The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a story for adults. It is fantasy fiction and any resemblance to real people or fact is purely coincidental.

Cure for Adultery

By Hypno Sister

Part 2

Elaine lay naked on her bed, sexually sated from the enthusiastic licking and sucking that Samantha had inflicted on her hot, hairy cunt. The younger woman was now chewing gently on her nipples and gradually raising Elaine’s passion back to its previous height. Samantha was not under hypnosis, she was merely enjoying making love to the woman who could if she wished control her with a phrase.

Since Elaine had entranced Samantha three days before, Elaine had used her hypnotic control sparingly and usually only when Samantha was prepared for entrancement. This hypnotic control, with Samantha remembering everything that occurred while she was in the trance, was used by Elaine to teach Samantha how to use the power of hypnosis. The ability to absorb instruction while in a trance was far higher than a person could achieve with the conscious mind and Elaine was satisfied that after three sessions Samantha would be quite capable of hypnotising anyone she wanted to bring under control. There was however one exception—Elaine. A suggestion had been implanted in Samantha’s subconscious that made it impossible for her to even attempt to hypnotise Elaine. If she were to try she would immediately fall into a trance herself.

Samantha looked up from her feasting on Elaine’s tits. “Do you think I am ready to hypnotise Ken when he comes back?” she asked.

“Yes” replied Elaine, delighted that she had put into place the means to bring her husband under control and, while gaining revenge for his past adultery, ensure he would never wander again. “My husband is about to become a sex-toy, a sex-slave to his former mistress and through her his wife.”

Samantha grinned. The thought turned her on and she was already formulating in her mind how she would entrap Ken and what she would do with him when she had him in her thrall. Elaine was just as excited by the thought but she had already worked out what she would do with her husband.

“Today I want to practice my hypnotic skills” announced Samantha.

“Fine. Who do you intend to try your powers on?” asked Elaine.

“Trish, my sister-in-law. She is such a straight laced prude I am sure she is not giving my brother the quality of sex that he deserves. By the time I’ve finished with her she will wear him out with her sexual ferocity.”

“You don’t intend to have her heightened sexuality directed towards you of course” said Elaine sarcastically.

“Of course not” grinned Samantha.

“Relax for your Mistress” instructed Elaine and Samantha’s eyes closed immediately in response to the trance induction phrase. Elaine had placed Samantha under her powerful influence again to plant in her subconscious commands which would prevent Samantha from using her new hypnotic power in a ways which would be contrary to Elaine’s desires and to ensure all hypnotic commands that Samantha implanted in her entranced subjects would be equally available for Elaine to use. Much as she delighted in Samantha’s love making and much as she required Samantha in her plan to enslave her husband Elaine was determined that Samantha’s hypnotic powers were merely an extension of her own. Samantha would think she was, and appear to be, an hypnotic Mistress while in fact she was an hypnotic slave who was a tool for the true hypnotic Mistress—Elaine. “Listen to me carefully Samantha. The instructions I am going to give you are to be obeyed without question but when you awaken you will have no memory of me having given you these commands. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress” replied the entranced younger woman.

Elaine planted the necessary instructions to ensure that Samantha’s hypnotic adventures always ended with her bringing her slaves to Elaine as tribute to her hypnotic mistress. She then woke Samantha and sent her on her way with her new entrancing skill ready to be used for domination.

Samantha timed her arrival at Trish’s house to coincide with her sister-in-law’s return from her evening run so as to have her target as tired as possible. Trish was not particularly surprised to see Samantha who was a regular visitor to their home. “I’m going to have a shower, Sam. Why don’t you make a couple of martinis for us. I’ll not be long.”

When Trish returned about ten minutes later she was in a bath robe drying her hair with a towel. She quickly downed the martini Samantha had poured for her and poured a second from the pitcher Sam had prepared.

“God, I needed that. It’s been a hard day. I need to relax.” she said as she collapsed into a deep armchair. Samantha could scarcely believe her luck to hear her sister-in-law stating a desire to relax when she was debating in her mind how to introduce the idea of relaxation.

“You look worn out” encouraged Samantha, “let me help you relax. I’m sure a massage of your neck and shoulders will take out the kinks and make it easier to relax.”

“That would be nice, Sam” agreed Trish.

With a grin of triumph on her face Samantha moved behind her sister-in-law and began to gently manipulate Trish’s shoulders.

