The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a story for adults. It is fantasy fiction and any resemblance to real people or fact is purely coincidental.

Cure for Adultery

By Hypno Sister

Part 1

Elaine read the report from the private investigator which confirmed her suspicion that her husband Ken was having an affair with Samantha Jayson a junior lawyer in his law firm. She had no intention of divorcing her husband and considered how she could deal with the situation to her advantage and to the detriment of her husband. Before she could form any plans she was interrupted by Kim her senior sales assistant.

“I’m sorry to disturb you Ms. Spencer but Lady Hardwick is here and I thought you would want to deal with her yourself”

“Thank you Kim. I will see her in the special display room. Please take the premier selection out of the vault and bring it to me.”

“Yes Ms. Spencer” said Kim.

Elaine was the owner of one of the principal jewellers in the county of Berkshire and counted many of the rich and famous among her clients. Lady Hardwick was one of these and warranted Elaine’s special attention to ensure that the rich woman continued to come to Elaine for her many purchaces of expensive jewellery.

Twenty years before when Elaine was in her late teens she had spent a year in the Far East, predominantly in Thailand, studying the various cuts, settings and uses of all types of gems. One of her instructors during this time was a Thai woman who led Elaine into the mystic world of gems in the oriental culture. Include in this instruction was the use of jewels as a focus in inducing a trance like state. This led to Elaine studying hypnosis and becoming very proficient in its use. The primary use to which she now put this expertise was the induction of low level trance states in customers to persuade them that they wanted the gem they were viewing and were prepared to pay the price demanded. This was a question of creating a state in which the customer was open to suggestion rather than true hypnosis but the principals were the same and the method she used could induce deep hypnosis if she chose to pursue that end.

Kim returned with a tray containing a selection of expensive items that were kept for special clients. " Lady Hardwick is in the special display room waiting for you” she informed her boss.

As Elaine made her way down the corridor to the room where Lady Hardwick was waiting her mind returned to her husband’s adultery and she suddenly knew what she would do take revenge on Ken and his mistress.

About an hour later Elaine returned to her office having convinced Lady Hardwick that she could not live without a new diamond ring and ruby earrings. It had been a profitable hour but it was the plan for revenge that had formulated in her mind that accounted for the broad smile which was on her face. She had decided that her husband would have to be subjected to complete domination to ensure he did not stray in the future. This would be achieved by the use of hypnosis but Elaine’s plan was far more devious than simply hypnotising her husband into compliance. Samantha would be the instrument of Ken’s humiliation. Tomorrow she would put her plan into action.

Later that evening Elaine examined her naked body in the mirror after a shower. What she saw was a body that was firm despite its forty years. The C-cup breasts had surprisingly little sag, the result of constant exercise to keep the supporting muscles in shape. The areolae were large and dark around the large, sensitive nipples. The waist was trim and the hips and thighs, though ample, were firm and devoid of spare fat. The pubic mound was covered with black hair that was unusually thick and extensive.

As she finished drying herself she threw the towel into the laundry basket and stood, arms akimbo, to take in the view. She was pleased with what she saw. She was a mature sexy woman who was about to assert herself sexually for the first time in her life and the thought of it had hardened her clit and set her juices flowing.

Elaine knew Samantha quite well, having met her on a number of occasions at various office functions. It was not therefore out of the ordinary for Elaine to telephone Samantha to bait the trap.

“Samantha, my dear, Elaine Spencer here” Elaine heard an intake of breath and grinned. " I have just received a beautiful emerald pendant and as soon as I saw it I knew it was just perfect for you with your red hair and green eyes. It is very reasonably priced and I am sure you will love it. Would you like to come to the shop and see it?”

Samantha did not really want to come face to face with her lover’s wife but she knew any refusal might cause offence and perhaps even suspicion. She tried to make excuses.

“I am very busy at the moment Elaine and don’t have time to get to your shop. I am in court most of the day.”

“No problem, Samantha, I often work in the shop in the evenings after closing and would be happy to show it to you after you finish work. Shall we say seven tonight?”

Defeated Samantha agreed to go to Elaine’s shop at seven that night.

Elaine let Samantha into the shop at just after seven. Samantha had come direct from her office and was still wearing her court clothes of black suit over a white blouse with a high neck. She was a very attractive redhead of twenty-eight with an exceptional figure which even her severe suit could not hide.

“Why don’t you take off your jacket my dear?” suggested Elaine. “You can relax now. Your work is over for the day” she purred.

“Thank you” said Samantha surprised to feel a wave of relaxation sweep over her.

