The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[mc, mf, fd]

synopsis: Alexandra Ryder—a.k.a. Agent 47-D—is back and this time it’s personal.

Corruption Games

(By S.B.)

19 — Human Statue

Special Agent David Simms laid in bed, unable to move a muscle, blank stare locked on the metal ceiling, angry thoughts temporarily silenced by Alexandra’s powerful hypnotic suggestions. He had never felt more embarrassed or powerless in his life, with the former realization taking center stage by the fact he was also incredibly aroused. For the first time since forever, a woman had played his mind and body like a fiddle and now he was exactly what she wanted him to be: a statue pretending to be a man who, fortunately, hadn’t forgotten how to breathe.

Taking a deep breath, he tried to fight back against the freezing trigger only to hear her mellifluous voice once again telling him what to do. Despite having witnessed in firsthand the transformation of his brother, he had always thought himself capable of fighting back if he were ever confronted with a similar situation but the insidious brainwashing was stronger than any external perception of it. Everyone is brave and powerful on the other side of the fence but when the barriers of one’s soul are broken, that’s when the truth becomes unavoidable.

Alexandra was dangerous. In fact, he knew now that she was the most dangerous woman he had ever met, but the opposite was also true. She could play whatever role suited her fancy to disarm her opponents and then, it was good night time. Gone were the doubts he had seen before, now replaced by an equally unsettling resolve that was difficult, if not downright impossible to contain. One that could do such a thing to him without batting an eye almost didn’t qualify as human, any more. He needed to do something to curb her recklessness, but what?

Before anything else, he needed to resist. Resist the wave of pleasurable chemicals flooding that were telling him going against what she intended was wrong. Resist the call of an erection that only grew stronger the longer he stayed glued against the mattress. Resist having his own ideas used against him to strengthen the need to surrender. It was an easy verb to imagine, and a necessary action against the encroaching insanity, yet acknowledging it wasn’t enough. He was still stuck, and the clock had slowed down to a crawl. Deep inside, a part of him was panicking against his will.

Simms closed his eyes and took another deep breath, letting the cool air exhale through his nostrils. He didn’t really want to be there; he didn’t want to be her unwilling subject so why was he still wrapped in her words? Why was the world he knew spinning into mesmerizing compliance with each passing second?

“God!” He thought. “Why can’t I snap out of this? I want to move. NOW!”

“It will never be that easy with me.” An echo of Alexandra’s voice ringed in his ears. “What you say you want is not what you truly desire.”

“Yes, it is. I don’t have to stay here. My mind is stronger than you.”

“Is that why you continue to listen to me, even though I’m long gone? If you could fight it, you would have never been hypnotized in the first place so ask yourself why do you love me so much despite what I can do to you.”

“Love? I don’t love you, 47-D! I don’t love any of this!”

“Oh, my poor deluded man... everyone loves me, eventually. It’s as inevitable as falling in a trance for me. This was your first taste and look how devilishly sweet it is. It courses through your veins like a wonderful drug and yes, should I wish it, you will become addicted to it. Trying to fight me only saps the enjoyment so do yourself a favor and stop. I’m already inside. Let me take over.”

“That’s not what I want!”

“That’s what everyone says. Your brother was like you, once. He was a stubborn, foul-mouthed, and aggressive fool. He thought he knew best, hiding behind his corporate suit, and he’s never been the same ever since, has he? He’ll never admit it but if I were to show up at his doorstep again, ‘Henrietta’ would immediately come to play. I made his true self come alive and I’ll make yours, too. When this crisis is over, you’ll be begging to kiss my feet and anywhere else I choose.”

“Shut up!” He mumbled to himself, heart rate spiking as he continued to struggle against the entrancing side effects of her triggers. “This isn’t real... Your voice isn’t real.”

“You can’t be sure of that. The subconscious mind often works as a barrier to protect us from the things that can do us harm, but yours knows that being attuned to me is but a gateway into endless pleasure. Your cock speaks for itself and the only reason it’s not bursting like an angry volcano like now is because I don’t want it to, and what I don’t want, you don’t want, either. You can’t stop what you’ve already accepted to be true. Return to silence now. Let your thoughts go blank for me once again.”

In overt defiance, Simms clenched his teeth, pleasure and pain intertwined. This was his last chance to turn the tide of events. If he obeyed the alien voice in his head, he would not be able to not stop himself from wanting more just like she had said, but he was not his brother. A minor setback was not a condemnation into future trance rapture. The statue could become real once again.

At significant cost, he furrowed his brow and wiggled a solitary toe. Almost instantly, the euphoria of helplessness rushed through again, his shaft completely erect, aching balls crying out. The strain on his body was unbearable, a testament to the overwhelming power she had unleashed upon him. Simms kept pushing and two fingers joined the fight for control over his emotions, tapping the bedpost as if trying to send a message in Morse Code.

“Help!” It said, a solitary cry he was convinced no one would hear for a while.

Luckily, he was wrong. Less than twenty minutes later, Melvin Chandler came knocking at the door of her private quarters, dying to share what he had found out.

“Alexandra? Alexandra, are you there?”

Silence. A blanket of nothingness keeping at bay what were potentially good news.

“Alexandra?” Melvin insisted.

“Here!” Simms screamed, but only in his mind. “I’m in here! Please!”

Melvin rotated the doorknob and stepped right in. “I hope you’re not too... oh!” He mumbled. “Special Agent Simms, are you okay?”

