The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crystal Mes (merize)

Chapter Three: Home Entrancement (Part 1)

(MC, MF, FF, MD)

My wife had a daughter from a prior marriage. I loved her like my own and since I had raised her from seven to an eighteen-year-old high school senior she pretty much considered me her father. I was never attracted to her as a woman, sorry to disappoint but she just never seemed like anything other than a child to me. Her girlfriends on the other hand had occupied several fantasies.

My wife also had a large variety of female friends that were over all the time. They too had a place in my fantasies, however, all this is for later, but it does give you a picture of my home life, filled with unavailable woman. Don’t get me wrong but after eleven plus years of marriage we were down to sex perhaps once or twice a month. I figured with the crystal my wife would find a new interest in sex and would be willing to try some things, which she had previously rejected. Which might include some of her friends.

The first thing I did upon arriving home was to use the crystal on the two girls in my life.

I did not find it necessary to drain their will in fact the crystal seemed more than capable of enslaving anyone I wanted. All I really did was alter the girls’ perception of what was right and wrong where I was concerned. Also I reignited my wife’s interest in sex that and enhance and restore her strong multi-orgasmic sex drive.

Practically the first thing my wife Jan told me was that the neighbor had shoveled the drive several times in my absence. She felt I needed to call and thank him myself. Of course once I enslaved her she was more than willing to do it but I decided to make the call. I called the next day. Jim asked that both Jan and I come over, there was a favor he had been eager to ask and he needed both of us over there.

Perhaps I should describe Jim and his wife Abby. They are both tall and blond though Jim is several inches shorter than me and Abby is not over 5′ 7″. Both are slender with Abby being disappointedly flat. I was attracted to her but as Jan pointed out she had spent too much time in the sun and looked older than her although ten years younger than Jan. But she wore tight shirts and low cut jeans and while she wore no thongs or skimpy panties I still enjoyed looking despite her “defects”.

We arrived and the two young children were ushered upstairs for a nap. Jim offered and made drinks while we waited for Abby to return. They both looked nervous as they sat beside each other. Jim began: “This is very difficult for us to say but we wanted to discuss this openly with both of you. Larry I know you like Abby. Both of us have noticed you watching her.”

At this I decided anger was the best way to go. “Look Jim I’m sorry you think I was ogling your wife. I think we will just go and you won’t have to worry about my roving eyes?” We both got up to leave.

“No, no please sit, you don’t understand we aren’t upset on the contrary, because you like Abby we felt you would not mind the favor we need to ask.”

“Look I am only speaking for myself here but I do not think I would enjoy some kind of orgy or wife swapping.” Again I stood as if to leave.

“Please you don’t understand, I just am not explaining this right. All we are asking is to borrow your services Larry, that is until I get better.” Both of us sat back and looked expectantly. “You see I had some surgery and as a result I have a long recovery until I can...perform again. Meanwhile my wife is very understanding but very unfulfilled as well. What we are asking is that you take care of her needs for the next few months or so and in return she is willing to try certain things that you might be interested in; such as a three way with the two of you.”

“What about you, what do you get out of this?” Jan asked.

“Nothing...except I know my wife isn’t risking her health and our marriage screwing around.”

“Why my husband why not some of the other men on the street? In fact I am sure there are several married and single men in the neighborhood that would like to screw her.”

Abby jumped in, blushing a little and stammering. “W...We discussed it and finally decided on Larry.”

“That does not answer my question,” Jan responded.

“Jim didn’t want me getting involved with a single guy and felt that some of the men in the neighborhood were too attractive, while I rejected several of his suggestions based on the fact that the guys were gross.”

Now Jan was angry. “So you settled on my husband as what...average?”

“No, no it had to be someone we both liked and did not feel threatened by.” Jim jumped in here hoping to rescue the situation.

“I will tell you what Jim; the two of us will go in the other room and let the ladies talk. When they are done, Abby can come out and Jan and I will discuss the situation and give you a decision.”