Elaine led Samantha into the special display room that she had used just the day before to convince Lady Hardwick to part with her money. In the room was a table covered with black velvet with a chair on either side of it. Above the table, although they were not obvious in the darkness of the room, were two powerful spotlights which were focused onto the table surface.

“You must be tired after a long day my dear” said Elaine soothingly, “but that is all right because you can relax here. It is a room in which you will find it so easy to relax after your hard day”

Tiredness flooded over Samantha and she realised that Elaine was right. She needed to relax. She took the soft, comfortable chair that Elaine guided her to and watched her lover’s wife take the chair opposite. Suddenly the room was plunged into total darkness and Samantha gasped in surprise.

“Relax Samantha” coaxed Elaine as she turned on the spotlights over the table. Samantha could see nothing but the pool of bright light in the centre of the table and the emerald and diamond pendant which was illuminated by it. A sharp intake of breath told Elaine that the sight of the pendant had had its desired effect. This conclusion was supported by the look of concentration on Samantha’s face as she studied the lovely jewellery.

“Concentrate on the beauty of the pendant ..... the glowing gems provide a point of focus for your attention ..... green from the emerald and white from the diamonds ..... the lights are the centre of your world ..... all other sights and sounds have disappeared and your mind is focused solely on the pendant and my voice.” Elaine was watching Samantha’s face as she gently induced a trance and saw with pleasure a gradual relaxation of the face muscles and the glazing of the eyes. “Looking at the pendant and listening to my voice is helping you to relax after your hard and tiring day ..... it is so good to relax ...... it is so relaxing to watch the pendant and listen to my voice ..... you want to relax Samantha ..... watching the gems and listening to my voice help you to relax and that is what you want.”

Samantha was confused about what was happening to her. Her lawyer’s mind was telling her that the situation she was in was abnormal but another part of her mind was agreeing with the soothing voice that what she wanted most was to relax. It felt so good to let her mind relax and Samantha’s logical side was overcome by the delightful feeling of lassitude that looking at the pendant and listening to the voice was producing.

“Nothing can disturb your feeling of relaxation if you continue to listen to my voice ..... relaxing feels so good you want it to continue for ever ..... I can help you achieve that Samantha ..... do you want to continue to relax? .....do you want me to help you?”

Samantha thought about the questions the voice posed. Yes, she wanted to continue to relax and if the voice could help she knew she must accept that help. “I want to relax. Please help me to relax” whispered Samantha. With that statement Samantha took the first step in submitting her will to Elaine. The hypnotist smiled with pleasure at Samantha’s acceptance of loss of control.

“Of course I will help you to relax even more Samantha ..... I am going to count down from ten and as the numbers decrease you will find yourself going deeper and deeper into relaxation .....ten ..... deeper ..... nine ..... deeper still ..... eight ..... even deeper ..... seven ..... deeper and deeper ...... six ..... so deep now ..... five ..... so very deep ..... four ..... going deeper ..... three ..... reaching the deepest levels now ..... two ..... very very deep ..... one ..... deeply relaxed and so happy”

Samantha felt wonderful. As the voice had counted down she felt each part of her body become more and more relaxed until all her muscles seemed to turn to jelly and no longer under control of her mind. By the time the count reached four only her mind was capable of more relaxation and as the count progressed to one any remnant of control she had over her mind disappeared and no thoughts remained. Her mind was open to any suggestion the voice made.

“You feel so good now Samantha ..... you have no worries in the world ...... you do not need to think ...... I will do all your thinking for you ..... my thoughts will be your thoughts and you will welcome this because it will help you stay in the wonderful state of relaxation you are enjoying ..... you want to stay relaxed but you can only do so if you listen to my voice and obey all my instructions ..... you do not wish to resist my orders because if you do you know you will no longer be relaxed and you want to avoid that at all costs ..... tell me you will obey me Samantha.”

Samantha was too far gone to even think of resisting. “I will obey you” she replied.

“That is fine Samantha. Do you know who I am?”

“The voice” said a puzzled Samantha.

“I am your Mistress, Samantha. In future you will address me as Mistress or Mistress Elaine.”

“Yes Mistress”

“Close your eyes now Samantha and move from relaxation into a deep, deep sleep. You will be asleep but you will still be able to hear my voice and understand what I tell you.” Elaine saw Samantha’s eyes close with a contented sigh. “I am going to ask you some questions now, Samantha and you will answer me truthfully. Are you Ken Spencer’s lover?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Do you love him?”

“No Mistress.”

“Why do you sleep with him then?”

“He promised to help my career Mistress.”

“What he has done to you and to your Mistress is a sin against women and must be punished. You agree with that don’t you Samantha?”

