The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cop A Feel — Chapter 4

Cast:

  • Vicente Vasquez — Richard Cabral
  • Matthew Doyle — Ryan Phillippe
  • Ryan — Tom Holland

As I skated up to Master Vicente’s, I noticed some guy standing outside his door. Looked to be in his forties or so, kind of barrel-bodied but he looked fit for someone his age. “Hey, you here to see…Vicente…as well?”, I asked. I hated leaving off the “Master”, but Master Vicente said I should unless he told me it was okay, or I heard the person I was talking to call him that first. Kicking up my board, I grabbed it in one hand without even looking.

“Yeah. I rang, but I don’t think he heard me. I can hear the shower, so I suspect we’re in for a bit of a wait”, the guy replied. There was nothing in what he said that made me think it, but I was certain this guy was a cop. He just had that uber-macho body language going on, and his voice was commanding, like he was in charge of everything and he knew it.

“Oh, no worries dude, I have a key”, I told him.

“So, how do you know Mas— uhhh…that is…ummm…Mister Vasquez?”, he asked. I grinned at hearing him fumble Master Vicente’s real name.

“It’s okay, dude, I call him Master Vicente too.” He smiled and breathed an audible sigh of relief. I did too, just cuz I always felt more comfortable around other guys who knew Master Vicente’s real name.

“He and I first met just outside the skatepark I usually go to. Truth is, I always thought he was a total creep”, I explained, opening the door and letting my new friend go in first. “Still do, really. He’s good like that.” The other guy gave me an odd look. “Not quite sure how it happened, but I remember he had me trapped in a corner of the public men’s room at the park, and you know how he is, doesn’t look it, but he’s really strong, right?” The other guy nodded. “So, he’s got me backed up into this corner and I’m just going nuts, afraid he’s gonna beat me to death or rape me or something, cuz, like, he’s all creepy and shit.” I looked at the guy, worried I might’ve gone too far. Some of Master Vicente’s friends could be real defensive of him sometimes, but this guy’s eyes brightened with amusement as soon as I called Master Vicente a creep.

“So, Master Vicente draws his arm back, palm open. I was expecting a fist, but then I start trying to imagine what all he might do to me with an open hand like that. He almost slams it into my face, except he stops short of actually landing the blow. So, now I’m like hyper-focussed on his palm, expecting the worst at any second, and I can’t take my eyes off his hand. Before I even have time to think of what I’m gonna do, he leans into me like the perv he is and quietly whispers ‘sleep’ into my ear. I don’t even know what he means by that, but it’s like my brain figures it out or something. I just remember having this sense of relief that I could do that instead of him smashing my fucking skull in.

“Next thing I know, I’m feeling pretty good, grateful that he doesn’t hold it against me that I was such a prick to him all those times I’d sneered at him or called him names. Kinda also felt like I was high or something. I figure it must’ve been the adrenaline. Anyway, knowing I owed him more of an apology than the one I’d given him—which I don’t even remember, but he says I did—I followed him home so I could apologize in private. I kind of started reverting to my old ways a couple of times on the way to his place, but each time I did, he just did this thing where he reached out and touched my forehead, and I knew I could just relax and keep following him home.”

With a look of understanding, the other guy smiled. “Ah, I got it now. You’re one of those friends. Master Vicente told me once that he knows a few guys like you—or at least he did in the past—but I never met one till now. Thought he didn’t have any at the moment, but it’s great that he does now. Was that incident in the bathroom something recent?”

“Uh…dude…you’re being weird!”, I told him. Who the fuck were those friends? Now that we were inside, I set my skateboard down and started taking off my shirt. “Not sure what you meant by that, but the thing with Master Vicente in the bathroom was maybe two or three weeks ago. Don’t remember exactly”, I said, tossing my shirt on the floor beside my usual spot and hooking my thumbs into the band of my shorts and underwear.

“Ummm…you do know Master Vicente’s gay, right?”, the guy asked as I continued to strip.

“Oh, sure, but he doesn’t mind”, I reassured the guy, dropping everything to the floor and kicking them into a pile with my shirt. “I like to let him look, cuz he’s all creepy and stuff. Love that”, I told the guy. “I’m Ryan, by the way”, I told the guy, extending my hand.

“Matthew, Matthew Doyle.”

“Doyle? You Sean and Ethan’s dad?”, I asked.

“Yeah. You know them? I guess you would if you were at the skatepark”, Mr. Doyle suggested.

“Yeah, I know them. Haven’t seen much of Sean lately, but Ethan’s still there pretty often. Master Vicente likes to go down and watch him and the rest of us show off our moves. Ethan used to get pretty pissed about that, but it seems he’s pretty cool with it now. Last time we were there, it seemed like Ethan was trying extra hard when he noticed that Master Vicente was watching.” Having introduced ourselves, I finished taking my own socks off and stood patiently in the spot I always waited until Master Vicente came to find me.

“Going back a bit, you keep saying that Master Vicente is creepy. I remember thinking that about him myself once, but I got over it. Hearing you say it, though, especially knowing that Ethan once felt that way about him too, makes me think maybe he is the guy Sean and Ethan were talking about. Weird that we have such different impressions of him, but from what you’re saying, it sounds like Ethan’s gotten over it as well, now. Personally, I think of Master Vicente as a friend—best friend I’ve had in a long time!”

