The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cop A Feel — Chapter 3

Cast:

  • Vicente Vasquez — Richard Cabral
  • Sean Doyle — Froy Gutierrez
  • Ethan Doyle — Nicholas Hamilton
“Oh, I’ll never see you again!”
“Your father hates me!”
“I miss you so much…I’ll die if I don’t see you again soon!”

These were the sorts of things I’d gotten used to with Mom over the years. Mostly, it was just histrionics, as Dad liked to call it, but I figured she was right about at least one thing—or close, anyway. I’m not sure it was fair to say Dad hated her, but he sure as hell didn’t like her and he had zero respect for her. Sean wasn’t much better, really. Still, he was going to be my saviour today, so I wasn’t complaining.

After just less than two weeks with her, I’d finally gotten sick of Mom’s shit early this morning and had texted Sean for a drive home. Even if he’d left the moment he’d responded to my message and barrelled down the highways at break-neck speed whenever there weren’t cops around, it was still probably a ninety-minute drive—closer to two hours if he was driving like a normal person—so he’d be a while. I’d found a Dairy Queen to settle down in while I waited, and I ended up having a sundae for a late breakfast followed only an hour or so later by a burger and fries for lunch. Sean showed up maybe half an hour after I was finished eating.

“Hey, Ethan, how’s it going?”, he asked with just a hint of commiseration in his voice. He wasn’t blind to the fact that he was picking me up at DQ and not directly from Mom’s.

“Meh, you know how Mom is”, I groused.

“Yeah, I know. Why do you think I stayed home?”, he grinned.

“I know I like her better than you, or maybe not like, but whatever…her being our mother means more to me than you. Anyway…point is…I’m pretty sure she’s using drugs again, and while I didn’t spend a lot of time around the guy, I wouldn’t be surprised if her new boyfriend’s her dealer. Whatever the hell’s going on with her, she’s a fuckin’ mess! I tried to stay as long as I could, but I think it’s gonna be a while before I wanna see her again. How ’bout you? How are things at home? Is the babysitter who we thought it was?”, I asked.

“Yeah, it’s him. He’s still creepy as fuck, but at least the times he’s been around, I’ve talked to him a bit and he’s maybe not as bad as we thought. Definitely gay, but he hasn’t been staring at me like in the skate park, at least not that I’ve noticed. I mean, he kind of has to look at me when I open the door, but it’s not like he’s mentally stripping me or whatever. I dunno…he’s been super creepy at the park in the past, but he seems almost normal the few times he’s stopped by. Not someone I’d hang out with, but not as bad as we thought he was.”

I gave my brother a weird look. He was almost babbling right now, which wasn’t like him at all. And was Creepy Dude—that was what everyone I knew called him—was he creepy or almost normal? I had my own strong opinions on the matter, but Sean couldn’t seem to make up his mind.

“Apart from that”, he continued, seeming to realize that his answer was a bit weird when he saw my look, “not much going on. Games, late nights, coffee, junk food…that’s pretty much been my life the past week and a half. As much as I’m looking forward to police training in January, I’m actually getting bored enough that I’m considering getting a job until then. I dunno what, though”, Sean lamented.

“Yeah, you might wanna tell Dad about that soon. I’m not sure why you didn’t just tell him you’d been accepted as soon as you found out yourself. I mean, it’s only five months away! If you don’t invite him to the swearing in in a few weeks, he’s gonna be pissed! Future cop or no, he might well disown you for that!”, I laughed. “How you’ve kept it from him this long, I’m not even sure. You know as well as I do how quickly rumour spreads around the station, and someone on the selection committee is bound to have recognized your name.”

“I know, I know. It’s just…you know he’s gonna make a big deal over it and brag about his soon-to-be cop son to everybody. It’s gonna be embarrassing enough on its own, but it kinda makes me feel bad for you, too, cuz you know he’s not gonna make as big a deal out of his engineer son whenever you graduate”, Sean replied.

That’s why you haven’t told him? Dude, you and Dad are two peas in a pod”, I laughed. “Of course, he’s gonna be proud of you joining the force. Hell, I could tell how proud he was when you first went into Correctional Studies, and you could’ve gone a dozen different ways from that besides cop. But getting back to Dad, even if you’re his favourite, I’ve never felt less-than or whatever.”

That was a bit of a lie, but I’d mostly gotten over it. Dad often referred to me as the ‘smart one in the family’, which I knew was his way of saying he was proud of me too. I had occasional moments of jealousy about the relationship Dad and Sean had sometimes, but even still, I’d never actually wanted the same kind of “let’s grab some beers and toss a ball around” kind of relationship they had. Sean really had been making a mountain out of a molehill.

“Oh, and as for…what’s his name? Vincent-something?”, I said, returning my thoughts to our conversation, “are you—”

“Vi-sen-tay, Vicente Vasquez.” Sean…insisting on the correct pronunciation of Creepy Dude’s name? What the fuck was that about?

“Yeah, him. Are you seriously telling me he’s not the total creep he’s always been? I mean, I know you don’t go there much, but he’s really been hitting the skate park a lot lately. I think he’s got a thing for someone there. He keeps out of easy reach, but I know he’s looking at us whenever he walks by. He’s just way too fuckin’ obvious”, I griped.

“Like I said, he’s not like super-normal and friendly, but he doesn’t seem like the creep we’ve always taken him for, either. Maybe he’s been reining it in now that he knows Dad’s a cop? I dunno. He said he might stop by later, just to introduce himself to you, so you’ll get a chance to see for yourself. Hey, maybe he’s been mostly normal around me cuz it’s you he has a crush on. I’ll bet when he sees you, he goes all creepy and starts hitting on you. That’ll be fun to watch!”, Sean quipped.

“Fuck you!”, I laughed. The rest of the drive home gave me time to decompress a little, though I was still feeling a bit tense. I’d been more stressed at Mom’s than I’d realized, and while laughing and talking with Sean was relieving, it’d be a while before I got over it completely.

As expected, Creepy Dude showed up later that same evening. To my surprise, he and Sean actually talked for a bit, almost like they were friends. There was something off there, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. It was kind of like listening to two people chatting in an elevator. They were talking, but they weren’t really saying all that much.

“Oh, hey, Vicente, Ethan’s been feeling a bit stressed today cuz of something with our mother. Why don’t you show him that meditating thing you were telling me about? It’d probably help him relax a little. Besides, he actually likes all that new-age ASMR and meditation crap. I’ll bet he’d love your thing!”, Sean suggested after Vicente had been at our place for a good thirty or forty minutes.

I looked at him askance. He was actually inviting Creepy Dude to stay longer than he already had? What the hell was he on? And despite Sean’s claims, it was pretty obvious to me that Creepy Dude had the hots for both of us. He didn’t look at me quite as overtly as he often had when I was at the skate park, but he wasn’t exactly good at hiding his interest, either. And Sean was getting plenty of attention himself, though he was apparently more oblivious to it than I could’ve imagined.

“What do you say, Ethan”, Creepy Dude asked. “You up for it?”

“To be honest, I’d rather just be alone for a while”, I told him. “No offence.”

“I get that!”, the guy concurred. “I honestly think you’d benefit a lot from my meditation technique, though. I’ve picked up a few things over the years to get my physio clients to relax while I’m working on them. Your Dad even used it a couple of times to help alleviate his pain. Just give me ten—maybe fifteen minutes, tops—and whether it works or not, I’ll be out of your hair after that. Deal?”

“Trust me, Ethan, it’s worth it!”, Sean promised. “I’ve only done it twice, but it was really relaxing both times. It’d be perfect for you, I’m sure of it!”

“No!”, I told them both in no uncertain terms. “To be honest, the fact that you’re both pushing me towards it is messed up!”, I accused.

“No, no, not trying to push”, Creepy Dude protested. “I apologize if it came across that way. Look, maybe it’s better if I go. I only wanted to introduce myself so that you’d know who I was if I came over later to check up on you. I’ve done that, so there’s no real reason for me to intrude any further.”

“Yeah, I know exactly who you are”, I muttered, just loud enough for him to hear my tone, though I wasn’t sure—nor did I really care—whether or not he’d heard my exact words.

“Okay, it seems pretty clear you guys are just fine on your own now, so I’m going to head out. Once again, my apologies if I came across wrong.” I glared at him, not accepting his fake apology for a moment. I was pretty sure he’d heard exactly what I’d said but was pretending he hadn’t.

“Fine, I’m off”, he said, holding up his hands in defeat.

“How the hell can you stand that creep?”, I asked once Sean and I were alone.

“He’s not that bad, Ethan!”, my brother protested.

“You really don’t see it?”, I remonstrated. “He was staring us both up and down almost constantly the whole time he was here! It was fucking invasive! It was like he was raping me with his eyes.” I was exaggerating, but not by much. While Creepy Dude had only checked me out several times, he’d had no such restraint with my brother at all. Apparently, Sean had gotten it wrong earlier and it was him that Vicente had the crush on, not me.

“A bit dramatic, don’t you think?”, Sean complained. “Look, I’m not saying Ma— errr… Vicente is a great guy, but he’s not what you seem to take him for, either.”

I did not need this today! With a huff, I headed upstairs to take a shower. When I got out, I joined Sean for dinner. He’d ordered us a couple of burger platters while I was busy. With a full meal inside of me, I felt at least a little better, and pretty soon I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. It had been a long day, after all.

I was awoken a little bit later by the sound of voices. It seemed like Creepy Dude was back once more. I really wanted to wake up—even the sound of his voice set me on edge—but for the life of me, I couldn’t. It was just sooo hard to even open my eyes right now, and I kept losing track of the conversation despite my attempts to focus. At one point, I managed to force my eyes open, but I barely managed to see Sean talking with Creepy Dude in the kitchen before I drifted off again.

“…leftover cold medication…”, I caught my brother saying, realizing that he was closer to me now, probably in the living room.

“…alcohol would’ve been…”, Creepy Dude was saying…in reply, maybe? Had I drifted off for more than a few words? And alcohol? Wasn’t Creepy Dude supposed to be keeping us out of trouble? “…make do…their reactions are usually good…was out of it a lot.” Whose reactions? What were they talking about? I struggled harder to wake up, but it was no use.

“…can’t wait to see how….”, I heard my brother say. “…won’t be able to resist you like…” He’d sounded proud, but Creepy Dude laughed at him a few seconds later in a way I found chilling, even as out of it as I was, and I actually managed to open my eyes for a few seconds.

“Relax”, Creepy Dude replied. “He’ll do fine. Hard to resist when…”, I drifted off. He might’ve said something about staying awake, but I was having such a hard time with that right now myself, that might’ve just been my own thoughts. I felt a finger on my forehead for a moment, and someone said the word sleep, and then the struggle to stay awake was lost for good.

When I woke up, it was totally dark out and Creepy Dude was gone. I could see light drifting down from upstairs, and I could hear Sean doing something, though it wasn’t clear exactly what. It sounded like typing, maybe, though Sean didn’t tend to do much that involved actual typing. A video game, maybe?

“I’m making coffee. You want some?”, I called up.

“Sure! If you’re having more than one, make a full pot, cuz I’ll probably have another one before I go to bed”, Sean called back down.

I set about making coffee, my whole body just dragging like fuck. Once that was done, I poured Sean a cup and started heading upstairs. Christ, I hadn’t felt like this since…that’s when it hit me. I’d been drugged! The last time I’d felt like this had been when I’d taken the nighttime medication for a cold I’d had over the winter. And now, I remembered Sean mentioning cold medication while I’d been struggling to wake up.

“Do you have something you wanna tell me?”, I asked, finding him sitting at Dad’s computer.

“What?”, he asked, obviously not immediately registering what I was saying. “Oh, that”, he added once I realized what I was accusing him of, despite me not actually having said anything specific. “You just…you seemed so stressed. I thought you could use the sleep.”

“You…massive…fucking…prick! Don’t you ever do that to me again! You’re lucky I don’t fucking throw this coffee straight at you!”, I screamed. I felt violated in a way that had no words. And by my own brother, no less! Barely resisting the urge to clobber Sean with it, I slammed the mug down on the desk, sloshing coffee all over, and stormed down the hall to my bedroom.

