The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crystal Mes (merize)

(MF,FF,MD,MC)

Chapter Two: Entranced In The City

I awoke to slurping sounds and the sensation of my cock being vacuumed. I looked down to see Eva’s head moving vigorously up and down. “Just what exactly are you doing there?”

“Hopefully getting you erect and eager so that you can fuck your slave master.”

“Well just keep sucking for now and we will see, you do have to go to work which means you need to go home clean up and change.” I still wore the crystal in fact had worn it all night I felt both powerful and in control.

After about five minutes I came pouring into her mouth. She could not contain it all but eagerly licked it up and with a happy smile looked up at me. “Master I fill like I just sucked on a battery. I have never felt so full of energy.”

My cock had no intention of deflating so I instructed her to climb on and go for a ride. I came again filling her pussy with hot cum.

Afterwards she begged me to allow her to bring a change of clothing over for tonight. Reluctantly I turned her down indicating it would be unfair to Irene and her roommates. Than she explained that it was over an hour to get home and another to return. So instead of sending her home and we showered, the final decision was that she could by a change of clothing and stay the night, it made her very happy. I had to think about what the crystal was doing not only to my slaves but also to me. I know that my cum this morning was different, not only had it been voluminous but it definitely had effected Eva as well. She literally seemed to glow with life or energy after my cum had entered her body. Plus I did not fill the least bit tired in fact I good have done two or three more girls that morning. Perhaps I would have to expand my harem sooner than later.

I removed the crystal to look at it. It felt different but did not look all that different. I was surprised that there was no decrease in that feeling of wellbeing. I had put the crystal on the desk when we went to take a shower. I began to feel the power slowly flow from me. After awhile I felt a little tired so I finished up and walked to the desk. Even as I got closer I could feel that wellbeing flow into me. I placed the crystal around my neck and prepared for work.

Work went slow as I waited for quitting time. Eva approached me and requested time with me before the other girls arrived. I granted her request provided she had taken care of her clothing issue, but made no guarantees.

When Eva arrived I ordered her to remove her clothing I was surprised to see that she had trimmed her private area, not a landing strip like Irene’s just shorter and the triangle was more defined.

I immediately went down on her and enjoyed her delicious pussy for a good while and she came again and again. When she begged me to fuck her I turned her down, I was actually more than ready to do her but I wanted her to wait and her need to grow. I did allow her to go down on me but did not allow myself to come.

By seven we were dressed and I was eager to enslave my next two conquests. A knock came at the door, I looked out and there was Irene but only a blond was with her. I had told Eva to stay in the bathroom, so I removed the crystal and got it ready for this new slut to be.

“Irene how are you doing, who is this?”

“This is my friend and roommate Lisa, my other roommate won’t be here until later so I thought the two of us would come up and visit before we all met for dinner.” It was amazing how smoothly she lied in the service of her master. She excused herself saying she needed to check her makeup and went into the bathroom closing the door.

“Lisa, come in, come in it is a pleasure to meet you. I’m glad you arrived early I wanted to ask your opinion on something.” I lowered my voice and said: “Lisa I really wanted a girl’s opinion on something I got for Irene.”

“You do know that she has a serious relationship with someone closer to her own age who isn’t married, don’t you?”

“Of course Lisa there is nothing going on I just enjoy her company, so take a look at this.” I pulled the crystal out and like usual she went under almost right away. I immediately began to work her into a deep trance when I told her to close her eyes and wait for me to say her name. I called out for Irene to come out. Both her and Eva came out of the bathroom, Irene immediately moved to French kiss me. She did a through job making sure I got a good taste of her mouth and she got one of mine.

“I feel so good that I can finally greet you the way I should master. Ummmm I see you and Eva were busy, did you fuck her?”

“No, you will have to wait to lick her pussy. I see you only brought one of your roommates.”

“I hope I did right master, Christie could not be here until later and I figured you could take Lisa and than get Christie later. Besides Lisa does not have a very strong will and should be easy while Christie has a real strong almost bitchy attitude.”

She was right I did not even need to drain her will Lisa was a submissive sex slave in less than 15 minutes. I did not even need to drain her will all though I felt almost compelled to pull something from her. I am not even sure what it was but the crystal seemed a little more substantial and I felt a corresponding boost when I placed it around my neck.