We left the two ladies alone. The following is a brief summary of the discussion: Abby had not gotten laid in over four months and was climbing the walls. While their sex life did not sound that interesting they evidently used to do it two or three times a week. No oral sex or fantasies just ten minutes or so every two or three days. In fact they only used the missionary position. She had gotten used to a powerful orgasm every few days and just had not been able to come any other way. Jim was only five inches and not all that thick but seemed adequate to do the job. Abby claimed to be allergic to plastic so dildos and vibrators were out. She also had no interest in a three way with Jan that was just a carrot tossed in by Jim to help persuade us.

After there discussion Jan and I pretended to meet. It really wasn’t much of a discussion she really had no say in the matter in fact although we had fantasized about a mange e toi, in reality until I had enslaved her it was the furthest thing from her mind. Now if I said so she was interested. So while we pretended to discuss the issue in reality I told her how to approach the situation, than we asked Jim and Abby to return.

“Look Jim and Abby, I know that Jan is not to happy about this but there is only one thing that would tilt the decision in your favor. We have fantasized about a mange e toi; however, Abby said she really was not interested in that type of activity. So we propose that I fuck Abby every Saturday afternoon until Jim is recovered except for vacations and periods. Jan will join us every other Saturday for as long as she wants. Even if she decides this is not for her I will fuck Abby for up to another three months.”

At this point even though I was not finished Abby spoke up. “First of all I do not like the term fuck, I am not that kind of woman, secondly I told Jan I really did not want to...go down on another woman. If Jan is a lesbian let her find someone else to...you know.”

“Jan is not a lesbian, she is however less inhibited than you are. As such she is willing to try something new. Besides if she enjoys “going down” on you that would make her bi-sexual not a lesbian. I’m sorry you don’t like the language but I will not be making love to you we will be having sex. Furthermore, we will be doing more than just sticking my cock into your pussy I would expect to engage in the same type of sexual activity that I enjoy with my wife.”

“You are gross and disgusting and your language is terrible. What is wrong with sticking your “Penis” in my “Vagina” why do you need to add to it?”

“Because I like oral sex and will expect any partner to do for me as I would do for her. The deal is we have sex once a week and we have a threesome at least once a month. Sex will include oral as well as intercourse. ”

“That is ridiculous, I will agree to getting together once a week but I will only try a...threesome every fifth week and I do not have to perform...oral on Jan or you. You or...Jan can do oral when we are together. Furthermore, I see no reason to try different positions, I like the way I do it now.”

“Well first of all you are not doing anything “now”, secondly we will do oral every week or you will not do anything with me, finally Jan will join us once a month for as long as she wants and you will go down on her or there is no deal.”

“That is ridiculous, how about...”

I interrupted her. “You don’t understand, this is the final offer.” I got up to leave and of course Jan joined me.

“Your going to pass up this body Larry, just to be stubborn?” Abby posed showing off her body, I think she was ready to take something off, I stopped her.

“Don’t bother Abby, just think about the deal and let us know.” We left and walked back to our house.

“Master, aren’t you worried she will find someone else to fuck her?” Jan asked.

“Of course not my little slave, these negotiations mean nothing in the end. I intend to enslave her and she will do anything I say.”

“Than why bother to even pretend to make a deal, just agree to anything and when you get her alone turn her into your sex slave?”

“I just want to have some fun. In fact I think I will have her be unaware that I have any control and that it is the sex that is giving me power over her.”

“You just like that feeling of power over your sluts...master. Lets go upstairs and fuck and I can pretend I’m cleaning her juices off of your cock while I blow you.”

“Don’t worry I plan to have one of my New York slaves spend some time with us to help train you, bi-sexually that is.”

“Oh goody.”

Less than ten minutes later Jan was sucking my cock when the phone rang. I could see from caller ID that it was our neighbors. I answered the phone and Abby started without so much as hello.