I couldn’t believe Sean would’ve done something like that. And then to have invited Creepy Dude in while I was asleep? What the hell was going on with him? My brother had never been one to have the most impeccable judgement, but this was totally beyond the pale! I lay on my bed—supposedly reading but mostly stewing about what Sean had done—for close to an hour before I heard him knock softly on my door. “What?”, I demanded harshly as he let himself in, despite me not responding to his knock.

“Sorry. That was really bad judgement on my part. I just thought you could use a little down time and I guess I didn’t think it through.” I glared at him, a small corner of my mind wondering why he was only wearing boxers. I knew he slept in boxer shorts, but he usually at least put on a t-shirt if he was going to be wandering around the house to do more than just going to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

“Never. Again.”, I said quietly. He had the good graces to look guilty. “I’ll get over it eventually, but you might wanna walk softly for a while. Now, get out of here—I’m trying to read.” He left without another word. We hadn’t had a fight like this in a long time. Sure, we’d get pissed at each other for this or that, but this wasn’t something I was going to get over easily. Still, the medication was wearing off now. With the worst of it behind us, I was able to focus on my book at least a little better and continued to read until I felt sleepy enough to turn my light off—which was much later than it normally would’ve been, thanks to Sean’s idiocy.

Despite how fucked up my night had been, I woke up the moment I heard Sean heading downstairs. I got up and relieved myself before joining him in the kitchen for breakfast. Once again, he was just wandering around in his boxer shorts and nothing else. It was even more notable now that he was awake for the day. He wasn’t exactly what you’d call an exhibitionist, and almost always put shorts and a t-shirt on during the day, or at least a robe.

“Vicente said he’d be stopping by in a few minutes”, my brother informed me. “I think he feels bad about things getting weird last night just before he left. Don’t worry, he won’t be here for long cuz he’s on his way to work.”

Oh…great…Creepy Dude was stopping by. That was just how I wanted to start my day. I supposed I should be fair, though—I had been rather judgemental yesterday. Despite feeling grumpy from everything that had happened with both him and Sean last night, I promised myself I’d try to give him a fair chance. I still had a couple of bites of my cereal left to go when Creepy Dude rang the doorbell and Sean answered…notably still wearing only his boxers. As rare as it was for him to wear only boxers around the house, he never let anyone except me and Dad see him that way. What the hell was going on here?

“Hey, Sean!”, Creepy Dude greeted him brightly. “Good to see you too, Ethan!”, he said, even more enthusiastically, giving me a clear look up and down. It was going to be a struggle to give him that fair chance I’d said I would. “Listen, about yesterday, I just wanted to say sleep for me”, Creepy Dude told me, his hand grabbing the top of my head as his thumb pressed against the center of my forehead. I felt a momentary dizziness at his touch before I shook it off irritably. Why on earth had I let him touch me in the first place? I’d frozen up—in panic, I guessed—the moment I’d realized he was reaching for me.

“I figured maybe we could start fresh…you know, forget about what happened yesterday and try again”, Vicente suggested. For a moment, all I could do was stare at him sleepily. Must’ve been some lingering effect of the cold medication. “Be nice for me, Ethan.”

“Funny you should say that. I’d actually promised myself to give you a fair chance today”, I replied, giving him just a hint of a smile. There was something vaguely odd about him right now, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Keeping my eyes locked on his, I extended my hand. “Hey, I’m Ethan. I’ve seen you around the skate park a couple of times. Good to finally meet you!”, I told Vicente. I was faking a lot of my overt friendliness, trying to make it easier for him to make a good impression, but I figured that if I was genuinely going to give him a second chance, I had to at least try not to hold grudges for his past behaviour.

Nice to finally meet you…in person”, Vicente chuckled, clearly stopping to admire my entire body thoroughly…and repeatedly, taking advantage of my feigned friendliness to scan me up and down several more times before continuing. “I’m Vicente.”

“Vi-sen-tay or Vi-chen-tay?”, I asked. He’d clearly said Vicente with a soft-s, but sometimes people changed their pronunciation if they thought others would have a hard time with it, and I wanted to get it precisely right.

“Vi-sen-tay”, he said, enunciating it very slowly then repeating it at a normal speed. His hips seemed to be bobbing back and forth for some reason. My best guess was that he was probably just bouncing on his feet or something, but I didn’t bother to check. There was no real reason to when I could simply continue staring into Vicente’s eyes. “Mmmm…that feels good, Sean!”, he said then. I hadn’t even realized that Sean was still around, nor could I see him anywhere in Vicente’s eyes, but whatever.

“You seem to be doing a lot better than you were last night, Ethan. You seemed kind of…tense…and maybe a little judgemental, if you don’t mind me saying so”, Vicente moaned.

“Yeah, sorry about that. Even Sean noticed it, so I guess I must’ve been a little bit dickish to you. I promise I’ll do better in the future”, I assured him.

“That’s alright, Ethan. We all have our bad days. I should get going soon, but before I do, one last look for the road, I think…if you don’t mind, of course”, Vicente grinned.

“Not like I can stop you”, I told him, his eyes already wandering over my body, staying locked on my crotch for several moments. As much as I didn’t want to be a total dick to him, this was definitely pushing it. Nevertheless, I did my best to ignore it. Instead, I just kept looking into his eyes, even if he wasn’t meeting my gaze at the moment; there was really no reason to look anywhere else.

Once he’d had enough of checking me out, he pulled back and started to put his cock back in his pants. I only even noticed because it was a larger movement than his thrusting had been, and I was finally able to avert my gaze as my eyes were instinctively drawn downwards.

“What?”, I asked nobody in particular, feeling very confused right now. Sean was somewhere nearby too, I realized. I knew he was there, but it was like my brain just refused to figure out exactly where. That was the least of my worries right now, though, as I continued to stare at Vicente’s cock in shock. It was fat, ugly, and deeply threatening in a way I didn’t have words for. I felt like I was going to throw up.

“Sleep for me, Ethan”, he said, making me feel instantly better.

I almost laughed when I finally woke up. Obviously, I’d fallen asleep at some point and had a nightmare. Vicente had apparently left while I’d been sleeping, but now that I’d had the chance to get to know him better, I understood that Sean had been right. Maybe he wasn’t quite normal, but he obviously wasn’t the person I’d always taken him to be, either. I actually felt kind of sorry for him. What was it even like for him to be so horny all the time that he couldn’t stop himself from checking out hot young guys like me and Sean every time he saw them? His libido, along with my previous impression of him, was probably what had made me dream about him having an erection and trying to put it away…after Sean had been giving him a blowjob, I remembered with just a touch of surprise. I remembered not knowing who was sucking Vicente off in the dream, or even that there’d been someone sucking him off, but now that I was awake, it was obvious.

“What’s so funny?”, Sean asked. Noticeably, he had just a hint of a hard-on. I looked away quickly, startled to realize that Sean hadn’t noticed it himself. Knowing how prudish he could be about his own nudity, I wasn’t exactly about to bring it up, either. He definitely wouldn’t have thanked me for it.

“Nothing, really. It’s just that I had the strangest dream about Vicente after I fell asleep. I’m not even sure how I fell asleep in mid-conversation with him, but I guess I did. Probably your fuckin’ drugs or something”, I told him, though there was only a slight edge to my voice.

Oddly, instead of reacting defensively, Sean smiled. “Yeah, you’ll get used to that. Vicente’s boring as fuck sometimes and I fall asleep around him all the time. It’s okay, though, he’s used to it and he says he doesn’t mind a bit”, Sean assured me.

“Okay, that seems a bit weird, but whatever. So, what are you up to today?”, I asked. I had absolutely no plans to do anything together with him today—I was nowhere near ready to forgive him for his little stunt yet—but at least if I knew what he was doing, I could plan to do something else. There was at least one thing I wanted to do that didn’t involve him! Mentally, I was already browsing through my collection of pics, figuring out who I was in the mood for today. A Hispanic girl, maybe. Or maybe several.

“Not much. Vicente said he’d be back after work, which means he’ll probably be here a little after five if you wanted to join us. I know he wants to get to know you better. Other than that, I dunno. I kinda wanna go watch some of Dad’s porn right now, if I’m being honest, but once I’m done, I’ll probably just head out and enjoy the weather”, he told me.

“Yeah, what’s up with that, anyway?”, I asked him. “First, you’re wearing boxer shorts all the time and not even caring that Vicente’s here. Now, you’re apparently not even slightly embarrassed to tell me that you want to go…watch Dad’s porn”, I finished, avoiding the obvious word.

Sean laughed. “You can thank Vicente for that, actually. In some ways, he’s still the weirdest fucker I know, and I yell at him all the time about how creepy he is, but he can also be really helpful sometimes. We’ve been talking about how uptight I can be when it comes to hiding ‘what I have to offer’, as he sometimes likes to put it, and he’s been really encouraging me to be more relaxed about that sort of thing”, Sean told me.

“Huh. Who would’ve thought? Guess that works out well for him too, though”, I grinned. In truth, I was nowhere near as comfortable with the idea as I pretended to be, but the two of us were still walking on eggshells around each other, so I decided to just go along with how he obviously felt about it.

“Ha, yeah! And let me tell you, he’s still a total perv when it comes to that, as you’ve already noticed”, Sean chuckled.

“Oh, that part was for real? I was kind of hoping it was part of my nightmare.” Wait, hadn’t Sean said that Vicente wasn’t looking at him much? I was sort of starting to get used to Vicente, but there was still something really fucked up here.

“Sorry, no, that actually happened. You actually did let him check you out…thoroughly. I was kind of surprised you went along with it, to be honest. That other thing wasn’t real, though”, he said, lewdly pantomiming himself giving Vicente a blowjob. “That’s all on you and your perverted imagination!”, he laughed.

“Thanks, awfully! Now, I’m not gonna be able to get that image out of my head again”, I said, giving him a look of only partly feigned annoyance. “Anyway, you apparently want to go…do something, and I have some things I need to take care of myself, so I’m gonna head upstairs. Try not to be too loud, will you? It’s bad enough knowing that that’s what you’re gonna be doing now, but I sure as hell don’t need to hear it, too.” Truth was, I’d probably never hear him over top of me doing the exact same thing, but he didn’t need to know that. It was only on my way up to my room that it occurred to me to wonder how Sean had known I’d been dreaming about him blowing Vicente. Shaking my head, I dismissed the thought. Obviously, I must’ve mentioned it at some point.

As he’d said, Sean went out for most of the day while I spent most of it playing video games and chatting online with friends. Sean was back in plenty of time for Vicente’s next visit, quickly stripping down from his outdoor clothes to just his boxers again. Whatever reassurance Vicente was offering him, it was working, it seemed.

This time, it was me that got the door. “Hey, Vicente. Good to see you again!”, I greeted him. “Sean said you’d be by this afternoon. He’ll be down soon, he’s just in the bathroom.” I did my best to be tolerant as his eyes wandered over my body appreciatively.

“Fuck, you’re so fucking hot! I have wanted you for ages”, he admitted.

“Look, I understand your need to look, but there’s a line. I’ll try to pretend I don’t notice, or at least not say anything about it when you stare at me so obviously, but in exchange, you have to agree to do your part and not comment, okay?”, I pleaded.

“Sure, that seems fair. But if you ever change your mind about that, you have to tell me. Deal?”, he asked.

“I suppose.” Good luck with that, buddy! Not that I was about to say that out loud.

“Ethan, look at me for a sec”, Vicente requested as I let him in the door.

“Yeah, sure, what’s up?”, I asked, staring him straight in the eyes.

“In the back of your mind, you’ve been thinking about me blatantly checking you out since I was here this morning and you’ve found it very easy to accept. Even now, you were complaining more out of habit than conviction”, Vicente asserted, which was true enough, though I hadn’t realized that that’s what I’d been doing until he pointed it out. “It really is fine with you if I want to check you out or even make lewd comments about you. You totally understand how much of a horndog I can be and, if anything, you find it refreshing that I’m so open about it”, Vicente insisted.