“Just close your eyes and let all your muscles relax, Trish. Feel each muscle relax .... first the legs ...... no longer tense in the calves and thighs ..... moving up to your abs. ...... soft relaxed belly now .... up to the chest muscles and spreading down the arms moves the wave of relaxation ...... only the neck and shoulder muscles are now tense and Sam is helping you to relax them too. Let Sam take charge of your relaxation ...... already she is taking every last bit of tension out of the shoulders and neck ...... every muscle in the body is now relaxed.”

Trish let out a sigh of contentment as the waves of relaxation swept her body. She felt so relaxed and safe on her couch with her sister-in-law helping her to relax after a hard day physically and mentally. Sam’s voice was so relaxing that Trish found herself drifting into a doze but it was not the time to fall asleep. Sam was telling her to stay awake and listen to her voice ...... Sam was so helpful ..... Trish fought off her drowsiness and listened to Sam. It was so pleasant to listen to Sam as she helped her to relax.

“Time to relax the mind now, Trish. Only when the mind is relaxed can you be free of all tension. Clear your mind of all thoughts and replace them with a picture of a clear blue sky with no clouds in sight. No clouds, no thoughts, no tension ....... just a blue blank surface in your brain ready to receive the ideas that will relieve tension for ever and bring complete relaxation through Sam’s control .... let Sam take control Trish ...... only by handing Sam control will you achieve the state of relaxation you truly desire ....... are you ready to give Sam that control Trish?” Trish did not answer immediately. She had a vague feeling of ill ease at the thought of handing over control but her desire to relax totally and the soft sounds of Sam’s voice thrust her disquiet into the background and she eventually said “Yes, I will give control to Sam.”

Sam smiled with delight at the success of her first hypnotic induction and set about deepening the trance and her degree of control over her sister-in-law.

“Relaxed and happy with Sam in charge, Trish ....... with every word you hear you will become more relaxed and open to Sam’s ideas and orders ....... you will answer all Sam’s questions truthfully however personal they are because Sam is in control ........ you will obey Sam when you are in this relaxed state and carry out the ideas and orders you receive in this state when you are awake without knowing that you have received them from Sam. They will seem to you to be thoughts that came from your own mind. Whenever you hear my voice say ‘Sam is in control’ you will immediately return to the relaxed state you are in now. When I say ‘Awake now’ you will awaken from your relaxed state and remember only that I helped relieve your tensions and made you feel relaxed. Awake now.”

Trish opened her eyes and smiled at Sam. “Thanks, I feel great. You have an excellent touch, Sam.”

“Glad I could help. Things always work when Sam is in control.”

The post hypnotic trigger worked like a charm and Trish was in her state of deep relaxation in the bat of an eye.

“So relaxed and happy, Trish and ready to answer Sam’s questions. Do you enjoy sex Trish?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me what you enjoy, Trish.”

“I love it when Frank thrusts his hard prick into my pussy. I love the way he sucks my nipples and licks my wet cunt. It turns me on to lick and suck his cock when I capture it between my tits. I like to have Frank under me so I can ride his spear until he cums inside me. I love the feel of a dildo in my ass when Frank enters me from behind. I love ....”

Trish stopped because an amazed Sam ordered her to. Clearly her sister-in-law was not the prude that she gave the impression of being. Much as she was enjoying the revelations of Trish’s love life, she cut her off because she had the feeling that Trish could continue all day listing her pleasures if she didn’t.

“Does Frank manage to keep up with your sexual desires?” asked Samantha.

“Oh yeah. He is quite a stud but just occasionally I wear him out and I have to turn to Big Ben my dildo to fill the gap as it were. Frank is great with his tongue too, so even when he can’t get it up any more he can keep me satisfied most of the time.”

“Have you had sex with a woman, Trish?”

“No. In my teens I used to compare tits and pussy bushes with other girls in the showers but it was curiosity not sexual attraction.”

Samantha realised the her idea to turn her sister-in-law into a sexual athlete for her brother was totally redundant. The poor man obviously had all he could handle already. Her second aim to turn Trish into her pussy slave was however very interesting given the woman’s high libido.

“Are you happy in your relaxed state, Trish?”

“Yes.”

“You can return to that pleasant state at any time with my help. Would you like that, Trish?”

“Yes.”

“If I am to help you, you will have to help me too. You will have to follow my instructions without question and re-examine your sexual orientation. Do you want my help enough to agree to these terms, Trish?”