Now that Mr. Doyle finally had his own socks off, he looked towards me, his brow furrowing. Eventually, he stood beside me, as close as he could possibly get. Both of us had our arms behind our backs, but his upper arm and shoulder were pressed firmly against mine and he kind of pushed me aside a little, knocking me out of the spot where I always waited for my Master. A naked guy my dad’s age standing that close to me while I was naked, too? The guy seemed nice enough, but what the hell was he trying to do? Didn’t help that I had a full-on erection and it looked like Mr. Doyle was starting to get one too. Talk about creepy! Couldn’t he find somewhere else to stand? This was my spot!

“So, you’re really that cool with someone you think is a creep seeing you that way?”, Mr. Doyle asked, his eyes dropping fractionally towards my naked body.

“Yeah, sure. He likes it when I have an erection. Likes to play with it and stuff. He knows I’m straight, of course, but that just makes it extra creepy when he plays with my cock. What about you, though? It seems to me like you like him in a whole different way than I do”, I commented, dropping my eyes pointedly towards Mr. Doyle’s own erection.

“It’s not like that! I’m totally straight, just like you!”, Mr. Doyle claimed. Sure as hell didn’t seem that way. “Actually, it’s kinda freaking me out to be standing this close to you when you’re hard. All the more so given that you’re about the same age as my sons. But this is where I’m supposed to wait”, he claimed, as though it were the most natural thing in the world to wait in a specific spot with an erection, just to please Master.

“I just got back from a three-week vacation, in fact, so I’m pretty eager to see Master Vicente again. I never thought I’d say this about even my closest friends, but three weeks away from him seems like forever. I was planning on coming over here after I got back anyway, but when I stopped in at home to let Sean and Ethan know I was back, there was—well, let’s just say there was a problem.” That was the understatement of the year! “As soon as I saw them—the disgusting way they were dressed, if you can even call it that—as soon as I saw them that way, I knew Master Vicente was responsible for it. I’m gonna have more than a few words with him about it once he gets down here, let me tell you!”

“Ooooh, I get that! I used to want to argue with him, tell him he was a sick fuck, all that kind of stuff, but we’re cool now.” Knowing Mr. Doyle was just as creeped out by standing next to me as I was to him made it better in a way. It made me think that maybe Master Vicente had hypnotized him like he’d hypnotized Sean and Ethan. The very idea of my Master doing that made me harder and I got lost thinking about how perverted it would be if Master Vicente had actually hypnotized all three of them, especially from what I’d already seen him do with the younger Doyles.

“Master Vicente said I just needed a little adjustment to make me properly appreciate him and holy shit did he turn out to be right!”, I continued. “Wouldn’t be surprised if he makes the same kind of adjustment to you, too. Dude, you’re gonna love it!”, I beamed, though he didn’t seem quite as eager for it as I thought he should be. “But yeah, I know what you mean about Sean and Ethan. I’ve seen them on cam sometimes and especially for you, being their father, it’d be pretty disturbing seeing them hard or whatever”, I suggested.

“I know, right”, Mr. Doyle said, clearly feeling vindicated that I agreed with him. “What’s worse is that they’re okay with it…the whole walking around with… with…. I don’t wanna talk about it anymore. Hell, I don’t even want to think about it anymore!” I had a feeling that wouldn’t be a problem by the time Master Vicente was done with him.

The two of us waited there for another few minutes, both of us studiously staring straight. We tried ignoring each other briefly, but that just made it worse, or at least it did for me. Standing beside my friends’ father while he had a hard-on made me want to vomit when I thought about it too much, and I was pretty sure Mr. Doyle felt the same, but when we were quiet, that was literally the only thing I could think about. So, instead, we talked about his trip. The conversation was a bit awkward, but thankfully, the sound of the shower stopped a few minutes into it and we were both spared further awkwardness by the arrival of Master Vicente. I throbbed even harder the moment I saw him, any thoughts of what he was doing to Mr. Doyle and his sons vanishing instantly. All I could focus on was Master Vicente.

“Oh, two for the price of one! Well, this is going to be fun”, Master Vicente leered, eyes running casually over the two of us, clearly admiring our erections. “Remind me to give you a key once you’ve got your pants back on, Matt. Now that I’ve got you house-trained, you should be able to come over and let yourself in anytime you feel the urge to do so. Not much point giving it to you now, though”, he chuckled, grabbing my cock in one hand and Mr. Doyle’s in the other, stroking them appreciatively. His own cock was well on its way to being fully hard as well, sending a shiver of combined revulsion and ecstasy down my spine.

“Did you have a nice trip, Matt?”, Master Vicente asked Mr. Doyle, or Matt as I guessed our Master preferred to call him. Seeing that, I figured that’s what I should call him too.

“Oh, the trip was great”, Matt snarled. I was surprised he was taking that kind of tone with Master Vicente when he’d said they were friends. “What I found when I got home was not so great! What the fuck, Master Vicente? I mean, I kind of imagined you might hypnotize them some day, but both of them? While I was away? Whether they’re legally adults or not, I’m still their father! I would’ve expected you to ask permission, or at least to have waited to do it until I was there! And that’s not even considering what they were wearing…and…and…how they looked! Jesus Christ, Master Vicente. I thought you were better than that!”

It was interesting to me that Matt’s first concern was that Master Vicente had hypnotized Sean and Ethan without Matt’s permission. From what I knew of Master Vicente’s preferences, I could guess what Matt meant about what they were wearing, since I’d once seen them in underwear and the next time, they were totally naked. I wasn’t sure what he meant about how they looked, though. That had been too vague for me. Master Vicente, in his wisdom, appeared to understand.