Somehow, Sean had crept up on us without me noticing it while Vicente and I had been talking. He was clearly sporting wood now, presumably left over from his trip to the bathroom. I frowned, but right now, there was something I needed to tell Vicente that was more important.

“Actually, I don’t mind you talking about my body at all, Vicente. I was just seeing if you’d stop talking about it if I asked…you know, just in case I get tired of it at some point. But as you say, I’ve been mulling over how I feel about you staring at me so much and I don’t think I’m ever likely to object”, I told him, smiling. I figured that since he’d agreed to my request to stop staring so readily, despite being such a horndog, I should return the favour and let him ogle me anyway. I frowned for a moment. “Horndog” wasn’t a word I would normally use…but that’s what he was when you got right down to it.

“Good to know, Ethan, cuz personally, I find your hot, twinky little body hard not to comment on and I can’t wait to see more of it, especially that tight little ass of yours”, Vicente informed me, obviously testing the waters now that I’d told him it was okay if he wanted to say stuff like that. I just smiled back at him, politely going along with his comments about seeing more of me, even though there was no damned way he was ever going to see much more of me than he was right now.

The three of us headed into the living room after that and settled down to have what turned out to be one of the most intriguing conversations I’d had in a long time! “So, Sean says you’re helping him get over some of his shyness when it comes to how he dresses”, I started, having wanted to talk more about this since this morning when Sean had first mentioned it. How on earth does that work? Surely, it’s not just a matter of telling him it’s okay to dress down a little”, I prompted.

“No, there’s at least a little more to it than that”, Vicente smiled. “Before we get into that, though, there’s something I need you to do for me”, Vicente said, standing up again briefly. To my surprise, he seemed to have a similar problem to my brother. Was everyone around here getting spontaneous erections except me? “Sleep for me”, Vicente suggested, lightly touching my forehead, and I found myself no longer even remotely concerned about him having an erection.

Once again, I’d fallen asleep while talking to Vicente, just like Sean had said. This time when I woke up, I was vaguely aware that Sean was on his knees in front of Vicente, doing something that apparently involved bobbing his head up and down in Vicente’s lap, but like some of the other times Vicente and I had spoken, I was just too focused on the conversation to worry about what Sean was doing. It seemed like I should know, but I just couldn’t be bothered to spend the second or two it would’ve taken to figure it out.

“So, as I was saying”, Vicente started, pushing Sean’s head down as far as it would go, “there is indeed more to me helping Sean be okay with showing himself off to me than just encouraging him to. The truth is, I’ve been hypnotizing him to be okay with all of it. He’s even let me see him naked a couple of times”, Vicente admitted.

My eyes went wide in shock, though I was distracted momentarily when Sean piped up to tell Vicente to “fuck right off” with the talk about him being hypnotized. Apparently, he didn’t believe he had been, and even seemed offended by the idea.

“Wait, what? You’re hypnotizing him? What the hell?”, I exclaimed.

“He is not!”, Sean protested before going back to whatever he was doing.

“Look at me, Ethan. You know I’m a nice guy and that I’m trustworthy, and that I’d never use hypnosis for anything bad”, Vicente pointed out.

I realized that I’d been giving that a lot of thought lately as well. I hadn’t specifically been thinking about hypnosis, of course, but I’d long since come to the realization that Vicente was trustworthy, and a generally nice guy all around, despite his over-the-top sexuality. Now that he mentioned it, though, knowing what a nice guy he was, I could never believe he’d use hypnosis for anything bad, just like he’d said.

“In truth, it’s a very light trance, which is why he thinks he hasn’t been hypnotized. From his perspective, he hasn’t been. I disagree, but I don’t see much point in arguing about it. Honestly, even professionals can’t agree on what does and doesn’t constitute hypnosis. So, instead of calling it that, since I know he doesn’t like the idea, let’s just say that after talking with him about it for a little while and trying to encourage him to understand my way of thinking, he’s become at least a little more receptive to the idea that maybe he doesn’t need to be so squeamish about a gay guy seeing him with no clothes on. Or anyone else seeing him with no clothes on, for that matter. It wasn’t intentional, but I may have gone a little overboard there, so please try to be understanding if he seems a little…free-spirited…about that sort of thing at times. Can you do that?”, Vicente asked.

“I guess”, I shrugged. It wasn’t a huge deal if I saw my brother naked—it’d happened a few times in our lives for one reason or another, after all—and so far, he seemed content to walk around in his boxers most of the time anyway, which I had no issues with at all.

“Same thing goes for him talking about it. We were texting each other earlier and he said you seemed a little taken aback when he mentioned wanting to go watch porn. It’s all part of the same thing, so again, try to be understanding about that too. Hell, maybe his openness will encourage you to be more open as well”, Vicente chuckled.

“Who knows?”, I hedged, mostly out of politeness. I wasn’t uptight as Sean was about dressing down around the house, but I doubted I’d ever be comfortable with anything beyond that.

None of us said much for a little while, but I could tell Vicente was checking me out. Now that I had some time, I stared at the back of Sean’s head, trying to figure out what was keeping him so occupied and so quiet. I knew for sure that I should know it without even having to think about it, but it still wasn’t coming to me. It was actually kind of embarrassing that I couldn’t figure out what he was doing, and I felt myself beginning to flush. That got better, though, once I took my shirt off and let myself cool down.

Much like in my nightmare this morning, there was a much larger movement coming from Vicente’s waist that distracted me, and I noticed him bucking rapidly against Sean’s mouth. While I still couldn’t figure out what was going on, I knew that—whatever it was—it was something upsetting…something Vicente shouldn’t be doing. I was just starting to put it all together when Vicente groaned and flopped back against the couch.

“Ethan. Put your finger on your forehead for me, will you?”, he asked, distracting me from finally solving the puzzle. “Now, I want you to think really hard about watching me these last few minutes…think really hard about me…until it almost feels like I’m the one touching your forehead”, he suggested. Given that I’d been doing nothing but watching him for the last several minutes as I tried to figure out what was going on, that part was easy. It took a little longer for me to at least sort of…maybe…pretend that it was his finger instead of my own on my forehead, but I could do it for brief flashes, anyway. I nodded at one point, focusing really hard on the idea that it was his finger and not my own.

“Sleep for me”, Vicente said, sabotaging my efforts to focus on anything at all. It was much easier to just sit back and relax, listening to Vicente’s soothing voice.

At some point, I realized that I was now staring at the crotch that Sean had recently vacated. Vicente’s cock was mostly what I was staring at, and it was every bit as hard, fat, and ugly as it had been in my nightmare this morning. I didn’t want to see another man’s erection at all, much less Vicente’s! It was still a new thing for me to like him, and even if it didn’t feel quite as threatening now, seeing his hard cock made it all too easy to remember how much of a creep I’d always thought he was. But the longer I stared at it, the more used to it I became. Within a few minutes, I found that it was barely bothering me at all.

I made a point of not thinking about what Sean had been doing. Like Vicente said, the only thing I needed to focus on was his cock and how easy it was not to care that he had an erection. Truth was, it was kind of like seeing a hard cock on the Internet or even in porn. I wasn’t the big porn fiend that Sean apparently was, but I’d seen other guys’ hard cocks here and there, and certainly none of them had bothered me in any way, so why would Vicente’s? I didn’t have an answer to that, and I eventually realized that I was just being silly about the whole thing.

Once again, I fell asleep, despite none of us saying anything…or maybe it was because none of us were saying anything. Vicente really wasn’t all that interesting of a guy when you got right down to it—it was no wonder I kept falling asleep. I’d kind of hoped that seeing Vicente’s cock had only been a dream, but it wasn’t. When I opened my eyes, there he was, showing his cock off in all it’s repulsive glory, though I didn’t feel threatened by it anymore, at least.

“Hey, Ethan, you nodded off!”, Vicente told me, giving his erection a quick stroke.

“Yeah, sorry. Guess you just do that to me or something”, I quipped. “Sean said he had the same problem and that you were really understanding about it”, I told him, gauging how he felt about me just nodding off in mid-conversation.

“Yeah, he falls asleep on me all the time! Of course, some of that’s because we often…discuss how he doesn’t mind seeing me naked.” Sean grumbled in annoyance at the obvious implication. “Speaking of which, I notice you don’t seem to mind it much yourself”, Vicente leered, admiring my body as he gave his cock another couple of strokes.

It felt kind of weird knowing that he was looking at me as he stroked his cock, but I sat back and relaxed while he did, not at all concerned about it. “Well, sometimes, you know, you gotta do what you gotta do. We’ve all been horny before at some point or another—it’s not like I don’t understand. Besides, I’ve seen guys stroking their dicks in porn before. This is no different.” If anything, despite how ugly his dick was, I found it easier to watch him doing it than seeing guys do it in porn. I usually preferred still pics with only women, precisely to avoid having other guys intruding on my fantasies, but it wasn’t like I’d never seen porn with a guy stroking his dick.

“Okay, well, as much as I’m enjoying myself, I do have to talk to your brother about how comfortable he is being naked, not to mention a few other things, so he and I are going to head off to your father’s bedroom to talk about it.” Vicente stood up with a smirk, letting his cock bob up and down as he approached me, reaching towards my forehead. He held his hand there for an inordinate amount of time, deliberately bobbing his cock up and down right in front of my face, but the only thing I could focus on was waiting for his thumb to finally touch my forehead.

The two of them had left the room when I woke up, so I set about making dinner. Once I was done eating, I headed up to my bedroom and put my headphones on. It would’ve been easy to listen in on Vicente and Sean without them knowing, but despite the fact that I’d fully intended to do so when Vicente first mentioned talking to my brother, I felt no need to do it now. The idea of listening in on them was still there, it just wasn’t something I felt the need to do right now. Besides, I did love listening to music, and that was surely far more enjoyable than listening to Vicente talk to my brother about being naked.

Before he headed out, Vicente came in and planted a goodbye kiss straight on my lips, taking time to admire me once again. Like my brother, I felt no need to dress up beyond my boxer shorts, so there was plenty for him to look at and I made no effort to hide it. Kissing Vicente on the lips was kind of weird but whatever. I mean, the guy had had his erect cock right in my face. What was a little kiss compared to that? I fell asleep again almost as soon as we finished kissing and didn’t wake up again until morning.

“So, any plans today?”, I asked Sean once again as we headed down to the kitchen for breakfast.

“Nope, nothing for me today”, he replied.

“Really? No getting together with Vicente?”, I asked, somewhat surprised.

“Nah, he does that sometimes. Most days, he comes over, but some days, he gets busy. Plus, I know he wants to give you…errr…that is…give his ideas a little time to sink in.” Despite what could’ve been taken as Sean implying that I’d been hypnotized, I realized that he was actually referring to himself. He was the one who’d had ideas implanted in his subconscious and Vicente was giving him time for the ideas to sink in. Sean clearly wasn’t able to admit that to himself, though, so he pretended like it was me who’d been hypnotized instead. He really seemed to have something against hypnosis.

“I’m probably gonna go jerk off after breakfast”, my brother continued. “Dad’s got some of the most amazing porn in his collection and I’m really getting addicted to it. You should come check it out some time…but not while I’m jerking off to it, obviously”, Sean laughed.

“No, definitely not a good idea to do it then!”, I laughed back. “For myself, I thought I’d be the one to head outside today. It’s a beautiful day! Especially if Vicente’s not coming over, I’ll take advantage and head over to the skate park to get in some practice. It’s been a while, and given how much he likes looking at me and complimenting me on how hot I am, I kinda wanna look my best for him, you know? It’s weird, actually. It’s almost like I’m prepping for a date or something. I just…wanna look hot as fuck, so he can’t help commenting on me”, I admitted.

“Yeah, he’s a strange man that way. He just makes a lot of guys want to do things for him, from what he’s said. I’m pretty sure he hypnotizes a lot of them…you know, to lower their inhibitions a little without being a total perv about it”, Sean suggested, apparently oblivious to the irony of what he was saying.

“You think he’s hypnotizing me, don’t you?”, I asked.

