The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The conversion of Bethany

Chapter Two

by Nth Factor

The Master, now shirtless and clad in leather pants looked down at his prize. She had demonstrated such potential during the first moments of her new life, driving the audience mad with her show. But now she had lapsed back into her trance state. The initial burst of energy she showed would have to be nurtured.

Dementia kneeled on the wooden floor in front of her Master. Following her performance, he’d brought her to this room. The candles surrounding her flickered, their light reflecting off her nude body as she stared up at him with her glassed-over eyes.

“Tell me, my pet, who are you?”

“I am Dementia, Master,” came the cold monotone.

She tried to think in her haze, this wasn’t right. She was, just hours ago, Bethany, the shy video store clerk, miserable and lonely in this town.

But that was unimportant now. She had been freed.

“I think she’ll work out beautifully, Master,” came a voice from beyond the door.

Ambrosia entered the room, still clad in her fishnet thigh-highs, and boots, but otherwise nude. Her collar matched the one around Bethany’s neck.

“You did well, my dear in preparing her. Now she must undergo her physical transformation,” The Master said.

Ambrosia giggled wickedly as she opened the closet to the piercing and tattoo equipment.

The Master looked down at his slave.

“I will now give you a choice, my dear. I will temporarily revert you to your old self.”

He snapped his fingers and Bethany awoke in a panic, immediately covering her exposed body.

“What did you do to me?” she asked shakily.

The Master chuckled. “Let’s not play this game. You are fully aware of what happened.”

Beth backed away from him, though knowing he was correct.

“And although you were put under, you chose for it to happen.”

“No,” she said immediately in return.

“And you liked it” “Now I will present you with two options. You can go back to your old life and I will erase all of this from your mind, as if it never happened….” He paused briefly.” Or I can make this change in you irreversible, so that you will never have to be bored with your life again. I can fix it so that you will live out your life as what you know, deep down, you truly want to be. It will be a life of pleasure beyond your wildest dreams.”

Bethany looked at Ambrosia, her appearance so soothing and felt the envy.

“Don’t deny it, Beth,” the dreadlocked goth girl whispered.

Beth felt herself considering it, hardly able to believe she was taking this step. She looked up at the Master, again realizing how gorgeous he was.

“What if I change my mind?” she asked.

“Trust me, you won’t,” he chuckled. “However, once you become Dementia, there is no turning back. Your past life will become meaningless. In time, you won’t remember it at all.”

Ambrosia rubbed her hands down Beth’s smooth bare back. Beth trembled at her touch, trying to fight off how hot she was feeling. Her life had nothing for her. She hated her self, all of her insecurities, her lack of a social life-everything.

“What’s your answer, baby,” Ambrosia purred. “We’re waiting.”

Bethany looked up at the Master and solemnly said

“Turn me.”

“Very well,” he said, taking the tattoo equipment. “The trigger for your conditioning has already been set, all I need is to make you recall it.”

Ambrosia guided Beth to the table against the wall, lying her down and straddling her body as she shackling her face down. Beth loved the feeling of Ambrosia’s fishnet- clad thighs rubbing against her bare sides

“I’m sorry, sweetie, but this is going to hurt, so you need to be held still,” Ambrosia said.

“Bethany, I’m asking you to forever surrender your will to me and take your rightful place as Dementia. Once you receive my mark, you will immediately and forever become my slave. Are you prepared?”

“Yes, Master,” Bethany replied.

The Master grinned viciously as he put the needle to Bethany’s skin. A wave of ecstasy came over again, much like it had in her dance, except this time it didn’t stop as the Master kept adding his symbol to her back. The wave swept through her, erasing every aspect of her old self, triggering her dark side to resurface. All the while, Ambrosia worked to pierce Beth’s petite body, starting with ears, than adding rings to every conceivable part of her body, culminating with a labret piercing. Beth felt herself swept along by the wave as the two continued work. She hardly noticed Ambrosia dying her hair a flame red and cutting it into Bettie Page style bangs.

After what seemed like an eternity, she was ready, as the Master released her shackles.

“It is done,” he said as Dementia stood from the table, now clad in the same heeled boots and fishnets as her sister Ambrosia. The Master took one of her arms and Dementia took the other, as they led her down past dozens of other slavegirls and their owners to the Master’s quarters.

“This is where the fun begins, Dementia thought to herself as they entered She smiled happily as Ambrosia purred, “You’re one of us now.”