“Yes Mistress. He must be punished.”

“Have you ever had a lesbian relationship, Samantha?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Who was it with?”

“Claire. My roommate in college.”

Elaine smiled to herself. It was time to get to the good stuff. If Samantha had claimed to have loved her husband Elaine was prepared to use Samantha as the instrument of Ken’s humiliation and discard her but in the light of the sexual blackmail of her husband she had sympathy for Samantha and decided to enslave her to her will while allowing her some dignity.

“You love your Mistress, Samantha. You find her body desirable and want nothing more than to worship that body. Your greatest joy in life will be to bury your face in her hairy pussy, lick her clit and make her cum in your mouth. You will take delight in caressing her breasts and sucking her nipples. Even the treasure in her ass groove will attract your tongue as if by magnetism. You will present your naked pussy to your Mistress on demand and welcome penetration by her dildo. When you are alone you will become an obsessive masturbator while thinking exclusively of your Mistress. Who do you love Samantha?”

“I love Mistress Elaine.”

Elaine had no intention of turning Samantha into a sex crazed woman who could not function normally. Samantha was an excellent lawyer and Elaine wanted her to continue to fulfil her potential. She would mould Samantha’s mind carefully so that she would continue to function quite normally day by day while the pussy obsessed sex slave remained buried in her subconscious ready to be released by a phrase from her Mistress.

“It will soon be time to wake up Samantha but that is nothing to worry about because you will be able to return to the relaxed state whenever you hear your Mistress say ‘Relax for your Mistress’. When you wake you will be quite happy to accept my invitation to visit my home because you will feel comfortable to be with me and you know that Ken is in Europe for a week. You will be delighted that I have let you have the pendant you admired so much on approval because you will get Ken to pay for it on his return. You will not remember being hypnotised and your conscious mind will not remember any of the instructions that I have given you. Your subconscious mind will remember every thing and when you hear the phrase ‘Activate sex slave’ you will become the slave to your Mistress as instructed and will obey all your Mistress’s commands without doubts or resistance. Wake up now Samantha”

Elaine held her breath. She was not sure if the instructions she had given would work or whether she would have a furious Samantha on her hands. Samantha awoke with a puzzled look on her face. Elaine spoke.

“Why don’t you put on your pendant Samantha?”

“Oh yes, thank you. It is beautiful—and I can pay later?”

“Yes my dear. When you like. Shall we go back to my place now?”

“Your place? Yes, of course we are going to your house.”

Just over half an hour later Elaine and Samantha were sitting in the lounge of Elaine’s house drinking some excellent claret and discussing jewellery. Suddenly Elaine said “Relax for your Mistress” and with a sigh Samantha’s face and body relaxed and her eyes went blank. Elaine smiled. The induction phrase had worked. Elaine woke Samantha again and the conversation continued as if nothing had happened. After a few minutes Elaine decided to try the phrase which would trigger the post hypnotic suggestion. “Activate sex slave” she intoned.

A look of total confusion crossed the face of the red-headed lawyer but was quickly replaced by a look of undisguised lust. “Mistress” she purred. Elaine was delighted at the effectiveness of the command phrase. “Remove your clothes and pose for your Mistress, slave” commanded Elaine feeling a strong urge to have her newly acquired slave naked. Amazingly Samantha did not just undress but began to strip in a provocative fashion as if to heighten her Mistress’s desires and passion. ‘My god! I’ve created a sex fiend’ she thought with pleasure rather than concern. Elaine sat back and watched the woman, who that afternoon had been appearing in court as a defence lawyer, performing a striptease with amazing expertise.

Samantha writhed at the hips like a snake as she worked her tight black skirt down over her thighs until it fell in a pool at her feet. With a kick of her long leg the skirt flew across the room. She did not continue to strip immediately but stood with her legs slightly apart to let her Mistress view her long shapely legs encased in black nylons held up by a black garter belt. Her hands rose to the neck of her white blouse and began to slowly undo each button while her eyes held those of her Mistress. Gradually the blouse came open and Samantha removed it with a flourish—throwing it after the already discarded skirt. She thrust her substantial, bra covered, breasts towards Elaine who was watching with growing interest and desire. Slowly she moved her hands behind her back, reaching for the clasp of the bra. She held that pose like a temptress for what seemed an eternity to Elaine. Then, Samantha bent at the waist with the bra clasp undone but with her hands still holding the bra cups in place. Elaine was given a view of a formidable cleavage before Samantha cast aside the bra and stood bare breasted with arms spread before her Mistress. The breasts were large, firm and well shaped without a hint of sag as they thrust from her chest. The emerald and diamond pendant shone as it nestled between the globes of flesh. Elaine’s mouth was watering—not the only part of her body that was beginning to suffer from an increase in liquid flow. Samantha continued to provoke her Mistress as she began to remove her panties with her back to Elaine. Samantha knew her Mistress wanted to see her pussy but she teased her by presenting her rear to Elaine as she slid down her panties. When she turned to face the watching older woman she continued to tease by covering her pubic area with her hands. Then with a flourish Samantha removed her hands to reveal her mound covered with a neatly trimmed bush of red hair. Elaine had grown impatient.