Despite his apparent anger, Matt was thrusting his cock back and forth in Master Vicente’s hand. Unlike him, I didn’t thrust; I stood stock still and let Master Vicente play with my cock, fondle my balls…whatever he wanted. It was even better that my Master’s dick was getting harder and harder, leaking precum like nuts! I loved it when he got so turned on by me. I was totally disgusted at seeing another guy’s pre oozing down his dick, of course, but that’s what made this whole thing so much fun.

“Matt, look me in the eyes”, Master Vicente told him. As soon as Master Vicente was sure he had Matt’s attention, he said just about the most disturbing thing I’d ever heard. I had to really fight not to cream Master Vicente’s hand. “Matt, you knew before you left that I intended to hypnotize both of your sons. The entire trip, you’ve been thinking about how great it would be if I could hypnotize them both, and because you know I deserve to have hypnotized boys serving me, you’re happy that I did hypnotize them both. I know, there’s more to it than that, and it freaked you out seeing them the way they were, but deep down, you knew I was going to hypnotize your boys while you were gone, and nothing could make you happier. Sure, some of the things I did with them are a little adult, but we’ll talk about that later. For now, just focus on how great it is that I hypnotized them.”

By the time he was done, I couldn’t hold back any longer and I whimpered helplessly as I creamed Master Vicente’s hand and forearm despite my best efforts. I couldn’t believe I’d messed him up like that. Embarrassingly, some of it had also landed on his nice, clean floor. Holding out his arm for me, I rubbed my face against the cum splotches I’d left on him, smearing them around gratefully until he was satisfied I’d gotten most of it off. Once he let go of my cock, I got down on my knees and tried to scoop up the jizz that had missed his arm, rubbing what I managed to scrape off the floor through my hair. I knew Master Vicente was getting off on me being on my knees in front of him, but despite how vulnerable it made me feel, I let him admire my pose for a while for before getting back up. Immediately, my cock was back in his hand.

Even though the idea of Master Vicente hypnotizing Matt had turned me on earlier, the reality of it almost made me want to call the cops or run out of the house screaming or…just about anything, really. I almost reached down to my pants to grab my phone, but as the idea of what Master Vicente had done really hit home, I relaxed, feeling my dick firm right back up like I hadn’t just cum a minute ago. Besides, now that I knew this was Sean and Ethan’s dad, I knew that there was already a cop here. No reason to call in more.

“You know, you’re right, Master Vicente”, Matt said, clearly feeling more confident now. “I don’t know why I was thinking you wouldn’t have hypnotized them by now. Hell, I would’ve been shocked if you hadn’t”, Matt said, a grin splitting his face like he’d just won the lottery. “I may not like what you’ve done with them, and I still wanna talk more about that later, but whatever else is going on there, I am happy you got to hypnotize my boys. I think they’re going to enjoy it even more than you will”, Matt assured our Master.

“Great. Now that that’s settled, why don’t you boys come inside and entertain me. By the way, Ryan, I wanted to compliment you on your behaviour just now. You’ve been doing great at learning to respect and even love my creepiness. I’m pretty sure I can find a few new ways to creep you out today if I try hard enough”, he winked, sending a mild shiver down my spine.

Master Vicente preceded us, naturally, leading the two of us into his living room. As he took a seat, he spread his legs, his huge cock settling to one side of his stomach. Every time I saw that thing, it weirded me out more, yet he was showing himself off practically every second I was around him, like he thought I lived just to see it. The first few times I was around him, I’d found it hard to even be in the same room with him when he was like that, but he’d kept on showing it to me anyway. Nowadays, I was even more repulsed by it, but the more repulsed I felt, the hotter it was, so I mostly just accepted that it was going to happen one way or another.

Opening my jaw with his hand, Master Vicente put his thumb into my mouth, sliding it in and out suggestively. It was so suggestive that it was actually hard to think of anything else. Glancing down, I noticed that his cock was throbbing. What the fuck was turning him on? As much as I hated seeing him hard, I had to admit that there was something enticing about it. It was hard to look away. No, scratch that, it was impossible to look away. I seriously wanted that thing in my mouth! I almost threw up at the idea, sucking on Master Vicente’s finger eagerly now. In my head, I could envision the entire process. Me leaning forward, me opening my mouth, me licking and sucking him…eventually taking him as deep into me as possible. “Can I— that is— errr… Would you be willing— Fuck! I wanna suck your cock, Master Vicente. Like, I’m having a hard time not doing it right this moment.”

“I suppose I could be persuaded”, Master Vicente allowed. “But what are you going to do for me if I let you suck it.”

Fuck…fuck, fuck, fuck. He was only gonna let me have it if I did something for him. “I…I don’t know”, I admitted, looking up to him for guidance.

“How about this, then. I’ll let you suck my cock if you practice your deep-throating while you’re there. You’re getting to be quite the good little cocksucker these days, but there’s always room for improvement”, Master Vicente told me suggestively.

“I’ll do anything, Master Vicente!”, I promised. The need to suck his cock just kept rising, outpacing how revolted I felt by the very idea of having a guy’s cock in my mouth, much less deep-throating him. Even though his thumb wasn’t in my mouth anymore, the memory of it just kept hammering into me, over and over, reminding me each time of how much more disgusting it would be to have his dick inside my mouth instead of his thumb. And the more disgusted I got by the idea, the more I needed it. I couldn’t believe I was here doing this, and yet, at the same time, it was Master Vicente himself who had taught me how to embrace creepiness as a kink. It turned me on more than anything now when he deliberately tried to creep me out.

