The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cowgirl

Epilogue

Mistress Regis patted Rebecca’s head in the hallway.

“See you in the office,” she said, turning around. The cowgirl lunged forward, pressing her face into her owner’s trouser-clad ass. She closed her eyes and let the power flow out of the soft cheeks, through her mind, filling her body. When the Mistress stepped forward and turned again, Rebecca looked up, star-struck.

“Mooo!” Her entire being thrummed with love, devotion and obedience. Wonderful Mistress Regis...

The Mistress smiled, turned and left the house. Rebecca stared at the door for a while, secretly hoping that her owner would come back and say she’d decided to take the day off and spend it with her cowgirl instead.

Then she padded up to the bedroom, enjoying the feel of being naked and on all fours. She stopped in front of the wardrobe and closed her eyes. The power she’d drunk from Mistress Regis surged in her then, washing over her contented cowmind, overwhelming it. She submitted joyfully, letting it penetrate her every thought and memory. As it reached its zenith, she was rewarded with the familiar orgasm. Right now, she had no will, no desires, no cares. The power had taken over her completely.

The surge drained away, and she felt her mind becoming sharper and more alert as it reemerged. Slowly, she rose and opened the wardrobe.

The happily mind-controlled Vice President of Regis Enterprises sang softly to herself as she chose a suitable business suit. She would be meeting with some bankers today. Most probably, they’d all be male, and young, so wearing something entirely professional but suggestive could pay off very well.

Rebecca dressed slowly, first savouring the caress of the silken panties and bra, feeling the softness and loving the way they corresponded to the essential softness of her mind. Then, garment by garment, she clothed herself in the powerful wear of the business-woman, feeling Mistress Regis’ power grow inside her in response.

Scarefully applied her make-up, trying to find the perfect mix of steel and rose leaves. The bankers would eat out of her hands by evening. Much like most of her 200 employees, who loved her. She had refused to use Mistress Regis’ software to ease the task of managing them and had insisted on trying her own skills. It had worked out fine, too. Her division was the best in the company and she knew it was mostly because of her own ability. It did help, of course, that she was always perfectly aligned with the CEO’s plans and policies, and completely devoid of any hidden ambition of her own. She only wanted to be the best Vice President in history, helping to make Regis Enterprises a global business, and she focused on that goal with an intensity that almost scared her colleagues.

She knew her real advantage compared to the male Vice Presidents was exactly what they’d sneer at: her softness, her grace and devotion. It never occurred to her to fight, but she always won anyway.

As she slipped the little vibrator into her handbag and went downstairs, she reflected on her fate. Her dreams had come true, even the ones she hadn’t known she’d had. Mistress Regis wasn’t just her hypno-Mistress, she was also her lover and partner. Rebecca knew her owner was helplessly in love with her, and she used that knowledge and power, always binding Mistress Regis tighter to her, always making her happier and more lovingly devoted to her cowgirl.

Rebecca inspected herself in the full-length mirror. Perfect, she thought. She’d built up a reputation as one of the most capable persons in business in the city, among both men and women. Her appearance today matched that reputation. She smiled her most brilliant smile at her mirror image. It’s a good thing that Mistress Regis owns my mind, she thought, otherwise Regis Enterprises would be mine in a heartbeat!

Such ambitions were entirely foreign to her, unless they came from those sessions when the CEO called her Vice President into the office, sat her down in front of the computer and hypnotically aligned her with whatever plans the CEO had. Of course, in that case they’d be Rebecca’s own.

She was heavily modified, and she knew it. Right now, she was as close as she’d ever get to her ‘old’ personality. She didn’t miss it at all, especially not the insecurity she’d always felt. She was utterly self-confident now.

She stuck out her tongue at the mirror, then leant forward, half closing her eyes and just revealing her breasts through a gap in her blouse.

“Mooo!” she happily sang to herself, and felt her pussy and ass spasm with the conditioned orgasm.

She longed for the day to end, so she could come home, strip naked, and sink to all fours, feeling Mistress Regis’ power surge again. It would penetrate her again, washing the ambitions, plans, thoughts and memories of the Vice President into that hidden place that she couldn’t reach, that only Mistress Regis could reach. When it subsided, her mind would be the cowgirl’s. She’d be soft, empty, nearly mindless in her overflowing love and obedience to her owner and Mistress. Completely and utterly controlled, her whole mind helplessly and effortlessly Mistress Regis’.

But not yet. Not yet.

With a bright smile on her face she headed off to the office, a soft, curvy, cuddly, unyielding warrior queen going out to conquer the world.