The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cowgirl

Day Two

The next day, Rebecca was very late to work. To her surprise, she’d slept well during the night, but in the morning she was very agitated. She decided first to stay home, then to go to work, or call the police, or better run away to another city, then again to stay home. Her mind kept circling these options and she was unable to decide. Finally, she looked at the note she’d found beside her when waking up, naked, in Ms. Regis’ office:

“Sleep well! See you tomorrow! Love, Patricia Regis”

This made up her mind, her boss wanted to see her. She dressed and went to work. Her stomach was full of butterflies. She didn’t know what to think. It seemed like she had somehow gotten into Ms. Regis’ office, taken off all her clothes and fallen asleep into the most intense erotic dream she’d ever had. It had seemed so real... On the bus, she told herself again and again that first, she was an idiot and this was all just a stupid dream and second, she should just go home and never go back to work. Before she knew it, the bus arrived at her stop. She stepped off and tried to convince herself to go home. She felt numb and moved like an automaton as she made her way into the office.

She hadn’t seen any of her colleagues yesterday evening, but she still felt her cheeks burning as she greeted them. She was grateful to escape into her out-of-the-way corner. As she sat down with a cup of coffee, it was clear that she wouldn’t be able to work much. Her belly still fluttered and her attention was everywhere but at work. She knew she was waiting for Ms. Regis. It took almost half an hour until she heard the characteristic footsteps approaching. Rebecca tried her best to look professional, but as Ms. Regis turned around the corner and a huge smile spread on Rebecca’s face, she knew she looked like an adolescent lover instead. That was what she felt like, too.

“Hi!” Ms. Regis beamed. “Are you angry with me?”

Rebecca could only mutely shake her head.

“Good!” Ms. Regis slowly turned around, displaying her backside to Rebecca, who gasped. She found herself again drawn to her boss’ ass, but this time it was not only irresistible and fascinating, but beautiful, gorgeous, and so powerful. She didn’t feel sleepy, but she knew she wanted to stare at her boss’ ass for the rest of her life. She loved it, adored it, loved staring at it. She felt her nipples harden. At the same time, she realized that what had happened yesterday was real, it had happened, her boss had really led her into her office, stripped her naked, lowered her to all fours and then stroked her to the greatest orgasm she’d ever had. Rebecca had no memories after her orgasm, not until she woke up alone and naked in the dark office. Now she knew it was all real, it was no dream.

The knowledge made her happy and horny and not at all nervous. She did wonder briefly at her reaction—wasn’t it a bit strange?—but the warm happiness in her body made her certain it was all just right. Her boss beckoned at her, smiling, and she happily rose and followed. Ms. Regis walked in front of her, rolling her hips and Rebecca let herself be led again, this time staring lovingly at the gorgeous swaying ass because she really, really wanted to. She was aware of her co-workers watching as they walked past, but it didn’t matter to her. Ms. Regis’ ass was much too beautiful to look away from. She was walked into her boss’ office again.

“Sit down,” Ms. Regis said and gestured at the chair in front of the desk. Rebecca sat down and smiled at her boss.

“Do you like my office?” Ms Regis asked.

“Yes, it’s very nice!”

“Do you like my ass?”

“I love it!” Rebecca exclaimed, surprising herself with the passion in her voice. “It’s the most beautiful ass I’ve ever seen, and it’s so powerful, too!”

“Good! Do you remember what happened yesterday?”

“Yes... but I don’t understand... did you take off my clothes...?”

Rebecca felt confused and suddenly vulnerable, as if what had happened yesterday could hurt.

“Yes, I did. Did you like it?”

“Yes... well, yes... yes, I did.” Rebecca struggled with finding the right words. She had liked it, more than anything else, ever, but there was something about it that bothered her, even as she just felt happy to be here with Ms. Regis.

“Poor girl! You’re confused and scared. Don’t be! I’ll explain everything to you. Since you started working here I’ve been very impressed with you. You’re drop-dead gorgeous but you’re determined not to let your fantastic figure rule your life, as too many smart but pretty girls do. You’ve worked hard to put yourself through school and you’ve worked very hard here, and very well too. You’re the best employee I have.”