I had Lisa strip and examined my new slave once again my erection seemed to be ready to put in a good nights work. Lisa was about Eva’s height but even thinner, say model thin. I did my best to control myself but I did go down on her to sample her well-trimmed cunt. I still managed not to fuck her; I wanted to wait until both of Irene’s roomies were mine.

I knew that Christie would be a problem the second she walked in the door. To my surprise she was the best looking of the three, she was also intimidating. At 5′ 8″ with piercing green eyes surrounded by dark red hair her Irish ancestry was apparent. Her face was beautiful with just a dusting of freckles across her dainty nose. She was a little fleshy not fat but definitely more meat to her than either of her roomies. Her large tits in a tight sweater made even Irene’s look small by comparison. Perhaps burst in the room would be a better description, she immediately began to harass me about my relationship with Irene and wanted to know why Lisa was alone with me, until she noticed Eva than she started asking Eva what the hell she was doing there and who was she.

Finally able to get a word in I tried to explain and get the crystal out. She freaked out and turned to leave. “Your some kind of evil mind control freak aren’t you, my sicko brother reads those stories.” Irene blocked the door protesting everything was fine. “Get out of my way Irene, I will bring help and this bastard will spend the next 20 years in jail.”

All three girls grabbed her and Eva was rewarded with a bitten hand for trying to cover he mouth. However, being the kind of slave she was she made no sound and held on despite the obvious pain. Finally those green eyes were forced to focus on the crystal.

Within seconds calmness spread across her features and the girls were able to release her. She was ordered to sit at the desk chair and not to move or utter a sound. Just as it looked like everything was under control, a knock came at the door. I gestured to the other girls to get out of the line of sight and opened the door with Irene. Neither of us was prepared for the very attractive Japanese woman who was standing outside the door.

“I heard a commotion, is everything ok?” She said in perfect English, except for the slight New York accent.

“Everything is fine, thanks for asking,” Irene responded.

“Are you sure, if there is a problem I am just across the hall?” She did not look like she trusted me at all. I pulled the crystal from behind my back acting as if I was going to put it around Irene’s neck. “I was just giving this gift to my friend and she got a little excited.” I hadn’t needed to finish; the young lady was already entranced. I ushered her in asked some questions and instructed her to return at 10:00 pm.

Now it was Christie’s turn. I did not even bother trying to overcome her will a few seconds was all I needed to know she would be difficult at the least to handle. Her fate was already decided, her will power would be drained into the crystal and she would join Eva and Irene in eternal servitude.

“Christie you will focus on the crystal, focus only on the crystal, hear only my voice. Your free will is draining into the crystal, your morals your ability to discern right from wrong is draining into the crystal, and anything that would prevent you from obeying me completely and absolutely is draining into the crystal. All your emotion and desires are draining into the crystal. Soon there will be nothing left only the desire to serve and please your master. You will exist solely for my pleasure. Tell your master when it is finished, tell your master when you are nothing but a slave and exist only to serve him.”

“THIS SLAVE IS READY TO OBEY MASTER.”

“Christie, you are loyal to me and only me.”

“THIS SLAVE IS LOYAL ONLY TO MASTER.”

“You exist to serve and please only me.”

“THIS SLAVE EXISTS TO SERVE AND PLEASE ONLY MASTER.”

“You love me and only me.”

“THIS SLAVE LOVES MASTER AND ONLY MASTER.”

“You will always be available sexually for me.”

“THIS SLAVE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE SEXUALLY FOR MASTER.”

“Christie you will engage in any sexual act I require of you.”

“THIS SLAVE WILL PERFORM ANY SEXUAL ACT MASTER REQUIRES.”

“Christie you will gladly help me enslave anyone I may desire.”

“THIS SLAVE WILL GLADLY HELP MASTER ENSLAVE ANYONE MASTER DESIRES.”

“You believe all attractive females should become like you are.”

“ALL ATTRACTIVE FEMALES SHOULD SERVE MASTER AS THIS SLAVE DOES!”

“Anyone I want belongs to me.”

“ANYONE MASTER WANTS BELONGS TO MASTER.”

I returned her will and as before the crystal seemed enhanced. Christie immediately dropped to the floor in front of me and actually began to snivel. “Christie you will tell your master why you are crying.”

