The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[mc, mf, fd]

synopsis: Alexandra Ryder—a.k.a. Agent 47-D—is back and this time it’s personal.

Corruption Games

(By S.B.)

24 — Infiltration

There was quite a commotion outside the hospital when Alexandra finally arrived there. Reporters from the major television networks were stationed outside, talking over one another while waiting for further updates on the condition of the Secretary of Defense. Dozens of FBI agents as well as a strong military contingency had also been dispatched there and were in charge of the surveillance of the area as well as controlling the identity of everyone who got in and out. It was an unprecedented operation, but then again, so were the circumstances surrounding it.

Before she made her move, the secret agent/hypnotist scoped the place from a secure distance, looking for the best entry point. There was no way to avoid at least one security check to get inside, so she would have to play her cards right at the precise moment. In other words, it was all about locating the one guard whose libido she was most likely to take advantage of and then do what she did best. She had one opportunity and nothing more. No amount of sweet talk or cleverly disguised inductions would save her if the entire security detail was on to her and the guns they were carrying were locked and loaded for the worst.

After identifying her mark, Alexandra navigated the crowd of avid journalists and then took a sharp turn to the right to find one specific service door. Located on the easternmost side of the building, It was used only by doctors and nurses to avoid needless complications on their way in and, at that precise moment, only one man was guarding it.

The young private with square shoulders, impeccable jawline, and dark brown eyes had all the training under his belt but no actual combat experience. Conditioned not to smile and never abandon his post, he stood tall and proud, hands behind his back, tidy uniform without a single crease or stain. It was the third day in a row he had been assigned that precise spot and while he couldn’t really complain, it wasn’t exactly the most glamorous job in the world.

Alexandra strutted his way with the confidence of a mesmerizing vixen who could do no wrong and said,

“Good afternoon, soldier. It’s a lovely day, isn’t it?”

“Good afternoon, Miss,” he replied. “I’m going to need to see your hospital ID, please.”

“Of course,” she pretended to look for it somewhere in her uniform. “Oh, shoot! I think I left it inside when I finished my shift yesterday.”

“If that’s so, then we have a problem, Miss. I’m not authorized to let anyone in without a proper identity check.”

“Will you walk me to my private locker so I can secure the badge? It’s right at the end of the corridor.”

“I’m afraid I can’t do that either, Miss. The protocol is clear in these situations. I must not leave my station under any circumstances.”

“Please, it will be just one minute...” she pouted and batted her long eyelashes at him.

“Miss, I already say that’s not possible. If you don’t present a valid ID, you’ll have to turn back or be restrained until your identity is verified.”

“Is that the standard protocol as well?” Alexandra smiled.

“Yes, Miss.”

“And by protocol, what you really mean is those are your orders, correct?”

“Yes, Miss.”

“Do you always follow orders, soldier?” she brushed her hair against his camouflaged attire.

“That goes without saying, Miss. I’m a soldier, that’s my job,” he reached for the walkie-talkie dangling from his chiseled waist. “I need you to take a step back now, please.”

“Why? Is what I’m doing against protocol?” she wet her lips and glanced at his engorged genitalia. “Am I bothering you, soldier?”

“You’re acting out of line, yes,” he pressed the walkie-talkie button to radio for help.

“That won’t be necessary,” she moved her right hand and effortlessly swiped the device from his elongated fingers. “I’m sure we can reach an agreement that benefits us both. I understand that you’re doing your job but I’m also trying to do mine and if you don’t let me in, I risk getting fired. Is that what you want?”

“As unfortunate as that situation may be for you, it’s not my place to rectify it. We all have our duties to fulfill under these extraordinary circumstances and you are failing yours. I will not be held accountable for any consequence that arises from your poor decisions nor will I engage in any activity that jeopardizes my own,” he retorted, adamantly. “Now, please hand over the device and take a step back,” his trigger finger twitched. “I won’t ask again.”