“He…could be. Keep in mind, if he did hypnotize you, I was awake for it, so I know if you were or weren’t hypnotized…but it’s not my place to say”, Sean replied evasively. That meant yes, or at least that he thought Vicente was hypnotizing me. Maybe Vicente had hypnotized him to think I was being hypnotized.

If that’s not what was happening, then maybe Sean wasn’t just using me as a proxy for his own insecurities and I really had been hypnotized. I wasn’t sure how I felt about the idea of actually being hypnotized. I knew Vicente was doing exactly that to my brother himself, and I was okay with that, but it was different when it was me. I decided to drop the subject and wait until I’d had time to think about it some more.

I noticed that Sean was slowly getting hard underneath his boxers. This wasn’t some slight arousal, either—he was getting harder all the time and not taking any pains to hide the fact. Obviously, he was already thinking ahead to Dad’s porn collection. As comfortable as I found it to see Vicente completely naked, and even erect, the idea of my own brother being erect around me, even though it was still hidden by his boxers, was starting to freak me out. Like Vicente had said, I was trying to be patient and understanding, but it was still a really uncomfortable situation, so I headed out with my skateboard and didn’t come back until well after dinner.

When I did get back, though, I found that Sean was now completely naked, and while not hard, he wasn’t fully soft, either. I decided to call Vicente and talk to him about it. He’d never said so explicitly, but with him being essentially our babysitter for another few days, I felt like I could talk to him if there was ever anything bothering me. When he answered, I could hear that he was with someone else, so I asked him if it was a good time for him to talk.

“Oh, yeah, it’s fine. I’ve got your friend Ryan here. You may have noticed he wasn’t at the skate park today”, Vicente said in a decidedly sinister tone, but one that seemed quite natural for him, even soothing. Had I mentioned going to the skate park? I didn’t think I’d said anything to him about where I’d been. Even as I thought it, though, I realized it was probably Sean that had mentioned it to him while I was out. “He’s currently enjoying the benefits of a light hypnotic trance, just like your brother does sometimes. He won’t mind us talking, though. He’s very accommodating now that he and I have gotten to know each other a little bit”, Vicente assured me.

Ryan and I weren’t best friends by any stretch, but we knew each other well enough. He’d almost always been as disgusted by Vicente’s behaviour as I had once been. But according to Vicente, he was now enjoying hypnosis the same way my brother did? That was…disturbing. “Actually, we should probably talk about that first”, I said, reminding myself that I could be completely honest with Vicente about anything that was bothering me.

After I’d explained how uncomfortable I was with the idea that Vicente was hypnotizing both my brother and Ryan to be more “accommodating”, as he’d put it, Vicente was very understanding and assured me that he wasn’t insulted or upset by my concerns in any way. At his request, I switched the call to a video call and found myself staring straight into his eyes. He had the most relaxing gaze, I noticed, at least once he’d mentioned it. It was so easy to just let myself fall deep into his gaze and listen to his voice as he reassured me that he only ever used hypnosis to benefit people.

“To be completely honest”, he said after his initial reassurance, “I’m hypnotizing both Sean and Ryan very deeply, and encouraging them to be more tolerant of my behaviour. They really were being quite rude before, but they’re a lot more reasonable now. The same thing goes for you, actually. You mentioned being concerned that I might be hypnotizing you, but there’s no need for you to be. Like Sean and Ryan, you used to be quite hostile towards me, but we’ve had some great conversations now, and they’ve helped you to become more accepting of who I am. There’s nothing more to our conversations than that.

“In fact, Ethan, I know you’ve been thinking about it since I first mentioned the word hypnosis, and now whenever I talk about it, I think you’ll find that the idea of me hypnotizing guys is a good thing”, he assured me, “whether it’s your brother, your friends, or maybe even you at some point.”

He was certainly right about the general direction of my thoughts, though I wasn’t sure I was quite as far along as he’d been hoping. Still, he wasn’t entirely wrong. I had been quite a prick before, and we were getting along so much better now. “Thanks, Vicente. That does make me feel better. That’s not actually why I called, though.”

“Oh?”, he said breathily. “What else is bothering you?”, he asked, pulling the camera out to a more normal distance so I could see his entire face. He appeared to be wincing every now and again, and sometimes panting. Very quickly, I explained about my brother wandering around naked, still slightly inflated from masturbating or whatever else it was that might’ve gotten him turned on. “It’s not like when I saw your cock yesterday. With you, I can ignore it like some guy I see on the Internet or in porn—but Sean’s my brother”, I complained.

“Of course, that would be naturally a lot harder to simply ignore. Why don’t you lie down on your bed and put the phone somewhere nearby where you can hear it”, Vicente suggested. Once I told him I was ready, I did the same thing he’d asked me to the day before and put my own finger on my forehead. Thanks to the practice I’d had then, it was easier to imagine it being Vicente’s finger this time.

I remembered him talking for a while, and I was pretty sure he had an orgasm at some point, though I wasn’t sure how or why I knew that. None of it mattered, though. The only important thing was that we’d had a great conversation and I felt a lot better now…about everything. “Thanks, Vicente”, I said once we were done. “Will we be seeing you tomorrow?”, I asked him hopefully.

“Mmmm…I’m not sure. Ryan, here, still needs some work, and despite me trying to give you the day off, I’ve still put you under twice today, one of them pretty deep. Even if we’re not doing all that much with it, your brain could probably use a bit of a break. So, let’s do this. If, by tomorrow evening, you find you’re missing me, give me a call and we’ll see where things are at. Actually, give me a call either way, cuz I need to be sure you’re not backsliding or anything. I think you and I can both agree that things are better when you and I can be friends rather than if you’re thinking that I’m a perv all the time. Depending how you’re doing when you call, maybe we’ll just chat for a little while or maybe I’ll come over. Whatever happens, though, you can be certain I’ll come for a visit Monday after I’m done work.

“Great. Looking forward to it!”, I assured him.

Stripping off my boxers, I went in search of Sean, finding him firmly planted in front of Dad’s computer…very firmly. “Hey Sean, what are you up to? As if I need to ask”, I grinned. “Huh. Seems like Vicente’s reassurances worked pretty well. I was kinda having trouble with you being naked for a bit, but now that I’ve talked about with him, even that doesn’t bother me”, I grinned, waving in the direction of my brother’s cock.

“Well, that’s a relief! You wouldn’t believe how often I get hard these days. It’s kind of been a pain in the ass hiding it from you. So, I take it you know for sure that he’s hypnotizing you now?”, Sean asked, giving his cock a few strokes.

“Wait, what? No, he never said any…” Or had he? Thinking about it now that Sean had drawn my attention to it, I wasn’t so sure. “I…dunno. Whatever. Even if he is, or if he were, I should say, I’d be cool with it. I used to be such a prick to him, and I’m sure he’d only ever use hypnosis to help me feel better about everything”, I nodded, still confused about whether Vicente might be hypnotizing me or not. “That’s what he’s doing to Ryan”, I said.

“Ryan? Really? Good for them! If anyone deserves to be hypnotized by Vicente, it’s Ryan. He’s a nice guy, don’t get me wrong, but I’ve always kind of suspected that he’d be too weak-minded to resist a hypnotist for long. I hope Vicente enjoys him”, Sean enthused. “Did Vicente tell you he’s hypnotized Dad, too?”

No!”, I gasped in surprise. “Really? He never said a thing. Why Dad, though?”, I asked. “I didn’t think Dad even knew who he was before his physiotherapy.”

“I’m not sure. Even if he mostly goes for younger guys like us and Ryan, I know Vicente thinks Dad’s hot, so it’s probably just that, but it’s possible he hypnotized Dad to make Dad more understanding of hypnotizing you. I know Vicente thinks you’re one of the hottest guys in the entire city, so I think he’d hypnotize just about anyone to make sure that we’re all on the same page”, Sean informed me.

The more Sean talked about hypnosis, the more comfortable I was getting with the idea. I still thought he was wrong about Vicente hypnotizing me, but if Vicente really was, I could deal with it. As for Dad being hypnotized, it only made sense that Vicente would hypnotize him. “Cool! I’ll bet Dad’s having a ball!”, I grinned.

“So, how can I help you?”, Sean asked, staring at a paused image of some guy on screen.

“Oh, there was nothing specific. I just got off the phone with Vicente and felt like finding you”, I told him.

“Pffft…no reason, my ass! Have you noticed that you’re completely naked?”, my brother asked.

Holy fuck, he was right! I vaguely remembered stripping before leaving the bedroom, now that I thought back on it, but I’d had no idea that I’d done it at the time. “Guess I’m comfortable with that now…kinda like you”, I grinned at him conspiratorially.

“Fuck you. Vicente’s never even come close to hypnotizing me like he did with you. I’m way too strong, mentally, for him to do anything like that”, he said. I hadn’t really meant to imply Sean had been hypnotized, but he’d obviously taken it that way. He was so sensitive about that. “Besides, it’s not that I’m comfortable being naked around you, it’s just that I’m so fucking horny right now that I’m not gonna cover it up just for you. Same as I don’t stop when Vicente catches me jerking off”, Sean explained.

“Riiiight”, I replied, the sarcasm just pissing him off further. “Actually, there was something Vicente said he wanted you to show me. He said there were some of Dad’s movies that I might like or something, and that you could show me the ones you like, too.”

“As if!”, Sean laughed. “Even as horny as I am, I’m not gonna deliberately put porn on while you’re around. It’s one thing not to cover up when you walk in on me, but even now, I’m having a hard time not jerking off. It’d be just too fucking creepy to masturbate with you right here”, Sean protested. “I’ll show you where to find what you want, but you can come back to watch it after I’m done.”

“Yeah, Vicente told me you’d say something like that. Have you got a picture of him handy, by any chance? Especially one of his eyes?”, I asked.

“Yeah, sure. Dad’s got a few here. Why?”, Sean asked as he opened the folder. There were actually several images there. A lot of them were of Vicente—mostly of his eyes and his cock, along with one each of him putting his thumb on Dad’s forehead and a finger on Sean’s. In addition to pics of Vicente, there were a bunch of shots of both Dad and Sean naked, seemingly showing off their bodies in different poses.

I put pressure on Sean’s arm to stop him for a sec just as he was about to open one of the pictures of Vicente’s eyes. Taking the mouse away from him, I scrolled down. There were a number of shots of Sean, many of which he must’ve taken himself, but a few had clearly been taken by someone else. That’s when I saw them. Almost at the very end, there were a couple of me…some with me clothed and asleep, but some with me completely naked!

I knew I hadn’t taken them, but it didn’t take me long to figure out who had. The pics of me naked were all from the time Dad had stolen the towels while I was in the shower. He’d said at the time that he was doing laundry, but a chill ran down my spine as I put everything together. He’d been taking candids of both me and Sean, and presumably sending them to Vicente!

I completely freaked out at that point. Babbling at Sean about what I thought had happened, my voice changing pitch like I was hitting puberty for a second time, I tried to drill it into my brother’s head that Dad had been taking pictures of the two of us naked and sending them to Vicente! He seemed not to be bothered by this at all, looking more concerned for me than he was about what I was saying.

I barely even registered as he switched to a chat window and typed in the word “EMERGENCY!” I heard a noise, too. In moments, Vicente’s face appeared on the monitor, and I could see my friend Ryan standing behind him in the distance, stark naked and erect.

Vicente kept repeating something while Sean put his thumb on my forehead. I tried to shake Sean off, but he wasn’t my primary concern right now. That face on the monitor was a face of evil! He’d even admitted that he was hypnotizing a bunch of different guys, and yet somehow, I hadn’t cared. Another chill ran down my spine as I realized the implications of that.

“Sleep for me”, Creepy-Assed-Insane-Psychotic-Mother-Fucker’s words finally penetrated my brain, Sean having apparently cranked the volume up to maximum. I couldn’t resist. There wasn’t even time to think of resisting. My eyes snapped shut and I listened intently to Vicente’s voice.