“Your slave is worried she displeased you master and perhaps you will not want to fuck this slave. You have so many beautiful slaves master; hopefully you will keep and use this slave. However, this slave’s behavior to master was reprehensible and does not know if you will forgive this slave.” She crawled forward to kiss my foot.

I stepped back a half step. “So you have decided that you know my capacity to forgive, it seems to me like you really have not changed all that much.”

Now she practically wailed and the tears flowed she begged forgiveness and crawled closer but was afraid to touch me. It got to the point that I was concerned about her health. “Slave I remind you that you exist to serve me and I will decide how your behavior is to be treated. It not up to you to judge how I feel but simply to take whatever punishment or awards I decide and be happy in the knowledge that your master is always right.” The tears stopped immediately as she awaited her lord and master’s words.

I gestured for her two roommates to help her up. “Get her cleaned up and presentable for me Irene. Lisa drop to your knees and suck my cock.”

A short time latter the two girls left the bathroom and Christie approached me. I stopped Lisa and shooed her to the side. With a gesture Christie dropped in front of me awaiting my orders. “What do you have to say for yourself slave?”

She starred at my erect cock as she spoke. “Master your slave is ready to serve you in any manner you desire, whatever you tell this slave to do this slave will do without hesitation and with absolute pleasure in serving master.”

“You may stand if you like, before I give you instructions, is there anything you would like to do?”

“Oh thank you master, this slave would love to lick and suck your wonderful cock.”

“You may do so Christie.” She immediately dived into it putting as much of my rod as she could into her mouth licking and sucking like a pro. “Christie why do you always refer to yourself as slave or this slave. She stopped immediately to answer although I could see by the look in her face that she wanted very much to continue, but she also was compelled to answer her master’s question.

“Master this slave does not understand, Christie no longer exists, unless you say otherwise. This slave knows when you say Christie you expect this slave to respond. This slave exists only to serve, love, and please master because master has said so.” She went to return to her sucking but I stopped her.

“Christie, listen carefully, you may resume sucking once we clear this up.”

“Yes master, this slave is sorry this slave is confused.”

I had to make this clear to her, having perhaps gone a little to far. “Christie, I have decided I want you to exist as a person, this will in no way change or interfere with your service or feelings for me. You will be capable of making decisions and have freewill as long as it does not conflict with your primary function as my sex slave.”

She actually looked a little sad as she looked up at me; I think she preferred to be nothing but my property. “I understand master, I...I will be Christie and serve you as Christie. May I please return to sucking your wonderful cock?” With a nod from me and a smile from her she returned with enthusiasm to what she had been doing.

Things were busy enough but at 10:00 there was a knock at the door. I had completely forgotten about the Japanese lady. I answered the door with nothing on and ushered her inside. I used the crystal on her again with instructions to wake me the next morning at 6:00 am, than I gave her my extra room key and sent her back to her room.

Returning to my girls and the crowded bed I made my way to the center and was covered with naked girls.

I was kept busy until the wee hours of the morning with not one or two but four horny and eager sluts, each eager to get as much from my cock as they could. I lost count of whom I licked and sucked and fucked and how many times I came but it was late before we drifted off to sleep.

A few short hours later my Japanese servant woke me up. Despite the fact that my instructions had been vague she had decided to awaken me with a blowjob. She claimed it felt like the right thing to do.

I had not intended to but since she seemed eager to serve me I led her to the bathroom where I proceeded to drain her will and enslave her. Soon after I allowed her to drain my cock. After all it seemed only fair. I don’t know how but she had the tightest pussy yet. Perhaps it was training but it felt like I was shoving my cock into a hole that was two sizes to small, but it was well soaked allowing me to enter while waves of pleasure rolled up and down my member.

Waking and sorting out the others I decided it would be best to send them all on their way, they were mine and would come running when I called.

Things were pretty much a blur the rest of the week and I was almost happy for the break getting home would mean. I was sure the weekend would be relaxing. All I needed to do was to enslave my wife to prepare her for her altered position in my now extended family.

Little did I know the latest surprise fate had in store for me If I did I might have just decided to stay for the weekend and fuck my existing harem. It would have been more relaxing.