“Thank you!” Rebecca beamed with the praise.

“You are also the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. Ever since I saw you on the interview I’ve wanted you, wanted you in my bed, wanted you in my life. Despite my self-discipline and all my own rules, I fell in love with you. I spied on you, trying to get close to you like any obsessed teenage girl would. I quickly determined that you’re a closet bisexual and so I tried to woo you without you really realizing it.”

Rebecca knew her mouth was hanging open but couldn’t care. How had Ms. Regis found out? It had been her deepest secret for ten years—nobody had known! Except those girls she had sometimes chatted with, in safe Internet anonymity.

“It was easy to see, even though you tried to hide it.” Ms. Regis smiled warmly at her. “Then, those fool males started acting like walking cocks and I struck down hard to set an example. I also had you move out of the way so that the others, both men and women, could work on their attitudes a bit. It’s impossible to be unaffected by you.”

Rebecca just gaped and listened. This just kept getting weirder.

“When you got the corner desk, where nobody would walk by you and nobody would see you directly, I’m afraid I succumbed to my greatest weakness. I have a dominance fetish, I love dominating and controlling women. Especially strong women, women who don’t care what others think they should do. Women like you.” Ms. Regis looked directly at Rebecca.

Rebecca felt uncomfortable. She knew, unconsciously, that this was what had bothered her. There was an element of control, of power in all this. She looked back at Ms. Regis, but soon lowered her gaze.

“I’ve been playing with this for many years and I have been in several relationships with submissive women. For the last five years, though, I’ve managed to control my desires and so I’ve been alone. When you came into my life, those old urges awoke again. I fought them, I didn’t want to do it, but when you were sitting alone in a corner where nobody saw you, I just couldn’t resist. I retrieved an old piece of software that I used to use on my old submissives. I thought you were also a closet submissive, even if you didn’t think so yourself.”

Rebecca only watched her boss, not trusting herself to speak. She had no idea if she was submissive, but she didn’t think so, not really.

“In a final counter-attack I modified the old program heavily, so the messages wouldn’t be so control-focused. Then I installed it on your computer. It started running a week after you moved to your new desk.”

Rebecca gasped.

“The way I was getting sleepy, and, and, and horny, that was you!”

“Yes,” Ms. Regis answered. “The program is a subliminal mind-control program, using various subliminal techniques to induce lighter and deeper hypnotic trances in the computer user, and to slowly, gradually condition her with messages I write.”

“I’ve—been—hypnotically—conditioned?” Rebecca gasped, her mind whirling with a strange mix of arousal and disbelief. She knew she should be outraged, but she just didn’t feel that. She did feel her nipples harden and knew a damp spot would soon be forming in her panties. This was sexy, which confused her very much.

“Yes. You may touch yourself,” Ms. Regis said, smiling. Her eyes twinkled. Rebecca moaned and started caressing her tits. She knew she could not touch herself down below.

“Oh my God,” Ms. Regis said. “Maybe I shouldn’t let you... oh, you’re unbelievable!” Rebecca grinned as her boss snuck one hand down into her skirt, apparently overcome by the sight of Rebecca’s full, round tits being caressed.

“I’m mind-controlled...” Rebecca said with wonder. She had never imagined that would feel so utterly wonderful.

“Yes,” Ms. Regis breathed. “I was right, you’re—or you were!—a closet submissive. That’s the perfect kind, because it means you’re susceptible and defenseless. A dominant won’t respond to subliminal messages trying to condition her for submission and a submissive who’s aware of it can become aware of and avoid subliminal messages, unless she wants it. But a closet one... she doesn’t even know she’s responding, but her mind knows it likes it so it absorbs every message. The program conditioned you to let your mind drift off, to go into a certain mental state, and to enjoy it. It conditioned you to let it take you into deep hypnotic trances twice a day and plant more complex suggestions in your mind. It conditioned you to associate submission with sexual pleasure, and to desire being handled, being led, being petted and managed, to be docile and obedient. It conditioned you to become fixated on your tits, your big, soft, lovely tits, and to enjoy them in a special way. It conditioned you to open up your bi-sexual desires and to be tur-turned on by me, and it conditioned you to love—to—to really—really love my—my aaasss!”