Trish did not answer immediately and Samantha was worried that in her inexperience as a hypnotist she had gone to far and built a resistance in her sister-in-law to the aims that she had. Then Trish said “I agree to those terms if you will continue to help me reach this pleasant state.”

“Excellent. With every instruction I give you the pleasure you are feeling will increase and you will feel a growing desire to obey me and please me. You will continue to provide your husband with as much sex as he can handle. Your desire for sex is so overwhelming you realise that sex with the right woman would be a normal complement to sex with your husband. The right woman for you is Samantha or any woman Samantha instructs you to have sex with. You will not be attracted to any other women and will only have lesbian desires when Samantha uses the phrase ‘Don’t you just love pussy, Trish?’. When she uses this phrase you will not your desire to have sex with her in any way disturbing or unnatural. You greatest need will be to please her sexually and to have her please you too. Your lesbian desires will disappear when Samantha says ‘You are hetro again, Trish’. These changes will not concern you and will be quite natural to you. You will awaken when I touch your forehead and will not consciously remember anything that has happened while you have been in your relaxed state. Will you obey the instructions Trish?”

“Yes. I will obey.”

Samantha touched Trish gently on the forehead. Trish awakened with a smile.

“When will Frank be home?” asked Samantha.

He’s away until tomorrow.”

“Don’t you just love pussy, Trish?”

Samantha saw a look of pure lust on Trish’s face as the trigger phrase took its effect. What followed next was to teach Samantha a valuable lesson in the dangers of releasing sexual desires without first finding out from the subject what desires might be hidden in the dark recesses of the subject’s mind.

Trish threw off her robe, revealing her naked body, and, with a growl that was almost animal like, seized the surprised Samantha in a bearhug and kissed her hard on the mouth. Samantha struggled but her sister-in-law was too strong for her. She could do nothing as Trish ground her lips against her’s before thrusting her hard tongue into the captured mouth. Samantha was gasping for breath with the pressure on her lungs and her mouth obstructed by a hot writhing tongue. She was surprised at Trish’s strength until dimly she remembered where her brother had met his wife: at judo classes!

Suddenly Trish released the bearhug but before Samantha could get free, she seized her hair and pulled back her head while maintaining the pressure on her mouth. This allowed the stronger woman to keep control while she could use her free hand to strip Samantha. Her blouse and bra were gone in a moment and her skirt was not long in following them. She was still in her panties when her mouth was freed from the kiss allowing her to draw air into her lungs. It was only a brief respite before Trish leg-whipped Samantha’s legs from beneath her and sent her crashing to the floor knocking what little breath she had out of her. A stunned Samantha tried to gather her thoughts as she lay flat on her back in just her black panties, black garter-belt and nylons as the result of the lesbian attack.

“You’re nothing but a lesbian slut who needs putting in her place” screamed Trish. Samantha knew that she was no match for her sister-in-law in a physical confrontation and that she would need to re-establish her hypnotic control if she was to avoid a lesbian rape. As she prepared to pronounce the trigger phrase to return Trish to her trance, her vision was filled by a wet, shaven cunt descending on to her face. Before she could utter a word her mouth was engulfed by Trish’s pussy and no clear words could emerge. Her head was held firmly between Trish’s thighs and she found it impossible to free her mouth to speak the trigger phrase.

Meanwhile, Trish was kneading Samantha’s tits and pinching her nipples causing Samantha to mewl into the increasingly wet flesh which covered her face.

“Let’s have a look at the lesbian slut’s cunt” howled a rampaging Trish and ripped off Samantha’s panties. She began to stroke the revealed pussy with far more tenderness than she had shown previously and soon had Samantha moaning with pleasure, although it was impossible to interpret the sounds that were muffled by Trish’s increasingly hot, dripping cunt. Before long Trish brought Samantha to orgasm but did not let up as she plunged her face into the soaking lips. Again and again Samantha came and was by now returning the favour to Trish with her tongue. Time and again the women came and the juices flowed in torrents until Trish finally released her hold on Samantha’s head and rose to her feet.

“Time to introduce you to Big Ben you little slut” announced Trish and went off to the bedroom. By the time she returned Samantha had cleared her mind and recovered her senses.

“Sam is in control” said Samantha and Trish stopped in her tracks with a massive pink dildo in her hand. “You are hetro again, Trish” added Samantha.

An exhausted Samantha collected her clothes and dressed before instructing Trish to put on her robe and return to her chair.