It was hard at first, but pretty soon, he’d gotten me calmed down. Sure, Vicente had hypnotized a bunch of people, but he’d admitted that already, and there was certainly nothing alarming about it. We all got along with him now as a result of what he’d done—it was nothing more sinister than that. We didn’t mind that he was gay now, or that he liked to look at hot guys. Once I remembered that, it was a lot easier to see why Dad had taken pics of me naked and sent them to Vicente. Why had I been so concerned about that? Nothing wrong with a gay guy looking at pics of hot, naked guys, not even if one of those guys was me. I was still feeling some residual anxiety despite Vicente’s assurances, so once we were done talking, I wandered back to my room woodenly, only barely aware of where I was or what I was doing.

I felt a lot better when I woke up. It was nearly two in the morning, I noticed as I rolled over. After relieving myself, sitting down so I didn’t miss the toilet because of how hard I was, I decided to go in search of Sean. I found him in his bedroom, naked as usual. “Hey, everything okay?”, he asked as I entered. “You seemed a little concerned about something earlier.”

“Huh?”, I said, feeling a bit foggy. “Oh, yeah, I’m fine. I just freaked out when I realized Dad had been taking pics of me naked. I’m not even sure why anymore. Did you wanna get back to what we were doing?”, I asked somewhat bashfully. “I’m kind of interested to see some of the porn Vicente was talking about.”

Sean’s eyes glazed over for several seconds, and even as he came out of it, I noticed that his cock was starting to inflate, answering my question even before he spoke. When we got back to Dad’s computer, there was a pic of me open on the screen. It was the one I’d opened earlier where I was standing in the bathroom naked. I remembered Dad having handed me the towels so I could dry off, then standing there chatting with me. I hadn’t even realized it at the time, but now that I thought about it, I could picture him standing there with his phone in one hand. It seemed obvious now that that was when he’d taken the pics of me. It’d probably just been an accident, but it made sense that when he realized he’d had them, he would’ve sent them to Vicente for his enjoyment.

Sean gauged my reaction for a moment. Satisfied with the fact that I wasn’t freaking out this time, he closed the pic. “Let’s watch some porn!”, he grinned. He seemed a lot more willing to do that now. I was guessing he must’ve spoken to Vicente about it while I’d been napping. I was glad they had because the idea of using a hypnotic trigger on my own brother just hadn’t felt right earlier. Now, I didn’t have to.

“Sounds great! Vicente said something about a woman with a magical collar that makes her obey her husband or something like that…?”, I suggested.

“Oh, that one! Yeah, it’s not one of my favourites, but I’ve certainly jerked off to it a few times. Once we’re done with that one, if you want, I’ll take you through a bunch more and show you some of my own favourites”, Sean suggested.

“Sure, that’d be great!”, I enthused.

“Okay, let’s get started then”, my brother agreed. “Oh, and don’t get upset or anything, but I am way too fucking horny not to masturbate this time around. I know I said I wasn’t going to earlier, but that was then”, he grinned.

“Sure, whatever”, I told him nonchalantly. “You do you.”

I didn’t pay much attention to the credits, figuring I’d see the actresses whenever I watched the movie, but I looked up when I heard voices in the video. At first, there was nothing to distinguish this from any of a thousand other porn movies. There was some stuck-up-seeming woman who told her husband to take a cold shower when he tried to have sex with her, and then drove off to go sleep with some other guy. As it got into the second scene, however, they introduced a magical collar that the husband had found with some stuff from the previous owner of the house. When he offered it to his wife, since it was obviously designed for a woman, she started to sneer, but then became oddly fascinated with it. The acting was pretty bad, but once she put it on, it quickly became clear that she would do anything her husband told her to now.

Despite him ordering her to her knees to give him a blowjob, he actually had other things on his mind. The first thing he ordered her to do was to call everyone she was sleeping with and tell them she never wanted to see them again, then go back to blowing him between calls until the next guy answered. She was obviously intended to be some kind of slut or something because the clock did that stereotypical fade, advancing a couple of hours across several frames.

Once she was done, the husband ordered his once-frigid wife to be loyal to him from now on, and eager to satisfy his every whim. In moments, she was all over her him, being very attentive to his every need, sucking him off and swallowing, letting him fuck her, giving him anal and going on at length about how much she loved it—she even rimmed him! I couldn’t remember ever seeing a woman rim a guy in porn before…not that I watched a whole lot of porn, mind you. When she was done, she brought him a huge meal with all the trimmings, dressed in a revealing French maid’s outfit, standing attentively beside him as he ate, and waiting to serve him in whatever way he wanted. When he took the collar off of her, she turned back into the frigid bitch she’d been before except that, as ordered, she ignored his stiff cock and her French maid’s outfit.

We kind of skimmed through the remaining scenes, since it was all pretty much more of the same and I’d already gotten the gist of what the movie was about. Noticeably, even though it wasn’t his favourite movie, Sean stayed hard through the whole thing. There was definitely something about the video that intrigued me, but it seemed almost disturbing or scary to me on some level. I didn’t even have the words to express how I felt. Whatever it was, by the end of the video, I was down to something that might barely pass for a semi, which I hid from Sean by staying behind him. As much as I’d grown comfortable seeing him naked and hard, I was nowhere near wanting Sean to see me aroused, not even if it was only little. It seemed stupid, considering he’d seen me fully erect when I’d first come in, but that was how I felt.

“Any idea why Vicente thought I’d like that?”, I asked Sean as he started pulling up one of the movies he liked.

“You’re the one who spoke to him. What are you asking me for?”, he objected. “Only thing I saw in there that reminded me of you was the look the bitchy woman got whenever she put the collar on. Reminds me of the blissful look you get when you’re meditating or when Vicente puts your pathetically susceptible ass under”, he suggested. I ignored the insult, since I understood now that that was something Vicente encouraged my brother to do.

“I guess, yeah”, I agreed hesitantly. She had had a pretty serene look on her face, now that I thought about it. As bad as her acting had been otherwise, she’d had that part down pat.

I watched in silence as my brother got into his favourite movie. Only seconds into the action, he started slowly masturbating as he explained how he loved the idea of a male hypnotist having control over multiple subjects, making them have sex with him without even suspecting that he’d influenced them. But the real turn-on for him, he said, was imagining the hypnotist doing the same sort of thing to him—making him participate and have sex with both the hypnotist and the girls, but with him being the total beta in the scene, completely unable to resist the hypnotist’s will. Sean had apparently convinced himself that he liked the idea so much because he knew it would never be possible with him. And, of course, a lot of people’s sexual interests—including Sean’s, apparently—came from the things they knew they could never have.

Once my brother had cum, he rubbed it all over his stomach and pushed some up to his chest. He even wiped a few streaks of it on his face. With that done, he reached for the mouse to queue up another movie that he liked—without wiping the cum off his hand off, I noticed. Despite the fact that he’d just cum and had been getting slightly soft, as soon as the mind control started in the new movie, Sean got hard again almost instantly.

I pondered the similarity in how Sean and I masturbated…or what we did afterwards, to be more specific. Just like him, I liked spreading my cum all over my body, although for me, it wasn’t just my body. I also liked to wipe some on my sheets, my boxers, and my t-shirt when I wore one. Seeing either fresh, wet cum stains or the stained outline of dry cum really turned me on. I’d probably cum a good five or six times in the last couple of days since I’d first discovered how much I loved smearing my cum around, and I couldn’t see myself ever jerking off again without doing so. Other than my sheets, I’d made a point of putting things in the laundry before Sean could find the stains himself, but if Vicente were to make my brother as oblivious to my cum stains as he was to jerking off in front of me, that would probably change in a hurry.

After the next video, which focussed more on magical mind control than hypnosis, Sean took me through a bunch of other movies quickly, pointing out what he liked about them. Noticeably, everything he commented on had something to do with hypnosis, mind control, magic, or some combination of those. I didn’t think he was aware of it, but he often went on at length about the men who took control of the women in whatever form. Not once did he mention any of the girls being his type, which I knew some of them probably were, nor did he ever mention any other aspect to any of the stories.

As time went on, I started getting kind of bored, and I noticed that Sean was occasionally looking at me oddly. Sometimes, he looked like he was embarrassed or like he wanted to tell me to leave, but then he’d get distracted by some scene or another and start commenting on why he liked it so much.

After two more scenes, Sean really seemed to be struggling, like he wanted to say something but wasn’t quite sure what or how. Deciding it was better to be safe than sorry, I got up and told him that I’d had about as much porn as I could stand and that I was going to head back to my room now. Truth was, while I hadn’t really gotten into it much, watching porn for so long made me want to go dump some more cum on my sheets. Sean was clearly relieved that I was leaving and that he could enjoy his porn in peace now. Just as I started to step away, I noticed that the computer’s camera was on. Had that been on the whole time? Hopefully, nobody was actually watching!

Sunday morning, I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. “Hey, how you doing, sexy?”, Vicente purred.

“I’m good. How are you?”, I asked. “You coming over today?”

“Sorry, can’t today. You probably don’t remember much, but I ended up putting you under way too much yesterday. You need a bit of a break.” I couldn’t ever remember him saying he’d been hypnotizing me before now, yet it didn’t come as a surprise, either. Deep down, I’d known, but for the life of me I couldn’t figure out how he’d done it without me knowing.

“For today, I’ll just put you under a couple of times over the phone and I’ll keep it light. Mostly just helping you stabilize. Then, tomorrow, I’ll come over in person and hopefully we can get back to work with getting you even more comfortable around me”, he informed me.

With that settled, I lay down, smiling in anticipation as I followed Vicente’s instructions to get comfortable. Sadly, I ended up falling deeply asleep before Vicente ever got the chance to put me under.

When I woke up, I had a vague memory of dreaming about Dad taking pics of me. It seemed like so long ago that I’d flipped out about that. Now, it hardly even seemed worth worrying about at all. Hell, even if it made me feel a little uncomfortable, I thought I might well let Dad take pictures of me openly next time, at least as long as he promised only to send them to Vicente. I’d also had a dream about the woman in the collar, only it had been me wearing it instead of her. It had felt good wearing that collar, at least in the dream. Like most dreams, the specifics faded before I was fully awake.

It being morning, I gave some thought to jerking off after I got off the phone with Vicente. I used to always jerk off in the shower but my newfound fascination with spreading cum all over my sheets was really changing that habit quickly. Positioning the phone off to one side, maybe a couple of feet from my hips, I got to work. Thinking about the woman in her collar being so obedient, I came in no time at all, groaning softly and lying back to bask in the warm feeling of having just cum.

I didn’t let that last for too long, though, before smearing my hand with my own cum and spreading it on the sheets around and underneath me. The next handful went straight to my pillow. The last of the cum inadvertently got smeared into my hair when I unthinkingly ran my hand through it. I didn’t let myself worry about it too much, though—I’d be showering soon anyway.

After I’d gone completely soft and was struggling not to fall back to sleep, I heard the bleep of a call ending. I frowned for a moment, trying to figure out what that was about, before I realized that I must’ve forgotten to hang up after talking to Vicente. Apparently, he had as well. Thankfully, at least one of us had eventually noticed.

Vicente and I spoke again that evening before I went to bed, and I assured him that I was feeling better about him now than ever before. At his suggestion, instead of masturbating in bed, I went and queued up the movie with the woman in the collar. While I hadn’t really gotten much out of it the first time, it was now among my favourites, and I’d watched the whole thing through a few times whenever Sean wasn’t around. My feelings about it had changed now as well. When I’d first watched it, I’d thought the husband was some kind of sociopath for enslaving his wife like that, but now, I actually sympathized with him. She’d clearly been a total bitch to him, which he hadn’t deserved at all, not to mention all the sleeping around. It seemed pretty clear to me now that he was the one who’d been wronged and he almost deserved to have his wife under his control.

More to the point, though, I found myself empathizing with the woman. Or maybe that wasn’t quite the word. It was the moments when the collar touched her neck that I liked. She just had such a look of placid beauty on her face when she put the collar on. It was like she was coming home after months away or finding a long-lost friend.

It was also interesting to me how the husband could just hand her the collar and she’d put it on without realizing she was doing so, or even that she was holding a collar at all. She’d be in the middle of berating him or whatever and her hands would rise up of their own volition. In reality, the actress often stumbled as she tried to concentrate on both berating the guy and putting the collar on at the same time, but she was clearly trying to continue acting the bitch until the collar touched her neck. Even though the actress didn’t do the best job of it, I found that I could almost imagine what the character was feeling the whole time.