“Get those stockings and garter belt off quickly, come over here and undress your Mistress” she commanded. Samantha obeyed instantly and soon had Elaine as naked as she was. Samantha stood enthralled as she viewed her Mistress. “Start with my breasts slave” ordered Elaine who was reclining on the settee.

Samantha gently took Elaine’s left breast in her hands and began to knead it while she moved her mouth to the already erect nipple. She was rewarded by an immediate sigh of pleasure from her Mistress and began to suck even more fiercely. Before long she moved across to the other breast with her mouth while continuing to roll left nipple between thumb and finger. Elaine was beginning to moan as Samantha’s assault on her tits continued. Samantha decided her Mistress was not being sufficiently vocal and seized the nipple between her teeth and gave it a far from gentle nip. She got the expected howl but also received a fierce swat on her ass for her pains. “Don’t take too many liberties slave unless you want to feel the flat of my hand a lot harder than that little tap I just gave you. Now get your face into my muff and see how fast you can make your Mistress cum.”

Samantha dived into the junction of her Mistress’s thighs and found a surprising amount of unruly black hair. Combing back the black forest with her fingers she exposed the large, and already wet, lips of the older woman’s cunt. She carefully prised them open with her fingers to reveal the bright pink hot flesh of Elaine’s pleasure channel. The scent that arose from the open cunt was overpowering to Samantha’s senses and with a whimper of desire she thrust her whole face into the warm, wet flesh and began to lick and suck avidly at the juices that were flowing in profusion. “Yes ..... more my slave. Lick deep .... wonderful ...... more ..... more .... suck my cunt ......” Elaine had experienced nothing like it in her life. Not only was a younger woman lapping the juices from her cunt but more important in her mind was the knowledge that the woman was entranced by her hypnotic power and was her submissive slave. Meanwhile Samantha had located Elaine’s engorged clit and was about to increase the sexual pleasure of her Mistress to a level that would bring the older woman to the most intense orgasm of her life. Samantha began with gentle licks of the throbbing organ which sent Elaine writhing so much that Samantha had to grip her Mistress’s ass cheeks firmly to prevent being thrown off. Realising the effect she was having on Elaine, Samantha took the whole of the pulsing clit into her mouth and began to suck it vigorously. It took only a few seconds for her actions to cause Elaine to scream in passion and spasm into a multiple orgasm that shook her whole body and sent a gush of pussy juice into Samantha waiting mouth.

Elaine was shaken by the strength of her orgasm and was only just recovering from the impact when Samantha began to attack her clit again—this time with her teeth. Within seconds Elaine was shattered by another orgasm. Through her befuddled thoughts came the realisation that unless she instructed her slave to stop she would be totally overcome by the continuous orgasms. Elaine gasped “Stop sucking my cunt and lick my armpits, slave.” Samantha obeyed like the good slave she was and settled into her Mistress’s right armpit where she was surprised but not displeased to find a vigorous growth of hair as black as the bush she had recently been surrounded by. Elaine sighed with relief as she enjoyed the gentle touch of her slaves tongue in her tender underarm area.

Both Elaine and Samantha were in seventh heaven but Elaine was already thinking about what had to be done to establish her new relationship with Samantha in the real world and how revenge against her two-timing husband was to be taken. First however she took pity on Samantha who was clearly as horny as hell.

“Do you want to cum, slave?” Elaine asked, rhetorically.

“Yes please, Mistress”

“Would you like me to bring you off, slave?”

“Oh yes please Mistress” enthused Samantha.

Elaine smiled at her slave and moved her hand across the younger woman’s firm belly towards the red bush at the junction of her thighs. She slid her hand between the spread legs and cupped the hot mound bringing a gasp of delight from her slave. The redhead’s cunt was swollen with desire and soaked in her juices. Elaine stroked the gaping lips for a short time before sinking three fingers into Samantha’s cunt. While Elaine fucked her slave with her fingers, Samantha was writhing in passion. Moving her hand slightly Elaine was able to find Samantha’s clit with her thumb. It was fully erect and clear of its hood. A few strokes of her thumb was all it took to bring Samantha to a gigantic orgasm.