“When I say so, you can get started, but there’s one more thing I want you to do while you’re practicing. I want you to pay attention to Matt here and listen to what I’m telling him. You see, I’ve hypnotized him to do and to think any number of things, and I think with your new kink, you’re going to feel very excited by some of the things I tell him. Of course, he doesn’t know what he’s been hypnotized for. Even hearing me allude to there having been something more than what he knows, he still thinks that I’ve only ever hypnotized him as part of his physiotherapy. Isn’t that right, Matt?”, Master Vicente finished as I waited desperately for permission to take his cock as deep into my throat as I could. It was too big to go all the way in, but that never stopped me from trying, and he loved the feel of it!

“That’s a hundred percent accurate!”, Matt agreed. “Honestly, I’m having a hard time even remembering you hypnotizing me at this point. I know you did, and I know you’d said it would continue for a while yet, even after my formal physiotherapy, but I just sort of stopped paying attention to it at some point…stopped worrying about whether I was going under or not—even whether I’d ever been under before. I still remember us talking about why I needed to be hypnotized, but the specifics are really faded and distant, now. I remember falling asleep a couple of times, which I know you said was you hypnotizing me, but I’m pretty sure now that that was just me falling asleep.”

“Maybe you’re right, Matt. In any event, it’s nothing you need to worry about. What, really, is the difference between you not being hypnotized and you being hypnotized regularly but not realizing it?”, Master Vicente asked.

“That’s it”, I agreed. “That’s it exactly!”

“Okay, back to the good stuff. You about ready to suck my cock, Ryan?”, Master Vicente asked, looking at me knowingly, taunting me by making me wait. Please, please, please! I begged him silently. I knew Master Vicente didn’t like it when I begged too much, so I’d learned to only do it once or twice…at least out loud.

“Yes, please”, I replied, filling those two words with just how badly I needed him. He consented with his eyes, his gaze dominant, expectant, looking towards his cock like I could do nothing but suck it for as long as he wanted me to. Thankfully, he was right. As I opened my mouth wide, I focused all my thoughts on how seriously disturbing it was for me to be sucking any man’s cock, much less the creep from the skatepark. But if I thought that was disturbing, what I heard as I went down on him was deliciously sinister.

Matt stayed on his knees beside me as Master Vicente pressed his left shin into Matt’s crotch, massaging the older man’s balls and dick with it. “It’s been a while, hasn’t it, Matt?”, Master Vicente commented. I took his cock deeper as I heard the evil tone in his voice.

“Sure has. Had a great vacation, though!”, Matt told Master Vicente brightly.

“Good, good. Did you contemplate anything for me while you were away?”, Master Vicente asked. That seemed like an odd phrasing.

“Yes, Master Vicente”, Matt replied, the tone of his voice changing dramatically from what it had been moments ago. “I contemplated how much I trust you with Sean and Ethan. I contemplated how good it would be if you hypnotized Sean and Ethan. I contemplated how much I like having cocks and sex toys in my ass. I contemplated how great it is for you to have hypnotized guys obeying you. I contemplated seeing Sean and Ethan naked”, Matt finished.

“And how are you doing with all of those? I notice you didn’t say anything positive about seeing Sean and Ethan naked”, Master Vicente observed, as if this was the most normal conversation ever.

I had his cock as deep in my mouth as I possibly could, but it was much too thick for me to go down further. Nevertheless, I kept trying slightly different angles to see if I could get it just a tiny bit deeper, gagging as often as not when something didn’t work out right. My Master’s cock throbbed, giving me a profound sense of accomplishment that he was pleased with my efforts.

“I’ve accepted all your suggestions except seeing Sean and Ethan naked”, Matt intoned. “I’ve never seen them turned on before. It’s different seeing them turned on than it is when they’re just going from the shower to their bedroom”, he stated as woodenly as if he were reading information off of a form.

“No worries, Matt. You can stop contemplating them being naked then, at least for now. That’s it, Matt. Good”, Master Vicente soothed. “Just relax.” Coming up for air briefly, I noticed that Master Vicente’s hand was on Matt’s forehead, his thumb massaging the area between Matt’s eyebrows.

“All done now, Matt. You can allow your conscious mind to wake up again on its own time, having experienced nothing more than a momentary daydream.” I was back on Master’s cock again, much too busy now to see what was going on, but a few seconds later, Master followed up. “I’m sorry, Matt, I missed that. What were you saying? Something about your vacation, I think?”

“Oh, sorry, I got lost in thought for a second. I was just saying I had a great vacation”, Matt replied. Holy fuck! The guy literally had no idea that he and my Master had had a whole other conversation just now. My dick was doing everything it could to spew another load. It wasn’t quite there yet, but if Master Vicente kept this up, it wouldn’t be long.

“Where did you go?”, he asked.

“Oh, I did something I’ve been wanting to do since I was a teen. I took a trip all the way down to the Maritimes, hitting every last province out that way, then I drove all the way back and hit the territories as well. Let me tell you, that wasn’t easy! There are barely any roads that go up there. It’s a good thing I’d planned it all out in advance. I mean, I’d never really considered the idea that the territories could be so challenging to get to. Anyway, I did eventually get up there, but it was a bit of a whirlwind to get there and back again on time. I can now say I’ve visited every province and territory in our entire country”, Matt said proudly.

“Including Nunavut?”, Master Vicente questioned, his tone dubious.

