and I could go back to simply worrying about being trapped on an alien spacecraft without weapons or equipment, wearing a very active larva around my neck and with who knows what kind of suggestions crawling around inside my brainpan.

Yep, just another day at the office.

“Dangerous though the assumption might me,” House ventured after a moment. “I take it that Mistress has a plan.”

“Yes,” I nodded feeling altogether more confident, “I want you to upload a copy into the ship’s network to cover our tails. Then we go rescue the captives, before blowing everything the hell up and getting back home in time for tea and medals.”

“Most ingenious,” the AI offered deadpan.

“So,” I continued, ignoring the jibe, “where do they keep the prisoners?”

* * *

House slid safely back inside my sub-dermal pocket, while the doppelganger she’d created ran interference in the ship’s systems. I had the route to the holding cells memorised and, was putting my trust in the psychic cloak the Queen had woven for me.

The background Squid chatter remained unchanged, although that was largely an impression rather than anything based on fact or even experience. My pod’s tendrils flexed idly, as if to reassure me and, not for the first time, I was grateful its diminutive limbs couldn’t reach far enough to touch my far too heated sex.

Its constant motion was keeping me just the wrong side of horny and yet there seemed nothing I could do to quieten it. Even my rescue mission was sparking entirely unwanted thoughts that seemed to echo my fevered dreams far too closely for comfort.

Miko’s pale flesh had served only to accentuate the dark cones of her glazed nipples. My memory painted an impossibly perfect picture, despite having laid eyes on her for a matter of moments. Every curve and tentacle-tormented cleft was etched into my mind and I knew she would be even more beautiful when I found her.

In contrast, I had spent more than enough time in Yuuka’s company to learn and memorise every inch of her captive flesh. She was a traitorous bitch and I was definitely going to be focussing on that fact, rather than how the thought of her made my body clench in sweaty and all-too protective anticipation.

By the time I reached the first cell, the relentless attention had grown almost maddening. I reached for that place where my thoughts could echo. But, for the moment at least, it was lost to me. That left me with no choice but to tough it out.

The door still responded to my touch, opening with a wet ripping sound and revealing the cell beyond. A single spotlight illuminated the small chamber, filling it with a warm, amber glow.

Miko was more desirable that even my imagination had painted her. Thick syrup dribbled over her otherwise naked flesh, and gleamed under the unnatural light. At least two control pods clung to the woman’s paralysed body, their tentacles entwining her limbs and writhing over every inch of exposed skin.

Her eyes were closed, but there was nothing restful about the woman’s repose. Kneeling astride one of the largest larva I had ever seen, her muscles trembled with the effort of keeping her in place. I couldn’t have asked for a more direct demonstration of what would happen when the Queen was done with me, and the very worst thing was that it didn’t bother me anywhere nearly as much as I wanted it to.

This time my thoughts began to reverberate without conscious effort. She lent me her strength and I let my desires flow into the squirming Squidflesh. Instantly the tendrils began to melt away from Miko’s slime-wreathed hips. She slid free, collapsed onto her side while the larva she had rested upon curled in on itself.

I tried to hold onto the echo of that command, but it slipped away before I could make use of it again. Despite my best efforts, Miko’s tentacled collar remained firmly in place, its many limbs wrapped possessively around her tormented flesh. It seemed the Queen wanted to keep a grip on all of her pawns and, staring at the captive’s helplessly held body, I could barely suppress my shudder of arousal.

Here we were, two tightly wrapped packages of barely contained lust and the only thing separating us was that I’d already let the Queen inside my head. I stared into Miko’s utterly blank eyes, as she slowly climbed to her feet, and recognised my own fate in those beautifully glassy orbs. Without the benefit of my mental rewiring, even the partly quiescent control pod was enough to keep her docile. I tried very hard not to think about what two fully active larvae would feel like.

And, to my credit, I was partially successful.

* * *

Her slow, shuffling gait really wasn’t going to work and, with a great deal of reluctance, I decided that I needed to suppose her. Miko’s body moulded against mine almost perfectly and, immediately, our collars were reaching for each other. I started to pull away, but the jolt of bliss I felt as the groping tendrils first made contact drew me up short.

The connection was like a charge of electricity and, in that instant, I tasted something of what she must have experienced already. Miko’s mind was soft and malleable. Her thoughts trickled beneath layers of arousal, each idea moving with painful slowness. And I felt her latch onto my presence, clinging to me as though she feared she might otherwise drown.

I slid my arm around her waist and half-lifted, half-dragged her toward the door. With an effort I managed to drape herself over my shoulder, while a thick trickle of slimy arousal dribbled from her abused sex, spattering the floor with droplets of molten desire. Tendrils licked against me, drawing us together and sending liquid sparks deep into my throbbing core.

I didn’t know how the fuck I was supposed to get anything done like this and, to be perfectly honest, I pretty much stopped caring.

What did it matter, if it felt this good? I’d already finished half the job and, just so long as I could resist the urge to see just how loudly I could make Miko scream my name, there was no reason to think I’d have any problems with the rest of it. Sure, it was going to be interesting when I added Yuuka to this bizarre ménage a tentacle, but that wasn’t going to stop me.

We staggered down the gently undulating corridor, with me trying to convince us both that it was all going to be okay. I knew the route we needed to take, although, never in my wildest dreams had I imagined this kind of distraction. Miko punctuated every step with a soft, breathy moan and my attempt to silence her only seemed to add another noisy layer to her helpless arousal.

That’s probably why I didn’t sense that anything was wrong. Anyway, that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.

But, as we rounded the next corner, I found myself staring directly into the rather startled eyes of a full-grown Squid. The creature’s shock lasted far less time than it took for me to register its presence and, before I could even think of reacting, the full weight of its strength pressed down on my mind.