The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The conversion of Bethany

(chapter one-revised)

by Nth Factor

“Are you watching that same movie again?”

Bethany looked away from the television over the counter. She’d been so lost in Casablanca that she hadn’t noticed her neighbor Kat entering the store.

“Yes, I am, and what’s your problem with it?” she smiled.

“Nothing, I just thought you’d get tired of it eventually,” Kat answered, “You work in a video store. You have plenty of other choices, you know.”

“Well, I could watch this one a hundred more times and still get something new out of it each time,” Bethany said.

So what are you doing this weekend?” Kat asked.

“I thought I’d stay home and work on my paintings”

Kat sighed. “Like you do every weekend?”

“Well, I have a lot of work to do on this one and—”

“It can wait. Why don’t you go camping with us tomorrow? C’mon, It’ll be fun. You never get out of your apartment.”

Bethany liked Kat. She was really the only friend that she had in this town since she moved here to attend art school. Being an introvert, it was hard for her to meet people. She wouldn’t mind hanging with Kat, but she wasn’t exactly thrilled at the idea of going into the woods for a weekend with a bunch of other people she didn’t know. She’d feel awkward and out of place.

Kat tended to hang with the hippie crowd and Bethany didn’t really think she’d enjoy the company of a bunch of people reeking of Pachouli oil. And then there was the matter of drugs, Bethany was completely straight-edge. Still Kat was a real sweetie and she hated to disappoint her. She thought she should at least consider it.

“I dunno. I’ll think about it,” she said.

“Ok, I’ll stop by tonight and you can let me know,” Kat said, “I’ll leave you to your movie.” Kat said.

Actually, Bethany knew that she needed to get back to work. She had a ton of videos to reshelve. She reluctantly turned Bogart off and headed out onto the store floor. It was about 7PM. Her shift was ending soon. It had been a slow day and she’d had no customers yet.

All this time alone left her plenty of opportunities to think about her current predicament. She been pretty unhappy since she’d moved here. She’d expected college to be more exciting, but instead, she practically turned into a shut-in. She just couldn’t bring herself to be outgoing enough to meet others.

Bethany thought to herself how disappointing this move had been for her. The town itself was rather dull. Othert han weekend parties, which weren’t her cup of tea, there were no other options for entertainment. There wasn’t much to do in this town to occupy her time other than scavenge the local thrift shops. Her entire outfit today came from them – the fuzzy red sweater, black knee-length skirt, and antique-looking black shoes with buckles. The only thing that hadn’t was the black tights.

Bethany caught a glimpse of herself on the store’s reflective walls.With her chin-length black hair hanging in her face, she definitely looked the part of the shy art school girl that she was.

Bethany went back to shelving the videos, eager to go home soon. She couldn’t believe how empty the store was today. It was kind of creepy being there alone after dark. But she could leave in a half an hour. The final part of her shift went by uneventfullyas she unloaded her stack of tapes onto the shelves. She’d been at it for about twenty minutes when she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder.

“Excuse me, miss.”

Bethany spun around to answer. Standing in front of her was a man dressed in a black double breasted suit. His hair was long, straight, and a ravenous black. He wore matching black lipstick and eye makeup. Being only 5′1′, everyone seemed tall to Beth, but this man truly towered over her.

“Yes?” Beth answered.

The man said nothing, only looking deep into Beth’s eyes. She felt a strange sense of unease pass over her.

“Can I help you?” she asked.

The stranger smiled, not diverting his gaze.

“Perhaps, but there’s so much more I can do for you.” He said, reaching out and running his hand through her hair.

Beth didn’t like where this was going and quickly started to back away.

“Relax” he said.

As uncomfortable as he made her, something about the stranger’s voice was very pleasing. And she did find him attractive, in a goth-sort of way. She continued to stand where she was, eyes locked with his, feeling herself slipping into a haze.

Suddenly the sound of the jingling bell on the door startled her back to alertness as, Mr Mendoza, the store owner entered.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

Bethany stood there, puzzled, unable to remember what had just happened. She suddenly realized that she was standing in the middle of the store staring off into space.