“Yeah, did a whale-watching trip there a couple of years ago and visited the local tourist attractions.”

“Good for you, Matt!”, our Master complimented. “Was there anything else that happened while you were on your trip? The one you just took, I mean, not the one to Nunavut.”

“Ummm…I’m kind of embarrassed to go into details about…some of my other activities”, Matt paused. “I know he’s one of those…special friends…you were telling me about, but is it okay to…y’know…talk in front of him?

“Oh yeah, he won’t mind at all. In fact, he’ll probably get turned on by it.”

“Yeah…about that…”, Matt hesitated. I didn’t need to see them to know that they were talking about me.

“I meant to ask about that when you sat down, but I got lost in the description of your trip. Does it bother you seeing Ryan naked?”, Master prompted.

“I didn’t want to be rude, but since you asked…yeah, li’l bit. Sorry! It’s worse cuz he’s so turned on.”

“Oh, it’s nothing to worry about at all, Matt. In fact, I think I may be able to help you with both Ryan’s nudity and something else that I think has been troubling you. Contemplate for me”, Master Vicente said as he grabbed my hair and forced me to stop trying to deep-throat him for a moment. Prevented from taking his heavenly cock into my mouth, I stared towards my Master, who once again had his thumb planted in the middle of Matt’s forehead.

“Matt, you already know that I deserve to hypnotize guys, especially hot young guys like Ryan here.” Matt’s eyes stared vacantly ahead. “And deep, deep down, you know I deserve to hypnotize you, even though I don’t. Now, I want you to go further and consider how great it is to see evidence of guys having been hypnotized to serve me like you do. You don’t need to think about your sons, instead you can think more generally about guys like Ryan and others around that same age. For example, you might notice Ryan and other guys I’ve hypnotized smiling when I give them an order, you might see them getting an erection around me, or even wandering around naked. You feel happy for me when you see hypnotically obedient young guys like Ryan, and you’ll find yourself feeling eager to see me hypnotize other guys like him. You can do that for me, can’t you, Matt?”, Master Vicente prompted.

“Yes, Master”, Matt intoned.

“In fact, Matt, whenever you see a guy showing how much he enjoys serving me, that will be your only reaction to what you’re seeing. So, if you see a hypnotized guy like Ryan with an erection, your only thought will be how great it is to see him enjoying himself. Really, seeing a guy with a hard-on is no different than seeing him soft except for a small change in the size and shape of his penis to show how much he likes being hypnotized. That’s all it is. Do you understand, Matt?”, Master Vicente asked.

“Yes, Master”, Matt agreed.

“And because you already enjoy some of those same feelings yourself, you’ll find it very easy to start feeling that way about other guys I’ve hypnotized. You can do that for me, can’t you, Matt?”

“Yes, Master.”

“That’s excellent, Matt. As always, keep that thought in the back of your head, letting it become more and more comfortable until I specifically ask you to think about it again—letting my words guide you towards exactly how you’re already feeling”, our Master requested.

“Yes, Master.”

“Now, there’s one other thing I’d like you to contemplate, Matt.” Matt gave our Master just the barest fraction of a nod, I thought, though I wasn’t even sure. “I know you think it’s great that I’ve hypnotized Sean and Ethan, but I want you to contemplate that even more. I don’t just deserve to hypnotize your sons, Matt. Ever since I first suggested it, you have wanted me to hypnotize them more than anything and you may even begin to notice how overjoyed you are that I finally have. Every time you see a hypnotized guy like Ryan showing his appreciation of me, you will also think about how wonderful it is that I’ve hypnotized Sean and Ethan—two hot young guys, just like Ryan. You can contemplate that for me, can’t you, Matt?”, our Master prompted, his voice saying he expected nothing less than enthusiastic agreement. Sure enough, a few moments later, he got it.

It was almost shocking when Matt returned to his normal self and I got unceremoniously shoved back onto Master Vicente’s cock.

“Okay, so, let’s talk about your aversion to seeing Ryan naked, shall we?”, Master Vicente suggested as though continuing the conversation.

“Must we?”

“It may be a bit difficult for you, but I promise, it’ll be brief. Bear with me for a bit”, Master Vicente smiled, his tone much like that of a parent talking down to an unruly child. Matt huffed but allowed Master to continue. “Now, Matt, I want you to look straight at Ryan and tell me what it is that bothers you so much.”

“Well, he’s naked for one. I mean, I don’t mind seeing a guy naked in a non-sexual context. As you know, we sometimes go naked at home for brief moments if we’re just heading into the shower or something. Hell, I sent you pictures of Ethan coming out of the shower naked that one time”, Matt asserted. I raised an eyebrow at that. I could only imagine what Master Vicente must have thought about that. “But this isn’t that. Despite his protests, the kid clearly thinks the world of you and is getting turned on by your cock and even just being here. Especially seeing him with an erection…well…I’m having a hard time even sitting here, to be honest. If it weren’t for how much I like you, I probably would’ve left long ago!”

I couldn’t really blame the guy. If it weren’t for how turned on I was at this insane situation, I would’ve left long ago as well. Watching Master Vicente stroke Matt’s cock like he owned it was disturbing as fuck, and I shared Matt’s revulsion at seeing another guy naked besides Master Vicente. Our Master’s cock was disturbing as well, of course, but I’d gotten used to that over time—it was a good kind of disturbing. With Matt, though, seeing him naked and hard was an image I was sure I’d never fully get out of my mind, especially whenever I visited Sean or Ethan in the future.