Vicente and I kept talking even as I started jerking off to the movie. I knew he was probably getting turned on by watching me masturbate, but I didn’t spend too much time worrying about it. If he’d really wanted to see my cock, he’d had plenty of chances when I’d accidentally left the camera on this morning while I masturbated, so there was no point in worrying about stuff like that now. We wrapped up our conversation after I came the first time and he’d watched me spread it all over my body, face, and through my hair. I wasn’t done, though, and after letting myself recover for a few minutes, I unpaused the video and started stroking my cock once again.

Sean caught me going at it just as the next scene was coming to an end. I paused in shock, not sure what to do, while Sean stared at my hard dick, equally shocked at what he was seeing. I’d been hard around him before now, but I’d always hidden it as much as I could. This time, there was no hiding, no pretending I’d been doing anything else, nothing. Instead, there was just me and him, staring at each other. Sean had an erection of his own—not a surprise given that I could hear Vicente’s voice coming through his phone—but I’d gotten somewhat comfortable with that by this point.

“I’ll…go…masturbate in the bedroom”, Sean gulped, still unable to take his eyes off of me. As the video transitioned into the next scene, I all but forgot about Sean and started stroking myself again. Next time I looked up from what I was doing, my brother was gone.

The two of us spent the entire day together on Monday going through Dad’s porn collection pretty much in its entirety. We couldn’t watch every single minute of it, of course, but we watched at least some of every movie we hadn’t watched yet, paying particular attention to the ones that were downloaded after Dad had started his physiotherapy. Many seemed to be about massage in some way or another, but Dad had several more hypnosis and mind-control films that one or both of us hadn’t seen yet.

There was one that neither of us had seen before that got us both…“intrigued”…in the sense that both of us got completely hard and we started slowly stroking ourselves. The story in that one was about a perv who was constantly spying on women, be it in change rooms, through their bedroom windows, accidentally walking into women’s washrooms and then apologizing profusely for his mistake, or wherever else. Naturally, he got arrested for it, but the world’s tackiest looking version of Satan showed up and he made him a deal: for the next five years, women everywhere would do anything he told them to, but after that, the guy had to serve the devil for as long as he lived.

It was pretty predictable after that. First, a female cop sucked him off and then let him free, then we saw him walk into women-only places with an erection and demand service or he’d get them to perform lesbian acts and such. Oddly enough, despite both of us being so concerned about it just yesterday, today we were both masturbating quite comfortably despite sitting right next to one another. Even though I knew this was the first time we’d jacked off together, it felt natural, almost like we’d been doing it for years. After we’d both cum and spread it around our bodies, we went downstairs for lunch. We had a laugh a few minutes in when Sean realized that neither of us had washed the cum off our hands before eating. I was a bit disgusted despite my amusement, but there was no sense worrying about it now.

Vicente showed up at the usual time that afternoon, though this time, he had presents! He’d bought each of us five identical sets of skin-tight black boxer-briefs. Despite his attempts to convince me to be more understanding of his interests, I was having a really hard time not grabbing the underwear straight out of his hands to cover myself up. I hadn’t bothered to put clothes on after jacking off with Sean, and especially with the way Vicente kept leering at me, I was acutely aware of how naked I was. It was a huge relief when Vicente actually told me and Sean to do exactly what I’d been thinking, and I was fully dressed in the new boxer shorts before Sean had his even halfway on.

Vicente didn’t waste time. After giving us both an admiring look, he put my brother under first and then as soon as Sean’s eyes were closed, Vicente came straight over to me. I was sure I was about to finally experience being hypnotized and actually knowing he was doing it, but instead, I just fell asleep. I was so pissed off when I woke up and realized I’d missed out on it.

To my amusement, my brother was giving Vicente a blowjob when I woke up. And he thought he wasn’t hypnotized…ha! Now that I thought about it, I realized that that must’ve been what they’d been doing the other times I’d seen my brother on his knees, but somehow, it just hadn’t made sense to me at the time.

“There’s one more thing in the bag, and this one’s just for you, Ethan”, Vicente told me with a certain seriousness in his voice. At first, I wondered how the hell he could manage to stay so serious while he was having his dick sucked, but then the gravity of his tone really hit me. I gave him a puzzled look.

“Don’t open it until after I leave”, he instructed. “Once you see it, you’ll probably be even more puzzled why I’m giving it to you while I’m not even around, but I have my reasons. I’m dying to see it on you, but…well…it’s complicated. So, I want you to take your time and see how you feel about it, knowing that I’m not going to be putting it on you right away, since I won’t even be here”, Vicente told me cryptically.

“Uhhh…okay”, I replied. He was being really weird about all this, and despite how well we’d gotten to know each other the past few days, I still didn’t know him well enough to be sure what it was all about.

“Let’s just say you’re sending mixed signals”, Vicente explained, not that that helped much. I didn’t know how else to respond unless I simply repeated how confused I was, so I just shrugged and left it at that. “Okay, well, I should get going. Ryan’s supposed to stop by for a visit later, so I need to be home when he gets there. I wasn’t really expecting to get to know him so well right now, but when opportunity knocks…. Anyway, I’m gonna get going just as soon as your brother throws a royal fucking tantrum about me making him swallow”, Vicente laughed.

Once he was out the door, I went straight to the bag and looked in. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but it wasn’t surprising to me that it turned out to be a leather collar. It was more masculine-looking than the one in my favourite video—no surprise there—ornamented with dozens of small studs and a couple of rings to fasten things to. It was clearly designed to be locked on, if desired, though there was no lock in sight. Batteries sold separately, I thought, smiling inwardly.

If Vicente hadn’t made such a big deal over it, I likely would’ve simply looked in the bag, figured he’d forgotten it, and not given it another thought. I was no further ahead now that I knew what it was than I had been before he left. Was this supposed to be special in some way? At least to me, it was just a collar. It was my first time seeing one up close, but give or take style choices, it looked the same as any other.

I wasn’t expecting any difference, but since Vicente had mentioned wanting to see me wearing it, I pulled it out of the bag and put it on, looking at my distorted reflection in the microwave door.

My brother had been watching me in silence the whole time. “Anything?”, he asked.

“Nope”, I replied casually. “If this is supposed to have some magical effect like in the porn movie, or if it’s supposed to make me feel something, Vicente’s going to be disappointed.” After another minute of studying my reflection, I took the collar off, tossing it on the table and not giving it much thought after that. About the only reaction I’d had to it the whole time was that, in a purely aesthetic sense, I thought it looked good on me. Vicente had good taste in collars, apparently.

Despite showing the boxer-briefs off for Vicente, I felt no particular need to keep them on, so now that the whole mystery gift thing was over and done with, I stripped them off. I had a feeling I’d want them again later, so I hung them on the back of one of the dining room chairs. Sean left his on. Apparently, he liked them even more than I did—more than once I caught him wandering around the house with the outline of an erection.

He wasn’t the only one who was having issues with spontaneous erections, so over dinner, the conversation naturally drifted to Dad’s porn collection and which ones we wanted to watch after we were done eating. Sean’s favourite—the one with the hypnotist, his girlfriend, and her best friend—was now my second favourite, so we settled on watching that one first.

Just before my brother and I went upstairs to masturbate, I decided to put the black underwear back on, and I left them on for the rest of the night. I really began to appreciate what I’d been missing when Sean and I noticed each other’s cum stains on our underwear later that night. When Sean first teased me about the cum stains on mine, I felt really proud of myself. It was hard to describe, but I had this feeling like I was announcing that I was a man or something.

Sean liked his underwear even more than I did, developing an almost instant erection every time I commented on the stains. It became a kind of game for the two of us. Since we both loved our cum stains so much, we kept pointing each other’s stains out every time we bumped into one another. Sean basically got an erection on demand that way, while I felt like I was going to cum again spontaneously every time he mentioned mine.

When I woke up Tuesday morning, I showered right away and put on a fresh pair of boxer-briefs. Sean wasn’t up yet, so I went ahead with breakfast and made coffee for both of us. I was about to pour my second when I heard the shower upstairs. While we both tended to shower early in the day, we usually had breakfast first. I wondered if he was showering first for the same reason I had. Almost immediately, I started getting a hard-on.

“Nice!”, Sean grinned when he came into the kitchen and saw it. “You thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Fuck yeah! You want breakfast first?”

“Yeah, but I’ll make it fast”, he grinned. Already, his crotch was starting to bulge a bit more.

“I’ll get your coffee”, I offered after groping myself in anticipation.

“What do you want to watch first?”

“How about that gay one we found yesterday?”, he suggested. “What was it called? Going Under, wasn’t it?” That one had come as a shock to both of us, since we both insisted that we hadn’t downloaded it, yet we were both sure that it hadn’t been there a few days ago and the file date confirmed it.

Neither of us was entirely turned on by it, but it had a certain appeal nonetheless. I could see why Sean liked it, even if he wasn’t consciously aware of liking male hypnotists. For me, I couldn’t quite put my finger on why I liked it, but for the first time, I understood the joke about reading porn mags for the story. The dicks and asses turned me right the fuck off, but there was something about hypnotizing straight male subjects to do gay things that made the movie more interesting in a way I couldn’t explain. “Sounds good to me”, I confirmed.

As soon as Sean had downed his food, he grabbed his coffee and we headed upstairs. I ran up ahead, since I didn’t have coffee to carry, and got it queued up. I went to grab a second chair out of my bedroom while Sean got set up. He had the coffee on the desk in front of him and his dick sticking out the fly of his boxer-briefs by the time I got back. As I sat down beside him, I noticed that the camera was on. I guessed he must’ve wanted to talk to Vicente or something, though it would’ve had to have been quick—I’d only been gone for a few seconds. That wasn’t my main concern right now, though.

“Race?”, I grinned at my Sean impishly as soon as I had my dick out through my fly as well. He understood what I meant and both of us immediately sped up. Since he’d already been stroking himself before I’d sat down, in the interests of fairness he took a second to start the movie to let me catch up. Then, we both went at it in earnest.

Sean won easily, spewing his load on his underwear and stomach a full minute before I did. Not surprisingly, he spread most of his cum on the boxer-briefs, but also spread some on his chest and ran the same hand through his hair, much like I’d done myself a few times. It was fascinating to me how similar our masturbation habits were despite the fact that we’d never talked about them at all until recently.

“That was fun! Weird, but fun”, I said. Since I’d lost the race, I decided to outdo him and spread some of my cum on my face instead of just through my hair. Apart from that, though, we’d done almost the exact same thing. The two of us grinned at each other then went back to the movie.

After lunch, I had a craving for dessert, so I threw on some clothes and headed out. It was a strange feeling knowing that I had cum-stained boxer-briefs on that nobody could see. Then, I remembered that I had cum on my face, too. Shit! So far, I’d only passed a few people on the street and nobody had given me any weird looks or anything, so it couldn’t have been that visible, but I stopped in front of a shop window and used it as a mirror. The image was a bit faint, but I saw what I thought might be a bit of dried cum, so I licked my finger and worked the dry spot into my face more before continuing on to the ice cream shop.

I took the time alone to think about everything that Sean and I had been up to lately. I loved jerking off with my brother, but I was pretty sure we wouldn’t be able to keep doing that after Dad got back on Friday. I’d never gotten along this well with Sean before and I didn’t want it to stop.

Thinking of Dad, I wondered how he was going to feel about gay porn showing up in his personal files that he thought were password protected. Normally, he would’ve either been pissed or just dismissed it as Sean being a dick and using it to let Dad know that we knew his password. With Dad apparently having been hypnotized to like all this stuff too, though, he might feel the same as Sean and just go with it. That was a problem for later, though.

I made a point of not staying out too long. I was pretty certain that Vicente would come over first thing after he was done work so he could see how things had gone with me and the collar. I really hated to disappoint him, but even if that’s what had to happen, I wanted to be home whenever he showed up.