“I’m sorry, I guess I spaced out for a second,” she said.

Mr. Mendoza shook his head and snickered as he went behind the counter. He usually came in every night to close up with her. She didn’t see him very often and usually found him cold and unfriendly.

The stranger was still in the store but had walked off among the aisles. Beth quickly forgot the whole incident but had a strong inclination to avoid him until he left the store and let Mr Mendoza deal with him.

He didn’t look around and she finished shelving the videos while Mr Mendoza rang him up. He seemed to linger up at the register forever chatting with him. Beth glanced up front and noticed he was watching her. As soon as he caught her eye, the stranger picked up his purchases and left.

Bethany began to wonder if she was just being paranoid, but her shift was over and she could finally get out of here. She was heading out the door when Mr. Mendoza stopped her.

Could you take these boxes around back on your way out,” he asked.

Beth picked them up and headed around back. It was getting dark and she had trouble seeing her way to the dumpster. She quickly tossed them in and turned to head back into the store.

There he was right in front of her. The stranger.

“Shhh…” he said, finger to his lips.

Beth broke immediately broke into a run, heading back to the front lot. She was almost there when she felt his hand grabbing her from behind as he caught up to her. Beth opened her mouth to scream but was blacked as he thrust a foul-smelling cloth over her mouth. Beth tried to kick away but quickly blacked out from the fumes.

The stranger picked Beth up and carried her to his van out front. He glanced in the window at Mendoza who was watching. It was easy enough to buy his silence, he thought. He looked down at the unconscious Bethany, admiring her. Yes, what he wanted he got, even if it meant he had to pay Mendoza a few thousand to set up her capture. He delicately placed Bethany in the back seat and drove off, eager to begin her conversion.

Beth awoke suddenly to the scent of smelling salts under her nose. She opened her eyes to see a tall pale girl with shoulder-length blue dreadlocks standing over her. The girl was pierced and tatooed in every way imaginable and wearing nothing but a black vinyl thong and matching collar. Beth tried to sit up, but soon realized that she firmly chained to the table. She was still fully clothed and didn’t think her captor had tried anything.

“Where am I?” she asked.

The girl said nothing, and smiled slyly as she began working some sort of crank on the side of the table. Bethany felt the table creaking as it moved into an upright position bringing her face to face with the girl.

Bethany looked her over. The girl radiated sexuality out of every pore. While terrified, Bethany couldn’t help but admire her. Something about the girl’s aura, the seeming uninhibitedness of her, fascinated her.

“Who are you?” she asked.

The girl giggled and secured a rubber ball gag in Beth’s mouth. She leaned into Bethany, rubbing her body against hers and breathing softly on her face as she spoke.

“Don’t worry. You’ll understand soon enough,” she said.

“The Master has had his eye on you for quite some time. You seemed like such a natural submissive. He was startled, though, that you made an attempt to run. Perhaps there’s a bit more resistnance in you than we figured.”

Beth wriggled and tried to break free, but couldn’t get her bonds to give even an inch. The girl laughed as she kissed Beth on the cheek.

“But we can make you better,” she purred.

She pulled away from Beth and went over to the corner and opened a tiny black box. Walking back over, she ran her hand down Bethany’s side, stopping at Beth’s waist and pulling her sweater up a few inches. Bethany trembled as the girl produced a syringe from the box.

“It’s Ok, baby,” she cooed as she inserted it into Bethany’s skin. Bethany immediately felt a warmth running through her, making her lightheaded. It was a very exhilarating feeling and Bethany had to fight to keep a clear head.

“Don’t fight it, Bethany,” the girl said “It’s no use.”

Bethany struggled to stay focused, wondering what was happening to her. She looked the girl over again and wondered if this is what this “Master” had planned for her. Was she going be turned into something like this, some sort of slavegirl? Bethany knew it was probably ineveitable and she’d have to fight it every step of the way, but as she admired the girl’s beautiful curvaceous body, she couldn’t deny that something about the idea was increasingly seeming enticing to her.