“Do I look like I’m okay?” He tried to respond, an amalgam of muffling sounds unable to break free from the fleshy prison of his half-closed lips. The rebellious fingers tapped on the post once more.

“You can’t move, huh?” Melvin locked the door behind him so no one else could see his unwanted humiliation.

N-O

Melvin glanced at his finger twitches, immediately realizing the simple pattern which was cakewalk compared to everything else he had studied over the years.

“Did Alexandra do this to you?”

Y-E-S

“Why? Where is she?”

G-O-N-E

“Wait... she already left?”

Y-E-S

“Shit. That’s not good. That’s not good at all. I need to get a hold of her. She needs to hear what I found.”

H-E-L-P-M-E

“Oh, right... sorry. Freezing trigger, I take it? She did that to me once, a real pain in the ass if the suggestions go deep enough which it seems they did. I’m not sure how I can help you. When it happened to me, the only thing that snapped me out of it was her trigger phrase. Did she leave you one?”

N-O

“What did she say then?”

T-H-R-E-E-H-O-U-R-S

“Oh, a timed trigger... long enough for you to not chase her then. You’ve already done more than I was ever capable of. I’m afraid you’ll just have to ride it out until then and hope for the best.”

I-T-H-U-R-T-S-H-E-L-P

“Damn it. Look, this is complicated, especially with highly suggestible people like you and I. Like I said, there’s really nothing I can so but if I can reach her. I’ll ask her to undo the spell. Worth a shot, huh?”

T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U

“You’re welcome.” Melvin grabbed his phone and called her. It rang once, twice, three times, each repetition damning the two men into oblivion. He was about ready to hang up when she finally came through.

“I’m already at the airport, about ready to embark to D.C., so this better be good, Melvin. What’s up?” Alexandra queried.

“Alexandra? Oh, thank god! Please don’t go through with this. I think I found him! I think I know where he’s keeping the General.”

“What do you mean you think? Tell me everything.”

“So... even though the video and encrypted and I couldn’t trace its IP because it was bouncing all over the place, I did an audio analysis and was able to isolate some sounds in the background. Many were quite faint, but I used a special algorithm to re-compile the data and that’s when I heard it.”

“Heard what?”

“A boat. More specifically, the foghorn of a tanker, and one that was quite close when the video feed was on.”

“And you’re sure it was a genuine sound and not some construct he used to goad us on? We’ve already been played before. I need to know that’s not the case again.”

“It’s real. It’s true sound can be manipulated to an extent but there were too many artifacts in the background and that kind of noise is impossible to replicate. I’ve cross-referenced shipping schedules with the time we received the transmission to see what tankers were out at sea and found a single match: The Barracuda. It stopped for re-fueling at Wilhelm Docks two hours ago and is now heading to Northern Europe. Accardi and the General are most certainly at the Docks, too.”

“That’s still a lot of ground to cover but well done, Melvin.”

“Thank you. Does that mean you’re coming back so we can organize a search and rescue party together?”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“I already told Simms this, but I’ll tell you, too. For the General’s sake, it’s best if I stick to my original plan. Accardi continues to have ways of monitoring us, I’m sure. Being seen in Washington is the best way to make sure he doesn’t lose his cool and kills his hostage before the countdown is over. I can’t risk it.”

“Let us run the op ourselves then. We’ll be careful.”

“We? You’re talking about you and Simms, aren’t you? I can’t trust him on this. Not right now. He was willing to let the General die.”

“He was doing his job just like I know you’re trying to do yours your own special way. You may fool a lot of folks, but not me, and you know that.”

“Sometimes, you’re too sweet for your own taste, Melvin.”

“That’s a twisted compliment, but I’ll take it. Do your thing but let us do ours, too. We’ll find a way to stop Accardi from seeing us coming, I promise.”

“Okay. I’ll trust your call on this because you’re smart enough to know the consequences for all of us of getting it wrong. Simms may not be in the condition of helping you at the moment though.”

“I know. I’m staring at your handiwork. Will you please snap him out of it so we can get started?”

“You’re ruining a girl’s fun, you know that? I may have to charge you extra for that when we have the time.”

“You can do whatever you want with me once we take out that son of a bitch.”

“Whatever I want? Oh, Melvin, I’m going to make you regret saying those words...” She grinned.

“Looking forward to it, Alexandra.”

“Okay. Put the phone next to his ear. I’m going radio silent after that, got it?”

“Understood... and thanks.”

“You’re welcome.”

Melvin placed the phone next to the desperate human statue and backed away lest her hypnotist’s voice did its number on him, too. Simms squirmed one last time before the secret agent took over once more.

“I guess you’re in luck. I would ask you if you’re having fun but it’s not really like you can answer me, huh? That’s okay. I don’t need you to talk, just listen. You fell under my spell and I’m glad yet the time is right for you to move again. What was rigid, can now relax. What was stiff can become flaccid once more. Except your cock...” She whispered. “That can remain as hard as it needs to be for you to remember what happens when I have my way. I release you for now, Simms. Do your worst but make me proud. Ciao!”

The phone went silent, as opposed to him, mouth finally free to let out a liberating scream. His muscles loosened, legs finally unwound.

“Thank God! Can you please let me out of these cuffs, now?”

Melvin nodded, suppressing a faint smile. Despite having a lot of work ahead, his heart was alight by Alexandra’s tantalizing promises and, knowing how she thought, the next time they were together, she would probably put them both under, just for fun. He couldn’t wait.