“Thank you Mistress. I love you Mistress” said Samantha.

“Relax for your Mistress” commanded Elaine. A look of great pleasure was on Samantha’s face as all her muscles seemed to sag and her eyes became blank. Elaine’s slave was ready and waiting for further commands.

Elaine took a deep breath. She knew that what she was about to attempt was risky and could lead to a total disaster if the commands she was about to give did not strike a receptive chord in Samantha’s mind. Elaine concluded that whatever happened when she first woke Samantha after the new instructions it should be possible to recover by using the key phrases to return Samantha to a trance.

“What I am going to tell you Samantha is the truth. It is what happened today between us. You will accept all I say as fact and will not question it nor doubt that it is the truth. You will remember it as the truth of what has happened today and you will be happy that it has occurred. Do you understand Samantha?”

“Yes Mistress” came the immediate reply.

“You came to my shop today to view a pendant. You wanted the pendant and I agreed you could have it on approval and pay for it later. You agreed to come back here to my house for a drink. While we were drinking we started talking about lesbians and we both confessed to previous lesbian relationships. This led to both of us admitting that we would like to have a new sapphic relationship and that now was as good a time as any. We made love vigorously on the settee and both agreed that we wished to continue the relationship despite the fact that I knew about your adulterous association with my husband. I forgave you and you confessed to wishing to end the affair with my husband. You agreed with me that Ken deserved to be punished and you would help me obtain my revenge. Do remember all this happening Samantha?”

“Yes Elaine” replied Samantha.

Elaine did not know what the change of address from Mistress to Elaine indicated but chose to ignore it. Elaine reached out and took the unresisting Samantha in her arms. She pressed the red head onto her naked breast.

“Wake up Samantha” commanded Elaine.

There was along silence which disturbed Elaine but then Samantha spoke.

“I had forgotten how fulfilling sex with a woman could be. I feel as if I have been cumming for hours.”

“Me too” said Elaine, relieved that Samantha seemed to have accepted their lesbian interlude.

Samantha raised her head from Elaine’s breast and kissed the older woman gently on the mouth, running her tongue lightly across Elaine’s lips.

“You hypnotised me didn’t you?” asked Samantha quietly. Elaine was stunned but she recovered quickly.

“Does that frighten you?”

“No. Believe it or not it turns me on to know you have been controlling me and can continue to if you want to. You won’t do anything bad to me because I had an affair with Ken will you?”

“No darling. The worst thing that will happen to you will be total exhaustion from a surfeit of orgasms. How did you know I had hypnotised you.”

“ I didn’t really. It was just that there seemed to be gaps that I couldn’t explain but I would not have worked it out except that Ken told me once that you knew how to hypnotise people and he was always wary to ensure you did not entrance him.”

“Did he now” mused Elaine, “we will have to change his attitude to control won’t we darling. Particularly his obvious fear of control by women. Will you join me in taking revenge against my husband, Samantha?”

“Only if you promise to reward me with multiple orgasms whenever I want them” replied Samantha archly.

“Perhaps I already have, you little sex fiend. Meanwhile we have six days before Ken comes back to prepare ourselves for his total enslavement by two dominant women. The two women who are now going to bed to have a night of hot lesbian sex. Do you want me to promise not to hypnotise you?”

“No. The thought that you can control me at any time will keep me even hotter than the sight of your hairy pussy—if that is possible.”

The two women rose from the settee and with arms around each other’s waists made their way to the bedroom where for the next two hours tongues and fingers were used to pleasure every part of the two beautiful bodies until they both fell into exhausted sleep.

In the shower the next morning while Samantha was washing Elaine’s pussy hair, she was enthralled by the amazing bush which was the most abundant she had ever seen let alone had intimate contact with, Elaine decided to tell Samantha what she had planned for Ken.

“Because Ken is always on his guard against my hypnotising him we must find another approach. You are going to hypnotise him and turn him into your obedient slave. Then you bring him to me and we can control him together while continuing to enjoy sex with each other.”

“I don’t know how to hypnotise people!” exclaimed Samantha.

“I can teach you my darling. Under hypnosis people can very quickly absorb knowledge, instructions and skills. Before Ken returns in a few days you will be an accomplished hypnotist.”

“Will you let me practice before I try it on Ken?”

“Not on me you little devil” laughed Elaine. “I shall make sure you will be unable to even try to hypnotise me. I think you are right though that a practice would be sensible.”

Samantha licked her lips. She knew just who to practice on. Elaine saw the look on Samantha’s face and smiled. This was Ken’s nemesis.