“That’s fair. So, what I’m going to suggest is that you just keep staring at Ryan and his nice, hard cock, but as you do, I want you to do your best to ignore any negative feelings you get from looking at it. Try to pretend like it’s the most normal thing in the world to stare at a naked young guy…pretend it until it becomes real for you. I know, it’s going to be really fucking hard, no pun intended, but I think you’ll find your feelings changing soon enough. And when that happens, you can just relax and enjoy the sight of it even more. The more you enjoy what you’re seeing, the more comfortable you’ll be with seeing other guys feeling eager to serve me because that’s what I’ve hypnotized them to feel”, Master Vicente told Matt, staring him straight in the eye as he spoke. There was an intensity to that gaze that freaked me out, reminding me of the day Master had cornered me in the bathroom.

“As much as I know you’re reluctant to say anything in front of Ryan, remember that you love the idea of me hypnotizing guys, that I deserve to hypnotize guys like Ryan, and that you are completely comfortable with that idea. In the same way, you can quickly become comfortable speaking with me when a hypnotized guy is around, the same as you would be if we were alone.” Master Vicente finally broke eye contact, his satisfaction with Matt’s reaction evident.

As soon as Matt was free of Master Vicente’s gaze, he switched to looking at me, staring specifically at my cock. Thanks to my own feelings about everything going on, I twitched, then twitched again when Matt made a face from seeing the first twitch. Seeing a cop this messed up by Master Vicente’s hypnosis was seriously freaking me out, but it got better as Master Vicente grabbed me by the hair and started fucking my throat. Matt could only barely see my cock right now, but that probably suited him just fine. “Now, go ahead and tell me about your trip, Matt”, our Master suggested, taking his hand off Matt’s cock to snap his fingers and point commandingly at the couch beside him.

Matt settled in, spreading his legs compliantly as Master Vicente started stroking Matt’s cock again. As soon as he was seated, though, Matt’s eyes locked once again on my cock and he started telling our Master about how he’d bought a dildo just before he went on vacation and that he’d started using it each night at whatever hotel he was at. The way he spoke about it, he clearly thought it was perfectly normal that he would do this. As much as it creeped me out to hear how much control my Master had over Matt, none of this surprised me in the least. From what Matt was saying, by the end of his trip, he’d pretty much become a total slut for anal, eager to take something up his ass at a moment’s notice. He told our Master that he’d even bought himself a bigger dildo on his way back home, just to keep himself satisfied.

At first, as Matt was describing his trip, all I could do was deep-throat Master Vicente and occasionally dart glances towards Matt, imagining him ramming a dildo into himself for Master Vicente’s pleasure. I wasn’t even the slightest bit gay, but even I had to admit that Matt would probably look pretty good that way, just like Sean and Ethan looked good when they were doing things for our Master. Much like I’d heard Master say to Matt, I’d always thought guys looked their best when they were trying to please our Master.

To my surprise, Master Vicente pulled me off of his cock only a minute or so into Matt’s recitation and had me stand up so he could easily reach my cock and stroke me. “Look at Matt’s cock, Ryan. Just keep your gaze focused on that”, he encouraged. I hated it, but I obeyed, knowing even as he told me to do it that I’d be turned on by it in the end, and that that in turn would turn my Master on.

“That’s really interesting, Matt. Please, go back to the beginning and really get into detail about how much you enjoyed ramming that dildo up your straight ass”, Master Vicente encouraged. “I want to hear about every single night, and how things changed as your trip continued.

Even now, I could tell that Matt was finding it easier to stare at my cock as Master Vicente stroked it. The corners of his eyes were a bit more relaxed and he was getting more into the description of using his new dildo. By the time Matt was talking about what he’d done with the larger dildo just last night at his hotel, I could tell that Matt wasn’t even thinking about seeing me hard anymore. Clearly noticing that same thing himself, Master Vicente repositioned me so I was standing directly in front of Matt, leaning over a little so he could continue stroking my cock.

“Excellent, Matt. It seems to me like you’re already feeling a bit more comfortable with Ryan’s cock, aren’t you?” Matt nodded. “Ryan, why don’t you stroke your own cock for Matt’s benefit, even as you continue admiring his cock.” Obediently, I started stroking myself. It felt so much better having my own hand around me than the way Master Vicente usually fondled me, yet I was disappointed that it was just me now. I’d actually stopped masturbating a couple of days after I’d first started getting together with Master Vicente, just so I could better appreciate the feel of his abhorrent gay hand on my cock instead of my own. The only times I even touched my cock anymore were when I was in the shower and, of course, whenever Master Vicente told me to, like now.

It took Matt quite a while to get comfortable with me jerking myself off, but Master Vicente just kept him talking about his trip rather than focussing on me. The longer I kept going, the easier things got for him, the strain on his face melting into a kind of dull cow-eyed stare, then relaxing even further as he began to focus more on our Master than he was on me. Eventually, it got to a point where it seemed like I wasn’t even there anymore—despite the fact that he was still staring straight at my cock. Making the same observation himself, Master Vicente continued encouraging Matt to think about things the way Master wanted.

“Just before you wrap up, Matt, can you do me a favour and look really closely at Ryan’s cock? I want you to tell me if there’s anything interesting about it…anything that’s different about it from, say, your cock or what you imagine some other hypnotized guy’s cock might look like. Give me a second, though. I’m really starting to feel an urge here, if you know what I mean.