“Okay. Easy now,” she switched to a lower tone of voice, like a gentle cat’s purr on his ears. “No need to get all riled up. I was just joking with you. You can relax...”

“This is not funny,” he grabbed the walkie-talkie again but just as he was about to call for backup, she undid a button of her nurse’s outfit, revealing a generous dose of cleavage and the crescent-shaped medallion she had saved up for the occasion. “Miss, what in God’s name are you doing now?”

“Just putting myself a little more comfortable,” she continued to purr. “This has escalated quickly, and I never meant to cause offense. Will you please forgive me so we can start again?”

“Button yourself, please.”

“Are my boobs getting on your nerves, soldier?”

“Miss, you’ve been constantly out of line since you’ve arrived here and I’ve just had enough of your antics,” he grumbled, furious veins popping on his neck and forehead. It was exactly what she was waiting to see. She moved quickly, pressing her right hand against his and forcing his head down with the other hand so that he had no choice but to stare at her sweaty bosom and said,

“Shh, it’s okay. No more stress, no more worries. Down, down, down for me... Listen to my voice and let your mind go blank. Down, down, down... Completely relaxed, your muscles becoming loose and weary. You are a good soldier and since good soldiers follow orders above anything else, you will follow mine. Follow me now. Down, down, down... so deeply absorbed by my words you can’t think of anything else. Relax and sleep. Sleep.”

Eyes still open, but not seeing anything other than the medallion between her breasts, the young private fell in her arms like a baby boy in need of a good night’s rest. She parted a strand of auburn hair from her lips and continued,

“Deeply relaxed, listening only to me. These are your new orders, effective immediately the moment you wake up again. This didn’t happen. You asked for my ID, I showed it to you, and you allowed me in. Should you try to remember my face or my voice, all you’ll see in your mind’s eye is pure blankness. You remember nothing else for nothing else happened. Now say ‘Yes, Miss’ if you understand and accept these commands.”

“Yes, Miss,” he slurred, half-open lips drooling over her neck.

“What a good little soldier you are. I love it when boys do as they’re told and you’ve been a very good boy for me. Remember only my instructions and forget everything else. This didn’t happen. Now, stand up, straighten your back, and return to full awareness in three, two, one...” she snapped her fingers.

The soldier blinked and shook his head to the side as if trying to shoo an annoying fly. Alexandra smirked and gently pushed him away to gain access to the door.

“If that’s all for now, I’ll be on my way. Have a good day, soldier, and thank you for your service.”

“You too, Miss,” he discreetly licked the corner of his lips to wipe out an embarrassing sticky speck and resisted the temptation to gawk at her beautiful ass as she waltzed in. Alexandra buttoned herself once more and thought to herself,

“Okay, that was the easy part. Now for the real thing.”

While the exact location of the Secretary of Defense was unknown to the public, she knew that an entire floor of the building had been reserved on the west wing, and with that information came another slew of problems. The elevators to that area would be heavily guarded, and the same applied to the emergency stairs. Besides the extra security, she also had to worry about the cameras leading to the private room. With only a handful of people allowed to go in and out of his bedroom to check up on his condition, it was highly improbable her quick mesmerisms would serve her again.

“Think, Alexandra,” she muttered under her breath. “How are you going to pull this off?”

She walked along the brightly lit corridors, not too quickly but not too slowly either to avoid drawing suspicions. An aura of nervousness hung upon the handful of medical professionals she passed by, their faces worn out not only by the exhausting routines that barely gave them any time to rest but also by the realization that they were all being watched by government officials. She bumped into a nurse whose hair was surprisingly similar to her wig of choice and swiped her ID without her even noticing it. Then she stopped by the front desk to glance at the hospital’s floor plan.