I was happy to see that Sean had already dropped another load of cum on his boxer-briefs. The first load had long since dried, of course, and the second load was a mix of wet spots and stains that were just starting to dry. They looked good on him. Porn addict that I was becoming, I didn’t stay to admire his cum for long. I needed to lay down a second layer of my own! I gave some thought to re-watching Going Under, but ultimately opted for Sean’s favourite movie instead.

I wasn’t surprised when Vicente showed up even earlier today than he had yesterday. I saw his eyes jump to my throat the moment he was in the door. Clearly, he was disappointed at what he saw…or rather, what he didn’t see. “I guess we’ll do this the long way”, he sighed. “What’s with you and being dressed?”, he asked. “Did you just get in or something?”

“I went out earlier and just haven’t gotten around to changing yet.” Technically, it was true, since I’d only pushed my pants down to my ankles when I’d been watching porn earlier. I’d had plenty of opportunity to undress before Vicente came over, though. I just…hadn’t.

Vicente gave me a long look, then broke eye contact to look at Sean. At least there, he was satisfied with what he saw, his face breaking into a grin at the sight of the dried cum on my brother’s underwear. “At least you’re doing what you’re supposed to”, Vicente purred, glancing back at me momentarily before my brother’s irritated growl distracted him.

Without a word, Vicente stepped up to my brother and started fondling him. Sean cursed and swore, calling Vicente ten different kinds of pervert, but ultimately stood still and let Vicente do what he wanted.

Looking towards me, Vicente tried to repeat the maneuver. I backed away almost instantly, glaring at him. “What the fuck, Vicente? Look, but don’t touch! And I’m barely even willing to let you look! You push it further than that, and I’m going to do a hell of a lot more than just swear at you!”, I warned.

“Relax, Ethan. I had to try, just to be sure”, Vicente said, holding his hands up in supplication. “So, I’m guessing your collar truly didn’t work, did it? Not even a little bit?”, Vicente asked. His eyes were on fire and I could see him developing the beginnings of an erection from having fondled my brother.

“No. There was literally nothing when I put it on”, I told him.

“I don’t get it”, he fumed, clearly frustrated. I wasn’t sure what he’d been expecting, and it seemed he wasn’t sure himself, but he’d clearly been expecting something. No reaction at all wasn’t something he was prepared to accept. He looked from me down to the table beside me, where I’d put the collar. I assumed he’d want it back, seeing as I wasn’t going to be doing anything with it. I realized that I was absent-mindedly fiddling with it.

Vicente and I clued into what I was doing at almost the exact same time and I saw a sudden elation enter his eyes. “Ethan”, he told me, his eyes trying to bore through my skull. “You really do like that collar, don’t you? Humour me, just this once, and try it on.”

I sighed. He wasn’t going to believe it until he saw it for himself, it seemed. Given how maniacal he looked right now, I wasn’t sure he’d believe it even then. Sighing in resignation, I reached out and brought the collar up to my neck to prove to Vicente that it truly did nothing to me or for me. This wasn’t going to end well for him if he kept pushing like this. “I don’t know what you’re expecting”, I huffed.

There, are you happy now? I asked Vicente mentally. In light of the warm sense of fulfilment that was flooding through me right now, though, that seemed inappropriate to actually say, so I bowed my head, not wanting to offend.

Vicente closed in on me once again and I knew exactly what he was about to do. As I felt his hand cup my crotch this time, though, I relaxed, letting him enjoy what I knew he’d wanted so badly for so long. There was a tension to him, almost a vibration, as he continued to massage my groin and felt me firm up in response.

“You were deliberately wearing clothes, weren’t you, Ethan?”, he asked.

“Yes, Sir. I thought you might appreciate undressing me fully, so I stayed dressed after I went out”, I replied. This was news even to me. I heard Sean cough in shock.

“You can call me ‘Master’ or ‘Master Vicente’ now, Ethan”, Master Vicente informed me.

“Yes, Master Vicente”, I told him, putting deliberate emphasis on the word “Master”. He had no way of knowing it, but in my head, his name had changed the instant he’d told me what he wanted to be called.

“Are you ready for this?”, he asked.

To my surprise, the question stumped me. Hesitantly, I replied with an answer he obviously wasn’t expecting. “No, Master.” He stopped dead. “But that’s irrelevant.”

He waited. I waited, unsure of how to continue. Tentatively, he started squeezing my crotch again very lightly; I made no move to stop him. “Go on”, he ordered finally.

“I’m not ready…especially for someone like you…but I can’t wait for someone else and I don’t even want to say no”, I told him, hoping that made as much sense to him as it did in my head.

“You’re not ready…but you need this?”, he asked. That sounded right, so I nodded. Suddenly, I was all but flying through the air as he slammed me a foot backwards into the kitchen wall behind me. His hand was no longer squeezing my crotch lightly, but groping it in earnest, slightly painfully more often than not. He opened his mouth, clearly coming in to kiss me, so I opened mine in response, though that was about all I did. I was still working through what was going on inside my head, and I had nothing left to give him right now.

“Relax, boy, and sleep for me”, he ordered.

Even as I went so very deeply asleep for Master Vicente, some part of me understood that something was different now. Before, there had always been a visceral instinct for self-protection whenever Master Vicente had hypnotized me. That had now been annihilated. The collar made it so. It wasn’t magical in any realistic sense, and yet it was for me. While I wore Master Vicente’s collar, any suggestion he gave me would get exactly the results he wanted…or at least, that’s how my subconscious mind wanted it to be. I wasn’t sure if that’s how things would work in reality.

When I opened my eyes, for the first time, I knew for sure that I’d been hypnotized. It wasn’t because I could remember anything, and it wasn’t because I’d finally put it together that I’d been falling asleep around him far more often than made any kind of sense. I knew I’d been hypnotized because it enhanced the feeling of the collar by some immeasurable factor. I was at peace now…with everything. I was exactly who I’d always wanted to be.

Silently, Master Vicente reached under my shirt and started pushing it up towards my head. Equally silently, I complied with what he wanted, helping him take it off. He fondled my nipples briefly, but we both knew there was only one prize that he wanted…or maybe two, I realized as, for the first time, I truly entertained the idea that he would want to fuck me at some point. Sure, I’d accused him of wanting my ass before, but I’d never truly imagined him being inside of it. Now, I accepted it as inevitable.

Grabbing me by the front of my pants, Master Vicente dragged me towards the couch and stood me in front of him as he sat down. He was examining the front of my pants unreservedly, knowing with absolute certainty that it belonged to him now and that there would be no resistance to anything he wanted to do.

I stood there, completely unconcerned as Master Vicente once more reached out to touch my groin, this time more gently. He massaged it through my pants until I started to firm up, then sat back to look up at me consideringly. I noticed, but I didn’t think now was the time to talk, despite the sudden lack of activity. “You are ready for this”, he said simply.

Allowing him to do as he wished taught me a whole new type of relaxation. There were no choices to make, nothing for me to worry about, and most certainly, no need to question or resist his desires in any way. My raison d’être in this moment was his fulfilling all of his needs, pleasures, and whims. As I stood there, I felt him undo my pants, continuing to stroke and admire the bulge in my cum-stained black boxer-briefs. I was probably about three-quarters hard when I felt my underpants make their way down to my knees, then drop from there under their own weight.

There was a tension to my Master, like something was about to happen. Looking down, I met his eyes to see something I hadn’t expected. Master Vicente was trembling. I’d never known anybody who wanted me as badly as he did, and I was glad I could give him what he wanted. He caressed the area around my pubes and thighs, his hands brushing the hairs of my balls as they passed by. Despite his trembling, there was a calm certainty to him. He knew he could reach out and touch my cock at any time, but he was teasing himself…deliberately resisting his own crushing temptation to grab my cock.

I smiled at him encouragingly at one point, which was apparently either the right or the wrong thing to do, depending how you looked at it. The last thing he needed right now was encouragement! I once again had his face planted on mine as he helped himself to my cock and balls. The pain I’d felt earlier when he’d groped me had been only a pale hint of what he was doing to me now. My balls were being crushed, near enough. It was hard to focus on my newfound need to submit in that moment. I was struggling with it…struggling not to lash out and hurt him even worse.

The pain lessened after a minute. “Not quite ready for that yet, are you?”, he chuckled. “We’ll get you there. Now, on to the real prize!”, he grinned, grabbing my butt cheeks firmly. It didn’t take him long to spread my crack and start feeling up and down its entire length.

Having my anus fingered was an experience I wasn’t prepared for. As a straight man, having my ass invaded by another man was about the deepest violation I could imagine. It was only Master Vicente’s finger, I reminded myself, but I felt a deep revulsion at having Master Vicente in there. Even at its worst, though, I gave no thought to trying to stop him—it wasn’t my place.

It was raw at first, and Master Vicente didn’t get very far until Sean got him some lube. I had first one finger jammed up my ass, then two, and he was none too gentle about it. But by the time he hit three, he’d slowed down tremendously, backing off to two again after only a couple of thrusts at three.

“Hmmm…seems at least one part of you isn’t ready.” Noticeably, though, the fingers that were in there didn’t stop.

“Go slower?”, I panted through my discomfort.

“No, that was fast, but you’re tight as a drum. I’m not getting in there today”, he said. Despite the disappointment, I could tell he was enjoying what he had managed to get in there.

After several more minutes of us standing together and him enjoying the inside of my ass, Master Vicente pulled out entirely. Apparently, even with only two fingers, I was starting to tighten up again. Turning me around, he sat me down in front of him on the carpet, his hard, dripping cock less than an inch from my mouth. There was no question of what was coming, and I even opened my mouth in anticipation, but Master Vicente took his time.

I used the opportunity to ponder what was about to happen. What would it be like to have a man’s cock in my mouth? He gave me plenty of time to consider the idea, to the point that I wondered if he was reconsidering. If he did want to do something else, I felt certain that he’d let me know, so I took the opportunity to study his cock, my nose picking up the smell of it as air currents wafted between us. It was quite large, dwarfing Sean’s and mine in both length and girth. It was darker than the rest of his skin and surrounded by black hair. I stared at it. I would have it in me soon, I was sure, and I tried to prepare myself for it so I didn’t feel as violated as I had when he’d been fingering me. I looked up at him eventually, wondering if I was doing something wrong. Why was he holding off?

“There!”, he said suddenly—unexpectedly. “Remember that look. Most tops love that look!”, he ordered. “Remember it and look at me like that often.” Keeping his eyes locked on mine, I felt my Master’s cock in my mouth for the first time. He was absolutely covered in precum. It was salty, sort of. It felt surprisingly right in my mouth. I could barely even wrap my mouth around it, actually, but the size of it when I did was…reassuring? I wasn’t sure of the right word. It felt right for his cock to be in my mouth. I was here to service him; he was here to be serviced.

My mouth was a little too small for him to really plunge into me. I could barely even take his head in, but my limitations just seemed to turn him on even more. Maybe because I was having so much trouble? Or maybe he liked that I was trying so hard to please him? Either way, I did my best to do what he wanted the way I’d seen women do it in Dad’s porn collection.

Master Vicente came quickly once I really started to go at it. I gagged when I first tasted his cum, but then an odd sort of disciplined relaxation came over me, like a resurgence of how I’d felt when I first put on the collar. I was his submissive, his slave, and this was my job. Taking a moment to center myself deep inside that feeling, I tried again and didn’t stop until every last drop of Master Vicente’s cum was safely inside of me. I was rewarded by him running his hand through my hair. “Good boy!”

I wanted to say no when Master Vicente told me it was time to take the collar back off, but the inherent paradox of that was obvious. The very point of the collar was to make sure I didn’t disobey, so how could I disobey an order to remove it? Sighing, I reached for the buckle.

I was a bit confused when I woke up on my knees in the living room—all the more so considering that I was completely naked with a noticeably spongey dick. What, exactly, had gone on? Had Master Vicente finally hypnotized me, like I’d been expecting? It would hardly be a surprise at this point, but that didn’t seem right. Not that I actually knew what being hypnotized felt like, but I didn’t think that’s what had happened.