Samantha knew she had to take Trish to Elaine her hypnotic Mistress but the opportunity to put one over on Elaine made her grin with pleasure.

“So relaxed and happy, Trish. When I wake you I will invite you to have dinner with me and a friend tonight and you will accept willingly. When you are introduced to my friend you will remember that when I say the phrase “Don’t you just love pussy, Trish.” she will become the object of your lesbian sexual desire. You will bring Big Ben with you. Wake now Trish.”

Trish awoke as if nothing had happened and asked Samantha if she wanted another drink. Samantha declined but invited Trish to dinner. Trish, of course, accepted. Samantha returned home told Elaine that her first hypnotic induction had been successful and invited Elaine over to meet Trish. Elaine accepted.

Samantha made sure that Trish arrived before Elaine so that it would be difficult for Elaine to hypnotise her without revealing her power to an unentranced Trish.

After drinks had been poured, Elaine asked “How did you get on today, Sam? Did you want to show me something?”

“Yes I do. Don’t you just love pussy, Trish?”

Again there was the look of rabid lust on Trish’s face followed by the animal growl as she threw herself at Elaine who was seated on the settee. Before the older woman could even gasp in surprise, Trish had her in a head and lip lock that rendered her immobile and mute. Elaine’s struggling was in vain and the strong young women had her stripped in no time at all. The helpless Elaine looked up to see Samantha grinning down at her.

“Trish loves to be dominant in her lesbian sex. I am going upstairs for a while because I know you can control me with a few words and I want you to get to know what it feels like to have someone else in charge for once. I’ll come back in half-an-hour to rescue you from Trish’s clutches.” The look of rage on Elaine’s face just made Samantha grin even more as she left the room to watch events from the lounge on a TV link she had fixed up earlier.

Trish was rampant. With ease she dragged Elaine off the settee and had her face down on the floor with her arms pinned by Trish’s leg behind her back. This enabled Trish to remove her clothes without losing control of the protesting and struggling older woman.

“I’ll get you Samantha” screamed Elaine.

“Shut up you lesbian slut. You’re not in a position to do anything without my permission.”

Trish released Elaine’s numbed arms and flipped the woman over onto her back. Trish seized Elaine’s legs and pushed them up until her knees were near her armpits and her hairy pussy was revealed and open to attack. Throwing herself forward on to the helpless woman, Trish kept the aching legs in position with the weight of her body while beginning to attack Elaine’s exposed cunt with her own. Elaine continued to struggle but this merely increased the friction between the two hot cunts and began to have a stimulating effect on Elaine’s clit. She found herself being sexually excited by the grinding pussy contact despite, (or was it because of she asked herself) the way she was being dominated by the hard bodied younger woman. Elaine realised she had stopped screaming obscenities at Samantha and was now encouraging Trish to fuck her harder.

Elaine was confused at her reaction to Trish’s onslaught. She was enjoying being sexually dominated and she was concerned at her submissive acceptance of the younger woman’s physical supremacy. It was all new to her.

“You love it don’t you, you lesbian slut. You love me fucking you. You love the feeling of being helpless under me. You love to have me in control of your cunt. Admit it slut!”

Elaine was gasping in pleasure as the two clits rubbed hotly and wetly against each other. Her brain was in turmoil as Trish continued to berate her. Was it true? Did she love it?

“Admit it and cum for your Mistress, you slut.”

As Elaine came to a crashing orgasm she screamed her submission to Trish and felt a wonderful sense of pleasure in giving up control to Trish. Trish released Elaine’s legs but maintained the cunt to cunt contact. She reached forward and began to caress Elaine’s ample breasts.

“You are a sexy slut and now that you know who is boss we can enjoy each other’s bodies. You do know who is boss, don’t you Elaine?”

“Yes, Mistress” whispered Elaine.

“Don’t forget it ever or else ....". She crushed Elaine’s tits in her strong hands bringing a screech of pain from the older woman.

“I will never forget Mistress” vowed Elaine and meant it wholeheartedly.

With a smile Trish turned her body and lowered her shaven mound over Elaine’s mouth. “Time for you to prove your worth, slut” she said as she engulfed Elaine’s face between her thighs. In no time Trish’s cunt was gushing its cum juices into Elaine’s welcoming mouth.