“This is the deal Larry, I sent Jim and the kids off for a few hours. I’m sure that will be more than you need. You come over now and we do it your way. If I do not orgasm three times before now and 4:00 pm we do things my way from now on, if you can give me three good orgasms, we do things your way. I should warn you I am only good for one a day.” I glanced at the clock it was 2:10.

“Ok, I’ll be over in 15 minutes.” I hung up the phone. “Lets flavor my cock before I go over there,” I said as I plunged into her soaking wet cunt. I did not let Jan clean me before I went over to take Abby.

Abby greeted me at the door wearing some negligee that was not that exciting, she led me upstairs swaying her ass tempting me. She sat on the bed leaning back and hiking up her outfit, she wore nothing underneath. “Don’t you just want to stick your penis right into my hot vagina?” She said in what she thought was a sultry tone.

“That’s nice Abby but I really wanted to show you this.” Instantly the crystal grabbed her attention and before I could say slave her will was being drained into the crystal. I somehow stopped the process. I made the crystal put her will back but I could tell it would no longer be difficult to enslave her. Not that I would not have fun.

“Abby, I want to you to listen very carefully to me, you will find sex with me very pleasurable. You will find yourself wanting to try anything I suggest. Any initial resistance will fade as your pleasure grows. You will be multi-orgasmic for me; you will thoroughly enjoy anything we do together sexually no matter how much your former self would have objected. Do you understand?”

“Yes I understand.” Her voice was a monotone of obedience.

“You will be completely unaware that I have any control over you other than what I seem to gain sexually. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“The more we fuck the more sexually open you will become, but only with me. You will find that five days without my cock is worse than a few months without an orgasm had been previously. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

In a little while I will put the crystal away and wake you up. You will remember nothing consciously but will obey all of my commands. Whenever I say to you ‘Abby you are such a horny slut’ you will return to this trance obedient to my every command. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“One final command and then a question, only I can hypnotize you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Good, now is our activity being monitored or recorded in any way?”

“Yes, I have a video camera hidden on that shelf and a second one in the closet in case you spot the first.”

“Why?”

“Because I do not trust you and I wanted to see if you were up to anything.”

“Well than I have one additional command before I awaken you. You will rewind both cameras and record over the current tapes. You will only remember that you decided not to tape our encounter. Does Jim know about your recording plans? Do you understand and obey?”

“No, he wants to know as little as possible and yes, I understand and obey.” She proceeded to remove the cameras and follow my commands. When she was done I had her resume her position on the bed and woke her from her trance.

I did not remove my clothing but instead I dropped to the floor and began to kiss and lick my way up her thigh.

“Ewww, your not going to lick me, are you that is so gross. Please just stick it in me will you I haven’t come in months. Oh gross...ummm...its disgusting...ahhhh...please...just stop...don’t...ohhhhh...your sick...oh my god I think...yes...I’m...I’m...I’m commmmmming.” At the end it was almost a scream a she gushed.

She shuddered than tried to pull me up but I was to busy enjoying her virgin (orally speaking) pussy. It wasn’t long before I had her on the verge again. I brought her close than stopped and stood up.

“Please, please I am almost there just a little more, pleasssse.”

I stood over her and dropped my pants and underwear, my erect and enormous cock pointing at her. “You need to kiss and lick and suck my rod and if you do a good job I will allow you to straddle me so that I can lick your pussy while you continue to suck my dick.”

She had gasped at the size of it never having been faced with such a display (at least based on her husband’s stated size). “I...I can’t I don’t suck dick...I mean penis, besides your too big I would choke.” She stared in fascination like a bird trapped by a snake.

“If you want that orgasm start licking.”

Hesitant at first she kissed and than licked, a frown crossed her pretty face. She began to lick and suck with more enthusiasm. “It tasted a little strange at first but now it doesn’t seem to have any real flavor, unless I go further down the shaft.”

“This strange flavor is bothering you, I will go and wash it off.”