“He was right...you are just...perfect,” the girl said, rubbing against Bethany. Bethany felt her own nipples getting hard through her sweater and hoped the girl didn’t notice.

“Don’t fight it, Beth. It’s going to be fine,” she said as she continued to grind against her.

Bethany heard a door creak open behind her and footsteps approaching. The girl pulled away as the stranger from the video store stepped in front of her.

Bethany looked at him and before she could stop herself, found her eyes locked with his once again.

“Hello, Bethany,” he said a smile on his face. Beth listened to his words. They seemed soft and caressing through her drug-induced haze.

“I hope you didn’t mind the injection. I just wanted to be sure this works out for you as much as possible.”

Bethany tried to fight back, but the more she looked into his eyes, the more she could feel his hold growing.

“There’s no reason to resist, Bethany,” he said, “You couldn’t get away even if you wanted to. But you don’t, so why don’t you just relax?”

That sounded perfectly reasonable to Bethany. She looked at he stranger. He was strong and almost assuring. The girl was rubbing herself against him slowly as she’d done for her earlier.

“I see you’ve met Ambrosia,” he said, “you like her don’t you?”

“Bethany nodded without thinking.

“She was once just like you; shy, insecure...”

Bethany looked over at the perfection that was Ambrosia and felt her deeply-held longing to be more wanton surfacing.

“But I found her and made her into what you see now. I’ve been watching you for a while now and know that you are unsatisfied with your self. I can change that.”

Bethany closed her eyes and listened. His words sounded so right.

“You can join her. I can give you a new beginning serving me as as her slave sister. All you have to do is let me”

Bethany looked at Ambrosia. She wanted this so bad and couldn’t believe how wet she was getting. Ambrosia looked back at Bethany and fingered herself gently.

The stranger removed Bethany’s gag and began kissing her deeply for what seemed like an endless, blissful eternity. Beth purred and enjoyed every second of it until he pulled away.

“So how about it, Beth? Will you submit to me?”

Bethany didn’t hesitate for a second. She’d never been so sure of anything. This stranger had tapped into something deep inside of her and she wanted it to overpower her and free her.

“Yes, Master,” she said each word slowly, relishing the sound of them, “I’m yours mind, body, and soul.”

The Master undid her bonds and let her down. Bethany looked him in the eyes. He smiled as he could see that the blank stare of her trance had been replaced by a wild spark. He then pointed her toward the pole in the center of the room as he started up some music.

Bethany eagerly took to the pole, stretching her body across it and writhing. As her new Master took a seat in a leather chair and watched her, she became intoxicated by her newfound energy.

Bethany reached down and began lifting her sweater and pulling it up over her head, revealing her black bra and excited tits. It felt so freeing. She then kicked off her shoes and reached up under her skirt, sliding off her tights as the music swelled. Beth then felt Ambrosia’s hands on her undoing her skirt from behind. She quickly slid it off as her body began glistening from her sweat.

Bethany then reached behind and undid her bra. There was no turning backnow, she thougfht as she cast it off. She was now as free as Ambrosia. It felt so wonderful. She rubbed her body against hers, grinding their tits against each other and kissing her. Bethany could hardly control herself as she felt Ambrosia’s tongue in her mouth. Ambrosia then reached down and slid her fingers into the straps of Bethany’s panties, pulling them off.

Bethany continued to dance until the music quieted down. It was only when she heard the thunderous applause that she realized this had happened in front of an audience.

The feeling overwhelmed her. Bethany collapsed on the floor in ecstacy as she came. It was as that wave of pleasure went through her that the last bit of her old self left her and her new personality took hold.

“Arise, Dementia,” said the Master as Ambrosia helped her to her feet.

The Master secure Dementia’s collar to her. Bethany was gone. All that remained was the latest slave for the Master’s club. And she couldn’t be happier.