“Good slut” said Trish, making Elaine feel proud to have pleased her Mistress. Trish climbed off Elaine but commanded her to remain where she was. She went to her handbag and extracted the huge pink dildo she called Big Ben. Samantha had been watching the events in the lounge with interest and amazement. She would not have believed that Elaine could be turned into a submissive ‘slut’ with such ease. But seeing was believing. Elaine was obedient to Trish and ready to accept her sexual dominance without further question. She decided it was worth the risk to return to the lounge and have a closer view of Trish subjecting Elaine to the pleasure of having her cunt filled by Big Ben. Entering the lounge Samantha saw that Elaine’s legs were again drawn up to her breasts to open her cunt to the fullest but this time she was doing it without Trish’s help. Trish was running the huge pink object up and down Elaine’s wet slit to moisten it while Elaine was begging her to thrust it into her. Trish continued to tease Elaine for some time causing her to become more and more frantic in her need. Eventually Trish took pity on her ‘slut’ and thrust the dildo into the other woman’s yearning cunt.

Elaine howled in delight as Trish moved the big artificial prick in and out of the gushing channel until eventually Elaine’s orgasm overcame her. Trish withdrew Big Ben and ordered Elaine to kneel before to show her appreciation of the fucking she had received.

Kneeling before Trish, Elaine’s face was on a level with the junction of her thighs. “You know what to do, slut.”

“Yes, Mistress” said Elaine before diving into the shaved pudendum and sucking avidly at hot wet flesh.

Samantha was at a loss what to do. She was Trish’s hypnotic Mistress, Elaine was her hypnotic Mistress and now Trish was Elaine’s physically dominant Mistress. It was an unexpected twist. She decided that she needed to talk to Elaine to sort out where they went from here.

“You are hetro again, Trish. Sam is in control” said Samantha close to Trish’s ear. Trish stepped back from Elaine and closed her eyes in a trance. “Trish I want you to dress, sit in the chair and hear nothing until I touch you on the forehead.”

Looking down at the still kneeling and naked Elaine, Samantha said “I didn’t know things would turn out like this.”

“I ought to be furious with you but the last half hour was the greatest sexual experience of my life. I know now what I have been missing. A stern Mistress.” “The problem is though that she is only dominant when she is triggered to be. Although I suspect she is dominant with my brother. How do you want to play this?”

“I want you to give me the trigger control so that I can turn on my Mistress when I need her. I would still want to have more gentle sex with you if you agree. I don’t want to have to use my hypnotic control over you excessively.”

“I enjoy sex with you but I also enjoy the thought that you can control me with a phrase. In fact it turns me on to be under your hypnotic control.”

“We can discuss this later in the evening. I think we had better have dinner before it spoils.” Elaine picked up her clothes and dressed while Samantha explained to Trish that they had merely been talking and that was what she should remember. Satisfied that all was back to normal she woke Trish from her trance.

A couple of hours later after they had eaten and had coffee, Trish thanked Samantha for a nice evening and announced she was leaving as she had to be up early in the morning to meet Frank at the airport. As she was about to leave, Samantha gave her a friendly farewell kiss on the cheek and whispered “Sam is in control” in her ear. With Trish in a trance, Samantha set in place Elaine’s control of Trish’s alter-ego and, at Elaine’s request, ordered Trish to purchase a harness for her dildo and to be unsatisfied with just one dildo in her armoury before awakening her.

“Goodbye, Elaine. I hope we will meet again.”

“I’m sure we will Trish and I look forward to it very much.”

After Trish’s departure, Samantha snuggled up to Elaine on the sofa and began to caress her breasts through her clothes.

“Do you want to stay the night or has Trish worn you out?”

“I’ll stay. We need to discuss Ken’s return on Friday. After what I have seen tonight I know you will have him under control in no time.”

“He’s coming back tomorrow not Friday. I am going to meet him at the airport and then he means to spend the night with me with you thinking he is still out of town.”

“That two-timing bastard! Never mind though, he has put himself into our trap and you can get him under control while he is still tired from his trip. You’ll enjoy that wont you?”

“Yes. Very much indeed.”

“Good girl. Now sleep for your Mistress.”

Samantha slipped into a trance immediately. Elaine planted a post hypnotic suggestion into Samantha’s mind for activation at a future date and then woke her.

“Let’s go to bed and enjoy some soft loving sex” suggested Elaine.

“Wouldn’t you rather I fucked you with a dildo?” grinned Samantha.

“Be careful. Or I might use one on you” laughed Elaine.

The two women shared a night of lesbian bliss.