She mumbled something and I replied that she shouldn’t talk with her mouth full. She popped me out and spoke her piece before returning to her now vigorous activity. “That’s Ok, it kind of grows on you, I don’t mind.”

“Good, because I fucked Jan, without coming, before I came over and would I would not let her suck me clean.” She stopped and stared at me for a long five seconds and than returned to her ministrations of my member.

I ordered her to stop and than had to instruct her on how to straddle my face for a proper 69. She came twice before I was about to release her for a good solid fuck when I felt my self about to come. I pushed her up my finger rubbing her clit. “This will be a test, I am about to come you can either pull me out and let me spew my cum all over your face and my stomach or you can do your best to swallow my hot semen.” She stiffened but already knew what would be considered a failing grade. She surprised me by clamping down on my cock and continuing to suck. I returned to lathing her pussy with my tongue while my finger continued to stimulate her clit. I came hard and so did she; she really tried to swallow as much as she could but it was too much I poured out of her mouth, less than half being swallowed. Than she surprised me by licking up every drop she could find before returning to my cock to check for extra.

I rolled her off and looked down at her.

“Did I do good, I really tried.” She seemed eager to please, perhaps the suggestions were too strong, but no they were not that powerful. I think she just was not used to that kind of pleasure or to a man controlling her. I believe she must have always been the one in control and the lack of control was unveiling a submissive side to her that even she was not aware of.

“You did great.”

I moved on top of her to mount her, she spread her legs eagerly, than with a mischievous smile asked: “What happened to missionary style is boring?”

“I never said it was boring just that it wasn’t the only way to have sex. Besides who said we were going to do it missionary style.” With that I grabbed her ankles and lifted them over my head plunging my full length deeper into her than anyone had ever gone before. I not only thrust but also pulled her legs as I did doubling the impact of the trust, and from her reaction, of her pleasure.

“My god you’re not only long you’re enormous.” She screamed out as I plunged into her again. By the third thrust she came again. After that she had no control or inhibitions at all she came again and again moaning and thrashing. She also became more vocal her language deteriorating until she actually screamed ‘Fuck my cunt’ as she came again.

When I told her to get on her hands and knees doggy style for the first time in a while she seemed a little nervous. “You aren’t going to fuck my ass are you, it would rip me apart?”

I grabbed her ass checks spreading her for my personal viewing pleasure. “I’m going to do whatever I want and you are going to take it. Now say yes master.”

“Say what???”

“I said say yes master do whatever you want to me.” With that I dropped to the floor and lick her from clit to almost her ass hole and than did it again and again.

She shuddered and either came for what seemed like forever or the orgasms were so close they were indistinguishable. Whatever she had planned or started to say died on her lips as she screamed: “Yes master, yes master do whatever you want to me, yes master!”

I arose and ordered her to beg me to fuck her in the ass. She resisted but eventually gave in and begged her master to fuck her in the ass. Than without notice I penetrated her pussy thrusting like a demented demon again and again. When I came deep inside her she came again.

I ordered her to lick my cock clean and she did so with question or hesitation. I pulled out of her mouth after five minutes and began to dress. “Where are you going, we still have almost 45 minutes before they return?”

“Did you have three or orgasms Abby?”

While she was fumbling at my zipper trying to get me out again she responded, “Oh yes I had way more than three orgasms.”

“You had way more than three orgasms, what slave.”

“I had way more than three orgasms...master?” She smiled as she managed to free my cock and began to pull and fondle it to improve its stiffness.

“So I guess that means we do it my way from now on than, you agree of course.” She mumbled concurrence, as her mouth was full. I however determined that letting her have her way was a mistake so I pulled out. Put myself back together and made my way to the front door.

She followed me making no effort to dress. When we got to the door I pushed her against it and kissed and tongued her deeply fingering her wet cunt before I left. As I was leaving I gave a parting command. I told her that since Jan had a hairy pussy Abby’s needed to be trimmed short and neat as an opposing type. She objected but swiftly agreed when threatened with a withdrawal of my services.

* * *