Rebecca knew Ms. Regis came then, both from the thought of what she’d done to Rebecca but also from the sight of Rebecca still caressing, cupping and stroking her tits. Rebecca was extremely horny but knew that there was only one way she could come: standing on all fours. And after yesterday, she knew there was only one person who could make her come as she stood there. She rose gracefully from the chair, stretching her arms up and arching her back. Ms. Regis stared helplessly at her chest. Rebecca slowly stripped, taking off the sweater she’d put on when she wanted to hide herself that morning, removing her top, then her trousers, her stockings, her panties. She pirouetted for her boss, who sat panting in her chair, drinking in the stunning sight. Then, Rebecca pinned Ms. Regis’ gaze with hers as she slowly, slowly unclasped her bra. This time, Ms. Regis looked away first. As the bra came off, freeing Rebecca’s full, round tits, Ms. Regis lowered her gaze to them and stared helplessly, tears of joy glittering in her eyes. Rebecca stepped around the desk and, standing in front of her horny and confused boss, dropped to her knees, then to her hands. Standing on all fours, she felt her heart filling with joy and smiled happily at Ms. Regis.

“Moooo!” she said, proudly, happily.

“My cowgirl...” Ms. Regis whispered, and now tears were running down her cheeks. “My darling cowgirl...”

Rebecca felt tears of joy running down her own cheeks as the words hit her—cowgirl, she was a cowgirl! She knew it was true.

“I am your hypnotically conditioned mind-controlled obedient submissive cowgirl!” she said, the words making her pussy pulse with pleasure. “I love you, boss,” she said. “I love you... my owner.”

Ms. Patricia Regis rose from her chair and quickly stripped out of her business suit. The adoring gaze of her cowgirl roamed her body, from the dark brown hair, via the small but pert breasts, past the brown patch of hair in a triangle and the long slender legs. She turned around. The cowgirl sighed behind her and then Ms. Regis’ cowgirl’s face pressed against her ass. Rebecca nuzzled her owner’s gorgeous ass, kissing the soft skin, savouring the sensations. She was so happy now. Then Ms. Regis turned around. The hypnotically conditioned girl looked up at her, beaming, and then nuzzled between her legs. The cowgirl was inexperienced but eager, and would probably learn soon. Ms. Regis gently moved the girl’s face away and moved to kneel beside her. She let her hands roam over the perfect body, caressing thigh, hip, belly, head, and then the large round swell of the ass. Rebecca stood still, letting her mind drift away into the light, clear, empty state of mind which she now knew was her “cow mind”. Without concerns, she let her owner handle her and the pleasure pulsed in her.

Ms. Regis let one hand slip down to caress the heavy hanging tits, circling, stroking, cupping and tweaking a nipple. The other hand stroked the soft round ass, and for a long time they stayed so.

Rebecca felt the pleasure building, and started to let off soft mooings. This apparently egged on Ms. Regis, for soon Rebecca felt the first finger exploring her warm wet pussy. As the fingers sped up, Rebecca mooed louder and she heard Ms. Regis panting beside her. The hand left her tits and she glanced over at Ms. Regis. She was kneeling beside Rebecca, one hand still working Rebecca’s pussy but the other now working furiously on her own. Their eyes met, and Ms. Regis leaned forward and kissed her cowgirl. Then she leaned back. The two women stared deep into each others eyes as the pleasure kept building, until Ms. Regis plunged her finger into the soft folds of Rebecca’s pussy. The cowgirl came, the orgasm rolling over like in wave after wave. She heard herself mooing. At that, she saw Ms. Regis’ eyes open wide and knew that her owner was coming too.

Outside, in the main office, the other employees heard the sounds from their boss’ office. Only the long-time employees were present, with all newer hires sent off on a special team-building activity. Those remaining had long ago been conditioned with the special software to allow Ms. Regis indulge her fetish at work and think nothing about it.

They listened in silence, hearing the loud sounds.

“Mooooooo! Moooooo!”