Master Vicente himself was getting dressed, but he kept getting distracted and staring at me both with adoration and a barely satisfied hunger. And “hunger” was the right word for it, not “thirst”. Thirsty people were just horny, if sometimes to extremes; Master Vicente’s hunger was primal. It demanded that he be the alpha, and for the first time, I actually saw that part of him myself. He definitely wasn’t just a creep, like I’d once thought of him, he needed to dominate. And that unquenchable need to dominate was precisely why he enjoyed ogling us at the park and not taking no for an answer.

I looked over at my brother and had no idea of what to make of his look in return. He seemed confused, almost shocked. Had Master Vicente done something a little more outside the bounds of respectable behaviour than normal? I’d have to ask Sean after Master Vicente left.

Saying goodbye mostly involved the usual ogling and, at least with Sean, a little groping. Naturally, that also necessitated Sean berating Master Vicente for being a pervert. One thing I noticed, though, was that he was now openly calling Master Vicente by his full name. He’d slipped a few times before, but he’d always tried to cover it until now. Apparently, something had changed. Now that I thought about it, I realized that I was doing the same.

Despite still being a little aroused, I felt a lot less concerned when Master Vicente put his hand on my bare shoulder and admired my naked body. I felt like I could just relax and trust that Master Vicente knew the boundaries. He said goodbye at length, never once going further than I was comfortable with.

“Dude, what the fuck?”, Sean demanded the moment Master Vicente was out the door. So much for me asking him what was going on. It seemed like he was as confused as I was. “Have you gone gay on me or something?”

“What the hell are you talking about?”, I asked. A part of me knew that something significant had happened, but I had no idea what. Once we’d both realized that I had no memory of anything since I’d put the collar on, I asked Sean to tell me everything that had happened.

He looked at me like I was crazy but went ahead and recited everything he could think of. When he was done, he repeated his question. “So, now that you know… What. The actual. Fuck?”

I shrugged. “Honestly, I don’t know. A part of me can’t believe I did any of those things you say that I did, but…hearing you saying them…. One part of my mind is saying fuck that, there’s no fucking way I’d ever to that for Master Vicente! And yet, when I try to deny it, to tell you that you’re delusional, I can’t.” Also, my ass was on fire, so I didn’t need to look far if I wanted tangible proof that something had happened, not that I was about to share that with my brother.

“It’s almost like it actually is a magical collar, like in the movie”, Sean suggested.

“Nah”, I laughed. “I know it must seem like that to you, but even hearing you say it, I know that’s not right. It’s just…I look at the collar and I feel…satisfied…comfortable…at home. I dunno if I can explain it better than that. Fuck, I hate that anyone knows this about me, cuz I hate admitting it to myself, but under the circumstances, I think maybe it’s better if you know it too. I’ve had dreams like this before—dreams of wearing a collar that is. The kind of dreams where you change the sheets afterwards…or at least I would have back then. It was always for women in the dreams, though. Whatever else, I am not gay—I’m one hundred and ten percent certain of that!”

“No, you’re submissive”, Sean told me simply. “Probably explains why Master Vicente was able to hypnotize you but not me. I wonder if Dad’s submissive too. But that’s not important right now. Point is, being submissive is nothing to be ashamed about. I’ve got friends who are into some of this shit, and while I don’t get it, I know it makes them happy.”

“Don’t give me that ‘it’s okay to be submissive’ shit! It is not okay! Not for me and sure as hell not for you. You’re completely dismissive and disdainful of people who aren’t all as ‘strong-minded’ as you”, I accused.

“I’m a prick sometimes—I think we can both agree on that”, he laughed, meeting my eyes. “But you’re still my brother, Ethan, and I want you to be happy.”

“Ugh! Enough of this touchy-feely crap. And enough talk of me being…that word. I’m having a hard enough time knowing what I did while I was wearing the collar.” And sort of wishing Master Vicente would come back, I added in my head.

“Dude, you need a distraction! Under the circumstances, maybe not any of our normal ones these days. Oh, I’ve got it! This is gonna sound stupid, but it’s all I’ve got. Let’s make dinner. Like, go out, buy whatever shit we need, and make real, honest-to-goodness, from-scratch dinner!”

That’s your bright idea?” In truth, the shock of such a ridiculous notion actually had distracted me for a second, though that on its own probably hadn’t been his intention. “I suck at cooking and you’re a disaster in the kitchen with anything harder than mac-and-cheese!”, I told him, looking at him like he was an idiot.

“I know. That’s why it’ll be a distraction, cuz we’re both gonna get so lost and make such a mess of it that you’ll forget all about that other thing”, he grinned.

“Okay, you’re right…it’s stupid. So, what are we going to make?”, I grinned back.

“I’m thinking chicken. I mean, how hard can it be, right? You put shit on it, stick it in the oven and bake it, and it’s done. Super-easy, so how can we possibly fuck it up? Then, it’s just a question of how long it takes us to realize that we did fuck it up and order pizza.” We both laughed at that.

Things went well up until the point we put it in the oven. At least, I thought it had gone well. There were some debates about whether we wanted to add more or less of some seasoning because of how it smelled, but we didn’t dump twice as much on or anything. We were pretty good about that. We were getting kind of hungry by that point, though, so we nudged the temperature up from three hundred and fifty degrees to four hundred. That shouldn’t be too bad.

That was where we fucked up. What came out was overdone, even a little singed, on the outside but still tasted raw on the inside. We each finished about half of one piece before we both made faces and decided not to throw it out. Pizza it was!

In the end, it hadn’t been such a horrible idea after all because while I hadn’t entirely forgotten about…the collar…I at least wasn’t thinking about it constantly now. It had helped that Sean had taken it out of view, though he’d had to reassure me and tell me where to find it when I’d panicked at seeing it gone. He’d found the entire incident amusing; I wasn’t so thrilled.

After the pizza had arrived, we both stripped. I was pretty sure Sean did it based on some predetermined hypnotic conditions. For myself, I just didn’t want to risk accidentally dropping food onto our nice new boxers. I couldn’t help but think of Master Vicente at that point, and now that I was calmer, I took the opportunity to ask Sean a few things I’d missed in the heat of the moment. It was nothing really important. Mostly, I was just interested in Master Vicente’s reactions, like if there was anything I’d done that he particularly liked. Unfortunately, Sean didn’t have answers for most of it, as he’d been too lost in stroking his own dick and staring at Master Vicente. Talking so much about our Master led to a side question about him, though.

“Yeah, speaking of Master Vicente”, I said on the heels of his previous answer, “I’ve noticed you calling him ‘Master Vicente’ by accident once or twice, but all of a sudden, you’re doing it all the time. Is that something he hypnotized you into or what?”

“You seriously need to ask? How many times do I have to tell people that he’s never hypnotized me! I’m not sure what started it, actually. I’d intended to call him “mister”, but that’s not exactly what came out. For some reason, I just can’t quite seem to say the words “mister” and…his name…close together. It either comes out as “Master Vicente” or it doesn’t come out at all. It’s like some kind of tongue twister or something. Hell, sometimes I even think of him as my Master, if you can believe it, but not like you do. To me, they’re just words. I call him that, and I can see how much he gets off on me calling him that, but I don’t actually think of him as having any special kind of position or power over me. It’s not like I’m all hopped up on some collar thing and call him that all the time now or anything like that”, he grinned. “But yeah, you’re kind of an influence on me there. You do it now, so I do it too. It’s easier than changing back and forth all the time.”

It took me a moment to realize the implications of what he’d just said. It felt like I’d always called Master Vicente by his full, respectful name, but now that I thought about it, I knew that I hadn’t. If nothing else, old me from the skate park would never have been that respectful to him. I liked the new me better and so did my Master. As if to prove it, he came over every single day after that, and usually called me either first thing in the morning or just before bed—sometimes both. He liked watching me masturbate and then spread it on myself, my underwear, or the bed.

There were a few changes now that I was more receptive to Master Vicente’s hypnotic suggestions, or at least Sean said there were. Personally, I didn’t notice anything different. It seemed like I’d always greeted Master Vicente on my knees and kissed his feet whenever he came in the door. Kissing anything else was, thankfully, reserved for the times I couldn’t remember. I also became a lot more comfortable letting Master Vicente see me naked—and often hard—when he was around. Why I’d ever thought that was a problem was beyond me.

It was kind of funny knowing that I was being changed without having even the slightest hint of it myself. Inside, I felt like the me I’d always been. Even Sean agreed that, apart from those slight alterations, the me who wasn’t wearing a collar was the same me I’d always been. That made it a lot easier for me to accept that there was a second version of me that I knew very little about. I liked that he was safely walled away from my everyday life. I had a feeling that that wouldn’t last, but for now, this was what was working for me.

The real trick was going to come this afternoon. Dad had called this morning to confirm that, precisely as planned, he was on the last leg of his trip and would be home sometime this afternoon. He was bound to notice some of the ways Master Vicente had changed Sean and me. Master Vicente said not to worry about it and to just send Dad to him if there were problems, which made me feel a lot more confident that there wouldn’t be any major problems. I could see it possibly being a very unusual afternoon for all of us, though.

“What am I like when I’m…you know…the other me?”, I asked Sean. We’d both just finished our after-lunch masturbation session and were now waiting patiently for Dad’s arrival.

“Not much different, really”, Sean replied. He’d really been understanding and helpful about my sudden transformation, which had shocked the hell out of me. Like Sean himself had said, he’d always been such a prick about stuff like this in the past. “You’re more serious, and obviously more obedient, but it’s not like you’re some totally different person I’ve never seen before. I felt that way the first time just because it was such a shock to see you eagerly submitting to Master Vicente and doing everything that he told you to, but now that I’ve seen the other you a couple of times, I realize it’s all the same you. I guess it’s just a different side of you that I hadn’t consciously realized was there.

“You tend not to speak unless spoken to when you’re him, but if you think you have something important to say or that you can help with something, you’ll sometimes pipe up without being asked. And even if you’re obedient as fuck and let Master Vicente put his hands anywhere and everywhere, you still have at least a couple of limits. You’re not up to getting fucked yet, for instance—”

“Wouldn’t know it from how my ass feels afterwards!”, I griped.

The corners of his mouth quirked up, but he continued almost immediately. “Master Vicente says that’s completely physical and it’s just a matter of time. I say you’re just a tight-ass…no surprise there”, he grinned. “Even Master Vicente commented on it. Like, when he and I are together, even when he’s being a pervert, I’m still all about my cock and cumming and stuff like that. You…intellectualize your sex. Even when we masturbate together, you often comment on the videos while we’re watching them rather than just plain getting off on them. When you’re with him, you don’t really talk about it as much, but you’re still all in your head. You don’t care much about getting off, you just want to obey.

“You also seem to have some weird aversion to bondage. You really started to panic the one time Master Vicente tried it. He doesn’t seem to care what it’s about enough to try to change your opinions about it, though. Bondage isn’t a big thing for him, I guess.” I didn’t know why I had an aversion to bondage, but it was consistent, at least. The idea of being restrained had always freaked me out.

“It’s not like Master Vicente and I sit down and discuss the ins and outs of your mind, but I think he’s kind of puzzled about the two versions of you and why you’re so completely unaware of the collared version of you. The few times I’ve seen him suggest something like being obedient when you have the collar on, you react really strongly to it. It’s like you live for being collared. What I’m saying is that I think that other you is you, it’s just maybe a part you’re not ready to face yet. I dunno if that makes it better or worse for you. I shrugged and let the matter drop. I still wasn’t comfortable talking about this sort of stuff, not even with Sean.

“It’s kind of too bad the collar doesn’t seem to work on you when Master Vicente’s not around”, he tittered. “I’d love to have you do my household chores while I fuck off and put more splotches on my boxer-briefs or whatever.”

“Fuck you!”, I glared at him, though not without a hint of amusement of my own. Leave it to Sean to bring one of our rare moments of actual brotherly connection to a screaming halt. Oddly, now that I thought about it, most of the moments we had experienced had happened since we’d met Master Vicente. Maybe—in just about the most fucked-up way imaginable—he’d actually been good for us.