“Ha! I do know what you mean! You just can’t help yourself, Master Vicente. I figured that out about you a long time ago”, Matt chuckled. Already, Master Vicente was repositioning me so that I was now standing sideways, right up against the couch, which gave Matt a clear view of my cock as it stood out in front of me, no more than a foot from Matt’s face, while giving Master Vicente access to my rear.

I knew what was coming, of course, and it was usually the highlight of any visit here, but also the one that made me want to vomit the most. Even as recently as a couple of days ago, the idea of having a gay guy in my ass would’ve had me gagging in disgust and barely able to give Master Vicente the attention he wanted, but the last time I’d been here, it hadn’t bothered me quite as much. I’d still felt ill, but I’d been able to at least push back and make it feel good whenever Master Vicente thrust into me. As much as I hated getting fucked, I also loved it, and I wanted to be sure Master Vicente got at least as much out of it as I did. So, coming at it from that angle, it made sense for me to find a middle ground where I could focus enough to pleasure him but still feel revolted enough that I was getting off on it. I was still thinking about that when the first wave of revulsion hit from Master Vicente lubing up my butt.

“There you go, Matt”, Master Vicente soothed him as I felt his eyes latch onto my cock. I was mostly focused on what Master was doing as he started pushing his finger invaded my butthole, but it was hard to completely ignore some guy I’d only just met staring so intently at my cock. “Just keep your eye on Ryan’s beautiful dick, Matt, but also keep in mind that I’m fingering him right now. Ryan’s clearly going to get fucked soon—about the most sexual thing you can imagine, I suspect—but just do your best to ignore that and keep going as you describe anything you find interesting about his cock.” Never mind any difficulties Matt was having, Master Vicente fingering me in front of my friends’ father while he was forced to study my cock up close was making the butt stuff more difficult for me—difficult and therefore erotic. I shuddered as I thought about what was to come.

By this point, I had Matt’s cock pretty much memorized myself, and I could tell you that his top vein bulged oddly every time Master Vicente stroked Matt’s cock, that the skin of the head wrinkled slightly as Master Vicente squeezed it and rubbed his thumb around it. And even now, free of Master Vicente’s hand, how it kept throbbing to almost the exact same angle every few seconds, often releasing just a little more pre to slide down his shaft.

“I don’t see anything right off-hand”, Matt said as he leaned in and gave my cock a cursory inspection. “He’s got more foreskin than most guys do, I think”, Matt continued as he started to look closer. I stopped stroking myself and took my hand away so Matt could get an even better view. Soon, he’d moved around to my far side and was looking at my cock from various angles, trying to get a better view.

“Oh, he’s got a couple of freckles here! I didn’t even know you could get freckles on your cock. That’s neat”, Matt commented as Master Vicente quickly made his way up to two fingers. I was getting really practiced at this now and I could feel that, even as my hole stretched more to accommodate the second finger, it was continuing to relax in anticipation of the third and the inevitable cock that would follow. I shuddered in dread, but I could envision what was about to happen very clearly because through sheer coincidence, I’d spent most of last night fingering my butthole while imagining exactly this sort of thing happening…well exactly this except that in my version, I hadn’t been having my cock examined in detail by my friends’ father.

“That’s great, Matt”, Master Vicente complimented him. The poor guy was so mind-fucked at this point that he was actually grinning at the sight of me. “So, tell me how you feel about looking at Ryan now.”

“Oh, it’s great, Master Vicente! He just looks so relaxed and like he’s enjoying your hypnotic commands so much. I love watching you trigger different behaviours and shit in him, too. I can tell you think he’s really hot and that you’re having a lot of fun touching him and ordering him around and shit, and you really deserve that. I can’t imagine I’d say this about anyone else, but even as much as I know that what you’re doing is perverted and illegal and that I could probably put you away for life ten times over for what you’re doing, I really want you to enjoy all of it. You deserve to have a few guys like him under your hypnotic control”, Matt enthused.

“Including Sean and Ethan?”, Master Vicente queried, moving up to three fingers now.

“Oh, especially them! I mean, don’t get me wrong, I still have strong reservations about you doing shit like…this…to them”, he motioned at the two of us, “but there’s not a doubt in my mind that you have every right to hypnotize my boys anytime you want to. Hell, if you want, I’ll offer you encouragement while you do it.”

I was going to throw up any minute now and I knew it. I did my best to hold off, but seeing this law-abiding cop actually encouraging our Master to hypnotize his own sons had me wishing I had any other cop but him right here in front of me. Even lacking that, I was strongly considering turning around and planting one right in Master Vicente’s face. Knowing I was approaching a limit, I actually did turn around at one point when Master Vicente was lubing up his hand some more and I told him straight out how I was feeling.

We spoke for a while then, and I almost immediately started to feel better. I could just relax with Master Vicente, enjoying the feelings of revulsion, apprehension, hate, and all the other stuff he made me feel. It was second nature to me now to feel these things and let them roll over me, but without really affecting me—or at least nowhere near as much as they used to. I’d been thinking about how I was probably less affected by that stuff already, thanks to Master Vicente, and some day soon, I thought I might serve him willingly or even eagerly. But for now, that was something I thought I should just contemplate in the back of my head somewhere where I didn’t have to think about it consciously. There was more than just the contemplation stuff, though, with Master Vicente going on and on about how eager I was to serve him, how much I enjoyed obeying his orders, especially if I didn’t want to.

I vaguely felt Master Vicente’s words evaporating from my mind even as I opened my eyes. It was a rather puzzling sensation, seeing as he hadn’t said anything, but I was getting used to that. He just had this way of looking at me that made me feel like he’d said something when he actually hadn’t. At least now, the feeling of nausea was gone.