To reach the west wing, there were two possible routes. The first involved walking the full length of the corridor to her left, entering the Cardiology section, and then doubling back to find the connecting hallway to two elevators. The second involved going the other way around, past Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Pediatrics, and finding the elevators at the end of the last section. While the first route was quicker, the second was the safest by a long shot. Alexandra looked at the schematics long enough to memorize each path and then opted for the latter.

As she continued on her unholy mission, she thought of Melvin and the others. Had they been successful in their endeavors or not? Unable to do anything else but hope for the best, Alexandra sighed and prepared herself for the hardest choice of her life.

* * *

Meanwhile, things had never looked tenser inside the abandoned warehouse. The numbers continued counting down, anticipating the rescue team’s inevitable demise.

“Melvin, we’re going to need a plan here,” Simms declared. “Any bright ideas?”

“Hmmm, when I said I do a lot of things around here, defusing explosive devices is not one of them,” Melvin replied, a pearl of sweat on his right cheek.

“Okay. Is there anyone on the premises that specializes in this kind of stuff?”

“I’m not sure. I don’t know everyone that works here.”

“Sergeant Hank Vasquez,” Mayborn said. “He couldn’t join us today because of a busted leg but this is all he knows. Get him on the line, a.s.a.p.”

“On it,” Melvin looked up his name in the personnel directory and called Sick Bay.

“Hello?” a chirpy female voice he couldn’t identify answered the call.

“Hi. This is Melvin Chandler. I don’t have time to explain but get me Sargeant Vasquez on the line right now and give me the IP address of the nearest laptop to his current location so I can patch a video feed. Please hurry!”

“One moment, please.”

“We don’t have a moment. I need to talk to him immediately! It’s a matter of life or death!”

“We’re going to pry the main panel to see what we’re dealing with,” Agent Simms’ voice rang in his ears.

“Okay, but be careful. There could be pressure plates attached to it.”

“Don’t remind me. Does anyone have a screwdriver?”

“Here,” Lieutenant Colonel Mayborn handed him a small metallic hand tool. “There are three screws on each side. The wires are usually to the left so I suggest you go clockwise to open it from the safest side.”

“Okay.” Simms kneeled and got to work, unscrewing the first three in a matter of seconds. He only needed one more to gently lift the cover of the screen and look at the confusing array underneath. “Mother of God!” he exclaimed.

“Agent Simms? What is it? What is down there?” Melvin asked.

“See for yourself,” he called one drone to fly as low as possible to the ground.

“Holy shit!”

Besides the main screen was a secondary one attached to four cylindrical canisters filled with a dark amber liquid. Said canisters were enveloped by a mesh of wires that connected to a square detonator underneath. Even more wires protruded from it, creating a confusing colored network where a false move meant certain death.

“Okay, this is bad,” Lieutenant Colonel Mayborn concluded.

“Have you seen anything like this before?” Simms asked.

“Yes. We’re beyond common bombs now and looking at true chemical warfare. There’s a nerve agent in those cylinders. By the coloring, I’m almost certain it’s Ethyl dimethylamidocyanophosphate, commonly known as Tabun. If you look closely, you’ll see a release valve in each of the canisters. Cutting the wrong wire will cause it to open, releasing the substance but the same goes for the explosives at the bottom. If this thing aerosolizes, we could be dead from exposure between one to ten minutes, if the blast doesn’t vaporize us first, of course.”

“Great,” Simms noted. “And evacuation is no longer an option, right?”

“I’m afraid not. Our only chance here is that Sergeant Vasquez knows which wires to cut. How much time is left on the clock?”

“About a minute and a half now.”

“Fuck! Where is he?”

“Present and ready for service, sir,” Sergeant Vasquez appeared on the comms. “I have eyes on the device and will guide you to the best of my abilities to neutralize this motherfucker. Now, who will be the brave soul to do the honors?”

Simms volunteered with a shrug. It was not like the day could get any worse. Eyes glued to the red numbers on the screen, he grabbed a pocket knife and waited for the first instruction.

((to be continued))