As I got down on my knees to service the cock that had created two of my closest friends, I was surprised by just how easily my earlier sense of revulsion had gone away, or at least been redirected into something positive. I still thought that even looking at another man’s hard cock was sickening, much less sucking on one, but I felt closer to Matt and his two sons now than I’d ever felt before. With all of us serving the same Master, it only made sense that we should all get along, and once I had Matt’s seed in my mouth, I was sure I’d understand my two best friends in ways I never had before. I felt my hole relax as Master Vicente’s unprotected head started pushing against it. Right now, though, my main concern was Matt’s cock and how much I was going to hate blowing him until he came.

“How you doing there, Matt?”, Master Vicente asked once the two of them had been spit-roasting me for a while…at least that’s what Master said it was called.

“I’m great, thanks! You know, I never in a million years thought I’d enjoy getting sucked off by another guy, but just knowing he’s been hypnotized to serve you makes all the difference in the world. I sure as hell wouldn’t let just any guy suck me off, but with Ryan, it’s like it’s okay. I can see how much he enjoys being hypnotized to serve you, and that just makes everything okay”, Matt said.

“So, I’m guessing you don’t mind seeing him hard anymore, then? Or him seeing you hard?”, Master Vicente asked with a knowing lilt to his voice.

“Oh, hell no! I think it’s great seeing how much he enjoys serving you”, Matt nodded.

“That’s excellent, Matt!” I felt Master Vicente pull out of my rear. “You’re doing great! Now, Matt, there’s just one mor thing I need you to contemplate for me right now”, our Master began, his move to plant his thumb on Matt’s forehead momentarily interrupting the strong rhythmic pumping of his cock, leaving him deep inside me as he spoke.

“In the same way that you’ve come to appreciate seeing Ryan serve and service me, I want you to contemplate how comfortable you can be when you see other young, hypnotized guys doing the same. Their erections are really only a slight change in size and shape from when they’re soft, but that change tells you how much a guy loves being my hypnotized slave. You can be completely comfortable around any of my hypnotized boys, no matter whether they’re clothed or naked, hard or soft.”

Matt and I worked together on Master Vicente’s cock once Matt was aware of his surroundings again. For Matt, servicing our Master was just something he did, something he enjoyed in his own way, even though it didn’t turn him on. For me, it was fucking disgusting! I couldn’t stop thinking about where Master Vicente’s cock had just been, but the more I wanted to retch the more I wanted to deep-throat Master Vicente.

He didn’t give me anywhere near as long with his cock as I would’ve liked, instead forcing me back onto Matt’s cock, and I got to suck him off until I felt my mouth filling with his load at long last. I swallowed it instantly, feeling the slimy, disgusting taste of it as it made its way deliciously down my throat. It seemed almost a contradiction in terms that I could love it and hate it as much as I did, but that had always been how I’d felt about everything Master Vicente did.

I was elated beyond words that I’d been able to serve Master and help him get another of his hypno-slaves trained to serve him better. It didn’t take much imagination to figure out where Master was going with the suggestions he’d given Matt, but despite my horror at the very idea, I was glad I’d gotten to help Master Vicente out. And just like I’d imagined, swallowing Matt’s seed made me really understand Sean and Ethan in ways I’d never thought of before. It was like all of us were brothers, me and Matt too, not just Sean and Ethan. We were brothers in the sense that we all loved to serve Master Vicente more than anything in the world.

Our Master cupped my butt as Matt and I made our way to the front door to go home. I’d been so absorbed in realizing that we were all slave-brothers that I’d hardly paid any attention to him fucking me, not even when I’d felt his jizz streaming into me. Now that I was moving around and starting to put clean clothes on, I could feel the lube sliding around my unwashed butt cheeks. I wanted to puke so badly, or maybe even pin Master down and punch his fucking mouth until he couldn’t speak anymore, but it made it all the hotter when I didn’t do any of that.

My cock twitched yet again as Master’s hand squeezed my butt, spreading a bit of lube onto my underwear. I hadn’t cleaned off after Master had finished me—I never did. It had always just seemed wrong to me. I was here to service Master’s needs, not to waste his time attending to my own. I could shower when I got home, enjoying the delicious sense of having been violated as I slowly began to wash it off…and sometimes violating myself as I cleaned up, lost in the memory of whatever filthy thing he’d done to me…as I was getting lost now, getting hard. I forced myself to snap back to reality before I was tempted to beg Master to let me stay.

Our Master was telling Matt that he’d stop by later to see how Matt and his sons were all doing, but in the meantime, Matt should just try to relax and not let Sean and Ethan’s appearance get to him too much, instead just letting it blend into any subconscious feelings Matt might have about the whole situation.

I opened the door and dropped my board to the ground, skating off after giving Master Vicente a huge smile and thanking him for letting me come over. Naturally, I headed straight for the skate park. A couple of the guys commented on how bright-eyed and happy I was, but I told them I was just having a good day. They looked at me sideways when they thought I wasn’t paying attention, just as I’d done whenever something seemed off about another skater. I didn’t let that bother me, though. Once they understood the joy of serving Master Vicente, all those side-long looks would go away. Not every guy who was suspicious of Master’s motives would get to learn who he really was, but I was sure that, in time, at least one or two more skaters besides me would get to know the pleasure of being one of Master Vicente’s hypnotized boy-toys. I couldn’t wait to see who else would be added to our family.